Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The all open roleplay (always open)
Page 1 of 1
The all open roleplay (always open) [CLOSED]
mrdarkspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 918
#1 Posted: 01:16:16 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Hi there! this is a roleplay where you can use whoever you want (including OCs) and interact with fellow Role players here. There 4 worlds for you to do whatever you want in; Mushroom kingdom, Mobius, Skylands, and for the MLP fans, Equestria. There no such thing as god molding here, and the only thing you can't do is kill other PCs. You can control NPCs since i'm not going to be around during the time where other people are posting. So i'll play god and say when new worlds are avabilible and revive killed players. Try to keep this appropite, but mild romance is allowed. and please no trolling people. PM me if you have questions. You can post or PM me if you want to join, oh and more than one person can be the same charater. And you can control unlimited people, but if a person wants to be a NPC you control, you have to give it to them. ok? thanks for reading this!
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#2 Posted: 01:18:38 13/03/2014
Quote: mrdarkspyro
Hi there! this is a roleplay where you can use whoever you want (including OCs) and interact with fellow Role players here. There 4 worlds for you to do whatever you want in; Mushroom kingdom, Mobius, Skylands, and for the MLP fans, Equestria. There no such thing as god molding here, and the only thing you can't do is kill other PCs. You can control NPCs since i'm not going to be around during the time where other people are posting. So i'll play god and say when new worlds are avabilible and revive killed players. Try to keep this appropite, but mild romance is allowed. and please no trolling people. PM me if you have questions. You can post or PM me if you want to join, oh and more than one person can be the same charater. And you can control unlimited people, but if a person wants to be a NPC you control, you have to give it to them. ok? thanks for reading this!

This contradicts itself.
---
#hu
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#3 Posted: 20:48:31 13/03/2014
Ooc: I thinl he means there is no power limit.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#4 Posted: 20:51:28 13/03/2014
((Confusing... there is no straight plot?))
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#5 Posted: 20:56:46 13/03/2014
What's the plot? Character sheet? What we can and can't do? Etc,
---
#hu
#6 Posted: 00:41:50 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
There is no plot, you guys do what ever you want. there is no power limit. And you guys can do anything but you can't kill each other.

Here is the Charater sheet:

Name:
OC: (if not, you don't need to fill out the rest of the sheet)
Background info:
And anything else you might like to add.
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3336
#7 Posted: 02:23:10 14/03/2014
There should at least be a context, even if it's a small one. Having the Rpers making the plot as it goes is going to be weird because then it might become something people didn't want to Rp and then there is just a lot of confusion.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#8 Posted: 00:36:31 15/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Ok, you guys are trying to save all these worlds from being destoryed, but at the begining, you guys don't know what's happening.
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me