Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 14 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45
Dragon Wars: Elemental Unbalance [CLOSED]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#651 Posted: 19:14:33 31/08/2014
Kihei luckly landed on his feet after the hit "You've taken everything from me... Now I return the favor! Blizzard Charge!" He yelled as the stage suddenly got freezing cold, Kihei surrounded himself in a blizzard and ran at Blitz, sending the blizzard directly to Blitz's position, nailing him with what should be a devastating attack

"Don't interfere, this is Kihei's battle, he'd attack you too in his condition" Makil said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8209
#652 Posted: 19:22:54 31/08/2014
OoC: So...is the light a portal to the arena or something? Does it lead to Detah and Zoron? I'm a bit confused.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#653 Posted: 19:27:40 31/08/2014
ooc: No it was how Zoron made his appearance.
---
SC
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#654 Posted: 19:28:44 31/08/2014 | Topic Creator
The dust gather around around after Kihei attack there was only silence. Sparks flew from the destruction of the the stage equipment.

Occ: No it was coming from Zoron it wasn't a portal I believe
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#655 Posted: 19:47:35 31/08/2014
Kihei charged up another attack as he looked for any sign of Blitz
---
#656 Posted: 19:48:50 31/08/2014
OoC: Okay, thanks.

"Where'd the light go?" Shadmé asked, looking at Shade.
---
#657 Posted: 19:58:05 31/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Suddenly when the smoke clear there were more than one Blitz. There were five of them, but which one was the really one that all began to laugh at Kihei, "Oh what's the matter is the little boy confuse HAHAHAHA!" they laugh as all five began to turn into Spike balls make from stone. "Stone Wrecker" they said.

"He's using his Light element to make illusions of himself! Be careful!" Aqua called out as the Stone Wreckers circle Kihei in a taunting fashion.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#658 Posted: 20:09:08 31/08/2014
Kihei smiled at Blitz's attempt to confuse him, he flew up high and used an Ice beam on the circling spike balls "Your tricks are feeble at best" He said

Makil was actually impressed, Blitz lit some kind of fire in Kihei, maybe it was almost killing him, maybe it was breaking Isis's neck, or maybe it was something else, Makil needed to know "Who are you anyway ma'am?" He asked to distract himself
---
#659 Posted: 20:18:09 31/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"I am Aqua" Aqua said, "BEHIND YOU!!" she called out as Blitz shot into the air and exploded out from his stone ball.

"Flaming Vortex" he said as he send a vortex of flames at Kihei from behind power up even more by the Primal Orb of Fire

Aqua grab her guitar, "Water Note!" she called as she played an note on her guitar and a blue aura surrounded Kihei protecting him from most of the flames.
---
OshawottAC19 Green Sparx Gems: 428
#660 Posted: 20:40:30 31/08/2014
"What's with that dragons flying and watching us above?" questions Stormy. "Am I really the only one that sees that dragon!"
---
Weekly Question: Would You Choose Cat Or Dog For Splatfest In Splatoon? (Post Your Answer On My Wall)
Also, Join My RP Total Drama Gaming 1!
#661 Posted: 20:53:43 31/08/2014
Kihei was surprised as the vortex was blocked, but the impact certainly hit, he was sent through several pieces of rigging before crashing into the stage, but before he hit the stage, he blasted Blitz with an ice attack, using all the energy he had in the attack

"Kihei!" Marik said as he ran over to his fallen friend "If only my little Isis was here" He said

Meanwhile Isis was waiting patiently for her father to return with Kihei "I'm going after them" She said before flying off, as she was, she saw the Flaming Vortex attack, she picked up speed and when she reached the stage, she flew behind Blitz "Remember me?" She asked before punching Blitz
---
#662 Posted: 21:09:59 31/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Blitz laughs as Isis fist hits, he reach up and grabs her hand squeezing it. "You've grown to bad your still no match for me" He said as he headbutted her before slamming his knee into her stomach and throwing her down to the stage. "You all are getting weaker and weaker" he taunted trying to anger them.
---
#663 Posted: 21:16:29 31/08/2014
Isis regained her flight and got infront of Blitz, grabbed him, then bit him in the neck, injecting a powerful venom into his bloodstream "Let's see how weak you are when my special poison reaches your black heart" She said before blasting him the face with Ice
---
#664 Posted: 21:29:08 31/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Blitz was blown back into a rock, he could feel the poison burning in his veins but he just continues to laugh. "Someone need to teach you some manners little girl" he said as his body started to glow light green his Earth element begins to heal him. "You need to study up on your Elements Poison is weak against Earth" Blitz said

Aqua ran up, "Yeah but Wind is strong against Earth" she said as she jumps up sending strong blast of wind at Blitz. "Tempest Gale" she called as the attack fired at Blitz knocking him back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:Aqua
Elements: Wind, Water, and Electricity
Appearance: She is an yellow dragoness with an electric blue underbelly
---
#665 Posted: 21:31:34 31/08/2014
Wisp smiled at Stormy. "Hello, young one. I am Wisp." He cocked his head to Sky. "Do you remember me?"
---
#666 Posted: 21:32:27 31/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"Yeah I remember you what are you doing here? " Sky asked
---
#667 Posted: 21:43:22 31/08/2014
"Hi Wisp!" said Stormy
---
Weekly Question: Would You Choose Cat Or Dog For Splatfest In Splatoon? (Post Your Answer On My Wall)
#668 Posted: 21:46:07 31/08/2014
"Someone should teach you not to hurt my friends" Isis said before flying down to Kihei "My little buddy, you will get your redemption" She said before healing Kihei with her Ice breath

Kihei sprung back to life and ran over to Aqua "Who are you?" He asked

"Well, I guess he knows what happened" Makil said
---
#669 Posted: 22:24:30 31/08/2014
Quote: ShadowMewX
OoC: Okay, thanks.

"Where'd the light go?" Shadmé asked, looking at Shade.

ooc: slow down guys!

"I don't know but look there's a hole where the light came from." Shade said as he began to decend towards the hole.

"Even now my champion is on his way brother." Zoron said.
---
SC
#670 Posted: 22:26:23 31/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Detah laugh, "While your busy make an champion I've been busy building an Undead army brother heheh" he said.
---
#671 Posted: 22:33:44 31/08/2014
"Hey Wisp, come down here! I can't fly that high!" yelled Stormy
---
#672 Posted: 23:19:06 31/08/2014
Wisp blinked kindly. After hearing Stormy, he dropped down lower. "My friend," he started, addressing Sky, "from the moment I saw you I sensed something. There's something special about you." He rubbed his claws together and a mini-tornado formed in his palm, revealing his position as Wind Champion. "I come to seek your advice, and perhaps help you in turn, if you so require. I am told of an elemental unbalance. I only hope I may play my part in restoring it. But do you have...any knowledge of this event?"

Shadmé spread her wings and followed Shade. She looked around, feeling like her darkness powers were...off, somehow.
---
#673 Posted: 23:21:49 31/08/2014
"Avatars cannot overpower other avatars no mater how big of an army." Zoron said. "Plus you'll need a champion as well."
---
SC
#674 Posted: 00:02:26 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"My champion shall soon arrive" Detah said firsty then he said, " Don't you know there as a war is coming heheh But of course you are the last one to know" Detah insulted Zoron again.

"I have no idea" Sky said truthfully.

"I am Aqua" Aqua said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:03:44 01/09/2014 by Sky the Dragon
#675 Posted: 00:14:17 01/09/2014
Wisp nodded. "I see." He swiveled his head around, taking in everything. "Are you a Champion like myself, perhaps?"

A small bead of sweat clustered on Shadmé's forehead, not all from the sunlight. There was so much power in this area that it hurt. She felt like her darkness was collectively gathering in her throat, and she nearly gagged. But she had to be strong, for Shade. Shadmé coughed a little, and blinked as she looked around. "Shade…do you feel…do you feel this power? It's really strange…"

Spiral was crouched in a tree branch, an empty scroll in his talons. Meeting all the Avatars had put him in a writing mood, and he was currently documenting a list of the Avatars, a short description, and their Champions.
---
#676 Posted: 00:19:27 01/09/2014
"I'm Kihei, I guess I seemed a little crazy, but he almost killed me a few hours ago" Kihei told Aqua as he pointed at Blitz "So... What should we do with him buddy?" He asked Aqua

Isis walked over "Are you two ok?" She asked

Makil smiled as he walked over "Kihei, why were you so inraged when you were fighting Blitz?" He asked

"He almost killed me, he took away my self-confidence and my self-respect, he made me feel useless and weak, when I saw him... I just snapped" Kihei said as he looked down
---
#677 Posted: 00:20:39 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"No I'm not," Sky said to Wisp, "And I don't want to be these Avatars are just using us as pawns in their little game for dominance" Sky said at the displeasure of the thought of being the Avatar's champion.

Blitz smiled as he stood up, He started laughing. "OH GOOD FINALLY YOU ALL ARE MAKING THIS MORE FUN!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Blitz laugh insanely, "So fun in fact I'm going to show you MY REAL power is!" Blitz laugh as a circle appeared in front of him with eight smaller circle around the edge. Soon any Primal Orbs of any element started to lose their power as a symbol for each of the Primal Elements appeared in the small circles.

"That's impossible!." Aqua exclaimed, "EVERYONE GET DOWN!!" Aqua yelled.

"To Late! PRIMAL ELEMENT DESTROYER!" he roared as he fired the fusion of all eight elements at the group.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:28:08 01/09/2014 by Sky the Dragon
#678 Posted: 00:53:38 01/09/2014
Wisp nodded. "I see." He swiveled his head around, taking in everything. "Are you a Champion like myself, perhaps?"

A small bead of sweat clustered on Shadmé's forehead, not all from the sunlight. There was so much power in this area that it hurt. She felt like her darkness was collectively gathering in her throat, and she nearly gagged. But she had to be strong, for Shade. Shadmé coughed a little, and blinked as she looked around. "Shade…do you feel…do you feel this power? It's really strange…"

Spiral was crouched in a tree branch, an empty scroll in his talons. Meeting all the Avatars had put him in a writing mood, and he was currently documenting a list of the Avatars, a short description, and their Champions.

"Yes it is affecting me as well." Shade's horns began to glow a little.

Crystal saw her primal orb lost power and began to feel weak. She layed down feeling weak.

Zoron also felt the effects of power loss. He kneeled down.
---
SC
#679 Posted: 01:17:14 01/09/2014
Kihei pushed Aqua, Isis, and Makil out of the way, taking the whole blast, the impact sent him flying into the stage equipment, causing an explosion that he was at the brunt of

Isis looked in horror as the smoke cleared, Kihei was in horrorible condition, he was covered in blood and was pale white, his left wing was nowhere to be found, his right wing was broken in half, his tail was split, and at some spots, you could see bones and organs, Isis walked over to Blitz "Why? Why would you kill him? He never even got a chance to enjoy life" She cried as she sat down infront of Blitz

Makil ran over to Kihei "He's not dead, but he doesn't have much time left" He said as he carried Kihei over to Isis

Isis used her ice breath on Kihei, but it didn't work "Kihei... please... wake up" She said in tears as she held the fallen Kihei in her arms
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4505
#680 Posted: 01:19:49 01/09/2014
OOC: Recap?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#681 Posted: 01:21:39 01/09/2014
Shadmé dropped to the ground, not wanting to risk if her wings would hold her. She turned back to Shade and froze momentarily when she saw his horns. He wasn't kidding! "L-let's get this over with..." she whispered, looking around for the Light Avatar.

Wisp's tail curled around in surprise at the fiery dragon's reaction. "Not a Champion? Hm. But yet you have something to do with the elements..." Wisp cocked his head at Sky.
---
#682 Posted: 01:26:32 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"Heheheh SUCH A FOOL! HAHAHA!!" he laughed at them.

"I have all eight Primal Element" Sky told Wisp
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:28:23 01/09/2014 by Sky the Dragon
#683 Posted: 01:43:08 01/09/2014
"Hey Wisp and Sky! Wanna be my personal dragon trainers?" asked Stormy. " I know we just met, but you two are awesome!"
---
#684 Posted: 02:16:36 01/09/2014
Shade landed next to Shadmé. He looked ahead seeing a cave. "Lets check there." He said walking towards the cave.
---
SC
#685 Posted: 03:10:59 01/09/2014
Shadmé nodded, walking into the cave with Shade. She squinted in the dark, her eyes adjusting quickly. "Hello?"

Wisp's eyes lit up. "Impressive, for one so young! Tell me, do you think you hold the key to rightening this unbalance?" He smiled at Stormy, too. "I sense Wind in you. I will help you guide it, when there's time."
---
#686 Posted: 03:25:51 01/09/2014
Isis looked up at Blitz "You know... I thought you had some good in you... I thought you were a nice guy underneath the rough exterior... But now I know... We're just monsters... All of us" She said before walking away with Kihei in her arms in a depressing way

Makil looked at Blitz "You just broke a little girl's heart and destroyed her soul, so go ahead Laughing Boy... What are you gonna do?" He asked
---
#687 Posted: 03:47:06 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"I don't know Heheh I'll probably go home and order some Pizza" Blitz said with an laugh
---
#688 Posted: 04:06:21 01/09/2014
"Yep, I am wind, dark, and earth! Just like my dad- err umm, never mind. My mom, is dark and earth... She said I am special because I have wind and she doesn't! explains Stormy.
---
#689 Posted: 04:19:22 01/09/2014
Makil pushed Blitz against the rock "Do you even care? A little girl who had confidence in not just you, but the world, has had that confidence destroyed by you! A pathetic dragon who can't understand what he's done" He said before throwing Blitz to the ground "Apologize to my daughter!"

As Isis walked, she talked to Kihei's body "I just don't know what to believe in anymore buddy, this never would have happened if it wasn't for me, I wanted to walk along the beach, look what it got me, my best friend is dead in my arms" She said
---
#690 Posted: 04:56:24 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Blitz laughed as he grab Makil by the neck and lifted him up off the ground, "You're an fool! I am an GOD! You dare call me Pathetic! YOU DON'T KNOW PATHETIC! This is filled with weak cowards like you and my pathetic brother!" He said squeezing his neck, "That is why I am going to destroy this world and create a new one in my own image Heheheh" he said as his hand squeeze tighter. Soon a Ring of Flame burst from Blitz body blasting Makil out of his hands. "You nothing but a pathetic weak dragon" he laughed as he kick the fallen dragon, "You have no idea how this world really works! There is no kindness There no friendship or justice! Only things that matter in this world is Power and those who weld it" he said as he kicked Makil as hard as he can, "But I'm through wasting my breath on a worthless piece of garbage like yourself Heheheh" he laughed as he turns around, "Later losers!" he said as he flown off disappearing into the night.

Soon the Primal Orbs began to return to normal resonating power once again, "Hmph...Appears either Blitz or Sky used Primal Element Destroyer again" Blizzard said as he eye the Primal Orb of Water from Crystal.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5569
#691 Posted: 12:56:29 01/09/2014
Stonecrusher flew over to Isis. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked. "Who's the dead dragon?"

((Stonecrusher has a snake-like voice, in case anyone wants to know.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#692 Posted: 13:38:57 01/09/2014
"This was my best friend Kihei, I'm Isis, I'm sorry for not looking at you, I just lost my faith in dragonkind" Isis said "Who are you?"

Makil spit up blood "Aqua... Find Isis and give her this" He said as he pulled out a strange device "It's a soul resonator... She knows how to use it" He said before passing out
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5569
#693 Posted: 14:16:35 01/09/2014
"My name is Stonecrusher." Stonecrusher replied. He looked around. "This place looks like a battlefield." he remarked.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#694 Posted: 14:51:35 01/09/2014
"There was a fight not to far away, that's how he died, but it's nice to meet you Stonecrusher" Isis said "Why am I like this? Is it because of Kihei? Or could I... have a crush on Blitz?" She thought "Stonecrusher... Would I sound crazy if I said I had a crush on the monster who killed my friend?" She asked
---
#695 Posted: 16:37:07 01/09/2014
Shadmé nodded, walking into the cave with Shade. She squinted in the dark, her eyes adjusting quickly. "Hello?"

Zoron heard Shadmé call out. "Welcome my friends I've been waiting for you." He stepped forward and into the light. His white armor shining faintly in the morning light.
---
SC
#696 Posted: 18:45:11 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"Will you stop that Sunny Boy!" Detah said as he used his Powers to darken the light of Zoron's armor. "Ah! Much better now we don't have to be blinded by Mr. Show off there" he laughed

"I don't even know where she could be" Aqua said
---
#697 Posted: 19:08:52 01/09/2014
Makil woke up "She... went... northwest" He said as he pointed in the direction Isis walked in "I can't walk or fly, what could have happened to Blitz to make him so cold and evil?" He asked
---
#698 Posted: 19:17:25 01/09/2014
Shadmé squinted into the bright light, but as Detah dimmed it she relaxed. Looking up, her eyes widened at the sight of the Light and Darkness dragons. "Are...are you Avatars?" she gasped.
---
#699 Posted: 19:22:07 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"The one and only Avatar of Light and Darkness. I'm the Detah the Avatar of Darkness and the lightbulb over there is Zoron" Detah said insulting Zoron once again
---
#700 Posted: 19:24:41 01/09/2014
Shadmé bowed her head in respect. "It is an honor to meet you both. You're the dragons we've been looking for!" Her eyes shone as she glanced to Shade, wondering if he'd explain their predicament, or if she should.
---
First | Previous | Page 14 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me