Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 329 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 ... 933 934 935
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#16401 Posted: 00:14:39 26/02/2014
Quote: Starfire Dragon
Thanks Isis and darkwolf smilie

Its still just so hard to look at them and believe I did that smilie

But you did. And they're amazing! smilie

Quote: IsisStormDragon
I read it as bearded dragon. smilie

I'm starting to think everyone needs to have their eyes checked. smilie

Anyway, I hope to have it finished soon.
Hopefully by the end of the week. smilie

I'm holding you to that. smilie
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#16402 Posted: 00:28:42 26/02/2014
NO.
I DON'T "LIKE" ANYONE AT SCHOOL. I'M ASKING BUTT**** NO-ONE TO THE DAMN DANCE. HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU IDIOT COFFEE-SIPPING BLONDES THAT I DON'T "LIKE" ANYONE.

I hate school dances. -_-
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#16403 Posted: 00:45:00 26/02/2014
Quote: parisruelz12
NO.
I DON'T "LIKE" ANYONE AT SCHOOL. I'M ASKING BUTT**** NO-ONE TO THE DAMN DANCE. HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU IDIOT COFFEE-SIPPING BLONDES THAT I DON'T "LIKE" ANYONE.

I hate school dances. smilie

Tell them that you love take a deep breath, and whisper "Jesus"
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#16404 Posted: 01:18:00 26/02/2014
Quote: hardcoreignitor
Quote: parisruelz12
NO.

I hate school dances. smilie

Tell them that you love take a deep breath, and whisper "Jesus"

haha. smilie
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8195
#16405 Posted: 01:53:03 26/02/2014
@Starfire: Those dragons look amazing! :3
---------------------------------------------------
I guess I should be lucky, but relationships aren't really my thing right now. I'm not good at talking with people, even if they're close friends I know well. And I'm terribly oblivious to love around me. I found out that a boy at my old school whom I considered a friend had a crush on me, and I feel terrible for not noticing. And a boy at a school club I go to said he knows "a friend of mine" who has a crush on him. I don't know if he's hinting anything in any way, but he sat by me almost the entire time and was my partner for those types of partner activities. On top of all this, the first person I met at the new school is a guy, and we chat a lot because we share interests. My friend likes to joke and say we have crushes on each other, which is certainly not the case... <.>
I just don't know…I'm completely fine with being friends with boys, but I don't want to be in a relationship...
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:02:19 26/02/2014 by ShadowMewX
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#16406 Posted: 01:54:31 26/02/2014
Dang, when you've cut your thumb because of an instrument, it really hurts.
---
#hu
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#16407 Posted: 02:53:04 26/02/2014
I miss you. And yet I saw at school today, but only hung out with you for about 10 minutes. Why must you live up the coast? Why can't you live in town? Then you wouldn't have to catch a bus and you could just hang out with me after school and every weekend.
I remember saying before that I didn't need to see you every second of every day, but now, I want to.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#16408 Posted: 02:56:16 26/02/2014
god ****ing dammit

you ****ing asshole I will personally walk over to your house and hang you in your own closet you ass I hope you spontaneously burst into flames and die you are a terrible person. NOBODY DOES THAT TO MY SISTER. DO YOU KNOW SHES BEEN CRYING ALL AFTERNOON BECAUSE OF YOU? YOU DONT DUMP SOMEONE WITHOUT A REASON. ESPECIALLY NOT OVER A TEXT. YOU TWO WERE DATING FOR OVER 2 YEARS AND YOU GUYS HAD NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. IM NOT MAD THAT YOU DUMPED HER, IM MAD AT HOW YOU DUMPED HER. DONT BREAK UP WITH PEOPLE THROUGH A TEXT MESSAGE. ITS ****ING LOW AND COWARDLY.

please die
sincerely,
me and my sister
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:57:12 26/02/2014 by HotDogAndZap
somePerson Diamond Sparx [online] Gems: 8741
#16409 Posted: 03:03:31 26/02/2014
Quote: HotDogAndZap
god ****ing dammit

you ****ing asshole I will personally walk over to your house and hang you in your own closet you ass I hope you spontaneously burst into flames and die you are a terrible person. NOBODY DOES THAT TO MY SISTER. DO YOU KNOW SHES BEEN CRYING ALL AFTERNOON BECAUSE OF YOU? YOU DONT DUMP SOMEONE WITHOUT A REASON. ESPECIALLY NOT OVER A TEXT. YOU TWO WERE DATING FOR OVER 2 YEARS AND YOU GUYS HAD NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. IM NOT MAD THAT YOU DUMPED HER, IM MAD AT HOW YOU DUMPED HER. DONT BREAK UP WITH PEOPLE THROUGH A TEXT MESSAGE. ITS ****ING LOW AND COWARDLY.

please die
sincerely,
me and my sister

You should of used the happy Uni-kitty.
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5317
#16410 Posted: 11:14:20 26/02/2014
Quote: RumpleLover

Quote: IsisStormDragon
I read it as bearded dragon. smilie

Yeah I guess I did smilie

You weren't suppose to see that! D:
I'm Dooooomed! smilie

@ ShadowMewX - Thanks smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:17:06 26/02/2014 by Starfire Dragon
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#16411 Posted: 19:50:37 26/02/2014
Geez I suck at leaving voicemails.... There's a reason I never leave them, so why are you making me now? Sure, I need to with this person, but, uggh... I never know what to say, I feel like I sound bored or something and kinda semi-ramble a little. It jsut seems so awkward.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7090
#16412 Posted: 22:13:45 26/02/2014
I am sooooo not getting that job. That interview was so short and awful.

"Tell me about yourself."

I'm useless, quiet, somehow kinda smart, and yes, hardworking as the person probably knows from me restating it whether I want to be or not.

Seriously, I'm just me. There's no way to put me into words.

"Why should I hire you?"

Why should you hire me? Sure, I'm smart (I guess) and hardworking, but other than that I'm quiet, generally don't do well with people, etc. You'd be better off picking someone else. I honestly kinda hope you do. I'm not sure I want to sit behind cash register or anything anyway. And I don't know what would happen if I got a job in the first place. I'm not sure I'm ready.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#16413 Posted: 22:47:15 26/02/2014
Today was one of the worst days ever. I didn't sleep well last night, ****ing migraine came back just as I was about to make an important phone call, needless to say I didn't make the call after all. So I take my tired ass to work with a throbbing headache. Just as I was about to say good morning to a elderly woman, omg she throws a glass at me. I said what is wrong with you? Then she screams at me..(I squint my eyes and hold my head) Pick that up *****. I'm like..*what?* Then she screams again telling me to pick it up.(omg at this point my head is about to explode) Now being that I'm so ****ing pleasant I said "no" to her and tried just to walk away..then she said I was crazy! huh? I just politely told her (while biting my tongue) "no I'm not crazy, I'm just working". I gotta find a different job. smilie Today sucked as usual, but I'm really glad to be home.
#16414 Posted: 23:13:35 26/02/2014
Quote: thumper
Today was one of the worst days ever. I didn't sleep well last night, ****ing migraine came back just as I was about to make an important phone call, needless to say I didn't make the call after all. So I take my tired ass to work with a throbbing headache. Just as I was about to say good morning to a elderly woman, omg she throws a glass at me. I said what is wrong with you? Then she screams at me..(I squint my eyes and hold my head) Pick that up *****. I'm like..*what?* Then she screams again telling me to pick it up.(omg at this point my head is about to explode) Now being that I'm so ****ing pleasant I said "no" to her and tried just to walk away..then she said I was crazy! huh? I just politely told her (while biting my tongue) "no I'm not crazy, I'm just working". I gotta find a different job. smilie Today sucked as usual, but I'm really glad to be home.

*hugs* Man, that had to suck. Well, you'll always have someone to talk to. ^.^
---
#hu
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#16415 Posted: 00:16:46 27/02/2014
So, I wrote something large about some cartoons I watched when I was growing up.

If it wasn't for dA's autosave feature, it would have been lost forever due to my accidental deletion of it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:17:32 27/02/2014 by Wild
DoctorGirl13 Red Sparx Gems: 29
#16416 Posted: 01:38:59 27/02/2014
i see your future children....
---
WE HAVE NO NEED OF COMFY CHAIRS
#16417 Posted: 02:31:08 27/02/2014
I miss you a lot. I know where I can contact you... but that would be weird. you probably don't want to talk to me. I mean, you left dS for a reason...

but really I miss you a lot and ive been thinking about you a lot lately
#16418 Posted: 02:35:08 27/02/2014
Quote: Wild
So, I wrote something large about some cartoons I watched when I was growing up.

If it wasn't for dA's autosave feature, it would have been lost forever due to my accidental deletion of it.

ZOMG I LOVED THOSE SHOWS
I STILL HAVE MY CHAOTIC CARDS
AND THE TIN THAT LOOKED LIKE THE SCANNER FROM THE SHOW
---
nyeheheheheh

LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#16419 Posted: 02:44:52 27/02/2014
you know, maybe you should consider a new job that is easier on you because i think everyone is getting real fed up with you constantly forgetting/skipping our stops. i know i sure am
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:45:02 27/02/2014 by LevanJess
#16420 Posted: 02:45:23 27/02/2014

ZOMG I LOVED THOSE SHOWS

WOW IM JEALOUS how dare you hci that sounds awesome

i really want to get the dvd sets of those shows but they are so difficult to find
any merch really... /stares off into distance
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:45:41 27/02/2014 by Wild
#16421 Posted: 02:51:16 27/02/2014

ZOMG I LOVED THOSE SHOWS

i really want to get the dvd sets of those shows but they are so difficult to find

As a child I called the king of the Underworlders (The big red guy that Kaz uses) Demone (As in Dee-Moan)
Even back then I was a pun prodigy
---
nyeheheheheh

RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#16422 Posted: 02:57:37 27/02/2014

I'm Dooooomed! smilie

Mawahaha! You can keep nothing from me!
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
#16423 Posted: 03:11:04 27/02/2014

ZOMG I LOVED THOSE SHOWS

As a child I called the king of the Underworlders (The big red guy that Kaz uses) Demone (As in Dee-Moan)
Even back then I was a pun prodigy

PUNNY
chaor is his actual name and it's not much better hehe

also people ship him with kaz
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5317
#16424 Posted: 03:26:53 27/02/2014

I'm Dooooomed! smilie

Mawahaha! You can keep nothing from me!

*has thought*
*posts nothing* smilie smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#16425 Posted: 06:33:45 27/02/2014

YOU WATCHED CLASS OF THE TITANS OMG. I love that show. Like hardly anyone knows about it tho. I loved Storm Hawks too. And I watched Skyland too, tho I barely remember anything about it.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
#16426 Posted: 06:45:20 27/02/2014
Quote: Dragons-go-hrr

YOU WATCHED CLASS OF THE TITANS OMG. I love that show. Like hardly anyone knows about it tho. I loved Storm Hawks too. And I watched Skyland too, tho I barely remember anything about it.

I think it was you who reminded me of it [Class of the Titans] really! I'll try to get back into it. I remember that my favourite characters were Neil and Archie when I was younger.

I've been finding a lot of fans of those cartoons due to that journal entry, woo!
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#16427 Posted: 10:53:11 27/02/2014

OMG CLASS OF THE TITANS.
And oh god, chaotic smilie
#16428 Posted: 16:31:24 27/02/2014
I don't have school today or tomorrow. This is just lovely. ^^
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#16429 Posted: 16:37:10 27/02/2014
Quote: HotDogAndZap
I don't have school today or tomorrow. This is just lovely. smilie

Around here, we haven't had school this entire week <3
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#16430 Posted: 21:17:21 27/02/2014
In power hour, we split up depending on how smart we are. Me and 11 other kids are in the advanced group. Anyway, in PH we were gonna take two tests. Me and this boy (let's say his name is... Nye) are competing for the title of Smartest in the School. Nye and I looked straight at each other for a few seconds. We knew the fight was ON. When suddenly his eyes widened... IT GETS INTERESTING HERE:

He had a boner. Nye quickly covered it up with his math book.
This was... Interesting because only a few boys get boners at my school.
#16431 Posted: 21:46:53 27/02/2014
Quote: Ash Starkindle
In power hour, we split up depending on how smart we are. Me and 11 other kids are in the advanced group. Anyway, in PH we were gonna take two tests. Me and this boy (let's say his name is... Nye) are competing for the title of Smartest in the School. Nye and I looked straight at each other for a few seconds. We knew the fight was ON. When suddenly his eyes widened... IT GETS INTERESTING HERE:

Nord magnet pl0x
#16432 Posted: 21:47:03 27/02/2014

...Why were you looking at it?
I mean, why would you look there?
---
nyeheheheheh

#16433 Posted: 21:50:41 27/02/2014
OH YEAH NO SCHOOL NEXT WEEK WOOOOO PARTEH
#16434 Posted: 21:53:00 27/02/2014
Quote: CommanderGame
OH YEAH NO SCHOOL NEXT WEEK WOOOOO PARTEH

[User Posted Image]
______
---
nyeheheheheh

thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#16435 Posted: 23:27:05 27/02/2014
seems like you're gonna keep playing that game..seriously, did you really think I wouldn't find out..
i did. good luck with that...i'm quite sure it will be a total disaster..i will make sure that it will be a total disaster. smilie
#16436 Posted: 00:09:52 28/02/2014
Quote: CommanderGame

Nord magnet pl0x

=( he should know that it'll NEVAR happen.

...Why were you looking at it?
I mean, why would you look there?

Well, he was next to the teacher. And it was just there...
#16437 Posted: 00:36:40 28/02/2014
...So you looked at it because it was there?
Oh hey, doin mah math OH LOOK YOU hAZ BONER
---
nyeheheheheh

#16438 Posted: 00:47:29 28/02/2014

No.
The boy got a boner after we made eye contact.
And the boy was right next to the teacher so I basically had to look at him..
#16439 Posted: 00:50:43 28/02/2014

No.

I guess you could say he was in De-NYEall
---
nyeheheheheh

#16440 Posted: 00:53:00 28/02/2014

No.

I guess you could say he was in De-NYEall

*ba dum tiss*
---
#hu
somePerson Diamond Sparx [online] Gems: 8741
#16441 Posted: 00:53:59 28/02/2014

He wants the V!
#16442 Posted: 01:00:39 28/02/2014
Quote: somePerson

He wants the V!

If you know what I mean? smilie
---
#hu
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3600
#16443 Posted: 01:41:59 28/02/2014
Quote: Rickorio
Quote: somePerson

He wants the V!

If you know what I mean? smilie

Hhbuhvrehibdzf ihbdfz iunavfeijnefusviniunfvdaunid f

I cant
---
My life is complete.
First | Previous | Page 329 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 ... 933 934 935

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me