Forum

Poll

13 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V2!
First | Previous | Page 15 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50
The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V2! [CLOSED]
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8478
#701 Posted: 19:19:19 23/09/2014
Quote: Pittoo
Aren't you all ecstatic to play as me?

Why don't you have your own move-set Also, what's Lucario like?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Pittoo Ripto Gems: 0
#702 Posted: 19:20:46 23/09/2014
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

What a pitty that you doubt my skills! Lucario is the eye of my bullseye!
#703 Posted: 19:21:51 23/09/2014

What do you mean by that?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#704 Posted: 19:23:01 23/09/2014

What do you mean by that?

He's in the shoot range! A pity, my Silver Bow will strike his head!
#705 Posted: 19:24:19 23/09/2014
Pac-Man? Charizard? The rest of the cast?
---
#706 Posted: 19:24:56 23/09/2014
Pac-Man? Charizard? The rest of the cast?

With my Electroshock arm they surely can't last!
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#707 Posted: 19:26:06 23/09/2014
Oh Dark Pit! Here to crash my parade?
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#708 Posted: 19:26:17 23/09/2014
Is it true that you have a "slight" crush on Pit? Or is it Shulk? I know it's a guy.
---
#709 Posted: 19:27:19 23/09/2014
Quote: Windumup
Oh Dark Pit! Here to crash my parade?

Innocent little Palutena, I will crush your parade to a pulp.
#710 Posted: 19:28:53 23/09/2014
WELL IS IT TRUE YOU GOT A CRUSH ON SHULK/PIT!!!
---
#711 Posted: 19:29:34 23/09/2014
It is such a same are creator Lord Sakurai didn't give you a unique moveset
Pits Moveset with Zelda's final smash is ok, however I have moves that home in on opponents along with counter attacks and attacks with a large attack range
---
#712 Posted: 19:29:47 23/09/2014
WELL IS IT TRUE YOU GOT A CRUSH ON SHULK/PIT!!!

What a pittyful rumor. The only think I crush is the opposition.
Grimslinger91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#713 Posted: 20:08:21 23/09/2014
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
There's a bigger one out there, but this is the only one I could find right now.
[User Posted Image]

Thank you for posting it.
#714 Posted: 22:26:37 23/09/2014
Btw POTD

Pic of the day. Master Hand's glove rips open, and a mysterious substance we're calling the swarm, er, swarms out. The amount of this substance determines the shape of your final opponent, and you will have to launch it away in small clusters at a time. The higher your intensity, the denser the substance will be.
[User Posted Image]
---
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#715 Posted: 03:17:24 25/09/2014
Um, Lady Palutena... they're asking if you have a crush on Pit
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#716 Posted: 04:34:04 25/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: EyeBrawler2014
Um, Lady Palutena... they're asking if you have a crush on Pit

Can we please keep on topic? I really don't see what this has to do with anything Smash related. If you wish to talk about Kid Icarus, go to that All Purpose. The roleplaying has nothing to do with Smash Bros., so I'll kindly ask everyone to move it somewhere else...

The PotD talks about two forms of Pictochat 2...

[User Posted Image]

"Pic of the day. PAC-MAN makes an appearance on the PictoChat 2 stage. We've included this as an element from Pac-Pix, which was released in 2005. It was quite revolutionary."

[User Posted Image]

"There are a lot of new elements in the PictoChat 2 stage. In this screenshot, it looks like there is depth to the stage…or like there isn't. The illusory nature of the drawing is meant to challenge your perspective."
#717 Posted: 05:25:57 25/09/2014
New POTD in 35 minutes

The hype
---
SilverWolf1129 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1891
#718 Posted: 20:16:07 25/09/2014
*cough cough* smiliesmiliesmilie^
---
It begins with them. But ends, with me. Their son. Vaxus.
#719 Posted: 21:19:19 25/09/2014
Pic of the day. We've prepared many hats for Mii Fighters...but a lot of them are humorously designed, so it might be hard to coordinate them with flair. You could, of course, choose to not wear the hats at all... It makes me wonder--how is everyone planning to dress up their Mii Fighters? Well, one thing is for sure: the ninja headband worn by the Mii in front should look good with anything.
[User Posted Image]

smilie
---
#720 Posted: 00:00:00 26/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: sonicbrawler182
Quote: LunarDistortion
There really is only one Stage Boss in the 3DS version, Yellow Devil. (Dark Emperor doesn't really count, the Mii is the part of the stage that gives you powerups, stats boosts. and will be the thing you'll be going for. That's why they didn't talk about Dark Emperor during the Stage Boss portion of the Direct.

Doesn't mean much regarding Ridley though, He's deconfirmed regardless. It's strange that he is absolutely nowhere to be found in the 3DS version though, not even a trophy.

It's not strange, because Sakurai said the 3DS version would have trophies focusing on handheld games. Ridley is more associated with home consoles, especially since he has a known role in Smash Wii U. Hence, his trophy will be exclusive to Smash Wii U.

Sorry to reply so late, but at least Metroid has been on a portable system. Pikmin has trophies of all Pikmin types, Olimar, Louie, and Alph. I understand Olimar and Alph, they're playable, but neither Rock Pikmin or Louie appear in this game at all. Let alone on a portable system. Pikmin, while I love it to death, is a series that has never been on a handheld system besides a few cameos in Nintendogs and Animal Crossing, a Puzzle Swap Panel, and a cut cameo by Olimar in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. All of which Metroid has had as well, yet Pikmin gets more trophies.

I'm just weirded out by all of this. Ridley went from being in 2 unique boss fights in Brawl, to being a glorified Stage Hazard in the Wii U version, and not appearing at all in the 3DS version. He's appeared in every other Smash game in some form, I just wonder why this is the exception.

I'm happy about the amount of trophies DK has gotten though, it's nice to see the series get a bit more recognition regarding trophies.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#721 Posted: 10:11:54 26/09/2014
Again, it's not odd because Ridley has a Wii U specific role, hence, his trophy is Wii U specific. Metal Face from Xenoblade Chronicles also has no trophy in the 3DS version, and does not show up in the 3DS version at all. Yet, he was teased at the end of Shulk's trailer. Meaning he's also Wii U specific (likely a Stage Boss on the Wii U version of Gaur Plains, if not showing up in some other unidentifiable form - there is that "Tower Of Smash" mode that has been rumoured).
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#722 Posted: 21:02:51 26/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Again, it's not odd because Ridley has a Wii U specific role, hence, his trophy is Wii U specific. Metal Face from Xenoblade Chronicles also has no trophy in the 3DS version, and does not show up in the 3DS version at all. Yet, he was teased at the end of Shulk's trailer. Meaning he's also Wii U specific (likely a Stage Boss on the Wii U version of Gaur Plains, if not showing up in some other unidentifiable form - there is that "Tower Of Smash" mode that has been rumoured).

What I'm saying is that while characters that don't appear in either games, nor follow the Portable/Console rule Sakurai put up get a trophy and Ridley is left without one seems odd given his role.

Anyway, the new PotD happened.

Yes.

[User Posted Image]

Pic of the day. Here's a stage exclusive to the Wii U version: Gamer. Don't let Mom find you while you're duking it out!!

[User Posted Image]

If Mom does spot you, she'll scold you and blow you away!! ...I've never seen a fighting action game as chaotic as this one.

Yes.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#723 Posted: 22:09:54 26/09/2014
Franchises that are only on one system or another are an exception, so it still isn't odd for Ridley. Metroid is more or less following the rule (IDK what all of the Metroid trophies are, I don't wanna spoil many trophies for myself). Franchises like Pikmin are a mandatory exception to the rule, since they need trophies on both versions due to having a playable rep, yet only showed up on one type of system.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3600
#724 Posted: 23:40:52 26/09/2014
OMG GAME AND WARIO YAY!
---
My life is complete.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#725 Posted: 14:37:47 27/09/2014
Oh God, 9-Volt's demonic mom. That minigame was subtly terrifying.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9034
#726 Posted: 14:49:14 27/09/2014
Hopefully the Wii U version has a lot of new stages. I feel like most of the 3DS ones are recycled. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#727 Posted: 16:37:10 27/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR
Hopefully the Wii U version has a lot of new stages. I feel like most of the 3DS ones are recycled. <.<;

We only know about two returning stages out of 18 new stages (Not including Battlefield or Final Destination), I think it's safe to say there will be a lot.

Also, am I the only one who has noticed that the 3DS demo has no percentage of Swim Time, yet the Comic Con Wii U demo did? This might mean we could be seeing Pirate Ship, Isle Delfino, or Summit return alongside swimming. (Though I doubt Summit will return due to the lack of Ice Climbers, Isle Delfino and Pirate Ship both have great shots.)
#728 Posted: 16:42:46 27/09/2014

We only know about two returning stages out of 18 new stages (Not including Battlefield or Final Destination), I think it's safe to say there will be a lot.

Also, am I the only one who has noticed that the 3DS demo has no percentage of Swim Time, yet the Comic Con Wii U demo did? This might mean we could be seeing Pirate Ship, Isle Delfino, or Summit return alongside swimming. (Though I doubt Summit will return due to the lack of Ice Climbers, Isle Delfino and Pirate Ship both have great shots.)

I doubt Delfino will come back. Skyloft is the same type of stage.
---
#729 Posted: 16:53:47 27/09/2014

What I'm saying is that while characters that don't appear in either games, nor follow the Portable/Console rule Sakurai put up get a trophy and Ridley is left without one seems odd given his role.

Yes.

[User Posted Image]

Pic of the day. Here's a stage exclusive to the Wii U version: Gamer. Don't let Mom find you while you're duking it out!!

[User Posted Image]

If Mom does spot you, she'll scold you and blow you away!! ...I've never seen a fighting action game as chaotic as this one.

Yes.

Tower of Smash and Impa confirmed! The was a leak on 4chan talking about the rumored DLC and he said that Ridley,Impa,Mewtwo,Chorus Kids and Dixie Kong being DLC along with a new mode called Tower of Smash. Before you say that 4chan leaks are fake,just look at the ESRB Leak. It came from 4chan.
#730 Posted: 17:04:16 27/09/2014
Quote: Grimslinger91

Yes.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Yes.

Tower of Smash and Impa confirmed! The was a leak on 4chan talking about the rumored DLC and he said that Ridley,Impa,Mewtwo,Chorus Kids and Dixie Kong being DLC along with a new mode called Tower of Smash. Before you say that 4chan leaks are fake,just look at the ESRB Leak. It came from 4chan.

This is NOT proof of that leak. A Game and Wario stage was almost guaranteed. We need a more specific stage, like the Endless Ocean stage, Yoshi's Island (The melee version), and Nimbassa City.
---
#731 Posted: 17:48:54 27/09/2014 | Topic Creator

I doubt Delfino will come back. Skyloft is the same type of stage.

Pokemon Stadium came back in Brawl alongside Pokemon Stadium 2 which you could argue are the same type of stage, so I think Delfino has a shot. The only Swimming stages in Brawl were Summit, Pirate Ship, and Isle Delfino. Summit is pretty much out, seeing as the Ice Climbers are gone. So it's a choice between Pirate Ship and Isle Delfino.

Toon Link needs representation with stages, so that's a point to Pirate Ship. While Bowser Jr has Shadow Mario, and Mario has the F.L.U.D.D., so Sunshine is still being represented, plus Isle Delfino is a fairly popular stage, so a point to Delfino.

They could choose both or neither and choose to make a new swimming stage. I doubt they'll skip out on bringing back a swimming stage from Brawl though, so I think at least one of the two will get in.
#732 Posted: 20:17:19 27/09/2014

Yes.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Yes.

This is NOT proof of that leak. A Game and Wario stage was almost guaranteed. We need a more specific stage, like the Endless Ocean stage, Yoshi's Island (The melee version), and Nimbassa City.

Not really. Game and Wario doesn't have that many options. Also,wasn't Yoshi's Island confirmed to be in the 3DS version. Unless that was Yoshi's Story.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#733 Posted: 20:38:50 27/09/2014

Yes.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Yes.

This is proof of the leak, it's not 100% proof, but it's some proof.
---
words. letters. filler.
#734 Posted: 20:44:34 27/09/2014

Not really. Game and Wario doesn't have that many options. Also,wasn't Yoshi's Island confirmed to be in the 3DS version. Unless that was Yoshi's Story.

Melee's Yohsi's Island is apparently returning in the Wii U version.

It definitely supports it. Not sure how I feel about it. I was hoping for Melee stages to return that didn't appear in Brawl like Fountain of Dreams and Fourside (My two favorites from Melee).

Ridley sounds odd, I'm glad he's in, but he grows his wings? He's NEVER don't that in the Metroid games.
---
#735 Posted: 21:04:08 27/09/2014 | Topic Creator

It definitely supports it. Not sure how I feel about it. I was hoping for Melee stages to return that didn't appear in Brawl like Fountain of Dreams and Fourside (My two favorites from Melee).

Ridley sounds odd, I'm glad he's in, but he grows his wings? He's NEVER don't that in the Metroid games.

All retro stages have been in Brawl so far, so Melee Yoshi's Island is a bit expected as we don't have any Yoshi stages yet.

Also, I think what he means is that Ridley folds his wings in on the ground and unfolds them when jumping or doing aerial attacks.

Still not taking this as anything more than a coincidence with the Game & Wario stage. If one or two more things happen that the leak predicts (that seem unpredictable, such as an Endless Ocean stage or Smashville returning), than I'll believe it. I won't deny that it does have a chance of being real, seeing as nothing goes against it and it has evidence for it.
#736 Posted: 21:24:10 27/09/2014

All retro stages have been in Brawl so far, so Melee Yoshi's Island is a bit expected as we don't have any Yoshi stages yet.

Also, I think what he means is that Ridley folds his wings in on the ground and unfolds them when jumping or doing aerial attacks.

Still not taking this as anything more than a coincidence with the Game & Wario stage. If one or two more things happen that the leak predicts (that seem unpredictable, such as an Endless Ocean stage or Smashville returning), than I'll believe it. I won't deny that it does have a chance of being real, seeing as nothing goes against it and it has evidence for it.

That's what I'm hoping for.

As for the leaks. I REALLY wanted Fountain of Dreams and Fourside to return. I'm really hoping it's real and at the same time, it's not real.
---
#737 Posted: 23:37:47 27/09/2014

Smashville is possible. The characters aren't too fan requested. I mean sure,they have Mewtwo and Ridley,but they make sense.Impa,Chorus Kids and Dixie? Sounds believable. Hoping for folding Ridley but the leaker said that he grows them.
#738 Posted: 05:48:36 28/09/2014 | Topic Creator

Smashville is possible. The characters aren't too fan requested. I mean sure,they have Mewtwo and Ridley,but they make sense.Impa,Chorus Kids and Dixie? Sounds believable. Hoping for folding Ridley but the leaker said that he grows them.

Yes, Smashville is possible, but with Town & City here I think that role is filled. At least Isle Delfino has different platforms and places to fight in than Skyloft does, Smashville and Town & City are from what I've seen, the same thing.

I've heard a lot of outcry for Ridley, Mewtwo, Dixie, and the Chorus Kids. Impa not so much, but she was always there as a possibility.

I remember Ninka (or someone else regarding the leak, I don't remember) thought Bowser Jr was in his Mario Kart to fight. However, it was just a single move of his, a mistake made by the leaker just because the footage that was leaked wasn't very good quality. It could be that the leaker could have seen a bit of Ridley footage and mistook something as something else and thought him unfolding his wings was him growing them.
#739 Posted: 20:12:59 28/09/2014

Yes, Smashville is possible, but with Town & City here I think that role is filled. At least Isle Delfino has different platforms and places to fight in than Skyloft does, Smashville and Town & City are from what I've seen, the same thing.

I've heard a lot of outcry for Ridley, Mewtwo, Dixie, and the Chorus Kids. Impa not so much, but she was always there as a possibility.

I remember Ninka (or someone else regarding the leak, I don't remember) thought Bowser Jr was in his Mario Kart to fight. However, it was just a single move of his, a mistake made by the leaker just because the footage that was leaked wasn't very good quality. It could be that the leaker could have seen a bit of Ridley footage and mistook something as something else and thought him unfolding his wings was him growing them.

Bowser Jr doesn't use his Mario Kart as a move. If he means side special,that's the clown car getting wheels.
#740 Posted: 22:18:35 28/09/2014 | Topic Creator

Bowser Jr doesn't use his Mario Kart as a move. If he means side special,that's the clown car getting wheels.

I'm pretty sure it's based off of Mario Kart 7.

[User Posted Image]
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#741 Posted: 02:17:48 29/09/2014

[User Posted Image]

Or simply based off Bowser's clown kart from Super Mario World, and Bowser Jr's appearance in NSMBWii
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
words. letters. filler.
#742 Posted: 02:34:21 29/09/2014 | Topic Creator

[User Posted Image]

Or simply based off Bowser's clown kart from Super Mario World, and Bowser Jr's appearance in NSMBWii
*snip
*snip

I was talking about this move specifically, it's obvious that it's based on the Clown Car in general.

[User Posted Image]
#743 Posted: 06:02:39 30/09/2014
Pic of the day. For the 3DS version, you can select alternate tracks for stages by holding down the R Button while you select the stage--the brown drop shadow that frames the stage image when you hold down the R Button indicates the alternate track is active. For the Living Room stage, the alternate track is the vocal version of the default track. Songs with vocals aren't the best match for battles, but the song was too good to leave out, so this is how we chose to include it.
[User Posted Image]

Also, For the Boxing Ring, if you select the stage while holding down the L Button, you can play on the Smash Bros. version of the stage. If you hold down the Y Button, you can choose to play on the Punch Out! version. These variations are usually selected at random, but this method lets you select them manually.
[User Posted Image]
---
#744 Posted: 12:40:26 30/09/2014
Pic of the Day.

[User Posted Image]

PotD description.

Pic of the day. In the 3DS version, your fighter gets outlined by your team color. So, how does this work in the Wii U version? Check out this screenshot. In this picture, the outlines may seem faint, but the color intensity is consistent. This means that the farther away and smaller your fighter appears on the screen, the clearer the colors will look.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:29:06 30/09/2014 by HeyitsHotDog
#745 Posted: 13:19:36 30/09/2014
Pic of the Day.

[User Posted Image]

Today’s pic showcases the Wii U’s Team Coloring and how the characters will be in different colors outlines so you can allow them to retain their main palettes same as the 3DS version. The easiest one to see it on is Link. Hopefully the colors pop a bit more during the match as they are a little hard to see what team everyone is on.

Uh what are you talking about? One that isn't even an image and two that wasn't the pic of the day
---
#746 Posted: 13:40:16 30/09/2014
Fixed and yes it IS the pic of the day. Proof. http://www.smashbros.com/us/
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:43:01 30/09/2014 by HeyitsHotDog
#747 Posted: 14:43:36 30/09/2014
UH no it isn't
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/...558073037300685
---
#748 Posted: 14:46:21 30/09/2014
The Miiverse got an update recently, and for some reason has not been posted on there. I believe it's on the Japanese version. Besides, did you even look at the link I put?
---
#749 Posted: 19:16:44 30/09/2014
The Miiverse got an update recently, and for some reason has not been posted on there. I believe it's on the Japanese version. Besides, did you even look at the link I put?

So basically your saying they had two pics of the days yesterday? That makes much more sense on how the POTD you posted wasn't uploaded
---
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#750 Posted: 19:20:32 30/09/2014
Quote: Windumup

So basically your saying they had two pics of the days yesterday? That makes much more sense on how the POTD you posted wasn't uploaded

Click your own link.
---
you never saw me
First | Previous | Page 15 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me