Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > All Purpose Pokémon Topic Gamma
First | Previous | Page 30 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49 50
All Purpose Pokémon Topic Gamma [CLOSED]
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#1451 Posted: 23:53:42 19/11/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
Quote: Seiki
Just a note DC, you can evolve Litwick into Lampent whenever you like, but save that Dusk Stone I gave you to evolve it into Chandelure until after Lampent learns Overheat at lv 69. (or Litwick learns it at 61)

Chandelure learns nothing through level up, and I mean that literally. It does not learn a single attack through level-up.

Meanwhile the last move Litwick/Lampent learns is Overheat at 61/69 which is a good attack to have.

Ya. Er, When does Litwick evolve again?
Ya, every Pokemon that evolves via stone don't learn any moves, thus why I got Roselia to learn good moves before I evolve it

Litwick evovles into Lampent at level 41.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8741
#1452 Posted: 00:05:52 20/11/2013
I think Eevee is the only stone pokemon that gains moves evolving up.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#1453 Posted: 00:10:49 20/11/2013
Quote: somePerson

Lucky it. Yet, not many moves
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#1454 Posted: 00:29:50 20/11/2013
Quote: somePerson

Lucky it. Yet, not many moves

It gains quite a few actually. Each Eeveeloution has a good number of moves that it can learn after evolution. It's often actually good to evolve them as early as you can as some of the evos only learn some STAB moves at early levels and keep learnign moves until like level 45.

Just checked, every Eeveeloution learns a move at levels 5, 9, 13, 17, 20, 25, 29, 33, 37, 41, & 45. The exact movepool varies, but the levels stay the same.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:35:26 20/11/2013 by Seiki
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#1455 Posted: 00:49:55 20/11/2013
I saw my 3ds come in the mail too bad I won't get to play it until Hanukkah or Christmas
---
henlo
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#1456 Posted: 01:05:03 20/11/2013
O.M.F.G

I am literally laughing very hard:
[User Posted Image]

oh Wonder Trade, never ceases to make me laugh!

(I got this, btw)
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
#1457 Posted: 01:09:31 20/11/2013
Master Ball on a male Combee, wow, fail.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8741
#1458 Posted: 01:28:38 20/11/2013
Now excuse me while I laugh in bathroom now.
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#1459 Posted: 03:10:28 20/11/2013
A definite waste of the most powerful ball for catching Pokemon, ever.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
#1460 Posted: 03:18:26 20/11/2013
Oh god I am going to hell. I just laughed at an Anne Frank Pokemon joke and god I feel bad now. I'd post it, but I'd rather not xD
---
Thepokeman Blue Sparx Gems: 590
#1461 Posted: 08:50:20 20/11/2013
My new account is completely pokemon
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1462 Posted: 10:41:41 20/11/2013
Why is this happening!So I deleted my game and have done it multiple times but it is not giving me the event Torchic for some reason.My internet works perfectly it is just not letting me get it.Is there like a certain amount of times you can get it even if you delete you delete your game?HELP!
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#1463 Posted: 13:54:58 20/11/2013
Quote: azz01
Why is this happening!So I deleted my game and have done it multiple times but it is not giving me the event Torchic for some reason.My internet works perfectly it is just not letting me get it.Is there like a certain amount of times you can get it even if you delete you delete your game?HELP!

I'm pretty sure it is limited to per 3DS, due to their not being a physical copy. If you'd like, I can send you one in a few hours.
---
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1464 Posted: 14:05:37 20/11/2013

Make sure you have the pokedex already
One of the requirments
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#1465 Posted: 18:28:02 20/11/2013
Quote: joerox123

I'm pretty sure it is limited to per 3DS, due to their not being a physical copy. If you'd like, I can send you one in a few hours.

With the mega stone?If yes PM your FC and I will PM you mine.

EDIT:Joe it is okay I got it.It is WORKING!Thanks tho.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:38:24 20/11/2013 by azz01
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#1466 Posted: 22:07:07 20/11/2013
Quote: Seiki
Just a note DC, you can evolve Litwick into Lampent whenever you like, but save that Dusk Stone I gave you to evolve it into Chandelure until after Lampent learns Overheat at lv 69. (or Litwick learns it at 61)

Chandelure learns nothing through level up, and I mean that literally. It does not learn a single attack through level-up.

Meanwhile the last move Litwick/Lampent learns is Overheat at 61/69 which is a good attack to have.

Ya. Er, When does Litwick evolve again?
Ya, every Pokemon that evolves via stone don't learn any moves, thus why I got Roselia to learn good moves before I evolve it

Except arcanine and the pokemon that evolve with a dawn stone
#1467 Posted: 05:36:56 21/11/2013
Is there a way to fully complete the pokedex in X/Y? especially jirachi
#1468 Posted: 05:40:07 21/11/2013
Quote: Thepokeman
Is there a way to fully complete the pokedex in X/Y? especially jirachi

Not at the moment. Once Pokemon Bank comes out, maybe, but only if you already have th past event legends in previous games.

Meaning I will never be able to filly complete it as I don't have Mew. Althoguh for the in-game achievement stuff, it doesn't require the event legends. I was able to complete the Hoeen dex in Emerald while missing Deoxys.
---
#1469 Posted: 06:16:38 21/11/2013
Ok thanks seiki
Datminecraftguy Green Sparx Gems: 417
#1470 Posted: 07:40:25 21/11/2013
Anyone else other than me notice that no gen 5 pokemon got a mega evolution? That is an OUTRAGE, I am furious none of my new friends got a better form, especially Druddigon, that guy needed dragon/fighting and High ass Attack/Def to get to OU, Man if Excadrill got a megaform? he'd be an even better sweeper, I use a sand team consisting of Excadrill (Sweeper), T-tar (Sandstormer), Latios (Special Attacker) and Gastrodon (Water absorber/Special attacker), Im planning on making Latios or T-tar mega, might go with Latios since He looks cool and T-tar only has 1 purpose, bring sand to the field, shame the effect only lasts for 5 turns, but if EXCADRILL got a mega, oh ma gawd, I would use him 10 times more!!!!
---
Nyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyan
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#1471 Posted: 13:03:45 21/11/2013
Gwad dear lord today I'm racking in the shinies I got a shiny DW Frogoeder or what ever and a shiny Noibat and they have perfect IVS and natures!
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#1472 Posted: 14:04:22 21/11/2013
Quote: Datminecraftguy
Anyone else other than me notice that no gen 5 pokemon got a mega evolution? That is an OUTRAGE, I am furious none of my new friends got a better form, especially Druddigon, that guy needed dragon/fighting and High ass Attack/Def to get to OU, Man if Excadrill got a megaform? he'd be an even better sweeper, I use a sand team consisting of Excadrill (Sweeper), T-tar (Sandstormer), Latios (Special Attacker) and Gastrodon (Water absorber/Special attacker), Im planning on making Latios or T-tar mega, might go with Latios since He looks cool and T-tar only has 1 purpose, bring sand to the field, shame the effect only lasts for 5 turns, but if EXCADRILL got a mega, oh ma gawd, I would use him 10 times more!!!!

Actually, pretty much everyone has noticed, just no one has brought it up.

Quote: chained skull
Gwad dear lord today I'm racking in the shinies I got a shiny DW Frogoeder or what ever and a shiny Noibat and they have perfect IVS and natures!

From the Friend Safari? it's been guessed that it is around 1/683 chances if the person is online, but this hasn't been proved yet.
---
#1473 Posted: 16:48:10 21/11/2013
*sits here like*
Yep, found one shiny...
---
Gay 4 GARcher
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#1474 Posted: 17:06:13 21/11/2013
O.M.F.G

I am literally laughing very hard:
[User Posted Image]

oh Wonder Trade, never ceases to make me laugh!

(I got this, btw)

I got a Budew in a Master once on GTS. But it was on White 2, so it's probably hacked :(
John 3-16 Ripto Gems: 0
#1475 Posted: 19:33:03 21/11/2013
I remember these games..

Ah, memories. smilie

I'll never forget rushing home after school on a dark winter day to drink hot chocolate and play pokemon ruby deep into the night.
#1476 Posted: 21:22:06 21/11/2013
*sits here like*
Yep, found one shiny...

And I evolved her and have been training her dilligently. Thank you, DC. smilie

Shiny Dragalge's current moves:
Sludge Bomb
Thunderbolt
Draco Meteor
Scald
---
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12221
#1477 Posted: 13:56:23 22/11/2013
Why on Earth can't I nickname my Pyroar a completely harmless and totally non suggestive name?
#1478 Posted: 15:13:24 22/11/2013
Quote: Spyro Fanatic
Why on Earth can't I nickname my Pyroar a completely harmless and totally non suggestive name?

That happened to me.I wanted to name my Bunnelby Thumper after the bunny in Bambi.Then I relished.Post its nickname just to make sure.
---
#1479 Posted: 15:33:39 22/11/2013

That happened to me.I wanted to name my Bunnelby Thumper after the bunny in Bambi.Then I relished.Post its nickname just to make sure.

I wanted to nickname my male Pyroar "Conan."
Darkrai Doll Platinum Sparx Gems: 5026
#1480 Posted: 16:39:47 22/11/2013

I think 'con' is considered a bad word by the censor.

They should have only censored nicknames in online battles, not in-game.
#1481 Posted: 17:49:18 22/11/2013
Quote: Darkrai Doll

I think 'con' is considered a bad word by the censor.

They should have only censored nicknames in online battles, not in-game.

Try hard enough you can bypass any cnesor. I once helped a friend find a way to nickname a Dream Eater in KH Dream Drop Distance "Fat *****".
---
#1482 Posted: 18:49:41 22/11/2013
I remember in firered naming my pokemon swear words and releasing them.

***** grew to level 30!
#1483 Posted: 03:43:59 23/11/2013
[User Posted Image]

.-.-.
---
#1484 Posted: 03:49:05 23/11/2013
LOOK ITS OUR GOD!!!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#1485 Posted: 03:56:39 23/11/2013
Latias and Latios get a mega evo?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
flashwingftw Emerald Sparx Gems: 3332
#1486 Posted: 04:05:25 23/11/2013
HOLY CRAP I JUST GOT A SHINY LANTURN FROM MY FRIEND!!!!!! Traded him a Barbaracle. He doesn't really look a lot different than the normal version.
---
The PinkPrint is on iTunes now! #TeamMinaj
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:06:07 23/11/2013 by flashwingftw
#1487 Posted: 04:10:36 23/11/2013
The great fairy god. smilie

Anyways, I've only found one shiny so far and I would kill to have a shiny male Bisharp nicknamed RoboCop. So If any of you guys find one, I'd trade almost anything for it. smilie
#1488 Posted: 05:20:43 23/11/2013
I have an important question, I have the pokecreator app where you basically modify pokemon to make them seem like your own. When the poke transporter program comes out, as long as I set it on legit mode, can I still transfer the pokemon to X and Y? I'm taking every precaution including setting the exact level and correct place where they can be found in Sinnoh, Unova, etc. I did use my action replay to make every pokemon I found shiny, because I wanted a shiny drifblim to replace the one I lost in my Diamond. I didn't use a pokemod thing where you throw away the ultra/master balls to the pokedex number, as you can find wild Drifblims on one of the routes in Unova. So would it be considered hacked?
---
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
Datminecraftguy Green Sparx Gems: 417
#1489 Posted: 07:23:35 23/11/2013
Quote: flashwingftw
I have an important question, I have the pokecreator app where you basically modify pokemon to make them seem like your own. When the poke transporter program comes out, as long as I set it on legit mode, can I still transfer the pokemon to X and Y? I'm taking every precaution including setting the exact level and correct place where they can be found in Sinnoh, Unova, etc. I did use my action replay to make every pokemon I found shiny, because I wanted a shiny drifblim to replace the one I lost in my Diamond. I didn't use a pokemod thing where you throw away the ultra/master balls to the pokedex number, as you can find wild Drifblims on one of the routes in Unova. So would it be considered hacked?

If you can hack them legimately, then it will be ok, you can see if your pokemon is legitimate enough by trying to use them in Wifi battles, if it doesn't allow then the pokemon isn't legit, I make all my pokemon originate from eggs, so it just depends on location, moves, number of Ev's and iv's. if you can do that right your set, also watch out for trainer id, although I'm not sure if it affects the legitimatecy.
---
Nyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyan
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#1490 Posted: 11:58:10 23/11/2013
Rayquaza looks amazing, but I want to see Kyogre
---
henlo
#1491 Posted: 13:38:40 23/11/2013
Quote: Datminecraftguy

If you can hack them legimately, then it will be ok, you can see if your pokemon is legitimate enough by trying to use them in Wifi battles, if it doesn't allow then the pokemon isn't legit, I make all my pokemon originate from eggs, so it just depends on location, moves, number of Ev's and iv's. if you can do that right your set, also watch out for trainer id, although I'm not sure if it affects the legitimatecy.

I don't think you can hack something legitimately.
#1492 Posted: 14:08:57 23/11/2013
HOLY CRAP I JUST GOT A SHINY LANTURN FROM MY FRIEND!!!!!! Traded him a Barbaracle. He doesn't really look a lot different than the normal version.

I WILL TRADE YOU YVELTAL, XERNEAS, OR ZYGARDE FOR THAT PLEASE. Lanturn is one of my favorite Pokemon and I must have one! PM me please!
---
#1493 Posted: 14:28:16 23/11/2013

I WILL TRADE YOU YVELTAL, XERNEAS, OR ZYGARDE FOR THAT PLEASE. Lanturn is one of my favorite Pokemon and I must have one! PM me please!

Sorry man, but I've got all of them already. Do you have a Zapdos?

Oh, Datminecraftguy, the reason I'm making it seem like I caught them in the wild is because I want to duplicate my most beloved party that I've had since Diamond. (Platinum for my shiny Drifblim.) And I'm trying to make them seem as much alike as the originals. They were hacked however, except for the shiny drifblim but I did teach it a hacked move and now I can't delete it so I'm going to assume it can't be transferred.
---
R.I.P to my wallet
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:39:36 23/11/2013 by flashwingftw
#1494 Posted: 14:42:23 23/11/2013
Does anyone have a pokemon I can borrow that has Frisk?I want get a Pikachu with a light ball so I can get a Pichu with volt tackle.
---
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#1495 Posted: 15:16:58 23/11/2013
Quote: chained skull

I don't believe that, no offense.
#1496 Posted: 15:51:17 23/11/2013
Does anyone have a pokemon I can borrow that has Frisk?I want get a Pikachu with a light ball so I can get a Pichu with volt tackle.

Just go catch a Pumkaboo? They also have thief so you don't have to catch them!
---
#1497 Posted: 15:52:06 23/11/2013
(Double post oops)

POLL:

MegaCharizard Y: |
MegaCharizard X:

Which do you prefer? I prefer Mega'Zard Y, wbu?
---
#1498 Posted: 15:56:06 23/11/2013
Mega Charizard Y since he is immune to ground.

Also,can't get Pumpkaboo,not that far in the gamesmilie
---
#1499 Posted: 16:29:33 23/11/2013
X Zard looks cooler but I like Y Zard a lot too. Decisions decisions.....
---
R.I.P to my wallet
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#1500 Posted: 17:04:06 23/11/2013
MegaZard X
First | Previous | Page 30 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me