Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > ~Symphonic Academy - School for the Musically Gifted~ [OPEN]
Page 1 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
~Symphonic Academy - School for the Musically Gifted~ [OPEN] [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#1 Posted: 02:14:36 27/11/2013 | Topic Creator
PLOT:
In the lush meadows and forestry surrounding the base of the Swiss Alps in Europe, there is an school named Symphonic Academy. Children from all around the world, who are extremely talented, or gifted, in music, travel from wherever they are in the world to this academy near the Swiss Alps to study and learn in this beautiful hidden paradise.
Symphonic Academy was built in 1867 by Sir Herald Magellan. He was a composer, pianist, violinist, and taught part time at a small school in the countryside. He wanted to build a school for children to learn more about music and how amazing it was. So he built Symphonic Academy.
The academy is rather large. There are large iron gates at the front of the school, with an iron violin as the lock, to not let anyone in uninvited. There is a fountain, in memory of Sir Magellan, and then the sandy road leads towards the school. The buildings are a grey-ish white colour, with the large hall straight ahead from the fountain. The hall also acts as a stage for musical performances. Off to the side of the hall there are the dormatories. Girls are on the right and boys are on the left. Behind the dormatories are all the classrooms, in another large building. Computer rooms, the library and the cafeteria are all on the first floor. Classrooms occupy to the next two floors. More classrooms are situated to the side of the large building, with a few more music classrooms on the end of the dormitories.
The school is surrounded by lush meadows, forests, and even a lake, a small way through the forest on the right. The school also has a swimming pool, tennis courts and a playground. In winter, it snows sometimes, since the school is at the base of the alps, and in summer, the weather is warm and sunny and it rarely rains.
Everything at the school seems perfect, but its not. Some of the gifted children have a feeling they are being watched, but whenever they look around, no one is there. They feel unsecure, unsafe. But they can't explain what they're feeling.
Whatever is happening to the gifted?

RULES:

• I am the GM. Dark Lord & Yoshi are co-GM's.
  • No godmodding, no script writing, no one sentence posts.
  • Romance and violence allowed [keep it PG-13]
  • No offensive language [unless you censor it]
  • 4 characters MAX.

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name:
Personality:
History:
Music Genre: [Put your characters favourite genre of music here]
What they are gifted at: [Put what your character is good at e.g. singing, playing guitar, playing piano, making techno music, etc]
Appearance: [remember to give credit to artist, and please put a small picture, link, or description]
Other: [Optional]

My characters:

Name: Amber Millington
Personality: Amber is a sweet caring girl. She likes everyone to be happy and hates conflict. She often thinks before she acts and is a little quiet at first, but opens up when she gets to know someone. She likes things to go her way and gets a little annoyed when it doesn't.
History: Amber grew up in a small town with her parents and her twin sister Aurelia, who is currently away, running for a scholarship she was offered for another musical academy and performing some of her music at a play. Amber was 13, and really happy, when she was accepted into Symphonic Academy. She and her sister Aurelia started making music when they were 9.
Music Genre: Trance
What they are gifted at: Writing music, piano, making Trance music soundtracks
Appearance: [credit to original artist]
[User Posted Image]
Other: She has a twin sister named Aurelia (who will be making an appearance later on)

Name: Chandi Mirage
Personality: Chandi considers herself a rather ordinary girl, who likes to make music and sing as loud as she can in some circumstances. She likes to make friends and have fun. She's a little stubborn and sometimes rushes into things without thinking.
History: Chandi grew up in the city with her parents and big brother, who is now a guitarist in a band. Chandi learnt how to play the guitar when she was 5, and loved to sing since she was 3. She's learning how to play the keytar and learn some very difficult songs on the guitar. She was accepted into Symphonic Academy when she was 14.
Music Genre: Rock, Techno
What they are gifted at: Guitar, Singing, Keytar
[User Posted Image]
Other: N/A

Name: Ethian Tyler
Personality: Ethian may look like a quiet, chilled back kind-of guy, but he is quite the opposite, some of the time. He does enjoy peace and quiet sometimes, but he's not the shy kind of person. He likes to make friends and listen to music. He'll do anything to protect his friends, is stubborn, and is a little on the weird side.
History: Ethian grew up in a suburban town with his parents. He started playing the guitar and piano when he was 11 and got accepted into the academy when he was 15.
Music Genre: Rock, Dubstep
What they are gifted at: Guitar, Piano
[User Posted Image]
Other: He loves storms.

THIS RP IS NOW OPEN.

ENJOY!
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 21:06:25 27/11/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#2 Posted: 02:41:24 27/11/2013
YAY!! Co GM smilie

Name: Yuki Mori
Personality: Quiet and reserved. Yuki often keeps to herself choosing not to talk when spoken to. She often seems depressed but she is usually happy or frustrated with something. Though she may seem cold once you get to know her she is quite kind. Yuki would easily do anything to save a friend.
History: Yuki grew up in the big city and learned to play the piano from her mother. It is rumored that she is so good she can out play even a master composer. Which would seem to be the reason why she got in so early in life.
Music Genre: Classical
What they are gifted at: Playing piano
Appearance: Credit to whoever made this.
[User Posted Image]
Other: She is partially deaf and blind so it may take her awhile to get to know her surroundings.
---
Wow
Such signature
#3 Posted: 02:47:04 27/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted Yoshi. :3 Of course.
#4 Posted: 02:51:10 27/11/2013
OOC: Is the history thing okay? It seems a little short.
---
Wow
Such signature
#5 Posted: 02:56:14 27/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's fine. :3
#6 Posted: 03:00:32 27/11/2013
OOC: Okay.
---
Wow
Such signature
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#7 Posted: 03:04:29 27/11/2013
Name: Aithaura Sanctuana
Personality: A seemingly cold person, not really one to care about others, she is one to stay mute, rarely ever using her voice, she is usually calm but also anti-social, but is also within a very small circle of friends which she may not seem to care about, but secretly deep inside, she does.
History: The two reasons for her muteness is both physical and traumatic, her parents are quite wealthy but also busy workers, but they were the kind of wealthy people that were caring and nice, on her sixth Birthday, the girl was bought her first violin, they, living within a city, along with her three year old sister, riding on the way back with their father, they had a car crash, both her and the father survived with physical scars, for her, her voice, and her sister...Died right after she woke up from her own coma, this caused her to make a vow, not to use her voice for anything that wasn't important, finding solace in the violin she plays, they decided to move and start anew so as the past doesn't keep coming up again from within the city they lived...And so she came to the academy...
Music Genre: Solo pieces, usually classical...Sometimes Gothic Rock.
What they are gifted at: The violin, she knows how to sing, but only for a short time as the physical scars still exist.
Appearance: She is slightly shorter than usual teens, usually the shortest of any, but still not too short to seem like a child, her hair is shoulder length and black with some of it falling in front of her right eye, when both eyes are seen, her left eye is blue, while her right eye is yellow-ish gold, her usual attire consists of black or white, depending on seasons, she wears a necklace that survived the crash, a chained snake, making a circle with red jeweled eyes.
Other: loves snow and sweet things, loves the cold.

Name: Xaph Ero Tyverse
Personality: Someone who doesn't have many friends but is actually quite social, usually happy and cheerful, but gets hurt and cold when talking about the past, usually trying to ,make others happy rather than himself, protective and one to help anyone. He can get serious when he needs to.
History: A loner, someone who is usually on his own, after being born, his mother became deathly ill, and for a bit, life was great beside his father, getting drunk and disliking him, he only really kept around for his mother...Until she died when he was seven, and his father, he ran out on him, eventually becoming more of a kid of the streets, but he never forgot what his mother taught him, and so this made him stronger, kinder, and understanding of most...Usually, he doesn't really like talking about this history though, and keeps it to himself, he found, a year later, that he loved playing the guitar, after a few years, he got noticed, as somewhat of a singer and guitarist, and was soon sent to an acedemy...Where he could better his skills...
Music Genre: He likes almost all genres, but out of all of them, he likes rock the most
What they are gifted at: The guitar, a bit of the piano, but mostly guitar, some singing but doesn't do it much,. not considering himself good at it.
Appearance: He is pretty tall for his age, not the tallest though, making him a taller than average somewhat kind of guy, his eyes are blue, a dark blue, and he has sort of longish black hair, but it's mostly on the short side, some white streaks are ion his hair, his clothing depends on the seasons, sometimes colorful, sometimes just black, gray, or white, his hair sometimes falls in front of both of his eyes, but he usually keeps it apart in the middle for them to be seen, he has a few scars from his childhood, they are on his body though, which is usually hidden, the most noticeable of scars would be a medium sized one just under his chest and above his abs.
Other: There is hardly a time you won't see him smiling!
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:05:52 27/11/2013 by Dark Lord
#8 Posted: 03:10:23 27/11/2013
OOC: Let's start!!!!
---
Wow
Such signature
#9 Posted: 03:10:28 27/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted Dark Lord!

--

STARTING POST

It has been a few weeks since the start of the new term. A whole lot of new gifted children have arrived, and you're excited to start the next school year.
It's Sunday, so you're just chilling in the music classrooms, in your room, or outside.

--

Chandi Mirage was walking slowly down the hall of the girls dormitory building. She was heading outside, towards one of the musics rooms in the classroom building. She looked down as her feet tapped against the floor, sending an echo down the hallway. It didn't make much of a sound. Chandi couldn't hear it anyway due to the chatter from the girls in their rooms and in the hallway.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:15:22 27/11/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#10 Posted: 03:15:59 27/11/2013
OOC: Yes! I knew I would be! xD

Quote: Yoshi
OOC: Let's start!!!!

Someone is excited! xD
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#11 Posted: 03:16:49 27/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yoshi has been wanting to start all day.
I just wrote a starting post, so start! smilie
#12 Posted: 03:20:26 27/11/2013
OOC: Yay! I was gonna do only one post since it is so late here but I'll tough it out!

Yuki sat in her room staring at the wall thinking of something to do. It was a lazy Sunday morning so there wasn't much to do. She heard other kids talking in the hall so she walked out to eavesdrop on their conversation.
---
Wow
Such signature
#13 Posted: 03:24:45 27/11/2013
Aithaura, the pale skinned, short girl, left her own room, having getting things unpacked and organize, after walking out just gently closed the door to her room, looking at the handle, as she stood on her thin, covered legs, covered because of her black thigh-highs she usually wore, hearing the tapping, she looked over to Chandi, her eyes narrow looking, cold, and emotionless, the just turned to go down the hall to get out of the noise of the place to the music rooms...
---
Out on the roof, Xaph, sitting down, having his hood on his head, was looking down at his black guitar with red spikes, tuning it and sometime gently and easily moving and pulling on the strings down, only to hear them rebound to hear the sound of it, to see if he had tuned it right for what he wanted to play.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:26:41 27/11/2013 by Dark Lord
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#14 Posted: 03:26:08 27/11/2013
Name: Serenity Harrok
Personality: She is a quiet girl, who is into rather strange dark things. She seems really reserved and does not seem to make friends easily, though she does like having people around. She is only goofy around people she feels incredibly safe around, like around Georgi.
History: Serenity grew up in a small village, one of the only people younger than 20. She was orphaned at 3 due to her parents killing each other. She was taken in by Georgi's mother, and raised like Georgi's little sister. She could only seem happy if she was listening to music, and she learned to play music that could help her cope.
Music Genre: Rock and Metal
What they are gifted at: Singing, playing guitar and writing lyrics
Appearance: (Credit to original artist) [User Posted Image]
Other: Has frequent nightmares and hardly talks much

Name: Georgi Montgomery
Personality: He is cheerful and positive. He acts kind to everyone and will talk to anyone easily, even if he doesnt know them. Nothing gets him down, even if its something incredibly bad. He is protective of his friends and hates to see bad things happen to those he cares about
History: He grew up in a village and spent a large part of his life looking after Serenity. He was sent away to boarding school where he discovered the violin. He picked up on it incredibly fast, and soon became incredibly good with it. He was discovered when a scouter came to his house to see Serenity, he did not know the scouter was there and started to play his part of the piece she was playing.
Music Genre: Rock and a bit of techno
What they are gifted at: Violin, composing music
Appearance: [credit to original artist] [User Posted Image]
Other: He is incredibly overprotective of Serenity, and often just calls her by her birth last name of "Harrok"
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#15 Posted: 03:27:11 27/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted Rio. :3

Chandi spotted Aithaura, watching her for a few seconds, before looking back down the hall, towards the big doors which lead to the classrooms building.

Ethian was in his room, sleeping, having stayed up late last night playing the piano in one of the music rooms.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:29:05 27/11/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#16 Posted: 03:34:57 27/11/2013
OOC: Guys... I'm so tired... Last post for today.

Yuki walked out to the classrooms noticing Chandi and Aithaura but keeping her distance. She walked into one of the classrooms and sat at a piano. Yuki began to play, she felt so peaceful playing and it calmed her. Though she couldn't hear it very well due to her partial deafness, she was happy and enjoying herself.
---
Wow
Such signature
#17 Posted: 03:37:28 27/11/2013
Serenity sat beneath a tree, her guitar resting on the grass next to her. She was hastily scribbling down words in a notebook, a look of concentration on her pale face. Her bright blue eyes had dark circles under them, hinting that she had been once again plagued by her frequent nightmares. She was quickly filling up pages with slightly illegible words, a mixture of song lyrics and describing what occurred in her nightmare.

Above her Georgi sat in the tree, humming softly to himself and every now and again writing little notes down in his own notebook. He was trying to compose something that Serenity could sing to, but he knew that no matter how beautiful the music he wrote was, her lyrics would change the way the song was. It made him feel a little sad that she never seemed to write happy lyrics, but that made him want to try harder to make her happy too... He smiled down at her, and then returned to his own writings.
---
#18 Posted: 03:37:49 27/11/2013
OOC: Alrighty.

Aithaura had the carrying case of her violin in right hand, nothing in her left, it just being by her hips as she walked. She looked around for the music rooms or even wondered if she was going down the right hall, she was a bit lost in her thoughts when being told about such, causing her confusion of where she was besides the dormitory and knowing which room was hers.
---
Xaph, still sitting on the roof, tuning his guitar, decided to stand, looking up at the sky, after a few tries...He finally got the right attunement, and began playing just a random piece from his memory, closing his eyes and focusing as he did and listening.
---
#19 Posted: 03:43:47 27/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Chandi reached one of the music rooms. She closed the slide door and gazed around at the assortment of instruments which took up nearly every single space in the room. She walked to the back corner of the room and pulled away a keyboard, revealing a flash black and silver guitar. This room was hardly used as a music room. It was mostly a place to keep instruments that needed repairing or were broken forever. But Chandi's guitar wasn't broken.
There was a girl in her dorm who's guitar was broken by one of the other girls. Chandi wasn't taking any chances. She kept her treasured guitar safe in the music room.
#20 Posted: 03:52:06 27/11/2013
Serenity sighed and picked up her guitar. It was her acoustic, and she had painted designs all over it one night when she couldnt sleep. She couldnt remember painting it though. She strummed it experimentally, then began playing the song she always played as a warm up, humming along where the lyrics would be.

Georgi smiled above her, and closed his eyes. The music reminded him of when they were back at home, and when they would try and figure out how to have his violin in songs that never had a violin to start. He loved challenges, but that song she was playing was the one they would always play. It was their favourite, though they had not played it together in a long time
---
#21 Posted: 04:04:15 27/11/2013
Aithaura sighed, then blinked a few times, finally finding a music room, she slid the door open, looking inside and looking around...It looked like an empty practice room, with chair lined up, a chalkboard, and a box for a conductor to stand on to...What else? Conduct...She went over to one of the corners of the room, setting the case down, it having silver lined makings, as she un-clipped the small clips on the side and opened it, taking out the violin and second piece used for it, she then closed the case gently, stood up, she closed her eyes, of course, resting one end of the violin on her neck, holding the other end, tuning it, being so good with her instrument that she didn't need to play it to knows to attunement, then started playing...A sad, yet beautiful piece.
---
#22 Posted: 04:09:46 27/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Chandi picked up her precious guitar. She held it close and then pulled out a dusty stool from under a drum kit. She sat near the window, looking out at the shining summer sun beaming through the dusty window. She strummed a few chords and then played a song she learnt on the guitar when she was very young.
#23 Posted: 04:40:14 27/11/2013
"You should sing too y'know..." Georgi said, hanging upside down from the branch he had been sitting on.
"No..." Serenity said, looking very serious. She continued to play, ignoring her brothers pestering.
"C'mon... do it Harrok... c'moooon!" Georgi said, poking her with a stick. Serenity kept playing, never making a mistake
---
#24 Posted: 04:41:48 27/11/2013
Xaph then stopped playing, sighing and scratching the top of his head, slinging the sash onto his shoulder, the sash for his guitar. "Well...I got in some practice, maybe I should get to a meetin' people..." He then walked to the edge, most likely having a gate, and if not, was willing to walk at the edge to look over the view, then looked down, seeing two people, smiling and waving down at them, just a brief wave, seeming ready to start exploring the school and maybe talk to or help people.
---
#25 Posted: 04:45:56 27/11/2013
Serenity finally got tired and grabbed the stick away from Georgi,"Maturity..." she said quietly. Her eyes were narrowed at him, but he just grinned back like a dork. Suddenly he was distracted,"Is that a person on the roof?" he asked.
Serenity turned and looked,"It appears to be..." she mumbled, snapping the stick in two
---
#26 Posted: 05:07:19 27/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Ethian woke, and sat up, rubbing his eyes. He picked up his alarm clock and looked at it, waiting for his eyes to adjust. As soon as he saw the time, he sighed, put his clock down and fell back on his bed.

Chandi continued playing the song, humming along to the tune.
#27 Posted: 06:19:24 27/11/2013
Xaph then grinned and saluted the two, a two-fingered salute, afterwords, he started to walk toward the entrance, with Guitar slung on shoulder, walking down the stairs slowly, though as he did so, he heard from a nearby music room, and walked over, sliding open the door, though quietly, so as not to ruin whoever was playing, to see Chandi playing, blinking a few times, then just smiling, leaning on the entrance to listen.
---
Aithaura, herself, was still playing a sad and gentle symphony, her eyes closed and doing soft strokes with her instrument, her focus, completely on her violin, anbd it was like the end of the world couldn't disturb her.
---
#28 Posted: 06:29:40 27/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Chandi finished off the song and opened her eyes, smiling to herself. She turned her head and saw Xaph standing by the door. She gave a little yelp of surprise and toppled off the chair, landing in a pile of drums and trumpets.
#29 Posted: 06:58:20 27/11/2013
Xaph closed one eye, seeing so, then quickly walked over to help, reaching out a hand to do so "Hey, ya alright there? Sorry for surprising you and doing that." He smiled sheepishly, having a fingerless gloved hands on and a sheepish grin, still having his hood on, so the upper portion of his face, his eyes, were hidden within the shadows of his hood.
---
#30 Posted: 07:03:01 27/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Chandi hesitated, before cautiously taking Xaph's hand and letting help her up. When she was standing, she tilted her head, wondering why this boy was hiding half of his face. "T-thanks. Um, my name is Chandi. Did you hear what I was playing just before?"
#31 Posted: 07:14:59 27/11/2013
Xaph nodded, smiling warmly and giving a thumbs up "It was great! Amazing!...I'm guessing, you are new here, not chatting with anyone, or hanging out with friends...And you don't seem anti-social type to me...But maybe I'm wrong." He shrugged, then for last, for some reason, he leaving it for last finally said so "Xaph, spelled with an X though, just in case you ever wanted to spell it and was thinking to put in a Z, nice to meet you Chandi."
---
#32 Posted: 07:19:18 27/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"I'm not new," Chandi pouted. "I've been here for 2 years. I just came in here to get some peace and quiet. And..." She tilted her head again, "...interesting name. It's...unique. Kinda like mine." She paused. "And thanks, I guess, for the compliment on the tune I was playing."
#33 Posted: 07:36:59 27/11/2013
Xaph chuckled, patting her head "No need to get all pouty now, by now, I should probably be all respectful and run away because You're of the upper-class like some students...I said some now, not all." He said, only trying to joke as the grin came back "Yep, but when you think about it...Everyone's name is unique in their own way." He raised an eyebrow, not like shoe could see it anyways, and asked "Ya guess? It's a true compliment ya know." He chuckled as his grin turned back into a warm and cheerful smile.
---
#34 Posted: 07:47:51 27/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Chandi couldn't help returning his smile, and plus he called her an 'upper-class' student. She was rather pleased.
"So Xaph..." she tried to start a conversation. "Do you play any instruments?"
#35 Posted: 07:58:57 27/11/2013
Xaph nodded, looking to his guitar and patting gently with a thump sound to the wood "Only way I could really get in here, You play the same instrument too, right?" he said, looking at her guitar, his smile seeming to keep throughout the conversation.
---
#36 Posted: 08:05:07 27/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yes." Chandi nodded. "I'm also learning how to play the keytar too, but it's quite difficult. I also sing a little bit." She nodded at the guitar. "Is that only instrument you play?"
#37 Posted: 08:11:47 27/11/2013
He gave a sheepish smile, scratching the side of his head, nodding "Yeah, a bit of the piano..But, I couldn't carry that around with me, so the guitar kind of became my main instrument." He joked "Can't say I am great at it, It takes a bit for me to get into shape for songs already made and I know, but my own music I make...I need a lot of practice to get my own work down on a piano, whereas with my guitar, I can usually play things made, with some, to no practice."
---
#38 Posted: 08:14:13 27/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Ah." Chandi nodded slowly. She tapped the side of her electric guitar softly. "I usually learn to play songs already made. I rarely make my own."
#39 Posted: 08:24:53 27/11/2013
"Hm...Well...How many songs have ya already made?" He said, looking at the guitar for a minute, then back up to her face, to be polite of looking at her face and eyes when speaking.
---
#40 Posted: 08:33:10 27/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Uhh..." Chandi thought about it for a moment. "Probably 5...when I started learning how to play the guitar." She grinned sheepishly. "I did say I rarely made songs."
#41 Posted: 08:41:21 27/11/2013
Xaph blinked a few times, then chuckled "That ya did...I can't...Really say how many I've made, some have sometimes slipped my mind, I need to start writing them down." He rubbed the back of his head, giving the same guilty, the same sheepish smile.
---
#42 Posted: 09:02:51 27/11/2013
"That was odd..." Serenity said, "A person on the roof." she was still staring at the roof of the school, wondering what it was like up there.
"I guess its one way of getting a peaceful place to play around with your music..." Georgi said, still hanging upside down from the branch. He was grinning like a fool, as he often was. "You have not been sleeping much since we got here, right?" he asked
Serenity did not reply straight away, she really had not slept well since she had come to the school. She nodded after a few minutes, the nightmares and the long sleepless nights had blended together in her head, and the days seemed to meld into each other so she was finding it hard to keep up with what day it was.
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#43 Posted: 16:48:00 27/11/2013
Name: Lyete Riem
Personality: He's a reserved fellow, but at times he's rather lonely and wants to make friends. However, he's a bit socially awkward and at the same times, he doesn't want to just become friends with anybody. He wants to know that he can trust said 'friends'.
History: There's nothing much to tell really. He lived a pretty normal life in England with a normal, loving middle class family. Over the course of his childhood, he didn't really like school much, but definitely had a talent for music. He even took a local martial arts class for about 8 years, to keep himself in shape rather than doing P.E. and have some self-defense skills against bullies in school, which, he eventually dropped out by the time he was about to go into High School. So instead, he's been studying mainly in music for the past 2 years. He studies in the Library both contemporary music as well as classical. At home, he would often be seen practicing Beethoven and then switch it up to some Contemporary artist. But what really caught his eyes (er....ears) was sometimes the beautiful orchestras and soundtracks of both video games and movies. Playing them, he almost felt like he was inside a fantasy world. He was all alone, homeschooled so what else could a guy do in his free time? His father and mother heard about this academy and decided to send him there, hoping he would excel in it and make a substantial, professional career.
Music Genre: Soundtracks, Classical, a little bit of K-pop
What they are gifted at: He is proficient with a piano (since that was his foundational instrument) but not professional. He mainly uses a flute and a violin as his music of choice.
Appearance: A white-haired kid with an average height, an average body that sees exercise regularly, and wearing a black T-shirt underneath a tannish-grey coat with casual sweat pants, could describe this character. His eyes are a faded green color and his face is slightly tapered down to his chin. He wears a blue and black backpack, carries his flute case in one hand and his violin case in the other.
Other: Also has a laptop, but is unsure if there's internet connection in the school. So he's downloaded most of his pieces onto his computer that he wants to learn, but he already has some printed sheets of music he's already mastered.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#44 Posted: 16:57:45 27/11/2013
OOC: Accepted Dragon-Outcast, welcome to the gr-...Errr...I mean Academy train!
---
#45 Posted: 17:39:32 27/11/2013
OOC: What happened?
---
Wow
Such signature
#46 Posted: 17:52:35 27/11/2013
OOC: Accepted a few people, Xaph met Chandi, Georgi and Serenity are still outside at that tree and Aithaura is still playing her violin in a empty music room.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:53:11 27/11/2013 by Dark Lord
#47 Posted: 17:54:55 27/11/2013
OOC: Okay.

Yuki continued to play the piano. She looked down, the keys were yellowing with age, indicating they were made of ivory.
---
Wow
Such signature
#48 Posted: 18:13:03 27/11/2013
Aithaura continued to play for a bit, her song, her solace of the violin calming her, she never found any better peace than within her own music. She was enraptured in the works of her violin, her eyes closed, feet touching each other, legs together to stand up straight and tall, she, wearing a black sweater, with a white skirt, and black thigh-highs, her necklace, dangling by the small chain-linked rings around her neck, the silver snake with a black chain wrapped around it and ruby eyes was out and on her chest that steadily yet very slowly moved up and down from her calm breathing, only having the necklace out because she felt that through it, her sister's Soul could hear her music, being gentle and fluid with her motions of playing the violin. The violin being of normal dark brown, but with black spots here and there that also had circling silver on these spots, the same as the snake, but only circles, no real design to it, there was only really two of these on the side of the violin, beside thee strings but still far apart so as not to hinder the violinist of her music.
---
#49 Posted: 20:36:35 27/11/2013
"We should do a piece together!" Georgi said, pointing up to the next branch of the tree, where his violin case was hung. Serenity just shook her head, she was too occupied in her own thoughts to even contemplate focusing enough to remember the pieces he would want to play. Georgi shrugged, and sat up to grab his violin anyway. He removed it from his case, and decided to play it anyway. He got ready and started playing a piece that Serenity knew incredibly well. A small smile flashed briefly onto her face, and she began to sing along with the piece quietly.
---
#50 Posted: 21:04:59 27/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes, accepted D-O. :3

Quote: Dark Lord
Xaph blinked a few times, then chuckled "That ya did...I can't...Really say how many I've made, some have sometimes slipped my mind, I need to start writing them down." He rubbed the back of his head, giving the same guilty, the same sheepish smile.

"That would be good." Chandi agreed. "Otherwise they'll just float out of your mind and you won't remember the song you came up with. I've written mine down, although they're pretty bad." She grinned sheepishly.
Page 1 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me