Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Entering to canterlot mlp role play
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Entering to canterlot mlp role play [CLOSED]
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11378
#51 Posted: 06:41:33 18/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"I am only one holds this spear on my back"gary said."colton,seem you don't have any pet along with you"Spike said.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#52 Posted: 04:17:25 19/12/2013
"Do I need one? Are pets necessary here?" He had much more to ask and say, but he stayed on the situation at hoof... Err hand. Find Sunset Shimmer, but dont let on that they are from another world.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#53 Posted: 07:43:28 19/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"ask Fluttershy and she got a pet"Spike said.Cpt Twlight knows her brother was here in royal guards shool when she look gary."welcome back,my brother"Twlight sparkle said."Twlight,you got your sword too"Spike said.Cpt Twlight sparkle give her brother a uniform."thanks"gary said.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:54:17 19/12/2013 by gary
#54 Posted: 06:10:02 21/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"gary,get line up and oh,I doesn't notice you was coming too,Twlight sparkle"Rarity said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:11:23 21/12/2013 by gary
#55 Posted: 11:40:49 21/12/2013
OOC: if you're trying to stick closer to the original version, they(humans) dont know Twilight all too well. And the human Rarity is not the one from equestria, she is from the human world, so asking if she was "coming too" would have to either mean there are two rarities in one world, or one rarity out of both worlds.
and I'm wondering if the pet thing is entirely necessary?
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#56 Posted: 12:17:16 21/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Celesita heard outside from window."did I hear?"Celestia said.
---
#57 Posted: 19:46:33 22/12/2013
Colton went to bow to the princess, then realized, Wait, not a princess here. He waved to her instead, "Prince... Er, Twilight. I didnt know you were coming too," he then turned to Rarity, "Miss Rarity I presume," he smiled a little.
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#58 Posted: 22:34:35 22/12/2013
OOC: Recap?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#59 Posted: 04:51:57 23/12/2013
Name: Prince Astrello

Species: Alicorn

Appearance: He is a full grown alicon stallion, whose looks have earned him the title, "The Majestic Prince." His eyes are deep sapphire blue. He cares not that he is smaller than both of his sisters, instead he proudly accepts his small stature.

Cutie mark: Shooting stars

Coat colors: Snow-white

Mane colors: Snow-white

Tails colors: Snow-white

Personality: He is extremely shy and creative. He is valiant, courageous, compassionate, trustworthy and hardworking. His older sisters are very protective of him and he is always seen with both of them at his side.

I walk over to my big sisters and gaze out at the horizon. I am very troubled but dare not show it, lest I worry them. My pure-snow-white mane and tail blow in the wind. My midnight blue eyes glisten brightly as I greet my big sisters.

"Hello big sises," I say happily hugging and nuzzling them.
#60 Posted: 11:21:28 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Gary see picture of sunset shimmer wearing gary's element of harmony helmet.
---
#61 Posted: 21:40:03 23/12/2013
Colton turned to see what Gary was distracted by, "How long has she had it?" he stepped over into the line with him and Rarity.
---
#62 Posted: 03:22:57 24/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"My elements of harmony helmets"gary said.
---
#63 Posted: 20:00:53 24/12/2013
Colton looked around, "Something tells me that she is the reason this school has changed, and she is using your helmet to get what she wants," he then turned to Twilight, "If you got the elements back last time, do you think you can again?"
---
#64 Posted: 12:11:27 25/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"I Better bring back my elements of harmony before portal reopen"gary said.
---
#65 Posted: 09:17:00 26/12/2013
"Whoa whoa whoa," Colton paused, "You mean the portal closed behind us?" he looked out to the area he had come from.
---
#66 Posted: 23:00:54 26/12/2013
My horn still glows from the magic I used. My pure snow-white mane and tail glisten like starlight in the light. My midnight eyes glisten brightly as I speak. Bandages are wrapped around my body and they are soaked in blood.

"Yes, it closed behind us. The portal can only remain open for so long. Damn, I feel so weak," I say before stumbling over do to overexertion with magic and my wounds.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:47:20 30/12/2013 by Wyrstel
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#67 Posted: 04:17:19 27/12/2013
OOC: Can I just sneak in?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#68 Posted: 06:30:18 28/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Look your elements of harmony helmets"Spike said and he quick grab.
---
#69 Posted: 07:03:23 28/12/2013
Still trembling do to the overexerting myself through the use of magic, I walk over to the others and speak. My eyes glisten brightly as I gaze at my friends. My mane and tail sparkle like starlight in the sunlight.

"So what is the plan, dear friends," I ask as I struggle to remain standing.
#70 Posted: 07:50:55 28/12/2013 | Topic Creator
gary cover his hands."Is that Asterllo?"gary said.Soon,gary wear his elements of harmony helmet and his tail appear along with hung mane.
---
#71 Posted: 02:38:08 29/12/2013
Quote: Wyrstel
My horn still glows from the magic I used. My pure snow-white mane and tail glisten like starlight in the light. My midnight eyes glisten brightly as I speak.

"Yes, I sealed the portal after we went through it. Sorry, it was far too dangerous to leave it open, so I sealed it. I was difficult and took a lot out of me, but the portal is sealed. I will re-open it after we have succeeded in our mission," I say before stumbling over do to overexertion with magic.

OOC: Ok.... *facepalm* I accepted the Elements of Harmony Helmet... but... closing a portal that opens every 2 years or so(30 moons= 300 full moons= 30 months= 2.5 years) is way beyond the power of Celestia, even knowing your OC is her younger brother... WFT man, I am done...
---
#72 Posted: 04:19:52 29/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"colton,your tails appear"Twlight sparkle and gary said.
---
#73 Posted: 08:07:24 30/12/2013
OOC: I accidentally added the third Zero in the second number. I wasn't serious, I can be random, and I don't express it enough.

Colton looked down his back, "Oh that's neato," he then felt his wings growing out, "Sweat, I can fly again," he stretched them out, "I feel better now," he looked to Astrello, "Oh, the Prince comes too? Sir, why are you here?"
---
#74 Posted: 09:00:45 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"at last, I be able use some magic and my tails.wings"Twlight sparkle and her brother gary said.Gary flew to Sunset Shimmer."No no no,that won't happening"Sunset Shimmer said."Cpt Rarity,you take Sunset Shimmer to portal"gary said."yes sir"Cpt Rarity said amd She bow Twlight Sparkle's brother.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:21:51 30/12/2013 by gary
#75 Posted: 05:32:37 31/12/2013
I turn to face Colton, before speaking.

"I want to help. I hate feeling so useless, I say before falling over and struggling to stand again. I know that I am still recovering from that fight, but I can still help. My big sisters are probably worried about me. They are not going to be pleased about this. They will probably punish me when we return. I deserve whatever punishment they give me. I just wanted to help, but I put myself in harms way, endangering everyone else. I'm sorry you all," I say with rivers of tears falling down my cheeks.
#76 Posted: 06:50:17 31/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"nah,they won't"Celestia said.while back to portal,Spike,gary and colton come back."Welcome back"Princess Celestia said."oof"Spike,gary jump off from portal.
---
#77 Posted: 08:19:20 31/12/2013
I go over to my big sister, Celestia and nuzzle her with my head. My tears splash onto her and my other big sister, Luna's coat as I apologize to her and Luna. My midnight blue eyes glisten brightly in the light.

"Sorry for not listening to you and Luna. You were right about me needing to rest. That fight took a lot out of me. I will not run off again, I promise."
#78 Posted: 09:12:31 31/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC:who would be Princess Luna?

"no need Apologize"Princess Celestia said.
---
#79 Posted: 09:58:41 31/12/2013
OOC: I haven't used a princess before, but I'm sure I will do exceptionally

Luna brushed Astrello's mane, "You were just following your heart, and doing what was right. We couldn't be any prouder than we are now of your heroic actions," She smiled, but then It turned over to confusion, "Ehh, what fight?"

Colton walked out into the openness of the room, "Well that was interesting while it lasted."
---
#80 Posted: 12:23:00 31/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Princess Twlight brush her brother's mane.Rarity come in gary's room."I already finish your white uniform royal guards"Rarity said."good,put on table"gary said.Soon,Applejack came in too."good to see you,gary and Princess Twlight Sparkle"Applejack said."get ready your uniform,Astrello"Princess Celestia said.
---
#81 Posted: 03:38:13 01/01/2014
"You don't remember big sis? The black demon that attacked Canterlot after I returned from a diplomatic mission. It ignored everyone else and just went for me. I wrestled with it for some time and it tore at me with its claws. In the end I won but I was very badly wounded. Even my wings were torn in the fight. Here, let me show you."

I use my magic and slowly begin to unwrap the bandages wrapped around me. Then I stand so all can see. I look terrible. Midnight rushes over and supports me with her body as I struggle to remain standing due to the extent of my injuries. Long, deep gashes cover my entire body. There is even a deep slash on my neck. My wings are torn and hang useless at my sides. My shoulders have been ripped and my legs are badly slashed. Awful welts and bruises covering my entire body as well.
#82 Posted: 04:21:01 01/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Princess Twlight Sparkle and her brother gary come in Asterllo's room."hello"Princess Twlight Sparkle said.
---
#83 Posted: 01:51:17 02/01/2014
Leaning against Midnight I smile as Twilight and her brother enter. My deep midnight blue eyes glisten brightly as I gaze at them. My snow-white mane and tail sparkle like starlight.

"Hello Twilight and Gary. I apologize about my state. I recently fought with a demon and he hurt me badly," I say. Midnight nuzzles me gently and kisses me on the forehead.

"Now that everyone has seen your injuries, we should get you re-bandaged up and in bed so you can rest, little prince. You can still play games and even read if you want, but you need to rest. Your friends can visit you whenever you want. We all want you to get better so you can be yourself again."
#84 Posted: 04:08:11 02/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Princess Twlight Sparkle check Astrello's wings."your wings seem badly hurt and you can't fly"Princess Twlight Sparkle said."Sunset shimmer escaping"Fluttershy yelling.Princess Celestia hearded Fluttershy's yelling."I am on it"Applejack said.
---
#85 Posted: 05:11:12 02/01/2014
I nod and tears fall down my cheeks.

"I know, there is little I will be able to do for sometime. My injuries are far too severe. At least none of you got hurt by him. I'm glad that I could at least protect you all from him. He was a cruel foe," I say stumbling over to be caught be Midnight before I fall to the ground.

Midnight gently lifts me with magic and places me on her back. Then she turns to Twilight and her brother and speaks. Her forest green eyes glisten in the light.

"I could use some help tending to his wounds and re-bandaging him. Twilight would you like to perhaps assist me? I would really appreciate it. Luna and Celestia are very busy taking care of his duties as well as theirs due to him being bedridden. Gary, you are always welcome as well. I'll need all the help I can get with these terrible wounds."
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 05:58:24 05/01/2014 by Wyrstel
#86 Posted: 05:41:18 02/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: gary
OOC: oops,forgot put storyline.

intro plot:

gary's elements of harmony's helmet has been missing when he sleep.next morning,celestia and her sister told his sister twlight sparkle."Sunset Shimmer took his elements of harmony on night"celestia said.

Character mlp:

Princess Twlight sparkle:gary
Princess luna:
Princess celestia:gary
Applejack:
Rarity:gary
Pinkpie:
Rainbow Dash: Dinorang
Fluttershy:
Sunset Shimmer:

OOC: choose any character and you would want be.

"your most welcome"Princess Twlight Sparkle laugh little bit when her hooves go up."I wonder where red lizard went."gary said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:41:07 02/01/2014 by gary
#87 Posted: 06:08:19 03/01/2014
Midnight strides out of a side room with Ruberon, the red lizard beside her.

"Well if it isn't my dear friends, Twilight Sparkle and Gary Sparkle. Greeting friends," he says smiling.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 21:29:55 06/01/2014 by Wyrstel
#88 Posted: 07:59:48 03/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Hello Ruberon"gary said.
---
#89 Posted: 19:29:07 05/01/2014
Ruberon walks over and embraces Gary as well as Twilight.

"It's so good to see you my friends."

Midnight walks over to the balcony and gazes off in the distance in silence. Her black mane and tail blows in the wind. Her emerald green eyes sparkle in the sunlight.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:30:34 06/01/2014 by Wyrstel
#90 Posted: 03:51:10 06/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Rarity coming along."hello gary....wahaha,there a lizard still here" Rarity scared."don't scared"gary said.
---
#91 Posted: 21:26:25 06/01/2014
"Miss Rarity, I presume, I am Ruberon, the salamander sorcerer that aids the Princesses. It is a pleasure to meet you," he says before waving a hand and beautiful crimson flowers appears beside her and he plucks some from the ground handing them to Rarity.

I land on the balcony beside Midnight.

"Hello Midnight," I say smiling and nuzzling her.

Midnight smiles back and nuzzles me back.

"Hello little prince. Your friends are here waiting for you. Go on, I'll be fine," Midnight says before returning to gazing out beyond the horizon.

I nod and trot into the room where Rarity, Twilight and her brother are.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:34:20 06/01/2014 by Wyrstel
#92 Posted: 03:33:05 07/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Sunset Shimmer,get move right now"Fluttershy said."thanks,Ruberon"Rarity said.
---
#93 Posted: 13:45:06 09/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Gary went back to wonderbolt for returning.

OOC: hello,anyone here?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:43:50 15/01/2014 by gary
#94 Posted: 01:22:29 16/01/2014 | Topic Creator
while Princess celestia turn into wicked red hot sun Solar Flare."Princess Celestia,that too high rise your sun"gary said
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:26:28 16/01/2014 by gary
#95 Posted: 22:11:28 16/01/2014
"Hello Twilight and Gary, I say with a smile as I enter the room. As I see one of my big sisters, Celestia transform, I take to the air, before slamming into her with my hooves wrapped around her neck. My tears splash onto her coat as I speak. Cely, stop this isn't you. Big sis, please don't do this," I say clinging tightly to her.
#96 Posted: 23:22:36 16/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"stop doing this,Princess Celestia"Rarity said."Celestia? I am Solar Flare"Solar Flare and she fly off."oh no,Celestia transform into wicked mare solar flare"Princess Twlight Sparkle said.
---
#97 Posted: 00:07:28 17/01/2014
As she flies off I vanish with her. Midnight sees this too late and stand with the others gazing off into the distance. Her black mane and tail blowing in the wind.

With Solar Flare I walk silently beside her drying my tears. My snow-white mane and tail blow in the wind. I stay close to her wherever she goes, unafraid and determined to succeed in getting her to return to being my big sister, Celestia. Both Solar Flare and Nightmare Moon, my sisters' dark forms know of me.
#98 Posted: 04:02:54 17/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: look 86 posted.if you choose characters mlp.

gary follow solar flare."I hope luna missed her sister"gary said.
---
#99 Posted: 23:28:32 20/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Shining armor rush in."I heard my bro came back to canterlot"Shining armor said.
---
#100 Posted: 05:19:06 23/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: ....
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me