Forum

Poll

13 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V2!
First | Previous | Page 13 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50
The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V2! [CLOSED]
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#601 Posted: 06:06:48 14/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Here are all of Kirby's transformations:

Kirby will not take into account for Custom moves.

GameXplain also did R.O.B., so expect Wario, Ness, Falco, and more to be shown in upcoming videos from them.

Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#602 Posted: 15:27:23 14/09/2014
In the demo, you can also (sort of) play on Final Destination by pressing "X" during the stage/Battlefield selection screen. However, it's a FD version of Battlefield, not FD itself.

Another thing I noticed: On the pause screen, you can move the camera (by using the D-Pad and Circle Pad).

This is the first time I've played an official SSB game/demo. My current mains in the demo are Mega Man and the Villager. I hope Mega Man has better alt costumes when the full game comes out (every fighter has 8 alts).

However, I'm terrible at using Pikachu. Whenever I try using him, I accidently dash (Side+B) off the stage. My Circle Pad is slightly broken, and it doesn't move up sometimes. Because of this, I've been using the X/Y buttons instead, but I forget to use them sometimes.
---
You can't handle MEMES
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#603 Posted: 17:14:33 14/09/2014
Will trade Club Nintendo codes (4 and I am still finding more of them by looking through my 3DS and Wii U games) for a smash bros demo code.

The trade sounds much better then me trading away a shiny groudon (Was I THAT desperate/smashdrunk yesterday? I rather keep my shiny Groudon now)
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8793
#604 Posted: 19:44:06 14/09/2014
Still predecting Charizard Y to be the final smash in the WII U Version.
#605 Posted: 20:03:27 14/09/2014
****ing Hell Pikachu got a huge buff. His special can be spammed so much and it stuns you for few damage. And then it's down special is un-stoppable. That ****ed me up so much every time I tried to have an opening only to be hit by a thunderbolt. And if you knock him out the thounderbolt still connects. Why is Pikachu so overpowered!?!?!
Grimslinger91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#606 Posted: 20:04:47 14/09/2014
Quote: somePerson
Mario's cape got a great buff.

I agree. Once,Villager tried to hit me with a bowling ball,but I was using the cape to recover and the cape reflected the bowling ball and Villager went flying!
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#607 Posted: 20:10:37 14/09/2014
As usual, Pikachu's spam strategy is still doable

Also, if you wanna see Adventure Mode and All-Star Mode, go on Youtube and look up AbdullaSmash (I may have messed up the second part) The videos do lag a little bit, but you get to see how each character preforms (I hope that doesn't count as advertising)
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:14:55 14/09/2014 by EyeBrawler2014
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#608 Posted: 20:11:41 14/09/2014
****ing Hell Pikachu got a huge buff. His special can be spammed so much and it stuns you for few damage. And then it's down special is un-stoppable. That ****ed me up so much every time I tried to have an opening only to be hit by a thunderbolt. And if you knock him out the thounderbolt still connects. Why is Pikachu so overpowered!?!?!

Thunder ain't unstoppable. Villager can pocket it. smilie

Plus, it's pretty easy to dodge, they've made it much more predictable in this game.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#609 Posted: 20:14:26 14/09/2014
Quote: sonicbrawler182

Thunder ain't unstoppable. Villager can pocket it. ;)

Plus, it's pretty easy to dodge, they've made it much more predictable in this game.

Level 9 Pikachu's are the Bane to my existence.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8478
#610 Posted: 20:36:27 14/09/2014
Still predecting Charizard Y to be the final smash in the WII U Version.

It's been shown to be Mega Charizard X

[User Posted Image]
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#611 Posted: 20:48:43 14/09/2014
Quote: EyeBrawler2014

Also, if you wanna see Adventure Mode and All-Star Mode, go on Youtube and look up AbdullaSmash (I may have messed up the second part) The videos do lag a little bit, but you get to see how each character preforms (I hope that doesn't count as advertising)

His channel's name is AbdallahSmash026. He got the game?!
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#612 Posted: 21:48:17 14/09/2014
Quote: Windumup
Will trade Club Nintendo codes (4 and I am still finding more of them by looking through my 3DS and Wii U games) for a smash bros demo code.

The trade sounds much better then me trading away a shiny groudon (Was I THAT desperate/smashdrunk yesterday? I rather keep my shiny Groudon now)

Nobody is going to give you anything for ****s sake. Just wait until friday you impatient stimpy.
---
words. letters. filler.
#613 Posted: 22:10:58 14/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Welp, another one bites the dust.

[User Posted Image]

R.I.P. Lucas.
#614 Posted: 22:13:42 14/09/2014
At least make him an alt.
#615 Posted: 22:20:07 14/09/2014
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

Nobody is going to give you anything for ****s sake. Just wait until friday you impatient stimpy.

I bet your one of those who already has the code!
---
#616 Posted: 22:22:46 14/09/2014
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

I bet your one of those who already has the code!

Actually, yes, but i'm not giving you **** lol
---
words. letters. filler.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#617 Posted: 22:22:51 14/09/2014
^Geez, calm down. The wait isn't even that long...

EDIT: Ninja'd
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:23:04 14/09/2014 by IsisStormDragon
Punk Bomb Green Sparx Gems: 230
#618 Posted: 23:59:41 14/09/2014

So, you lowered the trade value when you couldn't get anything for the Pokemon?
---
Give me money!
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4149
#619 Posted: 00:19:32 15/09/2014
I've been waiting for like two years, I'm sure I can make it another week.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#620 Posted: 00:29:14 15/09/2014
Quote: Grimslinger91

His channel's name is AbdallahSmash026. He got the game?!

Yeah, he has the Japanese version
---
#621 Posted: 00:47:39 15/09/2014
Quote: Punk Bomb

More like I realized I was being an idiot trading a shiny for a free code
---
#622 Posted: 00:59:22 15/09/2014
Quote: LunarDistortion

[User Posted Image]

R.I.P. Lucas.

Any sign of a Wolf trophy? I want to see one of my Project M mains again.
#623 Posted: 01:05:41 15/09/2014

Don't trade anything for the code. It would just be a waste since you can get practically the same thing in less then a week anyway. The whole game comes out in less than a month. Don't waste your stuff just wait.

Not trying to sound rude, just some advice.
---
#624 Posted: 01:08:15 15/09/2014
Quote: awesomerockets

Don't trade anything for the code. It would just be a waste since you can get practically the same thing in less then a week anyway. The whole game comes out in less than a month. Don't waste your stuff just wait.

Well I don't really use the Nintendo Club codes anyway
---
#625 Posted: 01:14:00 15/09/2014

That may be, but I'd still suggest just waiting until Friday. Play as Ice Climbers, Lucas, Wolf, and others that aren't returning to tie you over until then.
---
#626 Posted: 01:44:50 15/09/2014
Quote: Grimslinger91

[User Posted Image]

R.I.P. Lucas.

Any sign of a Wolf trophy? I want to see one of my Project M mains again.

Wolf trophy was leaked the first day the game started leaking this week
---
words. letters. filler.
#627 Posted: 02:19:42 15/09/2014

That may be, but I'd still suggest just waiting until Friday. Play as Ice Climbers, Lucas, Wolf, and others that aren't returning to tie you over until then.

Ice Climbers: Character I am bad with and dont care for
Lucas: Character I am bad with and dont care for
Wolf: Character I am bad with and dont care for
others: all the ones I do play have been confirmed (Besides Pokemon trainer but I already spent a good time playing with him waiting for the Japanese version to come out)
---
#628 Posted: 03:21:17 15/09/2014 | Topic Creator
A look at the trophy section.

Pichu deconfirmed, and the trophy section looks pretty fun!
#629 Posted: 19:56:52 15/09/2014

Ice Climbers: Character I am bad with and dont care for
Lucas: Character I am bad with and dont care for
Wolf: Character I am bad with and dont care for
others: all the ones I do play have been confirmed (Besides Pokemon trainer but I already spent a good time playing with him waiting for the Japanese version to come out)

Well,even if you're bad with them and don't care for them,you'll start missing them very soon. I also didn't care about Lucas and Ice Climbers,but now I miss them. Even if it's a character you hate,others miss them and you will too. You might never see them again in Smash. It feels bad to see a character leave Smash ,even if you don't care about them.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8218
#630 Posted: 21:40:30 15/09/2014
Oh goodness I love Dark Pit's taunts and ending poses. *D*

In terms of the demo...yup, a friend gave me a code, so I have it! Mario and Pikachu are probably my favorites, but I'd like to try to get to learn Megaman better. He seems really unique.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#631 Posted: 21:51:32 15/09/2014
[User Posted Image]
- - -
#632 Posted: 03:07:44 16/09/2014
What store is that even from smilie
---
words. letters. filler.
#633 Posted: 13:19:31 16/09/2014
So the rumored date is confirmed to be real.

-__- Nintendo why must you put smash bros wii u out the same day that ORAS is released?
---
#634 Posted: 13:43:08 16/09/2014

-__- Nintendo why must you put smash bros wii u out the same day that ORAS is released?

It has not been fully confirmed yet. While it likely is the date, it's not official.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#635 Posted: 14:41:39 16/09/2014
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

It has not been fully confirmed yet. While it likely is the date, it's not official.

It says it right on a pre order card

How is that not confirming it?
---
#636 Posted: 17:09:35 16/09/2014
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

It says it right on a pre order card

How is that not confirming it?

We've only see one pre-order card. That COULD just be a place holder date, though in all likely hood, it's real.
---
#637 Posted: 19:23:20 16/09/2014
I wouldn't be surprised after it being the rumored date as well.

Also what the heck is with the masks in this image?
[User Posted Image]

An item?
---
#638 Posted: 19:32:37 16/09/2014
Apparently players have been temporary banned from "For Glory" Mode just by playing as Peach and using her down-B move for the turnips, they will issue a patch sometime next week
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6139
#639 Posted: 19:49:28 16/09/2014

[User Posted Image]

An item?

I think it's something about Lucina from Fire Emblem's story or something. Kirby just has it because he's Lucina-Kirby. I'm guessing anyway, judging by how a figure of Lucina is supposed to have it too.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:50:39 16/09/2014 by Seiki
SilverWolf1129 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1891
#640 Posted: 20:03:43 16/09/2014

[User Posted Image]

An item?

It's Lucinas mask in Fire Emlbem games.
---
It begins with them. But ends, with me. Their son. Vaxus.
#641 Posted: 20:04:45 16/09/2014
Apparently players have been temporary banned from "For Glory" Mode just by playing as Peach and using her down-B move for the turnips, they will issue a patch sometime next week

You're half right. You got most of it correct,but if you get an item (such as beam sword or Bob-Omb) you will be banned,not if you use the move. If that was the case,people would be banned for using Link's bombs.
#642 Posted: 21:36:53 16/09/2014

[User Posted Image]

An item?

Play the game.
#643 Posted: 21:59:35 16/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Well, We've gotten some news from Sakurai about what's going to happen with the PotD's from now on.

Quote: Sakurai
Announcement: Originally, the pic of the day was only supposed to continue for about two months, but I've ended up posting pictures until even today. The 3DS version has already been released in Japan, so I would like to talk about how future posts will be handled.

First, I will not talk about hidden features until the game is released overseas. On the other hand, I definitely will talk about them after the game is released abroad.

In addition, I am planning to continue making posts at least until the Wii U version is released. I haven't decided if I'll go by the Japanese version release or the release of versions abroad, but the point is that I'll continue posting for a little bit longer.

Pic of the day won't focus on introducing new information anymore in the near future, but I hope to entertain you with interesting and funny photos like I originally intended to. Thanks.

No new info for about a month, and once that happens, there is no guarantee it is going to last much longer. November could be the day the PotD finally ends. It will be a sad day, officially the end of speculation.

It's been a good run, Sakurai. Now get some rest, You deserve it.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#644 Posted: 22:11:53 16/09/2014
Lucina's mask can be put on and removed as one of her taunts.

Kirby just uses the mask as his Lucina hat regardless.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#645 Posted: 22:21:16 16/09/2014
For those of you who have played the demo, are the 3DS controls hard to get used to?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:29:31 17/09/2014 by awesomerockets
#646 Posted: 22:55:05 16/09/2014
For those of you who have played the demo, are the 3DS controls hard to get used to.

No, they are really easy and simple.
---
Give me money!
#647 Posted: 22:55:26 16/09/2014

An item?

Play the game.

I wish I could but I am waiting for the demo still (and Lucina won't appear in the demo so I have to wait for the U.S. release date)

Quote: sonicbrawler182
Lucina's mask can be put on and removed as one of her taunts.

Kirby just uses the mask as his Lucina hat regardless.

Oh right! That is where I remember the mask from smilie I forgot I saw Lucina Kirby already
---
#648 Posted: 23:00:21 16/09/2014
Well, We've gotten some news from Sakurai about what's going to happen with the PotD's from now on.

Quote: Sakurai
Announcement: Originally, the pic of the day was only supposed to continue for about two months, but I've ended up posting pictures until even today. The 3DS version has already been released in Japan, so I would like to talk about how future posts will be handled.

First, I will not talk about hidden features until the game is released overseas. On the other hand, I definitely will talk about them after the game is released abroad.

In addition, I am planning to continue making posts at least until the Wii U version is released. I haven't decided if I'll go by the Japanese version release or the release of versions abroad, but the point is that I'll continue posting for a little bit longer.

Pic of the day won't focus on introducing new information anymore in the near future, but I hope to entertain you with interesting and funny photos like I originally intended to. Thanks.

No new info for about a month, and once that happens, there is no guarantee it is going to last much longer. November could be the day the PotD finally ends. It will be a sad day, officially the end of speculation.

It's been a good run, Sakurai. Now get some rest, You deserve it.

Wait,is Sakurai still going to reveal characters with trailers or posts?
#649 Posted: 23:02:13 16/09/2014
For those of you who have played the demo, are the 3DS controls hard to get used to.

Your opinion=Everyones'
#650 Posted: 23:02:29 16/09/2014
http://nintendoeverything.com/...famitsu-column/

R.I.P. Ice Climbers

2001 - 2014.
---
Give me money!
First | Previous | Page 13 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me