Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
City of Xenos [CLOSED]
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1315
#1 Posted: 01:45:03 20/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Welcome to Xenos, a city located underground in an unknown location. Scientists within the city are finding ways to escape the core that seals the city. Xenos is believed to be located under a valley in Japan. Xenos has a population of 9 million people, making it bigger than New York. Their food comes from farms in the underground area. Reported "earthquakes" in Japan were from the high tech subway system in Xenos.

Xenos originates from 400 AD when a japanese man was sucked into a sink hole. He was underground and lonely. He found an excellent place to grow food, which allowed him to survive. Later, more people were sucked underground. This allowed them to start a population. As more and more were sucked, they started a small town. This became a megalopolis 1,000 years later.

To play, just create a character with the form below. You don't need it approved, you may start playing right away. This form also counts as mine:

Character Name: Mayor Galios
Other: Power to live forever, does not age

Enjoy!
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#2 Posted: 01:46:03 20/02/2014
Role Play section......
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#3 Posted: 01:46:12 20/02/2014
ROLEPLAYING SECTION!
---
#hu
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1315
#4 Posted: 01:48:31 20/02/2014 | Topic Creator
CRAP. I thought I was in the RP section...
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#5 Posted: 01:50:19 20/02/2014
lol fail

I hate it when that happens :c
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#6 Posted: 02:41:03 20/02/2014
You should change the city name!
If it's going to be in-er- under New York, you're bound to have some Spanish speaking folks! The name will be made fun of throughout your whole life! Unless you kill them!
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#7 Posted: 02:43:24 20/02/2014
Quote: wspyro
If it's going to be in-er- under New York, you're bound to have some Spanish speaking folks! The name will be made fun of throughout your whole life! Unless you kill them!

That's Florida.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#8 Posted: 02:47:04 20/02/2014
Quote: MoonHorizons
Quote: wspyro

That's Florida.

There's tons of Newyoricans in New York. They have this strong desire to prove their 100% Hispanic and will go to even behaving like them to prove it. Silly, huh?
Either way, they're pretty immature so I can actually imagine them laughing as soon as they hear the city name!
How dirty minded!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:48:16 20/02/2014 by wspyro
Samius Hunter Gems: 9303
#9 Posted: 12:14:09 20/02/2014
Quote: sniper52
Welcome to Xenos, a city located underground in an unknown location. Scientists within the city are finding ways to escape the core that seals the city. Xenos is believed to be located under a valley in Japan. Xenos has a population of 9 million people, making it bigger than New York. Their food comes from farms in the underground area. Reported "earthquakes" in Japan were from the high tech subway system in Xenos.

Xenos originates from 400 AD when a japanese man was sucked into a sink hole. He was underground and lonely. He found an excellent place to grow food, which allowed him to survive. Later, more people were sucked underground. This allowed them to start a population. As more and more were sucked, they started a small town. This became a megalopolis 1,000 years later.

To play, just create a character with the form below. You don't need it approved, you may start playing right away. This form also counts as mine:

Enjoy!

So.. I know this is the wrong board and stuff.

..But how in the hell does the mayor not age?
icedragon333 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6076
#10 Posted: 15:09:02 20/02/2014
Quote: sniper52

Enjoy!

I feel sad for thee. Thou hast to outlive thy own species.
---
No.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:09:16 20/02/2014 by icedragon333
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me