Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Skylanders 4- I have an idea!
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Skylanders 4- I have an idea! [CLOSED]
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#51 Posted: 00:07:29 09/01/2014
Quote: HIR
Quote: SkylandersGamer
WHAT THE ******* ***** these god dam hackers I'm so sorry guys this wasn't me I've been in school all day so sorry :(

Does anyone have any ideas for passwords plz help

Your IP address doesn't agree with this statement. >.>

Hmmm, busted? The IP address may be the same, but if the typing styles in the profile don't match the paragraphs spewing made up statistics. Could still be a case trying to hide from losing a debate, but not sure.

And I want a Skylanders space level, too. Also, more alien ladies in this series besides Flashwing would be great. :)
SkylandersGamer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1434
#52 Posted: 00:52:51 09/01/2014
Quote: somePerson
I want to see a space level.

Yes that is a grate idea
#53 Posted: 00:55:07 09/01/2014
Quote: Razz
Quote: HIR
WHAT THE ******* ***** these god dam hackers I'm so sorry guys this wasn't me I've been in school all day so sorry smilie

Does anyone have any ideas for passwords plz help

Your IP address doesn't agree with this statement. >.>

Hmmm, busted? The IP address may be the same, but if the typing styles in the profile don't match the paragraphs spewing made up statistics. Could still be a case trying to hide from losing a debate, but not sure.

And I want a Skylanders space level, too. Also, more alien ladies in this series besides Flashwing would be great. smilie

It's okay I found out who the hacker was I put some sense in to him if you get what I mean
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#54 Posted: 01:03:47 09/01/2014
No, I really don't get what you mean, nor do I see how that would be possible. :I
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#55 Posted: 01:22:38 09/01/2014
Quote: sonicbrawler182
No, I really don't get what you mean, nor do I see how that would be possible. :I

I found out who the hacker was he goes to my school I saw him at the park talking to his friends he said he was making some kid (me) on a stupid website look like a jerk so I beat him up
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#56 Posted: 02:03:06 09/01/2014

I found out who the hacker was he goes to my school I saw him at the park talking to his friends he said he was making some kid (me) on a stupid website look like a jerk so I beat him up

You see, I can't believe that, because these posts you're making now have the exact same IP as the posts when you were debating the statistics. Eh, this is off topic. MOVING ON. >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#57 Posted: 02:52:22 09/01/2014
he hacked my account of course it's the same IP right

Well I didn't write that stuff I got on my iPad at 3:22 PM the post that he wrote were since like 12 o'clock grate day I fail my test get hacked now this smilie good my life stinks
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:01:47 09/01/2014 by HIR
nooch37 Green Sparx Gems: 173
#58 Posted: 04:21:51 09/01/2014
I agree with Space & Time
super-swapper1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#59 Posted: 18:51:46 09/01/2014
i had absolutely the same idea but i thinked 8 new elements
---
Don't waste your time go play games
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#60 Posted: 00:16:24 10/01/2014
I love how this turned into a discussion about hacking smilie

Also on the subject of "girl appeal"- well this died like last page but- I think if you like something considered "girly" or "boyish" and want to see more of it it's totally fine, but saying "add x thing because it's girly" is when it can be considered... Well, sexist(even if you're a girl saying it). Again, I'm not saying adding those things would be wrong, but your suggestion probably wouldn't work if it's just for the sake of adding "girly girl appeal", and not because it would actually add to the game(it can add to the game, but it shouldn't be tossed in for the sake of it, only if it actually fits in the context...). It's also somewhat presumtuous to assume it would really get girls interested.
The notion of "girly" and "boyish" things just needs to die already. Thankfully where I live people generally don't make assumptions about those things much and since I've been playing video games for a long time, people usually accept that it's really part of me and that I'm not trying to be "hip" or "geeky" or anything, but when I was a kid (like, really, really young) people treated me... Different... Just because I was a girl who liked video games. Even the boys who liked video games- people with a common interest. smilie That's because it was considered a "boyish" thing to play video games and since I was a girl, people were shocked that I loved this "boyish" thing and didn't care a lot for things considered "girly" like fashion, then people assumed I didn't operate "normally" and would never fit in even with the "boy gamers". Should I really be treated differently from a guy who plays video games, too, just because I'm a girl who does it? Is it REALLY that outlandish and do I deserve this different treatment because I'm not "usual"? No, we shouldn't be creating different "expectations" for each gender, and shouldn't treat people differently in that way because they're outside of the expected norm of their stereotype. Also, it leads to a horrible self-fulfilling prophecy, reason girls who play games are less "prominent" is because this sexism (and sexism still exists- I just gave you my own example! In some form, no matter how big or small, destructive or harmless, all of us have some "sexism" because that's part of what we're used to with society, and this will carry on for a long time generation and generation because they'll usually learn by example) can discourage us from being open about it. I want to become a game developer some day but the sexism in the industry makes me sad- I'm still going to pursue this dream because I truly do I want to make my own games and do something for this thing and truly love it, and I can "get over" those cries of sexism from people who attack me and just want to be jerks to me(that's something I'd like to fight against to help benefit the industry though, to help other girls be more welcomed and try to change some of the presumtiousness), but it seriously disappoints me that I'm more likely than not going to have to deal with "assumption" issues too just because of my gender.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:25:49 10/01/2014 by Arc of Archives
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#61 Posted: 18:17:22 10/01/2014
Woah, my friend - Spyroo - Had a very different effect. When she was young, her gaming obsession made her popular with the lads and she was regarded as one of them, and the girls generally treated her like an outcast (especially due to her lack of interest in fashion/popular boy bands).

But I do agree, there needs to be less of this girly vs boyish stuff floating around. I saw just as many females at the Skylander event I attended anyway.

On topic, I'm not sure I'd like new elements. New space-themed levels? Sure, go for it.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#62 Posted: 19:51:22 10/01/2014
Oh, I actually remember Spyroo from my early days on this forum. They were pretty cool.

Also I have an idea for the next Skylanders:

maybe make a pc version that doesnt require i buy toys
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10259
#63 Posted: 18:48:42 17/01/2014
Oh, I actually remember Spyroo from my early days on this forum. They were pretty cool.

Also I have an idea for the next Skylanders:

maybe make a pc version that doesnt require i buy toys

Great idea,but then they'll make the 'landers unlocked by microtransactions. You don't even have the little cute plastic figure(+card and stickers) to admire then D:
Not to mention the PC version of SSA was pretty easy to hack,but that probably could be solved if they didn't have the active skylander data there for the world to see.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me