Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > if you could have one of Cynder's abilities, what would it be?
Page 1 of 1
if you could have one of Cynder's abilities, what would it be? [CLOSED]
Blackhawk Blue Sparx Gems: 650
#1 Posted: 19:22:21 04/12/2013 | Topic Creator
I'd take the element of Shadow. It can do severe damage if used properly.(Only abilities from Dawn of the Dragon please)
---
I love Star Wars! Especially RC-1207 "Sev" <3
"I have become a shadow of my former self. I am a monster. I am a ghost. I'm a warrior from Hell..." - Me
Darchangel Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#2 Posted: 19:41:09 04/12/2013
That's a tough one...
Poison doesn't really interest me, but Shadow could be cool.
I'm on the fence between Wind and Fear though I think. Those two abilities would be cool.

Also, is this only elements, or would flying and the sort count?
(Guess this was inspired by my topic, huh?)
---
>N< "Everyone knows I'm in over my head."
I'll Start Trying In September
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#3 Posted: 20:55:36 04/12/2013
if I had to choose one of her breaths, it would be fear.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10259
#4 Posted: 21:18:29 04/12/2013
Poison is dangerous(considering Cynder could jump and throw it around despite targeting a single thing) even if used well,Wind is useless and weird,Shadow wouldn't work without enemies to confuse and Shadow Gates to bypass,Fear works more to make inappropriate jokes(and no,I'm not explaining,kid-friendly site here) than having a good use for which doesn't result in people getting killed. I'm fine with Skylanders Cynder and her ability to phase through the ground,thank you very much.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5448
#5 Posted: 23:42:10 04/12/2013
Definitely fear :U
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3376
#6 Posted: 23:51:31 04/12/2013
Fear.
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#7 Posted: 01:06:49 05/12/2013
I'd either take Shadow or Fear.
I'd love to use those on my enemies sometime...... >:D
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#8 Posted: 01:29:09 05/12/2013
If we're talking about LoS elements, fear or poison... Probably fear
---
but i love it all smooth
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#9 Posted: 01:42:24 05/12/2013
The ability to as annoying as humanly possible..
...I mean Shadow or wind. >.>
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:44:02 05/12/2013 by parisruelz12
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#10 Posted: 04:08:42 05/12/2013
Well, shadow seems to allow her to basically phase through solid objects, so I'd have to go with that one. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
S P Y R O Blue Sparx Gems: 953
#11 Posted: 07:16:07 05/12/2013
Well, poison is probably the most powerful.
---
Spyro is cool, Spyro is cool. Anyone doesn't think Spyro's cool, must be a banana. smilie smilie
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#12 Posted: 15:09:27 05/12/2013
Mmm... The power to control the element of Wind.
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Darchangel Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#13 Posted: 19:31:00 05/12/2013
I'm starting to like Shadow more the more I think about it.
Just not poison I guess. I don't really know between the other 3.
---
>N< "Everyone knows I'm in over my head."
I'll Start Trying In September
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#14 Posted: 20:13:41 05/12/2013
Shadow Dash...
---
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#15 Posted: 01:33:57 07/12/2013
Quote: HIR
Well, shadow seems to allow her to basically phase through solid objects, so I'd have to go with that one. <.<

This. That ability is much more valuable than any of her others, it helps you and is generally cool.

Wind would be... Needlessly destructive, same with Poison...
And Fear ummm yeah I can see myself triggering that accidentally one day, or going out of hand with it when angry. And I'd rather just kill my enemies fast and painlessly than torture them... The latter is just cruel and I would only use it for the most despicable of people, so I would barely get to use Fear, making it not-that-worthwhile. It would cause more trouble than good and by using it, I would be giving many people a new grudge to hold. It'd negatively impact any reputation I have and mentally scar people. I can see why people would want it... But it'd be more evil than anything.
#16 Posted: 23:35:55 07/12/2013
Quote: Arc of Archives

This. That ability is much more valuable than any of her others, it helps you and is generally cool.

And Fear ummm yeah I can see myself triggering that accidentally one day, or going out of hand with it when angry. And I'd rather just kill my enemies fast and painlessly than torture them... The latter is just cruel and I would only use it for the most despicable of people, so I would barely get to use Fear, making it not-that-worthwhile. It would cause more trouble than good and by using it, I would be giving many people a new grudge to hold. It'd negatively impact any reputation I have and mentally scar people. I can see why people would want it... But it'd be more evil than anything.

You wouldn't want to slowly torture your enemies??
Well, we are obviously two VERY different people in that regard. XP
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#17 Posted: 00:02:30 08/12/2013
Quote: cowpowa23

Well, say you got caught torturing your enemies by the police. None of her other elements could let you slip away undetected. ~_^
---
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7314
#18 Posted: 00:27:57 08/12/2013
Hmm... I would pick Fear.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10445
#19 Posted: 01:44:38 08/12/2013
Of course fear would be cool but on the other hand controlling other people's actions by threatening them with fear is what the terrorists do and I do not want to be a terrorist. Fear would give huge psychological advantage etc. Poison would be useful if I was high-profile politician but not so much use for an everyday bloke. Wind would be awkward because breaking the wind would become stronger and that is a thing no one wants to experience. So my final decision is the shadow ability because lurking in the shadows being unseen etc. is probably the most useful for everyone.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#20 Posted: 21:50:09 15/12/2013
Wind because then I can go fast.

I could be the Knight of the Wiiiiind...
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:51:00 15/12/2013 by sonicbrawler182
#21 Posted: 21:55:35 15/12/2013
I fail to see how a dragoness's breath will let you become a Crush 40 song. ;>.>
---
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#22 Posted: 22:16:39 15/12/2013
I fail to see how a dragoness's breath will let you become a Crush 40 song. ;>.>

i can fling myself into the kingdom of camelot with tornadoes and stuff

also it isnt just the name of the song gtfo noob smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Hawaii Five o Blue Sparx Gems: 734
#23 Posted: 00:37:38 16/12/2013
well, i think that i would want the element of shadow. it would be pretty cool.
---
~A true artist can never create his or her GOOD creations twice, but they may create their bad ones more~
Blackhawk Blue Sparx Gems: 650
#24 Posted: 18:22:34 21/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Darchangel
That's a tough one...
Poison doesn't really interest me, but Shadow could be cool.
I'm on the fence between Wind and Fear though I think. Those two abilities would be cool.

Also, is this only elements, or would flying and the sort count?
(Guess this was inspired by my topic, huh?)

Yup, it was inspired by your topic. Flying does count and anything else you can think about Cynder from DotD.

agreed. I like to be able to phase throught objects. But, I like the ability in more ways than one. Besides, it dispatches the enemy quickly.
---
I love Star Wars! Especially RC-1207 "Sev" <3
"I have become a shadow of my former self. I am a monster. I am a ghost. I'm a warrior from Hell..." - Me
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:41:11 01/01/2014 by Blackhawk
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#25 Posted: 20:13:01 21/12/2013
Urgh, I don't like Cynder, so that's probably why I can't really come up with anything to be honest.
winged dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 4156
#26 Posted: 00:57:09 24/12/2013
Definitely fear!
#27 Posted: 02:19:57 25/12/2013

Well, say you got caught torturing your enemies by the police. None of her other elements could let you slip away undetected. ~_^

Okay, that's a good point..
But what if America eventually turns their backs to the police, and then we finally start a war with them?
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#28 Posted: 06:50:26 29/12/2013

Okay, that's a good point..
But what if America eventually turns their backs to the police, and then we finally start a war with them?

Shadow allows me to attack, suffocating them and drowning them in darkness. Or I could use the shadows to slip away and flee elsewhere. I here Novosibirsk is lovely this time of year.
---
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#29 Posted: 23:53:07 01/01/2014
poison smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me