Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I might need some help. [CLOSED]
Xalainu Gold Sparx Gems: 2208
#1 Posted: 16:25:07 26/08/2014 | Topic Creator
So I have this wig which I would only use if I wanted to cosplay as my OC. The problem is that this wig is kinda tangly, so I have this wig shampoo which I have no idea as to how to exactly use it.
I'm reading the directions on it and I'm not sure what this one part exactly means.
Here's what the directions say:

Pour 1 tablespoon into a sink full of cool water. Immerse wig and agitate gently for one minute. Thoroughly rinse in clean water and allow to air dry completely.

The part in italics is what I don't get. What does it mean by agitating it?
---
Happiness comes from pain. If you do not get through the pain, you do not get the happiness in the long run.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#2 Posted: 16:32:21 26/08/2014
say rude things to it to piss it off
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#3 Posted: 16:59:46 26/08/2014
maybe you shouldn't cosplay brah
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12221
#4 Posted: 17:07:30 26/08/2014
Quote: Xalainu
So I have this wig which I would only use if I wanted to cosplay as my OC. The problem is that this wig is kinda tangly, so I have this wig shampoo which I have no idea as to how to exactly use it.
I'm reading the directions on it and I'm not sure what this one part exactly means.

Pour 1 tablespoon into a sink full of cool water. Immerse wig and agitate gently for one minute. Thoroughly rinse in clean water and allow to air dry completely.

It means to vigorously shake it around in the water.
Xalainu Gold Sparx Gems: 2208
#5 Posted: 17:08:35 26/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I don't cosplay all the time though. .w.;
It's only on either special occasions like Halloween or if I want to take pictures.
I just needed to post this because I need some ideas on how I can take care of my wig better and make it look nice.

Quote: Spyro Fanatic

Thank you so much! smilie
Now I know what to do.
---
Happiness comes from pain. If you do not get through the pain, you do not get the happiness in the long run.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:09:42 26/08/2014 by Xalainu
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12221
#6 Posted: 17:13:58 26/08/2014
I don't cosplay all the time though. .w.;
It's only on either special occasions like Halloween or if I want to take pictures.
I just needed to post this because I need some ideas on how I can take care of my wig better and make it look nice.

Quote: Spyro Fanatic

Thank you so much! smilie
Now I know what to do.

No problem.

Well since it's a wig and it says to agitate gently, spread out your fingers, place them in the wig like a comb and shake your hands from side to side. Try to not make the wig tangled or splash the water around too much.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me