Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
The issue is being resolved [CLOSED]
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#51 Posted: 02:12:47 08/08/2014
Yeah, folks online will take some things way overboard. I don't really watch your channel (what I've seen is cute, though), I just saw the crabs thing and was a little worried but I figured you guys weren't the sort of family to just leave them that way if you got better info on how to care for them. Most store owners/employees don't even know how to care for hermit crabs (or domestic rats); if I'm going to get an animal that isn't from a shelter, the only stores I buy from are Petsmart or Petco (you can tell a lot about the quality of a store by how they treat their rodents; if there's a big tank of rats, get out of there, they are abusing all their animals).
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#52 Posted: 02:14:05 08/08/2014
Quote: Windumup
Quote: Trix Master 100
It's still glue, as in it's still rather harmful to a hermit crab. And it's still bad you the parent of these kids. Even allowed such!

Clearly by not knowing that hermit crabs can climb, you just made yourselves look irresponsible. You probably didn't do the research until that happened.

Do us a favor and let the animals be, instead of involving them in you hair brained shenanigans. Because that whole video was messed up. Oh And the Store sold those crabs to you while unlinsensed, as in you pretty much could have gotten illegal hermit crabs.

How do we even know if the store was selling unlicensed Hermit Crabs?

Also I believe Skylander Dad (And the kids) only have good intent for these crabs. Especially after his post stating that the cardboard box was only until the much better home was ready.

If you want something to cry about then look up Snake vs Guinea Pig, it should keep you guys busy for awhile. Skylander Dad would NEVER harm a creature on purpose

I'm sure the store would have their licenses up on a wall.

*Bold part* You can do that. Because you need to take your own damn advice every once in a while, not me. I know how nature works and the Snake would win.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:16:03 08/08/2014 by Trix Master 100
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3600
#53 Posted: 02:33:30 08/08/2014
Yay, misunderstandings! smilie
---
My life is complete.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#54 Posted: 02:42:16 08/08/2014
Quote: MagicFizz

Exactly, I been pming skylander dad and they really do care for the hermit crabs. This thread should be locked because they really meant no harm and you guys are jerks for insisting they tried to hurt the hermit crabs on purpose.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#55 Posted: 02:47:08 08/08/2014
Yay, misunderstandings! :D

Exactly, I been pming skylander dad and they really do care for the hermit crabs. This thread should be locked because they really meant no harm and you guys are jerks for insisting they tried to hurt the hermit crabs on purpose.

Were we the ones that hot glued figures and put them on already painted shells for amusement? **** no. Shut your mouth.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#56 Posted: 02:53:08 08/08/2014

Were we the ones that hot glued figures and put them on already painted shells for amusement? **** no. Shut your mouth.

You go on tumblr too much.

@Windump: There's no need to call other jerks....
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#57 Posted: 02:59:31 08/08/2014
Lol zap made a video about it.
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
#58 Posted: 03:05:43 08/08/2014
Quote: CommanderGame

You go on tumblr too much.

@Windump: There's no need to call other jerks....

You know that maybe true, but I don't go ahead and lash out at people left and right calling them "Racist" or "White cis scum" directly at people.
---
icon from Empoh
skylanderkids Yellow Sparx Gems: 1999
#59 Posted: 03:38:55 08/08/2014
Quote: Sesshomaru75
You have to admit, gluing toys to an animal is pretty stupid, and it's pretty common logic NOT to.
Doesn't matter if you take the toys off and get rid of the glue either, as you should have known not to do it in the first place.
Like, would you glue a Barbie doll to a cat? Obviously the answer is no. (at least I hope not)
Even if it's for "entertainment purposes", it should still be pretty clear not to do it at all in the first place.

However, I do believe that this whole thing has been blown WAY out of proportion. *shrug*

A cat has hair and glue would stick to it and hurt the cat when taking off, plus your damaging the coat of the cat. That's animal abuse. Not really the best of examples to be honest.
---
youtube.com/theskylanderboy
facebook.com/skylanderkids
#60 Posted: 03:45:03 08/08/2014
Quote: skylanderkids
Quote: Sesshomaru75
You have to admit, gluing toys to an animal is pretty stupid, and it's pretty common logic NOT to.
Doesn't matter if you take the toys off and get rid of the glue either, as you should have known not to do it in the first place.
Like, would you glue a Barbie doll to a cat? Obviously the answer is no. (at least I hope not)
Even if it's for "entertainment purposes", it should still be pretty clear not to do it at all in the first place.

However, I do believe that this whole thing has been blown WAY out of proportion. *shrug*

A cat has hair and glue would stick to it and hurt the cat when taking off, plus your damaging the coat of the cat. That's animal abuse. Not really the best of examples to be honest.

and glue on a shell doesnt hurt one bit as long as the crab doesnt eat the glue

I agree this entire thread has been blown out of proportion and should be locked due to the fact this entire thing was a misunderstanding and was meant to bash on the Skylanderkids
---
#61 Posted: 03:48:39 08/08/2014
It's okay, ever since we posted the Trap Team Leak (skit) video, Zap has been bent all out of shape.
---
#62 Posted: 03:52:47 08/08/2014
It's okay, ever since we posted the Trap Team Leak (skit) video, Zap has been bent all out of shape.

I actually imagined a bent Zap when I read that smilie
Like someone turned the skylander Zap into taffy and twisted him until he was doing a right angle
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#63 Posted: 04:01:58 08/08/2014
OH NO THE SKYLANDERS BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD

SENDING THIS TO PETA DEAL WITH THEM NOW!

#infintywins
#makefunofyourfans
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#64 Posted: 04:05:21 08/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Okay now.

Now that I read your posts about the sink and glass shells, I'm sorry for this mess. Those glass shells sound very cool, and I'm glad they have a good place to stay. But there is still things needed to be learned about salt/fresh water, humdifying, and molting.

I'll post some good links later. This topic can be closed ASAP.
#65 Posted: 04:07:32 08/08/2014
NOPE NO NO NO NO THEY HOT GLUED TOYS TO THERE AND ****ING BUYING THEM JUST FOR SKYLANDERS! WHY??? "Hehehehe slam bam on a crab let's buy it"
****ING WRONG!
---
#66 Posted: 04:09:55 08/08/2014
Quote: ZapNorris
Okay now.

Now that I read your posts about the sink and glass shells, I'm sorry for this mess. Those glass shells sound very cool, and I'm glad they have a good place to stay. But there is still things needed to be learned about salt/fresh water, humdifying, and molting.

I'll post some good links later. This topic can be closed ASAP.

But, see that's the thing, it's about learning, not accusing, bashing and attacking us. Hermit Crabs seem like an easy to take care of pet, being in a store speaking with all the other people you see on our 1st video, plus with the employees at the store, no one says they need this, that and the third until we post a video on youtube. We didn't know we had hermit crab experts. Which is a good thing and we like to hear from our subscribers, but certainly not when it's attacking and ganging up on repeatedly. Anways, off to bed, tomorrow is actually a good day for Skylanders, we can share the news next week.
---
#67 Posted: 04:11:11 08/08/2014

Like someone turned the skylander Zap into taffy and twisted him until he was doing a right angle

That was what we actually meant, see:
[User Posted Image]

hehe j/k like always
smilie
---
#68 Posted: 04:16:04 08/08/2014
[User Posted Image]
SAVE CRABS
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#69 Posted: 04:21:20 08/08/2014 | Topic Creator

[User Posted Image]

hehe j/k like always
smilie

Now That's funny.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#70 Posted: 04:23:18 08/08/2014
Zap, you make everything into this huge dilemma and dramatize everything without doing even a slight amount of research. I could have dealt with it once or twice, but this has happened way to many times. You worry about everything, make sure everyone is informed on statements that are factually wrong, and then apologize shortly after. This has become pattern for you, and it's getting annoying imo.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#71 Posted: 04:25:19 08/08/2014
The crabs are out of those shells now and it's pretty clear that Skydad didn't know the paint or hot glue was dangerous at the time or he wouldn't have done it. They have learned a lot and are taking much better care of their crabs and that's great. I'm sure this sort of thing is never going to be done again, so you can all stop harping on what is literally a mistake from the past that has been fixed!
#72 Posted: 04:27:39 08/08/2014

[User Posted Image]

hehe j/k like always
smilie

LOLZ I cant stop laughing, twisted Zap S3 confirmed but not really confirmed just smilie

Also you got my Guinea Pig PM right? (It was one of the replies to what we were talking about earlier)
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me