Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 256 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 ... 933 934 935
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#12751 Posted: 05:58:02 12/11/2013
I...can't get over you. I keep trying and nothing. We were never together, nor were we ever. But still, I wrote this a while ago and it all stays true so i'll post it here:
-
Dear Dylan,
You will most likely never know this, but I am head over heels in love with you. I think about you everyday, all day long. Seeing you in Mandarin class just makes my heart beat and I feel happy inside. On a scale of 1-10 I couldn’t even grade you, you broke the scale. You’re the entire package of perfection. You’re sweet, funny, hot, cute, have abs, is perfect, and is lovely. Sadly, you must never know I am in love with you, and no one can. To be completely honest, I have had dreams about you so many times and I love them~. Dylan this is what I think of you summed up from my heart: I love you to the moon and back, even knowing you don’t even know I exist. If I could, I would love you, but I can’t. I’m trapped, forced to not be with you. I guess I should’ve just tried to break free, but I can’t, I am just a hollow shell. I can’t even put into words how I feel about you, but I can keep trying to. You are just utter perfection and I love everything about you. Sometimes I will just be sitting there and I think of you and laugh to myself. I stare at you as much as I can (I know, I am a creep) and when you look at me I just look down. I can’t have you know that I am staring at you lol. We’ve talked like, once lol. I worked up all my courage and texted you, it felt amazing. I was so nervous that you wouldn’t know who I was xD. When I’m around you I feel like a different person! My palms get sweaty, my heart thumps, and I just instantly am in a good mood. Dylan I am in love with you, I have been since the beginning of fifth grade and I am sadly in fear that one day you’ll forget me and move on, but I won’t be able too. Your lights up my world like nothing else can, and I can’t help but perk up and smile too. I fall asleep each night thinking about you, you are the reason I can even get up and go to school. The day you and Caitlyn began dating, I was crushed. I laid down at home and cried. All my dreams and hopes had been crushed. You were straight and I could never be with you. When you guys broke up, I admit, I was happy a little bit, it restored some hope that maybe, just maybe you were just through a phase. The fact that you haven’t liked a girl in two months is a good sign to me lol. Mainly though Dylan, what I want for you is to be happy, even if it isn’t with me. One day it will come that I will just flat out ask you if you are gay and I will just wait for my heart to be shattered into a billion pieces. The odds of us going on in the future, you being gay, us staying near each other, and us getting married is about as slim as a piece of paper, but I can always hope can’t I? You are what I think about all day, what I think about before I go to sleep, and what I think about as I wake up. Most mornings I just get up and dressed just so that I can go and see you. You’ll never notice me though. Only one person knows that I am bisexual, I couldn’t tell them I was gay, I wasn’t ready. Rylan or Dyan. Either one is fine with me. Well, Dylan, I am gonna stop writing now, I am on the verge of tears, so I will just end this now.
With Lots Of Love, Ryan~
-
And now I am still thinking about you. I just finished reading a really good fanfiction and I SO wish it was us man. It was basically just these two guys who clash together by accident, one being the quiet one and the other being very popular. They end up falling in love and stay in love. The one is a virgin and they **** and yeah that's not important really, but I do love smut every now and then. Anyways, I wish you were mine, but no. You're Jordan's, not mine >.> The worst part is... Jordan and I are such good friends but I just hate her. Dylan, you'll never understand how much I love you. I tryed my best to put into words and I still have so much I can say. I could just go on for hours and hours and hours about how flawless you are. Your smile, your personality, your eyes, your hair, your laugh, EVERYTHING about you! I mean I can always have a sliver of hope, right? I get really sad sometimes and ugh. Seeing you in Mandarin is tortureeee. I try not to stare but I am so captivated I just can't help it. I just want to get out of my seat, walk over to you, pick you up and tell you I love you, then leave that ****ty class. I honestly hope you don't notice that I am staring at you because that is major awkward. Imagine, if all this time, Dylan is a user on here and reads all of this hahaha. Oh well, if you ever see this Dylan... I love you. That is the simplest way I can put it. I genuinly believe in love at first sight and this actually happened. I'm 100% sure you are my first love Dylan. I'll only have sweet dreams about you I guess.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#12752 Posted: 06:07:36 12/11/2013
-----
dammit.
DAMMIT.
I wish I hadn't seen the skype symbol.
Dammit taskbar.
Part of me is yelling 'IGNORE, AVOID, ASDFGHJKL;' and the other part is whispering 'answer, answer and all your freaking dreams will come true or some shiz'
no. No. NO. STOP STOP STOP
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER
I CAN'T
DO THIS
DAMMIT
HEART
STOP
MIND
UGH
I'll probably have a mental breakdown and answer back in like 5 minutes.
DUDE CAN YOU NOT SEE THE 'DO NOT DISTURB' SYMBOL? DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S MEANING IS
THE MEANING OF FREAKING LIFE
DO NOT FREAKING DISTURB
THESE THINGS HAVE FREAKING MEANINGS
I'M SAYING FREAKING TOO MUCH
AeopaijsetpkfsmzklrygdfghklSJegklwsrmfjsnfjerkhnkltf
Dammit.
What is my life. ;_;
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:08:13 12/11/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5415
#12753 Posted: 06:57:33 12/11/2013
If you plan on getting Pokémon X or Y or you aren't far into it, please refrain frpm reading this unless you can take some spoils.
Wow... So this man in Anistar was mourning over his dead wife. You can give him a level 5- Pokémon because he feels lonely and days later he leaves your Poké Ball with your Pokémon in it, a Comet Shard, and a farewell note? The man died too? GAME FREAK WTF ThIS AIN'T A KIDS GAME ANYMO' HKCHCMEUõg:yo8,:@/rqg
I kinda got sad from that...
---
BREATHE AIR.
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5460
#12754 Posted: 07:07:36 12/11/2013
Huh. I guess cooked fish isn't so bad.

---

Annnd now two of them are following and reblogging from me. im going to die
I'm so happy and scared ;~;

how do i say hello
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#12755 Posted: 08:51:48 12/11/2013
There is no you better than me and me better than you, we're all people here, so stop talking me off before I start chewing on your head...A slow...emotionally painful way, oh "King".

There are things I don't need and things I do, I don't need to be dealing with you (No one on here) bad people, going to take it better then you, I'm just going to go.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#12756 Posted: 10:16:54 12/11/2013
Rallen
Rallen
Why must you sound exactly like teenage Ben Tennyson.
#12757 Posted: 10:20:50 12/11/2013
Quote: crystalhero37
Rallen
Rallen

Do you mean Rallen from this Spectrobes?
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#12758 Posted: 10:29:59 12/11/2013
Quote: Dark Lord
Quote: crystalhero37
Rallen
Rallen

Do you mean Rallen from this Spectrobes?

Yep, it's so hard to un-see Ben once you realise it's the same voice Q_Q
#12759 Posted: 10:34:42 12/11/2013
Ah, yeah, Yuri Lowenthal...Since I've played Persona 4 a lot and watched a lot of Code Geass, I always see him as Suzaku Kururugi from or Yosuke Hanamura but whenever I think of him voicing Ben, I go like "Oh yeah, I forgot he voiced him" and sometimes laugh a bit. xD
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:39:32 12/11/2013 by Dark Lord
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7940
#12760 Posted: 12:05:48 12/11/2013
i am so goddamn homesick. Living here sucks, and I want to go home. Nice of YOU to say it isn't my home. Bîtch, shut the fûck up! I miss my mum, dad, friends, school, cat, everything. Wish I could call my mum every night. Ugh. They expect me to stay here for two years? Hell no, I'll go back in two months if I get the money together! LetmegohomeletmegohomeletmegohomeletmegohomeNOW!*cries irl*

ikjhuhbkmvfghnraafjkkj
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#12761 Posted: 12:13:10 12/11/2013
School somehow is fun wen you are the only one...
#12762 Posted: 12:28:53 12/11/2013
Haha! It's snowing too hard right now! smilie I appreciate winter weather and its enigmatic weather so much. Walking to school in it will suck though. :I kh86kbfr7yç
---
BREATHE AIR.
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#12763 Posted: 15:18:22 12/11/2013
Oh. That was unusual of me. Um...sorry. Really, that...why did I post that?
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#12764 Posted: 15:20:42 12/11/2013
I'm home, and my rabbit got kids

and dad coulnd't tell me? smilie

now I have to take care of 6 bunnies......
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#12765 Posted: 15:35:12 12/11/2013
Thank you God! Sis, you're gonna be alright, the test results were negative. smilie I love you Sis. ^.^

omg I'm so freaking happy right now, my stress level just dropped tremendously. Now I can handle the stress of my job. I'm still gonna look for another job, but right now, I'm going to enjoy my life. ^.^
Xalainu Gold Sparx Gems: 2208
#12766 Posted: 17:58:46 12/11/2013
That moment when you really want to slap the person who hurt your best friend.
---
Happiness comes from pain. If you do not get through the pain, you do not get the happiness in the long run.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#12767 Posted: 18:08:11 12/11/2013
What exactly do you want with me?
You told me that you had something planned for me but then said that I'm not going to understand yet. What the heck? I didn't realize we were in a movie. >.>
Hmm. You know how much I deceive, right?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:08:32 12/11/2013 by wspyro
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#12768 Posted: 21:16:15 12/11/2013
(Watching One Piece)

Kaku is so cute, I was so sad when he turned out to be evil. T.T
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#12769 Posted: 21:24:07 12/11/2013
Waaaaah snow smilie
#12770 Posted: 21:45:42 12/11/2013
Quote: Spyrobaro
Quote: CommanderGame
Waaaaah snow smilie

I'll gladly take it if you don't want it!

TAKE IT
ALL OF IT
PLEASE
JUST TAKE IT ALL
#12771 Posted: 21:53:50 12/11/2013
Quote: Spyrobaro
Damn, this chicken is so delicious. If you made this dish again, I wouldn't say no to it.

- - -

Quote: CommanderGame
TAKE IT
ALL OF IT
PLEASE
JUST TAKE IT ALL

OH PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME, YES! I'VE BEEN MEANING TO WEAR MY PJS INSIDE OUT BUT I DIDN'T LAST NIGHT AND I THINK THAT'S WHAT CAUSED THE SNOW TO NOT STICK but at the same time it somehow triggered the christmas spirit in my house

*~CG's Snow Pack~*
INCLUDES!:
A ****ing lot of snow.
4 Shovels
Mittens
A coat
a scarf
a hat
boots
And a 25$ Tim Horton's Gift Card so you can buy hot chocolate after shovelling the snow 3 times a day smilie
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#12772 Posted: 22:21:05 12/11/2013
Haha. I'm such a freak. Haha.

NO.

You may not mean to act this way, but it's the feeling I get from you sometimes. And it angers me to no end. Your screams of 'Accept everyone!!' seem to lose their value when you turn around and basically say 'Your feelings don't matter'.

I'm human, too, you know. But all it takes is one step and you trample me.

One of these days I'm going to want to bite back.

- - -

That dream was like a terrible horror movie. But for some reason it scared me. Well, while I was dreaming, anyway. Now I just don't care.

- - -

Sometimes I feel nervous talking to other girls, if they happen to know I'm homoromantic. Sure, I'm asexual, but... I still wonder if they worry I take any interest in them, be it in a simple 'I love you' way or a (please no) sexual way. I don't want to make them uncomfortable just by my mere presence.

It's even more troubling since I have no idea how to talk to a girl I happen to love. While there isn't anyone in my life that I love right now, I'm still afraid to think about it. I feel like I'll ruin it somehow, that I won't be able to speak to her about it, or she'll misunderstand, or...she'll just stop talking to me altogether.

Maybe it's for the best. I probably wouldn't be a good partner, anyway. And I've got other things to worry about. I just turned 18, I shouldn't be concerning myself with this right now.
BoboDilla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1361
#12773 Posted: 22:33:44 12/11/2013
That moment where you could lie to someones friends, making them turn on them and hating them is okay. Even after they've helped you countless times, believed the suicide threats and told you meaningful things and told you that you were a beautiful person. But when you make a character to remind yourself to not let that happen again, you are suddenly an asshole.

Incredible.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:04:44 12/11/2013 by BoboDilla
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#12774 Posted: 22:34:57 12/11/2013
I almost puked today. Urg, so much ****ing stress.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#12775 Posted: 23:34:45 12/11/2013
Of course. The goal of everyone is to one-up me. e_____e
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
#12776 Posted: 23:38:51 12/11/2013
I burned 50 calories today :D
Hey, that's an achievement for me.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#12777 Posted: 23:39:27 12/11/2013
I see.... smilie
---
#12778 Posted: 23:41:11 12/11/2013
Ya, my friend forced me to work out with him.
Then he was like "feel my muscle"
And In my head I was like "Ya...um, not a good idea"
---
Gay 4 GARcher
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#12779 Posted: 00:15:47 13/11/2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVpmNLWa08k
the tan dog in this video explains my life in one minute and six seconds

if you think thats depressing I have an explanation
#12780 Posted: 02:24:30 13/11/2013
How do I tell my friends? They all think she's my friend. She's their friend. But I hate her. I hate her more than anything. Wonder why I'm feeling angry all the time recently? It's because of her. But I know if I tell my friends, she'll know. And she'll ruin my school life even more.

~~

"If anyone would have a brain, they'd spend their whole life howling in pain. 'Cause the dark is everywhere and she doesn't seem to care that soon the dark in me is all that will remain. Listen close to everybody's heart, and hear that breaking sound. Hopes and dreams are shattering apart, and crashing to the ground. I cannot believe my eyes, how the world's filled with filth and lies. But it's plain to see, evil inside of me, is on the rise..."
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#12781 Posted: 03:37:36 13/11/2013
It's great that you love and support our military, but every time you post about it, it seems like you're bragging. I mean, we can't know that you "have practically read every war novel" and constantly talking about similar things without thinking that you're bragging at least a little bit. I mean, really.
Also, you post the most random, unnecessary things sometimes. Just saying.
Oh, and you travel a lot. You're always going somewhere. By plane. Where the **** do you get all of this money? I'm happy that you can travel wherever you want to go, but it also pisses me off...
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:40:46 13/11/2013 by AvatariDragon
#12782 Posted: 03:43:18 13/11/2013
This is a breakthrough! Just in time, too! The trimester's last day is tomorrow, and I have several final exams for the trimester.

*cackles evilly*

SUCCESS IS MINE. >:D
#12783 Posted: 04:36:45 13/11/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
This is a breakthrough! Just in time, too! The trimester's last day is tomorrow, and I have several final exams for the trimester.

*cackles evilly*

SUCCESS IS MINE. >smilie

What is a trimester?
---
#12784 Posted: 04:39:02 13/11/2013
Quote: Bash28

*cackles evilly*

SUCCESS IS MINE. >:D

What is a trimester?

At my school, the year is divided into three sections call trimesters. Each one is a third of the school year. After every trimester, our schedules change and we attend slightly different classes at harder levels.
#12785 Posted: 04:44:06 13/11/2013

*cackles evilly*

SUCCESS IS MINE. >smilie

What is a trimester?

At my school, the year is divided into three sections call trimesters. Each one is a third of the school year. After every trimester, our schedules change and we attend slightly different classes at harder levels.

That. Is. Weird.

Yeah. We don't do that smilie
---
#12786 Posted: 04:47:30 13/11/2013

What is a trimester?

That. Is. Weird.

Yeah. We don't do that smilie

It keeps things interesting.
Though learning new schedules is always a pain. :I
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#12787 Posted: 05:10:49 13/11/2013
This is all going terrible.
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#12788 Posted: 05:28:30 13/11/2013
ekahs etalocohc a evah ,ereH

I constantly look around and think "What if I hadn't done that?" "What if I never made them worry?" "What if I never said those things?" "What if I had never told you that." Where would I be? In a better position? It feels like it. If I could just pull the knots out of my past, maybe this wouldn't have happened. Maybe things wouldn't be so weird for others. Maybe my friends would think differently. Better of me. If only...

I do wonder, what my friends think of me. Never bothered asking. It'd calm some of my problems down though knowing that they do or don't think differently of me. Knowing that what I might have done didn't change anything and they talk to me the same as they used to. Or maybe it did change something, and at least I'd know I could do something to help it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:35:02 13/11/2013 by Gem-A-Knight
#12789 Posted: 05:32:52 13/11/2013
Done fairly early with my homework! Now I'm free for a bit instead of scurrying to bed after finishing!
---
BREATHE AIR.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#12790 Posted: 05:48:53 13/11/2013

*cackles evilly*

SUCCESS IS MINE. >smilie

What is a trimester?

oh hey, we did the same thing in my high school. Some classes occupied multiple trimesters, like Math, Science, History, & English/Foriegn Language were always in 2 trimesters each, in theory it was possible to take the second half of those classes before the first half. Every 12 weeks (give or take), new schedule, new teachers, new classes.

---

Someone please post in the Survivor topic. DX I need to start the next day and don't want to double post.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#12791 Posted: 06:13:07 13/11/2013
why do i feel as if this song is speaking to me

Then again most of this band's songs tend to do that with me. Guess that's why they're my favorite band.

But still, this one...seems more special somehow...? It has something none of the others did, but I can't quite place it. All I know is I almost cried listening to it, which is bizarre because I rarely cry when listening to music.

what is with this song

- - -

I wish I could've known you, Granny. You sounded like such a wonderful person. But yet, I can still feel the warmth of your heart, from the time you held me when I was a baby. It feels as if you're here with me, to keep fear and doubt from making me grow cold.

And yet, as I think of you, I think of her. Your daughter, my mother. She's such a loving person that I feel lucky to call her 'Mom'. And sometimes it appears to me that you live on in her. Her kindness and yours are something I should keep in mind. Something I should hold close, and never let go of.

This closeness makes me fear losing her so much. I need her, as I'm sure she needed you. Life truly is too short... So we have to make it the best that we can.

I want... I want you both to live on in me. I want to be as kind, as wise, and as strong as you both, while still being who I am. And I know I can do this if I try hard enough.

- - -

oh my god you're just too amazing pfff

i love you like a brother

never change

never change
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#12792 Posted: 06:25:32 13/11/2013
You sir, are too stupid to insult...
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#12793 Posted: 06:55:21 13/11/2013
In the end, I'll probably just be forgotten, probably won't be remembered, probably won't have accomplished anything important...

Such a small hope I have of the maybe that I'll change someone, maybe I'll be remembered, maybe I'll be significant for who I am...

Most of it is though, my feelings of I'll change someone, I'll make a big and wonderful change in someone's life, then become a nobody to them, a forgotten person who was kind enough to try and take a pain away and make them happier...Then not even know my name, just a face that helped.

Maybe it will be better that way, maybe it would make the best ending, as long as others are happy, then I'll be content.

I don't know why I feel this way, I most likely still have a long life ahead of me, but I just have this feeling that it will happen.

I wonder when I'll be able to make an impression, a significant change to someone, wonder if I'll be a help to anyone, I hope the change I bring is good, I'd hate it if I caused pain, I want to be the one that receives it, that takes it away, not the one that gives it.

I wonder...If this is the feeling of insignificance? I'm not sure, I just want to help someone though, make a big change in someone's life, I wonder when that day will come...
---
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#12794 Posted: 07:21:11 13/11/2013

*cackles evilly*

SUCCESS IS MINE. >smilie

What is a trimester?

Oh yeah, we have those! smilie

Except 4 times a year... *twitches*
First | Previous | Page 256 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 ... 933 934 935

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me