Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 13 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34
Shelves © by Uttster13 [CLOSED]
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#601 Posted: 22:59:17 26/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Epic popthorn
I'm guessing the travelers ended, seeing as how Punk Shock is dead.

If I ever attempt to redo the Travelers, things will be a little different. smilie
---
A story.
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#602 Posted: 22:59:35 26/08/2014
happy unlucky page 13!!! smilie
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5540
#603 Posted: 23:15:39 26/08/2014
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I laughed so,hard at "Dune Pig did nothing, because, well, he’s a pig."

Also, did I see a Smosh reference in there? Or is it a coincidence?
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#604 Posted: 23:16:35 26/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: 84skylanderdude

I don't watch Smosh, so it's a coincidence.
What was it though?
---
A story.
#605 Posted: 23:34:02 26/08/2014
Quote: uttster13

I don't watch Smosh, so it's a coincidence.
What was it though?

Eh, nevermind.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#606 Posted: 23:49:09 26/08/2014
wait, who's victor!?

and NOOOO CYRUS!!!
#607 Posted: 00:04:04 27/08/2014
firetruckin' awesome!!! * thumbs up*
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#608 Posted: 00:39:17 27/08/2014
*gasps* nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#609 Posted: 06:22:28 27/08/2014
Cyrus! Nooooooooooooooooooo!
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#610 Posted: 22:57:14 27/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Yes, it is FIRETRUCKIN' AWESOME!
It's great to see all the comments! To fourteen pages!
---
A story.
#611 Posted: 01:33:05 28/08/2014
to page 14 and beyond!!
#612 Posted: 22:04:44 28/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Looks like I forgot to post a chapter yesterday. Oops. smilie

Chapter Fifty-Eight:
Hunting Season

The crowd looked devastated. “What?!” yelled Jade. “This picture,” started Dune Pig, who was holding up the picture, “Shows us that they are dead.” Jade looked at it. “No, it doesn’t. I don’t know if Bash would go that far.” said Jade. “Yeah he would!” yelled Torch. “He’s a homicidal maniac!” yelled a Countdown. “But would Victor?” asked Jade. “If he’s crazy enough to work with Bash, then I’m sure he would.” said Dune Pig. Flameslinger walked up to the stand. “He couldn’t have killed them. I bet they’re being held hostage by his groupies, waiting to be killed.” he said. “The only way we’d know, is if we look for them.” said Dune Pig. “Then let’s do it.” said Thomas. He jumped up to the stand. “It’s only been half an hour. There is no way they could get out that fast. I want all of my men to go block off any possible way out.” he said. He then grabbed six men, and told them to stay there.

By now, most of the Countdowns had been assigned areas to patrol. Dune Pig assigned Flameslinger, Wallop and Torch and the group of six Countdowns to free all of the Village’s citizens. Flameslinger was on the roof of the Barbie Deluxe Camper, with Torch in the air, and the rest of the camper. Wallop sat in back with four men. “If you see anything, tell me.” he said. “I see a nickel!” “There’s a window!” “I have feet!” They kept yelling more stuff, and it got to the point where Wallop jumped out and got on the roof. “Everything okay up here?” he asked. “Yeah, how ‘bout down there?” asked Flameslinger. “Thomas just happened to pick the dumbest men in the army.” said Wallop, taking a seat. The camper drove up to three huge boxes. All of them were covered in various metal objects, which made it unable to escape. “Wallop, you know what to do.” said Torch, who was still in the air.

The Earth Trap Master did a flip off of the roof, and landed by the boxes. He started picking up metal, and threw it everywhere. He got to see our old friend, the messenger Hot Dog. “AHH!” he yelled, and started clawing at Wallop’s hands. “Ow! Ow! Ow!” screamed Wallop. “I’m with you guys! Dune Bug sent us!” Hot Dog peered at him, just to make sure. “Oh, okay. Thanks!” barked Hot Dog. Wallop made a hole in the wall, and the captives got out. “Only thirteen? What happened?” asked Flameslinger, who was standing by the group. “Bash and his men took various villagers, and killed them after we didn’t give up. Eventually, they forced us into these boxes. There should be more in the other boxes.” said Hot Dog, sadly. Wallop went over and uncovered the boxes. “There’s eight in that box, and eleven in the other.” said Torch. “No, that’s nineteen and twenty-five.” said Flameslinger. He slowly counted all of the people with Torch. “I’d be lost without you.” said Torch.

Wallop started sending groups back to the ruins, until he noticed a small box in the dark corner. As he walked over, he saw another one. And another. They all looked like they could hold a Core’s package inside. He ripped one open. “Help me!” yelled Cyrus, who was stuck inside. Wallop opened the package, and Cyrus was set free. “Please tell me you aren’t with Bash.” said Cyrus, stretching around. “No, I’m with Dune Bug. The’re at the Village. There’s a lot you missed.” said Wallop. “Like what?” asked Cyrus. “To start with, some of the group were stolen by a kid, who’s dad just coincidentally worked with Toys for Bob. They found me, a Scratch, and a scrapped Sunburn sidekick, which coincidentally had the same powers as Torch. We hitched a ride on a truck and got home, only to find out that Bash had an army now, and the Countdown Republic was here, attempting to find things out. Then, the CR-” Wallop was cut off, due to Cyrus just completely losing focus and walking home. He opened all the other boxes. Nothing was there, only small pieces of rock. He then went back to the camper, and they drove back.

At the Village...

Dune Pig, Cyrus, Thomas and Jade all sat in the Hall. “So the Knights are dead?” asked Dune Pig. “No, they were sent off to Walmart to check on the Patrol. Before the attack, of course. Anyway, we got a transmission saying that Punk Shock was killed, and that they had another Crystal Wham-Shell. They also said that the Patrol had been fighting Bash’s army, known as Havoc, for three weeks, and that most off them were sent to camps set up in the Wall at GameStop.” said Cyrus. “Great. Our strongest ally is dead.” said Jade. Thomas looked a little hurt by the comment. “We still have the Countdown Republic, and the Knights. I think we are fine.” said Dune Pig. They discussed some more things, and decided to go back to the house. Cyrus stopped Dune Pig on the way out. “Yeah?” asked Dune Pig. “If we rebuild the Village, I don’t want to be in charge. I ran this over with Jade, Thomas and the others, and we all agreed that if it happens, you are in command.”

End of Chapter Fifty-Eight

Author’s Log:

I got nothing to say really, but I know there must be something that you readers want to say! So, ask any questions about the story, even ones that are about upcoming things! You never know, I may answer...Thanks for reading, be sure to drop off a comment!

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#613 Posted: 22:08:54 28/08/2014
DUNE PIG FOR PRESIDENT!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:09:36 28/08/2014 by Epic popthorn
#614 Posted: 22:19:10 28/08/2014
You should add some sort of crazy Skylander who takes other Skylanders and puts different pieces of them together. Maybe it could be Short Cut.
---
#615 Posted: 22:28:57 28/08/2014
You should add some sort of crazy Skylander who takes other Skylanders and puts different pieces of them together. Maybe it could be Short Cut.

I wouldn't recommend putting Short Cut in, we know nothing about him.
#616 Posted: 22:56:53 28/08/2014

I'm talking about much later in the series.
---
#617 Posted: 23:00:22 28/08/2014

I'm talking about much later in the series.

Okay, then he could work.
#618 Posted: 23:01:56 28/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I hate when you two do this!

Always saying something, which has been in my plans for months. smilie
---
A story.
#619 Posted: 23:18:44 28/08/2014

Haha, joke's on you! smilie
---
#620 Posted: 01:29:23 29/08/2014

Hehe. *snickers* smilie smilie
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#621 Posted: 02:30:42 29/08/2014
wow that happened
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
#622 Posted: 21:40:40 29/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Fifty-Nine:
It’s The Final Countdown!

It has been a day and a half since the last sentence of the previous chapter, and the group was ready to take down Havoc. Strauss and Drobot had made several spy drones to scout the area, which let them find Havoc’s headquarters, which was cardboard boxes set up in the woods outside the Highlands. The Countdown Republic had been made aware of the base, and have been prepping for a huge ambush. The Knights had returned, but knew what they were up against. Philip, Flameslinger, Torch,Ghost, Jeff and Wallop formed a team know as the Throwaways, which would go in and eliminate some of the enemies. They all got in the camper, which was surrounded by five squad cars, each harboring ten Countdowns. “Why are they in a pink car?” asked a Countdown in a car behind them. “Legends speak of a Barbie Deluxe Camper that will perish all evil.” said the guy beside him. He looked completely serious.

The cars drove off, heading for Havoc’s base. While that was going on, Dune Bug had been returned to his old body, which was upgraded with some tweaking paint-wise. The chest was now black, as were his legs. His wings were taken off, along with the plate on top of it. They were replaced with a holster for his new staff: a silver pole, with a red blade that could pop out. “I look frosting amazing!” said Dune Bug happily, as he looked in a mirror. “That’s just what we wanted!” said Countdown bubbly. He and the Turtle Club had done the paint job. “Behind the stick holder, there is a picture of a turtle. That will always remind you of your true following.” said 51, if you remember him from many, many chapters ago. “What?” asked Dune Bug. “Praise the turtle.” whispered the Turtle Club/Cult’s members. Dune Bug looked a little scared, so he decided it was best if he slowly walked away.

Dune Bug walked down to the center of the Village, were Cyrus, Thomas and Jade stood. They were talking about something, but stopped when he walked up. “What’s going on?” asked Dune Bug. “Uh...nothing.” Jade rushed. “That means something’s going on.” said Dune Bug. The others looked at each other. “Well, we have something big planned.” started Thomas. He walked over to a nearby picnic table, which had papers all over it. “We want to build a huge city here. A haven for all of the Skylanders to live in.” said Jade. “How will that work? We don’t have much time for all of this.” said Dune Bug. “We’ll do it after we take out Havoc.” said Cyrus. “But how many people will we lose in this big war?” Dune Bug said. He knew that there would be massive casualties in the fight. “We plan on losing a tenth of our soldiers. That still leaves us with three-hundred troopers, and eighty civilians.” said Thomas. Drobot and Strauss came over to the table. “We have the main construction plan done, as well as basic planning.” said Strauss. “Give us a couple weeks, and we can get this thing into full swing.” said Drobot. “I didn’t agree to-” Dune Bug was cut off by a scream off terror. “Intruders!” yelled a Countdown. A swarm of soldiers went over to Dune Bug and the others, but were shot down by a counter-force of Havoc members. “Grab them!” yelled Rambo. A Slobber Tooth and Warnado went over to Cyrus, but he struck them with his mace, and ran to Rambo. “For Punk Shock!” yelled the crystal Skylander. He hammer his mace, and shattered Rambo.

Dune Bug and the others did the best they could to take out the attackers, but ultimately failed to do so. They were all tied up and placed in a box, which was attached to a couple of tank. All of the citizens were herded into the center of the ruins. The Knights and Countdowns were striking off many of Havoc soldiers, with a small percentage remaining. “Retreat!” yelled one of the soldiers. “Bomb’s are going off!” another one yelled. The surviving intruders ran out of the Village, and got in a fleet of trucks, which all headed out of the ruins. All of the living soldiers and citizens started to run out of the ruins, but it was too late: a big explosion wiped them out, along with blowing a chunk out of the store.

“There were no witnesses of the attack, but a group of terrorists claim that it was there doing.” a news reporter said, as she stood in front of the severely damaged store. A group off people were around the building, crying and screaming and calling for justice. As that when on, Havoc and our friends were in the woods nearby. Trucks with hostages and troopers drove into a small clearing, which was turned into a massive compound. Dune Bug sat in a box with Jade, Cyrus, Thomas and Zoo, who was captured during the bombing. “We’ll fight back, guys. We always do.” said Dune Bug. Jade looked at him with a very sad expression. “They blew up Target. Our home. The took the lives of hundreds of others.” she said. She looked down. “They took our hope.” “No, they didn’t. They took away a cruddy store. A cruddy house. Sure, they took out people, but now they don’t have to live in a world of fear- one that we created. Havoc didn’t take anything. They gave us a new meaning.”

The truck stopped, and the inhabitants of the box were taken to a clearing. In the area sat the Throwaways, along with Dino, Strauss, Drobot, Rupert, Scratch, Sunspot, Jeffrey, Bob, Brutus and Countdown. “We kept them alive.” said Hex, walking over to the prisoners. “We also have the Journeyer’s. And Paz and Mushroom.” said Victor. He pointed to the side, were the Travelers, Zap and Shroomboom sat. Along with them were Manwind, Beverly, and a Chill. Victor signaled Shard to go to the area. The Terrafin went over to Ghost. “Hey! Watch it!” Ghost yelled. Those were his last words.

End of Chapter Fifty-Nine

Author’s Log:

Looks like Havoc has a nice collection. Too bad them just ruined a pretty rare figure.

Thanks for reading! Be sure to subscribe, comment, and start a conversation!

---
A story.
#623 Posted: 21:49:55 29/08/2014
I like it! How long will season 1 last?
---
#624 Posted: 21:51:35 29/08/2014 | Topic Creator

I totally forgot about seasons. Well, if I remembered them, it'd probably be 20-30 chapters each.
---
A story.
#625 Posted: 21:53:34 29/08/2014

I totally forgot about seasons. Well, if I remembered them, it'd probably be 20-30 chapters each.

smilie

Well, then how long will it last?
---
#626 Posted: 21:55:48 29/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I guess season one ends soon. Once I wrap something up. Chapter sixty is a big event plot wise, so maybe it'll end there, and move on.
---
A story.
#627 Posted: 22:09:33 29/08/2014
I guess season one ends soon. Once I wrap something up. Chapter sixty is a big event plot wise, so maybe it'll end there, and move on.

Okay.
---
#628 Posted: 22:22:09 29/08/2014
Oh good, Prickles was never captured. Unless he's already dead. IS PRICKLES OK!!!!!
#629 Posted: 22:34:27 29/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Prickles should be fine.

Oh, wait, just got a call. Prickles is dead. smilie

JK! I PRICKLIN LOVE PRICKLES!
---
A story.
#630 Posted: 23:10:03 29/08/2014
who's havoc? who's thomas? but i know who prickles is, and he's cool! and manwind is the best.

i found/bought a factory error dune bug, just saying knowing dune is one of your favorites. the poor soul, probably feeling horrible, stuck in his box. i'm a terrible person.
#631 Posted: 23:15:18 29/08/2014
Prickles should be fine.

GOOD!!!

Can you please make appear more in the story? MAYBE HE COMES IN AND SAVES THE DAY!!
#632 Posted: 23:15:52 29/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Thomas is the leader of the Countdown Republic, was second in command of Stink's army. Havoc is the group Bash started, but Victor improved it. And yes, Manwind is the best! smilie

I saw that on the Toys and Merchandise Thread.
I've been looking for errors every time I go to the store, but nothing noticeable.
---
A story.
#633 Posted: 23:17:13 29/08/2014
ah. thanks. i thought havoc was a character.
#634 Posted: 23:17:36 29/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Prickles should be fine.

GOOD!!!

Can you please make appear more in the story? MAYBE HE COMES IN AND SAVES THE DAY!!

Prickles should be featured more. But, I have so many characters, and not enough time or space. I could start doing side stories sometime, and give him one...yeah. That might work. No promises, though. smilie
---
A story.
#635 Posted: 23:19:37 29/08/2014
i usually put too many characters in my fanfics, one of the main reasons they end so soon.
#636 Posted: 23:21:14 29/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I've put so many in Shelves, that I feel like they barely get any parts of the story.
Chapter Sixty comes soon, and things will shift....
---
A story.
#637 Posted: 23:25:39 29/08/2014
SHELVES SPIN-OFF FEATURING MANWIND AND PRICKELS. IT WOULD BE EPIC!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!
#638 Posted: 23:28:45 29/08/2014 | Topic Creator
It would certainly be epic...popthorn! Get it?
Eh, nevermind. I apologize for the lame joke.

EDIT:

I added two topics in the FanFic section, but I'm too lazy to add links. smilie
One is for Q&A, the other is for something else...

EDIT 2:

Pig announcement! Shelves will go off the air during the week of Oct. 5th. That allows me to play the game, learn some cool stuffs that could be used, and steal one-liners from Flynn!
---
A story.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:53:48 30/08/2014 by uttster13
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#639 Posted: 14:09:26 30/08/2014
Uttser, seeing as how your story is so much of a success, I can see this become an actual sticky. Sounds stupid but for some reason, I do like the idea of this story getting a sticky.
#640 Posted: 14:15:26 30/08/2014
It would certainly be epic...popthorn! Get it?
Eh, nevermind. I apologize for the lame joke.

EDIT:

I added two topics in the FanFic section, but I'm too lazy to add links. smilie
One is for Q&A, the other is for something else...

EDIT 2:

Pig announcement! Shelves will go off the air during the week of Oct. 5th. That allows me to play the game, learn some cool stuffs that could be used, and steal one-liners from Flynn!

I don't think Flynn will be too happy about that.

Also... 'Pig' announcement? smilie
---
#641 Posted: 15:30:52 30/08/2014 | Topic Creator
@NINJAsk11, thank you for that! I've honestly never heard of something like that before, but it would be amazing if that were to happen. smilie
@84, that was on purpose, for Dune Pig. smilie
---
A story.
#642 Posted: 15:35:02 30/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Sixty:
Split

Ghost’s head lay on the ground, and Shard was brutally crushing his base. “One down.” said Shard Victor turned to Hex, and asked, “How many more to go?” “I don’t know. Uh, all of them.” she replied. Dune Bug sat there, looking at disembodied friend. “Next.” said Hex. Shard picked up Rupert, and smashed the it’s tiny body. “Two.” said Shard. Victor’s turn was up, and he grabbed the Sidekick, Sunspot. “Don’t! He’s a child!” yelled Jade. Victor ignored her, and chopped up Sunspot, and threw the chip in a pile of others. Dune Bug sat up, and grabbed his staff. “You think I can’t beat you with this, don’t you?” he said, trying to sound menacing. He then cut the rope with the pop-up blade, and charged onto Victor. “Foolish.” puffed Victor. He swung his ax for Dune Bug’s arm, but missed. A group of Havoc followers grabbed Dune Bug, but the Magic Skylander swung and cut them in half. Well, not really, since they were all Swappers. Dune Bug pushed Victor, and grabbed his ax. “Foolish. You’re messing with the wrong group.” Dune Bug cut off Victor’s right arm, and before he could chop the other one, a wave of Havoc men retied him, and forced him to watch the death of Lumin.

After Lumin was crossed off, Bob and Jeffrey were executed. Torch blew some fire to try to hurt some of the attackers, but he was muzzled, and glue was poured down his throat, making him unable to speak of breath fire. Dune Bug then watched the death of the remaining Knights and Countdown’s, until Countdown was brought over. “If you hurt anyone, it can’t be him.” Dune Bug said, staring into the confused Skylander’s eyes. “Please don’t hurt me. I don’t want to hurt you, and I have special problems.” said Countdown, and he began to cry, something a toy had never done. “And if I don’t, you’ll hurt us.” said Shard. “He didn’t ask for this. His chip was coded differently, and it gave him a different way of life. And that is something beautiful.” said Thomas. He too, began to cry, along with everyone else.

Shard looked sad, but then pulled out a piece of glass. “Goodbye.” he whispered, knowing that he’d be killed if he didn’t hurt Countdown. Shard put the glass by Countdown’s head, but quickly threw it at Victor, decapitating him. He then turned to Hex, and threw another shard, with the same result. He cut the rope off of everyone. “Run!” yelled the pitch-black Terrafin. He killed a bunch of men coming at him, but fell into the fight. “We have to help him. Sure, he killed off some characters, but they weren’t major. He saved Countdown though, and that means he has a heart.” yelled Torch, who stopped running and flew into the air, swooping down and burning attackers. “Why would you help me?” asked Shard, who continued to kill soldiers. “You needed it.” Torch said, and winked at Shard. The two looked back into the huge crowd running at them, and ran back towards the group. What happened next though, was unseen by everyone: a quad-some of extremely decked out Voodood’s tackled Shard and Torch, and threw them in a box. They then reached for anyone else the could get, and threw them in too.

---

The Voodood’s opened up the box, looking at Shard, Torch, Zap, Countdown, Thomas, the Chill, Strauss and Brutus. “Well, it’s time to get loaded up.” said a Voodood, with it’s skin colored all red. “Who are you?” asked Thomas. “We are clones of Victor, but we’re stronger and smarter than he. We have killed the rest of Havoc, but your friends sadly got away.” said another one, wearing black armor and a different skull. “I’m Blood. That’s Shadow. The guy with golden armor and a sword is Titan. And the guy with light blue armor and wings is Sky. We are the Elite. The most powerful Skylanders, trained by the mighty Flade.” said Blood. He closed the box, and the quad-some carried it to a truck that was heading for Navato, California.

---

[/align]Dune Bug, Jade, Scratch, Wallop, Drobot, Phillip, Zoo, Cyrus, Dino and Flameslinger, along with the Travelers stood out by GameStop. “Thank’s for letting us stay here.” Jade said to Cynder. “No big deal. We have plenty of room, now that the Wall has been cleared, leaving only rooms.” said Cynder. “How many?” asked Scratch. “Around a hundred.” butted in Guru. “Leave Mr. Guru’s space alone, or else he’ll torture you in his chamber.” said Shroomboom happily. Dune Bug and Red stood by the doors. “You found Zap and Shroomboom a month ago?” asked Dune Bug. “Yeah. Over those months alone, Zap really took care of him. Shroomboom even started calling him dad. It’s amazing that even though he was missing body parts, he was willing to take care of a child so precious.” said Red. Dune Bug looked at Shroomy. “How come he’ doesn’t seem to notice that his “dad” is dead?” he asked. “He’s actually really hurt by it. Some people are just better at hiding it. I guess we all have ways of dealing with the loss of special people in our lives.” said Red. As the non-existent camera zooms out, Red is holding Punk Shock’s crossbow, with a tear rolling down his cheek.

End of the Emotional Roller Coaster, Properly Known as Chapter Sixty

Author’s Log:

I hope I you guys could see the different level of emotion I put in there. I really wanted to make the chapter different, as I put the bit of an autistic Skylander on the brace of murder, a man changing his ways to prevent that, and a injured person taking care of what is basically a preschooler.

The reason I’m adding more to it is because I can’t have a flat, dry and dull story. Most FanFic’s don’t have a lot of stuff. I’m trying to add more to it because it’s part of the evolution of the story. I hope you enjoyed the added subplots.

Thank you so much for reading! Be sure to comment and subscribe, and have a little discussion!

---
A story.
#643 Posted: 15:42:31 30/08/2014
Quote: story
“If you hurt anyone, it can’t be him.” Dune Bug said, staring into the confused Skylander’s eyes. “Please don’t hurt me. I don’t want to hurt you, and I have special problems.” said Countdown, and he began to cry, something a toy had never done. “And if I don’t, you’ll hurt us.” said Shard. “He didn’t ask for this. His chip was coded differently, and it gave him a different way of life. And that is something beautiful.”

holy crap.... i almost cried. i love it. you are amazing.

i may never live up to you.
#644 Posted: 15:49:37 30/08/2014
No!!!!! So many deaths!!!!!!!
---
#645 Posted: 15:51:20 30/08/2014
the fact shroomboom and zap bonded was great.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#646 Posted: 15:52:20 30/08/2014
Heh, you're welcome Utsser! smilie
#647 Posted: 15:53:17 30/08/2014
i've subbed.
#648 Posted: 16:13:55 30/08/2014
wait, so is dune bug dead?
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#649 Posted: 16:19:24 30/08/2014
Does this mean Flade's alive?
Also, the story said hot glue was poured down Torch's throat to stop him from talking or breathing fire, but then he talked and breathed fire.
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#650 Posted: 16:48:38 30/08/2014
So sad. HOW COULD VICTOR KILL THE CHILD SUNSPOT!!
First | Previous | Page 13 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me