Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 31 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Draconia School Remake [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#1501 Posted: 04:24:56 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"I'll see you later, Aretis." Scarlet smiled. She did secretly hope he would stop by for a visit later. She never really had a friend before, and even if he and Icestorm were young, they were nice dragons. They didn't annoy her like she thought a hatchling would. Maybe young whelps weren't so bad after all.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#1502 Posted: 05:14:32 11/03/2014
Quote: Cynder09
Firefly was quiet for a moment. Then she sighed. "It sounds like there's really nothing you can do. The elite council set the rules for the school system, but only the staff at each school knows where they are. Even so, only the principal is supposed to address them. But I don't think Scarlet will be allowed to stay after what she did in the past. The fact that she's killed really makes her look bad, and they'll think she shouldn't be around students. It doesn't help that she actually killed the old principal and the magic teacher. Even if this could be changed, the principal of the school would have to speak with the council and explain why Scarlet should be allowed to stay here. I really shouldn't know as much as I do on the subject, but Mr. Silverdash doesn't mind explaining things to me. Plus, since I'm often allowed to sit in his office with him, I hear a lot of things."

"Well the rules are stupid. Scarlet's a changed dragon I will prove it to them if I have to." Icestorm said. "I will find the elite council even if it takes the rest of my life."
---
SC
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1503 Posted: 05:21:53 11/03/2014
Aretis arrived at the school a good 10 minutes or so later and was a little out of breath from all that running. He got his breathing under control before walking back into school and trying to find Firefly.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1504 Posted: 05:22:06 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Some rules are meant to be broken, but this may or may not be one of them. It will be near impossible to find the council on your own. And even if you find them, you have to convince everyone that she belongs here. The chance of failing is ridiculously high. You'd need the help of the principal, but without the paperwork completed, which needs to be sent to and approved by the council anyway, we won't have an official principal until at least tomorrow. So, technically, Golda Soulwing is still in charge here, until everything's been taken care of." Firefly explained.
---
#1505 Posted: 05:34:15 11/03/2014
"I don't care if I fail or not just as long as I knew I tryed and that Scarlet is accepted by everyone." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#1506 Posted: 05:36:00 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"She may never be accepted by everyone, I'm afraid. She killed our principal, and a beloved teacher. Some will never forgive her for that." Firefly sighed.
---
#1507 Posted: 11:04:43 11/03/2014
"I understand that but I have to at least try." Icestorm said.
---
SC
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#1508 Posted: 11:58:41 11/03/2014
Blue arrived to Mr. Silverdash's office knocked and walked in.
" I am sorry to interrupt you. But I am here to speak about my contract of employment. Like you do remember i was a good student in here and i did graduate with good achievements (he did his school work very nicely because he thought that being a good student would help him to keep his bounty hunting jobs as a secret). So my point is that, my kind of dragon does have places which want to employ me too and one of the reasons why i did come here was that our principal at least to the end of the day did give me a hint that there might be bigger jobs opening soon. Well we both do know what that meant.... but yes my point is that i would be really interested about one of the opening places especially about the place of vice principal. I do know it sounds like a big job to young adult dragon like me, but my achievements in here should talk at my advantage. And if you think about it what kind of messages it would be to students, a old student of the school is now a vice principal because he did do his school work nicely, that would motivate right? I am not teacher material, but when talking about organization and economical stuff i am the right dragon... and of course i could be a deputy for teachers if needed, i can do that it is just not the best job for me .... like you know my only bad subject was exercise which is not the most needed when talking about job like this. Trust me, i would be great help for you when you become our new principal and to whole school. And i am sure you do not want to give this job to any of the teachers because then you should find a new teacher again so that would not help. Plus that now when everything is pretty much messed up, it would be hard to take totally new face to this responsible place, i on the other hand do pretty much know how everything works so you would just need to ask me to help and i could do that." Blue said this with very official voice

Red was walking at the hallway when he heard Icestorm and Firefly talking , he put his head in from the open door and looked who there was he saw Icestorm and Firefly, he did not say anything but kept standing in the doorway
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1509 Posted: 20:24:59 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Mr. Silverdash sighed as his work on the important papers had been interrupted again. He paused and listened to Blue. "Yes, Yes, I know. I will think about it, Blue. I'm considering all the possible options for new teachers and the new vice principal. Don't worry, I'm working on it. Now if you don't mind, please allow me to finish working."

"Well, okay, but how exactly do you plan on even finding the council? How are you going to convince them that Scarlet is good and belongs at the school? How will you convince everyone to accept her? What if Scarlet doesn't even want to be here? You have to think about these things, Icestorm." Firefly told him.
---
#1510 Posted: 00:52:49 12/03/2014
Aretis saw Firefly talking to Icestorm and scampered up to them. "Ohey guys! How are you all doing? Did anything happen while we were...well, away?" He asked wanting to talk as usual again and put this whole thing behind him.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1511 Posted: 01:00:55 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Firefly turned to face Aretis and smiled. "Oh, hey! It's good to see you. You didn't miss very much while you were away. The teachers and students all gathered in the cafeteria to stay together and keep each other safe. Nothing happened, so we sort of got a free day to just relax. I got a LOT of reading done then."
---
#1512 Posted: 01:39:20 12/03/2014
"I was going to as Mr. Silverdash or Scarlet if they'll take me to the council." Icestorm said. "And I will convince them Scarlet has changed by showing them myself. Plus she needs all the support she can get."
---
SC
#1513 Posted: 02:01:04 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Firefly sighed and glanced at Icestorm. "I still don't think that's going to work. What makes you think one of them will even take you to see the council?"
---
#1514 Posted: 02:03:43 12/03/2014
"Scarlet hasn't changed." Aretis frowned. "I don't know what you're talking about. She's just proved there's another side to herself." He said indignantly. "She's......just a dragon. Just like you or me. I know what true darkness is. I–......I've seen it before. Scarlet doesn't have that, but it doesn't excuse her for what she's done."
---
#1515 Posted: 02:16:16 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Firefly nodded in agreement. "Now I didn't go with her and fight alongside her like you guys, but she doesn't really seem good or evil to me. She's just a dragon, one with a bad past, and currently no future. It's sad she has nowhere to go now, but it doesn't excuse the fact that she killed two members of the staff. I don't know where she belongs, but it might not be here."
---
#1516 Posted: 02:18:22 12/03/2014
"I know that! I've seen it before long ago but all dragons can change even Scarlet." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#1517 Posted: 02:38:47 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, they can change, but there's no guarantee of that. You can't change everyone, and you can't help everyone. This is sort of out of our control. But we can probably visit Scarlet when she finds a new home, I mean, if that's okay with her." Firefly said.
---
#1518 Posted: 03:45:38 12/03/2014
"I know but I have to try." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#1519 Posted: 03:48:13 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Well, if you insist, then you need to plan out what you're going to do very carefully. You need to expect failure and plan around it, if you can. But, most importantly, you need to be able to accept the outcome, whatever it may be." Firefly said.
---
#1520 Posted: 04:08:58 12/03/2014
"Thank you for understanding Firefly. Now I must speek with Mr. Silverdash." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#1521 Posted: 04:16:37 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"I don't really think he'll help you with this, but I can't stop you from trying." She said.
---
#1522 Posted: 05:18:28 12/03/2014
" Of course, just wanted you to think about it" Blue said and closed the door after him

Red had been listening the conversation between Icestorm, Firefly and Aretis. Now he decided to come in " Hello you all again" Red said then he took a little brake and started to talk again " I guess i have nothing new to bring in this conversation, but Icestorm i want to say that you should think carefully what you are doing now. To us who where in the mission with Scarlet she really showed that other side of herself, and i do think that she could easily fit in even to here after sometime if that is what she really wants. But what i am trying to say is that this is not just about Scarlet and how trustworthy she is. I respect your self-sacrifice i really do, but after all you are now going to help a murderer, it is just how all the others see it and we can not chance it. Have you thought about the possibility that when you go to council they start to look through things that have happened in here and decide to imprison Scarlet? That would be much more probable outcome then anything good you know. So my hint is that you should think about this again, i want to help Scarlet too but i would say that making sure that any of the teachers will not report about her would be much better help then taking this risk. And my brother is playing two-faced came remember, i thought he would leave after he got the money but no he is still here.... which means that we have one adult dragon saying that it was just Scarlets selfish mission and he used and brainwashed us and of course he would take the points by saying that he was in there because he wanted to protect us youngsters as a worker of the school...he was in there too so his words will mean pretty much. Well i will not be standing on your way if you still want to do this.... i just want you to think about the possibility that your work to help Scarlet may end up making her situation much more worse".
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#1523 Posted: 12:01:55 12/03/2014
The nap was short itself and with his second in command overtaking the work it was time for him to begin business. Not only did he have to inform the council his plan was a success but also to inform them that preparation had begun to assimilate the remains of the Hellfire clan...speaking of Hellfire's it was time to pay Scarlet.

It was strange that his minions had subconsciously spied on her after his arrival almost as if they were following his emotions other then logic. He had to admit he used to have a crush on Scarlet in his youth during the days of living in that kingdom's hellhole, but he was a boy back then and he doubted she would recall him....besides that was a long time ago and he had very much changed from that naive innocent boy...changed into a weapon and tool.

Brushing off such thoughts he had no sooner arrived to the location Scarlet nested into, "I don't suppose anyone is in here?"
#1524 Posted: 19:26:30 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Scarlet wasn't resting in the den Aretis showed her. She was sitting down by the lake. She let out a small sigh as she stared out across the water. Scarlet was deep in thought, and not paying very much attention to her surroundings.
---
#1525 Posted: 20:09:13 12/03/2014
"I don't care, I won't let them imprison Scarlet even if your brother reports it. Plus your brother was never here during that dark time." Icestorm said. He then turned to walk out of the room. He walked to Mr. Silverdash's office. He knocked on the door. "Mr. Silverdash may I come in."
---
SC
#1526 Posted: 20:40:29 12/03/2014
Blue heard the knock as he was walking away, he turned back " If i was you, i would not have done that. Mr Silverdash does not want to be disturbed, he was pretty angry when i did that just few minutes ago" he said to Icestorm

Red looked after Icestorm " I hope he did understand what i meant. I am not supporting my brother .... the facts just do fight against us...." Red said to the rest of the group which still was in the room.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1527 Posted: 23:31:47 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Mr. Silverdash sighed and grumbled under his breath in frustration. "At this rate, I'll never finish the paperwork." He growled quietly. "Not, now, Icestorm. I'm very busy." He called out.

"I know what you mean, and it is highly possible that Scarlet get locked up if the council finds out what she's done, and also where to find her. Icestorm could lead trouble right to her, and he could do nothing to stop them. He's just a young dragon. He can't possibly convince everyone she's good, and protect her from being thrown in jail." Firefly said.
---
#1528 Posted: 03:35:01 13/03/2014
Upon finding no-one home he investigated the area to find or track a scent....Bingo. Minutes later his tracking lead him to a lake where he could see Scarlet deep in thought. He merely walked besides her and laid down.... "Something on your mind princess?"
#1529 Posted: 03:42:28 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Scarlet blinked as a voice dragged her out of her thought process. She glanced at Drenyz. "I was just thinking." She replied.
---
#1530 Posted: 13:01:48 13/03/2014
He glanced back, "I've already sent messages to tribes, groups or lone remnants of your families kingdom stating a new migration of the kingdom's former society has begun and they are welcomed to finally return to their new improved homes with much of their treasures or possessions still here" As he stated that he put up a gold necklace with Scarlets name on it "It wasn't hard since most of their possessions seemed to of been taken into the treasury from what I assume was eviction or outright fleeing the land...by the way this has your name on it"
#1531 Posted: 15:04:40 13/03/2014
"Please Mr. Silverdash I know you're busy but I need your help." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#1532 Posted: 21:56:19 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Scarlet paused and was quiet a moment as she stared at the gold necklace with her name on it. She had nearly forgotten about such a trinket. She last saw it when she was a hatchling. One of the servants had been holding onto it and keeping it safe for her when she was still just an egg. When she hatched, it was given to her, and the servant said it was from her mother, made by her own claws. Scarlet never knew her mother but she had cherished it, until her father took it from her one day out of anger. She never saw the necklace again after that.

"Where.... Did you find that....?" She whispered, her eyes welling up with tears.

Mr. Silverdash sighed again. "Icestorm, I'm still trying to finish important paperwork, and I can't do that if I keep getting interrupted. There of plenty of teachers here that should be able to help you with whatever you need. I'm sorry, but for right now, I need to work in peace."
---
#1533 Posted: 00:37:00 14/03/2014
"It's about the elite council Mr. Silverdash. I won't leave untill I speek with them." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#1534 Posted: 01:03:16 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Icestorm, you can't speak with them, you're only a student. They will only permit the principal of the school to speak with them. And as of this moment, there officially isn't a principal at this school, which is what I'm trying to work on. I can't let Scarlet stay in charge under her alias, not with her background. The school would be shut down if the council found out. So, please, I will say this for the last time, let this go. The council won't speak with you, and they wouldn't permit Scarlet to stay here. You are fighting a losing battle, and I must get back to work, so please leave me in peace." Mr. Silverdash sighed.
---
#1535 Posted: 02:13:20 14/03/2014
"Found it amongst the throne among other things". It was almost cute seeing her act like this, so unlike a princess and yet somehow heart warming...but he couldn't let that get to him, his task and job needed no distractions and Scarlet was a chess piece not a attachment to of been made
#1536 Posted: 03:40:03 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"T--the throne....?" Scarlet asked in disbelief. She couldn't believe it. Her father had held onto it after all this time? But why? For what purpose would he keep it for? It didn't make any sense. Surely, he would have destroyed anything of sentimental value, or at least sell it or trade it away. But why keep it? Unfortunately, she figured she would never know the answer to that.

Scarlet slowly raised her paw and reached out towards it. Tears rolled down her face, a part of her wanting to have it again so badly that it was almost as painful as it was joyful for her to see it again. The necklace brought back so many memories. Some good, some bad. Scarlet then suddenly cleared her throat and turned away.

"I--I--I no longer, er..... Have a any sort of use..... For the item..... I mean.... I have no reason to keep it.... I threw it away a long time ago..... And I don't want it now......" She muttered.
---
#1537 Posted: 03:56:32 14/03/2014
Quote: Cynder09
"Icestorm, you can't speak with them, you're only a student. They will only permit the principal of the school to speak with them. And as of this moment, there officially isn't a principal at this school, which is what I'm trying to work on. I can't let Scarlet stay in charge under her alias, not with her background. The school would be shut down if the council found out. So, please, I will say this for the last time, let this go. The council won't speak with you, and they wouldn't permit Scarlet to stay here. You are fighting a losing battle, and I must get back to work, so please leave me in peace." Mr. Silverdash sighed.

"No! I will not let it go they must see me now! I will not stand to see another dragon cast away like they were some sort of rubbish! I will even wait for you to become the principal of the school if I have to. All dragons must have a second chance. No matter what they have done. I will not give up untill Scarlet is no longer an outcast to the school and will have a second chance to work here as a teacher!" Icestorm said stubbornly. "I will even find the council by myself if you won't help me."
---
SC
#1538 Posted: 04:11:40 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Mr. Silverdash growled in frustration and stomped his foot. "Scarlet is not being cast away because she is rubbish, she will be forced to leave because of what she's done! She killed a beloved teacher! She killed our former principal and took his place! She can not be permitted to stay!" He roared.

"If I allow her to stay, then the council will shut down the school! It is not my place to decide who gets a second chance and who doesn't! I only know that Scarlet has committed crimes and has not yet paid for them by order of the council!" Mr. Silverdash took a deep breath before continuing.

"Even if she were allowed a second chance, it would not be for a very long time, and she would only work here as a janitor, if at all! She has no chance of staying her after what she did! And no whelp will find the council on their own and be able to convince them of anything!" He growled.

"If you're so determined to see the council, then why not just ask Scarlet herself?! After all, she's still technically the principal here, since I can't finish my darn paperwork! Who knows, she may even know where the council is and help you to clear her own name! And hey, if it works, she may even stay the principal! Heck, with your stubbornness, it just might work!" He huffed. Mr. Silverdash then gasped and covered his mouth with his paw, after realizing what he had just said. This was why he never lost his temper, because he always ended up blurting out things that he shouldn't have.
---
#1539 Posted: 05:08:30 14/03/2014
"You're calling me a whelp? If anyone is to be called a whelp it's you Mr. Silverdash. Giving up and letting the council control your morals on what is the right thing." Icestorm said as he turned around. "You'll see the good in her as I do and so will the council. Calling me a whelp cut me real deep." He then left Mr. Silverdash and walked down the hallway and out of the school to where he saw Aretis and Scarlet go.
---
SC
#1540 Posted: 05:20:26 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Mr. Silverdash just sighed and lowered his head. "No, young dragon, you misunderstand." He muttered to himself, since Icestorm had left. "My job is to protect the students of the school, and I will do so at whatever the cost. I can not jeopardize their safety for a single dragon. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Scarlet is capable of taking care of herself, and she must take consequences for her actions. There is no way around this. It may be unfair or unmoral, but such is the way life works." He sighed.
---
#1541 Posted: 17:48:21 15/03/2014
Aretis gasped and ran after Icestorm. "Icestorm, stop!" He said, grabbing onto one of his forelegs and trying to pull him away. It didn't really succeed, begin his well stature and body weight. "You can't do anything, okay?" He growled.
---
#1542 Posted: 19:00:44 15/03/2014
Icestorm turned to Aretis. "No! I don't believe that! I've been through to much to just give up! I'm going with or without Mr. Silverdash's help." Icestorm said with a firm determination tone in his voice.
---
SC
#1543 Posted: 21:51:54 15/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Firefly found them and ran up to them. "Icestorm, how do you even plan on getting to the council? I heard that only the teachers and principal even know where they are, and even the teachers never speak with them, as far as I know. They could be extremely hard to find, and even harder to convince. What if you end up leading them right to Scarlet, and they decide to punish her instead?"
---
#1544 Posted: 22:40:15 15/03/2014
"I won't let that happen Firefly." Icestorm turned to face Aretis and Firefly. "Listen I know you guys are trying to stop me from making things worse for everyone but nothing is worse than a dragon being treated as a outcast. I know what it feels like to be treated as a outcast and I won't let stupid rules made by some stupid cowards like the council make another a outcast just because of their past." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#1545 Posted: 23:29:55 15/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Firefly sighed. "Icestorm, you're a young dragon, and who knows how old or how powerful the council is, as well as how many dragons could be a part of it. If they decide to punish Scarlet, then I doubt you could stop them. It's sad when someone is an outcast, but there's more to it than that. Scarlet is known to have a criminal background, and she skilled two members of the school staff. She has a lot to be responsible for, and she may very well have to face the consequences of her actions. They're not going to let someone with her background work at a school where young dragons go to learn. There's too much risk with that. Besides, does Scarlet really even belong here? Does she even want to stay here? It doesn't really seem like she does to me. Maybe it's just for the best that she leaves. But if you reveal her location to the council and let them know what happened, then they may very likely punish her, and she won't be free to live her life. You could end up making things worse for her. Did you even stop to consider what Scarlet wants? Maybe she doesn't mind being on her own. Maybe it'll be a nice change of pace for her. Right now, she's free to do what she wants with her life, and no one's after her. So just.... Let her go. Let her do what she wants."
---
#1546 Posted: 23:48:16 15/03/2014
Icestorm looked down. He then took a deep breath. "You're right. I should let her live free." Icestorm said. "But I have to know what Scarlet wants." He said. "But what's to keep Blue from telling the council of what she's done?"
---
SC
#1547 Posted: 23:52:53 15/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want to, or he has another plan. I really can't say what his intentions are. But if Scarlet recovers and leaves before Blue can tell them, then they may not catch her and she can stay free. But if he tells them, and she's still here, they could punish her." Firefly said.
---
#1548 Posted: 00:14:12 16/03/2014
"But if he does tell them she'll be on the run and therefore never be free." Icestorm said.
---
SC
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:12:23 16/03/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#1549 Posted: 01:21:44 16/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Well, we don't know for sure what he'll do. We also don't know what kind of punishment the council would even give Scarlet. But for now, they don't know anything, and Scarlet is free." Firefly said.
---
#1550 Posted: 02:15:46 16/03/2014
"That's true but I must know what Scarlet wants." Icestorm said.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 31 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me