Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 13 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#601 Posted: 23:20:45 28/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Cole managed to find Cairo and the others rather quickly. They were around more now that there was a new threat in the Haven. He let the whales know Rose would be living in the other island for a time, and to keep a lookout for her. Cole was still frustrated, and a little tired, so he decided to go to the kea's new home without waiting for Rose. He was on his way lamenting all the nice thing he had to drop when he warned Rose about Shadow. Yodel's tree may have not been a home sweet home, but it did had some nice fruits and sturdy branched he loved to chew on to appear tougher...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8777
#602 Posted: 03:00:53 29/04/2014
Rose then arrived at the beach where Cairo and the others were. She limped to where the sand meet the dry sand. "Cairo! I have a request to ask of you!"
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8849
#603 Posted: 03:37:05 29/04/2014
Sayan arrived with Rose, looking at the tiger's limp with concern. Right now, the poor tiger's life was of utmost importance.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:37:14 29/04/2014 by redwes
#604 Posted: 23:13:37 29/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Rose then arrived at the beach where Cairo and the others were. She limped to where the sand meet the dry sand. "Cairo! I have a request to ask of you!"

"Oh? What is it?" Cairo asked in his calm, deep voice. He found it unusual for Rose to request anything, especially to orcas.
---
#605 Posted: 00:01:12 30/04/2014
Rose limped up to the big orca. "That scale butt is after me and I need a safe place to be on untill he is found." Rose said. "Can you take me and Sayan if he wants to the other island?"
---
SC
#606 Posted: 01:54:05 30/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"Was that it? That sourpuss parrot already told me about that. Well..." Cairo then took a quick glance at the bridge. It was still intact save for the part he broke, why couldn't Rose just cross it and ask for help at the broken part? He assumed she didn't want anything to do with the bridge after the ordeal. "Climb, and you too spotty, if you're interested." he said to Sayan, rushing him a little...
---
#607 Posted: 02:40:46 30/04/2014
Sayan nodded and proceeded to do so without hesitation. After recent events, the leopard didn't want Rose's fate to depend entirely on whatever else waited for them on the other island.
---
#608 Posted: 02:53:33 30/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo was a little disappointed. He wanted Rose to come alone so that he could ask her something, but since Sayan was there, and he wanted answers so badly, maybe asking two was better than to ask one alone.
"Well, since you two pussycats are here...do you... know if Sybil... likes... something in particular? Some sort of food...an activity...an object, like a stone, thingamajigs, anything?" Cairo asked, hesitating a lot. He knew very few things like Sybil likes to do, but nothing else. Was he planning something? It certainly looked that way. He didn't show it, but he was a little embarrassed that years have passed since he met her, and didn't know too much about her. Being so separated from habitats... and species for that matter, depressed him.
---
#609 Posted: 03:04:24 30/04/2014
Rose climbed onto Cairo. "Sorry if my claws cause you any discomfort Cairo." Rose said as she sat down. "I don't know what Sybil likes but I think she likes to fish. I sometimes see her fishing in the small creek on the haven." She said.
---
SC
#610 Posted: 03:25:59 30/04/2014
"However, she seems to dislike when others fish for her. She'll often accept it out of respect, but much prefers to catch her fish herself.," Sayan added having observed Sybil's hesitations quite a few times.
---
#611 Posted: 03:30:46 30/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo didn't show any sign of pain when the two cats started to claw him to avoid falling. By the looks of it, he was very use to injuries, which was understandable since he was the leader and needed to protect his family even from the most dangerous threats.
"Anything else? There's gotta be. Sybil is so full of personality, she must like other things." Cairo insisted, not noticing that he was calling her Sybil instead of miss Sybil as he usually did.
---
#612 Posted: 04:53:04 30/04/2014
"Well she likes to take walks along the beach and build sand castles with me." Rose said. "Why are you asking us all these questions Cairo?" She asked.
---
SC
#613 Posted: 06:31:55 30/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo almost jumped of shock, but managed to regain his composure fast. "Nothing... nothing at all... just... I feel a little bad... knowing her all this time and I don't know what she likes... the most." the orca leader answered, hesitating again. Why was Rose asking? It was none of her business, he said to himself.

"HAH, I know!" Cairo bursts, almost knocking Sayan and Rose off his back when he came to that sudden stop. "That big, scaly thing that went to the Haven. If I could get rid of it, it will make Sybil happy! if only I could lure it to the water..." a said, thinking out loud. He believed that the only way was to use Rose as bait... but that was out of the question. He knew she wouldn't agree to endanger herself so severely, plus that would get him into huge trouble with the civet...
---
#614 Posted: 18:45:19 30/04/2014
"Easy Cairo we're still on your back." Rose said slightly digging her claws into Cairo's back. "But how are you going to lure him to the water?" Rose asked.
---
SC
#615 Posted: 22:30:28 30/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo remained silent and continued swimming towards the other island. He didn't want to suggest such a barbaric thing, so the best thing he thought he could do was to wait for Rose to have the idea herself...
---
#616 Posted: 01:09:01 01/05/2014
"If you have a plan to get rid of that thing spit it out. I want that thing gone just as bad as you do.
---
SC
#617 Posted: 02:10:47 01/05/2014 | Topic Creator
"Isn't it obvious? There is only one way to lure that thing to the beach..." Cairo said slyly, still wanting Rose to figure out his plan. Not even she could be that clueless, could she?
---
#618 Posted: 02:54:11 01/05/2014
"Wait are you implying that you use me as bate?" Rose said as she almost fell off of Cairo. "I don't like that plan. But if it'll get rid of that scale butt then I'll go along with it.
---
SC
#619 Posted: 03:24:57 01/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo then gave a faint smile, knowing that with Rose as bait, they would lure the Komodo somewhere where he can catch him. However, he was also worried. He wanted Sybil to like him, but was it really necessary endangering the life of a youth to do so? As they were near the shore, Cairo was in deep though. Not even the claws penetrating his skin were enough to get him out of his train of thoughts...
---
#620 Posted: 03:27:16 01/05/2014
"Are you sure you want to do this?," Sayan asked out of concern for both of them. He agreed that the thing needed to be stopped, but wasn't sure if risking Rose was worth it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:48:55 01/05/2014 by redwes
#621 Posted: 17:42:50 01/05/2014
"No I'm not so sure. But if it's going to get rid of that thing I'm willing to try anything......even to risk my own life." Rose said.
---
SC
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#622 Posted: 02:34:50 02/05/2014
Speckles had hid off somewhere in the leaf bedding. Skalscin didn't know where he was headed, but she knew where she was. That fat worm was gonna cause a heap of trouble, and she knew he needed to be monitored. So, without giving note to the others, she sneaked off, following the monster's atrocious scent through the forest...

--

"OH!" Voracivenom exclaimed. "Is she alright? And the size of the crocodile... could you explain it a little better, please?" he asked, cocking his head and flicking his tail thrice. He had extensive knowledge on other creatures, including ones not from his African homeland. He had gotten around a lot before reaching news of the Haven.

--

Without much notice-- at least as far as he knew-- Speckles had clung to Sayan's tail before the group headed off. He still wasn't totally comfortable with traveling over seas, but it was better than sticking around with that... thing... in the Haven. Even though Shadow probably wouldn't take much notice in an insignificant invertebrate like him, he also felt obliged to stay around Rose. Skaliscin wasn't the only one who was fond of the young tigress. And speaking of fondness...
"That seems a rather extreme plan, Cario. Sybil might not find that... very... erm... you know," the velvet worm interjected, preparing to take note in the orca's response. He wanted to try an experiment. Cario seemed to view the civet as a close friend rather than simply a mistress of the island, even though he made it pretty clear that they didn't actually know each other that well. He wondered why that was... and he had a few good guesses as to why.
#623 Posted: 05:57:35 02/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo was about to reply to Rose, starting to regret giving her that atrocious idea, when he heard the mini-voice talking.
"What the... hey, who said that?" Who else is there?" Cairo demanded, knowing that little voice came from somewhere in his back, or very nearby to say the least. He disliked giving free rides to those who didn't have his approval...
---
#624 Posted: 12:16:18 02/05/2014
"Just how long have you been clinging to my tail, Speckles?," Sayan commented both to show surprise and to answer Cario's question.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:29:22 02/05/2014 by redwes
#625 Posted: 15:45:04 02/05/2014 | Topic Creator
"Speckles? Oh you mean that silly-looking caterpillar..." Cairo exclaimed, not caring if he sounded rude. The least Speckles could do is letting them know he was coming along too...
---
#626 Posted: 22:23:49 04/05/2014
"So what are we going to do then?" Rose asked.
---
SC
#627 Posted: 02:54:26 05/05/2014 | Topic Creator
"Once I leave the leopard and the wormid stowaway at the other island, you are going to lure the trash to the beach of the Haven. Be sure to be very close to the water." Cairo explained, having his concern disappeared. He was probably too angry at Speckles to remember he was really worried about Rose...
---
#628 Posted: 03:58:40 05/05/2014
"Right......." Rose was beginning to have second thoughts about Cairo's plan. "Cairo.........you will be close by when he comes won't you?" Rose asked a little worried if Cairo's plan would work.

--

Shadow made his way back to the dingos. "Well it seems I have made some of the residents get off your island. Now I did my part in the plan it's time you did yours." Shadow said with a flick of his tongue.
---
SC
#629 Posted: 12:27:41 05/05/2014 | Topic Creator
"Of course of course. You haven't seen me hunting seals. He will never know what hit him." Cairo answered, very confident and somewhat malicious.
Now they were just a few yards away. He could barely wait to arrive and leave his extra burden to put his plan into motion...
---
#630 Posted: 17:41:07 05/05/2014
Rose noded then stayed quiet the rest of the way. She was worried if Cairo's plan would work. Shadow is clever and won't be easily fooled so we have to make sure it works. She thought to herself.
---
SC
#631 Posted: 02:36:38 06/05/2014 | Topic Creator
"Off you go." Cairo said to Sayan and Speckles once they reached the shore. "Let's go." he said, carrying Rose and heading back to the Haven. Somewhere around the place where the bridge was broken, Cairo submerged all but his back into the water. Just then, three members of his family approached him, all underwater. Some bubbles could be seen. Cairo was apparently talking to those three, but it was in a whisper, and since they were underwater, their words couldn't be understood...
---
#632 Posted: 03:15:13 06/05/2014
Rose was a little scared by now. She was wondering what Cairo and the others were saying under water. She looked back at the other island then back at the broken bridge then back at Cairo. "I hope your plan works Cairo." She said to herself.
---
SC
#633 Posted: 22:24:06 06/05/2014 | Topic Creator
When Cairo lifted his head, he seemed extremely disappointed, but he never told why. The three orcas he spoke to all went into different directions; one underwater, the other towards the new island, and the other one to the Haven. Just what was going on?
Cairo remained silent even after Rose expressed her concern, concentrating only on returning to the Haven and put his plan into motion...
---
#634 Posted: 23:55:32 06/05/2014
"What were you four talking about Cairo?" Rose asked.
---
SC
#635 Posted: 01:07:38 07/05/2014 | Topic Creator
"You ask too many questions. Will you stop worrying?" Cairo answered, then talked again. "Oh, you wondering what I talked with them? It's not important, just, grown up things." Cairo explained, still hiding something...
---
#636 Posted: 01:33:13 07/05/2014
Rose then stayed quiet the rest of the way to the haven. She was hesitant to get off of Cairo.
---
SC
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#637 Posted: 02:20:58 07/05/2014
OOC: I think you missed the part where Voracivenom was talking to Sybil, Felines. Just a heads up. smilie

Speckles felt slightly offended by Cario's rudeness, but he held his peace. It took a lot for him to keep his mouth shut, but he learned how to do it the hard way. He muttered something to himself, but otherwise remained silent. The orca deposited him and Sayan, and the velvet worm, still clinging to the leopard's tail, looked around the slightly foggy shoreline.
"Well, now we can get a good look at this place. I hope we don't find any more of those giant lizards."

--

Jaeger and his companion were sharing information with a recently arrived patrol group when Shadow reappeared.
"Oh! What did you do with them?" Jaeger asked eagerly.
Garrison scoffed. "Cut the crap. There's no way that you've done away with all the residents in just an hour, especially those darned elephants!"
"Now, Garrison. I just heard from our good friends that the residents are intimidated by Shadow. This is very good, very useful. He's already helped us quite a bit, and it's only fair that we've fulfilled our part of the deal."
The ruffled dingo grunted again.
#638 Posted: 02:33:31 07/05/2014
"Agreed...," Sayan replied as he watched the orca swim off again. He then turned around to look at the new island, now a tad unsure of his decision. The velvet worm was right though, as they now had an excuse to explore the unfamiliar island. "Speckles...," Sayan said looking back at his tail. "If you're going to cling onto me, you might as well get a more comfortable and more natural viewing position.," the leopard added as he invited the worm to climb up. He raised his tail, making it easier for Speckles to climb onto his back.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:36:43 07/05/2014 by redwes
#639 Posted: 02:42:12 07/05/2014
"I didn't say I made all of them go away I just said I've made a few of them go away." Shadow said. "And yes they are very intimidated by me." He said with a grin. "It is your turn to bring me that tigress alive."
---
SC
#640 Posted: 00:11:51 08/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Not far from there, there was a warbler, hiding behind the tree branches, hearing that group of tyrant's conversation. Fortunately, it was not Yodel, it was a middle-aged one called Peepers. He then flew away, not worried if the group heard him or not. The Haven was very full of birds, so he believed the Komodo and the Dingos would assume he was just a simple part of the fauna.

Back at the beach, Peepers went to where the solitary, mysterious seagull, Amy, was waiting. "Bad news. Dingos. The rumors were true. They did found a way to enter and they are the ones who are going after the tiger, not the lizard." Peepers reported, knowing that Cairo's plan wasn't going to work if the dingos were going to be the ones after her.
"This is bad. That orca already left. Looks like I will have to deliver the news myself. And you, let Sybil know of this at once! Who knows what dingos re capable of." Ami said, taking flight very quickly to prevent Cairo from making the risky move...

OOC: So I did. Sorry Waaksian, didn't see it there.

Quote: Waaksian
"OH!" Voracivenom exclaimed. "Is she alright? And the size of the crocodile... could you explain it a little better, please?" he asked, cocking his head and flicking his tail thrice. He had extensive knowledge on other creatures, including ones not from his African homeland. He had gotten around a lot before reaching news of the Haven.

"Well it is not that large, but its definitely taller... and uglier." Sybil added, remembering how close his face was to hers when they confronted each other at the bridge. She still couldn't get off her mind that blue, disgusting tongue almost touching her, as if he was trying to get a taste.
"But that's what's not important. The important thing is we must be as far away from him as possible. You should have seen Rose's paw. It was so infected, which means that sucker must be poisonous." she then explained, making herself clear of the warning. Little did she knew that was going to be the least of her problems very soon...
---
#641 Posted: 00:40:55 08/05/2014
"Cairo could you drop me off on the beach? It would make lizard butt a easier targetfor whatever your plan is." Rose said.
---
SC
#642 Posted: 01:44:18 08/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo and Rose were just a few yards away from the beach, when the bad news started. "Waaait! Cairo stop, change of plans!" Amy yelled, making a stop i front of the mighty whale.
"Amy, I see that you got the message, but why? What is it?" he asked, knowing by the tone of her voice, it must be serious.
"It's that lizard Cairo. By the sound of it, that stupid cheat formed an alliance with the dingoes. And yes, it's true, dingoes are at the Haven. We don't know how they got inside, but they are the ones coming after Rose." Amy explained, correctly deducing the alliance, otherwise why would they be together? And why would the dingoes target Rose specifically? There was no other explanation.

"Damn! Why of all the dirty, two-faced cheater! He was the one who was suppose to go to the beach after Rose, not those stupid, meddlesome dingoes! Why if ever see either of them..." Cairo said, furious, imagining the violent picture. "BE GRATEFUL I CAN'T WALK ON LAND! YOU HEAR?!" Cairo yelled, extremely loudly, enough to thunder poor Rose's eardrum. That yell could have easily been heard by both islands...
---
#643 Posted: 01:56:01 08/05/2014
Rose turned her head away from Cair's yelling to protect her sensitive ears. She then looked at Amy. "Thank you for telling us Amy. I wouldn't know what would happen if you hadn't warned us in time." She then tried to calm Cairo down. "Easy Cairo we'll make a new plan. We try to separate them and take them out somehow by not hurting them just scare them enough to make them leave. But that lizard is a different story we'll have to trap him somehow." Rose said.
---
SC
#644 Posted: 05:28:59 08/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo turned around to head to the new island... yet again. He was getting rather tired of the same journey, but he knew that in the meantime, Rose needed to be far away from the Haven. Now that the keas were living there, they could take care of her and make sure she wouldn't get into trouble...if they were really that reliable that was. Cairo still didn't trust them, but didn't have any other choice.
"It's off to the new island with you Rose. You can't return to the Haven until this problem is solved." Cairo explained, obviously much calmer, though still sounding more like an order than a suggestion.

The yell the orca leader gave was enough to reach Sybil's little ears. "Hold that thought Voracivenom, didn't you hear something just now?" she asked, getting very worried. "It sounded like... an orca..." she then said, being very familiarized with the thundering sound, though she didn't want to think it was Cairo specifically who screamed. It could have been any other orca. She was going to make sure once she reached the beach...

Peepers was very nearby, searching for the places Sybil usually visits. He was getting rather nervous, which he associated with old age. Unlike Yodel, he was very fond of Sybil, and knew that breaking the news to her was going to be hard. As if the Komodo Dragon invading wasn't enough, now they all have to deal with dingoes, who are much worse than mongooses. He was still gathering the courage to tell her when he found her...
---
#645 Posted: 19:52:15 08/05/2014
"I understand Cairo. That lizard butt will get whats coming for him sooner or later. The same with the dingos." Rose said a little irritated that she couldn't come back until they are gone.
---
SC
#646 Posted: 22:22:31 08/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo dropped Rose on the other island. "Go search for the leopard Rose. I know he will protect you until it is time for you to return to the Haven once more." Cairo explained, believing it was better if Sayan, a big cat like her, could take care of her instead of those annoying keas. He then disappeared into the water, eager to find the three orcas he spoke to and tell them the plan was off...

Sybil was still with Voracivenom, but instead of waiting for an answer, she was too anxious in learning the source of that yell and headed towards the beach. Unfortunately, Peepers arrived to the place mere seconds before she was gone, and missed her. He saw Voracivenom, but since he didn't have too much knowledge of Sybil's guest, he wasn't whether he was one of them or just a hostile, ordinary snake...
---
#647 Posted: 16:51:33 10/05/2014
Rose went to search for Sayan and Speckles. "Gosh I'm so mad I have to stay here while that thing is on the other island!" She said to herself loud enough for any animal nearby to hear.
---
SC
#648 Posted: 00:38:30 11/05/2014 | Topic Creator
"Hey...hey hey hey cousin, check it out." a little cockatoo said. It was Angus. He and Nia were on the same palm tree where they met Shadow, ignoring their parents warnings of never coming back there.
"Oh? It's some sort of cat. A pretty one I must add. Look at that orange color, and those stripes." young Nia exclaimed, contemplating Rose's beauty, with a little jealousy even.
"Come Nia, let's shoo away this one too. I bet that she, along with the lizard, is looking for nothing more than to eat us." Angus suggested, believing Rose meant harm, just like Shadow. The two lads didn't meet her when she first came, since they were wondering around, playing. They also believed that Shadow left their island thanks to their teases, and believed they could do the same to Rose...
---
#649 Posted: 06:30:16 11/05/2014
Rose was looking around when she saw the two cockatoos in the same tree. She went up to them. "Hey did you happen to see a leopard come by here? If you haven't can you ask your leader Barloc if he can help me search for my friend and his small companion?" She asked. "Or at least a Kea called Mambo."
---
SC
#650 Posted: 08:30:03 11/05/2014
Elsewhere on the island, Sayan looked across at the main island with concern. With the orca scream and Rose supposedly being used as bait (as far as he knew), he was worried. He had also made sure the small velvet worm, Speckles, was comfortable was on his back.
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 08:38:09 11/05/2014 by redwes
First | Previous | Page 13 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me