Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 453 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 ... 933 934 935
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
DimitriDM Ripto Gems: 587
#22601 Posted: 09:25:10 14/08/2014
Quote: NINJAsk11
^WTF is that???

A lot off animation!!
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#22602 Posted: 13:46:56 14/08/2014
Quote: DimitriDM
^WTF is that???

A lot off animation!!

NO, FKKKING,$#!T!!
#22603 Posted: 14:00:47 14/08/2014
Quote: LocoGuy107
^WTF is that???

A lot off animation!!

NO, FKKKING,$#!T!!

Indeed smilie
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#22604 Posted: 16:52:26 14/08/2014
Ugh, my skin is peeling so much kscjsodnsjak
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#22605 Posted: 17:05:00 14/08/2014
How did I just trip... over a table.

Way to go, Heather. Way. To. Go.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7940
#22606 Posted: 19:59:04 14/08/2014
All I want this school year is to feel and be pretty on the inside and outside. While I was away someone unknowingly helped me realise how stupid and awkward I am. I want to change everything about myself. I want the girl who has pity friends to get the **** out of my life and a new person to step through; a person who isn't laughed at in lessons or sitting alone during break. I was forced into growing up way too fast. smilie

why is spiderman/daniel radcliffe on my tv
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4149
#22607 Posted: 20:30:08 14/08/2014
Ug, I feel sad, tired, sick and nervous all at once right now. I don't even understand why.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#22608 Posted: 21:18:49 14/08/2014
Quote: awesomerockets
Ug, I feel sad, tired, sick and nervous all at once right now. I don't even understand why.

Maybe you suffer from a lot of unexpected stress, or anxiety, not too sure, maybe you are needing sleep, or you think of something, like love. Or it's something that you are excited to do, like a fun event.

-------------

Darling, I know I can do it. Trust me. And you believe in me. But would you tell me the truth, no mater what the question of it is? Wonder if you wake up, to make me smile, or to disappoint me.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#22609 Posted: 21:19:45 14/08/2014
So that was a hella awkward. We were riding around looking for this anime shop using a address we got. Anyway, we started riding and soon we were around cornfields and in a small town. Yeah, turns out the address was a house. The shop didn't have an actual store and is only online. But she let us in, awkwardly and I appoligized like a million times that we didn't know but she was kinda ok, so I did buy a Makoto Naegi Nendoroid and a Yuzuki Yukari resign scale....but that was still really awkward and like, i feel bad now.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#22610 Posted: 21:29:54 14/08/2014

Maybe you suffer from a lot of unexpected stress, or anxiety, not too sure, maybe you are needing sleep, or you think of something, like love. Or it's something that you are excited to do, like a fun event.

-------------

I most likely just need more sleep.

If that's not it, I'm not sure what else. The only significant event coming up is High School orientation tonight, but I'm not too worried about that. I'm gonna try going to sleep earlier tonight and see if it helps.
---
#22611 Posted: 21:54:10 14/08/2014

-------------

I most likely just need more sleep.

If that's not it, I'm not sure what else. The only significant event coming up is High School orientation tonight, but I'm not too worried about that. I'm gonna try going to sleep earlier tonight and see if it helps.

Any sort of event can also make yo ufeel like that. But I wish you good luck.
#22612 Posted: 22:44:47 14/08/2014
[User Posted Image]

Seriously?!?!?
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#22613 Posted: 23:00:38 14/08/2014
That was satisfying.
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2637
#22614 Posted: 23:13:09 14/08/2014
I skinned my knee while flopping on a floor smilie
---
now its time to get funky
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#22615 Posted: 23:42:55 14/08/2014
Seriously, that was not a coincidence. smilie
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#22616 Posted: 00:04:44 15/08/2014
*sighs* It would actually be nice if you didn't go around telling people...and especially this one person who I really hate...but who you used to like.
Why did you have to tell me this, friend? You just made my day worse.
#22617 Posted: 00:28:10 15/08/2014
what you talkin bout girl red is totally better than ash

idek what sort of ****ed up universe you must live in to think ash is better
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#22618 Posted: 00:31:07 15/08/2014
Moving in tomorrow.
Oh **** @_@
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3336
#22619 Posted: 00:34:41 15/08/2014
Quote: HotDogAndZap

define 'better'
If the anime actually made sense still and Ash had character development, he could be as good as Red, but the show sucks so...

======

I hate when someone just ruins a prank or a joke, like, seriously, if you aren't involved or you know it's meant to be a joke just stay out of it.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:00:28 15/08/2014 by Lunarz
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8195
#22620 Posted: 01:08:04 15/08/2014
So that's why I'm antisocial.
I finally decided to get off my butt and I texted a bunch of my friends two days ago to hang out. We were gonna cook hot dogs and s'mores over a fire pit and have a good time.
Only one of them had the decency to tell me that he wasn't able to make it. I was like, fine. There's still 5 coming.
Only one showed up. The rest were unresponsive, and didn't tell me anything.
If I hadn't tried to find out what they were doing, I would've been stuck sitting there waiting for nobody.
Usually I beat myself up over this. Oh, I should've given them more warning! Oh, I should've called them individually! Maybe my message didn't send!
...It wasn't my fault this time, though.
---
Things like this are why I don't talk to people. I bury my emotions and hide under a mask of good-naturedness. I don't like seeing people get hurt. I don't mind taking the blame for others, and sacrificing my things for others.
But sometimes...
I want to be left alone. I'm perfectly fine with listening to my own music, with headphones, and sitting by myself in the corner. I like being a shadow. The things that conflict are the fact that I don't like seeing others get hurt and the fact that I'm very indifferent to the world. This conflict is why I'm quiet and mysterious, but not a bad person.
Maybe being like this isn't healthy. Maybe I won't learn any of the social skills that I'll need when I'm an adult.
And then I get stuck typing out my feelings on an online forum, chasing myself in circles over this. Is it my fault, or isn't it?!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#22621 Posted: 01:11:29 15/08/2014
Quote: Lunarz

define 'better'
If the anime actually made sense still and Ash had character development, he could be as good as Red, but the show sucks so...

better as in character development, and ash having some original personality. also hes been ten forever
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:11:57 15/08/2014 by HotDogAndZap
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3336
#22622 Posted: 01:17:31 15/08/2014

define 'better'

better as in character development, and ash having some original personality. also hes been ten forever

he was 11 once...
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Dark Bro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4523
#22623 Posted: 01:17:48 15/08/2014
Quote: ShadowMewX
So that's why I'm antisocial.
I finally decided to get off my butt and I texted a bunch of my friends two days ago to hang out. We were gonna cook hot dogs and s'mores over a fire pit and have a good time.
Only one of them had the decency to tell me that he wasn't able to make it. I was like, fine. There's still 5 coming.
Only one showed up. The rest were unresponsive, and didn't tell me anything.
If I hadn't tried to find out what they were doing, I would've been stuck sitting there waiting for nobody.
Usually I beat myself up over this. Oh, I should've given them more warning! Oh, I should've called them individually! Maybe my message didn't send!
...It wasn't my fault this time, though.
---
Things like this are why I don't talk to people. I bury my emotions and hide under a mask of good-naturedness. I don't like seeing people get hurt. I don't mind taking the blame for others, and sacrificing my things for others.
But sometimes...
I want to be left alone. I'm perfectly fine with listening to my own music, with headphones, and sitting by myself in the corner. I like being a shadow. The things that conflict are the fact that I don't like seeing others get hurt and the fact that I'm very indifferent to the world. This conflict is why I'm quiet and mysterious, but not a bad person.
Maybe being like this isn't healthy. Maybe I won't learn any of the social skills that I'll need when I'm an adult.
And then I get stuck typing out my feelings on an online forum, chasing myself in circles over this. Is it my fault, or isn't it?!

U ok, Shadmé?
---
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
Mewtwo - Pokemon:The First Movie
#22624 Posted: 01:18:46 15/08/2014

define 'better'

he was 11 once...

oh oh show me

i have never heard of that alternate universe
#22625 Posted: 03:06:50 15/08/2014
I am seriously really excited for High School
---
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5317
#22626 Posted: 05:58:39 15/08/2014
Omg! smilie
Some people just can't stand to loose a pokemon battle.
They called me a cheaternoob smilie
Anyone who's battled me before knows Triple Battles are my strong suit smilie
And they only won the single battle thanks to that Stealth Rock which was their very first move of the battle smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#22627 Posted: 06:13:59 15/08/2014
Maybe Ramen wasn't such a good idea.. e.e
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#22628 Posted: 06:17:33 15/08/2014
Dang, I knew it. Again, for the second time, I just knew it!
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5460
#22629 Posted: 08:26:37 15/08/2014

he was 11 once...

oh oh show me

i have never heard of that alternate universe

*butts into conversation*

he probably meant the Pichu Bros. short, it was the 1 year anniversary of when Pikachu and Ash met.

(also in one episode in the actual English version of the anime they mentioned it was almost a year since they were at viridian city, though that was just added by the dubbers apparently :U)

Also I like Ash a lot more than Red myself just because I find him more interesting and I just really like the character (well in the older episodes). Nothing wrong with that.

why the heck did i edit this so much holy geezus
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 08:36:38 15/08/2014 by crystalhero37
#22630 Posted: 13:59:08 15/08/2014
Is waiting worth a try? Is it going to help? Uhg what is it for anyways, well I don't know. Why doe this seem to be a mistake, what s happening out there?

Uhg I need to stop asking all these questions.
#22631 Posted: 15:06:18 15/08/2014
@Dark Bro
I'm fine now. I just needed some sleep. e.e
---
#22632 Posted: 16:13:44 15/08/2014
Friend: Wanna hang out?

Me: I can't go to yours because I'm in foster care; but you can come to where I'm staying for a sleepover if you like?

Friend: Oh, uh, I'd rather not..bye!

WHAT DID I DO WRONG..

I explained that I'm only here until my home life gets sorted out, I explained that my mum is perfectly able to care for me but she just needs to get a flat and a job, but my friend was just like "Yeah whatever bye." That hurt so much.

BUT I'M STILL HAPPIER THAN YESTERDAY
---
oh my god
#22633 Posted: 16:29:32 15/08/2014
I like my profile pic.

[User Posted Image]
#22634 Posted: 16:35:05 15/08/2014
Quote: Jaggedstar

Me: I can't go to yours because I'm in foster care; but you can come to where I'm staying for a sleepover if you like?

WHAT DID I DO WRONG..

I explained that I'm only here until my home life gets sorted out, I explained that my mum is perfectly able to care for me but she just needs to get a flat and a job, but my friend was just like "Yeah whatever bye." That hurt so much.

At least you are thinking positively. smilie
#22635 Posted: 16:45:51 15/08/2014
Quote: Jaggedstar

WHAT DID I DO WRONG..

At least you are thinking positively. smilie

Yep. I don't need her putting me down. smilie
---
oh my god
huge dotd freak Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#22636 Posted: 17:41:55 15/08/2014
I had 5 cats this morning, I now have 4

Hes dead. He's not sleeping, he's not okay, hes dead. DEAD!! You were saying that cause you didn't want it to be true, but its is, he is dead.dead. If yiu had just gone and looked at him we could have avoided a lot.

me: you need to go look at garfield, hes been laying in the same position with his eyes open for hours.

Mom:hes fine! Why would I need to look at him? Theres nothing wrong.

me:No hes not fine, you need to look at him.

Mom:if your so worried why don't you go look at him? I bet if you poke him he'd wake up

Me:I did, he didn't move, theres something wrong.

Mom:he's not dead, you'd know, he'd be all stiff *puts arms out straight in front of her* likes this.

Me:he is

Well, guess what, hes DEAD. and it was 2 hours before someone else looked at him, they believed HER.
---
Do you not like my mouth words?
#22637 Posted: 19:37:08 15/08/2014
Started playing Skyrim. I didn't get to any of the epic parts yet, but so far, I'm having a good experience.
#22638 Posted: 20:05:28 15/08/2014
@huge dotd freak
I am so sorry for your loss. D: May your cat rest in peace. I know how you feel, pets grow and pretty much become part of the family. Losing them is hard.
---
#22639 Posted: 20:21:27 15/08/2014
Quote: huge dotd freak
I had 5 cats this morning, I now have 4

Hes dead. He's not sleeping, he's not okay, hes dead. DEAD!! You were saying that cause you didn't want it to be true, but its is, he is dead.dead. If yiu had just gone and looked at him we could have avoided a lot.

me: you need to go look at garfield, hes been laying in the same position with his eyes open for hours.

Mom:hes fine! Why would I need to look at him? Theres nothing wrong.

me:No hes not fine, you need to look at him.

Mom:if your so worried why don't you go look at him? I bet if you poke him he'd wake up

Me:I did, he didn't move, theres something wrong.

Mom:he's not dead, you'd know, he'd be all stiff *puts arms out straight in front of her* likes this.

Me:he is

Well, guess what, hes DEAD. and it was 2 hours before someone else looked at him, they believed HER.

That hurts.... When nobody believes you..... Normally it's you who can't believe the fact that someone died..... This.... WOW... Just .... WOW. I know how it feels to lose a cat. It hurts....... Lettign go is even harder... Good luck friend...
#22640 Posted: 21:24:01 15/08/2014
I just watched a movie and I don't know how to feel..
---
oh my god
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#22641 Posted: 21:56:57 15/08/2014
You ****ing ***** why would you even say you felt bad about this weekend? Don't stand there and say you wish you were working with me. I don't ****ing like you, I tolerate you cause I have to. Don't bare face lie to me and say how sorry you are, I actually heard you say it was funny that I had to work by myself this weekend. Pay back is a *****, don't look to hard cause this ***** is already laughing at you...you work next weekend by yourself. lol **** you! smilie
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#22642 Posted: 22:24:46 15/08/2014
Quote: thumper
You ****ing ***** why would you even say you felt bad about this weekend? Don't stand there and say you wish you were working with me. I don't ****ing like you, I tolerate you cause I have to. Don't bare face lie to me and say how sorry you are, I actually heard you say it was funny that I had to work by myself this weekend. Pay back is a *****, don't look to hard cause this ***** is already laughing at you...you work next weekend by yourself. lol **** you! ^^

hey at least you can let off some steam
#22643 Posted: 23:23:08 15/08/2014
Lol they expect you to be outgoing and join clubs and make a million friends, but honestly all I want to do is go to my classes, then go back to my room. I may feel differently once I get used to everything and I actually have someone to talk to, but for now...
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#22644 Posted: 23:39:53 15/08/2014
say what you want mom, I still ****ing hate cats.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#22645 Posted: 23:41:12 15/08/2014
Quote: parisruelz12
say what you want mom, I still ****ing hate cats.

What D':
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#22646 Posted: 00:00:05 16/08/2014
I feel like bringing out my "New Spyro Game CONFIRMED!!!1" avatar just for no reason...
First | Previous | Page 453 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 ... 933 934 935

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me