Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The New Smash Brothers... ((A SSB RP!))
Page 1 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24
The New Smash Brothers... ((A SSB RP!)) [CLOSED]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#1 Posted: 21:28:27 24/01/2014 | Topic Creator
The land of the SSB, a pretty awesome place! Brawl,Battle and win agains your friends in the Arena, Or if you like go out and explore whille fighting the bad guys who lurk the land!
The new had arrived, and there are new Smash Brothers! Some may be familar to some smash brothers, others may be from a completely different universe!
But, with new heroes comes new trouble. The lands of SSB have began to get invaded by what is called the Shadow Army. These are a group of villans that have teamed up to defeat the heroes once and for all! But, they have a leader, and who knows what sort of evil this could become..

Rules:
Max 5 characters
You may play as any character from any SSB game as long as he/she is not taken!
New smash brothers MUST BE OFFICIAL VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS
You must be able to control all your characters
No controling others
No God modding
No invincible people
Have fun!

Name:
Game:
Info:
Other?:

Name: Pit
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Game: Kid Icarus: Uprising
Info: http://kidicarus.wikia.com/wiki/Pit
Other?: nope

Name: Ricken
Game: Fire Emblem Awakeining
Info: http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Ricken
Other?: nope
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:15:37 04/02/2014 by prextail202
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2 Posted: 04:34:07 28/01/2014
Will Mewtwo and Mew be invincible?
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#3 Posted: 13:33:47 28/01/2014
No Godmodding, sleeps.

Can I take Scrooge Mcduck?
(He started out on a video game for the nes, then came the show, so he is a video game character)
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#4 Posted: 22:56:22 28/01/2014 | Topic Creator
No invincible characters, and yes you can HCI
---
#5 Posted: 00:33:46 29/01/2014
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
But Ah'm keepin mah money

Name: Scrooge Mcduck
Game: Duckatles (And Ducktales Remastered)
Info: Greedy Old Man, basically if Mr Krabs was a duck. Loves money and will whack people on the head 6 ways to Sunday to get moe cash for his 90 foot deep money bin that he dives into regularly.
Other?: Can bounce on his cane.
---
nyeheheheheh

Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#6 Posted: 03:26:06 29/01/2014
No no no are they invincible?
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#7 Posted: 13:29:35 29/01/2014
Why would they be?
Is MEWTWO invincible in the Pokemon series?
Is mew?
And even if they were, that would be Godmodding.
You can't have an invincible character.
Heck, the only thing Mr Mcduck can do is whack people with his cane and buy things!
---
nyeheheheheh

ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8195
#8 Posted: 18:12:55 29/01/2014
Oh here it is! ^.^
Character: Dark Pit
Appearance: http://static3.wikia.nocookie....kpit_artnew.png
A darker-looking version of Pit. Wields a Silver Bow.
Game: Kid Icarus: Uprising
Info: http://www.kidicaruswiki.org/Dark_Pit
Other: Created from the Mirror of Truth, a manifestation of Pit's dark side. Serious and sarcastic.

Character: Marth
Appearance: http://static4.wikia.nocookie....arth(Clear).png
Blue-haired young man clad in formal navy outfit. Wields sword Falchion.
Game: Fire Emblem
Info: http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Marth
Other: A noble, level-headed swordsman. Great loyalty and stands by his teammates.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#9 Posted: 18:13:08 02/02/2014
So shall we start?
---
nyeheheheheh

NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#10 Posted: 19:17:27 02/02/2014
Ooc: Sleepy you will basickly power play...prex can you reserve a place for me? I'd like to join but I'm on a phone.
#11 Posted: 23:02:09 03/02/2014 | Topic Creator
((Accepted Shadmew, and Sure Ninjask.
We can start if you guys like smilie))
---
#12 Posted: 23:32:24 03/02/2014
Awesome! Go ahead! smilie
---
#13 Posted: 00:34:48 04/02/2014
Yay!
I'd like to start, take it awaaaaaaaaay
---
nyeheheheheh

#14 Posted: 10:30:26 04/02/2014 | Topic Creator
((Your posts don't need to be this long x3 I just like typing a lot if I'm the first to start a RP.))

The young mage soon found himself standing in front of a huge stadium, holding the official Smash Brothers envelope in his hand, he looked at the big building in amazement.
"Woah...This definitely has to be the place..." He said to himself as he walked closer to the stadium and slowly pushed open the door. What he saw, well specifically who he saw gave him a surprise. Ricken blinked, "I-I have to be dreaming...Th-That just isn't possible...is it...?"
Pit had just recently signed up for the latest tournament in the stadium. He was confident that he was going to win this time. With his bow in hand, he eagerly awaited the tournament to start. He saw the short brown-haired boy, he seemed rather lost. That must have been one of the newcomers like was mentioned earlier. They had been automatically entered in the tournament if they came, to test out what strength and weaknesses the newcomers had. "You must be one of the new guys, I'm Pit! Nice to meet you!" Pit said with a smile as he walked over to Ricken.
Ricken saw Pit approach him, he was still quite shocked to how a angel was here, but he put that aside for now. "I'm Ricken" he replied to Pit, "I recently received this letter to come here " he then added, holding the letter.
---
#15 Posted: 10:32:20 04/02/2014
[[I'm still on a phone, can I take Mega Mewtwo Y and Yoshi?]]
#16 Posted: 11:13:50 04/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: NINJAsk11
[[I'm still on a phone, can I take Mega Mewtwo Y and Yoshi?]]

((Sure))
---
#17 Posted: 11:59:54 04/02/2014
((Great! Thanks!))

Yoshi was just standing there, watching some of the newcomers. He saw Ricken and Pit talk and some other people.He turned around and shocked. "Wha?" He stared into two red eyes. Mega Mewtwo..."Hello, you must be one of the competeters? Right?" Mega Mewtwo asked. "Yo-yoshi! Yes I am!" Yoshi sticked out his hand to shake hands, but Mega Mewtwo hugged Yoshi. "You are so cute!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:08:15 04/02/2014 by NINJAsk11
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 9179
#18 Posted: 20:50:03 04/02/2014
[May I join?]

Name: Pyro
Game: Team Fortress 2
Info: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Pyro
Other?: I will be using his default weapons for this, with the exception of the Flare Gun.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:00:39 04/02/2014 by Skyhunter
#19 Posted: 00:49:22 05/02/2014 | Topic Creator
((Accepted))
---
#20 Posted: 00:50:36 05/02/2014
A dark angel flapped his wings, his red eyes trailing over the building. With a growl, he noticed his lighter twin talking with a mage. What is Pit doing here? he thought to himself. No matter. He doesn't need to know I'm here. Grasping a certain envelope with a Smash label emblazoned on it, he glided down to the shade of a tree and gazed out upon another crowd of Smashers, a Mewtwo and a Yoshi. Good thing he'd played Mario and Pokemon games before, or he'd be totally lost with the names.
---
#21 Posted: 01:04:28 05/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Pit looked at the letter that Ricken had held. "Yeah, its the same kind of one i got when i was accepted as one of the Smash Brothers. Welcome!" the angel boy said with a smile.
"Thanks Pit, So i heard there was some sort of tournament here for the newcommers?" Ricken asked him.
"Yeah, And some of the smash brothers from the past years are also welcome to sign up, i did anyways!" Pit replied with a smile.
"Wait, so that means its possible that i could be battling you Pit?" Ricken then asked him.
"Yeah, thats right! But dont worry, it`ll be fine." He replied. Ricken was unsure about the idea of battling in the tournament, but it should be fun, It was said on the letter that no one really gets hurt anyways.
---
#22 Posted: 01:25:35 05/02/2014
Meanwhile, a swordsman emerged from the building. After briefly looking around, he noticed Pit, a young angel, and Ricken, a Mage hailing from the Fire Emblem franchise, like him. Smiling, he walked over to them. It would be a good idea to talk to others to get an idea of what they were like. Pit was quite friendly, and he remembered that they'd been good friends since last Smash.
"Greetings, Pit and Ricken."
---
#23 Posted: 02:20:52 05/02/2014
[Thank you smilie]

Happily skipping through the meadows of Pyroland, the masked man approached the stadium with glee, excited to make new friends and to spread joy and wonder to the world. A scorched invitation in hand, he giddily greeted the Yoshi and Mega Mewtwo with a muffled but friendly "Mmmph!"
---
#24 Posted: 03:30:52 05/02/2014
Hmm, Dark Pit thought. I don't recognize this guy. He continued to watch the exchange while hidden in the shadows, analyzing the facts. His hand slipped to his precious weapon, the Silver Bow. It was said to be a weapon for advanced users, and using it displayed his skill in battles.
By any means, the thought of fighting filled him with anticipation. Smash Brothers felt like the perfect place for him.
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#25 Posted: 03:46:51 05/02/2014
Name: Mawile
Appearance: http://pokemonplus.invisionzon...ebbf572428d.jpg
Game: Pokemon games since Sapphire and Ruby
Info: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mawile_(Pokémon)
Other?: Can go mega during certain times and knows Iron head, Play rough, Thunder fang, and crunch

Name: Dry Bowser
Appearance: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs7...950-d4fr6sb.png
Game: Super mario
Info: http://www.mariowiki.com/Dry_Bowser
Other?: Has a lot of the abilities normal bowser has but with a little more
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#26 Posted: 12:34:46 05/02/2014 | Topic Creator
((Accepted))

Pit and Ricken soon heard the prince of Altea speak to them. "Oh, Hi Marth!" Pit said with a smile.
"Marth? You`re here too?" Ricken asked, he had no idea that he would be here too. It was quite a good thing too, the more people he knew around here the better.
"Yep! You`re not the first one from your world here." Pit responded to Ricken.
"Cool! I wonder who else i`ll meet up with here." Ricken then said.
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#27 Posted: 15:29:16 05/02/2014
OOC: I have to make a kid Icarus character now the urge is killing me!

Name: Choas Kin
Appearance: http://kidicarus.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos_Kin
Game: Kid Iccarus
Info: http://kidicarus.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos_Kin
Other?: Can try and control souls like before but can sometimes fail

Name: Silver
Appearance: http://static4.wikia.nocookie....d5/Silver02.png
Game: Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 and later
Info: http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Silver_the_Hedgehog
Other?: Has telekinesis powers

Mawile then slowly looked at her envelope and looked up at the building. 'Yup this is the place.' She thought as she walked in a saw three guys almost the all the same height talking to each other as she looked at them confused.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:29:36 05/02/2014 by chained skull
#28 Posted: 16:08:27 05/02/2014
Mewtwo sat down... he stared in front of herself. "So...What's this 'battle' like?" He asked to Yoshi. "It's not very heard nor easy, just kick baddass in everyone's but....no of course not, I'm joking. You'll see."
Mewtwo looked around, she stood up and walked to the two angels. "Um..Hi...Both new too?"
#29 Posted: 16:58:56 05/02/2014
"Mmrph?" Pyro let out a confused grunt. He didn't come to fight, what were they talking about? Perhaps he had heard them wrong. Regardless, he came to the group with enthusiasm hoping to form a companionship with one of these strangers. A series of raspy greeting mumbles came from the gas mask.

"Hello friends!"
---
#30 Posted: 17:16:13 05/02/2014
Mewtwo turned around, with an awkward look. "Get that mask off, it looks scary....and hi...."
#31 Posted: 17:26:45 05/02/2014
Marth nodded politely. "There's lots to see and do, Ricken. It is quite an honor to be here." He turned to Pit. "So, how's training been going? It's been quite a while, has it not?"
---
#32 Posted: 17:33:55 05/02/2014
"If you say so..." Pyro reluctantly mumbled.

[User Posted Image]
---
#33 Posted: 17:38:24 05/02/2014
In the shadows, Dark Pit flinched, then cursed himself for weakness. He stared at the masked man, well, unmasked man so his face wouldn't freak him out any longer. Then, he took a running leap and flew up into the air, spying on the Smashers once more and waiting for something to happen.
---
#34 Posted: 17:56:17 05/02/2014
Yoshi noticed Dark Pit, and waved to him! "Hello! Wanna talk?"
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#35 Posted: 18:10:23 05/02/2014
((May I join?))
#36 Posted: 19:59:36 05/02/2014
Re-donning his gas mask, the Pyro created what appeared to him to be a harmless jet of rainbows, which he stared at intensively. In reality, however, it was a large campfire.
---
#37 Posted: 20:12:44 05/02/2014
Pausing and hovering in the sky, Dark Pit looked down at the green dinosaur that had called to him. Should he talk with it?
The angel had been told that he had a rough way of coming off on others. The probability that he'd unintentionally make Yoshi mad at him was high. He stared at it, planning his next move.
---
#38 Posted: 20:40:50 05/02/2014
Yoshi blinked. "What's wrong? Don't you want some candy? Or just talk?"
#39 Posted: 21:05:45 05/02/2014
Yoshi doesn't know a thing about me, Dark Pit thought. He doesn't know my relations with Pit, or anyone in general. He's so innocent. The angel sighed. Well, enough stalking around on my own. I might as well just see what some of them are like.
Decided, he swooped down in front of the dinosaur.
---
#40 Posted: 07:49:20 06/02/2014
"You look like pit alot, whats your name?" Yoshi asked.
#41 Posted: 12:27:58 06/02/2014
Dark Pit's eyes flicked away from Yoshi. Start things off well, he decided.
"Dark Pit. I was born to fight, and have been traveling around for a while. I recently received a letter," he held up the Smash envelope, "and it said to come here ."
---
#42 Posted: 16:06:32 06/02/2014
"I see... I'm glad to see another Angel besides pit... ugh Pit broke the fourth wall too much and I'm getting tired of him... My Final Smash looks like Angel Wings too... but better... Talking about wings, yours look pretty nice!"
#43 Posted: 20:52:22 06/02/2014
"Hmm." Dark Pit acknowledged the complement with a dip of his head. But one thing the dinosaur had said stumped him. What was a Final Smash? Did it boost your power or some sort? If it did, he needed to know. Power and battle was his thing.
"What do you mean by a 'Final Smash?'"
---
#44 Posted: 23:03:53 06/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadowMewX
Marth nodded politely. "There's lots to see and do, Ricken. It is quite an honor to be here." He turned to Pit. "So, how's training been going? It's been quite a while, has it not?"

"It must be a great honor to be invited to this place as well." Ricken said with a smile as he held the letter.
"Training has been going great so far! Cant wait to see the other new Smash brothers who come here this year!" Pit said with a smile.
---
#45 Posted: 00:05:34 07/02/2014
A loud noise interrupted the brawlers as a orange chopper touched down and out came Scrooge Mc duck, who waved to his pilot and hew flew off. "Alright then, ladies" Scrooge blatantly told the brawlers. "'Ere is how this Ol vaudeville is gonna work. I smack ye in tha kisser 6 ways to Sunday, take yer money, and add it to my bin, done and done!" He started poking his cane at Pit's wings, much to his dismay. "'Ow much would you sell these fluffy wings for, Angel Boy?" He spoke in a manner similar to that of a car salesman. "I may need a back up if Old Father Time gets to these beauties" He proudly yelled, stroking his wings.
---
nyeheheheheh

#46 Posted: 00:14:42 07/02/2014
As Scrooge poked at Pit, Marth put his hand on the hilt of his sword. "Watch who you're fooling with," he warned. "Some nerve, for a new guy. At least, I do believe you're new around here. If you aren't, I'll kindly ask for you to call back your machine and depart."
---
#47 Posted: 00:24:23 07/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Pit felt that he was poked and turned around and saw the duck "..What?" Pit said, a little confused of what Scrooge had said, wondering if he heard him correctly.
Ricken saw what was going on, a little confused himself as well.
---
#48 Posted: 00:33:13 07/02/2014
The sound of the chopper snapped the mysterious pyromaniac out his trance. Turning his attention away from the rainbow geyser/fire pit, he noticed what appeared to him as a small duckling and a young cherub. Curious, he strolled over with a flower/flare gun in gloved hands as a friendship offering.
---
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#49 Posted: 00:59:09 07/02/2014
Name: Yami Bakura
Appearance : (trying to find a good pic...but look at my avatar for now...)
Game: Capsule Monster Colliseum and the YuGiOh! franchise
Info: Yami Bakura is the evil spirit in a pendant called the Millennium Ring. His host Ryou, does not know about his presence and thinks he just falls aslepe. The spirit had a rough life and saw his parents killed rout in front of him. He blames his rival Atem for his negative life and his depression led him to become one with a demon and he lent hus soul to typical Hell, making him very evil. He is also a thief, so he is good thief, making him amazing at brawl and pickpocketing, as so as moving around stealthily.
Other : Mistaken for Dracula smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:01:30 07/02/2014 by derpyhooves
#50 Posted: 06:16:48 07/02/2014
"A Final Smash? You can get that in battle by hitting a Smash orb. You get a nice power up for a amount of time."Yoshi said. Mewtwo now stood next to them too"
Page 1 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me