Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The New Smash Brothers... ((A SSB RP!))
First | Previous | Page 3 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24
The New Smash Brothers... ((A SSB RP!)) [CLOSED]
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8195
#101 Posted: 02:24:37 13/02/2014
OoC: Don't forget Giga's 3!
Marth was practicing against a sandbag. He charged his sword, then let loose, sending it into the air. As it came down, he swiped upward. He then leapt at it gracefully and spun in midair, catching it and flinging it again. Little did he know that Dark Pit was watching, analyzing his moves in case they fought. Sneering to himself, he then left quietly to see if he could find other Smashers.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4149
#102 Posted: 03:26:45 13/02/2014
(Link approaches a pretzel stand near the stadium.)

Link: I'd like on pretzel please!
Pretzel Dude: Here ya go. That'll be three dollars
Link: All I have is rupees

(The Pretzel Guy takes the pretzel back)

Pretzel Dude: No pretzel for you!
Link: Aw come on! I've been eating pretty well, I can finally eat sodium again!

(Lucas runs up to the stand)

Lucas: Can I have the pretzel?
Pretzel Dude: Can I have the money?

(Lucas gives the man three dollars and skips off with his pretzel.)

Link: You have got to be kidding me!

(Link runs up to Lucas, who was talking to Ness.)

Link: That is supposed to be my pretzel!
Ness: Sorry about that. I'm Ness, this is Lucas! We're here for the tournament!
Link: Tournament?
Lucas: Yeah! We may not have been invited, but we're gonna break in!
Link: Wow. You two are full on criminals, huh?
Ness: Aw man, we gotta go! Goodbye leprechaun!

(Ness and Lucas run off.)

Link: Wait!
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:27:52 13/02/2014 by awesomerockets
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#103 Posted: 08:25:04 13/02/2014
OCC: Was I accepted Prex?
---
Turtle Power.
#104 Posted: 11:48:39 13/02/2014
OOC:@Herr I think you were. She said accepted when she came back so...
@awesomerockets I don't think we're doing the story in that style... e.e
---
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#105 Posted: 16:15:15 13/02/2014
Bakura just stood there, crossing his arms, studying everyone that was fighting. He seemed not too fond of training. His main focus was obviously Dark Pit, so he kept his attention mainly on him.

"Why do people train anyways? Real fighters are born with skill." He thought to himself, sighing of impatience. He really wanted the fight to start soon and he wished that his first would be with Dark Pit.
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#106 Posted: 16:46:37 13/02/2014
Ooc: Awsomerockets I think what Shadowmew is trying to say is that we aren't doing silly things like Link saying I'm off a diet or the characters breaking in. And we are not script writing to.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#107 Posted: 18:48:12 13/02/2014
OCC: Why can't he make link sound funny? It's pretty amusing to me. Also, I don't think the Role Play Master stated that you had to be invited by letter. Either way, I do think they should ask permission first.

Stun clutches his Invitation, "...Late..." He stumbles into the stadium hunched over, shrouded in his cloak. Stun looks around, hoping for some clarification as to what he is supposed to do.
---
Turtle Power.
#108 Posted: 19:07:15 13/02/2014
He then looked to the side, spotting Stun as he smirked, walking up to him.

"Hello there " he said to him in a nice tone. As a matter of fact, the tone he used when he first introduced himself.
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 9179
#109 Posted: 20:38:43 13/02/2014
"These are some interesting creatures..." Gar' skuther thought. "They would make excellent test subjects."
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#110 Posted: 21:16:21 13/02/2014
Quote: chained skull
Ooc: Awsomerockets I think what Shadowmew is trying to say is that we aren't doing silly things like Link saying I'm off a diet or the characters breaking in. And we are not script writing to.

Quote: HerrMythology
OCC: Why can't he make link sound funny? It's pretty amusing to me. Also, I don't think the Role Play Master stated that you had to be invited by letter. Either way, I do think they should ask permission first.

Stun clutches his Invitation, "...Late..." He stumbles into the stadium hunched over, shrouded in his cloak. Stun looks around, hoping for some clarification as to what he is supposed to do.

OoC: @Bold that's what I meant. I meant he should try writing in narrative fashion (dunno what it's called) and not like it's a script. I don't see a problem with funny characters. :3

All of a sudden, Dark Pit strolled up to Bakura and Stun. Casting a glance at the former, he responded to Stun.
"Greetings. Dark Pit here. Looks can be deceiving." Another glance in Bakura's direction, then he continued. "We're all getting ready for the Smash tournament. Some of us are fighting, some are watching. Soon, we'll be paired up and must fight an opponent and win. Who're you?"
---
#111 Posted: 21:29:35 13/02/2014
Bakura glared back at Dark Pit and elbowed him in the gut sneakily as he chuckled.
#112 Posted: 21:57:45 13/02/2014
Dark Pit coughed as he tried to regain his breath. If this is how you want to play it... he thought. The angel gazed back, mock hurt only able to be noticed by Bakura in his eyes. "What's that for?"
---
#113 Posted: 22:01:21 13/02/2014
"Whoops! Sorry! It was sn accident! ~" he chimed mockingly as his eyes darted to Dark Pit, ignoring any other brawlers around. Bakura then walked into a somewhat empty area, hoping Dark Pit would follow and try to carry on the fight.
#114 Posted: 03:01:09 14/02/2014
OOC: Sorry, it's a habit, I'll change that
---
#115 Posted: 11:16:10 14/02/2014
OoC: Thanks, awesomerockets!
"That guy, I swear..." he muttered to Stun, and then hastily trailed after Bakura. He noticed they were in an empty area. Perfect. This must be settled here or on the battlefield.
---
#116 Posted: 13:48:32 14/02/2014
As he followed, Bakura stopped and got into a fighting stance.

"Might as well settle it here and now, right?" He asked Dark Pit, his eyes filled with fire and his permanent smirk on his face.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#117 Posted: 14:12:28 14/02/2014
Yoshi and Mewtwo just sit there.
#118 Posted: 15:02:38 14/02/2014
The chaos Kin then started making fakes of itself as they surrounded Silver about to strike him then Silver teleports out of the the circle of the fakes as he then runs towards the stadium as he tried to stop but he just slipped on some thrash someone left on the ground as he slid right through the doors and slammed into Dark Pit

The Chaos Kin and his copies then started coming into the stadium at different entries and even through the air vents while they where unnoticeable once they entered the stadium as the real one started making its way to the power room
---
#119 Posted: 15:31:19 14/02/2014
Link watched as Ness and Lucas skipped away. "Breaking in? Not on my watch!" he said. Link started following the kids. Link stopped as Lucas approached a security guard standing in front of an entrance. "Hi!" said Lucas cheerfully. The security looked down towards Lucas, and before he could say anything, Lucas exclaimed, "PK Freeze!" A large blast of ice flew out of Lucas and froze the guard in place. "Let's go!" said Lucas, motioning for Ness to follow. Link pulled is clawshot and shot it towards Lucas. The clawshot snagged Lucas's arm, causing him to fall. Ness tripped over him and fell on his face.
Link ran up to the kids. "You've already stole my pretzel, I'm not letting you break into this tournament!", he said with authority. Lucas leaped of of the ground and yanked the clawshot off of his arm. He threw it back at Link, who caught it around his wrist. "Do you think you can stop us, elf?" Lucas asked in a mocking tone. Link kicked Lucas in the face, sending him flying into a T-Shirt stand. "Yes I am!" exclaimed Link, "And I'm not an elf!"
---
#120 Posted: 15:58:55 14/02/2014
A copy of the Chaos Kin then slowly crawled out of a air vent as it then grabbed Lucas by his shirt with his tail "I might not have Silver's soul but your soul looks just as juicy as his.... But yours looks like a mix of flavours like a mouthful of candy... I want BOTH of your souls!" The Chaos Kin shouted as it started to fly down the hall
---
#121 Posted: 16:16:38 14/02/2014
Bakura smirked at Dark Pit and crossed his arms.

"Ready?" He asked in a mocking tone as his eyes turned a more pure version of red.
#122 Posted: 17:21:00 14/02/2014
Lucas flailed his arms at the strange creature that had just grabbed onto him. "What is this thing!?" He exclaimed. Ness ran towards his brother in attempt to help. Link watched with a puzzled look on his face.
---
#123 Posted: 18:31:18 14/02/2014
OCC: OH, cool.

Stun hobbles past the two arguing and makes his way to Mega Mewtwo, "...Alien?"
---
Turtle Power.
#124 Posted: 18:33:05 14/02/2014
Quote: HerrMythology
OCC: OH, cool.

Stun hobbles past the two arguing and makes his way to Mega Mewtwo, "...Alien?"

OOC; god thank you you let me do something

"No? What are YOU!?" Mewtwo asked, arms crossed. "I'm just a pokemon, not an alien..."

Yoshi snickered.
#125 Posted: 20:41:24 14/02/2014
"Mmph?" Even in his delusional, utopian world, the Pyro could clearly see Lucas getting abducted by a creature alien to him. Not one to leave potential friends in peril, he stormed in and shot a flare at the Chaos Kin with an angry but determined "Mmmmmmrgph!"
---
#126 Posted: 20:55:57 14/02/2014
OoC: Holy Palutena, a ton of stuff happened while I was at school. O.o
Something slammed into Dark Pit, and he immediately lashed out with his twin blades and knocked it away. Luckily, he hadn't harmed the silver hedgehog that had hit him too much, but he growled at the distraction that had ruined his chance to fight Bakura.
Before he could make the first move on his smirking enemy, the arena seemed to explode into conflict as bug-like creatures emerged from every open vent.
"NO!"
Dark Pit's rage was building as he identified the aliens as Chaos Kin clones. There was no entity, save Bakura, who he hated more. And now they were all over the battlefield.
"This isn't over!" he screeched at Bakura. Quickly, the dark angel activated the Power of Flight and leapt up to destroy every Chaos Kin clone he could reach with his Silver Bow.
---
#127 Posted: 21:00:12 14/02/2014
Silver then got up "rgh!! This thing never wants to give UP!" He shouted as he fired shoots at the Chaos Kin as it dodged by copying itself as they all scattered into different directions as the one being blasted by fire threw Lucas as he was blasted to dust but another copy then crawled out of the vents and grabbed him as he shot a green gooey orb near Pyro as the goo started to take shape like hi,
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#128 Posted: 21:00:23 14/02/2014 | Topic Creator
((To make it easier, can everyone just name out all characters they have that will be in the tournament? smilie))

Name: Red
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Game: Pokemon Red/Blue/Green
Info: A pokemon trainer who originated from the Kanto region, doesnt speak much.
Other?: nope.

Red was walking towards the battle arena when he suddenly saw something carrying off Lucas. He quickly reacted by sending out charizard. Red pointed to his pokemon what had happened and he got on the fire type pokemon. Charizard took off into the air to save Lucas.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#129 Posted: 21:06:41 14/02/2014
Ooc: Mawile and Silver are in the tournament now Also I'm trying to make the Chaos Kin be like the invasion in brawl like what happened with Petè Piranha
Silver then sighed as he took out an envelope "I was just invited to come here not to be eaten by a bug!" He said as he put his letter away as Mawile said "don't worry I got this" she said running after about 3 Chaos kin fakes as the real one was down in the power room un plugging a lot of plugs and smashing things
---
#130 Posted: 21:17:53 14/02/2014
OOC: Pyro is my only character actually in the tournament. I guess Gar' skuther could be a side villain.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:18:36 14/02/2014 by Skyhunter
#131 Posted: 21:36:01 14/02/2014
OOC: I don't think any of mine are in the tournament.

Ness frantically ran up to Link. "You have to help him!" he cried. Link looked towards Charizard. "Looks like that orange dragon has that covered."
---
#132 Posted: 21:45:01 14/02/2014 | Topic Creator
The power of the building flickered as the Chaos-Kin unplugged and smashed things in the main power room.
"Whats wrong with the power...?" Ricken said to himself, as he looked up at the flickering lights.
"I dont know, but something tells me that someone's trying to stop the tournament!" Pit said, he then got up and ran to the main power room, Ricken followed him.

"Lucas!" Red called out, Charizard also called out to him, but in his own pokemon language. Charizard flew closer to save Lucas.
---
#133 Posted: 22:43:19 14/02/2014
Lucas saw Charizard approaching. "Help me!" he cried.
---
#134 Posted: 22:56:58 14/02/2014
OoC: Marth and Dark Pit are in the tournament. As well as Giga's 3...
Marth departed after Pit and Ricken to solve the problem of the power. "Do you think those...things have anything to do with the loss of power?"
Meanwhile, Dark Pit was having a blast destroying as many Chaos Kin clones as possible. As he fought, the words to his and Pit's battle cry echoed in his head.
"Filth of the lands, hear our words..."
"And see our actions!"
"I am Pit, servant to the goddess of light..."
"And I am Dark Pit, servant to no other than myself! Together we will rain death upon you!"
"So whoever want to die, step right up!"
"And whoever doesn't, too bad!
"Aw yeah!"
In the midst of his fighting rhythm, he saw a little kid get carried off by a Chaos Kin clone. He quickly whirled after it, and shot a few arrows.
---
#135 Posted: 22:58:34 14/02/2014
OOC : Bakura ^-^

Bakura looked at the dark angel, laughing as he fled.

"Just scared of some dumb clones?" He asked, his millennium ring glowing a dark purple color. He was ready to take on some of the clones now if necessary.

OOC : So I am trying to think to my self : what would be his main attacks? I have an idea for a final smash, but im stumped on the rest.
#136 Posted: 23:14:19 14/02/2014 | Topic Creator
((Pit
Ricken
Red
Marth
Dark Pit
Bakura
Pyro
Ness
Lucas
Link
Scrooge Mcduck
Stun
Camo
Grovile
Chuck
Mewtwo
Mawile
Yoshi

I think thats it for the tournament competitors..))

"Possibly! Who knows what happened!" Pit replied as they continued to run to the main power room. Pit was shocked as he saw who was doing this.
"Chaos kin?!" Pit said in shock. Ricken had no idea about the Chaos Kin, so he didn't know what to say about it.

Charizard swooped in, grabbing Lucas and saving him. Charizard then landed, and put Lucas on the ground. Red got off and returned Charizard to his pokeball. "You ok?" he asked Lucas.
---
#137 Posted: 23:23:50 14/02/2014
"Well hello pit its been a while" the Chaos Kin said as he ripped out the last wire. Soon clones of the Choas Kin grabbed Pit, Ricken, and Marth. Mawile soon ran in as she panted she wasn't good at running for so long but a stong fighter as she looked up at the Chaos Kin she then took out her mega stone "Please work now!! I need this!" She said to herself as a clone was about to grab her as she trigged her mega evolution she then was encased in a ball of light as she bursted out in her mega form "Yes Finally!! Now Wired Yanmega mutatied thing.. Prepare for defeat!"
---
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#138 Posted: 23:31:30 14/02/2014
Here I come!

Name: Camo
Game: Skylanders
Info: http://skylanders.wikia.com/wiki/Camo
Other: A strong leader who respects nature and has a great sense of humor. Loves watching things explode.

Name: Grovile
Game: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explores of Time/ Darkness/ Sky
Info: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden....kness,_and_Sky)
Other: A quick thinker who is smart in all categories. His job is 2nd in command and wants to help the world in all ways. He lacks humor though.

Name: Chuck
Game: Angry Birds
Info: http://angrybirds.wikia.com/wiki/Yellow_Bird
Other: He is energized and always dose things as quick as possible. He loves to joke around but is clumsy, easily distracted and a bit arrogant though.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:35:36 14/02/2014 by GigaCamo
#139 Posted: 23:36:32 14/02/2014 | Topic Creator
((Accepted smilie))

Pit and Ricken tried to get free as the clones grabbed them. Ricken used a fire spell, burning the clone that had pinned him down. The young mage ran over to help the mega evolved pokemon. "Just because i'm short doesn't mean you can look down on me!" Ricken shouted as he got ready to battle the Chaos Kin.
---
#140 Posted: 23:39:44 14/02/2014
"Mmmmmph!" The masked arsonist raced to Ricken and Mega Mewtew's aid with a hatchet at the ready.
---
#141 Posted: 23:43:14 14/02/2014
3 Creatures looked for someone to fight. They were 4 days late to join.
#142 Posted: 04:16:39 15/02/2014
Lucas looked up at Red, fear still in his eyes. "Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks for saving me!" Ness ran up to Lucas. "Oh thank goodness you're alright!" Ness said. He looked at Red. "Hello."
---
#143 Posted: 04:43:14 15/02/2014
OCC: I can't tell who is fighting the chaos kin and who is not.

Stun sees the combat going on and decides to put his conversation on hold. Stun turns around and begins to stumble away from the combat area. I don't want... fight unless needed...
---
Turtle Power.
#144 Posted: 11:52:56 15/02/2014 | Topic Creator
((Pit,Ricken,Marth and Mawile where inside the buliding fighting the real Chaos Kin, and Red just saved Lucas from a Chaos Kin Clone.))

Red smiled, Even though this had been the second time he had to save Lucas, he was still happy to see him again.
---
#145 Posted: 12:24:40 15/02/2014
The 3 saw Lucas and Red and decided to aid them to defeat the clone
#146 Posted: 14:22:09 15/02/2014
Then all of the Clones then turned into that black and red dust as they all headed towards the real one as the real one started absorbing the energy "well Pit why don't you and your little friends fight me in your old death place THE CHAOS VORTEX!! He shouted as he tore through air as a portal appeared as the Chaos Kin flew into it as it was starting to suck Mawile, Pit, Ricken, and Marth in "Ya know what I'm annoyed with the stupid bug!" Mawile shouted as she jumped in.
---
#147 Posted: 14:35:11 15/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"I beat you once and I'll beat you again!" Pit shouted as he followed the Chaos Kin to try and defeat him once more. Ricken soon followed, he knew that whatever this Chaos Kin was, it was up to no good.
---
#148 Posted: 14:44:24 15/02/2014
Yoshi stood there. "Ugh...I have the feeling we're beiing ignored."
"Right! Let's do something!" Mewtwo said.
#149 Posted: 14:45:38 15/02/2014
Bakura saw the black and red dust and got out of his position. He then stretch ged slightly and started to walk around, trying to find some smashers. As he did this, he saw Mawile in the distance and stopped in his tracks.
#150 Posted: 14:47:37 15/02/2014
Chuck jumped up and dashed around the clone. The clone couldn't see. Grovile jumped up and used leaf blade. Camo shot sun orbs upward to hit the confused clone.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me