Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Chi
First | Previous | Page 27 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 48 49 50
All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Chi [CLOSED]
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5726
#1301 Posted: 13:36:24 08/02/2014
Quote: Grimslinger91
Quote: zookinator
Hey, I would like some legendries here. When I was younger (8-9), I had HeartGold and Diamond. I honestly just finished the game and left most of the legendries. Now I see why. I had pretty horrid Pokémon, barely any Pokeballs, and no Pokémon that are good for getting legendries down to low health. So, I just gave up on trying to find the legendires in older versions, unless I want to restart them, which I don't really want to do (Yet). Here is a list of the legendries I would like.

Articuno
Moltres
Lugia
Suicune
Raikou
Entei
Latios
Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Deoxys (Any form)
Arceus

I now this may be a lot to ask for, and I am not asking for those event Pokémon. I have none of those, but if anyone is willing to trade the above listed and any event Pokémon, I would very glad. I am sure there are a few cloners around these forums...

I have an arceus and also a deoxys and I would be happy to clone them for you

That would be wonderful Grimslinger. As soon as I know your Friend Code to trade, and you have cloned them, maybe we could come up with a deal. I have a variety of Pokémon for trde, and if you want a certain one, could clone. Just let me know.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8756
#1302 Posted: 14:09:04 08/02/2014
Quote: Eggers
Why on Earth did they make Xerneas and Yveltal so easy to catch? Both have a capture rate of 70, whereas other legendaries have a lower capture rate. Palkia (who I managed to catch in a quick ball without fighting in Pearl) has a rate of 30. Rayquaza has a rate of 3. Even Lunatone can be a pain to capture with a rate of 45. I feel bad for anyone who wasted their masterball on these guys. So since the game legendary isn't worth using the masterball, who should it be used on? I still haven't gotten to the 8th badge yet, and I know Mewtwo is somewhere in the game. Are there any other legendaries besides him in this one that I should use it for?

For the kids who don't know how to play.
flashwingftw Emerald Sparx Gems: 3332
#1303 Posted: 14:36:51 08/02/2014
Why on Earth did they make Xerneas and Yveltal so easy to catch? Both have a capture rate of 70, whereas other legendaries have a lower capture rate. Palkia (who I managed to catch in a quick ball without fighting in Pearl) has a rate of 30. Rayquaza has a rate of 3. Even Lunatone can be a pain to capture with a rate of 45. I feel bad for anyone who wasted their masterball on these guys. So since the game legendary isn't worth using the masterball, who should it be used on? I still haven't gotten to the 8th badge yet, and I know Mewtwo is somewhere in the game. Are there any other legendaries besides him in this one that I should use it for?

Y'know, the capture rate is like that for little kids. Little kids who probably don't know how to buy tons of pokeballs. I used my master ball both times on the legendaries, mainly because I don't buy pokeballs throughout the story because I'm too busy training to be catching. Plus they look cool in the master ball. Let's be honest here, no other legendary in the game NEEDS the master ball to be caught, the elemental bird trio are easy to catch, Mewtwo can't find his way out of a stupid quick ball, and Zygarde is just Zygarde. I didn't have trouble catching any of them. I don't want my master ball to rot in my bag for the rest of eternity like it did in Black 2 and end up miss clicking it. Besides, Yveltal needs a master ball to contain his awesomeness.
---
The PinkPrint is on iTunes now! #TeamMinaj
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#1304 Posted: 15:26:43 08/02/2014
Fair enough. I just enjoyed the other games where I was throwing almost every ball I had at them and praying this one finally caught them since I was running low. The one quick ball capture of Xerneas just didn't seem as fulfilling as it did when I got Palkia with it. You're right though, there are plenty of kids who wouldn't think to stock up before the fight. I remember having to help one boy with his back in Diamond/Pearl because he kept killing the legendary. I looked at his bag before starting the fight and saw he had like 5 ultra balls and a handful of great balls. So I can see the point.
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#1305 Posted: 15:42:58 08/02/2014
Quote: flashwingftw

Y'know, the capture rate is like that for little kids. Little kids who probably don't know how to buy tons of pokeballs. I used my master ball both times on the legendaries, mainly because I don't buy pokeballs throughout the story because I'm too busy training to be catching. Plus they look cool in the master ball. Let's be honest here, no other legendary in the game NEEDS the master ball to be caught, the elemental bird trio are easy to catch, Mewtwo can't find his way out of a stupid quick ball, and Zygarde is just Zygarde. I didn't have trouble catching any of them. I don't want my master ball to rot in my bag for the rest of eternity like it did in Black 2 and end up miss clicking it. Besides, Yveltal needs a master ball to contain his awesomeness.

Legendaries should preserve in Pokeballs because they proove skill c:
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#1306 Posted: 17:09:23 08/02/2014
Quote: DummyZ

Legendaries should preserve in Pokeballs because they proove skill c:

Don't they all?
---
SC
Grimslinger91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#1307 Posted: 17:20:25 08/02/2014
Fair enough. I just enjoyed the other games where I was throwing almost every ball I had at them and praying this one finally caught them since I was running low. The one quick ball capture of Xerneas just didn't seem as fulfilling as it did when I got Palkia with it. You're right though, there are plenty of kids who wouldn't think to stock up before the fight. I remember having to help one boy with his back in Diamond/Pearl because he kept killing the legendary. I looked at his bag before starting the fight and saw he had like 5 ultra balls and a handful of great balls. So I can see the point.

Stock up on dusk balls
#1308 Posted: 21:10:56 08/02/2014

I enjoy it too, but not for too long, I almost always overstock before a legendary battle and end up catching it within 10 tries. I've always had a hard time with the lake trio.
---
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#1309 Posted: 22:58:29 08/02/2014
Ahhh, I remember when I tried to get Rayquaza for the first time. I had to have a friend do it for me. I killed Groundon.

That being said, I recently downloaded Emerald on my laptop, and I let the nostalgia flood in.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#1310 Posted: 23:12:18 08/02/2014
Sh Figuart Lucario confirmed. If you don't know what figuarts are they are highly detailed and highly articulated action figures that can vary from Anime characters to tokuatsu characters.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
#1311 Posted: 23:22:05 08/02/2014
Lucario and Palkia were recently confirmed to be in the new smash bros.
---
R.I.P to my wallet
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#1312 Posted: 23:29:59 08/02/2014

Lucario has been confirmed smilie
---
words. letters. filler.
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1313 Posted: 23:35:44 08/02/2014
I want that Lucario fig.I can just see it on ebay.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#1314 Posted: 23:48:12 08/02/2014
I am for sure getting that figure....Anyways i remember as a kid, staying up almost all night to capture Rayquaza. I forget what i had used my masterball on. But this gen i decided to use it on Mewtwo for nostalgic reasons. I used it on him in red and blue so i used it here as well. Plus i decided it would b a pain to deal with recover on him. But Zapdos really irritated me with how stubborn it was. I had it at 1hp with false swipe and i used up all the pp from my sleep powder and still didnt catch it. Used 40 ultraball, 15 greatballs, 7 timer balls, and 3 repeat balls....I have no clue as to why the repeat ball caught it when logically it should have been to least suited ball to use on a legendary i hadnt caught yet -.-
---
Praise Helix!!!
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#1315 Posted: 23:51:47 08/02/2014
Im getting more Shinies than I think I should :\ I found a Espurr today. Yesterday I found a Dewgong.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#1316 Posted: 00:06:56 09/02/2014
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

I'm not happy either, I want Mewtwo back! Lucario isn't as awesome to me.
---
R.I.P to my wallet
#1317 Posted: 00:10:44 09/02/2014
smealum has been looking through the models of the ROM and has just recently posted a picture of shiny Xerneas and Zygarde's models, although the texture mapping from converting is rather glitchy.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:33:12 09/02/2014 by DummyZ
#1318 Posted: 00:11:36 09/02/2014

I'm not happy either, I want Mewtwo back! Lucario isn't as awesome to me.

I'm happy Lucario is back. I used the "smilie" because it's old news that Lucario is in SSBU/3DS
---
words. letters. filler.
#1319 Posted: 00:38:43 09/02/2014
Oh. Well Lucario was confirmed just a week ago. That seems recent to me.
---
R.I.P to my wallet
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:40:09 09/02/2014 by flashwingftw
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#1320 Posted: 01:56:58 09/02/2014
just brought over a hacked shiny perfect gengar and don't feel bat tall t^-^t
Don't be too tempted moral***s<3
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:51:38 09/02/2014 by joerox123
Thepokeman Blue Sparx Gems: 590
#1321 Posted: 09:00:46 09/02/2014
So I was checking through my pokemanz and it turns out he has 6IVs so he is up for trade
I perticuarly want shiny or legend or any good offer and if you want I'll evolve it
papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
#1322 Posted: 11:37:39 09/02/2014
What's you guys favorite pokemon related channel? Mine is Shofu.
---
"And now this world shall now Pain!"
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1323 Posted: 11:43:56 09/02/2014
I don't know to be honest.I don't really like any of them that much
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#1324 Posted: 11:46:42 09/02/2014
Quote: azz01

I mainly like Shofu, because he's funny and his Pokemon songs. (Go look up TM87, It's hilarious.)
---
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#1325 Posted: 12:24:40 09/02/2014
DIGGERSBY THO
---
henlo
#1326 Posted: 12:42:21 09/02/2014
Quote: Will171717
DIGGERSBY THO

One of my favorite videos Shofu ever recorded.
---
#1327 Posted: 13:33:47 09/02/2014
Quote: papa123

This XP
#1328 Posted: 15:30:43 09/02/2014
Haydunn
*shot*
#1329 Posted: 15:41:25 09/02/2014
Quote: azz01

I mainly like Shofu, because he's funny and his Pokemon songs. (Go look up TM87, It's hilarious.)

He's my fav too, I like Haydunn, J witz, Marriland, Giancarlparamingo11, and cobanermani a lot too.

DIGGERSBY THO

Diggersby tho?

DIGGERSBY THO

One of my favorite videos Shofu ever recorded.

It's my favorite omg it's so funny! smilie
---
R.I.P to my wallet
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#1330 Posted: 18:00:23 09/02/2014

J-Wittz
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#1331 Posted: 18:04:18 09/02/2014
Quote: hardcoreignitor

J-Wittz

I like him too.
---
#1332 Posted: 18:36:02 09/02/2014
[User Posted Image]

It's so fun <3
---
#1333 Posted: 18:39:31 09/02/2014
Quote: joerox123
[User Posted Image]

It's so fun <3

and yet you forgot to give it dragon pulse </3
#1334 Posted: 18:40:09 09/02/2014
We need to make Diggerspy an uber!
---
#1335 Posted: 19:13:52 09/02/2014
smealum has been looking through the models of the ROM and has just recently posted a picture of shiny Xerneas and Zygarde's models, although the texture mapping from converting is rather glitchy.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

They look great. Can you actually get a legit shiny zygarde because I didn't fight zygarde yet?
SilverWolf1129 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1891
#1336 Posted: 19:23:18 09/02/2014

NateWantsToBattle or MunchingOrange. Also, if anyone wants a 6 IV Ditto I'll give it to them. I have a bunch of them. Looking for a Timid Rayquaza or a shiny Poke.
---
It begins with them. But ends, with me. Their son. Vaxus.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:24:29 09/02/2014 by SilverWolf1129
#1337 Posted: 20:02:48 09/02/2014
Quote: SilverWolf1129

NateWantsToBattle or MunchingOrange. Also, if anyone wants a 6 IV Ditto I'll give it to them. I have a bunch of them. Looking for a Timid Rayquaza or a shiny Poke.

I'll take a ditto,I'm offering a shiny ferroseed
#1338 Posted: 21:01:15 09/02/2014

Okay do I have your FC?
---
#1339 Posted: 21:29:52 09/02/2014

Okay do I have your FC?

No,I'll PM you it
#1340 Posted: 23:02:55 09/02/2014
Does anyone have a shiny Amaura/Aurorus?
---
R.I.P to my wallet
#1341 Posted: 23:52:44 09/02/2014
Should I EV train? I didn't on my first playthrough and it worked out fine, but I'm not sure if I should or not. Planned team if it helps at all:

Delphox
Blastoise
Lucario
Salamence
Scizor (Can someone trade me a low level Scyther with metal coat?)
Dugtrio
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#1342 Posted: 00:39:34 10/02/2014
NEW EEVEE EVOLUTION LEAKED!!
I think its bug type...
[User Posted Image]
http://hyrulecentral.net/new-eeveelution-leaked/
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#1343 Posted: 00:51:40 10/02/2014
Quote: prextail202
I think its bug type...
[User Posted Image]

Cool! I want a dragon eveelution
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#1344 Posted: 01:12:58 10/02/2014
And it was posted back in 2013, when fans would deliberately make blurry game screenshots to fool other fans that their creation was an "official Pokemon".
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#1345 Posted: 01:22:24 10/02/2014
Quote: prextail202
I think its bug type...
[User Posted Image]

Thanks for making me laugh like a dick! :3
#1346 Posted: 04:32:58 10/02/2014
[User Posted Image]

It's so fun <3

HOW MANY 3DS'S DO YOU HAVE JOE.
---
words. letters. filler.
#1347 Posted: 17:38:34 10/02/2014
[User Posted Image]

It's so fun <3

HOW MANY 3DS'S DO YOU HAVE JOE.

1? why?
---
#1348 Posted: 19:09:18 10/02/2014
Greatest revenge kill ever
#1349 Posted: 19:29:18 10/02/2014

Want to battle for fun? I'll send you a challenge smilie~
---
#1350 Posted: 20:18:29 10/02/2014

Want to battle for fun? I'll send you a challenge smilie~

Sure, whenever you're ready~
First | Previous | Page 27 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me