Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 262 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 ... 933 934 935
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#13051 Posted: 20:19:24 20/11/2013
Isn't it almost December? :0

Quote: sonicbrawler182
Quote: Spyrobaro
I hope I don't make an enemy out of you. It's too early in the year to be doing so....

u must be 2 slow then becoz da year is almost over, it is a fleeting memory, gottagofast, gottagowithdaflow, gottakeepupwithdatimes

Ja.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:20:22 20/11/2013 by wspyro
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#13052 Posted: 20:27:46 20/11/2013
Gym is fun. Football is fun. Getting yelled at the whole period because I can't catch a ****ing football is fun.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3376
#13053 Posted: 20:36:36 20/11/2013
You know what, I'm freaking done keeping this **** going. I can keep on whining and crying about how much people pick on me and how I wish I was less awkward and all that shiz, but at the end of the day that's never really going to make a damn difference. I realize now that I really am the only one that can make me happy, so even though it's going to be difficult, I'm going to have to change whether I like it or not, because I just can't keep going on like this, I mean I'm beginning to really dislike myself and that's not something I want to feel for the rest of my life. Though it may be drastic, if I want the respect I crave than I'm going to have to change.
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:54:26 20/11/2013 by TorchSheep
#13054 Posted: 20:54:21 20/11/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
****.. That dream really scared me..
- - -

(irl)
..eeeh.. There was a lot I had to say to you, but it seems like you just don't want me around. I get it. You just don't like me as much as her. Have fun.. I'll stay here.. as usual..

- - -
Quote: NINJAsk11
Xerneas is just a deer, I'll love Yveltal with my heart, the evil within him

Yveltal's pretty wicked, man. I'm glad I chose Y now. :P

Lol, I have him stuffed in my PC Box
---
Gay 4 GARcher
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#13055 Posted: 21:42:55 20/11/2013
I am still a midget after 13 years...
---
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#13056 Posted: 23:22:16 20/11/2013
Am I not human?

- - -

Weeellll, you seem to be getting better, but... I'm not quite willing to trust you completely, yet. For all I know, this could just be an act.

...I wish I could trust my own father...
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3600
#13057 Posted: 23:32:21 20/11/2013
I want to make more friends on ds.
---
My life is complete.
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#13058 Posted: 23:42:30 20/11/2013
Tootiredforwords.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#13059 Posted: 23:50:12 20/11/2013
Quote: Dark Lord
Too tired for words.

I'll help you~
#13060 Posted: 23:58:54 20/11/2013
Quote: wspyro
Too tired for words.

I'll help you~

Thank you! smilie

Cause I honestly might go to sleep and so that post will be too pashed back and won't get a chance to edit in my corrections. xD
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#13061 Posted: 00:05:13 21/11/2013
I have a distinct feeling that my presence and the way I try to use some humor erks you and you ****ing want me off the internet. But you also use humor that I don't find funny and keep ****ing using it on me just to piss me off. So have fun with your **** hypocrite.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#13062 Posted: 00:34:33 21/11/2013
Could I even use this as an avatar?
Plz don't ban me. smilie
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#13063 Posted: 01:03:49 21/11/2013
^I've seen avatars MUCH more edgier then that on here.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#13064 Posted: 01:14:59 21/11/2013
Quote: MoonHorizons

Is not this one. Is another. It has blood and licking of the blood so I don't know if I should >~<
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#13065 Posted: 01:26:22 21/11/2013
Eh, this is just a song that explains my life at school. First world problems. Skip ahead~
She sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style.
And they all got the same heartbeat, but hers is falling behind.
Nothing in this world could ever bring them down.
Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background.
And she says,

"I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."

He sees them talking with a big smile, but they haven't got a clue.
Yeah, they're living the good life, can't see what he is going through.
They're driving fast cars, but they don't know where they're going.
In the fast lane, living life without knowing.
And he says,

I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
'Cause all the cool kids they seem to get it.

And they said,
I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to get it.
#13066 Posted: 01:33:06 21/11/2013
Quote: wspyro
Quote: MoonHorizons

Is not this one. Is another. It has blood and licking of the blood so I don't know if I should >~<

Oh, that. I think you'd have to ask a hunter on that.
---
John 3-16 Ripto Gems: 0
#13067 Posted: 01:57:30 21/11/2013
My 8 year friend has been corrupted by social networking. smilie

He used to go fishing, hunting, whittling, we were like brothers.

Now all he can talk about is sex, girls, and his followers on instagram.

R.I.P ******* (name censored for security reasons)
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#13068 Posted: 02:10:49 21/11/2013
Quote: John 3-16

I know how you feel man

I swear, it's the zombie apocalypse right in front of our eyes

Except less guts and more hashtags
#13069 Posted: 02:13:37 21/11/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
My 8 year friend has been corrupted by social networking. ;_;

I know how you feel man

The horror
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#13070 Posted: 02:30:09 21/11/2013
Wow.
WOW.
Well that just made my day ****ing worse.
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#13071 Posted: 02:31:11 21/11/2013
I made a play in drama by myself because no one wanted to be with me. Imagine how that makes me feel.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#13072 Posted: 02:38:25 21/11/2013
That went well. But I really want to retain the information beyond the test. I've gotta remember all the Nervous System stuff I just studied. @.@
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#13073 Posted: 03:02:47 21/11/2013
A few more days until I get my phone, then we can see each other like we used to.

I miss you so much~ <3
#13074 Posted: 03:18:51 21/11/2013
I Don't freaking underestimate them. They're strong dogs. One of them was extremely happy and jumped on me. It easily got a little "oof" out of me. The other pit bull was gigantic and pure muscle. She was solemn though and just lied on her belly and usually walked around.

If you're wondering, they were both pit bulls.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:19:41 21/11/2013 by MoonHorizons
#13075 Posted: 03:29:53 21/11/2013
Okay, so I really did expect to see some...weird results with what I was searching for, but that? I do believe I have fulfilled my 'WTH-worthy fanfics' need for the day, assuming I even have such a need.

I'm scared to even read that fanfic. Where do people get these ideas?
#13076 Posted: 03:41:22 21/11/2013
I read a horribly bad fan-fic about Olaf in labor with Mike Wazowski. You're not alone in the "where do people get these ideas" zone.
---
#13077 Posted: 03:43:58 21/11/2013
For now, I'm just going to assume drugs until proven otherwise. *shot*
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#13078 Posted: 04:16:44 21/11/2013
That mini-heart attack when your computer freezes and it froze right when you were typing out a personal message.
Love you too computer.

~~~

I don't want to talk for a reason. You'll want to talk me out of being with the one I love, which will end my happiness, and will leave me in utter depression for a long while. I will be moving around the topic and avoiding it when you bring it up. I've already told you too much. I just don't feel... like I need to tell you. I feel as though I didn't even need to tell you as much as I already have. So if you want to hear more tomorrow, I can assure you, that you won't. It's best if you stick with anime, and I stick with DS. Lets keep it that way.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:15:11 21/11/2013 by Cynderluv8801
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#13079 Posted: 04:22:22 21/11/2013
So, everything was fine last night, and then today you send me a message and end everything, sending my happiness crashing down.
So, we're through. We're over.
You know, I'm really pissed off at you right now. You want help, we offered to help you, but no, you go on and pretend and don't accept the help me and my friend offer.
I'm kind-of glad though. I'm kind-of glad this is over. I'm was confused about it, really, but never said anything. I'm kind-of glad it didn't work out. Yeah, I'm sad, but I'll get over it and I'll try my hardest to forget about you.
I won't forgive you next time. And I won't take you back.
I can be happy again, by being alone.
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#13080 Posted: 04:51:04 21/11/2013
-----

I'm sorry. Really I am. I question myself too just as much as you do. Why did I have to become such a mild and sulking person? Why I can't I explain my feelings? Why does beautiful music make me think so deeply? Why do I feel like no one cares even when they try to convince me otherwise? I guess that's an easy answer though. I've never been cared for in real life. Not once. No one has ever tried helping me. They've never even acknowledged me. It's the Internet. People can say they care but it's not enough. Sometimes they think I need to be yelled at when in reality yelling me into submission makes it worse. So what I'm sensitive? So what I like MLP? So what I'm more down than others? Can't people except it and actually help me instead of just watching me drown and cripple while giving me simple words like "I'm sorry this is happening to you." If you're sorry then help me. I just want to know people, in real life too, actually give a crap. I just want to be normal. I want to stop questioning why I'm still alive if people rarely care that I help others without asking for help back. Well...until now anyway. Now I want help...because I'm just so tired of everything. No one understands me. I don't understand me. If there were a solution...besides the solution I've had for quite some time now. No, I think about it, but I don't have the courage to. I can't. I need another solution...something to just make me smile for once.

And thank you very much to those who make me want to kill myself. I needed that. You have no right to bully me. I'm an easy target sure, but what does that give you? Pride in causing a death? Why? Why did that ever start. I never did anything to any of you. That's what hurts more. Everyone that's hurt me, I've never hurt, only helped, but I get treated like trash anyway. Why me? That's all I want to know.
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#13081 Posted: 05:17:35 21/11/2013
:c ...
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#13082 Posted: 05:36:41 21/11/2013
Jesus ZOEY! You suck at detective work -_-
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#13083 Posted: 06:15:54 21/11/2013
Dear Transformice community. ( a game i barely play anymore due to it's shimmy, whiny and snitchy community community)

I'm tired of stupid windbags like you. I mean, fudge you stupid molasses. You call people noobs over one fudging mistake and you screech like freaking Ringwraiths if you receive minor criticsm. I'm tired of your fudging shim community of TFM, this is going to you too mods. You mods allow all this stupid bullying shim to get past. You rest on your little fat molasses doing nothing to help TFM. You just practically let the community degrade into shim. Now community, you're a freaking fudging shim molasses. Whenever you toss insults at me at how noob I am and laugh at me whenever I die as sham. You try to pass it off as if it's a good thing but it's not. It's like having a sword shove down my throat. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I DID THIS SHIM TO YOU IRL? WOULD YOU FEEL GOOD? NO. YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF. YOUR A STUPID MOLASSESHOLE, YOU HAVE NO MORALS! IF I WERE NEXT TO YOU TRANSFORMICE COMMUNITY. I KICK YOUR CHEST SO HARD THAT MY SHOE WOULD GO INTO YOUR STOMACH AND I'D HAVE TO TIE MY SHOE IN YOUR MOUTH. I'M TIRED OF YOU. FUDGING IDIOTS. /endrant
---
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7940
#13084 Posted: 09:56:35 21/11/2013
i hate Hong Kong
i hate not living in England
stop asking me what it's like
the answer will be "fine"
but the real answer will be "i ****ing hate it and want to go home."

ignore
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7940
#13085 Posted: 11:39:27 21/11/2013
*hugs everyone*
*accidently makes people who are making you all sad somehow magically vaporise*
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#13086 Posted: 15:29:09 21/11/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap

I know how you feel man

"So far over 5 bajillion people have been overtaken by this 'plague' Will YOU be next? If a person close to you has been exhibiting unusual behavior (stupidity, hashtagging, obsession with miley cyrus), they may have 'socialnetwork-itus'. Call now at 1-800-888-8888 to get the cure! (Cyanide injections)"
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#13087 Posted: 15:30:44 21/11/2013
Quote: Gem-A-Knight
-----

I'm sorry. Really I am. I question myself too just as much as you do. Why did I have to become such a mild and sulking person? Why I can't I explain my feelings? Why does beautiful music make me think so deeply? Why do I feel like no one cares even when they try to convince me otherwise? I guess that's an easy answer though. I've never been cared for in real life. Not once. No one has ever tried helping me. They've never even acknowledged me. It's the Internet. People can say they care but it's not enough. Sometimes they think I need to be yelled at when in reality yelling me into submission makes it worse. So what I'm sensitive? So what I like MLP? So what I'm more down than others? Can't people except it and actually help me instead of just watching me drown and cripple while giving me simple words like "I'm sorry this is happening to you." If you're sorry then help me. I just want to know people, in real life too, actually give a crap. I just want to be normal. I want to stop questioning why I'm still alive if people rarely care that I help others without asking for help back. Well...until now anyway. Now I want help...because I'm just so tired of everything. No one understands me. I don't understand me. If there were a solution...besides the solution I've had for quite some time now. No, I think about it, but I don't have the courage to. I can't. I need another solution...something to just make me smile for once.

And thank you very much to those who make me want to kill myself. I needed that. You have no right to bully me. I'm an easy target sure, but what does that give you? Pride in causing a death? Why? Why did that ever start. I never did anything to any of you. That's what hurts more. Everyone that's hurt me, I've never hurt, only helped, but I get treated like trash anyway. Why me? That's all I want to know.

So I know I don't know you that well at all, and what I say may not be worth a thing, but I just want you to know that I would care if something happened to you. I'd be pretty upset. You're one of the few people I'm still able to converse with on this site.

--------------

Why does everyone expect perfection from me? Why is it when I make the TINIEST, most INCONSEQUENTIAL mistakes, I'm either lectured until my ears fall off, or a big drama is made out of it?

What did I ever do to deserve high expectations? I'm not a very accomplished person, so why do people treat my mistakes as if I've let the whole freakin' world down, regardless of what the mistake actually is?

--------------

You can go get stuffed if you think you can threaten me, or if you're going to develop a childish personal vendetta against me.

Our tutor asked us if you'd been seen. I gave an honest answer (not that I would of lied about it under any circumstances, but the fact that I'm class rep means I have extra reason to tell the truth). I saw you during my break, and you never showed up for any classes. So I told the tutor that when asked if you had been seen. I didn't put forward any assumptions as to why you were not showing up (even though it's not hard to guess why). I simply said "I saw him, as have others". Heck, you came right up to my friends and I and TALKED TO US during our break, and you weren't in any classes before or after that. Not to mention your group of friends were also spotted.

I literally don't care to defend you OR have you removed from the class. That's not what this is. I would not of said a thing if I wasn't asked. I wasn't going to lie for you, though. Besides, the tutor stated he saw you himself after I answered his question. So my input means nothing in the end.

And honestly, if the risk of getting a phone call home bothers you so much, or if getting kicked out of the course bothers you so much - SHOW UP TO CLASS. If you weren't so busy being obsessed with GTA V or obsessing over one of the two girls in our class and following her around when she's skipping classes all of the time (who I know you are only pursuing because she has a nice body and a cute face), and you actually showed up to class, and made an effort when you DO show up, then maybe you wouldn't be in this mess. You being in this position is in no way my fault.

What makes this hilarious though, is that you did request one of those course transfer sheets to fill out, and when you got it, you refused to sign it for some odd reason, even though you hate the course we're doing.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#13088 Posted: 16:19:49 21/11/2013
Gonna see Catching Fire this midnight <3
#13089 Posted: 16:48:55 21/11/2013
Quote: DummyZ
Gonna see Catching Fire this midnight <3

LUCKY SON OF A *****!
I'm seeing it tomorrow at 7:00 :(((((((((
*cries*
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#13090 Posted: 18:10:34 21/11/2013
Alright, I don't know if there is something wrong with me, or I'm too tired or something...

But, I am putting in, and trying onion powder...In my cup of noddles.

It's just...Ya know, one of those moments?

Edit: Also, this onion powder smells really good, feel like I could add this to anything warm
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:14:11 21/11/2013 by Dark Lord
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#13091 Posted: 18:22:37 21/11/2013
Alright, I don't know if there is something wrong with me, or I'm too tired or something...

Edit: Also, this onion powder smells really good, feel like I could add this to anything warm

Unions are disgusting!
- - -

Something's wrong again........ is someone looking at me... I don't feel to confortable right now...smilie
#13092 Posted: 19:21:06 21/11/2013

Mmmmmm onion flavored hot chocolate. smilie
#13093 Posted: 19:22:20 21/11/2013

Union flavored fried banana's?
#13094 Posted: 19:36:48 21/11/2013

Onion flavored deep fried mustard ice cream?

Ingrediants:

40 gallons of ice cream mixed with 13 gallons of mustard
4 gallons of onion powder

Procedu- er, i mean Instructions:

Scoop the ice cream into balls and freeze them for 5 hours

Take the ice cream/mustard balls and throw them in a deep frier for 34 seconds

Remove and immediately cover with onion powder

It's amazing, try it.
#13095 Posted: 19:39:38 21/11/2013

Onion flavored deep fried mustard ice cream?

Ingrediants:

40 gallons of ice cream mixed with 13 gallons of mustard
4 gallons of onion powder

Procedu- er, i mean Instructions:

Scoop the ice cream into balls and freeze them for 5 hours

Take the ice cream/mustard balls and throw them in a deep frier for 34 seconds

Remove and immediately cover with onion powder

It's amazing, try it.

I like ketchup better IMAO
#13096 Posted: 19:46:34 21/11/2013
Toolazytoeditposts

But Im getting tired somehow... I feel..so....weak...zzz
First | Previous | Page 262 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 ... 933 934 935

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me