Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 231 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 ... 302 303 304
Survivor (GAME OVER) [CLOSED]
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#11501 Posted: 23:08:25 05/12/2013
Well, these results aren't going to be hard to put together. Someone's going to be very fortunate that things turned out the way they did. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#11502 Posted: 23:13:10 05/12/2013
PLOT-TWIST?!
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#11503 Posted: 23:25:29 05/12/2013
I scared.
#11504 Posted: 23:51:27 05/12/2013
willspyro and Cynderfan team up and send waves of energy at the Hyperdrone Core, knocking away some of its armor. In response, it raises its two blaster-arms and four beams of energy pop out along the top platform. CG is standing in one of them and yelps in pain as his feet are burned from the lasers. The Core punches the air with its left blaster-arm and the beams begin to rotate counterclockwise.

"Ack! Jump!" Prex calls out as she jumps over and incoming beam. The Core points its blasters at the group and fires out a stream of lasers as they work to leap over the rays sweeping along the floor. Troll Slug, Scratch, Paris, and Seiki are blasted by the lasers and skid across the ground, coming to rest dangerously close to the edge of the platform.

"Don't worry, Rookies. We've got our blasters trained on this durn doohickey." Zephyr calls out. Large laser blasts soar above the heroes' heads and score a direct hit on the Hyperdrone Core. It looks up and turns its tentacles toward the building the turrets are mounted on.

"We can't let him take out Bruce and Zephyr." Troll Slug gasps.

"So do something." chained skull snorts. He nods and turns toward the tentacles, firing off multiple exploding bananas. They strike the tentacles and cause them to lock into place again. The Core focuses its attention back on them and summons the light beams along the ground once again. willspyro and Cynderfan send more blasts of energy at it as they leap over the beams. Paris then pulls out a Bob-omb and chucks it at the Core.

The Bob-omb lands square in the center of the Core and explodes. The Core cracks open and smoke begins to funnel out. "EXCELSIIIIIOR! You did it." Petey calls through their phones.

"Rookies, get offa that durn thing. It's gonna blow!" Bruce orders.

"Oh noez!" Seiki gasps.

"That sounds like fun." Ash laughs.

"We've got to slide off the tentacles again." Scratch points out, and grabs hold of one. They all slide down into the remains of the plaza as the Hyperdrone begins to explode apart. When they land, they get their bearings straight.

"H-Hey, we forgot someone again." Cynderfan cries. They look up to the erupting Hypedrone and can faintly make out slambam.

"You idiots shoved me out of the way! You're all a bunch of no good, sorry little..." He roars before the Hyperdrone Core erupts in a massive fireball, consuming slambam and the entire Hyperdrone.

"Ha haaaa, we did it. How do you like that, Bowser, ya hoodlum?" Zephyr calls out.

"What about me? We're in the same guild, aren't we?" Petey whines.

"Who are you again?" Zephyr grunts.

"Old people." Troll Slug snickers.

"And so our numbers have shrunk once more." willspyro notes. "I do not like the tidings in the air. At the rate things are progressing, there will be none of us alive to confront Bowser."

"We don't have time to worry about that." Prex dismisses. "We have to head for Yoshi's Island and destroy the dark matter widget Bowser put there."

"...Hmph. We should be figuring out where Bowser's HQ is." chained skull mumbles.

"Lighten up, pardner." Ninpire scolds. "Y'know, ya didn't do a durn thing to help us out back there. If I didn't know any better, I'd say ya wanted us to lose!" He explains, glaring suspiciously at chained skull.

"Hardly the case." chained skull snorts. "I want Bowser dead as much as you do. But I've been watching what's happened to everyone else so far. I don't want to get killed by one of his troops. So I'm looking out for numero uno... me." He explains. "I suggest you all do the same."
*~*
Meanwhile...

"Kardonis says the entire operation will require about 300 kiloliters of dark matter." DragonCamo explains. He's standing in front of Bowser, who's pacing back and forth, garbed in a butler-like tuxedo. "With the harvesters you've set up, we can have that prepared within the next week." He looks down at the clipboard he's holding. "Sir, might I suggest allowing Dr. Grodus to test the machine before using it?"

"What the matter, DC?" Bowser mocks. "Chicken?"

"No, I'm not..."

"BAWK BAWK BAWK BAWK BAWK BAWK!" Bowser clucks, jumping around the room and flapping his arms in a chicken imitation.

"BOOOOOOOOOWSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!" Dr. Grodus screams as he teleports in behind the Koopa King. Bowser screams like a schoolgirl and leaps high into the air in fright. DragonCamo lazily sticks out his arms to catch him, but Bowser falls to the floor a half meter in front of him. Bowser staggers to his feet.

"Whoopsies, sir... butter fingers." DragonCamo shrugs, his voice dripping with sarcasm. Bowser glares at DragonCamo.

"I just learned those wretched little humans destroyed my Hyperdrone!" Dr. Grodus shouts. "You told me this trap would be perfect. So why did they escape?!"

"Grah ha ha ha ha ha! So they're feistier than we thought, eh?" Bowser cackles. "It doesn't matter. Soon I'll be completely invincible. And I'll squish them like the ants they are."

"They know where our harvester is, you buffoon! Send troopers there and STOP THEM!" Dr. Grodus commands. "If they destroy the harvester our plans will be RUIIIIIIIIIIIIINED!" He leans in and points at Bowser. "And you'll be a laughing stock of villains everywhere, is that what you want?" Bowser shakes his head. "THEN GET SOMEONE DOWN THERE NOOOOOOOOW!" He orders, blowing Bowser's hair with the force of his screams.

slambam104 has been eliminated due to his inactivity! He was the Nixon!
Night 5 Results

slambam104 (???): slambam104, HIR*
Ninpire (4): scratchking22, chained skull, Ash Starkindle, willspyro
Troll Slug (3): Seiki, Ninpire, CommanderGame
Seiki (1): parisruelz12
prextail202 (1): prextail202
parisruelz12 (0): (CommanderGame)
Not Voting: Cynderfan507, Troll Slug
*Eliminated due to long streak of inactivity
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:57:56 06/12/2013 by HIR
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#11505 Posted: 00:06:20 06/12/2013
Whats a Nixon?

Edit: omfg *facepalm* wow.....just....wow.....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:06:50 06/12/2013 by DragonCamo
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#11506 Posted: 00:23:40 06/12/2013
Jesus guys do you want me out that much?
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#11507 Posted: 00:25:21 06/12/2013
Ok, something happened there, I didn't vote Ninpire.

Though it doesn't really matter, as host-banish.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:29:34 06/12/2013 by Seiki
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#11508 Posted: 00:31:02 06/12/2013
i only voted for seiki 'cause two people told me to vote for each other.

i'm not going to vote for someone 'cause i'm told to. smilie
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#11509 Posted: 00:38:05 06/12/2013
I guess I'm still in debt to Bowser?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#11510 Posted: 00:58:16 06/12/2013
Quote: Seiki
Ok, something happened there, I didn't vote Ninpire.

Though it doesn't really matter, as host-banish.

That was my bad. I copy-pasted it wrong. <.>
---
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#11511 Posted: 01:00:57 06/12/2013
Slambam is out? (draws red X on chart that I happen to have) 2 down...3 to go......hueheueheuheueheuheuehueheuhehehehehehhe...(looks at chart again, revealing it has the avatars of the 5 who voted me out, with Brutal Bash having a red X previously and slambam having a fresh new one) Ninpire will be next in the abyyyyyysssss! huwhueheuheuehueheuwhwuehuwheuhhheeehaa!

Look out...the Shadow Thief will be avenged.....
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#11512 Posted: 01:04:57 06/12/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor
Slambam is out? (draws red X on chart that I happen to have) 2 down...3 to go......hueheueheuheueheuheuehueheuhehehehehehhe...(looks at chart again, revealing it has the avatars of the 5 who voted me out, with Brutal Bash having a red X previously and slambam having a fresh new one) Ninpire will be next in the abyyyyyysssss! huwhueheuheuehueheuwhwuehuwheuhhheeehaa!

Hahahahaha no, cause **** just got serious

EDIT: I'm gonna feel like such an idiot if I get voted out this day
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:09:45 06/12/2013 by Ninpire
#11513 Posted: 02:04:13 06/12/2013
Play & Repeat
Yoshi's Island

The heroes arrive on Yoshi's Island to find things completely out of whack. The normally tropical, lush green environment has frozen over. A chilling wind ripples through the snow covered plains. The trees are bare and most of them are dying. Off the coast the heroes can see a large metallic structure resembling an oil derrick. "That must be the harvester." Prex mutters.

"G-Guys, look over there..." Cynderfan sighs as she points out into the clearing. The group sees a large pack of Yoshis trapped in a grid of laser walls. Many of them are huddled around a fire in an effort to keep warm. "This is terrible."

"Careful Rookies." Zephyr's voice crackles through the speakers of their phones. "It could be one of them traps like in Shell City."

"But we have to help them." Troll Slug protests. "They look so very sad."

"Alright, but don't say I didn't warn ya." Zephyr scolds, before disconnecting. The group runs up toward the containment field. One of the Yoshis hears the sound of their footsteps.

"Huh? H-Hey, are you guys a rescue squad?" The Yoshi asks, craning its head to the side.

"I guess y'all could call us that." Ninpire chuckles.

"Guys! Guys! These people have come here to rescue us." The Yoshi calls out. The other Yoshis turn around, but none of them make an effort to go up to the containment field.

"What happened here?" Paris inquires. "This place used to be so warm and happy."

"Dr. Grodus." The Yoshi answers with a shiver. "He came in here and tricked us into building that dark matter harvester. And then he threw us in these detainment camps!" The Yoshi grows extremely sad. "All the dark matter he's been collecting poisoned the island. Fruit isn't growing, and we're all getting hungry."

"Is there anything we can do?" CG asks.

"I don't know." The Yoshi looks over to a large metal building sculpted in the shape of Bowser's head. "But I see Grodus Troopers constantly going to that building. There's got to be something there."

"Hey." A robotic voice calls out. The heroes look over and gasp as a pair of Grodus Bombers have noticed their presence.

Play & Repeat

"You are not robots." One of the Bomber points out the obvious. "And you are not Yoshi prisoners."

"Of course notz. We iz teh awesomesauce." Seiki sneers.

"You must be annihilated." The other Bomber states, raising its blasters.

"Annihilate! Annihilate!" The other Bomber echoes.

"Aww crud, why can't we just catch a break?" Paris groans.

Welcome to Day 6!
Today's game mode is... Let's go Streaking! ...Wait, what?!

The aim of this challenge is to answer as many questions correct consecutively as possible. Only your longest streak of correct answers will be counted as your score. You'll have about 17 hours to submit answers by PM, and you can change them if you want. If 2 people tie for the highest score, we'll break the tie. But if 3 or more people tie, then no one gets immunity.

1) In the Super Mario series, what is the highest point value you get before a 1-Up when you kill a stream of enemies in a row?
2) As of last weekend, how many consecutive games has the football team from the Ohio State University won?
3) What is the minimum number of playthroughs needed to obtain the true ending in Shadow the Hedgehog?
4) In what Fire Emblem game did the Valflame become a playable weapon?
5) In Super Smash Bros. Melee, about how far do you have to hit sandbag in order to unlock the N64 Yoshi’s Island stage?
6) Which of the following is NOT a real unit of measure?
A: Foot pound
B: Pounds per square inch
C: Newton meter
D: Quark
E: Faraday
7) On average, how many hours does it take the human body to replace its entire concentration of cerebrospinal fluid? (Hint: It’s between 1 and 10)
8) Chronologically, Metroid: Other M takes place after which Metroid game?
9) True/False: Deus Ex: Human Revolution is available for Mac OSX.
10) What number season of the Simpsons premiered this fall? (Hint: It’s above 20)
---
#11514 Posted: 02:10:20 06/12/2013
HIR can you make the time to submit a little longer please? I have swimming and I won't be back home until six pm tomorrow eastern time in the us
#11515 Posted: 02:12:26 06/12/2013
^I'm occupied at that time. I'd have to push the deadline all the way to 24 hours. <.<
---
#11516 Posted: 02:14:53 06/12/2013
.............................smilie Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:26:50 06/12/2013 by Ninpire
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8741
#11517 Posted: 02:31:58 06/12/2013

Please gnorc yourself.
#11518 Posted: 02:33:13 06/12/2013
Uhh HIR, by consecutive, can we answer like for example:

1,4,6,7, and that would count as a streak of four? Or does it have to be 1,2,3,4, or 5,6,7,8,9,10...
#11519 Posted: 02:36:43 06/12/2013
I think I'm a target. D:
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#11520 Posted: 02:57:31 06/12/2013
On average, how many hours does it take the human body to replace its entire concentration of cerebrospinal fluid?

what the ****?
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#11521 Posted: 02:59:16 06/12/2013
Quote: somePerson

Please gnorc yourself.

No, You Please gnorc yourself!
---
nyeheheheheh

#11522 Posted: 03:02:44 06/12/2013
Decided to make my own version so Ten Little ******s/Indians/Soldiers
Twenty Little Survivors:
Twenty little survivors were having fun
one was having too much of a blast, one had to jump,
and one was feeling a little glum.
And then there were seventeen.

Seventeen little survivors had to vote
one got the boot, oh shoot!
And then there were sixteen.

Sixteen little survivors left for bowling
two were in a tie, but one was left rolling!
And then there were fifteen.

Fifteen little survivors were shooting robots, causing pain,
one got shot himself, what a shame!
And then there were fourteen.

Fourteen little survivors at an industry
they got a hold of black matter, one was er, unlucky!
And then there were thirteen.

Thirteen little survivors doing stuff
one was forgotten! tough luck!
And then there were twelve

Twelve little survivors back at the industry
one wasn't doing anything, what a misery!
And then there were eleven.

What do you think?
Will add more as people die/get eliminated.
#11523 Posted: 03:06:01 06/12/2013

Please gnorc yourself.

Why hasn't that yet been made into a version of that meme for this site?
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#11524 Posted: 03:06:28 06/12/2013
Scratch where's duh picture
#11525 Posted: 03:20:14 06/12/2013
Quote: CommanderGame
Uhh HIR, by consecutive, can we answer like for example:

1,4,6,7, and that would count as a streak of four? Or does it have to be 1,2,3,4, or 5,6,7,8,9,10...

You can choose to skip them and it will still count as a streak. But if you submit an answer of "I don't know," for a question I'm going to count it as wrong. <.<
---
#11526 Posted: 03:21:31 06/12/2013
Quote: CommanderGame
Decided to make my own version so Ten Little ******s/Indians/Soldiers
Twenty Little Survivors:
Twenty little survivors were having fun
one was having too much of a blast, one had to jump,
and one was feeling a little glum.
And then there were seventeen.

Seventeen little survivors had to vote
one got the boot, oh shoot!
And then there were sixteen.

Sixteen little survivors left for bowling
two were in a tie, but one was left rolling!
And then there were fifteen.

Fifteen little survivors were shooting robots, causing pain,
one got shot himself, what a shame!
And then there were fourteen.

Fourteen little survivors at an industry
they got a hold of black matter, one was er, unlucky!
And then there were thirteen.

Thirteen little survivors doing stuff
one was forgotten! tough luck!
And then there were twelve

Twelve little survivors back at the industry
one wasn't doing anything, what a misery!
And then there were eleven.

What do you think?
Will add more as people die/get eliminated.

I read that as "one shot himself".
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8741
#11527 Posted: 03:56:18 06/12/2013

Please gnorc yourself.

Tried
[User Posted Image]
#11528 Posted: 05:01:04 06/12/2013

Please gnorc yourself.

Tried
[User Posted Image]

Thank you. smilie
---
#11529 Posted: 19:14:50 06/12/2013
Well I've only gotten 5 responses so consider the deadline extended. *grumble, grumble*
---
scratchking22 Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#11530 Posted: 20:19:12 06/12/2013
Fixed the elimination tables.
[User Posted Image]
---
~ Clinton/Kaine 2016 ~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:45:34 06/12/2013 by scratchking22
#11531 Posted: 21:02:26 06/12/2013
Nice.
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#11532 Posted: 21:11:36 06/12/2013
Quote: HIR
Well I've only gotten 5 responses so consider the deadline extended. *grumble, grumble*

Sorry, school!!!♥
#11533 Posted: 01:01:15 07/12/2013
Quote: HIR

*bangs head against table* now you extend it?
#11534 Posted: 02:10:21 07/12/2013
Until when is this extended?
#11535 Posted: 02:42:59 07/12/2013
Waits.
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#11536 Posted: 03:31:41 07/12/2013
President Nixon...Yay.
#11537 Posted: 03:45:24 07/12/2013
Will the results be soon?
#11538 Posted: 15:10:50 07/12/2013
1) 8,000
2) 24
3) 10
4) Fire Emblem: Awakening
5) 1,350 feet or 400m (I also accepted anything greater than this)
6) D, but a Quark is a concept in Physics
7) 8 (I also accepted 7)
8) Super Metroid
9) True
10) 25

Troll Slug
1) Let me see...100, 200, 400, 800, 1000, 2000, 4000, 8000...uh...8? (Not counted as correct because you guessed 8 points. Word your answers better next time.)
2) 4
3) 2
4) Fire Emblem II
5) 8
6) D*
7) 2 hours
8) Metroid X
9) False
10) 27
Score: 1

parisruelz12
1) 100 points
2) 62
3) 3 times
4) Genealogy of the Holy War
5) --
6) Pound per square inch
7) --
8) --
9) False
10) 25th*

willspyro
1. 10,562
2. 6
3. 5
4. --
5. over 1,350 ft (400m)*
6. E
7. 5
8. Super Metroid*
9. True*
10. Season 25*
Score: 3

scratchking22
5) 700m*
6) C: Newton meter
7) 8*
8) Metroid PRIME 3
9)fALSE
10) 24

Seiki
1; 5000
2: 6
3: 11
4: Fire Emblem Awakening*
5: Over 1300
6: E
7: 4
8: Metroid Prime
9: True*
10: 25*
Score: 2

chained skull
1) 8000*
2) 12
3) 10*
4) Fire Emblem: Awaking*
5) 1,350*
6) D*
7) 6
8) --
9) --
10) 25*

CommanderGame
1) 8000
9) True
Score: 2

Ash Starkindle
1. 1,000,000
2. 24*
3. 10*
4. Fire Emblem Awakening*
5. 1350 ft*
6. D*
7. 7*
8. Super Metroid*
9. True*
10. 25*
Score: 9

Ninpire
2. 24*
3. 2
6. Quark*
9. True*
10. 25*

No Submissions
Cynderfan507
prextail202

This day's winner is... Ash Starkindle!

Welcome to Night 6!

All of you will now submit PMs containing your choice for whom to eliminate from the game. You may change your votes if you wish. Additionally, those of you with abilities should include if you wish to use them or not (and who you wish to use them on) in the PM. You will have approximately 12 hours to submit your votes, and you may change them before the deadline. If you do not submit a vote, I will assume you are voting for yourself. On top of this, Ash has immunity. A vote for her will be a vote for yourself.

prextail202, you are also down to your final warning. If you do not submit a vote or a PM with a reason for your inactivity, you'll be kicked out instead.
---
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#11539 Posted: 17:48:01 07/12/2013
I might be the first who voted
#11540 Posted: 19:03:25 07/12/2013
Awakening was right???

Wow, I guessed since that was the only Fire Emblem game name I knew. smilie
---
#11541 Posted: 21:53:58 07/12/2013
About to vote.
#11542 Posted: 00:10:51 08/12/2013
.....Nice job Ash Sarkindle....'grumbes'
---
nyeheheheheh

Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#11543 Posted: 00:15:32 08/12/2013
.....Nice job Ash Sarkindle....'grumbes'

There's no such user here as Ash Sarkindle. smilie
But thanks anyways!!!!!
#11544 Posted: 00:19:32 08/12/2013
1) Let me see...100, 200, 400, 800, 1000, 2000, 4000, 8000...uh...8? (Not counted as correct because you guessed 8 points. Word your answers better next time.)

Oops, read it wrong.
#11545 Posted: 00:27:30 08/12/2013
Konichiwa, HIR-San! I believe you need to change the title to Night 6.
---
nyeheheheheh

#11546 Posted: 00:39:50 08/12/2013
Day 2 was the only normal day.
#11547 Posted: 02:58:24 08/12/2013
The night's over. Once again, someone's going to be very happy... and a whole bunch of you annoyed.
---
#11548 Posted: 03:03:20 08/12/2013
I sca-oh, I say that every night.
scratchking22 Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#11549 Posted: 03:20:20 08/12/2013
It's a host-banish for Prex, I'm predicting.
---
~ Clinton/Kaine 2016 ~
#11550 Posted: 03:21:09 08/12/2013
Maybe...another host banish.
First | Previous | Page 231 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 ... 302 303 304

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me