Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > All Purpose Pokémon Topic Gamma
First | Previous | Page 35 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49 50
All Purpose Pokémon Topic Gamma [CLOSED]
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#1701 Posted: 22:29:58 02/12/2013
Quote: flashwingftw
Quote: bisylizzie

WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?! If it's a hacked poke then it gets auto released?! Where did u find that info?!

Yes, if it doesn't pass the hack check then they get auto-deleted/refused to be transferred over. (For example, if it's something that can't naturally be found in game, that might be checked).

I think the "info" has come from the Pokemon Bank FAQ.
"Does Pokémon Bank include a legitimacy checker that will prevent people from depositing "hacked" Pokémon or Pokémon that have been created using unauthorized methods?
We cannot go into details of the checks we intend to put in place, as such information could be used in an effort to circumvent such checks in the future. In order to protect the Pokémon that you worked so hard to raise and to preserve your save data, we ask that you please enjoy playing Pokémon in the correct way, as described in the game manual."

As hacks/AR aren't considered playing Pokemon in the correct way, you can assume that if it finds them, they/your save data will be affected negatively.

That's so stupid, I'm so pissed that they r doing that, it's the stupidest thing I've heard all year. Code junkies had better get working on a 3ds action replay.

[User Posted Image]

Really? It is great! AR & Pokegen where never good and honestly shouldn't have been legal anyways. So your logic is this:
Uh, I spent my hard time working on hacking these Pokemon to be perfect instead of working on it legally, and now they're not letting hacking pass? **** GAMEFREAK SERIOUSLY **** THEM IM SO MAD, THEY SHOULD RESPECT MY HACKS AND LET THEM BE. I'm sorry, but I do not agree with this. I am with GF on this one. Also, I read somewhere that it stops any other Pokemon from that game from being transferred if it is hacked, so get your legit mons in first if you honestly want to, but this may be wrong.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#1702 Posted: 22:30:35 02/12/2013
QUESTION
The pokedex states that Mew shares DNA of all pokemon, why ca it not breed with all pokemon?
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#1703 Posted: 22:33:10 02/12/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor
QUESTION
The pokedex states that Mew shares DNA of all pokemon, why ca it not breed with all pokemon?

Because Mew was tired of being a whore all it's life, giving birth to all the new Pokemoz. So it was like "**** this ****" and pretended to be other Pokemonz to hide from horny Pokemoznz.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#1704 Posted: 00:29:53 03/12/2013
Quote: joerox123

Yes, if it doesn't pass the hack check then they get auto-deleted/refused to be transferred over. (For example, if it's something that can't naturally be found in game, that might be checked).

"Does Pokémon Bank include a legitimacy checker that will prevent people from depositing "hacked" Pokémon or Pokémon that have been created using unauthorized methods?
We cannot go into details of the checks we intend to put in place, as such information could be used in an effort to circumvent such checks in the future. In order to protect the Pokémon that you worked so hard to raise and to preserve your save data, we ask that you please enjoy playing Pokémon in the correct way, as described in the game manual."

As hacks/AR aren't considered playing Pokemon in the correct way, you can assume that if it finds them, they/your save data will be affected negatively.

That's so stupid, I'm so pissed that they r doing that, it's the stupidest thing I've heard all year. Code junkies had better get working on a 3ds action replay.

[User Posted Image]

Really? It is great! AR & Pokegen where never good and honestly shouldn't have been legal anyways. So your logic is this:
Uh, I spent my hard time working on hacking these Pokemon to be perfect instead of working on it legally, and now they're not letting hacking pass? **** GAMEFREAK SERIOUSLY **** THEM IM SO MAD, THEY SHOULD RESPECT MY HACKS AND LET THEM BE. I'm sorry, but I do not agree with this. I am with GF on this one. Also, I read somewhere that it stops any other Pokemon from that game from being transferred if it is hacked, so get your legit mons in first if you honestly want to, but this may be wrong.

thank you
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#1705 Posted: 01:16:39 03/12/2013
Quote: Seiki

You can't get Shiny Reshirma or Zekrom. The game is supposed to be set to prevent it from occuring. Which owuld mean hacks and if hacks, then Pokemon Bank will auto-release them.

WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?! If it's a hacked poke then it gets auto released?! Where did u find that info?!

I hope that doesn't affect pokebuilder, cause I made a completely legit keldeo that was level 20 and I copied the ot for the event and if it gets deleted I will be sad and I'll be stuck with my docile keldeo D:
#1706 Posted: 03:01:14 03/12/2013
Not that many over here play Competitive, but Gengarite just got banned from OU.
---
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#1707 Posted: 04:04:22 03/12/2013
Why was it banned, and not Kangaskhanite?
---
words. letters. filler.
#1708 Posted: 04:05:41 03/12/2013
Quote: Ninpire

I hope that doesn't affect pokebuilder, cause I made a completely legit keldeo that was level 20 and I copied the ot for the event and if it gets deleted I will be sad and I'll be stuck with my docile keldeo D:

If you created it, it's not legit.
---
words. letters. filler.
flashwingftw Emerald Sparx Gems: 3332
#1709 Posted: 04:28:21 03/12/2013

[User Posted Image]

Uh, no it's not like that. I taught my Garchomp fly and taught a few other pokemon moves they can't learn for poops and giggles. Seriously, you should see it use it in Battle Revolution. But my AR glitched out and now the move isn't deleteable, even by the guy that forces the deletion. So I assume my Garchomp which I caught in Wayward cave all the way back in Diamond is unable to be transferred now. It's annoying, but I'm sure there will be a way around this crap method soon enough after it's released. The apps better get an update to send pokes to X and Y. Cuz I'm defanitely not paying these rich bastards $5 to use something that should be free. Idc if the money goes towards new updates and programs, it's stupid. All I can hope for is that someone finds another way.
---
The PinkPrint is on iTunes now! #TeamMinaj
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
#1710 Posted: 04:45:19 03/12/2013
Not that many over here play Competitive, but Gengarite just got banned from OU.

YES
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

[User Posted Image]

Uh, no it's not like that. I taught my Garchomp fly and taught a few other pokemon moves they can't learn for poops and giggles. Seriously, you should see it use it in Battle Revolution. But my AR glitched out and now the move isn't deleteable, even by the guy that forces the deletion. So I assume my Garchomp which I caught in Wayward cave all the way back in Diamond is unable to be transferred now. It's annoying, but I'm sure there will be a way around this crap method soon enough after it's released. The apps better get an update to send pokes to X and Y. Cuz I'm defanitely not paying these rich bastards $5 to use something that should be free. Idc if the money goes towards new updates and programs, it's stupid. All I can hope for is that someone finds another way.

m8, that's your own damn problem, you cheated and are facing the consequences. also your gonna have to wait a while for something like that, $5 is nothing, they have to keep servers and **** up also at least you get a month free i mean really
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:54:26 03/12/2013 by arceustheprime
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#1711 Posted: 04:55:05 03/12/2013

[User Posted Image]

If it has a move that an't be deleted at all, then yeah it's hacked. I bought my Platinum used and it was full of hacked Pokemon. there was a Gastrodon that refused to be released. I would release it and it would come back with a message appearing saying "Gastrodon was worried about you and returned!"

It is free for the first 30 Days.

I truly don't see how it isn't fair of them to ban hacked Pokemon. It's not that big of a deal. If anythign it isn't fair for the people liek me who spend weeks catching and training a Pokemon legitamatly only for someone to come along with a Pokemon they slapped together with ridculously impossible stats, ability, and/or moves and blow through your team acting like they're the better trainer.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#1712 Posted: 05:32:36 03/12/2013

[User Posted Image]

If it has a move that an't be deleted at all, then yeah it's hacked. I bought my Platinum used and it was full of hacked Pokemon. there was a Gastrodon that refused to be released. I would release it and it would come back with a message appearing saying "Gastrodon was worried about you and returned!

Probably because it's the last pokemon you had in the game, I've seen videos on it. You could have just started a new game, although I'm sure you did.
Edit: On the rare occasions where I keep the hacked pokemon and use it, such as a shiny Dialga for example, it's not like I'm going to use it in a battle other than with a NPC, it's banned anyway. Besides, I'm sure we could settle who the better trainer is anyway in a battle lol. Consider that an invitation, I'm always waiting for a battle in Y. smilie
And why is gengarite banned from online?
---
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:36:44 03/12/2013 by flashwingftw
#1713 Posted: 05:43:31 03/12/2013

If it has a move that an't be deleted at all, then yeah it's hacked. I bought my Platinum used and it was full of hacked Pokemon. there was a Gastrodon that refused to be released. I would release it and it would come back with a message appearing saying "Gastrodon was worried about you and returned!

Probably because it's the last pokemon you had in the game, I've seen videos on it. You could have just started a new game, although I'm sure you did.
Edit: On the rare occasions where I keep the hacked pokemon and use it, such as a shiny Dialga for example, it's not like I'm going to use it in a battle other than with a NPC, it's banned anyway. Besides, I'm sure we could settle who the better trainer is anyway in a battle lol. Consider that an invitation, I'm always waiting for a battle in Y. smilie

Oh no, there were boxes filled with Pokemon, including a lv 2 Zapdos, lv 5 Kyogre, and lv 3 Mew. The Gastrodon was even in a box at the time. It would not be released. I did restart it though.

I know I semi-suck at battling competitively, I don't IV, rarely nature, and only sometimes EV in X. It wasn't meant between me and you, more of hackers vs non-hackers in general.

IDC about there bull-crap! I'm still using Gengarnite! It makes Shiny Gengar so pretty. ^__^
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#1714 Posted: 05:54:13 03/12/2013

Oh no, there were boxes filled with Pokemon, including a lv 2 Zapdos, lv 5 Kyogre, and lv 3 Mew. The Gastrodon was even in a box at the time. It would not be released. I did restart it though.

I know I semi-suck at battling competitively, I don't IV, rarely nature, and only sometimes EV in X. It wasn't meant between me and you, more of hackers vs non-hackers in general.

IDC about there bull-crap! I'm still using Gengarnite! It makes Shiny Gengar so pretty. ^__^

This!!!!! I need a shiny Gengar in the worst way! It looks so cool mega evolved!
---
R.I.P to my wallet
#1715 Posted: 05:59:23 03/12/2013

This!!!!! I need a shiny Gengar in the worst way! It looks so cool mega evolved!

It really does. I love to unnessecarily spam it in battles just to see it in it's majestic white glory. X3
---
#1716 Posted: 06:06:08 03/12/2013

It really does. I love to unnessecarily spam it in battles just to see it in it's majestic white glory. X3

Ugh, you r so lucky to have one. All I have is a shiny Clawitzer that I named USA, it fits him way too well, and shiny Relicanth, but since shiny water pokemon are becoming so common, it doesn't look like anyone will want them soon enough, not that they are for trade or anything, but you kno what I'm getting at.
---
R.I.P to my wallet
#1717 Posted: 18:29:09 03/12/2013
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

This comes to show that flashwingftw is a noob, is too lazy to train pokemon, can't legitimately get his own pokemon, and *****es when he finds out he can't bring his EXLV100MAXIV/EV-ADAMANT-MEWTWO-MEWTWONITEZ over to X/Y

Are you kidding me? That was extremely rude. I never said anything to you but u went and called me a noob? GTFO! I've been playing pokemon since Ruby and Sapphire dude, you can't tell me that I'm a noob because I hack pokemon for fun. I always legitimately train my teams to level 100 or lose interest in getting them that high leveled as there are no opponents in the games worth a challenge at that level. I can show you my full team of level 100's in Y, all legitimately raised to that level. There isn't a way to hack the game anyway so you can't say that I hacked to get infinite rare candies. I'm not about that life. In fact, I'm in the middle of training 2 other full teams to level 100 as I type. Yeah it's a chore, but it's fun. You don't know me, don't decide what kind of gamer I am, because I'm def not lazy when it comes to pokemon, just ask around, people I've battled with from the forms can vouch for me.
---
R.I.P to my wallet
wrecknroll Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#1718 Posted: 18:37:39 03/12/2013
DEBATE!
Hacked Pokemon should be able to come through.People love hacked pokemon and how are we expected to get Mew and Celebi?
---
My collection! http://imgur.com/gallery/G7lsX
#1719 Posted: 19:14:52 03/12/2013
Quote: wrecknroll
DEBATE!
Hacked Pokemon should be able to come through.People love hacked pokemon and how are we expected to get Mew and Celebi?

When Bank comes out I will happily give away free legit Celebis to whoever wants one.

The closest thing to hacking I've done is exploiting the cloning glitch in Emerald. The Pokemon are legit, just copied a bazillion times.
---
#1720 Posted: 19:39:30 03/12/2013

This comes to show that flashwingftw is a noob, is too lazy to train pokemon, can't legitimately get his own pokemon, and *****es when he finds out he can't bring his EXLV100MAXIV/EV-ADAMANT-MEWTWO-MEWTWONITEZ over to X/Y

Are you kidding me? That was extremely rude. I never said anything to you but u went and called me a noob? GTFO! I've been playing pokemon since Ruby and Sapphire dude, you can't tell me that I'm a noob because I hack pokemon for fun. I always legitimately train my teams to level 100 or lose interest in getting them that high leveled as there are no opponents in the games worth a challenge at that level. I can show you my full team of level 100's in Y, all legitimately raised to that level. There isn't a way to hack the game anyway so you can't say that I hacked to get infinite rare candies. I'm not about that life. In fact, I'm in the middle of training 2 other full teams to level 100 as I type. Yeah it's a chore, but it's fun. You don't know me, don't decide what kind of gamer I am, because I'm def not lazy when it comes to pokemon, just ask around, people I've battled with from the forms can vouch for me.

I've been playing Pokemon since Crystal c:
First, I did not say you hack in X/Y at all, if you bothered to read the rules. If you hack for fun, why are you whining and *****ing about the hack check not working, and wanting them to make a 3DS AR (which they did, works on 3DS but only on DS games). Never did I question your current Pokemon in X/Y, so why in the hell did you decide to say "HUR DUR I HAVE FULL LV 100 SO TRAIN MUCH POWER WOW". I did not EVER say you hacked for infinite rare candies (which you basically threw yourself under the bus with that), nor did I bother to ask what others can vouch for you. There's a thing called lying, which you can easily tell the people who battled you, so I can't believe whatever **** comes out of the mouths of the people who battles you, or your mouth.

Thank you, have a nice day.
(PS: Don't be so lazy next time)
---
words. letters. filler.
#1721 Posted: 20:57:21 03/12/2013

I've been playing Pokemon since Crystal c:
First, I did not say you hack in X/Y at all, if you bothered to read the rules. If you hack for fun, why are you whining and *****ing about the hack check not working, and wanting them to make a 3DS AR (which they did, works on 3DS but only on DS games). Never did I question your current Pokemon in X/Y, so why in the hell did you decide to say "HUR DUR I HAVE FULL LV 100 SO TRAIN MUCH POWER WOW". I did not EVER say you hacked for infinite rare candies (which you basically threw yourself under the bus with that), nor did I bother to ask what others can vouch for you. There's a thing called lying, which you can easily tell the people who battled you, so I can't believe whatever **** comes out of the mouths of the people who battles you, or your mouth.

Thank you, have a nice day.
(PS: Don't be so lazy next time)

I'm not a lazy person. I work my ass off more often then a person my age should. Watch the battle videos that I have. (PM me if u want the codes.) I have the 3ds action replay, I meant an action replay made for 3DS games. I'm only 16, I couldn't have gotten into pokemon before Ruby and Sapphire as I wasn't allowed to play games that young. And you made me sound like a hulking idiot talking about my new team. I didn't say "HUR DUR I HAVE FULL LV 100 SO MUCH POWER WOW." You musty be one nasty bastard to be rude like that. I've barely talked to you before and for you to call me a noob and liar out of nowhere is completely rude. Furthermore, don't be rude to the people I battled with because some are close family members. I hack pokemon for fun not to be above other players. I'm not devastated about the whole can't transfer hacked pokemon thing like u made me sound. I'm just mad about it. I'll move on, the pokemon still exist in my Black 2. PokeBank should have regulations, I would be happy if they let you transfer hacked pokemon under a few conditions, you can't use them until the game is finished and they can't be used in online battles or traded to others at all. I would be satisfied with that. Don't be so nasty ight? If you're going to reply, PM me, the BS people are putting me thru for speaking my opinions has taken up enough space.
---
R.I.P to my wallet
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#1722 Posted: 22:26:22 03/12/2013
Please stop guys.

And flashwingftw is titled to his opinions. Just because he likes to use the Action Replay doesn't mean he's lazy....
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
#1723 Posted: 22:31:38 03/12/2013
Seriously guys, what the hell will you solve by doing this, put down your insults, land let us join hands while singing Kumbaya.
---
nyeheheheheh

#1724 Posted: 22:40:58 03/12/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor
Seriously guys, what the hell will you solve by doing this, put down your insults, land let us join hands while singing Kumbaya.

I'm willing to.
Btw I cracked laughing when u said let's sing Kumbaya. smilie
---
R.I.P to my wallet
#1725 Posted: 22:41:13 03/12/2013

Here's why Gengarite was banned.
Kangaskhanite is banned...but only on Pokemon Online, not Pokemon Showdown. It honestly isn't as broken as everyone thinks. I mean, yes, it gets a free Choice Band boost with the ability to switch moves and all, but any Status moves stop it and it is too slow. So yeah, it is very good, but then again, so is **** like Celebi. So overall, I'd say it is unbalanced, but not Uber worthy.

Also, flashwingftw, please stop arguing, if you wish to insist, take it to the PM. Also, learn to spell correctly and use proper grammar, jeez. You are lazy Pokemon-Wise. I've personally bred and raised five 5 IV Pokemon with correct Nature and all that, it isn't even hard. Instantly getting them drains the fun out of Pokemon. Why do you even need to hack Pokemon, is it that hard and boring? Teaching Fly to random crap for "****s and giggles" is fun, but complaining about having your Shiny Timid Flawless Reshiram being stopped by the firewall isn't ok. Just please, stop. Don't even reply to this post, move on or take it to the PMs.
---
#1726 Posted: 23:07:56 03/12/2013
Jeez, I did it for a little extra fun, it's not like I have a full team of shiny Reshirams, I don't even want one. I'm simply shortening the words to make it, well, shorter. It's boring to type out "you". I like to mix it up a little. Just because I hack a pokemon game every once in a while doesn't make me lazy pokemon-wise. I've had plenty of fun with Y without hacks, I may not even use an action replay much anymore anyway. They break like a toothpick anyway, $30 my a$$. I'm about emotional bonds with my pokemon and I enjoy catching them in their natural habitats, no Vanillite on route 1 for me, I'd much rather catch it in the Cold Storage. IV's and EV's drain the fun out of pokemon for me, since everyone complains and worries about a pokemon being useless because it has the wrong nature or stats. It's sad really, at least Wonder Trade exists to trade them away to someone who can use it. It's the best new thing to come out of X and Y besides the graphics change.

I think Mega Aggron is overpowered, or at least the ones I've battled online, that thing wouldn't die!!!!! It's defense is so high.
---
R.I.P to my wallet
#1727 Posted: 23:14:26 03/12/2013
Quote: wrecknroll
DEBATE!

When Bank comes out I will happily give away free legit Celebis to whoever wants one.

The closest thing to hacking I've done is exploiting the cloning glitch in Emerald. The Pokemon are legit, just copied a bazillion times.

i might be able to get a few pokemon channel jirachi's, if i remember to do the thing

also aaaaa i just remembered that i was supposed to give that mareep to spyroconvexity, pm if you still want that mareep i forgot about the thing

Kangaskhanite is banned...but only on Pokemon Online, not Pokemon Showdown. It honestly isn't as broken as everyone thinks. I mean, yes, it gets a free Choice Band boost with the ability to switch moves and all, but any Status moves stop it and it is too slow. So yeah, it is very good, but then again, so is **** like Celebi. So overall, I'd say it is unbalanced, but not Uber worthy.

Also, flashwingftw, please stop arguing, if you wish to insist, take it to the PM. Also, learn to spell correctly and use proper grammar, jeez. You are lazy Pokemon-Wise. I've personally bred and raised five 5 IV Pokemon with correct Nature and all that, it isn't even hard. Instantly getting them drains the fun out of Pokemon. Why do you even need to hack Pokemon, is it that hard and boring? Teaching Fly to random crap for "****s and giggles" is fun, but complaining about having your Shiny Timid Flawless Reshiram being stopped by the firewall isn't ok. Just please, stop. Don't even reply to this post, move on or take it to the PMs.

thank you x2
#1728 Posted: 00:25:51 04/12/2013
Jeez, I did it for a little extra fun, it's not like I have a full team of shiny Reshirams, I don't even want one. I'm simply shortening the words to make it, well, shorter. It's boring to type out "you". I like to mix it up a little. Just because I hack a pokemon game every once in a while doesn't make me lazy pokemon-wise. I've had plenty of fun with Y without hacks, I may not even use an action replay much anymore anyway. They break like a toothpick anyway, $30 my a$$. I'm about emotional bonds with my pokemon and I enjoy catching them in their natural habitats, no Vanillite on route 1 for me, I'd much rather catch it in the Cold Storage. IV's and EV's drain the fun out of pokemon for me, since everyone complains and worries about a pokemon being useless because it has the wrong nature or stats. It's sad really, at least Wonder Trade exists to trade them away to someone who can use it. It's the best new thing to come out of X and Y besides the graphics change.

I think Mega Aggron is overpowered, or at least the ones I've battled online, that thing wouldn't die!!!!! It's defense is so high.

252 SpA Life Orb Delphox Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mega Aggron: 354-421 (102.9 - 122.3%)

I hate to say it, but... use Delphox. It isn't even too hard to take out smilie
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#1729 Posted: 00:27:16 04/12/2013
Omg, you people are like, making me cry because I understand none of what you are talking about ;A;
---
Gay 4 GARcher
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#1730 Posted: 00:29:32 04/12/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
Omg, you people are like, making me cry because I understand none of what you are talking about ;A;

Try, it's not that hard. Start here.
#1731 Posted: 00:35:53 04/12/2013

252 SpA Life Orb Delphox Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mega Aggron: 354-421 (102.9 - 122.3%)

I hate to say it, but... use Delphox. It isn't even too hard to take out smilie

*Insert Mind explosion here*
She is actually a part of the team I'm currently training. She's level 69 and fully super trained but not ready for online play until she's maxed out level wise. But I will keep that mind, thanks. As long as it doesn't use earthquake......
---
R.I.P to my wallet
#1732 Posted: 01:05:29 04/12/2013
I didn't use mega gengar anyway. Actually, I don't think I EVER used gengar. ._.

Do you like noibat? :3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:09:06 04/12/2013 by Ninpire
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#1733 Posted: 01:17:21 04/12/2013 | Topic Creator
I finally leveled up my Charizard to Lv. 100 today! Next up is Yveltal (which by the way is Lv. 99) then Xerneas, then Zygarde, then Zapdos, then Mewtwo.
---
SC
#1734 Posted: 01:18:19 04/12/2013
Quote: Spyroconvexity
I finally leveled up my Charizard to Lv. 100 today! Next up is Yveltal (which by the way is Lv. 99) then Xerneas, then Zygarde, then Zapdos, then Mewtwo.

Meanwhile I'm over here all like "My highest is a lv 69 Dragalge".
---
#1735 Posted: 01:20:31 04/12/2013

Meanwhile I'm over here all like "My highest is a lv 69 Dragalge".

Meanwhile I'm over here all like "I traded away my lv 73 Charizard on GTS for a blastoise"
#1736 Posted: 01:21:14 04/12/2013
I didn't use mega gengar anyway. Actually, I don't think I EVER used gengar. ._.

I do ^-^ I'm currently using him as a slave tbh smilie it's just to get a perfect Swellow with Boomburst tho.
---
#1737 Posted: 01:21:14 04/12/2013

If you need tips, try the battle chateau (If you can battle gym leaders or the elite 4 in there that's much better!) I also had a lot of luck with victory road grinding. Just don't keep doing the elite 4 and champion over and over, not worth the time.
---
R.I.P to my wallet
#1738 Posted: 01:35:52 04/12/2013 | Topic Creator

If you need tips, try the battle chateau (If you can battle gym leaders or the elite 4 in there that's much better!) I also had a lot of luck with victory road grinding. Just don't keep doing the elite 4 and champion over and over, not worth the time.

Edit on the list just beat the elite 4 again and leveled up my Yveltal to Lv. 100. Up to the plate is Xerneas! And I did the battle chateau many times before and made it up to the rank of Grand Duke.
---
SC
#1739 Posted: 01:53:35 04/12/2013

I do ^-^ I'm currently using him as a slave tbh smilie it's just to get a perfect Swellow with Boomburst tho.

My noivern has had so much secks with swablu it's probably still trying to take care of the cotton. (This was for the sake of charmander)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:54:37 04/12/2013 by Ninpire
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5460
#1740 Posted: 01:57:19 04/12/2013
Restaurant Le Wow is also a great place for training :U If you sell the Balm Mushrooms afterwards, you can get over the amount of money you payed for to get in. And you receive around the same amount of money you payed from winning the battles anyway (Well, with an amulet coin).

Everyone in the Battle Chateau is still at level 20, so I don't really bother with it.
#1741 Posted: 01:57:57 04/12/2013

My noivern has had so much secks with swablu it's probably still trying to take care of the cotton. (This was for the sake of charmander)

I'm currently working on getting a Loudred up to lv 51 before forcing it to breed with Eevee in an attempt for a female Espeon with Synchronoise of a certain nature.

EDIT: I JUST CAUGHT A SHINY DRUDDIGON!!!!!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:05:45 04/12/2013 by Seiki
#1742 Posted: 02:07:49 04/12/2013
Yay ^.^
---
#1743 Posted: 02:14:07 04/12/2013
Will trade a Shiny Druddigon or Shiny Geodude for a ghost-type shiny.
---
#1744 Posted: 02:15:37 04/12/2013

I'm currently working on getting a Loudred up to lv 51 before forcing it to breed with Eevee in an attempt for a female Espeon with Synchronoise of a certain nature.

THE MENTAL IMAGESSSSSSSS
(hides in corner)
---
nyeheheheheh

#1745 Posted: 02:16:10 04/12/2013
You guys are swimming in shinies while I'm over here like DERRR I ONLY HAVE ONE SHINY GREEN TRANQUIL.. DERRR
---
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5460
#1746 Posted: 02:16:29 04/12/2013
Congrats Seiki ^w^
#1747 Posted: 02:36:16 04/12/2013

Congrats! But um, question. Wouldn't the move synchronoise only work on psychic types since espeon is a psychic type? I was actually planning to put it on jolteon
#1748 Posted: 02:50:22 04/12/2013

Congrats! But um, question. Wouldn't the move synchronoise only work on psychic types since espeon is a psychic type? I was actually planning to put it on jolteon

Somehow I missed that effect on the move. *facepalm* Well, maybe I'll keep the move. Maybe.
---
#1749 Posted: 03:07:58 04/12/2013

Somehow I missed that effect on the move. *facepalm* Well, maybe I'll keep the move. Maybe.

I'm putting it on jolteon cause idk. Also, I suddenly feel like breeding a sniper kingdra.....thanks pokeaimMD
#1750 Posted: 06:18:50 04/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: crystalhero37
Restaurant Le Wow is also a great place for training :U If you sell the Balm Mushrooms afterwards, you can get over the amount of money you payed for to get in. And you receive around the same amount of money you payed from winning the battles anyway (Well, with an amulet coin).

Everyone in the Battle Chateau is still at level 20, so I don't really bother with it.

Not true the more you battle in the Chateau the higher their levels are. The lower Lv. trainers are going to be near the entrance so I usually don't bother with them unless it's a gym leder or elite 4 trainer.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 35 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me