Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 310 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 ... 933 934 935
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#15451 Posted: 02:14:56 27/01/2014
Quote: Pixilism
Quote: hardcoreignitor
Let's Evaluate this:
Ash said A guy smacked into her during P.E.
Paddy said that it was me
I said no, but I wish with a winky face

And you are flipping out over this?

because u wont get over yourself that ash doesnt have mutual feelings for you

instead of claiming you got over it why dont u actually GET over it

And what will you gain from telling me this, exactly? What good is it to you? To all of you???
Please, enlighten me with your insights.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#15452 Posted: 02:21:09 27/01/2014
@HCI - It would make the forum a lot more peaceful if you weren't actually such an arse hole.

At least have the common sense to idk not make rape jokes and keep them to yourself? Because no likes them and you would get a ton of negative responses to it.

Edit: I noticed an error in my sentence.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:05:39 27/01/2014 by Trix Master 100
#15453 Posted: 02:26:38 27/01/2014
Quote: Trix Master 100
@HCI - It would make the forum a lot more peaceful if you actually such an arse hole.

At least have the common sense to idk not make rape jokes and keep them to yourself? Because no likes them and you would get a ton of negative responses to it.

Wat

And that wasn't a rape joke. It wasn't meant to be, all I said was I wish it was----Aaaaaaaaah, I see your point there. Well, It wasn't meant to be interpreted that way as in me actually *aping someone. I'm not that twisted, I just find sex funny.
---
nyeheheheheh

Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#15454 Posted: 02:27:57 27/01/2014
*walks into topic*
Are you guys done yet?
---
#hu
#15455 Posted: 02:28:09 27/01/2014
@HCI - It would make the forum a lot more peaceful if you actually such an arse hole.

Wat

And that wasn't a rape joke. It wasn't meant to be, all I said was I wish it was----Aaaaaaaaah, I see your point there. Well, It wasn't meant to be interpreted that way as in me actually *aping someone. I'm not that twisted, I just find sex funny.

But it still can be considered rude and rape like at times.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#15456 Posted: 02:29:55 27/01/2014

Wat

Oh well. I do see how it could be interpreted, but I didn't mean it like that (shrugs)
---
nyeheheheheh

Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#15457 Posted: 02:30:39 27/01/2014
Quote: Kitty
Quote: Ninpire
I don't really see that as disgusting because
[User Posted Image]

This isn't gross. And if he was trying to make a joke it sucked cause I didn't pick up on it.

This is just like what happened with "Gooby" you guys are calling someone out because of what they said and you refuse to ignore them.

There's a difference between rape and football.

areyouserious

Please explain to me how tackle means rape

Wat

Oh well. I do see how it could be interpreted, but I didn't mean it like that (shrugs)

YOU ****TARD THE ONLY REASON IT COULD BE INTERPRETED LIKE THAT IS BECAUSE IT CAME FROM YOU
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:34:13 27/01/2014 by Ninpire
#15458 Posted: 02:31:38 27/01/2014
Quote: Kitty
[User Posted Image]

This isn't gross. And if he was trying to make a joke it sucked cause I didn't pick up on it.

This is just like what happened with "Gooby" you guys are calling someone out because of what they said and you refuse to ignore them.

There's a difference between rape and football.

areyouserious

Please explain to me how tackle means rape

This is what I meant when I said "I wish it was me tho"
---
nyeheheheheh

somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8767
#15459 Posted: 02:34:52 27/01/2014
Quote: Pixilism
Let's Evaluate this:
Ash said A guy smacked into her during P.E.
Paddy said that it was me
I said no, but I wish with a winky face

And you are flipping out over this?

because u wont get over yourself that ash doesnt have mutual feelings for you

instead of claiming you got over it why dont u actually GET over it

And what will you gain from telling me this, exactly? What good is it to you? To all of you???
Please, enlighten me with your insights.

That life isn't all about sex.
#15460 Posted: 02:35:54 27/01/2014
Quote: Spyrobaro
[img]http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1273291/goldsonhit.gif[img]

The difference between that and this is:

Football is a sport. In football, you KNOW you're going to get tackled, and it's not meant to be inappropriate. HCI meant it with sexual implications, which is disgusting. Would you be ok with it if some girl/guy came up to you and randomly tackled you? Wouldn't that be kinda, I dunno, ****ing creepy?

As for that gooby thing:

1. I wasn't involved, I just watched

2. Ignoring a "social experiment" and ignoring someone being a creep towards a person are two completely different things. If you think that it's ok to sexually harass a girl (he's doing so by constantly making sexual jokes even though she's annoyed/uncomfortable/appalled), you're walking on a ****ed up road, sir.

I'd also like to address a few more things:

1. Yes, some people don't have human decency. What I'm saying is that he SHOULD, and if he keeps acting like a pig rather than a human being, he should expect more people to call him out as his life goes on.

2. I realize that some people aren't nice. When did I imply that I thought the world was sunshine and rainbows? I'm calling him out on his idiotic and downright horrifying bull****, where he seems to think it's okay to continue to do these things even though Ash Starkindle obviously doesn't want it. Calling someone out on their immaturity does not imply that they think the world is perfect; in fact, it shows that they understand the faults in the world if they're able to provide evidence of a wrong being done (which has been given a million times over).

3. Trying to get through to him is the only way he'll ever understand. He needs to learn from his mistakes; he's apologized for them a few times, and he really meant it (unlike this time, when he simply apologized so that people would quit calling him out). I have faith, even if it's a tiny amount, that he'll find that sort of logic again.

If he starts acting like a decent human being, people will stop calling him out. But until he learns to grow up a little, he's going to get this sort of treatment. There's no defense for his behavior; he should know better. I KNOW that he knows better. But he needs to express it.

since when did you become my mom
---
nyeheheheheh

#15461 Posted: 02:39:32 27/01/2014

If you're going to act like an immature little kid, you're going to be treated like one ^u^

Honestly does he even talk to his mom?
#15462 Posted: 02:39:35 27/01/2014
Whatever.
---
nyeheheheheh

#15463 Posted: 02:52:05 27/01/2014
Quote: somePerson

If you're going to act like an immature little kid, you're going to be treated like one ^u^

Yeah, you don't???
---
nyeheheheheh

#15464 Posted: 02:52:45 27/01/2014

Yeah, you don't???

I actually do thank you.
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#15465 Posted: 02:52:49 27/01/2014

Football is a sport. In football, you KNOW you're going to get tackled, and it's not meant to be inappropriate. HCI meant it with sexual implications, which is disgusting. Would you be ok with it if some girl/guy came up to you and randomly tackled you? Wouldn't that be kinda, I dunno, ****ing creepy?

As for that gooby thing:

2. Ignoring a "social experiment" and ignoring someone being a creep towards a person are two completely different things. If you think that it's ok to sexually harass a girl (he's doing so by constantly making sexual jokes even though she's annoyed/uncomfortable/appalled), you're walking on a ****ed up road, sir.

1. Yes, some people don't have human decency. What I'm saying is that he SHOULD, and if he keeps acting like a pig rather than a human being, he should expect more people to call him out as his life goes on.

2. I realize that some people aren't nice. When did I imply that I thought the world was sunshine and rainbows? I'm calling him out on his idiotic and downright horrifying bull****, where he seems to think it's okay to continue to do these things even though Ash Starkindle obviously doesn't want it. Calling someone out on their immaturity does not imply that they think the world is perfect; in fact, it shows that they understand the faults in the world if they're able to provide evidence of a wrong being done (which has been given a million times over).

3. Trying to get through to him is the only way he'll ever understand. He needs to learn from his mistakes; he's apologized for them a few times, and he really meant it (unlike this time, when he simply apologized so that people would quit calling him out). I have faith, even if it's a tiny amount, that he'll find that sort of logic again.

If he starts acting like a decent human being, people will stop calling him out. But until he learns to grow up a little, he's going to get this sort of treatment. There's no defense for his behavior; he should know better. I KNOW that he knows better. But he needs to express it.

To answer the first question in all honesty, I'd respond with a "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR???" I wouldn't find it creepy because it comes across more as stupid than creepy. Creepy is like when you're in an elevator and someone just randomly smells you.

Gooby thing
1. Never said you were, I was making a comparison
2. None of us knew that Gooby was a "social experiment" before Ran O M made his apology. Also, you keep saying constantly but most of his sex jokes don't have to do with Ash.

Other things
1. He's like, twelve. You're overreacting. In order for people to mature they must have an immature stage.
2. I liked how you praised yourself there. But yeah if all the things that I've seen ash say about herself are true this is going to happen irl too. Again, 12-ish, do you really expect him to be mature? Like you said we don't live in a Utopia.
3. You're not his mom.

EDIT: I was ninja'd on the mom thing

EDIT 2:

He is an immature little kid
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:56:54 27/01/2014 by Ninpire
#15466 Posted: 02:53:58 27/01/2014

Yeah, you don't???

I actually do thank you.

So why are you questions if I talk to my mom???
---
nyeheheheheh

ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5183
#15467 Posted: 02:55:16 27/01/2014

As for that gooby thing:

To answer the first question in all honesty, I'd respond with a "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR???" I wouldn't find it creepy because it comes across more as stupid than creepy. Creepy is like when you're in an elevator and someone just randomly smells you.

Gooby thing
1. Never said you were, I was making a comparison
2. None of us knew that Gooby was a "social experiment" before Ran O M made his apology. Also, you keep saying constantly but most of his sex jokes don't have to do with Ash.

Other things
1. He's like, twelve. You're overreacting. In order for people to mature they must have an immature stage.
2. I liked how you praised yourself there. But yeah if all the things that I've seen ash say about herself are true this is going to happen irl too. Again, 12-ish, do you really him to be mature? Like you said we don't live in a Utopia.
3. You're not his mom.

EDIT: I was ninja'd on the mom thing

being 12 or whatever isnt an excuse for being an immature little douche
---
self professed austGAYlian
#15468 Posted: 03:01:56 27/01/2014
Quote: shorty
3. You're not his mom.

fun fact your parents arent the only people who can contribute to your personal growth and arent the only people who can and will call you out if you do something wrong

fun fact the internet isn't exactly the best place for personal growth
---
nyeheheheheh

#15469 Posted: 03:03:48 27/01/2014
Quote: shorty
3. You're not his mom.

fun fact your parents arent the only people who can contribute to your personal growth and arent the only people who can and will call you out if you do something wrong

fun fact the internet isn't exactly the best place for personal growth

To me that came out a little nit pickingly like.
---
icon from Empoh
#15470 Posted: 03:07:57 27/01/2014
I fine.
---
nyeheheheheh

IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#15471 Posted: 03:08:28 27/01/2014
dammit this thread got derailed again

oh well *comes to post anyway*

- - -

OH MY GODS I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. ^______^ I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders. I was so afraid you'd be mad, but you weren't. You accepted it. I just...thank you.
#15472 Posted: 03:10:14 27/01/2014
This is personal thoughts, so let's get personal.

People. Stop flipping over everything I say and do.
---
nyeheheheheh

#15473 Posted: 03:14:33 27/01/2014
@HCI - How about no we don't have to listen to you? I mean we flip out on other people to. What makes you special that we should just let you slide?
---
icon from Empoh
#15474 Posted: 03:19:31 27/01/2014
maybe if you stop coming out as such an ass people will leave you alone idk

anyway

**** yes 18+ year old pencils.
---
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#15475 Posted: 03:22:53 27/01/2014
oh, yeah, good idea. go hack a roblox server on the most popular game currently (which has teens in it), change everyone's names to "SUCK MY COCK" and "**** YOU", then hack a few porn images in the server (while said teens have to keep adjusting the screen to hide the images so their parents don't see before they x the window out).
epitome of maturity here folks.

lucky me for being on my own computer
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:25:03 27/01/2014 by LevanJess
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3600
#15476 Posted: 03:23:12 27/01/2014
Thanks you guys for making me feel ****ing great. If you know what Ive been through irl, you know that I HATE EVRY ****ING DAY OF MY LIFE. I STATED MY OPINION, AND YOU GUYS FLAME ME. IVE LOST SOME PEOPLE's ****ING RESPECT.THANK YOU GUYS. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. ****ING LOVE AND ****ING KISSES TO ALL OF YOU. THIS TOPIC WAS UNECCESARY IN THE FIRST PLACE, FML. IM GONNA DIE, AND IM CRYING NOW, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AND HAVE A ****ING GOOD DAY. YOUR NOT GONNA SEE A LOT OF ME. *shoots self*

Gbye ds. Ill miss yall.
---
My life is complete.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:26:03 27/01/2014 by MagicFizz
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#15477 Posted: 03:24:22 27/01/2014
^Please tell me you aren't seriously considering suicide...
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3600
#15478 Posted: 03:27:07 27/01/2014
That was an exageration. ._."
---
My life is complete.
#15479 Posted: 03:30:38 27/01/2014
Well, this got out of hand fast.
---
#hu
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#15480 Posted: 03:32:20 27/01/2014
Quote: MagicFizz
Thanks you guys for making me feel ****ing great. If you know what Ive been through irl, you know that I HATE EVRY ****ING DAY OF MY LIFE. I STATED MY OPINION, AND YOU GUYS FLAME ME. IVE LOST SOME PEOPLE's ****ING RESPECT.THANK YOU GUYS. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. ****ING LOVE AND ****ING KISSES TO ALL OF YOU. THIS TOPIC WAS UNECCESARY IN THE FIRST PLACE, FML. IM GONNA DIE, AND IM CRYING NOW, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AND HAVE A ****ING GOOD DAY. YOUR NOT GONNA SEE A LOT OF ME. *shoots self*

Gbye ds. Ill miss yall.

No need to be like that.

I've been insulted online just for my play style and I've been perfectly fine.

You can make it through.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Medic, why are arguments still going on?

---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#15481 Posted: 03:35:30 27/01/2014
Someone needs to fix this topic.
---
#hu
#15482 Posted: 03:44:56 27/01/2014
Quote: MagicFizz

Gbye ds. Ill miss yall.

Two words: Calm down.
---
nyeheheheheh

HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#15483 Posted: 04:39:40 27/01/2014
topic is derailed but I don't care

~~~~

YES. NO SCHOOL TOMORROW. Well I'm not surprised. It is -40°F out here. Now I have more time to read and watch movies. :3

~~~~

I was crying the entire time I was writing that message. We used to be best friends... Now you hate me. I knew this would happen. I just wanted to believe it wouldn't. I really want to block you now. Just so I don't bother you anymore, and you don't respond with messages that make me feel bad about myself.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:18:16 27/01/2014 by HotDogAndZap
#15484 Posted: 04:51:22 27/01/2014
Time to add another artist/band to my list. smilie
---
#hu
#15485 Posted: 06:19:39 27/01/2014
Oh hey you finally found my DA. Yay. Btw. I love what you drew :3 such cuteness requires a link.
---
icon from Empoh
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#15486 Posted: 07:09:40 27/01/2014
I can't believe it. 2 months later after ignoring our entire family, you texted me. I was ecstatic. Although, you aren't doing well. You fractured your toe, and have irregular blood pressure and heartbeat. I hope in the summer we're going out to see you. I miss you brother v.v
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#15487 Posted: 07:09:53 27/01/2014
Im scared of people because you can befriend them, Im scared of my friends because Im afraid to lose them, Im afraid of losing friends because they can cause fights and so on.

What Im most scared for is the fact that I lose them and act cold to them

That whole circle repeats over and over

It is the first time in my life I have a friend who stayed my friend for 2months...
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#15488 Posted: 07:10:24 27/01/2014
Why
Do
You
Hate
Me?
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7403
#15489 Posted: 07:30:06 27/01/2014
School tomorrow. And I actually want to go. Can't wait to see my friends.
-:-
And you like me. WELL, I didn't think you still did. I kinda wish I didn't bring up the ball/prom topic, because then I wouldn't be in this situation where you want to ask me to the ball, yet I want to go with someone else. And now tomorrow you wanna hang out. It doesn't seem like you're going out with that girl who's about 4 years younger than you.
Eh, I dunno. You're really nice to me and stuff. I just dunno.
-:-
Anyway, um, it's good to be back home.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:41:15 27/01/2014 by Spyro-Gamer
#15490 Posted: 07:33:04 27/01/2014
Why does she have to be so ignorant? It pains me to the core that she can't see how I feel. It really hurts.
---
#hu
#15491 Posted: 13:12:45 27/01/2014
DAMMIT SCHOOL
Y U GOTTA BE NOW
---
nyeheheheheh

DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6692
#15492 Posted: 13:37:45 27/01/2014
No school today...Kinda happy I guess. I mean, no school, hurray right? But, I only had 3 days to see my crush at school until he moves. I also had 3 days to tell him how I feel...but that time has been cut short. It could go better if we both go to Bible Study today...but it's a long stretch...
---
Gay 4 GARcher
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#15493 Posted: 13:43:22 27/01/2014
"can u hack in pictures of sex"
how about you go look up 'porn' on google instead of asking to probably getting more people in trouble with their parents you dumb ****

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's so cold... I'm definitely feeling better about my decision to move closer south when I'm done with college if I can find work. Even if the climate is just a little warmer than this, it's worth it.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:46:58 27/01/2014 by LevanJess
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6692
#15494 Posted: 15:07:59 27/01/2014
Dammit stop asking me that! I don't like girls! But I ain't even telling you that.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#15495 Posted: 15:19:27 27/01/2014
god ****ing damnit severe bushfire warning today
---
First | Previous | Page 310 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 ... 933 934 935

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me