Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Endangered Elementals (dragon RP) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#51 Posted: 01:22:00 18/11/2013
ooc: Thanks! I think I know where to start.

Icestorm walked in to the dinning hall just shortly after the poison guardian walked in he took a open seat that was a little more away from everyone else.
---
SC
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#52 Posted: 02:24:03 18/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: OMG, OCTANE X LLINRAK <3

Ivy noted Icestorms entrance. "Ah, good morning, wind apprentice." she said with a small smile. No one had ever seen her full-on grin before, her smile was always just wide enough to take up her lips, not stretch her face.
#53 Posted: 02:29:32 18/11/2013
"Good morning Mrs. Ivy." Icestorm said with a slight yawn in his voice. "How are you this morning?"
---
SC
#54 Posted: 03:27:21 18/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Ivy gave a slight tip of her head. "Despite the situation, I am quite well."
#55 Posted: 03:33:04 18/11/2013
"I hope we find him." Icestorm said. "I wonder what master Merapi was doing before he disappeared."
---
SC
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#56 Posted: 03:45:29 18/11/2013
The buzzing of Cale's tail eventually caught Maria's attention, "Would you place keep it down, Cale?" she asked looking up from the table between them. Cale turned to her and the noise stopped as the electricity dissipated. "Thank you," her stern attitude showed itself with her speech, "My mind is racing right now, and it would be nice to have a bit of quietness."

Cale nodded slowly as his tail dropped down behind him. It swayed a few times, but curled up next to him. He then looked out to Icestorm and Ivy, only able to give a friendly smile and nod, which he did so if they ever looked his way. Must be hard learning you guardian could be dead somewhere... I need to find a way to cheer her up, even a little(he's like the silent Pinkie Pie of the dragon world, just not pink or as random, but still random enough).
--
Lucien nodded, "Speed is crucial in events like this, how ever few there are, for it is usually taken as a worse case scenario. If he isn't dead, then his captures are most likely going to. I see no reason why he was taken, and I'm sure it wasn't to roast marshmallows," he turned to Aethra to speak to her more directly, "Any plans you have in trying to find the dragon, please run them by me first if not the queen. Someone must know any and all information you can provide," before he walked off, it was apparent his eyes looked over the female dragon. His eyes turned gold for a split second, which in turn made him tilt his head before walking away.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#57 Posted: 03:56:44 18/11/2013
Icestorm looked in Cale's direction and gave a tired nod towards Cale. Icestorm didn't sleep very well last night so he was very tired. He put his elbo on the table and rested his head on his paw,
---
SC
Crystal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8050
#58 Posted: 04:30:56 18/11/2013
The castle wasn't small to say, to be truthful, it was huge, and if a dragon didn't know its way around, it was easy to get lost in the many twist and turns of hallways and stairs. Ymir, having been in the castle for a while now for her training and studies to take on as the next guardian of earth easily was able to find her way through the halls and to her room.
She approached the door of her room, and it automatically opened for her, green vines with blue flowers of sorts strained a bit at her presence to open it for the young apprentice. The vines nearly covered half the door, but it wasn't hard to spot the wood underneath with the carved words of 'Earth' on it. Only will it open for the Earth apprentice or guardian.

She strolls inside, much of the room in general was filled with nature, either be it plants or animals. A few birds silently rested on the vines that over hang near the ceiling, and a few squirrels darted here and there, but something seemed off. She could sense it, the animals seemed tense. Dropping the now apple core that was a apple in the trash bin nearby, she heads towards her bed. That's when she notices it, a small note placed on her bed. A eyebrow raises and she quickly paws at it and then reads it. She suddenly felt sick to her stomach after reading it and suddenly didn't feel tired at all anymore.
Feeling as though she was being watched, and it wasn't by her animals friends, she runs. She feels that being alone wasn't comfortable for her as of now. She runs fast all the way back to the dining hall, her thoughts running quickly through her head. In doing so and not paying attention, she runs into someone from behind.
Her face turns into a nasty snarl at first as she picks herself up, "hey! Watch where you-," but it quickly changes as seeing that who she ran into was the Poison guardian. She had thought they had all been in a secret meeting.... Her eyes avert to the floor. "Pardon me, ma'am."
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 04:34:38 18/11/2013 by Crystal
#59 Posted: 04:49:54 18/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Ivy winced slightly at the mention of Merapi's name, then jumped in surprise when Ymir ran into her. "Now now, no need to apologize." she said in her soft tone, the small pleasant smile returning to her face. Her face shifted once more, to a studious look. "Are you alright, Ymir?"

-

If Aethra had taken note of the look she'd received from Lucien, the only thing that could've given it away was the very slight squint of her eyes. "Yes, the Queen and I have already been discussing the next step if nothing turns up."

Octane cleared his throat loudly, wanting the search to get going already.
#60 Posted: 05:00:42 18/11/2013
The poison guardians tone was soft, and to be truthful, this was only the third time she had spoken to the female guardian dragon to dragon. Her weight shifts from one paw to the other as she tried to keep the jitters and over all creepiness of what she read in the note from creeping out. Here was her chance to tell a guardian about it, but maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all. For a moment, her expression turns sour as the thought comes up that it might just be one of the others trying to prank her. So instead she replies quickly with, "I'm fine, I just got a great idea that all the apprentices can take a day teaching what we learned. Kind of like trading information or advice. Thought I should run here and tell everyone before they left." She ends it with a short laugh.
#61 Posted: 05:18:32 18/11/2013
"Good," he then turned to the rest of the dragons as he steps down from the high place, "Now, ladies and gentlemen, we are to search in teams of two once more. Covering the eastern side this time, the last area to search. Lets move out," he himself started for the eastern wing of the castle. Before disappearing, he glanced back ones more at Aethra. This time his eyes stayed gold a little longer, but changed back as he turned away.
--
Cale tilted his head as Ynir's return, Why did she leave in the first place? We haven't really been served yet. he looked over the nearly desolent table, said for a few candle stands and a bowl of fruits. I wonder where it is the fire guardian has gone. It is effecting Maria quite deeply.

Maria tapped the table slightly rough a few times. Each harder than the last, and on the final tap, it bore a hole deep enough for her claw to fit(something a fire dragon normally wouldn't be able to do). She realized this and immediately covered it by resting her forelegs over it and setting her head atop them. Her angle allowed her only to look directly at Cale.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#62 Posted: 05:34:33 18/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Ivy studied Ymirs face for a moment, then smiled slightly again. "I say that's a good idea." she replied. "You should learn as much as you can throughout life. Guardian Sobek would be pleased to hear such wisdom."

-

Octane sighed, a little irritated with the looks that Lucien kept shooting Aethra's way. If he's not careful, he's going to seem like he's attracted to her. he thought sarcastically.

The guardians son then turned to Zephyr. "So, shall we begin the search?"

Aethra herself paused for a moment, then followed Lucien. "Slow down..." she called. She then lowered her voice. "My legs aren't as long as yours..."
#63 Posted: 13:35:17 18/11/2013
Quote: SolemnWhisper
Ivy winced slightly at the mention of Merapi's name, then jumped in surprise when Ymir ran into her. "Now now, no need to apologize." she said in her soft tone, the small pleasant smile returning to her face. Her face shifted once more, to a studious look. "Are you alright, Ymir?"

Icestorm saw Ivy slightly wince when he said Merapi's name. "Sorry master Ivy if I was out of line when I said his name." He lowered his head a little.
---
SC
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#64 Posted: 20:50:13 18/11/2013
OOC: OMG, OCTANE X LLINRAK <3

OOC: Miss Ivy's gonna be PIZZ-ED when she finds out... or she'll just freak out. smilie

Llinrak tilted her head, intrigued by how the scene was turning out. Icestorm, the Wind Apprentice, seemed a bit tired when he came in the dinning hall. She wondered if that had anything to do with the gusty weather yesterday. Or would wind make wind dragons more powerful? She would have to ask him, or Miss Hiran.
The talk of sharing lessons wasn't too interesting to the assistant. Her thoughts were driven to Maria and Ruby. She saw Ruby give the newly appointed Fire Apprentice a dirty glare earlier... what was that for? Was she jealous of the newly appointed Fire Apprentice? How immature!
"I think someone has a little grudge against our new Fire Apprentice," she blurted without thinking, for all the cooks to hear. It was a rather bad habit to say what she thought, but in this case, she really didn't care. Despite Ruby's cheery personality and the fact that she was the head chef's daughter, she never took much of a liking to her. Ever since she was hired, the two haven't gotten along well.
As for Maria, Llinrak felt quite at ease with her. The young fire dragoness was hardy and focused, and she believed that she would make a fine Guardian in the future. Ruby was a hard-worker too, Llinrak admitted, but she just didn't seem right for the job. Besides, if Llinny was going to be a castle guard, she wouldn't want to be bossed around by someone like Ruby all the time.
She didn't take much notice to the excited responses of her fellow workers to her previous statement. Her little seed of gossip will spread to the rest of the castle soon enough.
"Serves little Ruby right..."

OOC: Llinrak's one of those weird, selective characters. She's a sweetie to some(coughoctanecough), but a bit of a... *ahem*... jerk to others. But one day, she'll learn... she'll learn...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:56:25 18/11/2013 by Waaksian
#65 Posted: 23:25:19 18/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"It's quite alright, Icestorm." Ivy said reassuringly.

Rubys mother had also heard Llinraks remark. She glared at the dragoness briefly and then switched her voice to that of sweet candy. "Oh Llinny?" she said. "I've got a job for ya'. I'll take over that there brew o' yours and you can clean out the lovely salmon we got in! Be careful though, I heard a few of 'em are lookin a little fat around the belly and probably got a good slimy snack still in 'em."

Ruby had cast her eyes down to the floor after what Llinrak had said. Her mother had told her to watch out for the gossiping dragoness, but Ruby didn't quite understand the displeasure she was given from the staff member. She always tried her best to be positive and outgoing with others, but it just didn't seem too effective with Llinrak.
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#66 Posted: 23:27:37 18/11/2013
Name: Forocule
Physical Age/Human equivalency age: 16
Element: Poison
Appearance: (Sorry I couldn't find a picture). Forocule has large, scaly wings, that are a deep shade of purple. He is small for his age, despite his large wings. His eyes are a sickly green, and his talons look like daggers.
Personality Traits: To be discovered
---
Hurrah!
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#67 Posted: 23:49:16 18/11/2013
Wennery said to Ruby, "SO, hows practice been going? I have been practicing my water abilities, and I seem to have mastered the scalding water technique!" He looked over at the oven, because frankly, he was hungry, and he didn't like to wait. If food cooks for 35 minutes at 240 heat, it would take, 1 minute at 8,400 heat. He then decide to inquir ewith Ruby's Mother about it later.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#68 Posted: 23:52:50 18/11/2013
The head chef's brief but meaningful glare caused Llinrak's smug smirk to immediately dissipate, replaced by cheesy, awkward grin(and rather dark shade of red-orange).
"Oh, right away, ma'am!" she chirped, her voice cracked and wavered with unease. She scampered away to the freezers, looking to all the world quite embarrassed. As Llinrak padded to her destination, her smile turned into a scowl, her face still flushed. She muttered something nonsensical about how "Ruby gets all the favor" and that "salmon are disgusting, worm-infested pestilence", and "'good slimy snack' my tail base". It was rather apparent that Ruby wasn't the only dragoness who was a little bit jealous... someone's got a lot of growing up to do.
#69 Posted: 23:58:30 18/11/2013
Icestorm noded and stayed silent. He was still quite tired from his training yesterday but he sat quietly awaiting his master's return from her meeting.

ooc: this is starting to slow a little.
---
SC
#70 Posted: 00:36:01 19/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: BrutalBash, accepted

"Oh, hmm?" Ruby replied, looking up at Wennery. "Yeah, I'm still practicing just as much as before. I'm currently working on a sort of expanding fire skill."

Ruby's mother smiled slightly as Llinrak scampered off.

-

Just then, the Water Guardian, Sobek, trotted in with his trademark grin across his face. "Hello, hello, hello!" he said in a loud voice, grinning at all of the apprentices. "How are all of you doing today, children?"

Ivy sighed. She didn't bother to correct Sobek anymore because she'd come to learn that Sobek only called the young dragons "children" to tease them.

OOC: It's not slowing down, Spyroconvexity.
#71 Posted: 00:58:54 19/11/2013
Llinrak came upon a cold, narrow, dimly lit hallway in the kitchen, where big black bags were being stored. A few were labeled "Salmon", and she proceeded to grip one of them with her teeth, pulling it down to the cleaning table to the left. Taking a parring knife with her brown-orange claws, she tore a cut in the leathery bag. It was filled with ice(thanks to the courtesy of the ice workers), absorbent padding, and the tasked aquatic cuisine-to-be.
Grumbling bitterly to herself, Llinrak began the tedious and grotesque work of gutting fish. It was a rhythmic pace of snatching a salmon with her tail, cutting a slice in the belly, removing the innards and heads, and throwing the good stuff in a designated fish basket to the side, tossing the remains in the trash. The cutting and slicing could be heard throughout the kitchen, along with a yelp of disgust when she accidentally split the stomach of a fish who was "a little fat around the belly", flinging the grimy, brownish-green goo off her claws.
One of the meat cutters commented that she looked as green as the guts she was pulling out. It was quite true.
#72 Posted: 01:04:18 19/11/2013
OOC: Recap please?
---
Hurrah!
#73 Posted: 01:54:39 19/11/2013
OOC: Well, most of the apprentices are in the dinning hall, and the Water Guardian just came in. The last patrol is about to go out, I think.
#74 Posted: 01:56:01 19/11/2013

Just then, the Water Guardian, Sobek, trotted in with his trademark grin across his face. "Hello, hello, hello!" he said in a loud voice, grinning at all of the apprentices. "How are all of you doing today, children?"

Ivy sighed. She didn't bother to correct Sobek anymore because she'd come to learn that Sobek only called the young dragons "children" to tease them.

OOC: It's not slowing down, Spyroconvexity.

"A little tired from training with master Hiran yesterday." Icestorm replyed to Sobek. "Speaking of which where is she master Sobek?"
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:00:58 19/11/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#75 Posted: 04:33:16 19/11/2013
The fact that Ivy continued to study her further after her previous reply made her practically jog in place as if she wanted to walk somewhere else. The smile she receives releives her though quickly. She was practically praised for her idea made up on the spot. She smiles half-heartedly and nods in response, for if she spoke anymore, she would for sure make up something else that would involve interacting with her peers even further. She despised that.

Just then, as if the name Ivy had said called to the Ice guardian to appear himself, Sobek himself walks in. Sobek just being himself. Ymir frowns at the guardian calling them 'children' but otherwise returns to keeping her thoughts to herself. Eventually walking off once more, sitting at one corner of the table no one else was at, yet at a place where she could watch everyone else.

OOC: Gee Ymir, I never guessed you would be such a paranoid dragon. xDD
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:33:56 20/11/2013 by Crystal
#76 Posted: 04:58:58 19/11/2013
Just then Hiran walked in behind Sobek, "Right here Icestorm," she managed a smile, "Did you need something, apprentice?" she asked walking over to the table.
--
Lucien looked back with a smirk, "I'm sorry I was born with trees for limbs," he turned forward, "Any idea why they would choose the fire guardian out of all the dragons they could have taken?" he turns back again, "The ones, I have to assume there must have been more than one, who took him?"
--
Calamity rustled about his few things, for his size allowed very little items of his own in fear and fact of crushing things. It wasn't a decorative room either. The most he had was a spike silhouette of lights from his ceiling. He rested slowly to his low level bed. More of a snow pallet with high edges. Sighing heavily, "Where are you Marapi?"
--
Limar Weather too ran after Lucien, but slowed as she noticed Aethra following him already. She *humpfed* and made a turn down one of the other halls that would eventually lead east. She met up with one of the other guards along the way. "Sure hope we find something fast. Otherwise we will be out in the field... Literally."
---
#77 Posted: 05:24:19 19/11/2013
Icestorm bowed his head towards Hiran greeting her. "I was wondering when my training was going to continue master?" He asked.
---
SC
#78 Posted: 21:41:38 19/11/2013
Wennery jokingly said, "Cool, what have you been working on? I mean like, Fire shields, blasts, balls, so much fire" Then looked at Ruby's eyes. Were they always that striking? He decided not to ask so as not to seem creepy. He then said, "I think you would be great at all of those." and looked around nervously.
---
#79 Posted: 03:52:30 20/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Sobek smiled. "Well, I do believe that everyones training will continue as normal whenever your respective Guardians decide to come here and meet with you! Er, Maria...have you decided who you would like to partner up with today?"

-

Ruby smiled. "Thank you." she repiled. "I've been working on a lot of stuff actually, I won't mention too much stuff though."

-

Aethra nodded once. "Yes, the Queen and I have been in conference about it. She suspects that the nearby wyvern clan to the north of the city may have something to do with it. The wyverns have had a rocky relationship with our kind for centuries, so perhaps they're finally acting on the hard feelings."
#80 Posted: 04:20:16 20/11/2013
"She can train with me." Icestorm said enthusiastically. "I mean if you want." He said lowering his voice.
---
SC
#81 Posted: 21:27:45 20/11/2013
Forocule stumbled into the dining hall, still a bit confused about everything that happened. His head ached, and he was weak at the knees.
---
Hurrah!
#82 Posted: 21:54:54 20/11/2013
Ymir studies the scene around her, most of the apprentices that were here of now, were wandering about. Thought continued to twirl around in her head about the note. She started to make accusations against the other apprentices in the room, of course not out loud. It was obvious enough already to the others that she wasn't the nicest to speak to.
Her claws clicked as one paw tapped against the table every few seconds or so.
That's when she notices Forocule stumble in, the apprentice to Ivy.
'Why is he so late...?'

Her eyes narrow as a smug smirk finds itself across her lips, and she couldn't stop herself from what she said next. "Nice of you to join us poison breath. Where have you been?" Despite this, she ignores that fact that he looked a bit off the moment he walked in.
#83 Posted: 22:08:28 20/11/2013
Forocule glances over in the direction of Ymir, thinking of an excuse. When he begins to speak though, his voice is scratchy and his words are almost incomprehensible. "I just.... slept in late." He managed to say. "Really late..."
---
Hurrah!
#84 Posted: 22:30:33 20/11/2013
When she doesn't hear him, she snorts, standing up from where she was and quickly approaches him, the weirstone that hung around her neck making a chinking noise as she did so. "Someones been messing around in my room. Trying to pull a fast prank on me. I hate liars." She then pokes his chest with the blunt side of one claw, "I'm watching you." She then quickly slumps away, her lips pulled back angrily.

OOC: Scuse her for being rude to Forocule. U_U It's just the way she is. xD
#85 Posted: 22:37:03 20/11/2013
Llinrak has had a rather long, rich history of being trouble-making and rude. For this reason, it wasn't the first time she was tasked with the dirty work by the head chef. She was finished with the first bag of salmon rather quickly, the product of much practice, and was halfway done with the second. Her forelimbs, face, and chest was covered with the fishes' bodily fluids, and gave the area an unpleasant odor... there were at least three bags left, and she smelled horrible.
She had to get out of there... maybe she could bribe one of other staff workers?
"Hey, you!" she whispered to an older water dragon, who was just adding the finishing touches to a breakfast dish. Llinark didn't like asking this particular cook for favors, but he was one of the only few workers who would let her off the hook without tattling. But there was always some sort of catch...
"Can you take over for me? I... have other things to attend to," she continued with false sweetness, her claws digging irritably into a fish freshly cleaned.

OOC: I wouldn't think that normal members are allowed to play small, insignificant roles. Am I correct?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:39:03 20/11/2013 by Waaksian
#86 Posted: 22:49:42 20/11/2013
Forocule glares at Ymir as she makes her exit. A roaring noise comes from Forocule's stomach, and he realizes just how hungry he is. Rather than enjoying a meal, he gets up and wanders from the dining hall, looking for action. He slowly walks, passing many rooms. Perhaps I could stir up some mischief...Forocule thinks to himself. He decides against it however, trying to get past his urge to play practical jokes.
---
Hurrah!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:44:55 20/11/2013 by BrutalBash101
#87 Posted: 23:08:18 20/11/2013
" Ok", Wennery stated, " How is your fire shield skills?"
---
#88 Posted: 04:34:12 21/11/2013
ooc: Waits for SpyroD to reply.
---
SC
#89 Posted: 04:01:57 22/11/2013
Maria looked up over to Icestorm, "I'd love to sit in on a wind training session, but I still want to learn about my own element. The closest to fire is electricity... But fire is weak to earth..." she looked around, knowing which one she wanted to guest in, earth. "Learning a weakness can make one stronger. I'll sit in with earth, sorry Icestorm. I'll sit in with you next time... Which I hope we find Marapi soon."

Cale excited to hear she wanted to learn about electricity, but then turned to a mope when she chose earth. He looked about some around the hall, awaiting the food. Picking up a few smells from the kitchen, on in particular, salmon. An interesting food choice, for an interesting day.
--
"Wyverns? They're pretty fun to hang with actually," Lucien commented, "Well if you can find one that doesn't carry their heritage hatred for dragons," He made a turn to make a correct line toward the Easter wing, "But yeah, no reason to leave them out of suspicion... Except, the guards did not report seeing any," stopped for a second, "And... I'm not picking up traces of wyvern presences... Nothing in their natural behavior at least," his eyes were a bright gold, "Not seeing anything out of the ordinary either. It's like he just vanished."
--
Calamity rustled around in the snowy bed, "Just won't work. Not helping in this state either," he got up quickly to head out into the hall. He was at a pace to which he was slightly energetic, his wings flapped randomly, not flying, but flailing. He was off to the eastern side of the castle.
---
#90 Posted: 04:18:28 22/11/2013
Quote: SpyroD
Maria looked up over to Icestorm, "I'd love to sit in on a wind training session, but I still want to learn about my own element. The closest to fire is electricity... But fire is weak to earth..." she looked around, knowing which one she wanted to guest in, earth. "Learning a weakness can make one stronger. I'll sit in with earth, sorry Icestorm. I'll sit in with you next time... Which I hope we find Marapi soon."

"Oh.....Ok then. I await your sit in soon." Icestorm said with a lowered voice. "But I'm shure we'll find him. Don't worry Maria." He said.
---
SC
#91 Posted: 16:24:34 22/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry guys, I recently got a job and it's sucking the life out of me!
And yes, Waak, you guys can control minor, faceless characters!

In one swift instant, Ivy was directly in front of Ymirs path. Her wings opened slightly and her lips pulled back a bit to complete the absolute glare that she was casting down upon the Earth Apprentice.

"You dare speak to one of your fellow Apprentices that way, especially when his Guardian is here?" she said in a low growl.

Sobek's eyes widened slightly, his trademark grin fading. He gently placed a paw on Ivy's shoulder. "Ivy..."

"Don't start, Sobek!" she muttered, turning her attention back to the young earth dragoness. "I want to hear what else she has to say."

-

The water dragon raised an eyebrow at Llinraks request. "Of course, sweet little Llinny..." he said with a wide grin. "But sweetie, what's in it for me?"

-

Ruby hopped off of her stool so she could be eye-height with Wennery. "Well, my shield skills are improving, but they still aren't quite the best. I-" Ruby stopped short, quickly turning her head to look into the Dining Room to see what the commotion with Ivy was.

-

Aethra stared at Lucien for a long moment, puzzlement on her face. Finally, she spoke up, "Why do your eyes keep changing color like that?" she asked.
#92 Posted: 21:07:15 22/11/2013
Wennery looked over there as well. He then said "I wonder what's going on over there
---
#93 Posted: 21:18:47 22/11/2013
Ymir continues to make her way back to the table to where she had been sitting before, but Ivy is there in a instant in her pass. In surprise, Ymirs wings snap out in full length on pure instinct. Her eyes are wide for a moment, but determined not to be frightened she puts on a frown staring straight back, but making sure not to make eye contact. Looking anywhere else but in the Poison guardians eyes.
She wasn't expecting that kind of reaction. Maybe if she hadn't spoken so loudly at the poison apprentice it would have gone unnoticed.....
She gives a little jump in further surprise at the contact from the water guardian, expecting him as well to get in on scolding her, but he doesn't do anything else.
Looking back up her eyes accidently meet with Ivys, and suddenly she seems to shrink down to the floor, very much frightened, and not much up for speaking in defense for herself.
There is a very long silence, and eventually Ymir attempts to scoot away from both guardians, and when she saw the opening and ran as fast as she could to the door of the dining hall.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:20:07 22/11/2013 by Crystal
#94 Posted: 22:40:27 22/11/2013
Icestorm remained silent as he knew not to get involved in conflict. He then attempted to resolve the conflict by changing the subject. "Master Hiran could we train on defensive tactics today?"
---
SC
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 17:19:45 23/11/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#95 Posted: 03:45:03 23/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Sobek sighed. "Ivy," he said in a low voice. "You need to stay calm. I know you're upset that Merapi is missing; we all are. But you can't take your anger out on the others."

Ivy let out a low hiss, then regained her calm composure. "I'm not. I just didn't like how that little dragoness was speaking to my apprentice. She should treat her fellow apprentices with respect and tolerance."

Sobek sighed and rolled his eyes. He then turned back to the Apprentices with a slightly weakened smile. "Speaking of training, has anyone seen my apprentice?

-

Once the conflict was resolved, Ruby turned back to Wennery. "Hmm, Ymir must've done something to upset the Poison Guardian. I wouldn't wanna get on her bad side."

OOC: If no one else joins or wants to take the role of the last two apprentices, I'll be filling them myself.
#96 Posted: 15:53:19 23/11/2013
Wennery stated, "She is kinda scary isn't she?"
---
#97 Posted: 17:23:56 23/11/2013
ooc: okay.

"I think I saw your apprentice in the water hall of the castle master Sobek." Icestorm said replying to his question.
---
SC
#98 Posted: 10:50:48 24/11/2013
Hiran turned to Icestorm after Ymir's exit, "Why of course. I had a small segment of defence planned already. If you wish to squire more defensive solutions, I would be glad to second the idea," she replied. She then looked out to the kitchen, "I can tell it will all be ready shortly, so eat up when you can. Hard to focus when your stomach is being noisy."
--
Lucien looked about a little more in thought of what could have happened. Giving a few seconds before he would answer, "It is one of my special abilities, being as different as I am," his focus then turned to Aethra, "When you see these eyes, they are showing me pretty much anything I want. Mostly energy readings. I cam tell dragons apart through walks, or other objects. I can see the flow of power in everyone, even the transfer of water in trees, the photosynthesis of all plants. But, I can choose what is visible to me as well so not everything is in my way," his eyes cleared out to their crystal blue, "But of course they allow me to access low levels of other elements in this world," he turned back to the hall, "I'll explain myself more later, for now we have a dragon to locate," he turned back to a more stern being. Apt to finding their missing friend and guardian.
---
#99 Posted: 16:46:59 24/11/2013
Icestorm laughed a little. "I'm starving! When is breakfast going to come out?" He said aloud.
---
SC
#100 Posted: 00:28:52 25/11/2013
Ymir could have swore that she had never ran faster as she was now. Though it quickly got through to her how angry she was at herself for becoming so frightened. Then again, she had every right to be scared of the older and much more experienced guardian. In fact she was sure the poison guardian could knock her off her feet with a simple swipe of her tail.
Without stopping she heads straight to the training garden. The training area specifically built for outside activities/training of the apprentices. On her way she gets some wary and confused glances from a few guards and servants, a few even asks her where she is going.
"Where might you be going young apprentice?"

"Ymir, what's the rush?"

She doesn't stop to answer, and only stops to catch her breath once she reaches the training garden. It was a large open space, enough for all seven apprentices and guardians to train. She huffs and heaves as she searches to catch her breath, eventually finding it after a few struggling moments. "I don't need them." She finally says, knowing no one was there to hear it, but she intended for only herself to hear it in the first place. She heads to the rocky area of the training garden.
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me