Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 321 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 ... 933 934 935
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#16001 Posted: 06:29:32 09/02/2014
I've got a really good idea for a story I'm gonna write. As soon as I get off my ass and start holy crap I'm procrastinating
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#16002 Posted: 12:17:06 09/02/2014
I don't even remember going to bed last night. omg I feel so dazed this morning, at least that migraine is gone. I wonder if today will be better then yesterday. I sure as hell hope so. ^.^
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7953
#16003 Posted: 13:32:22 09/02/2014
Hahahahahha..hahahaha..hahaha..haha..ha..h..a.no.

I don't know what to do with myself! I am very angry at you *resists urge to say and you won't like me when I'm angry!* Jokes aside, I'm FURIOUS. I like putting things in lists so here we go. Note readers: Just ignore. It's only stupid me rambling on about my stupid life. Nothing special smilie

-You said that I'm half-mentally ill. Okay, what? Lets stop right there. I was in hysterics earlier and screaming my lungs off at you because you said I should think of my mum as my aunt and shouldn't have a close relationship with her, I feel trapped in this god-awful country, you said mum should get rid of the baby, you said she isn't a fit mother AND YOU ****ING MADE ME RE-LIVE LAST YEAR!!And you say I'm mentally ill. I think it's you that's gone nuts. Maybe I am on my way there. I won't deny that I'm depressed. But you are making it worse. And FYI, when I said it was all your fault that I'm in this state, you didn't have to shriek at me! It IS your fault that I'm in this state.

-Sometimes when I'm just a little, teeny bit pissed off and sad, I don't feel like eating. Do not ever try to shove food down my throat ever again. Also, I don't feel like cleaning the table when my sister and cousin are allowed to go running off to play with the dog. When I asked why, you said because you're fourteen! THE OTHER TWO ARE PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF CLEANING THE TABLE. You then lectured and shouted at me the WHOLE TIME about how if i didn't eat I was gonna make a habit of it and become anorexic, how I needed to change my attitude about life and how my problems are tiny so I should stop bawling like a baby. FOOD IS NOT THE ANSWER TO ANYTHING. MY ATTITUDE DOES NOT, AND WILL NOT, CHANGE IN FIVE SECONDS. MY PROBLEMS MAY SEEM SMALL TO YOU, BUT TO ME, THEY ARE HUGE AND UNSOLVABLE.

-For the past few days I've been stressing about school. You think about saying to suck it up again and I'll rip your throat out smilie SOME SYMPATHY WOULD BE NICE! ANXIETY ATTACKS OVER HERE!

-You want to ban phone calls between me and mum? Lol not happening. You can try. But I can register my mobile to your home phone so I can make international calls whenever the **** I like and you will pay the bills. smilie

Someone hug me and never let me go, please :'(
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#16004 Posted: 13:37:04 09/02/2014
Quote: Jaggedstar

I don't know what to do with myself! I am very angry at you *resists urge to say and you won't like me when I'm angry!* Jokes aside, I'm FURIOUS. I like putting things in lists so here we go. Note readers: Just ignore. It's only stupid me rambling on about my stupid life. Nothing special smilie

-You said that I'm half-mentally ill. Okay, what? Lets stop right there. I was in hysterics earlier and screaming my lungs off at you because you said I should think of my mum as my aunt and shouldn't have a close relationship with her, I feel trapped in this god-awful country, you said mum should get rid of the baby, you said she isn't a fit mother AND YOU ****ING MADE ME RE-LIVE LAST YEAR!!And you say I'm mentally ill. I think it's you that's gone nuts. Maybe I am on my way there. I won't deny that I'm depressed. But you are making it worse. And FYI, when I said it was all your fault that I'm in this state, you didn't have to shriek at me! It IS your fault that I'm in this state.

-Sometimes when I'm just a little, teeny bit pissed off and sad, I don't feel like eating. Do not ever try to shove food down my throat ever again. Also, I don't feel like cleaning the table when my sister and cousin are allowed to go running off to play with the dog. When I asked why, you said because you're fourteen! THE OTHER TWO ARE PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF CLEANING THE TABLE. You then lectured and shouted at me the WHOLE TIME about how if i didn't eat I was gonna make a habit of it and become anorexic, how I needed to change my attitude about life and how my problems are tiny so I should stop bawling like a baby. FOOD IS NOT THE ANSWER TO ANYTHING. MY ATTITUDE DOES NOT, AND WILL NOT, CHANGE IN FIVE SECONDS. MY PROBLEMS MAY SEEM SMALL TO YOU, BUT TO ME, THEY ARE HUGE AND UNSOLVABLE.

-For the past few days I've been stressing about school. You think about saying to suck it up again and I'll rip your throat out smilie SOME SYMPATHY WOULD BE NICE! ANXIETY ATTACKS OVER HERE!

-You want to ban phone calls between me and mum? Lol not happening. You can try. But I can register my mobile to your home phone so I can make international calls whenever the **** I like and you will pay the bills. smilie

*hugs u tight* I won't let go. J-star sending luv to you as well. ^.^
#16005 Posted: 13:41:06 09/02/2014
Quote: thumper

*hugs u tight* I won't let go. J-star sending luv to you as well. ^.^

*hugs tighter*
---
oh my god
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#16006 Posted: 15:05:01 09/02/2014
J-Star... That sounds awful. *joins the hugging circle*

I also don't eat when I'm stressed, or sad or mad. Unfortuately, Im like that all the time so I'm starting to get underweight.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#16007 Posted: 15:10:01 09/02/2014
*Hugs J-Star*
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#16008 Posted: 15:10:01 09/02/2014
What do I do?!
Someone please tell me what do I do.
Do I hurt myself?
That won't help anything.
Do I run away?
With my luck they'll find me.
So I'll stay locked in the bathroom.
In the dark.
Where it's cold.
Because these days, the darkness is my friend, my partner, my soul.
I have a million problems.
None of them can be solved.

HOW ****ING DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT MY MOTHER?! I HAVE TRIED TO BE CIVIL TOWARDS YOU BUT THIS WAS THE LAST STRAW. SCREW YOU, I AM NOT GOING TO TRY HARD IN SCHOOL ANYMORE BECAUSE FRANKLY, I DON'T SEE MY LIFE GOING ANYWHERE ANYWAY. I AM NOT GOING TO THINK OF MY MOTHER AS AN AUNT. HOW CAN YOU EVEN SUGGEST THAT?! I. HATE. YOU. OH MY GOD. HOW DARE YOU.
I'm crying my eyes out and you're making pancakes. Not even trying to make it better for me. You just felt the need to relive my ****ty life, didnt you? Why, may I ask? Because you need to face the reality of this world. WHAT THE ****????? YOU MAKE NO SENSE. why is this happening. Whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy. A question in my life that has NEVER been answered. I want answers and I want them now.

What do I do.
I can't stay locked in the bathroom forever.
Though I wish I could.
I don't want to go to school tomorrow.
I don't want to live here anymore.
Never did in the first place.

Please ignore this

*hugs* Aww, don't worry, eventually, I'm sure this will get better. Also, if you need someone to talk to, I'm here.
---
#hu
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#16009 Posted: 15:12:05 09/02/2014
*hugs JStar* Darn.. that's awful.. )':
Aah. How can I earn money? I want a 3DS. I need a 3DS. I need to play Pokèmon X. NEEED TO. I sound crazy, I know. But I've never played Pokèmon, and I really want to change that.
Okay, um, I need $243 for that deal on Wal-Mart's site, and I have $99. Not even close. PLEASE. Someone tell me how to make cash!!!
#16010 Posted: 15:15:37 09/02/2014
Quote: Ash Starkindle
Aah. How can I earn money? I want a 3DS. I need a 3DS. I need to play Pokèmon X. NEEED TO. I sound crazy, I know. But I've never played Pokèmon, and I really want to change that.
Okay, um, I need $243 for that deal on Wal-Mart's site, and I have $99. Not even close. PLEASE. Someone tell me how to make cash!!!

sell your family on Craigslist
#16011 Posted: 15:16:18 09/02/2014
Quote: Ash Starkindle

Well, you have to go to a counterfeit shop, and ask them for all their counterfeit money.
---
#hu
#16012 Posted: 15:41:35 09/02/2014
*hugs everyone who hugged me*
Thanks-again.
---
oh my god
#16013 Posted: 16:30:46 09/02/2014
Quote: Spyrobaro

*hugs*

We're here for you, Jagged!

*hugs*

I couldn't be more grateful that you guys are so supportive smilie
---
oh my god
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#16014 Posted: 16:36:51 09/02/2014
Quote: Rickorio
What do I do?!
Someone please tell me what do I do.
Do I hurt myself?
That won't help anything.
Do I run away?
With my luck they'll find me.
So I'll stay locked in the bathroom.
In the dark.
Where it's cold.
Because these days, the darkness is my friend, my partner, my soul.
I have a million problems.
None of them can be solved.

HOW ****ING DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT MY MOTHER?! I HAVE TRIED TO BE CIVIL TOWARDS YOU BUT THIS WAS THE LAST STRAW. SCREW YOU, I AM NOT GOING TO TRY HARD IN SCHOOL ANYMORE BECAUSE FRANKLY, I DON'T SEE MY LIFE GOING ANYWHERE ANYWAY. I AM NOT GOING TO THINK OF MY MOTHER AS AN AUNT. HOW CAN YOU EVEN SUGGEST THAT?! I. HATE. YOU. OH MY GOD. HOW DARE YOU.
I'm crying my eyes out and you're making pancakes. Not even trying to make it better for me. You just felt the need to relive my ****ty life, didnt you? Why, may I ask? Because you need to face the reality of this world. WHAT THE ****????? YOU MAKE NO SENSE. why is this happening. Whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy. A question in my life that has NEVER been answered. I want answers and I want them now.

What do I do.
I can't stay locked in the bathroom forever.
Though I wish I could.
I don't want to go to school tomorrow.
I don't want to live here anymore.
Never did in the first place.

Please ignore this

*hugs* Aww, don't worry, eventually, I'm sure this will get better. Also, if you need someone to talk to, I'm here.

Damn to the straight, bud *hugs jstar*
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#16015 Posted: 16:49:29 09/02/2014
*Hugs Jstar*
We got you're back.

---

Everywhere else they got like 5 inches
except here. hhhmmmm..
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#16016 Posted: 16:52:51 09/02/2014
@J-Star- Wow. That person is really rude. You should tell someone irl to make them shut up.

@Ash- Ask for money on your b-day. Make a yard sale or a lemonade stand. Try one of those.
#16017 Posted: 17:03:34 09/02/2014
*hugs HCI, accepts Cynderfan's hug, hugs parisrulez12*
TS-unfortunately, that person is my aunt. Whoopee me.
---
oh my god
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5415
#16018 Posted: 17:40:28 09/02/2014
Jaggedstar, I feel so bad...
*hugs* You can talk it over with me like old times or others, you've got fans and friends here! smilie
---
BREATHE AIR.
#16019 Posted: 17:55:36 09/02/2014
*hugs HCI, accepts Cynderfan's hug, hugs parisrulez12*
TS-unfortunately, that person is my aunt. Whoopee me.

Don't worry (depending on what religion you believe in) I'm sure that she'll get what's coming for her. ^.^b

Quote: ThroneOfMalefor
Jaggedstar, I feel so bad...
*hugs* You can talk it over with me like old times or others, you've got fans and friends here! smilie

This. If you need someone to rant to, without posting it here, I'm here for ya.
---
#hu
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3600
#16020 Posted: 18:28:36 09/02/2014
Oh my J-Star, I am so sorry for what you have to go through, poor girl. Sending all love to you. *hugs and never let's go*
---
My life is complete.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#16021 Posted: 18:39:07 09/02/2014

I don't know what to do with myself! I am very angry at you *resists urge to say and you won't like me when I'm angry!* Jokes aside, I'm FURIOUS. I like putting things in lists so here we go. Note readers: Just ignore. It's only stupid me rambling on about my stupid life. Nothing special :)

-For the past few days I've been stressing about school. You think about saying to suck it up again and I'll rip your throat out >_> SOME SYMPATHY WOULD BE NICE! ANXIETY ATTACKS OVER HERE!

-You want to ban phone calls between me and mum? Lol not happening. You can try. But I can register my mobile to your home phone so I can make international calls whenever the **** I like and you will pay the bills. :)

*hugs you very tight*
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#16022 Posted: 18:42:10 09/02/2014
omg i love you all seriously ❤
*hugs all back*
---
oh my god
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5317
#16023 Posted: 19:22:27 09/02/2014
*~HUGS J~STAR TIGHTLY~*
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#16024 Posted: 20:02:07 09/02/2014
*hugs J-Star to death*
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#16025 Posted: 20:12:44 09/02/2014
Well, one month from today is my birthday. And I already know that I'm going to ask for a premium membership to this one website.

And more HTTYD stuff.

Much, much more HTTYD stuff...
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9350
#16026 Posted: 20:24:24 09/02/2014
I've got no thoughts, oh there you go, there's one.
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#16027 Posted: 20:54:58 09/02/2014
Yes. Finally playing Pokèmon Showdown! If only I knew how to work it...
#16028 Posted: 21:06:27 09/02/2014
I lost the chatzy url since im on my new computer. Can someone pls show me the link D:
---
My life is complete.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8756
#16029 Posted: 21:12:49 09/02/2014
http://www.chatzy.com/8645785469689
- - -
#16030 Posted: 22:17:50 09/02/2014
NM i got it
---
My life is complete.
#16031 Posted: 22:52:30 09/02/2014
*screams* I really tried hard. I can't do it. There's way to many decisions to make. Each answer is wrong. Each question is stupid. I quit. Game over. *throws game in trash can, sets game on fire, buries ashes in the snow* I'm done. smilie
#16032 Posted: 23:11:04 09/02/2014
Quote: Cynderfan507
*screams* I really tried hard. I can't do it. There's way to many decisions to make. Each answer is wrong. Each question is stupid. I quit. Game over. *throws game in trash can, sets game on fire, buries ashes in the snow* I'm done. smilie

Guuurrll, you just gotta believe in yourself!

Oh but I do believe in myself. It was that game I didn't believe in. Seems like I always made mistakes. I think that game was cheating so I couldn't win. smilie. Don't matter now, it's buried in the snow. To be forever forgotten until Spring, then I'll bury it in the mud. smilie
#16033 Posted: 23:17:12 09/02/2014

Oh but I do believe in myself. It was that game I didn't believe in. Seems like I always made mistakes. I think that game was cheating so I couldn't win. smilie. Don't matter now, it's buried in the snow. To be forever forgotten until Spring, then I'll bury it in the mud. smilie

I don't think games can cheat...

When you're playing against the computer, yes they can. And it did.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#16034 Posted: 23:20:26 09/02/2014

[User Posted Image]
Parappa is not amused
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#16035 Posted: 23:35:10 09/02/2014
God. No. Please god no.
I need to find that. both projects are worth 50 pts.

I have one done..*sigh* they're at school somewhere..then...
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#16036 Posted: 00:01:31 10/02/2014
Last night was so fun, but so wierd.
#16037 Posted: 02:13:48 10/02/2014
butthurt fanboi
fap to that blue ass
laugh at yourself and loosen up that belt you whore
---
BREATHE AIR.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#16038 Posted: 02:20:19 10/02/2014
butthurt fanboi
fap to that blue ass

Don't even start, I know that was aimed at me. This is exactly why I blocked your stupid ass.
#16039 Posted: 02:41:58 10/02/2014
bye

--
---
BREATHE AIR.
#16040 Posted: 03:39:37 10/02/2014
Well, I've noticed that my self-esteem has gone up lately. A little too much tbh.
I start feeling good about myself, and then I feel congratulatory because I feel good about myself.

This is a mistake.

I start feeling WAY too overconfident and arrogant, and then bad things happen... Ugh, there is no happy medium, is there?
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#16041 Posted: 03:55:51 10/02/2014
Is listening to broken voiced hetalia people normal?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#16042 Posted: 04:30:22 10/02/2014
butthurt fanboi
fap to that blue ass

you would get wrecked on any other site if you acted like that
First | Previous | Page 321 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 ... 933 934 935

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me