Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Kalos regin adventures (started but more can join) Retake
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Kalos regin adventures (started but more can join) Retake [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#51 Posted: 00:43:04 10/11/2013
"There are still many of them. Come on Cubone!" Scarlet said, and the Cubone obeyed. They went to where the Ryhorns ran off to, leaving Maria and Fennekin behind...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#52 Posted: 03:32:16 11/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Wait up!" Maria catched up to Scarlet.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#53 Posted: 04:00:57 11/11/2013
"Alright Cubone, use the strongest Bone Rush you can!" Scarlet yelled, having caught up to the weakened Ryhorn. It Tacked Cubone, but he managed to dodge it beautifully. Without waiting for another command, Cubone used Boomerang, and although Ryhorn was still standing, the returning bone managed to trip him. Without thinking, Scarlet used a PokeBall, catching the Ryhorn. It started to shake, with Scarlet sweating very hard. This was her first experience catching a Pokemon...
---
#54 Posted: 03:38:47 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
The poke ball shakes...... one.............two-three It was caught.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#55 Posted: 04:18:26 12/11/2013
Scarlet took a few seconds to realize that the Pokemon was caught. She took the Pokeball, gazing at it with a mixture of emotions. "I caught... a Pokemon. I really did it! My first try and it was successful! Yes! I caught my first Pokemon!" she yelled, giving a jump, and not realizing she said first. Cubone was not as amused. He looked disappointed for some reason...
---
#56 Posted: 21:34:42 13/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Fene fennekin!" yelled a Fennekin. Maria looked very proud. "Good Scarlet!"
---
#57 Posted: 01:54:34 15/12/2013
OOC: Sorry I was away. I almost forgot about this RP smilie

Scarlet was happy, but at the same time nervous. "I wonder..." she said to herself, taking a look at Cubone, and knowing her so well, he nodded, though still a little upset about what Scarlet said earlier. "Come on out Ryhorn!" she said, as the big rocky Pokemon came out. He took a close look at her, and gave her a faint smile, revealing that he kinda liked her, but was still wasn't ready to be owned by a human, especially by one who lacked experience.
---
#58 Posted: 03:46:38 15/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: It is quite alright! I was gone forever too so.....

"I think it likes you!" said Maria. "Want to nickname it?"
---
#59 Posted: 06:27:33 15/12/2013
"Say, that is a great idea. Never thought of it." Scarlet answered, and thought of a nickname rather fast. "Tank." she called, believing it would suit her new Ryhorn perfectly. Unknown to her, Cubone appeared both disappointed and jealous.
---
#60 Posted: 06:38:49 15/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: In animal crossing new leaf, one of my residents was named tank!

"That's a good name!" said Maria. Fennekin jumped into the air and spinned.
---
#61 Posted: 06:56:54 15/12/2013
OOC: It's a cool name smilie

"Well now Tank, looks like you are part of the family now." Scarlet said, lying down and putting her arm around Cubone. Though Cubone let her, he was very indifferent to the feeling, something that Tank noticed...
---
#62 Posted: 07:00:24 15/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Fennekin noiticed the look too. She tried to cheer him up. Fennekin got a rock and rolled on it, then fell. She hoped it worked.
---
#63 Posted: 17:05:42 15/12/2013
Cubone looked with sympathy, but nonetheless remained oblivious. Scarlet decided to let Tank out for a while like Cubone. It would be too early to train, so she decided it to give it some time. "Well, we are done here. Where are you heading now?" Scarlet asked Maria, thinking she had other plans...
---
#64 Posted: 02:05:27 16/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Not really sure, what about the nearest town?"
---
#65 Posted: 06:15:26 16/12/2013
"Does it have a racetrack? An uncle of mine told me that Ryhorn races are getting very popular lately. If you don't mind, I would like to practice right now." Scarlet commented, believing that Maria could wait for her and also help her train.

Since she was anxious, she didn't even wait for Maria to answer, and approached the Ryhorn. "Well Tank, sorry if it's early, but do you mind if I ride on you?" Scarlet asked her new Pokemon gently. Though Tank nodded, he did it with doubt. He let Scarlet ride him, but when she gave the order, he didn't move at all. Not even with some delicate kicking he moved. He seemed worried and with doubt, and Scarlet couldn't explain why...
---
#66 Posted: 03:13:53 21/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Maria got out her Ryhorn. "Sure, we can practice!"

Maria told her Ryhorn to go foward. It obayed and went pass Scarlet and Tank. Maria looked behind her. "Try again, or let Cubone help you!"
---
#67 Posted: 17:32:06 21/12/2013
"Right. Cubone?" Scarlet said, but Cubone already knew what she was up to. He hit Tank with his bone and that was enough to make him run. It was extremely fast. Scarlet barely managed to hold on tight, as was Cubone. Tank shattered all the trees on his way, and only managed to stop when he hit a rock. The force was so strong, both Scarlet and Cubone landed on top of the rock. After Scarlet came to her senses, she could see the destruction left behind by her new Ryhorn...
---
#68 Posted: 02:22:04 22/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Uh, not like that Cubone." said Maria in a kinda surprised voice. "But you won the race." She twitched.
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#69 Posted: 03:06:12 22/12/2013
OOC: I'm thinking about joining, may I have a recap of what's happened in the story?
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#70 Posted: 03:10:00 22/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: You can join!!! Oh and recap, Scarlet and Maria are in a mountain looking for a Rhhorn, (Well, Scarlet at least) then we raced. Scarlet won and now we are going to the next city.
---
#71 Posted: 03:19:12 22/12/2013
Quote: Eevee88
"Uh, not like that Cubone." said Maria in a kinda surprised voice. "But you won the race." She twitched.

Scarlet was still stirred about the commotion, but she decided to keep Tank outside for a little while. "Don't feel sad Tank. It was an accident. My, you know you are very fast, don't you? That terrific." Scarlet said, noticing that he felt extremely bad for wrecking all those trees.
---
#72 Posted: 03:21:47 22/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, it is okay Tank!" Maria gave Tank a treat, but first looked at Scarlet to see if it was okay.
---
#73 Posted: 03:30:12 22/12/2013
Name: Seiki
What they want to be if they suceed: Ghost-type Gym Leader
Other: On his 15th birthday, his uncle gave him an egg which Seiki loved and raised. The egg hatched into a Litwick wich became Seiki's first Pokemon. Now, some months later, Seiki is elligable to receive his starter and Pokedex and has just arrived in Lumiose from his home in Vaniville.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#74 Posted: 03:39:10 22/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted! Way out of charter, but can we be friends? I un-blocked you.
---
#75 Posted: 04:24:26 22/12/2013
OOC: If you want to add me as a friend, you can. I unblocked you too.

Seiki walked through the gate into the busy city of Lumiose. As amazing and beautiful as it was, it was also rather intimidating. Living in a small rural community then getting to visit the largest city in Kalos was quite scary. He slowly walked forward looking around at the tall buildings. Not even sure where to begin to look for Sycamore's Lab, he set out to just explore the city, piece by piece.
---
#76 Posted: 05:17:26 22/12/2013
After a while Scarlet believed she understood why her Ryhorn seemed so worried. "I think I get it. Tank is extremely fast, I... think that was the reason he didn't want to run. I think he just can't seem to stop once he starts. When I mounted him and he started running, I felt like he could go on forever." Scarlet resumed, with a now calmer Tank nodding. Scarlet was very good at deducing, but was either way impressed that she managed to understand what her Ryhorn was feeling so short after barely getting him.
---
#77 Posted: 06:45:25 22/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hmm, it is a posiblety! If you train though, he will probley get better!" Maria tried to confert her new friend.
---
#78 Posted: 19:02:35 22/12/2013
"Alright Maria, since you are experienced, we will walk to the town... with the Ryhorns." Scarlet then suggested, mounting Tank again. "It's alright Tank, just walk slowly, one paw after the other. Don't worry, Cubone is not going to hit you again." she then comforted him, with Cubone climbing on and giving his bone to Scarlet to avoid the temptation. She then placed it it in her pocket to make sure Tank didn't see it.
---
#79 Posted: 22:29:46 22/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Maria smiled. She mounted hers to. Then took out the map.

OOC: What is the nearest town after the ryhorn part in X and Y?
---
#80 Posted: 22:58:27 22/12/2013
OOC: In the game's story, you ride a Rhyhorn from Ambrette Town to Glittering Cave then back to Ambrette. From there, walk North along the shore to Cyllage.

Following the curve of outward edge of Lumiose, Seiki walked through the busy street. The city seemed mostly filled with a variety of cafes with the occasional office building. Eventually he came across a building that seemed almost seemed out of place. It was shorter than any of the skyscrapers around it and didn't seem as modern in its architecture as the rest of the city. Curious, he entered the building to find himself exactly where he wanted to be, Sycamore's lab. After talking with a few scientists he found out where to go and entered Sycamore's office.
"Hello? I'm Seiki, I'm here to see the Professor about getting a starter Pokemon." he introduced himself.
---
#81 Posted: 23:06:57 22/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Thanks.

"We are going to Glittering Cave then to Ambrette. Then we are going to Cyllage." (Is that right smilie )

"Why hello there, Seiki. Your mom told me you'd b here. Pick from one of the three starter pokemon. Fennekin, Chespion, or Froakie." Profeser Sycamore said.
---
#82 Posted: 23:24:48 22/12/2013
OOC: But I want Chikorita. D:

"What's that one over there?" Seiki asks, pointing to a Pokeball sitting on Sycamore's desk behind him.
---
#83 Posted: 23:39:39 22/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay....

"Oh that is a very hard to find one. Chickorita. I only give them to skilled trainers."
---
#84 Posted: 23:54:40 22/12/2013
"May I?" Seiki asks. He looks at the ball, curious and fascinated by the Chikorita.
---
#85 Posted: 23:57:18 22/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Do you promis to take care of it?" asked the Profeser. He takes the the poke ball and puts it in Seiki's hand. "See if it likes you first."
---
#86 Posted: 00:06:46 23/12/2013
Seiki nods in excitement and stares at the Pokeball for a moment before lightly tossing it in the air, causing it open and release a white light that takes form as Chikorita. The Pokemon looks around then sees Seiki. She smiles brightly at the young trainer.
"Chikah!" She practically jumps.
Seiki kneels down and gently strokes the leaf on Chikorita's head. The grass-Pokemon smiles and gently nudges him in content.
"She's quite friendly." Seiki says.
---
#87 Posted: 00:11:58 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"I think she likes you." Sycamore said.
---
#88 Posted: 00:23:14 23/12/2013
She picks up Chikorita and holds her in his arms. She snuggles against him and looks up at Sycamore. "May I keep her then?" Seiki asks excitedly.
---
#89 Posted: 00:30:49 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Of course." He nods and smiles.
---
#90 Posted: 00:42:19 23/12/2013
"Thank you." Seiki gives a light bow to the professor, careful not to squish Chikorita. He pockets her Pokeball then turns to leave.
---
#91 Posted: 00:44:58 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Wait Seiki! Do you want to nickname your pokemon, or at least get a pokedex?" he asks.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:45:38 23/12/2013 by Eevee88
#92 Posted: 00:58:06 23/12/2013
Seiki turns back. "Oh ght, sorry, I got caught up in the excitement. Nah, I don't think I'll nickname her, but sure on the PokeDex."
---
#93 Posted: 06:32:26 23/12/2013
On their way, Scarlet was surprised that Tank was so calm and friendly around her. She heard many tales on how recently caught Pokemon were usually very distrusting around their new Trainers, and how difficult it was to gain their trust. But this Ryhorn was very kind and patient, and she was very grateful for that, especially since most Ryhorn were known to be stubborn and impatient.
---
#94 Posted: 04:42:33 24/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Maria sees a cave. "That must be the Glittering Cave!"

The profeser smiled and handed him the pokedex. "Take good care of it!" He called out.
---
#95 Posted: 06:16:52 24/12/2013
"Thank you." Seiki said.
He took the dex and left the lab. With Chikorita in his arms, he walked over to the nearest cafe ( something not hard to find in Lumiose) and took a seat at one of the tables outside. He set Chikorita down then sent out Litwick for the two to meet each other. The two Pokemon ran around the table and played while Seiki took a look at his PokeDex and registered his 2 Pokemon.
"The first Gym is back in Santalune. A little bit of a trek back where we came, but it's where we have to start." Seiki said.
The two Pokemon gave a little chirp.
Seiki picked up Litwick and held him while he walked, giving a motion for Chikorita to follow. The grass-Pokemon happily followed her trainer as he set out back towards Route 3.
---
#96 Posted: 18:20:18 24/12/2013
"I wonder why they call it that way." Scarlet asked, kinda curious about the cave. Tank wasn't as curious, so once Scarlet dismounted, she returned it to the PokeBall, much to Cubone's delight. He grabbed his bone from Scarlet and lead the way, as if he was in charge...
---
#97 Posted: 19:01:23 24/12/2013
Seiki and Chikorita walked through Route 4 and entered Santalune City.
"Before we challenge the gym, let's do a little training in the forest." Seiki said to his Pokemon.
They passed through town, continuing on, through Route 3, and walked into Santalune Forest. The trees covered most of the skyline, leaving the forest rather dark. Chikorita was a little nervous by the dark forest, while Litwick almost seemed happy to be there.
---
#98 Posted: 05:47:39 25/12/2013 | Topic Creator
While Seiki and his pokemon were training ( I am trying not to take control of your charter) a pokemon came out of a bush and smiled. It looked like a Pansage.

Maria looked at the map. "It says it is because there are sparkling rocks in the cave. (my guess?) " said Maria.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:48:46 25/12/2013 by Eevee88
#99 Posted: 06:11:38 25/12/2013
"A Pansage!" Seiki said noting the wild Pokemon.
Chikorita and Litwick turned to where Seiki was looking and got ready to battle the wild Pokemon.
"Chikorita, use Tackle!" Seiki commanded.
Chikorita charged at Pansage and rammed into it. She then jumped back to prepare for counter-attack.
"Litwick, you join in too, use Ember." Seiki said.
Litwick fired a small flame from his head at Pansage.
---
#100 Posted: 04:08:22 27/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Pansage was panting. It had 1 more hp left. So he used dig.
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me