Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 14 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#651 Posted: 19:41:56 11/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Rose was looking around when she saw the two cockatoos in the same tree. She went up to them. "Hey did you happen to see a leopard come by here? If you haven't can you ask your leader Barloc if he can help me search for my friend and his small companion?" She asked. "Or at least a Kea called Mambo."

The two young ones were very surprised that Rose knew all of them, especially Nia. "You know father?" she asked, but then thought to herself that she must be one of the Haven residents. But what was she doing there?
"And what is this... leopold anyway?" Angus asked, wondering if it was another being like her. "And how do you know mister Mambo?" he then asked, with a little annoyance.
"I think it's obvious Angus. She must be one of the other island's residents that dad met when he went to warn everybody of the Komodo." Nia partly deduced, having no acknowledged of Rose visiting the island earlier before...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8777
#652 Posted: 20:53:09 11/05/2014
"The leopard is my friend that one of the orcas dropped off here before me." Rose said. "I've met your father a few days earlyier,"
---
SC
#653 Posted: 21:30:43 11/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Angus and Nia weren't at the palm tree when Cairo arrived with her, Sayan and Speckles. But when Rose mentioned this leopard, they figure she wasn't the only one who arrived.
"Oh wait, I get it now. This leopold, or leopard you talk about came here for safekeeping, huh? It's so obvious cousin. Now that the Komodo is there, I doubt mister Mambo and his parrots are going to be the only one who move here." the smart Angus said, assuming correctly that was the cause.

"Oh wait, does that mean that everyone from that island is going to move here? We can't have too many animals here, especially carnivores." Nia complained, demonstrating she had very similar points of view like that of her father...
---
#654 Posted: 23:25:25 11/05/2014
"No they are trying to figure out a way to get rid of that thing." Rose said. "Most of them can take care of themselves but some of the smaller ones may come here."
---
SC
#655 Posted: 01:26:04 12/05/2014 | Topic Creator
"Angus, I'll go get my father. you keep an eye on...her." Nia said, almost saying this thing instead her.
"What, why I sould be the one to do the hard work? NIA!" he yelled, but she already flew off. He believed his cousin took too much advantage of being the daughter of the leader.

"So...you moved here to be away from the Komodo, right?" Angus said after a while, trying to pick a proper conversation, but still very far away from Rose on top of the tall palm tree.
---
#656 Posted: 03:12:37 12/05/2014
"Not exactly. The other residents there said I would me safer here due to my injury I got from that lizard butt." Rose said holding up her still wrapped paw.
---
SC
#657 Posted: 04:01:10 12/05/2014 | Topic Creator
"Lizard butt? Injury?" Angus repeated, finding it both amusing and terrifying. So the Komodo already attacked somebody? It certainly didn't wasted any time.
"Has he...eaten anybody?" he asked, not very sure he wanted to hear the answer. he only knew about Sybil, the elephants, and now Rose and some leopard. And of course the keas, but they moved there so they didn't count.
---
#658 Posted: 18:04:12 12/05/2014
"Not that I know of. But I don't want to think about it." Rose said.
---
SC
#659 Posted: 19:03:58 12/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Before Angus could reply anything, along came Nia, with her father Barloc close behind.
"Well well, look who else moved here? I thought the arrangement was to have Hunted animals, thought by looking at your fur alone, you fill in both Rare and Hunted, so I suppose that would mean you will go from island to island as you please, right?" Barloc said, with an air of cruelty and sarcasm.

"No dad, it's not like that. She is here because she was attacked by the Komodo Dragon and is gonna stay here until the problem is solved." Nia finally explained, not being able to tell him sooner due to his hurry.

"HUSH Nia! You and Angus are GROUNDED! Didn't I told you never to come back here!?" Barloc scolded, extremely irritated. The youth opened their beaks to complain, but knew that with him, it was a waste of time. They then headed to the trees, hoping that the more kinder Kali would treat them better...
---
#660 Posted: 19:37:27 12/05/2014
"What she said was true Barloc I'm only here for my own safety." Rose said. "That thing is after me and to make things worse he teamed up with those dingos to get me."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:06:16 12/05/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#661 Posted: 19:55:19 12/05/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Angus? You mean Barloc smilie

Barloc had the least interest in her problems. However, he felt a little responsible for Shadow's intrusion. "Listen, I will only allow you to stay here because I never expected a Komodo to even dare leave it's side of the island, but know this, once the problem is solved, you will return to the Haven and stay there." Barloc explained, intimidating.

"Oh, and one more thing; if that thing eats anybody, we cockatoos won't be held responsible. Now go find Whirlpool! He will let you know where the keas are. They will take care of you in the meantime." he then specified, flying away and not even letting Rose a chance to reply. He didn't want anything to do with her, so he was lending her to Whirlpool and the keas, hoping she won't have the need to set foot on cockatoo domain.
---
#662 Posted: 21:15:13 12/05/2014
"Barloc wait!" Rose called after him. "Man what did I do to him to be so hostel?" She asked herself. She then went to find Whirlpool.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8849
#663 Posted: 23:52:50 12/05/2014
Meanwhile, Sayan had started to explore the island. "I'm sure she'll be alright...," the leopard said partly to comfort himself and partly to Speckles.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#664 Posted: 01:04:49 13/05/2014 | Topic Creator
"Barloc wait!" Rose called after him. "Man what did I do to him to be so hostel?" She asked herself. She then went to find Whirlpool.

Whirlpool, having heard Barloc's yell when he scolded the young ones, went immediately to investigate. "...R...R...Ro...Rosa!" he said, taking his time. He did spelled her name right, but accidentally in another language. Unlike Barloc, he was quite happy to see her again, but then saw that Rose was upset. He figured out what was going on. Even he knew Barloc's hostility to predators.
"Barloc...not bad, grumpy just, misunderstood...bitter, sad bird." Whirlpool explained in a broken English. He did take a while to talk, and some sentences were misplaced, but at least his dialogue could be understood.
---
#665 Posted: 01:57:24 13/05/2014
"Huh?" Rose turned to see Whirlpool. "Whirlpool! It's good to see at least someone is happy to see me." She gently huged him. "I know he means good but he doesn't need to be so bitter. He could of left me to die but instead saved my life." Rose said. "Why would he save my life if he doesn't like me?" She asked.
---
SC
#666 Posted: 02:49:46 13/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool was a little caught off guard by the hug, but decided not to back off, since it would have been rude. If only Barloc could see what a sweet "predator" she was.
"...Save? When?" the wombat asked, this time hesitating less than before.
---
#667 Posted: 19:06:37 13/05/2014
"When he helped you save my life from the bite." Rose said.
---
SC
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#668 Posted: 22:57:30 13/05/2014
OOC: Sorry for my inactivity. A lot has been going on; I'll be on more often now.

Speckles crawled up Sayan's back gratefully, glad that his fur wasn't as clingy as Sybil's and Rose's. When he was properly between the leopard's shoulders, he heard the outraged Cario, and then an equally aggravated holler from the young tiger.
"Oh... oh no... you don't think that... oh no! What if they- what... What happened!?" he panicked, pulling Sayan's fur, not realizing that the source of the scream was practically behind the two.

--

"Large and... what do you mean by 'ugly?' Oh... venomous, you say?" He continued to ask questions until the roar of an orca sounded out, and Sybil was gone in a jiffy. The civet was quickly replaced by a small, distressed warbler, his feathers slightly graying.
"Oh, hello there! Are you quite alright? You seem rather rustled, if you don't mind me remarking," the serpent greeted, not a hint of hostility in his voice. But his calmness could have easily been mistaken for deceitfulness...

--

Garrison snorted again, sarcastic. Jaeger, however, continued to be hospitable.
"We will begin our search for the young tigress as you wish, sir," he replied. As if it were a code word, most of the groups of dingos darted across the scraggly terrain, hidden by the denser bracken as they made their way to the Haven. "In the meantime, you may reside with us. You need a healer to look at that scratch of yours before it gets infected. You're welcome to stay in the Outback as long as you wish; we could give you a tour to the Pool."
#669 Posted: 23:20:37 13/05/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Don't feel hurried smilie

The warbler was skeptical. There was a reason why birds and snakes didn't get along, and he was going to stay firm to the reason why. He did, however, knew that Sybil had a pair of snakes at the sanctuary, and he have never seen a snake as strange as that, so that one must be one of them.
"I... am looking for Sybil... you know, the civet?" he asked, rather slowly, thinking the snake would have a hard time understanding.
Sybil in the meantime, was already at the beach. She was looking towards the water, hoping that any orca showed up. Ami saw her from the distance, and already knew what was bothering her. She hovered above the water, trying to get the attention of the black and white whale...

"When he helped you save my life from the bite." Rose said.

Whirlpool didn't believed that was a form of cooperation, but if she said so...
He then asked Rose where to, though he kinda figured out what was the drill "Where...do...go?" he asked, struggling more than before to speak. He hated having that condition...
---
#670 Posted: 03:28:35 14/05/2014
"D-Don't worry. I'm sure she'll be fine.," Sayan quickly said in an attempt to reassure Speckles and to some degree-- himself. If the leopard was panicking, he tried not to show it.
---
#671 Posted: 19:21:48 14/05/2014
"Well I was hoping to find the keas to help me find my friends that were left on here before me." Rose said.

--

"I'll be fine. I've suffered worse than what that little brat can do." Shadow said.
---
SC
#672 Posted: 02:05:20 15/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool made a looong pause, and then managed to speak again. "This way!" he said all of the sudden, finally able to talk without hesitating, but the long pause made up for it.
"Funny parrots...still unpacking." he said to Rose while they walked, letting her know that they will probably be too busy to pay much attention to her, though maybe there wasn't going to be a problem with Mambo in that matter...
---
#673 Posted: 18:57:57 15/05/2014
"Heh, heh, they are funny especially Mambo." Rose said laughing.
---
SC
#674 Posted: 23:01:27 15/05/2014 | Topic Creator
The path wasn't long, and in almost no time, they arrived. It was a place full with some wildflowers and some very strange fruits. It was almost as beautiful as the cockatoo's place, except that the flowers weren't as colorful and it didn't have a creek. It did, however, have the most fruits, since there were more keas than cockatoos, Barloc lent that place to them.

"Here...pretty!" Whirlpool said, though it was hard to tell if he was referring to Rose or that place. Having completed his job, the wombat started to roll on the grass, not paying attention to Rose anymore. Some sounds could be heard from the trees, most certainly the keas, though neither one of then came out, nor knew there was company...
---
#675 Posted: 02:02:22 16/05/2014
Rose smiled at Whirlpool that seemed to be enjoying himself in the grass. "Hey Mambo you here?" Rose called out.
---
SC
#676 Posted: 02:47:47 16/05/2014 | Topic Creator
"What in the world?" said a familiar voice, but it wasn't Mambo. It was Cheryl, very surprised to see Rose there. She landed on a plant very near of Re, but as soon as her feet touched the branches, came Mambo, almost pushing her aside.
"OH! Hello Rose. Didn't expected you to return so soon. What is up? Don't tell me Cairo managed to get rid of that abomination so soon?" Mambo asked, though he wasn't that clueless. He knew that something must have gone wrong, otherwise Rose wouldn't be there.

Cheryl on the other hand, didn't knew anything about the plan. Instead, she was really upset with Mambo for pushing her. But he was the leader, and her brother trusted him, so there was nothing she could do. She relied on sawing with some envy how much fun the wombat was having, remembering the old kea home, where she was very happy...
---
#677 Posted: 02:57:57 16/05/2014
"Chery, Mambo I have bad news. The plan didn't work." Rose said. "Lizard butt made an alliance with the dingos and it's not safe for me to stay on the island."
---
SC
#678 Posted: 15:21:07 16/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Mambo was not surprised by the news. There was no way she could have returned so fast. Cheryl on the other hand, acted like she care, but she didn't. What plan was she talking about anyway? Not that it mattered, the others never tell her anything.So Rose was going to stay on the new island then? It now looked like it had it's first Hunted guest, but in an unexpected way.
"So you are going to stay here, huh? Hahah, not the kind of Hunted animal I was expecting, but I suppose it applies to non-humans." Mambo said, finding it curious and a little amusing."But hey, who would have known that stupid lizard would play as dirty as to form an alliance with the dingoes. Talk about coward. How did he managed to get in the Outback anyway?" Mambo asked, not knowing that it was actually the dingoes who entered the Haven...
---
#679 Posted: 00:42:25 17/05/2014
"I don't know. But untill he is gone I'm stuck here." Rose said. "I came here to ask if you'll help me find Sayan."
---
SC
#680 Posted: 18:42:31 17/05/2014 | Topic Creator
"Sayan is here too? Well talk about a family reunion." Mambo commented, sounding like he was mocking, but he wasn't. Cole was actually hearing the conversation.
"You know boss, every residents is in danger now, especially Sybil, though I doubt she wants to move here. She will probably want to stay there and solve the problem herself." Cole pointed out, knowing that she was in danger, and helpless.

"I will go with Rose to look for Sayan Cole. She needs company, and by the looks of it, she can't count on...him." Cheryl said, pointing at the wombat. If he heard or not, no one knew. He continued playing. Cole and Mambo agreed. While Cheryl was with Rose, they will try to solve what to do with Sybil's problem. Cheryl was glad she could come with Rose, but not because she cared, it was because she wanted to get away from the unpacking...
---
#681 Posted: 19:14:04 17/05/2014
"Thank you Cheryl."Rose said. "Glad to see you again Whirlpool, Mambo, and Cole." She said before leaving.
---
SC
#682 Posted: 03:45:11 18/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Once they were far enough, Cheryl had an apparent idea. "Listen, we will never find him at this rate. I'll go fly and see if I can see him from above. Try not to get into trouble." she said, flying off. Once she was above, she almost let the wind carry her. She wasn't looking for Sayan at all. She merely was stretching her wings and enjoying the fact that she managed to get away from those two plus the unpacking...
---
#683 Posted: 15:02:35 18/05/2014
"I was thinking the same idea." Rose said.
---
SC
#684 Posted: 17:14:55 18/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Cheryl remained up for a while, not even bothering looking down. If Sayan was just below, she wouldn't have noticed...
---
#685 Posted: 21:12:15 18/05/2014
Sayan continued his exploration of the island, noting the slightly different climate as well as the different animals and vegetation. As he explored, he paid more attention to their immediate surroundings rather then above. Still weary of the new island, he kept an eye out for any other potential predator or danger.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:06:16 18/05/2014 by redwes
#686 Posted: 23:36:32 18/05/2014
"Sayan where are you?!" Rose called out.
---
SC
#687 Posted: 00:02:23 19/05/2014
"Now hopefully this island doesn't have any other... Wait... is that Rose?!" Sayan's comment to Speckles was interrupted and ended in a surprised tone. "ROSE?! Is that you?!," he called out unsure where the call came from.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:07:31 19/05/2014 by redwes
#688 Posted: 01:00:33 19/05/2014
"Sayan is that you?" Rose asked when she heard him call out.
---
SC
#689 Posted: 01:16:21 19/05/2014
"Y-Yes! We're over here!," he called out as he scanned his surroundings looking for the tiger.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:26:58 19/05/2014 by redwes
#690 Posted: 02:49:47 19/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Cheryl in the meantime, was at the beach, stalking the seals. It was so nice to eat a little meat again. It was no sheep meat, and the seal's fat was a little too much, but it was enough to keep a kea happy. They usually hunt at night, but she was hungry with all that unpacking, so she was going to risk it...
---
#691 Posted: 03:30:38 19/05/2014
Rose followed Sayan's voice until she could see him. "Sayan it's good to see you again!" She ran to hug him.
---
SC
#692 Posted: 03:36:50 19/05/2014
Sayan accepted the hug. "Rose! It's good to see you too!," Sayan said with a slight smile and a hint of relief.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:40:51 19/05/2014 by redwes
#693 Posted: 03:41:39 19/05/2014
"That lizard butt made an alliance with the dingos." Rose explained.
---
SC
#694 Posted: 03:44:55 19/05/2014
Sayan dropped his smile. "An alliance... that does not sound good.," the leopard said with concern.
---
#695 Posted: 04:34:39 19/05/2014 | Topic Creator
The reunion was interrupted by the sound of seals in uproar. Something was scaring them. The orcas were their predators. Maybe it was them?
---
#696 Posted: 10:30:11 19/05/2014
"I wonder what's making those seals scared." Rose said as she heard them. "Lets check it out."
---
SC
#697 Posted: 12:24:50 19/05/2014
"Agreed.," Sayan said as they proceeded in the seals' direction. Hopefully not something bad...
---
#698 Posted: 19:28:54 19/05/2014
They then proceeded to the beach.
---
SC
#699 Posted: 20:25:16 19/05/2014 | Topic Creator
The uproar has ended just as soon as it started. The seals stopped barking, but they were still very wary of their surroundings. Cheryl was getting out of the commotion. She wasn't injured, but she was obviously stirred and messy.
"Oh stupid seals. It's not like I'm one of those killer whales!" she complained, not noticing that Sayan and Rose were very close to her. And worse, that the barking has caught the attention of Mambo and her brother...
---
#700 Posted: 21:16:30 19/05/2014
"Cheryl what were those seals barking about?" Rose said as she walked up.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 14 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me