Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 30 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Draconia School Remake [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#1451 Posted: 01:08:18 07/03/2014
As Mr. Silverdash approached Icestorm by then had fully regained his strength. He hoped off the beast and walked towards him.
---
SC
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#1452 Posted: 01:41:37 07/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Mr. Silverdash landed and walked over to the young dragon. "Icestorm, what is going on? What were you just riding? What are all these things doing here?" He asked.

Scarlet glided down from the beast and landed on the ground. She watched the two and listened in on the conversation, but kept her distance.

Mr. Silverdash noticed Scarlet and glared mildly at her. He then turned his attention back to Icestorm. "What is she doing back here? I thought we would be rid of her once her mission was complete." He muttered, lowering his voice in the hopes that she wouldn't hear him.

However, Scarlet heard every word. She could take a hint. She knew she wasn't welcomed here. Knowing she didn't have a place at the school, she turned to leave, although she wasn't sure where to go.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#1453 Posted: 02:44:33 07/03/2014
"Scarlet wait." Icestorm then turned back to Mr. Silverdash. "I know you don't trust her after what she done in the past but she may of saved us all if it wasn't for her battle. She never left any of us behind no matter the current situation." Icestorm said. "But I trust her and so does everyone else who came with her." He said. "But on to the original topic; I wanted to ask you something if it's not out of my place."
---
SC
#1454 Posted: 04:14:06 07/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Scarlet paused and glanced back, only to receive a stern look from Comet. Mr. Silverdash sighed and turned his attention to Icestorm. "Young dragon, she only fought for her own selfish reasons. She was after petty revenge, nothing more. If she protected you, then it was only because she still had use of you and still required your assistance. It does not mean she actually cared for your safety. As for trusting her, I would not recommend doing so. One good day does not make up for her history, or that of her family's." He explained.

Scarlet then walked over to the two of them. "Fine. Hint taken then. I knew I wouldn't be welcomed back. You don't like me, then that's fine. I don't expect you to. But don't act like you know me. You don't understand anything, so don't even pretend to. But don't worry, I don't plan on sticking around." She snarled. Then she turned to leave.

Mr. Silverdash sighed and shook his head, then looked back at Icestorm. "Er, did you want to ask me something, before we were rudely interrupted?"
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1455 Posted: 04:56:45 07/03/2014
Kiarae had woken about a few hours earlier and now ran to meet her brother. "Aretis!" She cried with joy. Aretis tiredly hugged her. They exchanged a few soft words no one could really hear. Aretis quietly slipped into the crowd. It wasn't too hard being small enough that he wouldn't be noticed. Aretis nodded at what Kiarae was saying above all the crowd. Aretis sighed and then turned and slipped silently to Scarlet's side. "Scarlet.......thank you." He said to her. "I never did get to, but you saved my life. And I know you didn't have to so.......regardless if you think or if anyone thinks you're an evil dragon or just acting out of your own selfish ambition,....you've earned my trust. I guess you're not so bad after all." He gave a faint smile and then ahem'd a little. "But actually, what I wanted to talk to you 'bout is my concern for you. One doesn't simply recover from draining all their magic at once that quickly. You'll need to find a place to rest and recover and well, I can lead you to a small den. Since I traveled a lot I would have to camp out somewhere. Well, there's a place near the school I lived for a few weeks before coming here. It's not very far, a lake is about an eighth of a kilometer from it so you won't grow thirsty and there's plenty of small game to survive off of." He offered.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1456 Posted: 05:35:43 07/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"You owe me nothing, young dragon. If nothing else, we were at least comrades in battle. You were not forced to assist me, but you still did. By saving you, I was merely returning the favor." Scarlet nodded slightly and gave a small smile.

Scarlet briefly glanced at Mr. Silverdash, who was eyeing her carefully. "A place to rest sounds nice Aretis, but I doubt your vice principal would allow me to stay nearby."

Mr. Silverdash sighed, hearing the conversation, or at least part of it. "I'll allow you to have a place to rest, Scarlet, but nothing more. There's no place for you here, so you'll have to be on your way as soon as your strength has returned."
---
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#1457 Posted: 12:53:17 07/03/2014
The great beast with it's purpose served now took to burrow under the group for it's last cause, to become the bio-hive. The creatures had already set up boundaries and already begun digging whilst the reminders took to outlying multiple construction sites.

It wouldn't be long before he was going to be demanded answers...
#1458 Posted: 17:37:49 07/03/2014
"Mr. Silverdash what Scarlet's family did is in the past and should be forgiven after what she's done for the school." Icestorm said defending her. "But what I wanted to ask you is to give her a second chance. Give her a chance to prove herself to you and everyone. Plus after the battle she gave up one her original goal because she said she doesn't have a purpose in her life anymore for her to take over the school." Icestorm said. "And who are you to judge another dragon for their past? Every dragon can change no matter what they have done in their past." Icestorm said trying to convince Mr. Silverdash to trust Scarlet again like the rest of the group have. He then started to walk away.
---
SC
#1459 Posted: 21:36:08 07/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Mr. Silverdash took notice of the beast that burrowed itself underground. He saw all the creatures that were working on something, and wondered what they could be up to. for a moment, he glanced back and forth between the creatures and Scarlet. He was unsure of what issue to address first.

Mr. Silverdash then took a deep breath and walked over to Scarlet. He narrowed his gaze with a mild glare and whispered to her, "You can stay here while you recover. During that time, the school staff and myself will be watching you closely. If you show signs of change, then I may find something for you. Perhaps I can start you off as a janitor or groundskeeper. However, if you slip up, even a little bit, even once....." He trailed off as he snarled threateningly. "Your days here will be numbered, Scarlet. I will not have you risk the lives of anyone at this school. One wrong move and you're out. Do I make myself clear?"

"Perfectly." She replied simply. Scarlet stood her ground, staring back at him. She wasn't the least bit intimidated. Groundskeeper? Janitor? Have I really been reduced to such a level? I am no mere servant! My skills far succeed that of such tasks. Who does Comet think he is? He can't just order me around like I'm some slave. I don't even have to stay here! We'll see who's bossing who around by the time I recover.

"Good." He huffed. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have other matters to attend to, but don't think for a second that I won't have my eye on you." He said sternly.

Mr. Silverdash then headed over to where construction had begun. He looked around to see who might be in charge here, and spotted Drenyz. Assuming he was the one in charge, and thinking he was Zen, he walked over to him. "Excuse me, Zen, what in the world do you think you're doing here? What is all this ruckus about? What are these things working on?"
---
#1460 Posted: 22:50:29 07/03/2014
Icestorm approached Scarlet and gave a smile. "I told you I would convince Mr. Silverdash to give you a second chance. Maybe after awhile he'll give you a job as a teacher." He said with optimism.
---
SC
#1461 Posted: 00:57:17 08/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Scarlet scoffed. "Like that will happen. Let's not get carried away here, Icestorm. He still doesn't trust me. If he even lets me stay, he'll stick me with the worst job at this school, and even that is doubtful." She huffed. Scarlet obviously didn't seem happy about the current arrangement. Whether or not she actually wanted to stay at the school was debateable, but she clearly didn't want to be part of the custodial staff.
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#1462 Posted: 01:35:36 08/03/2014
Blue came down from the school. " I see that you have returned. I hope you had fun after the Job was done." Blue said looking at the group which was with him at the mission.

Red did not want to say anything, he had hoped that his brother would have left the school after taking the money at the castle " Why is he still here, he said that he came here because he did not have any money or any bounty hunter missions to gain it... But now he has it again why is he not somewhere where he could spend it like he always does" Red thought but still did not say anything.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1463 Posted: 02:24:43 08/03/2014
"I know he would of done that but with time and dedication you might earn his trust again and get to a teaching position." Icestorm said. "Keep your hopes up like you did when you were fighting Nitro."
---
SC
#1464 Posted: 02:47:06 08/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"That wasn't hope. I was simply too stubborn and determined to quit. I had a mission, and that was all there was to it. But this is different. None of them are going to trust me after my history. Even if they did, I still don't belong here. I never thought I'd end up a teacher of all things. I'm certainly not going to start at the bottom and work my way up. After living in a castle, one realizes that servant work is beneath them. I'm not even used to taking orders from anyone. Trust me, Icestorm, it won't work out very well." Scarlet said.
---
#1465 Posted: 04:47:00 08/03/2014
He scoffed at that, "The name is Drenyz and I'm your new neighbor, I've checked the rolls and paper and this is the limit your school and it's grounds exceed, so I'm making the boundary here mine for construction...a town to be precise"
#1466 Posted: 06:16:34 08/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Construction on a town? I suppose such a settlement would be found near a school, as it would aid any hatchlings residing there, but why are you in charge of such a project? And how do I know for sure that you're actually building a town? This school year is already off to a bad start, and I don't want to see anyone get hurt. If this land truly is yours, then very well, but I will not allow my staff or my students to be put in any more danger." Mr. Silverdash said sternly.
---
#1467 Posted: 12:44:35 08/03/2014
"Fair enough, I suppose you could alert the nations, towns or kingdoms of the various hatch-lings homeland and alert their defense force to send me to oblivion should I be misbehaving but I assure you that won't happen"
#1468 Posted: 19:39:35 08/03/2014
Quote: Cynder09
"That wasn't hope. I was simply too stubborn and determined to quit. I had a mission, and that was all there was to it. But this is different. None of them are going to trust me after my history. Even if they did, I still don't belong here. I never thought I'd end up a teacher of all things. I'm certainly not going to start at the bottom and work my way up. After living in a castle, one realizes that servant work is beneath them. I'm not even used to taking orders from anyone. Trust me, Icestorm, it won't work out very well." Scarlet said.

"But it seemed like hope to me. Listen I know you have had hard times in your life but you can't just give up like that. Come on where's that determination I saw when you were against Nitro and in the dungeons? You won't give up like this, fight your way to the top, battle through the hardships and don't ever give up on yourself." Icestorm said still trying hard to convince Scarlet.
---
SC
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#1469 Posted: 20:38:58 08/03/2014
Blue got angry because he did not got any attention so he decided to do something about it. He walked to Mr. Silverdash and said so that he made sure anyone heard him " Are you really going to let her stay? I mean after all this you are going to listen little youngsters saying they do trust her. I was in that trip too and i do not trust her at all and like you remember i am a worker here now so my word should have somekind of meaning to you, especially if you are now going to be our new principal. And okey i am new worker here true, and i was hired by her true, but still i do have my responsibility as a worker here and that is why i did leave to mission at first place. And i am also old student here, so you should know that i have been taught well. But it is our call of course.... but i am sure there are workers like teachers and others who are for sure going to agree with me about this.... just wanted you to know and think about it. " Blue said with very serious voice trying to sound as official as he could.

Red heard what Blue had said, but he still did not say anything because he knew that in one thing Blue was right, and that was the fact that there almost for sure would be teachers who are going to disagreed with this.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1470 Posted: 22:10:16 08/03/2014
Aretis blinked watching silently and nodded his thanks to Scarlet.

Kiarae was the one who stepped up and spoke to everyone. "I think it would be unwise for Scarlet to stay here. Aretis's plan to just have her in that particular den would be satisfactory. Besides, Mr. Snakeyes was a beloved teacher at this school. The news of his death has spread like wildfire over all the students. So not for merely our own safety, but if indeed everyone trusts this impostor principle so, for her own safety she she should be moved away from school grounds." She stated clearly.

Aretis sighed mentally. Well, this is what happens when your sister is the closest thing to a princess as you can tell. She's definitely not forgotten her skills despite all of this.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1471 Posted: 22:26:43 08/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Mr. Sivlerdash addressed Drenyz first. "Just see to it that no one is harmed, and we should get along just fine."

He then turned to Blue. "I'm only allowing Scarlet to rest here until she fully recovers. At the moment, I assume she is not fit for travel, and therefore can not go very far. So for the time being, she can stay. But I should clarify that what I mean by 'stay here' means I will allow her to reside in a den nearby. She will not be permitted to stay at the school."

He then cleared his throat. "Besides, with all the chaos, Golda Soulwing is still technically the principal of the school. No proper paperwork has been done to correct this. Plus, anyone Scarlet hired while under her alias as Golda is technically an official part of our staff. As such, I can not actually force her off of the property until further notice. So until she has healed, and all proper paperwork has been completed, she can stay. I will personally attend to the papers first thing and get that out of the way."

"In the meantime, we will keep a close eye on Scarlet. Because of her previous actions at this school, we can't afford to trust her, and she will be forced to leave once she is able to do so. Now I don't want to hear anymore talk of this matter. This is not up for discussion. Scarlet will not be staying here permanently, and I will see to it that she doesn't."
---
#1472 Posted: 22:56:33 08/03/2014
Icestorm didn't like the fact that no one seemed to trust Scarlet nor seemed to agree with him. He lowered his head in sorrow. He then started to run away.
---
SC
#1473 Posted: 05:58:05 09/03/2014
Aretis sighed. "Icestorm, where are you going?" He called out to him. "Where are you gonna run? What do you even think you're doing running off. You're tired and probably hungry since you haven't eaten at all since lunch yesterday. Is the best plan right now for you to run off on your own?" He sighed. Really, I forget. This is a school. But honestly, can't anybody besides the teachers and me and my sister have any logic? Well, I guess Firefly did. I wonder how she's doing? I haven't seen her since I got back. He wondered, looking around for her face in the crowd.
---
#1474 Posted: 06:19:49 09/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Scarlet had wandered off to go find a nearby den to rest in. Based on Mr. Silverdash's reaction, she couldn't wait to leave the school. She also didn't want to deal with any of the teachers or students. She was just too tired or hungry to bother with any of them right now.

Mr. Silverdash had headed back inside to begin the necessary paperwork and get the school back on track for the new year. Because of the recent chaos, lessons wouldn't be starting until later. So instead, everyone was just to relax and enjoy the time off before easing back into the normal school schedule. The teachers were gathered together, having an adult conversation. The students were scattered everywhere, doing their own thing.

Firefly was off to the side, sitting up against the wall of the school. The ruckus around her went ignored as her focus was on a book she was reading.
---
#1475 Posted: 16:26:38 09/03/2014
Quote: Dragon-outcast
Aretis sighed. "Icestorm, where are you going?" He called out to him. "Where are you gonna run? What do you even think you're doing running off. You're tired and probably hungry since you haven't eaten at all since lunch yesterday. Is the best plan right now for you to run off on your own?" He sighed. Really, I forget. This is a school. But honestly, can't anybody besides the teachers and me and my sister have any logic? Well, I guess Firefly did. I wonder how she's doing? I haven't seen her since I got back. He wondered, looking around for her face in the crowd.

Icestorm didn't hear Aretis as he started to fly off to his old hatchling home which wasn't vey far from the school. After a few minutes of flying he landed in front of a old rundown house with a rather large hole in its roof. If one were to approach the home they would see scorch marks and burned parts of the house. Icestorm had his head lowered and went inside. He then went to a small table with a picture of his dead parents and him. "I'm sorry, I....I've failed." Icestorm said as a tear fell off his cheak. "I've failed to forefil your final wishes of our species." He layed down and curled up crying.
---
SC
#1476 Posted: 04:07:55 10/03/2014
Aretis sighed and scampered off to lead Scarlet back to where her new den would be. He also realized that he would have to widen the den for her. It might be a little cramped considering his size compared to hers. "No, this way." He called to her before walking between a few trees and behind a brush.
---
#1477 Posted: 05:19:01 10/03/2014
After awhile of being alone Icestorm began to get hungry. He looked at his parent's photo. "I won't forget you guys ever." He then ran out of the house and flew towards the school. "I have nowhere to go now except to the school." He said to himself.
---
SC
#1478 Posted: 05:28:11 10/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Scarlet turned towards Aretis and followed him to the den. She didn't really care too much if she was going the wrong way or not. She just wanted to get away from the large crowd at the school. Too many judgemental dragons that would only have negative things to say about her. She didn't want to deal with any of them. The sooner she could leave, the better.

Meanwhile, Mr. Silverdash was back in his office. He was working on the necessary paperwork to get Scarlet out of the school. He certainly couldn't have her be the principal. Of course, this left a vacant and much needed spot in the staff. Obviously, the only suitable replacement would be himself. However, he would need someone to fill the role of vice principal. There was also the position of magic teacher. Blue had been hired, but to be a magic teacher? Hmm, no, maybe not. Perhaps he was better suited for something else. But what about this other name, the other dragon that Scarlet hired? Mr. Silverdash didn't recognize it, and it worried him. He didn't want any strangers in the school.
---
#1479 Posted: 06:28:59 10/03/2014
When Icestorm reached the school he landed away from the larg crowd of dragons so no one could see his sadness. "I neeed to convince him to have Scarlet as the new magic teacher but I also need to convince Scarlet as well" He went to Mr. Silverdash's office and knocked on the door. "Mr. Silverdash I really need to talk to you about Scarlet. I as well as the others have seen what she has done for the school and you have no right to denie a dragon that has done a great deed for the school."
---
SC
#1480 Posted: 10:40:31 10/03/2014
Progress was slow as expected from the result of mass minioncide suffered during the whole Nitro incident but soon the numbers would indeed rack back up in due time once the snake beast morphed into the hatchery and the tunnels near the hive were complete. As for the borders they were indeed set up and mapped by structures of green rocks stacked upon each other both to serve for construction guidelines and to outsiders, however just in-case anyone tried to snoop or school children tried to take a peak a guard would be there to keep watch.

As he focused he was caught off-guard by a minion near him, one he always was fond of and gave him a name. "Were set up the boundaries of the land and have scouts keeping watch on Scarlet my liege, anything else sire?", this minion was Omega and unlike his peers he was capable of higher sentience, of course the reason why not more of his peers were like him was due to the more power and flesh it took to create with the alternative being mindless drones. "Ugh this multitasking is driving me crazy, could you take over for me while I rest twis been a long day" upon que the minion nodded and Drenyz went to hit the sack.
#1481 Posted: 16:57:46 10/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Mr. Silverdash sighed upon hearing the knock and Icestorm's plea. "Young dragon, I am currently busy with paperwork. I do not wish to be disturbed at the moment, and I do not wish to further discuss the matter of Scarlet. She has no place here at this school. Any 'good deed' she may have done does not make up for the fact that she killed the old principal and the magic teacher. If not for her, we would not have had problems in the first place. So for the safety of the students and her own, she will not be staying here. I'm sorry, young dragon, but that is the way it must be."
---
#1482 Posted: 18:09:03 10/03/2014
Icestorm came in anyways. "I don't care if you have paperwork or not I'm still saying what I want to say about Scarlet and you nor no one else can silence my voice." Icestorm said not backing down. "Every dragon is welcomed at the school even Scarlet no matter what they have done to the school. She has done more than you have to protect the school than you have." He said. "All you did was stay here like a coward like the rest of the teachers and not even help Scarlet when she needed it most." Icestorm said. "I am tired of others treating others with hatred and anger. Scarlet is no different from any other dragon that hasn't done anything wrong." He said stomping his paw.
---
SC
#1483 Posted: 20:55:36 10/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"That is enough, young dragon!" Mr. Silverdash shouted, actually raising his voice for once. It was rare for him to yell or even get upset. He was normally so well-mannered. "You can not barge in here and tell me how to do my job! Scarlet is an exception and she must leave, there is no way around this. She has killed innocents, including two of our own staff. She came here with ill intentions to use the school for her own personal gain. Her problems were not our problems. Nitro was not targeting us."

Mr. Silverdash took a deep breath before continuing. "The teachers and myself are to put the students' safety first, that is the law here. As adults and their mentors, we are responsible for them. If they had been harmed, then their parents and guardians would be furious and the school would likely be shut down. We had to put their needs before anyone else's. As such, I can not permit Scarlet to stay on school grounds. It against the rules to have a known killer within proximity of the school and its students."

He then sighed and lowered his voice. "My paws are tied, Icestorm. I can not break the rules, and I did not create the rules for the school system. This school is just one of many, and there is an elite council of dragons that lay down the law for these schools so that the students will have a safe environment to learn in. Even if I wanted to, I could not allow Scarlet to stay here because of her past. Until such rules are changed, I can do nothing. I have no power in this department. I'm sorry, young dragon. When it comes time, you will have to say goodbye to Scarlet. Now, please, allow me to finish the paperwork in peace."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:57:41 10/03/2014 by Cynder09
#1484 Posted: 21:31:19 10/03/2014
"You know I was once told by a wise dragon that rules don't win a battle but how big a dragon's heart is." Icestorm said. "And I will fight to the end even if I have to take it all the way to the elite council." He said walking calmly out of Mr. Silverdash's office.
---
SC
#1485 Posted: 22:44:19 10/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Mr. Silverdash sighed after he left. "Such a stubborn young dragon." He whispered to himself. "What am I going to do? Icestorm won't let this go, but my paws are tied. The council surely wouldn't listen to a hatchling. Even if they did, there's still the problem of getting to them, which isn't easy to do. A dragon couldn't even find the council without knowing where to look. I suppose I could just drop the subject altogether. Icestorm has no chance of finding the council on his own, and the teachers know the rules as well as I do. They know not to help him. Besides, the council has a rule against anyone other than the school's principal contacting them." Me muttered to himself.

He then took a deep breath. "I just wonder, though.... Does Scarlet know all of this as well....? With her potential knowledge, she could lead him to the council.... And I haven't finished the paperwork that states she no longer is associated with the school.... Golda Soulwing is still in charge here, and if Scarlet can somehow find the council and speak with them....." He trailed off and shook his head with a sigh. "Perhaps I'm overthinking things..."
---
#1486 Posted: 23:38:09 10/03/2014
Aretis found the den. It was quite small, but had a very homey feel to it. It was neatly carved into the ground. Aretis had to widen the hole for Scarlet to fit into, but inside it was a lot more spacious. There was a big room and then there were two small sleeping quarters most likely where Aretis and his sister slept. Around the middle of the first room a pile of burnt earth, most likely where a fire was made to cook food.

"Here's the place. Don't forget it. I'll show you the water source now." He did, waiting for her to inspect the place and then stepping out. "If you need more space, I'll help you dig a little more out." He offered.

Kiarae sighed and then went off to go catch up with her friends.
---
#1487 Posted: 00:06:23 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Scarlet looked around the den, and was quiet for a moment while she inspected it. "No, that's okay. It's fine. I shouldn't need any more room than this. I don't really plan on staying here for very long. This will do for now. Thank you, Aretis." She smiled.
---
#1488 Posted: 00:08:33 11/03/2014
"It's the least I can do." He muttered gruffly and went back out, ready to lead Scarlet to the lake nearby so she'd know where to get water.
---
#1489 Posted: 00:35:33 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Scarlet paused a moment before following him out. "Alright, let's see where this lake is." She said.
---
#1490 Posted: 02:08:46 11/03/2014
Icestorm went to one of the empty classrooms to think for awhile. "I must fine the elite council so I can convince them to change the rules." Icestorm said to himself. "I won't stop even if I have to go alone."
---
SC
#1491 Posted: 02:16:51 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Firefly happened to be walking down the hallway at the time. She was carrying one of her many books, and was looking for a quiet place to read that wouldn't overrun with crazy dragons. It was just getting a little too hectic and noisy for her outside. However, she wasn't sure where she wanted to read. She figured one of the classrooms would be fine, so long as the teachers didn't mind. The teachers were all with the students, anyway, so she figured they wouldn't care.
---
#1492 Posted: 02:38:30 11/03/2014
"Why won't you listen to me Mr. Silverdash? Why has he just given up on a dragon like that?" He asked himself out loud. Loud enough for Firefly to hear him.
---
SC
#1493 Posted: 02:52:15 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Firefly paused, hearing a voice. She quietly walked up to one of the open doors, and peeked inside the classroom. She then saw Icestorm. She took a moment to think about what he said. She wondered what he was talking about. Whatever it was, he seemed upset about it.

"Mr. Silverdash can be a little stubborn sometimes, but he normally isn't one to give up on anyone. I mean, he hasn't given up on me yet." She said quietly as she stood in the doorway. "Sorry, I couldn't help but overhear. I don't mean to intrude or anything, but maybe I can help." She said gently.
---
#1494 Posted: 03:22:06 11/03/2014
Icestorm was startled by Firefly. "He has given up on Scarlet because he said the rules set by the elite council stop him from helping her because of her past." He said. "I want to go to the elite council and try to convince them to change the rules so Scarlet will be welcomed again."
---
SC
#1495 Posted: 03:34:18 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Firefly was quiet for a moment. Then she sighed. "It sounds like there's really nothing you can do. The elite council set the rules for the school system, but only the staff at each school knows where they are. Even so, only the principal is supposed to address them. But I don't think Scarlet will be allowed to stay after what she did in the past. The fact that she's killed really makes her look bad, and they'll think she shouldn't be around students. It doesn't help that she actually killed the old principal and the magic teacher. Even if this could be changed, the principal of the school would have to speak with the council and explain why Scarlet should be allowed to stay here. I really shouldn't know as much as I do on the subject, but Mr. Silverdash doesn't mind explaining things to me. Plus, since I'm often allowed to sit in his office with him, I hear a lot of things."
---
#1496 Posted: 03:52:35 11/03/2014
Aretis lead Scarlet down a fairly straight path to the lake, took a drink for himself as he sat looking at himself in the water. "Well, I hope you'll be alright. I'm sure you'd like to be alone, so I'll get back to school now." He said, looking at Scarlet briefly.
---
#1497 Posted: 03:56:22 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Well, if you want to leave, then I won't force you to stay. You probably have friends you want to spend time with. I'm fine on my own." Scarlet said.
---
#1498 Posted: 03:59:29 11/03/2014
"Are you sure you don't need anything?" Aretis looked back and looking at Scarlet again. He was concerned for her, and well, how her soul will get along in this world now that all she's known has been resolved and turned upside down.
---
#1499 Posted: 04:10:30 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"I'm sure. I'm a grown dragon, Aretis. I can take care of myself. Besides, you can always visit later." She replied.
---
#1500 Posted: 04:21:16 11/03/2014
"Okay." Aretis smiled. Oh yeah, kinda forgot about that. Well, she's nice enough. See you around, principal. He thought, but didn't speak aloud. He then scampered off to school.
---
First | Previous | Page 30 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me