Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Flight Rising Club 6: HD Edition (Polly Wanna Crackle?)
First | Previous | Page 29 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 48 49 50
Flight Rising Club 6: HD Edition (Polly Wanna Crackle?) [CLOSED]
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#1401 Posted: 03:05:18 03/12/2013
SFDPITIO.
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#1402 Posted: 03:12:24 03/12/2013
@Isis, wow that sounds kinda cool! Never here it before, though. What is it called?

@TS A Wild Troll Slug Appeared!
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#1403 Posted: 03:14:58 03/12/2013 | Topic Creator
@Sky: The lyrics I posted? I'm Coming After You by Owl City.
#1404 Posted: 03:16:06 03/12/2013
@Isis Yeah. Cool stuff! smilie I learned a new song! smilie
#1405 Posted: 03:17:46 03/12/2013 | Topic Creator
I love Owl City. I should check out more of his music.
#1406 Posted: 03:19:16 03/12/2013
I dunno, of the stuff I've heard I don't like any as much as I do like Fireflies.

If you're checking out Owl City music, and you haven't heard Fireflies yet, you should. It's so cool imo. :3
#1407 Posted: 03:20:28 03/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Fireflies was the first song of his that I heard, actually! :3
#1408 Posted: 03:22:03 03/12/2013
Awesome! I love it. smilie

IDK, it makes no sense and yet all the sense in the world. It means something to me, but I cannot put my finger on it.

That's why it's my favorite song~
#1409 Posted: 03:22:58 03/12/2013
@Sky- Cody Ball!
#1410 Posted: 03:25:59 03/12/2013
What the heck? smilie
#1411 Posted: 03:39:08 03/12/2013
I caught it with 100% Cody Geekness!
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#1412 Posted: 04:45:38 03/12/2013
I'm bored and I refuse to go to sleep.
#1413 Posted: 04:46:12 03/12/2013
@TS Niiiice! smilie

@HDAZ Same. But after writing this now I'm tired. ~_~"
~

I love how I have 2 pairings breeding in 4 days, then 2 more 5 days after that. So weird how it worked out. smilie

~

Storm clouds swirled violently. A strong gale pushed it's way across the lands, nothing stopping it in it's tracks. Thunder exploded so ear-splittingly loud, anyone foolish enough to stand out in the open was surely a goner. But rather than cower in fear, a family of Skydancers stood against the tempest, not even flinching as the wind whipped at their feathery wings. Or at least Veles and his mate, Tatsu, didn't budge. Their three young hatchlings hid behind their parents' cover. The parents were laying in the direction of the wind, shielding their young. That didn't mean that Ayn or her siblings were scared, however. Instead, they poked their small heads out from behind their parents' shadow and yelled playful taunts at the sky. They were part of a Lightning Clan, part of the Flight that feared not the storms. The Flight that used what many found as a disadvantage, a danger, even, as energy. Lightning was leading in advances in science, and it was likely due to not only the extra power generated at the Tempest Spire. It was also due to them not fearing the unknown. This they shared with Arcane, but while those dragons were dreamers, Lightning strived for the science of now and tomorrow. Yeah, they are very similar, but don't tell them that.

Clouds cracked overhead. Ayn closed her eyes, giggling to herself at her siblings' funny insults to the storm. Veles and Tatsu smiled to themselves as well, chatting quietly with each other. "Hey, Wane! Look at the Tempest Spire! It's so bright!!" Waxen squeaked in excitement, prodding her brother gently to hastily get his attention. "Woah..." Wane's voice trailed off, his eyes wide in awe at the Spire's power. Ayn looked as well, staring along with her siblings. The Spire was tall, shooting up and striking the very sky, piercing the clouds. Cords were strung all over, held together in what looked to her as a big mess. But it stole energy from the storms efficiently, and it crackled with electricity. It's strength was as inspiring as it was fatal. Just one stray spark and you were done for. Luckily the workers had protective gear, otherwise the job would be far too catastrophic. Ayn fluffed her purple wings. Sure it was amazing, but unlike her brother and sister she didn't want to stare at it all day. She knew that the both of them, more than anything, wanted to work at the Spire. Herself? She wasn't quite as sure... She looked away, heading back towards her parents, then digging her claws back into the ground to prevent from being blown away; a trick both Lightning and Wind Flights used. A small sprinkle of cold dusted her snout for a split second, and she jolted back, surprised. "Oh no... They must be already here...!" Her mother's voice rose in worry. "Who?" Ayn questioned, becoming worried. "Ice Flight! Those little...! When I get my claws on them, I swear. This has gone far enough." Veles growled, working his claws into the dirt. "First they think the can threaten us, they can just invade? No, not gonna happen. How did they get all the way here?" "Vel, calm down. It's okay! They might not be here for violence." Ayn saw her father try to calm himself, but he was still fuming, she could tell. She turned her head to the side. What was going on? She hadn't heard about any of this! "Ayn, Waxen, Wane! Stay with your mother. I'm going out to fight." Tatsu didn't argue, although she seemed dismayed and concerned with his decision to fight. "Good luck..." She whispered to him, then turned to Ayn and her siblings. "Come with me, we need to get somewhere safe." The snow began falling more and more rapidly, and Ayn shivered. She was confused and scared... Ice Flight... What did they want? The four trekked over and around the highlands when finally they found a small ditch dug into the side of a hill. "Get in, get in." Tatsu shuffled them all in with her tail. "What's going on?" Waxen's body was shaking in fear. "Nothing. Everything is going to be fine." "Lightning is strong and Ice knows it. They should know not to have bones to pick with us!" Wane snorted, annoyed. His mother's eyes flashed with irritation, but she said nothing. The snow had become a blizzard, and Ayn could barely see inches outside of the hill side hideout they had found. Her expression darkened. Something was up. She just hoped they would all live through it...

~

Read if you're that bored. I was, and that's how that happened.

Here's the main character, although the story starts when she was younger:

[User Posted Image]

I wanted to describe the family more, but I'm sure it's so slow and boring as is.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:01:25 03/12/2013 by Sky Airglow
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#1414 Posted: 05:40:32 03/12/2013
"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight. Not a footprint to be seen. A kingdom of isolation, and it looks like, I'm the queen...

The wind is howling, like this swirling storm inside,
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I've tried..."

URGH THIS SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD

EDIT: One day, in art class, I killed myself.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:44:30 03/12/2013 by HotDogAndZap
#1415 Posted: 05:52:19 03/12/2013 | Topic Creator
nobody judge me im posting this

whoa that's the first non-Lion King vid i've looked at for the past...hour or so.

also i am forever banging my head against the wall. i hate the way organizing one's dragons works atm.
#1416 Posted: 10:03:53 03/12/2013 | Topic Creator
^whoa, so pretty!
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#1417 Posted: 12:44:45 03/12/2013
Good morning.
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#1418 Posted: 19:47:48 03/12/2013
[User Posted Image]

haha common sense: stone primary is most alike the stone on this apparel
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#1419 Posted: 20:19:59 03/12/2013
The eroded crystalhide makes faes look so serious for teeny dragons.
Actually it makes female faes look really angry.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1420 Posted: 20:39:19 03/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Lookie what I got from my mom:

[User Posted Image]

Everyone, despair! It's not a Mirror! It's not a Pearlcatcher! And it's not a Fae!

*dies*
#1421 Posted: 20:54:58 03/12/2013
@cf OMG IKR? smilie

e_e

@Isis *dies*
#1422 Posted: 21:00:12 03/12/2013
I just exalted mine lol

But congrats! smilie

And SiA is on? *waits for her to be tackled*

Thanks for reading my story. :3
#1423 Posted: 21:04:12 03/12/2013
Lol. smilie

Wait, I thought you could choose?

:3
#1424 Posted: 21:05:52 03/12/2013 | Topic Creator
*tackles SiA*
#1425 Posted: 21:20:17 03/12/2013 | Topic Creator
also my mom is selling these dragons:

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
#1426 Posted: 21:29:58 03/12/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Quote: Sky Airglow
Lol. smilie

Wait, I thought you could choose?

:3

Yes, I can. Buuut 'tis a long story (not really actually).
You see, when I first moved to my current house the internet was a little eeeh fidgety? .-.
At random times it would just disconnect, and it happened rather often too. So if I were logged in to dS when it did cut off, my internet would stop working, but I would still be logged in. So it appeared I was still online, even though I really wasn't, and you could imagine how that could lead to some issues.. It doesn't do it anymore, but I'm still paranoid that it will start up once I stop being a private user (kinda silly, I know). AND THAT'S MY STORY. :d

Quote: IsisStormDragon
*tackles SiA*

*is tackled*
smilie

Oh. I can understand that, haha. XP

I wouldn't worry too much, I mean people don't know your timezones, so ya. But I get you, lol. XP

I actually am paranoid mine still shows up when I don't log out (I never do, I just turn off my computer) But I guess it's fine, heheh. smilie"

Quote: IsisStormDragon
also my mom is selling these dragons:

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

The bottom PCs are nice. Love the darker tones. :3

Tell her I said good luck with selling (and the compliment on the PCs)! smilie

X3
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#1427 Posted: 22:17:29 03/12/2013
Well...
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
#1428 Posted: 22:49:14 03/12/2013
WROTE MY FIRST NOVEL

~

Storm clouds swirled violently. A strong gale pushed it's way across the lands, nothing stopping it in it's tracks. Thunder exploded so ear-splittingly loud, anyone foolish enough to stand out in the open was surely a goner. But rather than cower in fear, a family of Skydancers stood against the tempest, not even flinching as the wind whipped at their feathery wings. Or at least Veles and his mate, Tatsu, didn't budge. Their three young hatchlings hid behind their parents' cover. The parents were laying in the direction of the wind, shielding their young. That didn't mean that Ayn or her siblings were scared, however. Instead, they poked their small heads out from behind their parents' shadow and yelled playful taunts at the sky. They were part of a Lightning Clan, part of the Flight that feared not the storms. The Flight that used what many found as a disadvantage, a danger, even, as energy. Lightning was leading in advances in science, and it was likely due to not only the extra power generated at the Tempest Spire. It was also due to them not fearing the unknown. This they shared with Arcane, but while those dragons were dreamers, Lightning strived for the science of now and tomorrow. Yeah, they are very similar, but don't tell them that.

Clouds cracked overhead. Ayn closed her eyes, giggling to herself at her siblings' funny insults to the storm. Veles and Tatsu smiled to themselves as well, chatting quietly with each other. "Hey, Wane! Look at the Tempest Spire! It's so bright!!" Waxen squeaked in excitement, prodding her brother gently to hastily get his attention. "Woah..." Wane's voice trailed off, his eyes wide in awe at the Spire's power. Ayn looked as well, staring along with her siblings. The Spire was tall, shooting up and striking the very sky, piercing the clouds. Cords were strung all over, held together in what looked to her as a big mess. But it stole energy from the storms efficiently, and it crackled with electricity. It's strength was as inspiring as it was fatal. Just one stray spark and you were done for. Luckily the workers had protective gear, otherwise the job would be far too catastrophic. Ayn fluffed her purple wings. Sure it was amazing, but unlike her brother and sister she didn't want to stare at it all day. She knew that the both of them, more than anything, wanted to work at the Spire. Herself? She wasn't quite as sure... She looked away, heading back towards her parents, then digging her claws back into the ground to prevent from being blown away; a trick both Lightning and Wind Flights used. A small sprinkle of cold dusted her snout for a split second, and she jolted back, surprised. "Oh no... They must be already here...!" Her mother's voice rose in worry. "Who?" Ayn questioned, becoming worried. "Ice Flight! Those little...! When I get my claws on them, I swear. This has gone far enough." Veles growled, working his claws into the dirt. "First they think the can threaten us, they can just invade? No, not gonna happen. How did they get all the way here?" "Vel, calm down. It's okay! They might not be here for violence." Ayn saw her father try to calm himself, but he was still fuming, she could tell. She turned her head to the side. What was going on? She hadn't heard about any of this! "Ayn, Waxen, Wane! Stay with your mother. I'm going out to fight." Tatsu didn't argue, although she seemed dismayed and concerned with his decision to fight. "Good luck..." She whispered to him, then turned to Ayn and her siblings. "Come with me, we need to get somewhere safe." The snow began falling more and more rapidly, and Ayn shivered. She was confused and scared... Ice Flight... What did they want? The four trekked over and around the highlands when finally they found a small ditch dug into the side of a hill. "Get in, get in." Tatsu shuffled them all in with her tail. "What's going on?" Waxen's body was shaking in fear. "Nothing. Everything is going to be fine." "Lightning is strong and Ice knows it. They should know not to have bones to pick with us!" Wane snorted, annoyed. His mother's eyes flashed with irritation, but she said nothing. The snow had become a blizzard, and Ayn could barely see inches outside of the hill side hideout they had found. Her expression darkened. Something was up. She just hoped they would all live through it...

The winds howled. Screeching could be heard across the land. Soon even Wane was trembling. Ayn's head pricked up. "What's that sound?" "What sounds?" Waxen whispered. Ayn didn't respond, she only tried to listen harder. "..." "I don't hear anything." Wane chirped, obviously relieved. Apparently his own hearing was enough to solace him. Tatsu sheltered her offspring with her wings. Suddenly the snow exploded and three dragons shot into the cave. Tastu immediatly jumped into combat, pushing Ayn, Wane and Waxen out, hoping to keep them protected. Lightning cracked the air, zapping the attackers. They jumped back in union, their moves matched with each other. Their side stepping was in perfect-sync, and soon Ayn's mother couldn't hit them. Ayn and her siblings stared, in utter shock by the sudden surprising intensity. "Run!!" Tastu yelped, as the Mirror and Ridgeback charged a move. 'Wait... There was three attackers, right?' Ayn thought to herself, puzzled. "Get away! Stay together!" Tatsu screeched, the Ridgeback holding her down. "MOM!!" The hatchlings screamed in union, when suddenly a fuzzy pelt flashed in front of them. A howl was heard, and when the winds cleared a Tundra lay dead in the snow. "Noo!" Waxen shrieked, eyes wide and tail lashing. "Idiot! What did we tell him? What did I say?!" The Mirror walked up, snorting at the Tundra dismissively. 'That dragon just saved Mom...' Ayn's jaw hung slack. "Don't bother with her," The Ridgeback chuckled evilly. "We'll just take them!" He turned towards Ayn and her siblings. "No! Over my dead body!!" Tatsu tried to stand up, but using her powers had exhausted her too greatly, and snow buried her limbs. "Ha! Excellent plan." The Mirror snickered. She flicked out a paw full of razor sharp claws. "This will be too easy. Now kiddies, listen to your auntie here and things will go by smoothly..."

~

See next post for more
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:56:30 03/12/2013 by Sky Airglow
#1429 Posted: 22:53:54 03/12/2013
You have a talent.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~..~~..~~.~.~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~..~~.~.~.~.~..~.~.
Please take these. I'm begging all of you ;~;

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
#1430 Posted: 22:54:01 03/12/2013
"Like that'll happen." Wan smirked, and nodded to his sisters. "We fight as one, cowards!" He spat, standing even with his siblings. "Let's do this!" Waxen called into the crisp air, her breath leaving foggy white puffs. Ayn nodded. They could do this... Right? "You'll wish you hadn't said that..." The Ridgeback stepped forward. He was massive, and his large, muscular build demanded respect. The two remaining attackers' white eyes gleamed. Ayn felt a shiver, but not only of cold. Of pure fear. They couldn'tdo this! He swung his tail, and the hatchlings jumped over it with ease. "Come on, give us your best shot." Wane smiled. 'No! Wane! You're insane!!' Ayn wanted to personally cuff him on the head, but now was not the time. The Mirror darted forwards, clawing the air, swiping with both paws while she ran on the other two. Her wings were down and almost gliding, keeping her low to the ground. It seemed quite awkward, but she must be a masterful fighter for such an advanced maneuver. The Skydancers dodged and jumped, running as fast as their legs would take them. Ayn dashed through the snow, focused on the Mirror chasing her. She could barely see through the blizzard. She just prayed her siblings were alive and nearby, like their plan. Stay together. Suddenly Ridgeback blocked Ayn's path, and she crashed into his massive leg. Stumbling backwards, her world spun as dizziness smacked her. Her tripped over her tail, and fell face first into a drift of snow. Her face froze, her fore legs numb with cold. Paws pushed her further in, and she gasped for breath. "Aww, is my little darling cold?" A female voice taunted. "Well I hope she likes the snow, this might be her last one!" She hissed sarcastically. "You're coming with us to Ice, and you'r-"

-And everything went black.

~
IT WAS OVER THE POST LIMIT BY A FEW HUNDRED CHARACTERS

It's to be continued.
#1431 Posted: 22:54:36 03/12/2013
I know I keep asking this but does anybody fancy buying this dragon here?

[User Posted Image]

She's great because she's iridescent obsidian / shimmer thistle (she inherits her body directly from her mum and her wings from her dad which is pretty cool) I've got her on the AH for 35k but if anybody here wants her I'll drop it to 30k or even a bit lower if you would like.

If I sell her then I will be able to get the stripes scroll I'm after for making Grga beautiful so it's a good cause to donate to.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1432 Posted: 22:55:33 03/12/2013
Quote: Bash28
You have a talent.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~..~~..~~.~.~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~..~~.~.~.~.~..~.~.
Please take these. I'm begging all of you ;~;

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

I gave you a mate for that bottom Tundra. smilie

The second lil' guy... How much? I can't pass him up, he's adorable. X3
#1433 Posted: 22:58:20 03/12/2013
Keep that story going, Sky, it's looking good so far!
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1434 Posted: 23:00:27 03/12/2013
Thanks guys. smilie

Insomnia paid off- *killed*

Good luck selling your Ridgie, she's such a beauty. I take it her sister sold? :3
#1435 Posted: 23:01:33 03/12/2013
Really!? When!? Oh, Ice?

Nvm on the last one, I'll keep him <3

Wait the second one listed? You name the price.
---
#1436 Posted: 23:03:22 03/12/2013
Thanks! Yep, the other one went, at full price too- I was worried I was overpricing her. I'm just hoping the second will sell eventually as well.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1437 Posted: 23:08:56 03/12/2013
Quote: Bash28
Really!? When!? Oh, Ice?

Nvm on the last one, I'll keep him <3

Wait the second one listed? You name the price.

Yep, her. smilie Pretty Tundras and Fae. XP

Um... how's 9k sound?

Quote: Cynderfyre
Thanks! Yep, the other one went, at full price too- I was worried I was overpricing her. I'm just hoping the second will sell eventually as well.

smilie

Oh, glad she sold. Hard to sell in this market, eheh. e_0 I'm sure she'll sell, just gotta find the right person. X3
#1438 Posted: 23:17:11 03/12/2013
9K? I was thinking 6K or 7K.....
---
#1439 Posted: 23:17:42 03/12/2013
You over pay me, I over pay you. smilie

Fine, 8k or no deal.
#1440 Posted: 23:19:53 03/12/2013
Fine. Thanks ^.^

Do you want to send it?
---
#1441 Posted: 23:21:23 03/12/2013
I'll set up a Crossroads in a sec. smilie
#1442 Posted: 23:23:18 03/12/2013
Ok thanks!

/too lazy smilie
---
#1443 Posted: 23:25:31 03/12/2013
What's up?
#1444 Posted: 23:27:49 03/12/2013
I'm lazy.
---
#1445 Posted: 23:28:15 03/12/2013
Me too.
First | Previous | Page 29 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me