Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > PlayStation 4. XBOX ONE. Wii U. Which Do You Got (or Want)?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
PlayStation 4. XBOX ONE. Wii U. Which Do You Got (or Want)? [CLOSED]
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#51 Posted: 22:23:06 27/11/2013
Quote: wreckingballbob
Quote: tobby
xbone just sucks... so will get the ps4 the best console out there.

This is so true.

XBOX is money grabbing and you can't swear or you get banned for like a day.

It is more about entertainment instead of games which is not what a game console is about.

Damn that means i'm using mine wrong smilie guess i should return these games i was looking forward to so much :/

Sarcasm aside, I will eventually get all 3. Obviously i have the Xone right now and i'm really liking it, after the new year some time i will get the Wii U cause i am really looking forward to mario kart and smash bros. Then further down the line i will get a ps4 when they release an exclusive that can catch my interest
---
Praise Helix!!!
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#52 Posted: 00:37:24 28/11/2013
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

*cough*WiiU/3DS*cough*

wii-u have no games sadly... and psvita is much better with the awesome oled screen, than the failed 3ds, that is being replaced and down graded to a 2d, that looks butt ugly.

I'm sorry, but 3DS and "Failure" don't go together, except in the phrase:
"The 3DS is wonderful, but failures like tobby don't get that."
tobby Ripto Gems: 234
#53 Posted: 16:27:46 28/11/2013
Quote: CommanderGame
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

*cough*WiiU/3DS*cough*

wii-u have no games sadly... and psvita is much better with the awesome oled screen, than the failed 3ds, that is being replaced and down graded to a 2d, that looks butt ugly.

it looks like you have the nintendo fanboy googles on...... if you bother to read what i typed, you would have seen there is more to it.

Quote:
the 3ds was released with xl screen size and 3d option, it was good, but... then they removed the xl screen size, the 3d option and released it as a huge flat butt ugly 2d thing. "remodel" is just a kind word for failed as i see it. if the 3ds was a huge seller they dont go from best to worst.

there you have it... and your the only big failure here.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:28:55 28/11/2013 by tobby
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#54 Posted: 19:26:38 28/11/2013
tobby, calling people failures is not nice at all.
#55 Posted: 22:24:10 28/11/2013
Quote: weebbby

say that to CommanderGame here, he started calling people failures.. so i hurled it back to him..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:25:16 28/11/2013 by tobby
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#56 Posted: 00:43:52 29/11/2013
Welp, I got the PS4.

[User Posted Image]
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#57 Posted: 07:18:35 29/11/2013
I now have a PS4 in my house and it is amazing!

The controller is way better than any other and the system look like future technology.

Also the loading times are super fast.
---
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#58 Posted: 07:28:20 29/11/2013

it looks like you have the nintendo fanboy googles on...... if you bother to read what i typed, you would have seen there is more to it.

Quote:
the 3ds was released with xl screen size and 3d option, it was good, but... then they removed the xl screen size, the 3d option and released it as a huge flat butt ugly 2d thing. "remodel" is just a kind word for failed as i see it. if the 3ds was a huge seller they dont go from best to worst.

that's exactly why 3DS sales are up and the ps vita is failing then
#59 Posted: 13:53:25 29/11/2013
Quote: arceustheprime

Quote:

that is like saying cheap pizza with less meat and cheese is better because it sells more... your argument dont make sense.
#60 Posted: 13:54:02 29/11/2013
Quote: sonicbrawler182
Welp, I got the PS4.

[User Posted Image]

WOW! look at that, its awesome smilie
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#61 Posted: 19:38:16 29/11/2013
Welp, I got the PS4.

*snip*

Do they actually give you a pair of DualShock 4 controllers with that bundle? Also, does anyone know if DualShock 3 controllers will work with the PS4? <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8689
#62 Posted: 20:27:34 29/11/2013 | Topic Creator
HIR, the DualShock 3 controller does not work with the PS4. However, the DualShock 4 will work with the PS3.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#63 Posted: 20:27:52 29/11/2013
Quote: arceustheprime

that is like saying cheap pizza with less meat and cheese is better because it sells more... your argument dont make sense.

Your metaphor makes even less sense though <.< food and games are completely different. Sales in games show what people want. People will settle with food. A pizza is a pizza. You can get a fancy one or a plain one. You dont just settle with video games. I never see people go "oh i really want that $60 game but this game here is $20 so i'll settle for this one instead of the one i want" lol
---
Praise Helix!!!
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#64 Posted: 22:40:11 29/11/2013
Quote: weebbby

say that to CommanderGame here, he started calling people failures.. so i hurled it back to him..

He was simply making a joke after you rudely called a non-failure item a failure.
#65 Posted: 23:12:24 29/11/2013
Quote: HIR
Welp, I got the PS4.

*snip*

Do they actually give you a pair of DualShock 4 controllers with that bundle? Also, does anyone know if DualShock 3 controllers will work with the PS4? <.<;

Yes, they do.

The controller is amazing, by the way. I'll probably use it when I play PS3 games too.
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#66 Posted: 00:22:17 30/11/2013
Quote: JCW555
HIR, the DualShock 3 controller does not work with the PS4. However, the DualShock 4 will work with the PS3.

Well that's a serious bummer. *sigh*
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#67 Posted: 20:10:07 30/11/2013

This is the only thing I dislike about darkSpyro.
Sony fanboys smilie

Its not only Sony fanboys, other fanboys are here too and i guess your a Xbox fanboy since u hate Sony Fanboys.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:12:12 30/11/2013 by Hexblazer
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#68 Posted: 21:11:03 30/11/2013
Quote: Hexblazer

This is the only thing I dislike about darkSpyro.
Sony fanboys smilie

Its not only Sony fanboys, other fanboys are here too and i guess your a Xbox fanboy since u hate Sony Fanboys.

I'm not really a fanboy, in fact, I'll be getting a Wii U soon.
The only reason I prefer the Xbone is because I've grown quite fond of the kinect, and my Xbox Live Gold stuff is already on Xbox so...
Also, you don't see me screaming in people's ears "OMFG PS4 SUX XBONE 4TW LOLLLL PIE"
I actually think the PS4 is a wonderful console. I don't like the joystick placement though, I've gotten used to the Xbox one.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9303
#69 Posted: 00:58:54 01/12/2013
I'll be getting an Xbox One, it's got many exclusives/features that I like.

Wii U and PS4 just don't interest me with their titles, and without games the hardware is redundant. It's a waste of money if you don't want what they run.

It is more about entertainment instead of games which is not what a game console is about.

Well that's the thing, Xbox One is not just a game console.
And if you're really worried about not getting to swear online then I'm glad you'll be staying out of Xbox Live.
#70 Posted: 02:27:28 01/12/2013
Quote: Samius
I'll be getting an Xbox One, it's got many exclusives/features that I like.

Wii U and PS4 just don't interest me with their titles, and without games the hardware is redundant. It's a waste of money if you don't want what they run.

Well that's the thing, Xbox One is not just a game console.
And if you're really worried about not getting to swear online then I'm glad you'll be staying out of Xbox Live.

the ps4 show now what it will be able to do much more of in the future. the new killzone game is one of the best looking game for the next gen console release today. any xbone nextgen games looks like old pc ports.. if you go back to last gen, the ps3 also have 'the last of us' to show off what it can do today. its just amazing for a 7 year old console, the x360 have nothing that good ever... so good luck with your xbone 720p box in 3 years from now.... the ps4 is made for games and not the tv crap microsoft focus on with the xbone... and that is facts if you like it or not.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:28:56 01/12/2013 by tobby
Samius Hunter Gems: 9303
#71 Posted: 03:35:04 01/12/2013
the ps4 show now what it will be able to do much more of in the future. the new killzone game is one of the best looking game for the next gen console release today. any xbone nextgen games looks like old pc ports.. if you go back to last gen, the ps3 also have 'the last of us' to show off what it can do today. its just amazing for a 7 year old console, the x360 have nothing that good ever... so good luck with your xbone 720p box in 3 years from now.... the ps4 is made for games and not the tv crap microsoft focus on with the xbone... and that is facts if you like it or not.

What I'm seeing is a lot of opinions and empty generalizations and not a lot of facts.

Look, you can wear your Sony-goggles all you want. I want an Xbox One and that's it. Does something like that really bother you?

- PS4 or any of it's games don't interest me to the slightest.
- 720p is good enough for a console game. The difference to 1080p is (at best) barely recognizable when a picture is moving.
- To me Halo is better than any exclusive Sony can scrape up for it's console, and I've been playing it for longer than a good majority of active darkSpyro users have been alive.
- Many of my friends will get an Xbox One as well.
- I've never owned a Kinect before, and future Xbox games might get some good use out of it.

The fact that you can't even capitalize your sentences pretty much sums up how big an impact your post had on me.

Edit: Oh, you got suspended as I was typing this. Ah well, maybe later.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:36:53 01/12/2013 by Samius
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#72 Posted: 05:37:39 01/12/2013
Look if anyone wants to say that a console is best because it's most powerful, just give up to the power of PC. Say what you want about some PC elitists- yes, they can be just as dumb as console fanboys- but simple fact is that consoles can never truly catch up to the power of PCs. I'm not much of a PC buff but I'm sure that there are already PCs out there outclassing whatever the precious PS/One can do already.

But anyway, that's a very thin argument for me to make, since most PC titles won't really utilise to the max power they can, since a lot of people don't upgrade their PCs that much. Plus it's kind of expensive. And besides, I'm not seeing much OMGWEHAVEBESTECSSOWEWIN here, compared to some stuff I've seen elsewhere.

Lately, I've been seeing lots of Sony Defense Force around the net, followed by Nintendo Defense Force. I haven't seen many Microsoft Defense Force at all. Regardless, they all have their own idiots...

Anyway, *grabs popcorn* smilie

Edit: Aww, *puts away poopcorn*. smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:16:20 01/12/2013 by Arc of Archives
#73 Posted: 14:55:03 01/12/2013
My brother or myself may end up getting the Xbox One - when it's hacked. :V
---
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#74 Posted: 15:07:57 01/12/2013
xbox one actually looks pretty cool, 9/10 will buy next year when they get rid of all the current issues
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:08:09 01/12/2013 by arceustheprime
bonbonsalad Gold Sparx Gems: 2212
#75 Posted: 20:49:12 01/12/2013
I have a Wii U, but the Playstation 4 looks interesting. I'll probably ask for one next Christmas.
---
Gargoyles to the rescue!
Grimslinger91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#76 Posted: 16:06:56 05/12/2013
I got a wii u and in my opinion the games the system has are awesome and I hope everyone enjoys their seventh generation console
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:09:10 05/12/2013 by Grimslinger91
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me