Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > All Purpose Super Smash Bros. U / 3DS topic!
First | Previous | Page 39 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48 49 50
All Purpose Super Smash Bros. U / 3DS topic! [CLOSED]
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#1901 Posted: 06:05:28 15/06/2014
I played both versions today, Smash Run was pretty fun, only got to play for a minute. But the version I played more was Wii U, It's wonderful, faster than Brawl, pretty chaotic! I won first as Little Mac, then got 3rd with Villager.

I got a Smash pin, a pair of stickers, and a Mario Kart 8 Flag.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#1902 Posted: 18:27:15 15/06/2014
So I went to Smash Fest and tried both versions. I used a veteran (Kirby) in the 3DS version, and he was just as fun to control as I remember. I really like that the Hammer Flip (his Up+B move with the Hammer ability in recent titles) has been added to his repertoire. And it's actually a full spin around, which differentiates it nicely from Dedede's Jet Hammer and provides greater coverage. I've also found it easier to cancel out of his Down+B quicker. There was a great moment when I was crashing into the CPU (Greninja), then backed out, and was able to instantaneously transform into Stone Kirby AGAIN to hit him. I was also able to cancel out his final smash using Stone Kirby, which was awesome.

For the Wii U version, I played Greninja. And I can safely say I won't play him when the retail version comes out. He's all the speediness of Fox and even more. Way too fast for a bad gamer like me to control. But if you were good with Fox, you'll master Greninja quickly and cause your opponents a lot of trouble.

Both games controlled great. Although I has serious muscle memory issues using the Wii U Pro Controller since I'm so used to a Gamecube controller. @.@
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#1903 Posted: 19:37:05 15/06/2014
Quote: HIR
So I went to Smash Fest and tried both versions. I used a veteran (Kirby) in the 3DS version, and he was just as fun to control as I remember. I really like that the Hammer Flip (his Up+B move with the Hammer ability in recent titles) has been added to his repertoire. And it's actually a full spin around, which differentiates it nicely from Dedede's Jet Hammer and provides greater coverage. I've also found it easier to cancel out of his Down+B quicker. There was a great moment when I was crashing into the CPU (Greninja), then backed out, and was able to instantaneously transform into Stone Kirby AGAIN to hit him. I was also able to cancel out his final smash using Stone Kirby, which was awesome.

For the Wii U version, I played Greninja. And I can safely say I won't play him when the retail version comes out. He's all the speediness of Fox and even more. Way too fast for a bad gamer like me to control. But if you were good with Fox, you'll master Greninja quickly and cause your opponents a lot of trouble.

Both games controlled great. Although I has serious muscle memory issues using the Wii U Pro Controller since I'm so used to a Gamecube controller. @.@

When you played the 3DS version, were you playing Smash Run or regular battles? Just curious, since I know some Best Buys only let people play Smash Run.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#1904 Posted: 20:53:41 15/06/2014
We had 1 with Smash Run, one with a normal, 2-minute battle. I played the normal one because I was near the front of the line for the Wii U version.

One thing I should note about the 3DS version: obviously there are fewer buttons, so the mapping may be a bit awkward. Only the R button can let you guard and dodge roll. The L button is the grab button in the 3DS version. In Melee and Brawl, I always used the L button to dodge roll because it was on the same side as the left stick. No dice for Smash 3DS. So swapping back and forth between the 2 versions is likely to lead to serious muscle memory issues for me. ^.^;
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8733
#1905 Posted: 20:59:30 15/06/2014
Was there a jump button?
#1906 Posted: 22:52:16 15/06/2014
Quote: HIR
We had 1 with Smash Run, one with a normal, 2-minute battle. I played the normal one because I was near the front of the line for the Wii U version.

One thing I should note about the 3DS version: obviously there are fewer buttons, so the mapping may be a bit awkward. Only the R button can let you guard and dodge roll. The L button is the grab button in the 3DS version. In Melee and Brawl, I always used the L button to dodge roll because it was on the same side as the left stick. No dice for Smash 3DS. So swapping back and forth between the 2 versions is likely to lead to serious muscle memory issues for me. ^.^;

In regards to controls, I'm sure you'll be able to customise mappings like you could in Brawl. I believe this is a sure thing for the Wii U version since it supports 6 different types of controllers anyway. I'm sure it will be in the 3DS version since that seems to have a lot of modes in it (while we hardly know of any for the Wii U version), but Kid Icarus: Uprising also allowed you to customise controls, so I think it's safe to say control customisation is a Sakurai staple now.
---
#1907 Posted: 02:00:42 16/06/2014
Quote: somePerson
Was there a jump button?

It defaults to X/Y, like in the previous titles, for the Wii U Pro Controller. Although you can tilt the left analogue stick up to jump, which is a staple of typical fighting games and has been in Smash since the original. I do feel that having the right analogue stick above the ABXY makes trying to hit the X or Y button to jump somewhat difficult. There were many instances where I accidentally flicked the right analogue stick. Like I said, it isn't a big deal, especially since I know I won't be going with the Wii U Pro Controller when the game comes out. But for anyone who wants to use the Pro Controller and has logged a lot of Melee/Brawl hours, I'm telling you that it is going to be an adjustment. <.>;
---
Grimslinger91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#1908 Posted: 20:50:25 16/06/2014
I went to smash fest and thought that the 3ds was some other game and only got to spectate. smilie
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1909 Posted: 18:09:23 17/06/2014
What are the 3ds controls?Since I don't have a Wii U and will be getting that version I would like to know what they are like.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
SilverTris79 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1171
#1910 Posted: 19:09:41 17/06/2014
Quote: azz01
What are the 3ds controls?Since I don't have a Wii U and will be getting that version I would like to know what they are like.

Here you go.
[User Posted Image]
---
Need: smilie,smilie
#1911 Posted: 20:06:39 17/06/2014
Thanks.
---
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1912 Posted: 15:47:15 18/06/2014
Pic of the day. Here's a new mini-game that's quite a bit different from Coin Launcher in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It's called Trophy Rush! The details…will be kept secret for now.
[User Posted Image]
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Dyno-Mite Ripto Gems: 92
#1913 Posted: 17:26:13 18/06/2014
Did anyone here about the Sal Romano leak? Here's the gist:

Prior to E3 2013: Said Little Mac, Pac-Man, Mii, Mega Man, "Wii Fit person", "Animal Crossing guy" will be shown at E3
E3 2013: Only Mega Man, Wii Fit Trainer, and Villager show
Following E3 2013: Leak is dismissed, some still hold onto it because Wii Fit Trainer was unlikely and hard to predict.
Winter 2013, between Rosalina's reveal and Lucario's: Also coming are Palutena, Chrom, Shulk, and Chorus Guy (Rhythm Heaven)
February 2014: Little Mac
Prior to E3 2014: Pac-Man, Mii Fighter, Palutena, Shulk, Chorus Man to "participate in the battle" (his leaker didn't specify what that meant. Character DLC will be prepared for after the game's release. There was an internal debate in the studio of Ness vs. Lucas, looks like Lucas got the axe.
E3 2014: Palutena, Mii Fighters, and Pac-Man confirmed
After E3 2014: Smashboards goes crazy, Sal only has three more characters to go
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:29:29 18/06/2014 by Dyno-Mite
#1914 Posted: 17:56:43 18/06/2014
Anyone have any roster predictions now that E3 is over?For me I don't think they have many characters left.
---
#1915 Posted: 18:01:36 18/06/2014
I don't buy the Sal Romano leak at all. There is no way he could have missed mentioning Rosalina if he had access to inside info.

Pretty much everyone on his list was guessable/highly requested by fans, apart from Wii Fit Trainer, but his phrasing as "Wii Fit person" kinda kills his credibility, since it's such a vague term. Same with "Animal Crossing guy". I think he just through Wii Fit Trainer in there to add a curve ball to his guess, he got REALLY lucky

He also predicted a "Pokémon from X & Y", and while Greninja fits that bill, it was again, too vague to mean anything. It was recently revealed (at the roundtable Q&A where Pac-Man was revealed) that Greninja had been decided upon as a newcomer long before X & Y released, so he should have at least had Greninja's Japanese name to go by. Sakurai left an open slot for a new Pokémon character when he finalised the new roster "a couple of years back", but Game Freak fed him as much information as possible. Greninja is also in the game solely because Sakurai thought he'd be fun to play as in Smash, which meant he had to heavily improvise when creating him for Smash, he didn't have any history or popularity to work with.
---
#1916 Posted: 18:08:35 18/06/2014
Quote: sonicbrawler182
I don't buy the Sal Romano leak at all. There is no way he could have missed mentioning Rosalina if he had access to inside info.

Pretty much everyone on his list was guessable/highly requested by fans, apart from Wii Fit Trainer, but his phrasing as "Wii Fit person" kinda kills his credibility, since it's such a vague term. Same with "Animal Crossing guy". I think he just through Wii Fit Trainer in there to add a curve ball to his guess, he got REALLY lucky

He also predicted a "Pokémon from X & Y", and while Greninja fits that bill, it was again, too vague to mean anything. It was recently revealed (at the roundtable Q&A where Pac-Man was revealed) that Greninja had been decided upon as a newcomer long before X & Y released, so he should have at least had Greninja's Japanese name to go by. Sakurai left an open slot for a new Pokémon character when he finalised the new roster "a couple of years back", but Game Freak fed him as much information as possible. Greninja is also in the game solely because Sakurai thought he'd be fun to play as in Smash, which meant he had to heavily improvise when creating him for Smash, he didn't have any history or popularity to work with.

Well, we'll see what July and August bring us as far as newcomers. C'mon, the guy got six before the game was even shown and then got more info after Rosalina... actually here's a brief description I "borrowed" from the Smashboards topic:
Quote:
[Well I'm finally home. I'll take my time with this one.

I see a lot of the detractors of this leak state that it's definitely just a lucky guess, or the guy is making it up and running with it. Let's run a background check on our friend Sal Romano.

Sal Romano:
-Owner of a website
-has leaked legitimate information before
-would lose credibility should he be wrong (yet guesses Wii Fit Trainer who, prior to E3, would have been shot down by basically 99.9999% of the Smash Bros fanbase. Don't even try to argue that.) Animal Crossing Guy, to the average joe isn't a questionable choice, but to the people who follow Sakurai and the series very closely, it was a highly doubted idea for awhile due to his comments about the Villager.

This guy has some credibility if I do say so myself. That's my take on that part of it.

Sal came to Smashboards briefly after the second leak, and explained what he knew. He received the supposed email for E3 awhile before the event (pretty sure it was a few months beforehand), and he saved it until just before as a guess. He claims that he questioned the leak, and he still does. He gets the concern with the fact that Rosalina was missed, and that X/Y Pokemon was questionable.

Let's look back at the first leak.

Sal says, "Villager, Mega Man, Wii Fit Trainer, Little Mac, Pac-Man, Mii will appear at E3"

Detractors will say that because all six of them didn't appear, the leak is automatically fake. So it didn't come to fruition just yet. Guess where else there was inaccurate information? A Pokemon X/Y leak. However, in that particular Pokemon X/Y leak, a majority of the information the leaker gave was actually CORRECT, save for a few parts (by few, I mean VERY few). On the flip side, while Little Mac, Pac-Man, and Mii hadn't appeared at E3, the other three did. Two of which are arguably dark horse characters that would have been the most questionable choices.

Later on, Little Mac was confirmed at a later date. That's character number four that Sal's leaker got. However, Little Mac isn't a difficult character to predict...if you're a North American fan. Most Japanese Smash Bros fans didn't recognize Little Mac, nor did some understand why he was picked. Little Mac, while seemingly an obvious pick to western fans, was incredibly obscure to Japanese fans. He's not as obvious as some think.

Pac-Man has yet to appear, but should you deny the likelihood of this guy showing up, you're getting your hopes up. Namco already has a presence in Smash Bros in the form of items, and I think it should make perfect sense for Namco to receive a character, especially one in the echelon of Pac-Man, who happens to still be a major gaming icon. Maybe not modern gaming, but classic gaming for sure. Smash covers all facets of gaming history and Nintendo, and Pac-Man fits that bill.
Spoiler Toggle Spoiler

The Mii's haven't appeared either. However, they still have quite the chance to get in. There really isn't anything to draw from as far as their potential appearance just yet, but that doesn't take away the fact that they could easily happen.

So now, let's look at the second Sal Romano leak.

Sal says, " Leaker has sent a second email, saying that Pac-Man and Mii's are still coming, but there are other newcomers as well. They are: Chrom, Shulk, Palutena, Chorus Men, and an X/Y Pokemon"

Let's look at these characters one by one.

Chrom: A fairly likely Fire Emblem pick, as the protagonist from the latest Fire Emblem game, Fire Emblem: Awakening. You could say he was a "safe" choice should this leak be fake. But that's asinine logic, based on the fact that the rest of the newcomer roster is filled with characters few expected should this be real. Do you expect off the wall characters along with Wii Fit Trainer and Chorus Men (and to a lesser extent, Villager)?

Shulk: Protagonist from the critically acclaimed Xenoblade Chronicles. He's a fairly popular character in Japan (being at least top 10 I believe) and has quite the following in the western fanbases. He's a reasonable choice, but I'm not entirely convinced that he's a "safe" choice. If you want to get into there being too many "safe" choices, see the section on Chrom.

Palutena: a character that has been hinted at multiple times now, is very likely to be in Smash Wii U/3DS. Another "safe choice" but again, read "Chrom".

Chorus Men: This is where it gets icky. This is yet another character that nobody saw coming. This, in my honest opinion, is the only thing that will make or break this leak. If they aren't playable characters (or whatever Chorus Men consists of), the leak can be deemed fake. If they are playable, I find it highly likely that the leak will turn out to be real. This is probably another case of the character being revealed, and then speculators going on about how they were likely the whole time. I'm telling you now, they're an off the wall choice, and their position in Smash Bros 4 will make or break this leak.

X/Y Pokemon: Oh the controversial character, a Pokemon from Pokemon X/Y. This was not highly considered by many fans out there. There are many people who claim that because it was Greninja specifically, that it debunks the leak. Let me tell you why that's bad logic...you see, before Ike was chosen for Brawl, Sakurai simply had the concept of a slow moving, heavy sword user. There is proof of this, and once I get a hold of it, I will add it to this post. For the time being (before Ike was actually chosen for that spot) it could quite simply be argued, that the Fire Emblem newcomer...was simply labeled as "Fire Emblem character" just as the choice from Pokemon X/Y is possibly be labeled "X/Y Pokemon". It's happened before, no reason it can't happen again. No matter how you slice it, it is entirely accurate that an "X/Y Pokemon" turned out to be Greninja. Greninja is a Pokemon that debuted in Pokemon X/Y, therefore, he fits in the category of "X/Y Pokemon". I don't see what the problem is here.

What I'm getting at here, is that there is presently nothing that can prove either side.
#1917 Posted: 18:09:00 18/06/2014
Quote:
You can say it's fake, but that would bypass the fact that Sal Romano is a fairly credible source, so it should be assumed he wouldn't be making this up himself. If the guy wanted the leak to spread (which he wouldn't) that would be when he would go to a mod on IGN or a big name website. Sal, who is the owner of Gematsu, which is a small website most people have probably never heard of, claims to have gotten the information from a separate source. He did not make this leak himself. Why would he? Claiming otherwise would be going directly against the information we have. He has talked to Smashboards Staff after being asked for information. He is not bragging he's getting things right. I could go on, but I think you're getting my point.

What do I think? Well, if I'm being honest, I do believe this leak. The "safe" picks make sense, and don't make it unbelievable (which doesn't take from the credibility of the leak). It makes sense to have a Pokemon from the latest gen, as Melee and Brawl both had one from their current Pokemon Generations.

Don't get any scientific terms in here, because they don't do anything for this right now. It's all speculation at this point. It all hinges on the Rhythm Heaven Chorus Men. Should they be confirmed, it should be heavily considered that this leak is real.

Finished.
#1918 Posted: 18:25:58 18/06/2014
Let's not quote Smashboards like some sort of authourity. I frequent the site, and I have been in the Sal Romano thread a few times, and the thread is a toxic wasteland. That thing you posted above is an opinion piece, nothing more.

No amount of correct guesses can change the fact that:

-No evidence regarding the source has been given (pictures, written details on where the information came from, etc).
-He missed out on characters.
-He stated incorrect announcement times even for some characters that did appear in the game (Little Mac, Pac Man, Mii Fighter).

I've put forward this comparison before, and I'll do it again:

I could be here, sitting at my computer before E3 2013, and I type up a prediction list, update the info as time goes by, and get every single prediction right, and claim I had inside info. However, I have no source, I seriously just guessed.

Meanwhile, someone with inside access claims Pac-Man, Bayonetta, and Elsa from Disney's Frozen will be playable in the game. However, only Pac-Man happens. Turns out Bayonetta and Elsa were confused for Zero Suit Samus and Rosalina respectively, as the inside source was a design document with rough images of characters, that someone saw and leaked what they saw online.

The former is an accurate prediction framed as a leak that has people believe it's a leak due to it's accuracy, but has no actual proof it's a real leak, and isn't in the first place. The latter is a leak, just with some misinterpretations and little info.

The Sal Romano "leak" is the former situation.
---
#1919 Posted: 21:53:36 18/06/2014
Let's not quote Smashboards like some sort of authourity. I frequent the site, and I have been in the Sal Romano thread a few times, and the thread is a toxic wasteland. That thing you posted above is an opinion piece, nothing more.

No amount of correct guesses can change the fact that:

-No evidence regarding the source has been given (pictures, written details on where the information came from, etc).
-He missed out on characters.
-He stated incorrect announcement times even for some characters that did appear in the game (Little Mac, Pac Man, Mii Fighter).

I've put forward this comparison before, and I'll do it again:

I could be here, sitting at my computer before E3 2013, and I type up a prediction list, update the info as time goes by, and get every single prediction right, and claim I had inside info. However, I have no source, I seriously just guessed.

Meanwhile, someone with inside access claims Pac-Man, Bayonetta, and Elsa from Disney's Frozen will be playable in the game. However, only Pac-Man happens. Turns out Bayonetta and Elsa were confused for Zero Suit Samus and Rosalina respectively, as the inside source was a design document with rough images of characters, that someone saw and leaked what they saw online.

The former is an accurate prediction framed as a leak that has people believe it's a leak due to it's accuracy, but has no actual proof it's a real leak, and isn't in the first place. The latter is a leak, just with some misinterpretations and little info.

The Sal Romano "leak" is the former situation.

As far as missing characters, you have his source that gives him info before E3 2013 and after Christmas 2013. Therefor, the character between that shouldn't be counted.

A "lucky guess" is not telling about every newcomer except Rosalina and no one, no one, NO ONE guesses Wii Fit Trainer. Correctly timing, too. Sure the timing was off for Little Mac, Mii Fighters, Pac-Man, but DK: Tropical Freeze was pulled days from being shown at E3 2012.

Edit: Recieved e-mail the day before E3 2014...
Quote:
Hey, guys.

Funny that this page is talking about a new e-mail, because that's exactly why I'm here. Received one last night, but missed it in the mix of all this crazy E3 coverae.

But there's not much new about it, so I didn't think it was worth posting on the site.

I'll leave what it says here, though, in case you guys can use it in any way.

Basically, I was told that:

- Last E3 before game's launch (obviously)
- Participating characters: Pac-Man, Mii Fighter, Goddess Palutena, Shulk, Chrom, Chorus Men (none of these are new, obv, so I take he means these are the participating characters for E3?)
- There has been internal debate about keeping Lucas versus Ness, apparently Lucas is likely to get the cut
- Nintendo is planning post-launch character DLC, source doesn't like this as he thinks it's greedy

And that's it. This E3 should make or break whether this guy's the real deal. Let's hope for the best! =)

http://smashboards.com/threads...2#post-16866157
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:55:25 18/06/2014 by Dyno-Mite
#1920 Posted: 22:58:33 18/06/2014
Quote: Dyno-Mite
Did anyone here about the Sal Romano leak? Here's the gist:

Prior to E3 2013: Said Little Mac, Pac-Man, Mii, Mega Man, "Wii Fit person", "Animal Crossing guy" will be shown at E3
E3 2013: Only Mega Man, Wii Fit Trainer, and Villager show
Following E3 2013: Leak is dismissed, some still hold onto it because Wii Fit Trainer was unlikely and hard to predict.
Winter 2013, between Rosalina's reveal and Lucario's: Also coming are Palutena, Chrom, Shulk, and Chorus Guy (Rhythm Heaven)
February 2014: Little Mac
Prior to E3 2014: Pac-Man, Mii Fighter, Palutena, Shulk, Chorus Man to "participate in the battle" (his leaker didn't specify what that meant. Character DLC will be prepared for after the game's release. There was an internal debate in the studio of Ness vs. Lucas, looks like Lucas got the axe.
E3 2014: Palutena, Mii Fighters, and Pac-Man confirmed
After E3 2014: Smashboards goes crazy, Sal only has three more characters to go

Hope it's real because I want Chrom,Shulk,Ness and DLC
#1921 Posted: 23:52:29 18/06/2014
Quote:
A "lucky guess" is not telling about every newcomer except Rosalina

As I said, everyone was guessable/highly speculated, apart from Wii Fit Trainer (who isn't that far fetched a prediction when you think about it - Wii Fit sold REALLY well), so there is more going against this than there is for it if you want to talk "HE COULDN'T HAVE GUESSED THESE":

-Mega Man: Second most requested character in the history of the franchise (Sonic was the most requested), plus, Sakurai had already talked about wanting a Capcom rep before revealing Mega Man, long before it actually.
-Villager ("Animal Crossing Guy" in the leak): Vague term that could have applied to any character in the series, and an Animal Crossing rep was wanted greatly, especially after there being an AC stage and Assist Trophy in Brawl.
-Rosalina: Was not even hinted towards by Sal Romano, but is a very guessable character, since she's received a huge surge of promotion lately. There is also evidence/rumours to suggest that she was going to be an assist trophy in Brawl, but she was replaced by Gardevoir (sp?) as a Pokéball Pokémon. She's also one of the most noteworthy and beloved characters in the main Mario franchise, especially since she actually had backstory and character development.
-Little Mac: Has been a popular request since the franchises inception, and ESPECIALLY after showing up as an Assist Trophy in Brawl.
-Greninja ("Pokémon from X & Y" according to the leak): I shouldn't even need to explain this. Vague term, and Pokémon is incredibly popular. Why not include a character from X & Y to cash in on the success of that game?
-Palutena: Uprising was very well received, and it was made by Sakurai, and he loves his own games. Palutena is as important to the Kid Icarus franchise as Pit, so if the franchise was going to get a second rep, it was going to be her. She was a very popular request, even more so since a leak showing 3DS screens of her surfaced (that's a better example of a leak too - it's yet to have any reason to be doubted, unlike the Sal Romano leak).
-Pac-Man: Considered a part of the "Holy Four", and since people found out Bandai Namco was developing the new Smash (this was announced WAY before E3 2013), he had been requested by pretty much everyone.
-Mii Fighters: Simply a popular request since it was always thought they could function as a "Create a Fighter" feature.

These aren't even lucky guesses, they are very educated ones based on popular requests and the history of certain characters.

As I said, a leak means nothing without proof. Again, the Palutena leak actually had screenshots with a never before seen model of her in the game, and with camera angles not seen in press screenshots up to that point. That is a leak I can see as legit.

The Sal Romano leak is just another list leak, and they are never to be trusted.

I'd also like to note that he has never once shown any of his e-mails in their original format, only sent messages detailing their contents.
---
SilverWolf1129 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1891
#1922 Posted: 18:09:00 20/06/2014
Anyone else really hoping for Knuckles the Echidna?
---
It begins with them. But ends, with me. Their son. Vaxus.
bigslam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1448
#1923 Posted: 19:08:23 20/06/2014
Guys I know the exact date when the Wii U version comes out

... November 21
---
What should I do with these skylanders . I wonder ???
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#1924 Posted: 19:09:35 20/06/2014
Where'd you find that out?
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#1925 Posted: 19:14:00 20/06/2014
Look what I found at toys r us in Hamilton Ontario

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:14:42 20/06/2014 by bigslam
#1926 Posted: 19:16:25 20/06/2014
Sweet! That's right before my birthday
---
#1927 Posted: 19:31:57 20/06/2014
That's awesome !!! And now i need to know what I'm doing there is so many good games coming out in the fall
---
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#1928 Posted: 19:53:03 20/06/2014
Quote: bigslam
Guys I know the exact date when the Wii U version comes out

... November 21

It could just still be a retailer estimated date smilie
---
words. letters. filler.
#1929 Posted: 20:03:39 20/06/2014
It could be it even says in the picture but I Believe it will get released then !! smilie
---
#1930 Posted: 20:11:30 20/06/2014
It will be released by then. I'm gonna go on a speculation and think it will release on this date, due to it being the Friday before Black Friday, and so that parents can get it then for their kids in time for Christmas/Holidays.
---
words. letters. filler.
#1931 Posted: 20:15:00 20/06/2014
Yeah that's why I think it's coming out then smilie
---
#1932 Posted: 20:34:14 20/06/2014
I pre-ordered the Wii U version from my local Best Buy during Smashfest and the representatives there still said "Holiday 2014," so I'm not thinking it'll be out in November. Of course, if Sakurai and Namco can get the game done for a Black Friday release, good for them! ...I'll just wind up sobbing in a corner because my copy of the game will be 360 miles away from where I'm living. <.>
---
#1933 Posted: 21:17:40 20/06/2014
"November 21st"

[User Posted Image]
Are you kidding me? That is the absolutely WORST time to release the Wii U version.

Now I need to spend 140$ plus tax in a single day due to game releases.

Sakurai you troll!!!!!! (Idk if he controls when it is released, but I need to blame someone so wynaut?)
---
#1934 Posted: 21:25:25 20/06/2014

[User Posted Image]

Probably a mistake and maybe it's December 21.
#1935 Posted: 22:03:51 20/06/2014
Novemeber 21st makes a lot of sense to me.
---
#1936 Posted: 22:16:44 20/06/2014
Novemeber 21st makes a lot of sense to me.

I hope it isnt real, I dont want to drop 140$ in a single day
---
#1937 Posted: 22:17:30 20/06/2014
Quote: Grimslinger91

[User Posted Image]

Four days before Christmas? I don't think that would work all that well...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:17:54 20/06/2014 by awesomerockets
#1938 Posted: 22:21:58 20/06/2014
Quote: awesomerockets

[User Posted Image]

True but the same day as Pokemon Hoenn remakes? People who want all three would have to spend $120.
#1939 Posted: 22:28:30 20/06/2014

True but the same day as Pokemon Hoenn remakes? People who want all three would have to spend $120.

Well that's Nintendo. And considering the 3DS version is coming out a month earlier, releasing it on the same day as a Pokemon game may hurt the sales even more. Even though I'm positive this game is gonna sell pretty well, those two factors aren't exactly helping...
---
#1940 Posted: 23:41:10 20/06/2014

try 140$ (Best Buy confirmed the price of Smashbros4 Wii U as 60$)
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8195
#1941 Posted: 00:51:01 21/06/2014
Sweet! That's right before my birthday

lol me too
mine's on the 22nd
---
If that is the release day, the first thing I thought was "Wow. On the same day as ORAS?" e.e
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#1942 Posted: 01:33:13 21/06/2014
Quote: Windumup

try 140$ (Best Buy confirmed the price of Smashbros4 Wii U as 60$)

I know the price and if you're talking about the Gamecube bundle that's around $150
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#1943 Posted: 01:37:59 21/06/2014
Finally I can use my Powerup Rewards at GameStop, I've amassed over 60,000 points over the last 6 years, I have at least 300 dollars in credit
---
henlo
#1944 Posted: 02:17:00 21/06/2014
lol ok
---
words. letters. filler.
Kevinvert Gold Sparx Gems: 2146
#1945 Posted: 01:23:16 23/06/2014
not sure if this has been brought up already, but do you think the stage builder will return? I hope so!
---
Team Hot Dog!
#1946 Posted: 12:54:56 23/06/2014
I don't see why it wouldn't considering the hardware of both systems is more than capable of handling it, and the touch screen on both systems would be the perfect interface for it.
---
#1947 Posted: 14:57:23 23/06/2014
Considering what they're doing with Mario Maker, I can easily see some form of Stage Builder returning. Of course, we've still got over 3 months left for Sakurai to tease us with info before the game comes out. I feel like there will at least be one more Smash Direct before October. @.@
---
#1948 Posted: 18:18:52 23/06/2014
What I'm most curious about is if Sakurai will start using the PotD to blow out a bunch of Wii U exclusive info after the 3DS version releases and until the Wii U version comes out, or if he will stop doing them.

Or if he will make more pictures ogling over Rosalina, which I won't mind. :>
---
SilverWolf1129 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1891
#1949 Posted: 21:08:56 23/06/2014
Personally hoping for another Pokemon character. Not gonna happen. ;-;
---
It begins with them. But ends, with me. Their son. Vaxus.
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#1950 Posted: 21:18:23 23/06/2014
Quote: SilverWolf1129
Personally hoping for another Pokemon character. Not gonna happen. ;-;

MAGNE-*rocket hammer'd*
---
you never saw me
First | Previous | Page 39 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me