Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
A New Start [CLOSED]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#51 Posted: 23:43:31 04/05/2014
Yarne continued to run, with Xavier still carefully placed on his back, as he rushed back to camp.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#52 Posted: 23:54:54 04/05/2014
The party about the camp slowly began to die down, people moving on to make plans for their post-war lives. Seiki stopped playing his guitar and looked to Hoshi.
"I guess we should head back home. There's nothing really left for us here." Seiki said.
"I suppose. It was nice getting to know some of the people, though the circumstances may not have been the best." Shiori walked over to them with Akira beside her; since the music had stopped, she no longer had a reason to dance with Akira.
"Yeah.... I'm sure we can find a way to keep in touch with most of them." Hoshi replied.
"There are a few without homes that we could invite back to the farm." Seiki suggested.
"Sounds good, invite who you want; I'll get Yoshi, then we can go whenever you guys are ready." Hoshi smiled.
Seiki and Hoshi went off to find their friends.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#53 Posted: 23:56:20 04/05/2014 | Topic Creator
"T-Thanks." Ricken replied, " You ready now?" He asked.

I stretched, got up and put on a green dress. I decided since I had some time on my hands I would go for a walk. I walked around the camp and walked off into the woods for a bit. I love nature it's the best and it's a good place to relax. I yawned and sat down under a tree, watching the sunset. Fore once I can relax and watch the sunset in peace and not get killed while doing it. I sighed and continued watching the sunset, " I should go back now." I said to myself. I got up and walked back to my tent.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#54 Posted: 00:00:02 05/05/2014
((For this rp, are the species you can be anything you want? Or are there limits..?))
#55 Posted: 00:02:49 05/05/2014
I smiled, "Sure, Im all ready." I said with a smile.

Yarne dashed by Paige as he ran back to camp, being in quite the hurry.
---
#56 Posted: 00:10:24 05/05/2014 | Topic Creator
" what the?" I followed Yarne back to camp, " what's wrong?"I asked. Then I noticed someone with Yarne, " A-And who's th-this?"

Ricken took Felicity's hand and brought her to the get together, " I'm happy you said yes, Felis. I-it wouldn't have been the same with out you." Ricken said as he tried not to stutter.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#57 Posted: 00:21:19 05/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: derpyhooves
((For this rp, are the species you can be anything you want? Or are there limits..?))

Only Human, Taguel and Manakete please))and plez excuse my spelling))
---
#58 Posted: 00:24:37 05/05/2014
"I-I found him knocked out further from camp, H-He was allergic to the pollen.." Yarne replied, "W-We've got to help him!"

I blushed a little, "I-Im happy you asked, Its real nice to be here with you.." I said to him, You could tell that I felt around the same.
---
#59 Posted: 00:47:59 05/05/2014 | Topic Creator
" Ok ok, umm I'll watch him and you find some medicine or something." I told Yarne.

Ricken blushed also then sighed, " I can't believe I won't get to see you all the time anymore. At least we have tonight. Umm Felicity?"
---
#60 Posted: 00:58:06 05/05/2014
Yarne nodded, and shifted back to his normal form. "A-Alright!" He replied, and dashed off back to camp.

"I know...I might stay in Ylisse in stead of going back to the outer realms though." I replied, then heard Ricken again, "What is it?" I asked.
---
#61 Posted: 01:20:06 05/05/2014 | Topic Creator
" H-Hurry Yarne." I said as I made sure that new guy didn't die on us.

Ricken sighed, you can do this. You just have to tell her. Everything's going to be ok, I just need her to know h-how I fee. Ok just take a deep breath and say it. he took Felicity's hand, " Felicity I've needed to tell you something for some time now. I-I could just never say it. I-I really l-like you." He said looking into her brown eyes and he blush creeped across his face.
---
#62 Posted: 01:25:10 05/05/2014
Yarne, tired from all the dashing back and forth, soon came back with some healing medicine, "I-I hope this works..."

I blushed, and smiled as well, "Funny thing, I-I feel the same..." I said, and I could feel that I was blushing, and I tried not to blush, but really I couldn't help it.
---
#63 Posted: 01:33:12 05/05/2014 | Topic Creator
"R-Really? You feel the same way." Ricken smiled and hugged Felicity, she likes you. She really does, that's great. Ok that's enough for now let's just. " And it's great to hear your going to stay like I said earlier I wouldn't have a training partner like you." He let go of her and held Felis' hand, " what do you want to do now?"

I gave the guy the medicine, " I hope it works too..."
---
#64 Posted: 01:46:17 05/05/2014
I hugged him back as he hugged me, I smiled, "I'm as shocked as you are, I didn't think that you'd feel the same way either..." I said with a smile, and let go as he let go from the hug. "We where going to the get together, weren't we?" I said with a smile.

((Why do I feel like making Henry appear and ruin the moment? smilie))
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#65 Posted: 01:46:56 05/05/2014
Xavier then got up with a jolt. "GARGAH hahurggrhr." He said as he started coughing really badly as he held his throat. Soon it then stopped as he then cleared his throat and asked. "Umm where am I?"
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#66 Posted: 01:55:53 05/05/2014
Shiori turned to Akira. "What about you, where are you going to go?"
"I've never been one for settling in one place for too long, though maybe I can swing by and check on your from time to time." Akira smiled.
"Even a sailor should have a place on land to call home." Shiori added.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#67 Posted: 02:04:18 05/05/2014 | Topic Creator
" Well there's nothing to be shocked about now. At least we don't hate each other's guts." He joked. Ricken then smiled at Felicity, "Yah let's go." He lead Felicity to the area where the get together was. It was kinda quite, did we miss it? He thought and saw other people, " he waved and turned to Felicity, " do you want to dance?"

I smiled at the guy, " t-thank g-god your ok." I said shyly, " y-your at our c-camp." I stuttered, I sometimes stutter at the worst times. Why do I have to be so shy? I thought.
---
#68 Posted: 04:08:51 05/05/2014
Hoshi went over to Yoshi and tapped her on the shoulder. "We're about ready to leave and head back home."
"I'll get my things together and meet you." Yoshi got up from her table and headed for her tent.

~~~

Seiki walked to where Daiki and Saber where sitting. The two were together in a sense, yet still far enough apart that they could more be said to be sitting alone. Daiki huddled up, though he had come to be friends with Seiki, he was still nervous of people.
"Hey, so... Hoshi, Shiori, Yoshi, and I were about to head back to our farm land and well, we were wondering if you'd like to join us. There's plenty of room for you to each have your own home, but still live pretty close that we could maybe hang out sometimes." Seiki offered.
Saber thought for a moment then nodded, standing up to go with. daiki wasn't really sure. The thoguht of being with people scared him, though he knew it was people he could trust.
"O-ok..." He replied.
---
#69 Posted: 19:45:59 05/05/2014
I heard Ricken's question, "...Maybe in a little bit, Let's just hang out for the first thing, we just got here." I said with a smile, however, I was really trying to hide the fact that I was horrible at dancing, and never really attended that many events like this,

Yarne sighed with relief, "Phew, I-I'm glad you're ok.."
---
#70 Posted: 21:16:27 05/05/2014
Seiki, Daiki, Saber, Hoshi, & Yoshi each got theri things together and regrouped together with Shiori and Akira towards the middle of the camp.
"I'd say we're all ready to go." Hoshi stated.
"We should probably say goodbye though." Seiki said.
"It would be the polite thing to do." Shiori argreed.
"Alright, I'll be right back." Seiki ran off.
"Just hurry up!" Yoshi called after him.

Seiki dashed through the camp until he came across Stahl. He walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder.
"Hey, just thought I'd let someone know we were about to head back home. Just wanted to say goodbye, and thanks for everything."
---
#71 Posted: 21:18:57 05/05/2014 | Topic Creator
" ok no big deal. I wonder where Paige is? Didn't she say she was coming to?" Ricken asked.
---
#72 Posted: 21:31:00 05/05/2014
Toko got up from the table with a bit of a stagger. Snow wrapped one of her arms around his shoulder to help keep her steady.
"I'm a little tired...*hic*" Toko mumbled.
"Well, I would think so, you're drunk." Snow replied.
Toko made an incomprenhisable noise in aagreement. Snow helped her back to her tent where she staggered in. He turned and shook his head at her behavior. Before he could get too far, Toko reached out of the tent and pulled him in with her.
"What?! No!!" Snow shouted as he was drug inside.
---
#73 Posted: 21:44:54 05/05/2014
Name: Seth
Nicknames: None, unless someone comes up with one
Personality: He is a jerk partly because he has no social skills, but also partly because he really is just a jerk. He still has warm human feelings anyway, and can be somewhat needy. He's actually rather fragile, at the same time that he's tough as nails. He rarely says what he means, and often says nothing when most people would.
Race: Human
Appearance/pic:[User Posted Image]
Friends/close friends: Has no close friends until he meets others
Good/evil: Neutral (Eventually Pure Good)
Likes: Doesn't seem to show any liking, but really likes any type of horror and action, as so as weaponry
Dislikes: Anyone who insults his dead brother and being called "Coward"
Class/powers/skills: He is a Priest who can control light and is pretty good with a lot of weapons. He carries a staff of his own. Also, if concentrated enough and with enough energy, he can summon a dragon that is white with blue eyes named Kisara.
Favorite color: Blue and Gold
Crush/relationship: Paige
Bio/history(not essential): Midnight is the guy who was known for his brother's loss, and for being as cold as he can act. (Will develop ad be told in the rp)
Other: He can get very tense and egotistic at times, but he has a warm spot in his cold heart.
#74 Posted: 21:53:20 05/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Accepted))
---
#75 Posted: 21:58:20 05/05/2014
((Yaaaaaay!!))

Seth walked down by a river and looked down in the water, sighing, thinking about anything that was on his mind deeply.
#76 Posted: 22:14:44 05/05/2014
"I think so..." I replied, "All I remember is that she was talking to Stahl earlier..."

Stahl soon realized that he promised Paige earlier that he would take her to the get together, "Oh no! I forgot!" He said to himself and quickly got ready, then made his way over to Paige's tent. "Paige..? You ready..?" He asked, not knowing if she was there or not.
---
#77 Posted: 22:18:15 05/05/2014
Xavier then stretched. "Soooo what now?" He asked the two that helped him.
---
#78 Posted: 22:35:11 05/05/2014 | Topic Creator
" Y-you can come back to our camp. I'm sure no one will mind." I replied, " a-and who are you anyway? I haven't seen you around."

" I'm sure they'll come." Ricken said. (( sorry wb and I'm in a hurry. Sorry))
---
#79 Posted: 22:48:38 05/05/2014
Yarne nodded, "Yeah, Y-You dont seem like you'll hurt anyone." Yarne said, "I-Im Yarne."

I nodded, "Yeah, Paige usually keeps promises."
---
#80 Posted: 23:37:08 05/05/2014
Seth notices a tent nearby and decides to see who was there.
#81 Posted: 00:48:31 06/05/2014
"i'm Xavier... My life was ruined from the Pleagia was it?..." He sighed thinking of his past.
---
Smolderbrawl Green Sparx Gems: 456
#82 Posted: 02:26:28 06/05/2014
Gavin was walking around the site when he saw a guy being carried into the (hospital?). "Hey guys! What's happening? Is he okay?" he asked Paige and a couple others.
---
Skyler has ebolalalalalalalalalalala!
#83 Posted: 02:37:05 06/05/2014
After checking in with Stahl, Seiki returned to the group, and started the trek home together. The farm was about a day's journey west of the camp.

~~~

Myo had been sitting and listening to Meg and Neru talk about thier post-war plans for awhile, and the two had seemed to have made up their minds to return to the dance group and began to ponder her own plans. She didn't have much of a home, her only friends were the ones she's made in the army, and she felt unfufilled....
---
#84 Posted: 10:56:29 06/05/2014 | Topic Creator
" we were saving Xavier's life, but he's fine now, and I was going to go to the get together." I replied to Gavin. I stood up and dusted myself off, " that's kinda the reason why, I'm wearing a dress."

Ricken smiled, " I'm sure she will. So want to talk about spells and that stuff, or do you have something else in mind?"
---
#85 Posted: 22:38:56 06/05/2014
"Good. I don't like dead people," he joked. "So, what kind of adventures are you going on? Like are they far away or something?" He hope he didn't sound like he, you know.
---
#86 Posted: 22:45:35 06/05/2014
Seth walks up to the camp and finds Paige and Gavin, staying quiet as he approached.
#87 Posted: 23:17:56 06/05/2014 | Topic Creator
" very funny Gavin." I laughed to. I sighed, " yah I guess so, I'll be all over the place I don't know for sure where I'll end up. I hope it won't be too rough. But I promised I'd be back." I told Gavin, " You can come with if you want."
---
#88 Posted: 01:12:51 07/05/2014
It took some time to consider, but Myo eventually made up her mind. She stood up from the table somewhat suddenly, suprising Megumi and Neru.
"Is everything alright?" Megumi asked.
"Yeah, I just think it's time I went my own way. It was a pleasure to fight alongside you, though I need to find my own path." Myo replied.
"Oh... well, if you ever want to meet-up again some time, you know where to find us." Megumi gave a smile.
Neru and Megumi waved goodbye while Myo bowed in response.
Before I go, I should thank the commander...
---
#89 Posted: 01:30:32 07/05/2014
Stahl frowned a little, Paige wasnt there, and it wasnt normal for her to be gone that long. He looked around, seeing the path that lead into the woods, perhaps she was there? He decided to follow the path to try and find her.

"Nothing specific in mind really." I replied.
---
#90 Posted: 02:12:41 07/05/2014
Myo wandered about the camp for a short while, but was unable to find Chrom anywhere. He was likely busy with the other troops, if not celebrating, then likely taking care of business. His job was a rather big one.
She did manage to come across Ricken and Paige however. They did seem a bit busy, caught up in a conversation of their own, yet she thought it might be nice to say goodbye to them anyway. She walked over to the young couple and greeted them.
---
#91 Posted: 22:55:01 07/05/2014
Gavin's eyes lit up. "Yeah! I'd love to come along. When do we start?" he asked excitedly. He had hoped she would ask.
---
#92 Posted: 23:02:26 07/05/2014
((Its Felicity and Ricken, Not Paige and Ricken x3))

I turned around as I heard someone, "Hi Myo" I said with a smile.
---
#93 Posted: 01:10:21 08/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I smiled at Gavin, " probably tomorrow or the next day, just enough time to find out what I have to leave here. Then we can leave, it'll be fun." I said just as excited as Gavin was.

" yah hey Myo." Ricken said, " what's up?" He continued.
---
#94 Posted: 01:12:53 08/05/2014
"Um... So I can stay with you guys?" He asked. "Wait you mean yo-Wait! I saw you guys before when my village was being rescued by you guys!" He exclaimed
---
#95 Posted: 01:21:11 08/05/2014 | Topic Creator
" yah sure. Chrom shouldn't mind and you may have. We've been saving the world lastly and now it's finally over." I told Xavier.
---
#96 Posted: 01:27:48 08/05/2014
"Umm where is Chrom anyway?" He asked
---
#97 Posted: 01:34:39 08/05/2014
Gavin waved to Paige. "Okay. See you later! I have to go visit my Pegasus, Riley in the stables."
---
#98 Posted: 01:37:09 08/05/2014
OOC: One of those people. XP

"I just wanted to say goodbye before I left. It's been a pleasure fighting alongside you all." Myo gave a bow to the two.
---
#99 Posted: 01:48:30 08/05/2014 | Topic Creator
" by Gavin. And Xavier I'm sorry but I don't know." I replied.

" thank you for your help, I hope you have a safe journey home and I hope you come back sometime." Ricken said to Myo.
---
#100 Posted: 01:54:10 08/05/2014
"I don't really have a home. I intend to travel the land and see all that the world has to offer." She replied. Her habitual monotone hid whether or not she was excited about it.
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me