Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > My Personal Timeline of the Spyro Series
Page 1 of 1
My Personal Timeline of the Spyro Series [CLOSED]
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#1 Posted: 12:47:59 23/06/2014 | Topic Creator
So I've seen a Zelda timeline before, and I'm thinking, "I can't believe that nobody's done a timeline for Spyro." Well, here's my timeline. I hope you enjoy.

[User Posted Image]

Some of you might say that classic Spyro wouldn't be the "fourth purple dragon," since some of the dragons Spyro comes across in early games are purple. Well, let's just say that those other purple dragons aren't pure; they were born a different color, but somehow found things that made them turn purple. Since they aren't purely purple, they can't use the same powers that pure purple dragons can. Both Spyros, Malefor, and the Sorcerer are pure purple dragons.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:54:09 23/06/2014 by LocoGuy107
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10259
#2 Posted: 17:51:55 23/06/2014
Mother of page stretch and lag,you really have no sense of post organization.
Considering it's all headcanon as most of the stuff you say, this should be in Fandom.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
RaymanTwilight Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#3 Posted: 20:41:47 23/06/2014
Interesting, I myself have a headcanon where the Legend, Skylanders, and Classic Spyro are the same and ANB came before the first game, and then the whole Spyro series, then after AHT is TEN, and then DotD, and then Skylanders, but that's just my fan theory, I know really that all three Spyros are separate characters.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12920
#4 Posted: 21:44:07 23/06/2014
I remember a Spyro fansite that had their own timeline. The games were in pretty much the same order as this one, but without the LoS series since the website stopped updating after Shadow Legacy was released and eventually closed. They also included the mobile games (with Spyro taking place just after SoI and Ripto Quest taking place just after AotR) and any Crash Bandicoot game where Spyro made an appearance (Nitro Kart for GBA and Twinsanity).
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#5 Posted: 18:11:43 24/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: alicecarp
I remember a Spyro fansite that had their own timeline. The games were in pretty much the same order as this one, but without the LoS series since the website stopped updating after Shadow Legacy was released and eventually closed. They also included the mobile games (with Spyro taking place just after SoI and Ripto Quest taking place just after AotR) and any Crash Bandicoot game where Spyro made an appearance (Nitro Kart for GBA and Twinsanity).

Well, I can tell they did a good job.

You remember the name of the site?
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12920
#6 Posted: 09:30:05 25/06/2014
It's called Spyro Universe. However it doesn't exist anymore, but here's an archive version. The timeline is under History.
https://web.archive.org/web/20...om/Welcome.html
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me