Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Legend of Zelda: The Tri-Force desolation
Page 1 of 1
The Legend of Zelda: The Tri-Force desolation [CLOSED]
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#1 Posted: 21:43:47 26/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ZE PLOT
At the end of Link's quest in Ocarina of Time, Young Link s given a vision shortly afterwards. He was shown that the same disaster would befall Hyrule, and he and the test of Hyrule would be caught in a loop for eternity. He went paranoid, and one day he knew he had to end it. He secretly gathered the Tri-Force together, and wished for its destruction, not knowing the consequences. The Tri-Force disappeared, and disaster struck. The Gods left, not being able to control the chaos caused by the imbalance. Link, Zelda, and Ganon's spirits were sent to the farthest corners of the land. Fast forward a few generations, and Hyrule is still in peril. But a new hope arises. The spirits of the now-descended great sages have chosen a group of people to bring back the Tri-Force. You are the hope.

ZE RULES
You may not be Link, Zelda, Ganon, or any of The main villains of the series (Yuga, Girahim, Skull Kid, the like)
You can be the descendant of a character in the series, but not a descendant of the characters listed above (Like, you could be a descendant of Tingle if you want)
Any Hylian race is permitted (Zora's, Gorons, Dekus, Kokiris, even baddies if you want)
You can be a descendant of a minor boss/bad guy (Like Byrne)
No Godmodding, I am not the game master.

ZE SHEET
Name:
Race:
Powers/Skills
Personality:
Descendant of: (optional)
Other:

My Sheet:

Name: Smig
Race: Lokomo (Spirit Tracks)
Appearance: Smig wears a lab coat, and big Clark Kent-ish glasses and has white mad scientist hair. He drives a little buggy like the other Lokomo that is a metallic grey, looks like a UFO, (He sits in the cockpit) and has two tailpipes on the back that chuff out white smoke.
Powers/Skills: Smig made his own whistle TAHT delivers a high pitched noise that gives you headaches to evildoers. He also has mini turrets in his buggy that shoot out Octorock rocks.
Personality: Smig is over-confident and thinks he can do anything. He never listens to anyone.
Descendant of: N/A
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#2 Posted: 07:04:29 27/01/2014
Name: Sparto
Race: Zora
Appearance: has purplish skin, with 2 extra fins on each arm. Has a spiky fin on that top of his head.
Powers: Can slice enemies with his extra fin, and can throw bubbles of scalding water.
Personality: Has trust issues, but will trust lokomos more easily (part of his background when I made him.
Descendants of: N/A
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#3 Posted: 21:29:24 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Accepted! One more and we can start!
---
nyeheheheheh

#4 Posted: 21:42:22 27/01/2014
Ooc: In the back story I made for him, he was captured by a tribe of Goron when he was a child, but a Lokomo saved him.
---
#5 Posted: 21:43:19 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: assassinelf
Ooc: In the back story I made for him, he was captured by a tribe of Goron when he was a child, but a Lokomo saved him.

Good to now. Now somebody has to make a Goron so they can get into a fistfight!
---
nyeheheheheh

#6 Posted: 21:49:55 27/01/2014
Ooc: 100%% true
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me