Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Lost Sound [CLOSED]
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#1 Posted: 06:03:42 02/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Plot:
Hello, you are receiving this message because you are one of the few people to have the powers of music. We know this must come off as a shock, but all of those creatures said to be unreal, or fake, are real. We need you to move through the dangers of the lands and retrieve something we've lost. We have lost a ball of energy that was used to control the sounds among us, and protect us from harmful sounds. We lost it to the Enemy, and need to get it back before the land is destroyed. Don't worry, for you are not alone. Others are receiving this message also, and you are to journey together and recover the energy sphere.
Signed,
The Leaders of Sound

Today, you received a strange message from people you've never heard about. They tell you that you have powers of music, and that fantasy creatures, are actually real. You go to the nearby meadow, and see there are others there. Others who were also called to meet here.

Yeah, wimpy plot, I know.

Rules:
- No godmodding, I'm begging
- No Gary-sues or. Mary-sues
- Romance is allowed, but please keep it PG-13
- No killing off others' characters without their permission
- Vikky J is the co-GM (whenever she gets here, that is)
- Ahem, no one-liners please. A minimum of 2 lines (roughly 3 or 4 would be equivalent for you mobile users)
- Limit yourselves to 3 powers please.
- Be conservative with your OOC posts. I don't want to log in and see an entire page of OOCs ._.'
- Please come up with your own character, not some character from a show or something.
- And lastly, put "Musical Meadow" in your history so I know you've read up to this point ^.^

Character Sheet -

Name:
Genre: (Electronic, Pop, Classical, Rock, etc.)
Powers:
Personality: (A few sentences)
History: (4-5 sentences or more, please)
Relationship:
Appearance:
Other:

If this shall live, I will post my characters ^.^
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#2 Posted: 14:43:16 02/02/2014
I WILL MAKE IT LIVE!!@!
Wait, what's the limit CL of characters?

Name: Tristyn
Genre: Techno and Dubstep. Likes some kinda of Alternative, mostly Zedd.
Powers: Can create sound waves that can knock someone back, slice them, or make their ears bleed.
Personality: He is sorta punkish at times, usually being rude and arrogant when faced with people he doesn't like or are bigger than him. He is usually a little peculiar around his friends, doing various things that make them break down in laughter. He also likes to flirt with people who have girl/boyfriends just to get the reaction out of them both, though sometimes it can get him in trouble. He skips school whenever he wants and really hates people who think they can boss him around.
History: Tristyn is a student at a large highschool. He usually hung out with his best friend's girlfriend's friends. They were pretty cool, but he usually felt like a 5th wheel, even though he knew there was already a 5th wheel. Anyway, he decided to take a vacation, which meant skipping school for about a month. When he got a letter, he was a little surprised as he didn't really know what it was exactly. He discovered his power, and 5 upturned and sliced in half cars later, he set out to find the others. Musical Meadow
Relationship: None
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Other: N/a
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:25:34 02/02/2014 by DragonCamo
#3 Posted: 17:34:45 02/02/2014 | Topic Creator
There's no limi. As many as you can handle ^.^

... And you put Musical Meadow in the wrong place <3
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#4 Posted: 18:20:19 02/02/2014
dammit and I finally remember there was one of those..
why isn't the pic showing up?
there
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:25:51 02/02/2014 by DragonCamo
#5 Posted: 18:27:41 02/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Accepted DC smilie
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#6 Posted: 19:12:39 02/02/2014
Name: Blake
Genre: Dubstep, techno, some alternative.
Powers: Can create a sound barrier to protect himself or others. Basically he spams protect like HDAZ's Flareon.
Personality: Blake used to be a shy person when he first lost his voice in a fire. He always hung out with Tristyn and shied away from others. Tristyn and later Terra brought him out his shel and back to his former self. He likes to have fun, but his usually a quiet person, standing idly by himself.
History: When Blake was 8, his house burned down. He was trapped in his room as he had no window and the door was up in flames. His parents couldn't make it to his room, as the stairs leading up to his room burned to a crisp and broke. He was breathing in so much smoke, he began to have breathing problems and eventually lost consciousness. When he awoke, he was in the hospital. He quickly learned that the smoke had damaged his vocal cords and that he was now mute. School was had, but he always had Tristyn on his side. When he got the letter, he was confused as he didn't think he even had powers. Musical Meadow
Relationship: Terra (shes not gonna be in dis rp)
Other: Mute

(the only musical characters I has right now .___.)
I DIDNT FORGET THIS TIME!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:13:24 02/02/2014 by DragonCamo
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#7 Posted: 21:25:36 02/02/2014
Ooc: this sounds cool. And the plot wasn't completely enjoy....

Name: Logain
Genre: Trance
powers:.can shoot balls if musical energy out of his hands.
Personality: outgoing, never backs down, but never looks for fights. Intelligent.
History: The son of a scientist, he was often shunned for his fathers experiments, and his interest in them. He often watched plasma coils blast a radio to the tunem s of au5. One day, however, hid father forgot to press a single button in his shut-down code, and got fried. Some people blame Logain, and he blames himself too. Musical meadow
Relationship: Likes Blake. Desperately hopes that that never gets
Appearance: a tall boy, with spiky black hair. Has blue eyes, and a small circular birthmark on his cheek.
Other: is gay.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:49:41 04/02/2014 by assassinelf
#8 Posted: 21:53:52 02/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Accepted Assassinelf ^.^
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#9 Posted: 21:57:43 02/02/2014
OOC: FINE THEN, DONT ACCEPT BLAKE ;A;
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#10 Posted: 21:59:50 02/02/2014 | Topic Creator
smilie Sorry DC
Accepted smilie

I'll make my characters when I get on the computer later on~
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#11 Posted: 23:01:26 02/02/2014
I'm planning on having him have a crush on somebody, but I'm waiting until you make your character. I want to know my options.
---
#12 Posted: 23:48:38 02/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Here is my character
I may make another one later in the Role-Play.

Name: Lassira
Genre: Classical
Powers: She carries a small flute that when played, can put enemies to sleep for a short while. Able to heal small wounds quickly; large wounds take 5-15 minutes depending on how deep.
Personality: A reserved girl. She normally stays in the background and aids those who needs it, but prefers to keep away from enemies in battle. Once you get to know her she is quite friendly, but otherwise she has a gloomy exterior.
History: Lassira grew up in a rich family. She attended very prestigious schools and was well-known. She lived like this until she was 10, which was when her parents were killed in a traumatizing assassination. She and her brother, Jayson, had ran away and went to live with a close friend of the family. Jayson had died from an odd disease a few years later, leaving Lassira as an only child. She had just recently received a strange letter, and was curious on what to do. Lassira eventually went to the meadow, where she found others like her. Musical Meadow
Appearance: Lassira is just about 5'10, and has long, honey-brown hair. She has dim, green eyes that seem to show no emotion. Her skin is very pale, and she has a few freckles scattered here and there. She always has on a white hoody with gray accents. She wears dark blue denim jeans, along with black and white converse. She has a small locket which holds a picture of her family.
Other: N/A
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#13 Posted: 02:08:52 03/02/2014
As many as we want, eh?

Name: Naru Yagiti
Genre: Pop
Powers: Weilds electricity
Personality: Kind of lazy and stubborn. She prefers to do her own thing and hates being told what to do. Doesn't exactly play well with other.
History: Miku, Neru, Gumi, Teto, Rin, Len worked together as a travelling dance crew under Miku. They are more less family to one another, not having much other family, thoguh Rin and Len are the only ones actually related being siblings. This means while they all do love and care for each, there are times they get on each other's nerves. Being so closely associated to music, the eventually got summoned to the musical meadow.
Relationship:
Other: Weapon is a pair of chakrams.

Name: Gumi Misaki
Genre: Indie
Powers: Is rather strong with most of her strength in her legs.
Personality: Calm and relaxed, Gumi is one who kinda goes with the flow of things. She is very friendly and outgoing and is the one who always cheers up her friends when they down. Can be a little goofy at times.
History: Miku, Neru, Gumi, Teto, Rin, Len worked together as a travelling dance crew under Miku. They are more less family to one another, not having much other family, thoguh Rin and Len are the only ones actually related being siblings. This means while they all do love and care for each, there are times they get on each other's nerves. Being so closely associated to music, the eventually got summoned to the musical meadow.
Relationship:
Other: Weapon is steel toed boots.

Name: Teto Kisano
Genre: Nightcore
Powers: Weilds fire.
Personality: Teto is kind of shy and quiet. She usually keeps to herself and doesn't do much outside her comfort zone.
Relationship:
Other: Weapon is a rapier.

Name: Miku Tamako
Genre: Classical
Powers: Can use her music to control some enemies bodies and/or minds.
Personality: According to Neru, Miku is a bit of a bossy *****. Miku is like the mother of the group and makes the hard choices to do what's best. she is rather autoritative and can be quite stern.
Relationship:
Other: Weapon is a keytar.

Name: Rin Kagoya
Genre: Electronic/Techno
Powers: Can perform magic, including healing spells, a sound shriek, and firing sound blasts.
Personality: Rin and Len are the young ones of the group and it rather shows. They are somewhat immature and act like mischievous little kids who hang out alot and goof off in their free time.
Relationship: Twin brother to Len.
Other: His power cames from his bracelets. His and Len's channel magic between each other to grant power.

Name: Len Kagoya
Genre: Electronic/Techno
Powers: Can perform magic, including healing spells, a sound shriek, and firing sound blasts.
Personality: Much like her brother, Len can often act like a kid, nosey and often getting into trouble with her brother. Both are very friendly and outgoing and can often get excited over the simplest of things.
Relationship: Twin sister to Rin.
Other: Her power comes from her bracelets which are linked to Rin's through a magic bond. The 2 must be near to perform magic.

I added Rin & Len.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 07:36:54 04/02/2014 by Seiki
#14 Posted: 02:37:53 03/02/2014 | Topic Creator
My goodness Seiki o.o
As long as you can keep up with them, I don't mind

Accepted~
Even though you did copy and paste their histories <3
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#15 Posted: 02:50:45 03/02/2014
Quote: Cynderluv8801
My goodness Seiki o.o
As long as you can keep up with them, I don't mind

Accepted~
Even though you did copy and paste their histories <3

smilie They all pretty much have the same histroy. When I saw the plot, I figured I might as well use this group of characters. Neru's usually the only one that gets any love, so why not use the others too?

And I totally didn't forget to make up a last name for Miku. <.>
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#16 Posted: 03:31:00 03/02/2014
OOC: I will join once I've created a character sheet.
#17 Posted: 03:36:37 03/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Alright S-G ^.^
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#18 Posted: 06:05:07 03/02/2014
Name: Lia Minito
Genre: Trance, Techno
Powers: Can wield wind and ice
Personality: Lia's quite a shy and timid girl. She doesn't speak up a lot and keeps her thoughts to herself. She's not very good at making friends, but if she does, she usually talks. She's kind, sweet and loyal. She likes to think things through and is good at making strategies.
History: Lia grew up in a small neighborhood with her parents and her older brother and sister. She found her love in music when she was 8 when she played a small tune on her family's grand piano. After that, she found a program on her computer and began to make music. After obtaining some instruments of her own, she created instrumentals and has just gotten confident enough to add her own singing to her music. She's usually seen with her little blue book, filled with song lyrics and notes, along with her headphones.
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Other: N/A
#19 Posted: 06:45:26 03/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Accepted S-G!~

We will be starting tomorrow. The starting point will be the Meadow, of course.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#20 Posted: 00:38:12 04/02/2014
Ooc: Why won't anyone make a Guy? Dang. Seems it's Blake's day.
---
#21 Posted: 01:31:30 04/02/2014
OOC: I might make a male character later.
#22 Posted: 01:56:13 04/02/2014
Quote: assassinelf
Ooc: Why won't anyone make a Guy? Dang. Seems it's Blake's day.

Blake and Tristyn are straight, sowy. I might post someone...actually.....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#23 Posted: 03:56:03 04/02/2014
Ooc: I know. A character can dream. I might change it to any homosexual character made.....
---
#24 Posted: 05:56:37 04/02/2014
OOC: I could add a guy, but idk if I want him gay or bi, or even to have a relationship. And if I add Rin I have to add his sister Len too.
---
#25 Posted: 06:10:04 04/02/2014
OOC: If there was a Len character, I would want to rp them. Just saying.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:10:30 04/02/2014 by Spyro-Gamer
#26 Posted: 06:29:36 04/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: whoops. Sorry, was playing a game. Y'all can add what you want according to characters. Just make sure to follow the rules and be able to handle everything ^.^

We will be starting now!~

Lassira was walking to the Meadow silently, looking around at her surroundings. She watched as a small white bunny scurried across the field in front of her, happy and bouncing with joy. Lassira continued to walk to where she saw a group of people standing around. "Must be the others" She mumbled to herself as she walked up to the group.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#27 Posted: 07:33:15 04/02/2014
Rin and Len ran through the meadow towards the rendez-vous ppoint, while holding hands, arms outstretched, giggling as they went. Miku wasn't far behind, scowling, as she often does at this group.
"Will you two quit running off?! We don't even know who sent us this letter! It could be dangerous!" Miku shouted after them. Though the pair didn't seem to pay attention or care.
"Oh let 'em be. It's good someone gets to have some fun with grouchy-Miss. Bossy-pants over here." Neru snapped back, annoyed at Miku.
"Who are you to talk?! You're worse than they are!" Miku snapped.
Neru gave Miku a dirty look, half-sticking her tongue out with a partial "come at me, bro" look. Gumi looked to Teto, both of whom were in the back of the group, and smiled.
"Ah, just another day as usual, huh?" Gumi slightly chuckled to herself.
Teto just looked away nervously, twiddling her thumbs.
---
#28 Posted: 14:42:46 04/02/2014
Logain looked around, and walked into the crowd. He was slightly nervous, and. Was wondering what to do. He looked at the nearest person, a. Girl named Lassira he recognized, and he asked her, "so you know what's going on?"
---
#29 Posted: 21:11:37 04/02/2014
Tristyn sat up high in a tree, hidden in the shadow cast for the leaves. His head slowly bopped up and down as he blasted music through his headphones. Just as the song finished, he heard a series of giggling noises and the annoyed tone of some people. Groaning, he stood and peeked through the foliage to see the dance crew walking towards the meadow, seeing the 2 youngest first, causing him to rethink his commitment to whatever this was.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#30 Posted: 23:33:10 04/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Lassira shook her head, looking to Logain. She returned her attention to the large crowd of people walking in the direction of the small group of people. She examined them all, and found them to also be part of the ones called to help.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#31 Posted: 03:04:13 05/02/2014
"Hello! I talked to you. I don't like being ignored. I got the letter to so do you have any idea what it's about?" Asked Logain, who was acting reckless against his nature. He was just slightly tire of always veiling ignored. And he had thought better if Lassira. Hmph.
---
#32 Posted: 03:42:19 05/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Lassira looked to Logain with a solemn face. "I shook my head. I don't know what it's about" Lassira mumbled, looking down to watch the white rabbit scurry around. She returned her gaze to the crowd in front of her.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#33 Posted: 04:39:52 05/02/2014
Once in the middle of the meadow, Rin and Len took seat on the grass and waited for the others to catch up. When they finally did, Neru sat down as well, leaning back on the grass. Teto just stood to the side. Gumi, shrugged then decided to sit as well. Miku remained standing, and put her hands on her hips.
"We shouldn't be just sitting around. This is important." Miku scolded.
"Oh get the pole out of your *** and relax." Neru said, annoyed.
Miku rubed the bridge of nose and shook her head. Knowing she wasn't going to win, she just sat down and joined them.
---
#34 Posted: 16:03:46 05/02/2014
Login looked at Lassira. "Oh. Hmm. I must sound like the biggest jerk ever, sorry." He then walked off, and looked around. Nothing was here, as far as he could see, other than people. So why were they sent here? Looks like he'll have to wait and see then
---
#35 Posted: 19:43:31 05/02/2014
Tristyn looked over to a near by tree curiously when he heard a sound. Quickly and carefully jumping to a thick branch of a close tree, he looked through the leaves to see his friend, Blake, fast asleep, back against the trunk. Tristyn gave a facepalm, before a devious smirk crossed his face. Quielty, he scaled the trunk and sat into a branch close to where Blake was.
"Ahem, WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" he screamed in Blake's ear. Blake jolted awake, losing his balance and fell to the ground with a mighty thud. Groaning, he rubbed his head before giving Tristyn a deadly glare, who was currently gasping for breathe having laughed so hard. Blake wanted to scream so many profanities at him, but couldn't.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#36 Posted: 14:27:12 06/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Lassira looked around at the many people around her. "So many might've received the letter..." She mumbled, before speaking up. "Um... Who here received a letter?" She asked everyone
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#37 Posted: 17:54:30 06/02/2014
Logain raised his hand, slowly. He felt sorrow about his rudeness, and wasn't sure about bringing her attention to him. He was looking around, waiting for others to raise their hands as well. He turned on his headphones up, but stayed alert.
---
#38 Posted: 18:55:12 06/02/2014
Miku spoke up. "We did."
The others in the group turned there attention towards Lassira, though Teto tried to shrink away, attempting to avoid attention falling on her.
"Were you the one who sent?" Gumi asks.
---
#39 Posted: 22:18:25 06/02/2014
Groggily, Blake got up, but fell right back onto the ground again, causing another fit of laughs from Tristyn. He jumped down and help Blake down, all the while laughing. Blake gave them a death glare as they walked towards the meadow. Towards the clearing, Blake punched Tristyn hard in the arm for payback, to which Tristyn returned it, then Blake, and so forth until finally Blake hit him hard, and began a sprint away, closely fallowed by Tristyn with a smirk plastered on his face,
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#40 Posted: 14:10:36 07/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"I, myself did not send them. But I received a letter as well." Lassira said, looking around her to see those who'd received a letter. "I was just thinking, maybe we should go and try to find this orb... thing... so we can all return home." Lassira stated "Anybody else with me on this?"
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#41 Posted: 18:28:51 07/02/2014
"Your right. However, we have absolutely no clues to its location. Where might we begin looking?" Login asked, looking at Lassira. She seemed like a leader, so the following might as well start sooner rather than later.
---
#42 Posted: 19:45:06 07/02/2014
Just then, Tristyn and Blake came crashing into the meadow, falling onto the ground and trying to pin each other to the ground. Both were oblivious to the others there, concentrated on themselves.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#43 Posted: 21:16:47 07/02/2014
Ren and Lin looked over Tristyn and Blake, watching them fight, and laughed at the two. Miku chooses to ignore the childish behavior and turns to Lassira.
"But just what is the enemy that the letter spoke of." Miku asked.
---
#44 Posted: 05:50:04 08/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Lassira turned to Tristyn and Blake with a shake of her head, then returned to look at Logain. "Well, we do know that we must traverse through the dangerous lands. I may have an idea of where to start" She said, turning to Miku. "The enemy might be a group I read in my mythology books. The Silent Clan. They've hated the Leaders of Sound for decades. But of course, all of that is only mythology, and is probably not true" Lassira said.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#45 Posted: 11:15:34 08/02/2014
"If it's only mythology, this could either be a well set up prank, or this mythology isn't quite all myth. Some of the creatures of myth have been confirmed to exist, but these are the far less spectacular ones. So there is no reason the silent clan doesn't have to exist."

Ooc: sorry if you think I'm making stuff up about your world. I was just using an actual fact.
---
#46 Posted: 05:02:16 09/02/2014
"Oooo! Silent Clan." Rin said to Len.
He and his sister began rocking back and forth as they sat and started to sing.
"Tick tock, goes the clock
And what then shall we see?
Tick tock until the day
That thou shalt marry me"

Miku choose to ignore them and continued her conversation with Lassira. "The Silent Clan... I think I've heard of them before, though my memory is a bit fuzzy."
"Cause you're an old bat." Neru chimed in snidely.

"Tick tock goes the clock
And what now shall we play?
Tick tock goes the clock
Now Summer's gone away"

Miku sighed then continued. "If you have an idea of where to go, please lead the way." She smiled to Lassira.

"Tick tock goes the clock
And all the years they fly
Tick tock and all too soon
You and I must die

Tick tock goes the clock
He cradled and he rocked her
Tick tock goes the clock
Even for the Doctor... "
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:07:03 09/02/2014 by Seiki
#47 Posted: 05:12:00 09/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Lassira turned to Rin and Len, a little confused, but returned her attention to Miku. "Sure. It's a bit of an odd place, but strange things happen there. I used to love it." Lassira said beginning to walk off in a Northwestern direction, to a dark forest. Many odd sounds came from the forest, and a few strange shadows lurked about. "Here goes nothing..." She mumbled, standing at the border.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#48 Posted: 05:29:47 09/02/2014
"Time to move on." Miku said to the others in her group, getting met with protet and groans in not wanting to move. She glared and practically snarled at them. More grumbling came in reply, yet they did as they were told and followed Lassira to the forest.
---
#49 Posted: 05:37:26 09/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"I can only assume the place we must traverse is here. It's worth shot right?" Lassira states, a little nervous. She takes a step into the dark forest, trying to not seem too scared.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#50 Posted: 17:58:29 09/02/2014
Tristyn smiled gleefully as he sat on Blakes chest, having won. He suddenly became aware of the people around him and quickly stood, grabbed Blakes hand and helped him up. Blake smiled embarrassingly, rubbing the back of his head. Tristyn looked at them confused.
"What are you doing here again?" he asked.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me