Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15
Weres Vs Vamps: A New Start [CLOSED]
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#101 Posted: 05:13:46 11/03/2014
Name: Argam
Species: WereBear
Role: the Scout
Appearance: the size of a normal WereBear (muscle and height alike), with blonde hair. In animal form, he is a grizzly bear, same size in comparison to other werebears as his human side. His hybrid form is half the size of the othervtwo, with him essentially being an upright standing bear, with more human lokw fapabolities in the arms.
History: Was once part of a group of werebears that disbanded when his brother, their leader, died in battle against vamps. He patronizes those that risk their life for littlevreason.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#102 Posted: 05:14:59 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh, catnip!" Abby groaned. "Gosh, darn it, why can't I stop from rambling so much?" She chuckled a bit. "I mean, seriously, I do this all the time. I just keep talking on and on, like the Energizer Bunny on those commercials, except he doesn't talk. But you get the idea, he just keeps going on and on. Which is sort of the point of the commercial, but I really need to stop rambling. Except I don't really know how. It just sort of happens. It's like I can't help it, you know?"
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#103 Posted: 05:16:08 11/03/2014
Tangath gave a quick snort of laughter "You're rambling." He says.
---
#hu
#104 Posted: 05:19:57 11/03/2014
"Well I know you work with metals. I was wondering if you would judge these daggers for me." She handed him her blades, which were each a long snake tooth, with a handle carved into the beginning of it.
---
#105 Posted: 05:25:42 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Accepted

"Catnip!" Abby couldn't help but laugh herself. She then sighed and lowered her head. Suddenly, she appeared to have white cat ears and a tail. "That's it, I admit defeat. I wave a white flag in shame. I surrender." She giggled a bit, wiggling her tail about.
---
#106 Posted: 05:27:59 11/03/2014
Tangath gave short fit of laughter. "Why are you in your hybrid form all of a sudden?" He asks confused as to why she just randomly did this. And also forgetting all the warriors in the cabin staring at the two Weres.
---
#hu
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#107 Posted: 05:30:25 11/03/2014
Shard gave sort of a dissatisfied sigh as he looked at them. "There isn't much to judge. Nature does give snakes weapons like these for their purposes. Though honestly, I usually don't like bone weapons because they aren't being used for what they should be. That's just my personal opinion however. This weapon is good though, for what it is. The bones seem to be in good condition, though honestly holding this I feel like the only use for this is as a stabbing weapon. Effective daggers need to be versatile. You need to be able to change grips, have balanced ends to throw, bladed edges to cut and slice through things."

He said, taking one of the daggers and flipping it so that the tip of the blade faced down and stabbed the head of an imaginary opponent. He then retracted the bone and made an uppercut slashing motion and then switched again so the dagger was in his hand kind of like a sword and slashed downward. Every time he made a cut, he made sure the imaginary blade followed it. It was just a small demonstration, nothing big. He handed the daggers back to Rayan.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#108 Posted: 05:32:01 11/03/2014
Argam had had enough. When he attempted to conract ex members of his clan, he had been brutally rejected. He was goingvto just attack the nearest camp.

Ooc: may I have a one-post battle scene befween mhmy two characters?
---
#109 Posted: 05:32:05 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Hmm?" Abby gave him a confused look. "Hybrid form?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. "This isn't my full transformation. This is just my ears and tail. Observe." She then smirked before shifting into her full hybrid form. Abby was now slightly taller. She had snow white fur all over, and was now an anthropomorphic domestic cat. Her body type was still rather petite, though. "See? Hybrid form." She mewed.
---
#110 Posted: 05:35:19 11/03/2014
Rayan observed all of this quietly. "So, would you say It's decent? I can't get rid of them for.. personal reasons. But I xan't keep an incompetent weapon."
---
#111 Posted: 05:35:31 11/03/2014
Tangath smirked at what he was seeing right now, and also heard some whistling from the crowd, along with a random "Will you sleep with me?!?" Tangath looked in the crowd, trying to find whoever said that, when He heard Abby meow. He started laughing like crazy. "Aww," He said in between fits of laughter "that's....the....cutest...thing....I've....ever heard!" He finally got out.
---
#hu
#112 Posted: 05:42:56 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Sure. Your characters can battle, or train, or whatever. Heck, I'll probably do the same with mine several times later on.

"Um...... No....." Abby muttered under her breath to the 'will you sleep with me?' question. She then glanced back at Tangath, seeing that he was laughing, but also thought she was cute. She didn't notice that someone was reaching out a hand to grab her, and they ended up grabbing her tail. With a loud yowl, she jumped up high in the air, startled at the grab. By the time she landed, she was in her animal form, as a simple domestic cat. "No, thank you! Do not grab the tail, please!" She nearly hissed, running off, and climbing way up high on a bookshelf.
---
#113 Posted: 05:46:23 11/03/2014
Tangath burst into even more laughter at seeing her run up the bookshelf, and was almost practically rolling all over the floor. When he finally stopped, he realized how she had been spooked, and looked at the guy who had grabbed her tail. "Why'd you do that?" He asked the werewolf all humor gone from his eyes.
---
#hu
#114 Posted: 05:49:36 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Well, that was an accident. I didn't mean to grab her tail. I was, uh, aiming for something else." He smirked.

Abby said nothing, and chose to stay up high where she felt safe. She sat there, curling her tail around her body, her ears flat. She let out a subtle hiss, obviously not happy with previous events.
---
#115 Posted: 05:52:27 11/03/2014
Argam ran into the camp, letting out a loud shout. Rayan was the first to react, pulling out her bow, and shooting the tall man in the knee. He slowed down, but continued to run forward. After he reached Rayan, he tried to hit her with his mace, but she nimbly dodged, and sliced part of his arm. She could tell this wasn't his sual battle style by the scars on him. He would be dead by now if he always fought this clumsily. The were bear attempted to hit her again, but she jumped onto his arm and turned into hybrid form. He was a little over twice her height, but she easily kept her balance. She bit him on the shoulder, applied a bit of a poultice she'd had for a while, and ran to get Abby or Matt.
---
#116 Posted: 05:53:34 11/03/2014
Tangath looked at the werewolf. "You think this is funny?" He asked the werewolf "She probably would've had the same reaction if you had grabbed your original target. And she probably would've slashed at you." He said, walking towards Abby "Let's get out of here!" He yelled up to her.
---
#hu
#117 Posted: 05:57:46 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Matt had just stepped out of his cabin. He was heading off to the healer's cabin to greet Lucy and possibly train her.

"You don't have to tell me twice." Abby mewed. She jumped down from the bookshelf and headed towards the door. "You all are a bunch of ruffians! You're lucky my sister wasn't here!" She called back to them. Then she quickly shifted back to her human form and headed out the door.
---
#118 Posted: 06:00:16 11/03/2014
Tangath walked out after her, giving a look to all the warriors staring at her. "Back off." He said, walking off to catch up to Abby.

"Well," Tangath said "that was fun."
---
#hu
#119 Posted: 06:02:27 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, it was a barrel of laughs. But I probably shouldn't mention anything to my sister. I don't want us getting kicked out because she crippled half the warriors." Abby sighed.
---
#120 Posted: 06:02:42 11/03/2014
Rayan saw Matt almost immediately, "Matt! I need you to jelp! A WereBear attacked, and I seriously injured him. I think, if we heal him, he may be of use to the camp!" She yelled all of this rather quickly, grabbed Matt's hand and pulled him in teh direction if the bear. She remembered the root, handed it to him on the way, and briefly acknowledged the fact that it was medicinal even though she kbew he knew this.
---
#121 Posted: 06:02:42 11/03/2014
Shard was surprised by the attack, but he reacted quickly sidestepping and then realizing there was no time to draw a weapon spun and then bent his legs as he used the ground as well as his own power to deliver a shattering uppercut to the werebear's jaw. At the same time this happened, his left leg swept in a simultaneous attack to take out this guy's legs from under him.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#122 Posted: 06:06:25 11/03/2014
Quote: Cynder09
"Yeah, it was a barrel of laughs. But I probably shouldn't mention anything to my sister. I don't want us getting kicked out because she crippled half the warriors." Abby sighed.

He put his arm around her shoulders "Eh, I bet if I talked to the leader and general, I could convince them it was the warriors' faults." I say jokingly. "But, if you did have to leave, that would suck."
---
#hu
#123 Posted: 06:11:45 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
It took Matt a moment to process all of this. He didn't expect to be put to work so soon. "Why was a were attacking the camp, and why would you have permission to injure him that severely? Uh, never mind, we'll worry about that later. Help me get him to the healer's cabin so I can work on him."

"I doubt it. Nadia has a bad habit of making a bad reputation for herself and getting kicked out of camps quickly. And when she goes, Roxy and I go down with her. But it would suck leaving, because I'd really like to stay in once place for once." She said.
---
#124 Posted: 06:13:57 11/03/2014
"Eh, I guess you're right." He says looking at the ground. "I'd really miss you a lot thoguh."

"Anyway!" He said clapping his hands together "Where to next?"
---
#hu
#125 Posted: 06:14:52 11/03/2014
Shard realized he was out as soon as he touched the ground. Oops. He also might've broken the guy's jaw too. Well, no harm done he knocked at Rayne's door.

ooc: gotta go guys. Don't go too far without meh. smilie
---
#126 Posted: 06:18:00 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: We'll try. I'm not making any promises, though. smilie

"Hmm... Scout cabin? My friend is one and it'd be nice to get to know some of them. Hopefully, they'll be less rowdy." Abby said.

Rayne had been doing push-ups in her cabin to stay fit. She stopped when she heard the knock at the door. "Coming!" She called. She then hopped up and hurried to the door. "Oh. New guy. Need something?"
---
#127 Posted: 06:18:59 11/03/2014
"I didn't have permission. I just reacted to a guy trying to smash me. Also, I have no idea why he was attacking." Rayan stated as they ran.
---
#128 Posted: 06:21:37 11/03/2014
((No promises smilie))

He looked at Abby. "Okay, it's near the leader's cabin." He says, walking in that direction. "I hope so too." He said, to wanting to have people having their hands all over Abby.

((Also, I was thinking of changing Tangath, just giving him a human form.))
---
#hu
#129 Posted: 06:24:27 11/03/2014
Ooc: giving him a human form makes sense.
---
#130 Posted: 06:25:53 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Alright. That's fine.

"Normally, Roxy would like to meet them, but she's apparently too busy right now. I guess she'll meet them later. I know, when she's ready I could introduce her to everyone." Abby smiled.

"Alright, makes sense. Self defense is usually a good reason. I don't understand his actions, though." Matt replied.
---
#131 Posted: 06:30:00 11/03/2014
Ooc: I'ma leavevsoon

Rayan looks at him, "Neither do I." The two neared Agram, and Rayan lifyed up his feet. "These. Smell. Disgusting," she gags, looking as if she's about to puke.
---
#132 Posted: 06:30:14 11/03/2014
Tangath smiled too. "Yeah, you could." He says. He then looks down at himself, realizing he was still in hybrid form. "Whoops." He said, changing into his human form. "Much better." He said.
---
#hu
#133 Posted: 06:35:40 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, but you chose that end yourself. You could have gone for the arms, but you didn't." Matt replied. He then grabbed the bear's arms. "Okay, now lift him up and we'll take him to the cabin. Hopefully, Lucy's already there."

Abby paused for a moment turned to see that Tangath had changed to his human form. She noticed that his outfit was about the same style as her sister's. "Why were you in hybrid form this whole time?" She asked.
---
#134 Posted: 06:38:02 11/03/2014
Tangath looked up at Abby. "I don't know." He said "I'm just usually in it." He said shrugging. "Let's just go inside."
---
#hu
#135 Posted: 06:44:57 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Okay." Abby replied simply. She then headed inside the cabin. Almost as soon as she walked in, a ball came flying towards her. Abby caught it immediately and smirked, as if expecting such a thing. "Nice try, but I've walked in on pranks and stuff before. This is nothing new to me." She said confidently. She then dribbled the ball a bit before tossing it at someone.
---
#136 Posted: 06:47:11 11/03/2014
Tangath frowned. "Dang it, I was hooping that would hit you!" He said jokingly.
---
#hu
#137 Posted: 06:52:27 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Abby giggled. "I haven't fallen for a prank in years. No trick will surprise me." She grinned. She then turned to face the group of scouts that were discussing and planning their next prank or trap. "Hello all!" She sang-song, giving a cheery wave. "I'm Abby, I just moved here with my sister and best friend. I'm a healer, but my friend is a scout, so you'll probably meet her soon enough." She smiled.
---
#138 Posted: 06:55:21 11/03/2014
Tangath frowned. "Dang it." He said snapping his fingers.

"Anyway, let's go talk to some of the scouts." I ya, walking towards the group that'd been talking amongst themselves.
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:55:53 11/03/2014 by Rickorio
#139 Posted: 06:58:47 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Abby nodded and hurried over to the group. "Hi there!" She smiled and waved, interrupting their conversation. "So what are we discussing? Traps? Pranks? I know of a few tricks myself. I've even helped my friend with some of her best ones."
---
#140 Posted: 07:01:03 11/03/2014
Tangath shook his head Its like she never quits being happy or excited. he thought to himself. He started walking over, when he saw a werehyena in the group mouth "Help me." I laugh, and start heading towards the group. "Whatcha guys doing?" I ask casually.
---
#hu
#141 Posted: 07:06:11 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"We were TRYING to have a conversation here, and then little miss blabbermouth showed up!" One of them huffed.

"Does your face hurt being stuck like that?" One asked her, wondering how she was smiling so much.

However, Abby had already started rambling on about this one amazing prank that she helped Roxanne with, and was giving every detail to how it was done. Not everyone cared enough to listen to her story, but those that did were writing down the details about the prank itself.
---
#142 Posted: 07:10:28 11/03/2014
Tangath laughed at the section joke. "Eh, you have to admit Abby, it is kind of true. How do you keep that smile all the time?" He asked jokingly.

Then, he noticed the note takers. "Looks like some people are interested."
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:10:49 11/03/2014 by Rickorio
#143 Posted: 07:14:47 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Abby was in the middle of the story, when she glanced at Tangath. "It takes lots of practice." She giggled, playing along with the joke. Then she immediately jumped right back into her story, picking up where she left off without missing a beat.
---
#144 Posted: 07:20:17 11/03/2014
Tangath was really wishing she'd pay more attention to him. "Shoo." He told the scouts, and all, besides the two bite takers, left. I tapped Abby's shoulder. "You do realize they all left, right?" I ask.
---
#hu
#145 Posted: 07:24:30 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Abby then stopped telling her story and turned to face him. She sighed. "Yeah, that usually happens. I talk too much, and people get annoyed to the point to where they leave or something."
---
#146 Posted: 07:26:27 11/03/2014
He laughs. "Well, I've been staying, so, I guess that's good." He says jokingly. "Now what do you want to do?" I ask, not sure where else I could take her.
---
#hu
#147 Posted: 07:30:41 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, for me, I don't know about your sanity, though." Abby giggled at his joke. She then thought for a moment. "Well, we basically covered the main places. So unless you want to like show me a vacant cabin, there really isn't much else to look at that won't get us in trouble. And I've already seen a vacant cabin, since I just moved into one, so..." She giggled a bit.
---
#148 Posted: 07:34:18 11/03/2014
Tangath laughed at the joke too. "Eh, I'm pretty sure I lost it a long time ago." He chuckles. "Eh, true, but, I don't won't this night to end." He said looking at her. "It's been a somewhat fun night, besides for the fact that the warrior cabin practically wanted to rape you." I say, thinking how I was gonna beat up that werewolf.
---
#hu
#149 Posted: 07:40:13 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Abby giggled. "Yeah, it has been fun." She smiled. Then she sighed. "Well, yeah the warriors were a problem, but nothing is perfect. Besides, I got out okay, and if they try anything, well, my sister will take care of it. So, I'm not really worried about that." She paused for a moment as she sighed again. "But I should probably get back to my cabin before Nadia and Roxy wonder where I am, which has probably already happened. So I should let 'em know I'm okay before they freak out."
---
#150 Posted: 07:44:06 11/03/2014
I nod, understanding what she was saying. "Okay. Let's get you back to your cabin." I say, leading her out of the scouts' cabin, and taking her to her cabin.
---
#hu
First | Previous | Page 3 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me