Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Marble Hornets RP accepting [CLOSED]
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#1 Posted: 20:42:16 04/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Entry one: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn59FJ4HrmU
Entry 2: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JVECb0bYq8w
Entry 3: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b52bwPam7O8
Entry 4: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yBNQZvOkSCw
And so on...

http://theslenderman.wikia.com/wiki/MarbleHornets
The Sickness is the name given to an apparent sickness consisting mostly of coughing fits and coughing up blood, along with occasional nausea, paranoia, vomitting, and extreme exhaustion due to an encounter and being stalked by the Slender Man. Many have also had bloody noses, fever, and sometimes amnesia. It is experienced mostly by those stalked by Slender Man, though occasionally it seems to appear in suspected proxies, such as Tim and Brian.

The sickness has been observed in MarbleHornets' Alex, Tim, Brian, Jessica and Jay; in TribeTwelve's Noah and Milo; EverymanHYBRID's Evan; MLAndersen0's Micheal; and Denmarlens' James. It is a common Slenderseries Trope.

One theory is that the sickness is directly caused by Sigma Radiation, or radiation in general, which has a long history of inclusion in theories regarding Slender Man and its powers.

The theorized order of illness is as follows:

Stalked:

Nose bleeds with fever like the common cold, mild amnesia
First Encounter:

Nose bleeds, exhaustion, nausea, strong cough, vomiting, amnesia, slight signs of radiation poisoning, aches and pains, slight trauma of the eyes (i.e. blood shot, vesial popping ect...), deja vu is commonly seen at this point.
More than five (5) sightings:

Coughing up blood, blood in vomit, many signs of radiation exposure, painful breathing, difficulty in swallowing, violent convulsions and major amnesia.

This is happening to you ( if you want of corse). You and your friends decide to make a movie. A few days/weeks later you may start to feel sick or like your being stalked. Little do you know this may be the end.

(( you may make your own character(s)))

Official marble hornet characters:
Alex
Jay
Jessica
Tim/Masky ( shaymin202)
The Operator/ Slenderman
Brian/Hoodie ( Wylrin )
Amy
Seth
Sarah

Characters
Paige - shaymin202
Felicity - prextail202
Patriatic Wentworth Gideon IV - popfizzfan4life

Form please make your own. Please join it'll be fun.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:52:48 04/04/2014 by FluffyHamster
Wylrin Emerald Sparx Gems: 3784
#2 Posted: 20:54:34 04/04/2014
((OOC: YEESSS!!! smilie Firstly, may I be Hoodie, please? :3 And secondly, might I suggest the following character sheet?))

Name:
Personality:
Equipment: (Camera? Flashlight? Pocket knife? Etc.)
Symptoms: (Present/Future symptoms of the Operator)
Appearance:
History:
Other:
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
- Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:56:02 04/04/2014 by Wylrin
#3 Posted: 21:00:37 04/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Tim
Wiki page: http://theslenderman.wikia.com/wiki/Tim
(( no one knows that Tim is Masky))
Bio:Tim is one of the main characters in the MarbleHornets ARG and was a friend of Brian, one of the missing cast members, and also the personae Masky. He appears frequently and to date is one of the most mysterious characters in the series. Because of a chain of events that occur later in the series, Tim eventually becomes the central point of view.
Masky is notable for being one of the major driving plot devices in the series and being a recurring character. Masky's actions and the theories surrounding him have lead to the concept of proxies being created, although Masky himself (nor Hoody), have ever been stated to be proxies. Masky is generally regarded as a mysterious antagonist; however, his actions in saving Jay and Jessica from being murdered by Alex in Entry #52 might suggest otherwise.
Entry #59 gives the best display of Tim's personality. He appears to be very distressed and extremely upset over his condition, having huge blackouts and being unable to awaken for large periods of time with no recollection. Although he is a calm individual on the exterior, his true personality is that of a scared man who wants to be normal and escape the hell that chases him.
If Entry #55 is to be believed, then Tim may have been stalked by the Operator for years, and everyone else got roped in due to involvement with him. If Entry #59 is to be believed, Tim has had no recollection of any of the events as Masky [due to the blackouts], nor any knowledge of the Operator until this entry. Entry #60.5 even hints Tim may have been stalked by the Operator since his childhood.
Crush: open
Relationship: open
Proxy: yah
Equipment: Flashlight,Pocket knife, iPhone, medicine
Symptoms: coughing up blood, Amnisa, painful breathing,etc

Paige
Looks: tall, wears glasses, wears a blue hoody and jeans, has green eyes and dark brown hair with a pink and blue streak.
Personality: shy, kind, loyal and funny( when you get to know her better) also is some times annoying and random. (Lol)
Other: none
Proxy: not right now
Crush: open
Relationship: open
Equipment: video Camera,Flashlight,Pocket knife, iPhone, and a backpack
Symptoms: ? There will be though.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 10:47:03 05/04/2014 by FluffyHamster
#4 Posted: 21:25:38 04/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Sure and yes))
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#5 Posted: 21:34:33 04/04/2014
Name: Felicity
Personality: Felicity isnt that talkative, and a pretty shy person. However, with a group of people she knows, she may become talkative without realizing it. Overall, she is a naturally kind person, but strange occurrences may cause her to become something else...
Equipment: Currently on hand, Felicity has a IPhone (For calls and recording) and a Pocket knife in the equipment category.
Symptoms:
  • Slight Amnesia
  • Violent Coughing, sometimes results in coughing up blood, but rarely
  • Nose bleeds

Appearance: Felicity is a bit short for a 16 year old, She has long brown hair and brown eyes. Her usual clothing is a purple hooded sweater, and black jeans. Might be adding a pic soon, but just a ref pic, its probably going to be anime pic, but she'll look like a real person smilie
History: Will add soon
Other: *coughwillbecomeaproxycough*
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:44:45 04/04/2014 by prextail202
popfizzfan4life Ripto Gems: 1471
#6 Posted: 21:42:44 04/04/2014
Name: Patriatic Wentworth Gideon IV
Appearance: Brown combed back hair, black velvet vest, monocle, top hat, red tie, black cape
Personality: Highly sadistic, merciless yet very formal (with a dark sense of humor), disciplinary, charismatic, calm, calculating, nasty, despicable, short-tempered, cruel
Other?: N/A
#7 Posted: 21:45:23 04/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Accepted))
---
#8 Posted: 21:46:29 04/04/2014
OCC: Thanks, by the way are we still gonna do Sweet Dreams?
#9 Posted: 21:54:05 04/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:03:06 06/04/2014 by FluffyHamster
#10 Posted: 21:43:26 06/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Wanna start?))
---
#11 Posted: 21:46:29 06/04/2014
((Sure! I would love to start!))
---
#12 Posted: 21:48:40 06/04/2014
OCC: Yes
#13 Posted: 00:06:53 07/04/2014 | Topic Creator
You guys can post. I'll post mine in a bit.)))
---
#14 Posted: 00:09:12 07/04/2014
OCC: Okay, oh and one last thing, can Patriatic be an adult studying what's going on?
#15 Posted: 00:18:16 07/04/2014
Heheh...Just calm yourself down...He-He's not real, y-you're going insane Felis! You're going insane!
I thought to myself as i walked through the woods on my way home. Everything was so odd and....well.. i couldn't really put it into words other than i thought i was going insane. It all started when i started watching the end of the entries of Marble Hornets. I started... seeing things...I saw him a couple of days ago, the faceless man. Now he's making me go crazy. I just have to get a grasp on my sanity again...
---
#16 Posted: 00:19:19 07/04/2014 | Topic Creator
All right.))
I walked to Felicity's house and knocked on the door, " Felis are you home?! Please come out!? Nothing happened! It's just my camera! I beige of you, please come here!" I held my video camera in my right hand, I had it recording," you haven't been yourself please?!"
---
#17 Posted: 00:24:39 07/04/2014
OCC: Thanks!

Patriatic read more studies on the internet about what was hapenning, nose-bleeds, vomiting, Slenderman, he didn't know what a creepypasta had to do with this, but he wanted to somehow use it to his will. He turned back to a group of other people typing on computers researching the virus, They look like they're doing well without me, he thought, I'd better go,
#18 Posted: 01:18:18 07/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I ran off into the woods, " maybe she went in there." I said to myself, " Felicity where are you?!"
---
#19 Posted: 01:21:04 07/04/2014
Patriatic left the research facility and walked down by the forest, Lets see if we can find anymore virus spectrums anywhere, he thought entering the forest
#20 Posted: 01:21:21 07/04/2014
I soon heard footsteps running towards me. "Heheh, no, NO! H-He's sent someone after me!" I think to myself as i dash off away from the footsteps.
---
#21 Posted: 01:23:32 07/04/2014
Deep within the long stretches of trees and endless paths of Rosswood Park, a strange man was stalking about the property. He wasn’t there to walk the paths as any other person would do. In fact, the man in the hoodie was quite off the beaten path, into the thick brush and tight clusters of thorn bushes. He preferred it this way. This way, no one could so easily follow him. The art of chasing and being chased was one that he had mastered. He knew his way around the park like the back of his hand. He could maneuver through bushes and trees as easily as an open field. The only difference between this park and an open field was, then, the ability to disappear without a trace.

These tactics, skills, and strategies were all necessary in what the Hooded Man did, and he excelled in what he did.

He was now silently perched near the base of a large tree, scanning the area for anything. He had no current objective as of now – something the Operator could very quickly change – but he still kept his habit of keeping close watch even when not ‘on the job’. A camera was held in his gloved hand, but it was turned off as of now. There was no need for footage at the moment. That would come later.
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
#22 Posted: 01:24:08 07/04/2014
He got into the forest at last and examined the area, "Let's see...no zombies, no Smile Dog, no Slendy... this almost is boring," he commented
#23 Posted: 01:25:51 07/04/2014 | Topic Creator
" Felicity, please don't do this!" I ran in the direction her voice came from.
---
#24 Posted: 01:30:24 07/04/2014
Patriatic turned to hear Tim's voice and followed his direction, Perhaps action shall lead this way! he thought
#25 Posted: 01:31:54 07/04/2014
Not really paying attention to who's voice this was, i continued to run away, soon tripping up in a tree root that had been slightly out of the ground.
---
#26 Posted: 01:47:42 07/04/2014 | Topic Creator
" Felicity?!?" I continued to run with my video camera. I couldn't find her anywhere. I ran and looked around, I came to a stop after I bumped into someone. I fell down and looked at whoever I bumped into, it was Tim. " Sorry Tim. I didn't see you."
" it's ok, don't worry about it...." He replied.
"Have you seen Felicity?" I asked. He shook his head 'no'.
I wondered why he was out here in the woods. I had to ask him, " What are you doing out here?"
" I don't remember." He said and coughed in a way that I thought he hurt himself.
" Tim are you ok?" I asked.
" ...yah, I'm fine... I've got to go, bye..." He said as he walked away.
" Bye!" I called back.
I had to keep moving, " Felicity! Please answer me!" I looked everywhere I couldn't find her. I sat in front of a big tree to rest for m minute. I picked up my phone and tried to call her. " pick up, pick up, pick up...."
---
#27 Posted: 01:54:02 07/04/2014
I soon heard my phone ringing, slowly reaching in my pocket with a shaky hand i took out the IPhone, seeing it was Paige calling filled me with relief. "H-Hello...?" i replied, but soon coughed a bit.
---
#28 Posted: 01:55:36 07/04/2014
The Hooded Man immediately turned his head when he heard shouting in the distance. It was faint, obviously a decent distance away, yet within the confines of Rosswood. He tilted his head mutely. Visitors to Rosswood Park were not uncommon, and many of them were mere joggers, nothing of interest to him. Yet this person was shouting, obviously in distress and clearly trying to find someone. This piqued his interest. Had the Operator lured yet another unfortunate soul into the depths of this maze?

Regardless of whether this was the case, he felt obligated to investigate. Readying his camera should he need it, he quietly slipped through the undergrowth, towards the sound of the commotion yet keeping his distance as well.
---
#29 Posted: 02:04:28 07/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I was shocked, " Felicity where are you? What happened? Please come find me. I-I got myself lost. Please? I want to help you, but I need you to help me right now. Please." My voice was shaky. I tried control it,but I was lost. I went to look for her, but I really need her.
Tim continued to walk in the opposite direction, Paige went in. Please no. This can't be happening not again. Please leave me alone, leave us alone. he thought.
---
#30 Posted: 02:08:42 07/04/2014
Patriatic followed Tim trying hard to make sure that no one noticed him
#31 Posted: 02:09:01 07/04/2014
"I-I-I don't know where we are. B-But get out as quick as you can...before they find you..." i reply, and my shaky finger hits the end call button by mistake.
---
#32 Posted: 02:09:26 07/04/2014
His body pressed flat to the ground, so that he had little chance to be seen, the Hooded Man stayed still where he was. He was closer now, but he dared not move at the moment. His subject of observation was not in his line of sight - the multitude of trees and bushes no doubt impeding with his ability to see very far - but he could hear her more clearly now. Keeping low to the ground, he maintained his position. Any movement on his part would do doubt give away his location. The crunching of dry leaves underfoot made his targets easier to track, but they could also serve to give his position away. Thus, he had to be very careful, and very patient.
---
#33 Posted: 02:12:03 07/04/2014
He then saw the Hooded Man and felt threatened and intrigued by his affiliations, so he decided to spy on him and hid behind whatever thing was the most close to the hooded man
#34 Posted: 02:23:30 07/04/2014 | Topic Creator
" Felicity? Felicity? No, no ,no. This isn't happening." I turned off my phone and put it in my pocket. I put my hand over my mouth, " who are they? How do I get out of here?" I started to panic. " God, please protect me." I got up and walked slowly in the direction I thought would lead me out of the forest, but instead I walked deeper into the forest. Im ok. I'm ok. Nothing bad is going to happen. I'll be fine. Just keep walking. I continued to walk.
Tim continued to walk and think. He coughed again, but it sounded like a really bad cough. He coughed up blood. " No, no,no! Please stop! What do you want from me?!" He kicked a rock, " J-Just stop..."
---
#35 Posted: 02:30:21 07/04/2014
I sat down at the base of the tree that tripped me up earlier, starting to panic a bit more again. J-Just be quiet, and it'll all be over...J-Just stay still...Heheh.... i thought to myself, however still trembling with fear and panic.
---
#36 Posted: 03:07:11 07/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I kept running it was getting darker by the minute. I'm going to die out here. I spotted an abandoned cabin. "Please let this be abandoned...." I walked in, " H-hello?" I didn't hear a response. I walked upstairs looking for a bed room. I took out my flash light and continued to look around. Everything's going to be ok. I'll be fine, just Wait till the morning. All I hope, is that this cabin is safe....
Tim walked around, " I'm going to die. Just leave me alone...."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:40:04 07/04/2014 by FluffyHamster
#37 Posted: 00:10:02 08/04/2014
I, meanwhile continued to panic, not knowing of the Hooded Man nearby.
---
#38 Posted: 02:04:50 08/04/2014
Still low to the ground, the Hooded Man thought he'd heard something behind him. At first, he had dismissed it as some forest animal. No one snuck up on him. He was proven wrong, however, when his instinct told him to turn around and check to see if anyone was behind him. The eyes of his mask met with the eyes of Patriatic for a mere moment before the man in the hoodie did what he always did when someone had spotted him. He took off running.

Lifting himself off the ground, he instantly bolted away from the observer. If this one was like the others, he would follow, no doubt. Knowing this, he tried to make his pursuit more difficult, maneuvering through terrain that would slow anyone else down considerably. He had to trust that it would be enough.
---
#39 Posted: 02:22:38 08/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I continued to search through the house for a bedroom. I couldn't find one anywhere. " Come on." I opened the last door at the end of the hall. " thank god." I yawned. Who ever owns this cabin shouldn't mind me staying the night. I put my stuff on the side of the bed. I yawned and walked over to the window, it looked like a nice place. I walked over to the bed and sat on it. I grabbed my video camera and turned it back on and put it on the dresser, " those entries are all fake." I said to myself. I called Felicity again it wrong three or four times before someone answered, " Felicity?" All I could hear was static from the other side. " weird, must be a bad connection or something." I shrugged and slowly started to fall asleep.

Tim continued to panic and cough. He grabbed his pills and a bottle of water out of his backpack. He took them and put them away again. He walked deeper into the woods, " Hello? Anyone here?"
---
#40 Posted: 23:37:27 10/04/2014
"Heheh...He-He-He's coming, d-d-dont turn around and you'll be fine...." I said to myself and slowly got back up.
---
#41 Posted: 21:43:15 12/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I looked over at my phone and called Felicity again, " You there Felis?"
---
IAmEntei Green Sparx Gems: 300
#42 Posted: 21:45:48 12/04/2014
Patriatic watched him run, "Spineless coward," he said, "I'll just have to go the old-fashioned way to get information, blackmailing through kidnapping a child!"
---
I Am Entei, I am no illusion!
#43 Posted: 21:52:51 12/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Umm why r u rping Popfizzfan4life's character))
---
#44 Posted: 21:54:26 12/04/2014
OCC: I am popfizz
---
#45 Posted: 21:56:00 12/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Should have known. What happened to your account))
---
#46 Posted: 21:58:15 12/04/2014
OCC: I'm using this backup one for personal reasons
---
#47 Posted: 22:00:35 12/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Ok)) fine with me)) if it's something bad, I hope it stops soon))
---
#48 Posted: 22:01:21 12/04/2014
OCC: nothing to fear man
---
#49 Posted: 00:13:14 13/04/2014 | Topic Creator
prex)) are you going to post))

Quote: FluffyHamster
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:47:27 18/04/2014 by FluffyHamster
#50 Posted: 20:29:44 04/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: FluffyHamster

(Well....)
I didn't get any answer, " Great...." I muttered. I couldn't stay here any longer it felt weird in the house. Kinda like I was being watched, I picked up my things and walked out into the woods. I looked around," Hello?" there's no one out here. Just me... I sighed and started to videotape while I was walking.

Tim turned around because he herd someone, " W-who's there?" He has been a lot more paranoid lately.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me