Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Flight Rising Club V: Celebrating Rockbreaker's Ceremony!
First | Previous | Page 16 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49 50
Flight Rising Club V: Celebrating Rockbreaker's Ceremony! [CLOSED]
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#751 Posted: 16:12:35 18/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Wait, Isis, your mom plays FR?!
How cool is that?!
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5325
#752 Posted: 19:13:54 18/11/2013
...So there's this topic on Plague forum where you give someone something for free, and you ask for 4 or 5 things, then somebody gives you one of those things you want, and then they ask for something and so on and forth.

I waited for someone to whom I can actually give something good. I gave away 3 battle stones and 35 meat, expecting I'd get something nice too, or at least as much food.

I asked for either an eyespot scroll, or any non-beginner breed change scroll as the most expensive thing, then white or brown wraps, or monocle, plants, treasure, or a surprise. I hoped I'd get at least the wraps, or a lot of food or a lot of treasure for giving away 3 battle stones I planned to sell and 35 MEAT.

What do I get? 2k and 6 plants.

JEEZ YOU REALLY DIDN'T HAVE TO.
katkerrykat Platinum Sparx Gems: 6033
#753 Posted: 19:16:52 18/11/2013
Quote: katkerrykat
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
yeah lol

OK ON TOPIC: Someone want to give her a good home? :3 FOR MONEH $$$$
[User Posted Image]

I said I'd buy her, I was waiting for your crossroads request..thing D;

Is she still for sale SiA? ._.
---
Gotta deal with many farts and many burps. ~ Tenaman
#754 Posted: 19:52:24 18/11/2013
Well, I suggest you go for 1k per ticket since it seems like everyone goes with that price, even for triple whites.

I might raffle out my Skydancer babies... do you think it'd be worth it?
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#755 Posted: 20:05:16 18/11/2013
@S-F as referring to your earlier post

I think you should start a hatchery. I mean, why not?

Hatchery = Possible $ = Win

Yeah, if my math is correct I'd say go for it.
#756 Posted: 20:19:37 18/11/2013
Yeah, but not sure how to name it.

However my friend suggested ''TENA'S MATING ROOM'' as a name. o.o;
Darkrai Doll Platinum Sparx Gems: 5026
#757 Posted: 20:48:18 18/11/2013
Tomorrow is one more day of school, and then I have THREE DAYS OFF PLUS THE WEEKEND!

hahaehaheaehee *starts hoarding candy*
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#758 Posted: 20:55:19 18/11/2013
Quote: Spyro-Fan

Oh God

Why

Quote: Darkrai Doll
Tomorrow is one more day of school, and then I have THREE DAYS OFF PLUS THE WEEKEND!

Lol. I've had many random Tuesdays off as well. smilie

Also this lady grew up

[User Posted Image]

Random Imp someone have me, although I have a feeling I might not be able to keep it (forever) because of lair space and such... ;~;
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:13:23 18/11/2013 by Sky Airglow
#759 Posted: 21:16:13 18/11/2013
Quote: Darkrai Doll

I only had a day off today. Then I have my math exam tomorrow and a possible oral exam from statistics.
Yay!
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#760 Posted: 21:24:40 18/11/2013
Quote: CommanderGame
Wait, Isis, your mom plays FR?!
How cool is that?!

Yep, she joined around the time I did.

She also plays games such as Pokemon, Phantasy Star Online, and Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. She's an epic mom.

And speaking of which, I got these hatchlings from her:

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

She has an obsession with Fae dragons.
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#761 Posted: 21:48:23 18/11/2013

DO IT

YOU MUST
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#762 Posted: 22:35:01 18/11/2013
Quote: Bash28
I'm so excited!!!! I spent the whole day saying "Catching Fire is coming out this Friday!"
I said it to random people too.
I want to go to the store and buy all the Catching Fire stuff I can find.
I even had a conversation with one person I absolutely hate.
Please help me....

. . .
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
#763 Posted: 22:43:32 18/11/2013
I don't understand what is so amazing and awesome about Hunger Games.
#764 Posted: 22:44:27 18/11/2013
Are you kidding me.

It's amazing.

I NEEED THE PIN. I NEEEED IT.
---
#765 Posted: 22:45:18 18/11/2013
^Same here, though I'll confess to having never read the books or anything (so I'm not going to judge it too much). :/ The concept just doesn't appeal to me.

EDIT: Ninja'd.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:45:33 18/11/2013 by IsisStormDragon
#766 Posted: 22:46:09 18/11/2013
OMG. What is up with you guys. What books do you read?
---
#767 Posted: 22:49:28 18/11/2013

Chronicles of Narnia
Lord of the Rings
DragonKeeper Chronicles (I think was the name)
Percy Jackson

Also reading The Inheritance Cycle (was that the name omg) for the hell of it. Unsure if it counts since I find it okay at best right now.

And some other random ones whose names I can't quite remember at the moment.

and do graphic novels and manga count
#768 Posted: 22:50:04 18/11/2013
I don't read books. I don't have time for that. The only books I read are the ones that date back in antic times with Greek gods and other old stuff. Or things that just mentally challenge you.

And I've never watched nor read Hunger Games, so I can't judge it either, but I never understood what's so great about it. Watched the trailer and heard about it but just doesn't seem mind blowing to me.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:54:16 18/11/2013 by Spyro-Fan
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#769 Posted: 22:56:01 18/11/2013
Quote: IsisStormDragon

Chronicles of Narnia
Lord of the Rings
DragonKeeper Chronicles (I think was the name)
Percy Jackson

Also reading The Inheritance Cycle (was that the name omg) for the hell of it. Unsure if it counts since I find it okay at best right now.

And some other random ones whose names I can't quite remember at the moment.

and do graphic novels and manga count

Oh my gosh! Dragon Keeper Chronicles! Is that by Donita K Paul? Or are you talking a different series? If it's one and the same, it's really good!

I don't know what the big deal is with Hunger Games, either. I watched the movie and will watch the 2nd, and kinda wanna read the books, but imo, they're not the 'greatest' thing ever.
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
#770 Posted: 22:57:36 18/11/2013
I don't even know what is that thing about. Some adolescent people divided into groups and they all get thrown into different sectors and kill each other to survive?
Darkrai Doll Platinum Sparx Gems: 5026
#771 Posted: 22:57:42 18/11/2013
I read the first book of The Hunger Games.

It was meh. I'd probably like it more if I didn't hate the main character.
#772 Posted: 22:58:10 18/11/2013
Quote:
Oh my gosh! Dragon Keeper Chronicles! Is that by Donita K Paul? Or are you talking a different series? If it's one and the same, it's really good!

Yes! That very one! <3
#773 Posted: 23:02:19 18/11/2013
Awesome! Have you read the whole series?
Dragons in Our Midst by Bryan Davis is a good series, too - one I got into at the same time as Dragon Keeper Chronicles, thanks to my mom. smilie
---
#774 Posted: 23:07:47 18/11/2013
Quote: RumpleLover
Awesome! Have you read the whole series?
Dragons in Our Midst by Bryan Davis is a good series, too - one I got into at the same time as Dragon Keeper Chronicles, thanks to my mom. smilie

Yeah, I've read the whole series. But I need to finish The Vanishing Sculptor (Dragons of Chiril?) and get the other books in the Chiril Chronicles.

Ooh, I've heard that name before! I should look into it.
#775 Posted: 23:10:15 18/11/2013
^It's really good, though my favorites are the two series' after that one. I need to start the Vanishing Sculptor and read the rest of that series. smilie I haven't been into reading lately, for some strange reason... ):
---
#776 Posted: 23:13:52 18/11/2013
Yeah, I haven't been reading much lately myself. Then again I have been writing a book (or trying to as I've taken the whole damn year to write a single chapter), so maybe that has something to do with it. >.>; Incidentally, the book involves dragons. Go figure.

also to everyone here i dont mean to be ridiculous or anything but

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

These things. They're in mah lair, eatin' up mah foods. And takin' valuable lair space since I'm too cheap to pay for the next expansion.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#777 Posted: 23:16:09 18/11/2013
I HATED Dragon Keepers. My best friend loves it though.
#778 Posted: 23:21:39 18/11/2013
^ Oh, you write? Me too! smilie Though I haven't been doing much of that lately, either. (I blame DS. smilie) It's a pretty long process for me anyway, so don't feel too frustrated with taking a whole year to write a single chapter. At least you're not quitting! I'd love to read it whenever it gets finished, or even just the first chapter if you wanna share it...
Anywho, I'll get back on topic, too. smilie That lavender PC is still tempting me, ugh!

Okay, everyone, any unnamed dragons on the first page except the Tundra and Guardians are for sale! Let me know if you want any! They're gonna go on the AH if not.

Dragons for Sale!
---
#779 Posted: 23:23:35 18/11/2013

I'm a little late to the party here but the Hunger Games is actually pretty good. I've read the first two books, the first was definitely the best, and I've seen the film, which was actually close enough to the books for my liking unlike most film adaptations of books.

I can't really remember them both since it was a while ago but I though they were pretty good, how they conveyed the fear of the situation really. The book was best but they often are. There's good moments of tension, and it's interesting to see the world pretty well built up, the different customs of different sections... Blah I'm rambling now, but it was actually quite good.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#780 Posted: 23:23:45 18/11/2013
I'll buy a mirror Rumple! I'd prefer the Aqua/Stonewash/Crimson one.
#781 Posted: 23:25:39 18/11/2013
Great! I'll send you a crossroads! smilie Is 6K alright?
---
#782 Posted: 23:28:10 18/11/2013
I can do 5402... K?
#783 Posted: 23:30:12 18/11/2013
5K's fine!
---
#784 Posted: 23:33:09 18/11/2013
Quote: Cynderfyre

I'm a little late to the party here but the Hunger Games is actually pretty good. I've read the first two books, the first was definitely the best, and I've seen the film, which was actually close enough to the books for my liking unlike most film adaptations of books.

I can't really remember them both since it was a while ago but I though they were pretty good, how they conveyed the fear of the situation really. The book was best but they often are. There's good moments of tension, and it's interesting to see the world pretty well built up, the different customs of different sections... Blah I'm rambling now, but it was actually quite good.

I don't know. I usually don't mind reading something but it's just too hard for me to stay focused. I prefer the movies much more, regardless if they're too different from the books since I'm a visual person. I prefer to see things than read about them. I don't think I ever made myself read any modern book, and most of the things I'd like are 600~800 pages long, and huge book reports for school just kill my will to read anything else in spare time.

BTW, Does anyone on here have Tumblr? I have a question about it...
#785 Posted: 23:36:00 18/11/2013
Sent the crossroads.
#786 Posted: 23:36:23 18/11/2013
^ No, I don't have a Tumblr. Sorry.
---
#787 Posted: 23:37:25 18/11/2013

I don't know. I usually don't mind reading something but it's just too hard for me to stay focused. I prefer the movies much more, regardless if they're too different from the books since I'm a visual person. I prefer to see things than read about them. I don't think I ever made myself read any modern book, and most of the things I'd like are 600~800 pages long, and huge book reports for school just kill my will to read anything else in spare time.

This film would probably be a good one then, it doesn't go too far away from the books and it keeps the same atmosphere. You get a lot of the goodness of the book in the film, unlike most films that are adapted from books. Then again, might not be your thing generally, but it's pretty good.

Since it's all about survival, it would probably be a good watch for you now you're in Plague flight :P
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#788 Posted: 23:38:13 18/11/2013
^ Oh, you write? Me too! smilie Though I haven't been doing much of that lately, either. (I blame DS. smilie) It's a pretty long process for me anyway, so don't feel too frustrated with taking a whole year to write a single chapter. At least you're not quitting! I'd love to read it whenever it gets finished, or even just the first chapter if you wanna share it...

Thanks for the encouragement! smilie I was planning on showing at least the first chapter to my friends when it's done, and I'm more than willing to share it with you, too!

Quote:
Anywho, I'll get back on topic, too. smilie That lavender PC is still tempting me, ugh!

...4k?
#789 Posted: 23:42:01 18/11/2013

This film would probably be a good one then, it doesn't go too far away from the books and it keeps the same atmosphere. You get a lot of the goodness of the book in the film, unlike most films that are adapted from books. Then again, might not be your thing generally, but it's pretty good.

Since it's all about survival, it would probably be a good watch for you now you're in Plague flight :P

Hmm, I don't know. I'm more into fantasy-geek stuff. Like Iron Man, Avengers, apocalypse stuff, and so on. Hunger Games seems like a movie I'd rather watch on TV if it ever airs there when boredom takes over. XP
#790 Posted: 23:43:23 18/11/2013
Thanks Weebbby! smilie

^Ah, Isis, I really shouldn't... But alright! Send me a crossroads... And, you're welcome for the encouragement. Thanks for sharing once you're done! smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:44:04 18/11/2013 by RumpleLover
#791 Posted: 23:47:02 18/11/2013

Hmm, I don't know. I'm more into fantasy-geek stuff. Like Iron Man, Avengers, apocalypse stuff, and so on. Hunger Games seems like a movie I'd rather watch on TV if it ever airs there when boredom takes over. XP

Yeah, same mostly... You're a fan of the Avengers then? Ooh, excellent!
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#792 Posted: 23:47:23 18/11/2013
Thanks Weebbby! smilie

^Ah, Isis, I really shouldn't... But alright! Send me a crossroads... And, you're welcome for the encouragement. Thanks for sharing once you're done! smilie

i sent it and lowered the treasure even more

im sorry i just need the space aaaaah smilie
#793 Posted: 23:48:32 18/11/2013
It's okay. I'm into Lavender right now, so... It'll be worth it! smilie Thanks! smilie

Avengers = ♥
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:50:02 18/11/2013 by RumpleLover
#794 Posted: 23:49:04 18/11/2013
It's okay. I'm into Lavender right now, so... It'll be worth it! smilie Thanks! smilie

You're welcome! And I should thank you, too! smilie
#795 Posted: 23:50:41 18/11/2013
You're welcome. smilie
---
#796 Posted: 23:52:04 18/11/2013
Also: Did someone mention Avengers?!
#797 Posted: 23:52:50 18/11/2013

Yessss I love Avengers. But Iron Man is the best to me. XD
Though I no like Captain America. He's just...bleh. Boring compared to everyone else.
#798 Posted: 23:56:15 18/11/2013

Yessss I love Avengers. But Iron Man is the best to me. XD
Though I no like Captain America. He's just...bleh. Boring compared to everyone else.

Iron Man is amazing. I love the Iron Man films as well. I like all of the films around the Avengers really (except for the non-Mark Ruffalo Hulk film which I never did see) but the Avengers is my favourite of the lot, then the first Iron Man is close second. Though I know what you mean about Captain America.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
First | Previous | Page 16 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me