Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Answers to Past Memories (Guardian High Sequel) [PRIVATE]
First | Previous | Page 5 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The Answers to Past Memories (Guardian High Sequel) [PRIVATE] [CLOSED]
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#201 Posted: 01:37:40 07/11/2013
Dahilia nodded and went to her dorm, but immediately made a sharp turn to sneak outside. "The moon looks so nice.." Dahilia said as she stared up at the sky.

Elicora went to check on Dahilia, but she was gone. Elicora darted back downstairs. "Day is gone!!!" Elicora shrieked as she frantically paced across the room.

"Wait, what? You don't think she went outside do you? No... she wouldn't... Or would she" Rocky said, also becoming quite nervous. She quickly tapped her foot on the floor.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#202 Posted: 01:41:59 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
The group was shocked. "No and just when-----"

The clock ticked midnight, and the Dark Hour begun.
"No! We have to find Day!" Serah shouted.

A loud crash was heard and they saw a large crater. "Guys, we gotta hurry, Dahilia could be in trouble!" Korra said.

"Rocky, grab three of us to take with you. I imagine you'll take on that monster." Freija added. "The remaining of us will help clear out the city and stop any other shadows we see."

"Good Luck" was the words everyone said.
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#203 Posted: 01:43:38 07/11/2013
ooc: *waits for the giant monster to show up*
---
SC
#204 Posted: 01:45:08 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Now would be a good time to start heading in the direction of the crash and explosion. Storm might want to investigate this strange occurance at midnight.

this will be the boss theme when fighting it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zmADlntFoo
---
#205 Posted: 01:59:46 07/11/2013
Storm was walking down some ally ways when he heard the loud crash. He quickly climbed a fire escape and jumped from roof top to roof top. When he arived he saw the large crater. "Flare come to me!" He called out at the new moon. The moon suddenly turned red (in Storm's eyes) and then in a bright red light fire ball almost came shooting down and stoped right on Storm's shoulder.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:05:39 07/11/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#206 Posted: 02:24:28 07/11/2013
OOC: Fudge!!!! I typed out a nice post and all... and My computer froze and shut off the internet!! Ugh!!! P

"Serah, August, and Ward shall help me in battle. I wish the rest luck in aiding those in the town" Rocky said solemnly.

"Ahh!!" Dahilia screamed as her shadow combined with another, forming a Giant shadow creature. "Help!!" Dahilia cried out as she tried to run, but the monster had stopped her. Tears rolled down Dahilia's face as she cried for help.

Elicora nodded as she heard Dahilia's screams. "Make sure to help her. I'll aid the rest in clearing the town" Elicora said

"That's Day guys! No time to waste, lets go!" Rocky said, running towards the entrance.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#207 Posted: 02:34:24 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
The group ran up and saw the large shadow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zmADlntFoo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsr1JmZgagw

"Let's get it!" Serah screamed, readying her Star Seeker.

The shadow raised its hands, summoning it, 3 smaller shadows.

"Looks like this is gonna get complicated, like finish this!" Ward said grabbing his daggers.

Saffron came running up and summoned Amiti. "I will help fight too, I can scan the enemies!" Amiti summoned a grid-like object around the enemy and scanned it. "I can't find out much but the little ones are weak to Wind! Use Garu skills!"

"Alright, let's go Reverie." Serah said, calling her Sea Dragon. "Magaru go!"
Small, green cyclones whirled around the shadows, knocking them over. "Great, now try this! Rakunda!"
A small purple aura went inside Shadow Dahilia, reducing her defense.

"Allow me!" Ward said, "Megido!" The spell hit all the enemies, nearly defeating the small shadows. Shadow Dahilia seemed to be barely hit by spell.

"Look out!" Saffron cried as a huge ice block nearly hit Rocky. August ran and pushed Rocky out of the way, the ice missed and August nodded her head.

The three little shadows began using Tarunda to lower everyone but Ward's attack.
"Why yo little!" Serah cringed. Firiing an Arrow.

"Here, Divinity, let's help them, Dekunda!" Orange auras surrounded everyone, removing the ailments. "Now, use Garula and take out that shadow over there."

A cyclone blasted the shadow and it disappeared.
---
#208 Posted: 02:36:46 07/11/2013
"Flare use your Agilao ability on that girl's shadow!" Storm said.

Flare noded and flew up and her wings and claws turned to fire and she dived bombed Dahilia's shadow slashing at it with her fire claws.
---
SC
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 02:55:10 07/11/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#209 Posted: 02:41:28 07/11/2013
"Marianne! Hamaon!" Rocky called out as her guardian appeared.

Dahilia whimpered as she stared at the Shadow "What the heck is that thing!?" Dahilia cried out as she cowered in a nearby corner, unable to move due to the shadow stunning her.

Elicora scouted the town and looked around for any shadows that lurked. She had Entage with her, just to be prepared. She made sure to get the lurking townspeople indoors.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#210 Posted: 02:42:40 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"What was that?" August looked around, she saw a man in a cloak. "Who are you?", she asked, but quickly turned as there wasn't time for introductions in the heat of battle. "Let's try Fatal End on that one over there."

Divinity swung her 2 swords and destroyed the little shadow.

Shadow Dahilia swung her arms, releasing a Galde Slash. Slight waves hit everyone almost knocking them down.
"Reverie, Media, we could use some healing." Purple globes restored the health of those around her.

Ward noticed the cloaked man as well, and he seemed to be on their side, so he just went with it. "Let's use Kill Rush on Shadow Dahilia now!" Mephisto stabbed the large shadow hitting it only once despite the flurry of attacks.

Large Ice blocks appeared and hit everyone, dealing some nasty damage. "Hang in their guys! Diarama!" Ward shouted, healing Rocky, then Himself while Serah had been using Media to heal everyone.

"Rakunda again, then use Aques to teach her a lesson!" Serah called out as she slashed the remaining shadow in half, causing it to disappear. The geyser of water hit the shadow and knocked it back a few inches. "Dang, what a tank she is!."
---
#211 Posted: 02:54:16 07/11/2013
"Take this!" Storm then jumped off the roof top and pulled out his duelilng swards and slashed at Shadow Dahilia with quick and persise stabs and slashes. Flare then used her Maragi ability knocking all the shadows to their knees.
---
SC
#212 Posted: 03:18:37 07/11/2013
"Bufula!!" Rocky called out, attemtping to hit the Shadow creature.

Dahilia sobbed as she watched.

"Entago! Mazio!" Elicora called out as she saw a small group of shadows.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#213 Posted: 13:25:01 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
With a heavy battle raging, who knew how long it would take for the creature to fall.
"Hang in there everyone! We can pull through!" August shouted, commanding Divinity to use Fatal End on Shadow Dahilia while Serah used Magaru to take out the summoned shadows.

The Shadow laughed as if it were taunting the group for their feeble attempts.

"Let's go Mephisto! Megido!" Ward said. "Hit them hard!" The purple sphere had damaged the shadow, with its defense weakened it actually showed damage, due to the monster flinching and falling down.

"There down, let's get 'em while they're out!" August called, "Alright guys, pile on! Ready! GO!" She called and everyone had charged in and repeatedly struck the shadows, dealing heavy damage to it, but it quickly arose, swiping at the group, pushing everyone back.

"Diarama! Heal them up fast Mephisto!"

Serah nodded and shot a few arrows at the shadow. "Thanks. Now take this!"
---
#214 Posted: 14:27:04 07/11/2013
"Thank ya!" Rocky called out "Marianne, Bufula!" Rocky said as she charged towards Shadow Dahilia with her sword, and slashed at the shadow's arm.

Dahilia watched the battle in fear. She was scared, but confused at the exact same time. What was that thing? How did it get here? WHy is it so scary? She didn't know.

"Entago, Mazio!" Elicora called out again to finish defeating the small ground of shadows. She resumed to walk down the streets, keeping an eye out for shadows.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#215 Posted: 16:00:05 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Let's keep it up!" Serah called. Using "Rakunda again and hammering at Shadow Dahilia with powerful Aques spells. "Ugh, this is getting hard, I am running low on Spirit energy. I won't be able to use many of Reverie's skills except for Holy Arrow soon."

"Don't worry, take this!" August called, handing Serah a weird looking bead-like fruit and she ate it and seemed to regain some Spirit Energy. "That should help, now Divinity, Garula on Shadow Dahilia."

The shadow swung it arms again, releasing a power Gale Slash and using Ice Break on Serah to neutralize her Ice Immunity. She then used Mabufula to hit everyone but August with ice.

"I can't go on right now!" Serah said, falling over, nearly fainting.

Ward ran over and gave her some medicinal powder, healing her a little bit. "Don't strain yourself, don't forget, using Physical Power skills on a Guardian consumes your own physical health. Be careful."

"I know Ward, I just wasn't prepared since she shattered my ice resistance." Serah smiled, and got up running up to the shadow and slashing it.

She knocked Serah away, nearly hitting Rocky in the process, and summoned three more shadows to accompany her.

"There is no end to them!" August said.

Freija stabbed each shadow she encountered with her silver rapier. Artemesia would then summon Bufula to destroy any remaining creatures. "Elicora! You, Maea and Korra go and see if the others need help, Rowan, Pierce and I can handle it out here."
---
#216 Posted: 18:18:59 07/11/2013
ooc: This is going to fast. It's getting a little confusing.
---
SC
#217 Posted: 18:43:19 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry, boss battles tend to go fast, it would be best to try and be on constantly, but afterwards, daily activities are slow. Basically the group Rocky is in are still battling Shadow Dahilia and The others are trying to protect the citizens.
---
#218 Posted: 19:04:03 07/11/2013
ooc: I'll just have Storm and Flare watch them on the roof tops until the battle is done.
---
SC
#219 Posted: 19:16:18 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay, you might wanna say that Flare escaped and began to watch them.
---
#220 Posted: 20:08:26 07/11/2013
Ooc: okay.

After defeating a shadow Flare and Storm escaped and watched from the rooftops.
---
SC
#221 Posted: 01:31:54 08/11/2013
Rocky shrieks as she hops out of the way. "Marianne, Agilao!" She called out "Just die already!!" She said with an exasperated sigh.

Elicora nodded "Will do, come on Entago!" Elicora said as she ran off towards Rocky and the others

Dahilia continued to shake in fear, until she couldn't handle it anymore, and passed out, her head hitting the ground roughly.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#222 Posted: 13:10:58 08/11/2013 | Topic Creator
The group had fought for what seemed to be hours. The creature was by far resilient. It kept withstanding any attacks that got thrown at it.

"We can't go on much longer. Dahilia must accept this shadow, as it is her polar opposite, I mean, she doesn't seem this taunting and cruel, or else, we will die fighting it!" Serah said. "Rocky, you gotta get Dahilia to snap out of it and get her to accept it!" She fired 3 arrows in rapid succession each hitting the shadow.

Divinity had been slashing away with her golden swords and casting Garula with all her might. "C'mon guys, we gotta believe and keep on fighting. For Dahilia's sake!"

As the group was nearly dead, Elicora, Maea and Korra arrived.
"We shall help you!" Korra said. She called Alexander forward and knocked the shadow down using Gigantic Fist.

"That's right, Monarch appear and bless these foul creatures with your Hamaon skill! Then focus Aques on that Large Shadow!"
The golden-white winged wolf howled and blinding light engulfed the three shadows and a powerful geyser shot at Shadow Dahilia.
---
#223 Posted: 14:29:57 08/11/2013
"Stall the shadow while I get Dahilia!" Rocky called out as she ran to Dahilia.

Dahilia still laid passed out on the ground nearby

Elicora called Entago to perform Mazio.

OOC: OOPS FORGOT TO FINISH POST smilie
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:01:01 08/11/2013 by Cynderluv8801
#224 Posted: 15:18:39 08/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Elicora, Maea, and Korra had stepped in and told the others to rest out with Dahilia as they could attempt to finish the fight.
"Alright, let's do this!" Korra shouted, calling her giant holy knight from the heavens. "Use Teradyne and crush that thing!"

The large pillar of earth had rose and impaled the shadow and crumbled, causing rocks to land on the shadow as well.

"Great job Korra." Maea and Elicora both said. "Now, let's show them Monarch!"

The angel-wolf howled, releasing a geyser on the enemy. Then running and clawing at it with Fatality strike.

Serah kneeled over next to Rocky who was attending to Dahilia. "How is she!? Will she wake up?"
---
#225 Posted: 15:27:55 08/11/2013
"I hope. Her head looks like it hit the ground pretty hard. I'll try to wake her though" Rocky said as she lightly shook Dahilia to hopefully wake her.

Dahilia moaned slightly as she heard Rocky and Serah

"Entago! Mazio!" Elicora called out
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#226 Posted: 15:34:02 08/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"I'm sorry for this Dahilia, but-" Serah turned her head away and slapped Dahilia on the face to get her to awake.

"Hurry up! I don't know how much longer they can hold on!" Saffron cried. "This isn't going well."

The heavenly knight had swung his mighty fist down, knocking the shadow to its knees, and then was hit by a geyser to knock it down.
"Take that! Great job Korra!" Maea said, nodding her head.

"Thank you. It worked well, now let's heal that damage!" Maea said, using some medicinal powder on Korra.

Ward had been watching from the side, noticing the boy and a phoenix on the roof, he decided to go and check him out but not be noticed. He saw the fire escape and proceeded to climb it.
---
#227 Posted: 17:38:19 08/11/2013
Storm was watching closely. Flare was watching the fight from Storm's shoulder. "Well they seem very well trained right Flare?" He said gently patting Flare on her head.

Flare cawed in agreement.

"I'll take that as a yes." Storm said. "Maybe if we help them they might give us a fine pay huh?"

Flare shook her head indicating that she was saying I don't know to Storm.

"Huh.......If you say so Flare." Storm said gently petting Flare. "Well lets watch for a little while longer and see if they need help."
---
SC
#228 Posted: 19:17:08 08/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Maea noticed the damage Korra had taken a large amount of damage after recovering from a Bufula attack. "Here, Monarch Diarama!"
The purplish light restored Korra's health.

"Thank you Maea. I owe you one." Korra smiled, rushing back into battle.

The shadow had to have been getting weaker, it seemed to fall down more. It then shot out Mabufula at everyone.

Ward had climbed up the Fire escape and finally reached Storm.
"Hey, who are you? I saw you assist us in battle then leave."
---
#229 Posted: 20:47:57 08/11/2013
Storm quickly turned around to see Ward. He gently pet Flare. "Well, well, well it takes some skill to sneak up on me and my phoenix. That's some skill." He said. "If you must know who I am I will introduce myself and my phoenix." He said while bowing in respect. "My name is Storm and my feathered friend here is Flare."

Flare flaped her wings creating small embers and making them flout all around them.
---
SC
#230 Posted: 20:55:56 08/11/2013 | Topic Creator
While the group remained fighting, Ward was interrogating the mysterious man.
"Storm. Nice to meet you too." Ward bowed. "I-Is that a Guardian!?"

He rubbed his eyes at the sight. Had this man known of the Dark Hour too?
"Is your real name Storm?" He asked. "And also, I practice shadow stepping quite often in the dorm to get some late-night snacks. So, I guess that is why. But, really, is that-, Well, Flare a Guardian?"
---
#231 Posted: 21:28:11 08/11/2013
"Yes she is my young friend. She is my guardian as you could see." Storm said. "She is also my friend on my journeys through the citys and towns throughout Japan." He said as he rubbed Flare's chin with his finger.

Flare pressed her head aganst Storm's finger. She let out a quite squeak.

"She and I have been partners for as long as I can remember." Storm said.
---
SC
#232 Posted: 22:14:36 08/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Do you even have a first and last name? And you must've known about the Dark Hour to have acquired Flare. What happened?" Ward asked, mystified by this tale.

"Let's go Alexander! Gigantic Fist!" Korra shouted, the knight crushing the shadow under his fist."

Serah and Rocky were still near Day. Serah slapped her again and hopes of her jolting back to life. "No good." Serah cried.

"Incoming Gale Slash from the Shadow!" Saffron warned.

Maea and Korra jumped out of the way, and used a combo of Teradyne and Aques.
---
#233 Posted: 22:51:54 08/11/2013
"Sorry to bust your bubble but I unfortunately do not have a last name and my first name is truly Storm." He said. "And no I do not know of the Dark Hour. What is that?" He asked.
---
SC
#234 Posted: 23:23:19 08/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"I see." Ward said, looking down. "Well, how did you come into contact with Flare? I mean, you had to be within the Dark Hour for you to become with her. You do know that once the Dark Hour disappears tonight, that Flare will disappear until the next Dark Hour. Serah had nearly died from trying to summon her Guardian, Reverie, and she couldn't even do it, and she has the highest willpower and mental focus of anyone here. So, Flare has to be a Guardian."
---
#235 Posted: 00:04:20 09/11/2013
"I came in contact with Flare long ago when my home town's local mob gang wanted more money for their protection. But my parents and many others wouldn't pay them. They got furious with my town and started to burn down and kill many people. Luckily me and my parents escaped very far away to a safer town." Storm explained. He looked down a little sadden.

Flare sensed Storm was sad and she rubbed her head aganst his trying to cheer him up.

Storm smiled and pet Flare. "Thanks Flare I needed that." He said smiling at Flare. "But that all changed. We were having dinner when these men from the mob broke in and started to beat us and toucher us. They then killed my parents and nearly killed me but then something happened....." He stoped for a moment. "Then I started to glow a kind of orange color and the men backed off afrade of what was happening to me but that didn't stop them long they began to step towards me but then a blast of fire stopped them in their tracks. I tryed to get up but I couldn't due to my injurys. I looked to see what happened to the men what I saw was the chared remains of them." Storm continued to explaine. "There were flames and fire all over and I saw a red bird come out of the flames and I tryed to get up and run but I fell down. I saw the bird was coming closer and I closed my eyses. Then I felt my body stop hurting as if I was instantly healed." Storm petted Flare.

Flare gave a low caw.

"I quickly sat up to see the red bird was right in front of me staring at me. I asked it if it did that and it noded. It then went next to me and curled up and layed down. I was surprised at this and scared but I slowly put my hand on it's head and I felt warmth and heat coming off the bird." Storm said. "I was amazing at this emence warmth and then I remembered reading something about this bird and I knew it was a phoenix. A few days after that day she disappeared and I didn't see her untill the next full moon." Storm said. "Ever sense that day she and I became partners and we travelled across Japan helping others and/or steeling money and freeing towns from the mob."
---
SC
#236 Posted: 05:52:10 09/11/2013
Dahilia stirred slightly, but her eyes remained closed.

"Come on Day..." Rocky said "DAD'S HERE!" Rocky exclaimed out of nowhere, as Dahilia popped up.
"Ooh..." Dahilia said with a glare towards Rocky

Elicora continued to battle
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#237 Posted: 15:34:20 09/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I had a nice typed sentence and it got deleted cuz I accidently pressed backspace!

Ward looked down. "What a nice story. I can't believe the Dark Hour existed back then." He said. "Hey, if you want, after this battle, would youn like to come to the dorm with us? It is a place to stay and I believe we have some spare rooms still. But, only if you want."

Korra was knocked down by Gale Slash and stood up, telling Alexander to show that shadow who was boss, by using Teradyne.

Serah looked at Dahilia. "C'mon get up! You got to. No matter how hard, you must awake and accept that shadow for it is you!"
---
#238 Posted: 17:16:23 09/11/2013
"Wha... Uh... Come again?" Dahilia asked in a confused tone

Rocky sighed in frustration "It's hopeless"

Elicora continued to battle
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#239 Posted: 18:49:01 09/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Keep it up guys! I think the shadow is almost dead!" Saffron cheered. "Amiti, see if you can use a skill!"

The angel prayed and the party was blessed with the power of Matarukaja.
"Great work Amiti!" Saffron said.

The party's attack power had increased.

"Alright! This will help us out." Korra nodded. "Thank you, now Alexander, Gigantic Fist now!"
The knight smashed the ground, sending a gust of wind blowing out in all directions.

Maea looked in amazement, "What power that Guardian has, and just awakening shortly." She mumbled. "Now, Monarch, Fatality Strike GO!"
The golden angel-wolf jumped and clawed the shadow. It dropped to its knees and Maea, Korra, and Elicora all charged in and attacked.

Serah looked at Rocky. "Sorry, but I think this may help as a last resort. "Reverie! Use Aques to help Dahilia get up!"
The Sea Dragon elegantly appeared and splashed Dahilia with ice-cold water.
---
#240 Posted: 20:27:24 09/11/2013
"I'M AWAKE!!!!" Dahilia yelled "But uh... How am I supposed to accept a giant Shadow... thing...?" Dahilia asked, a quizzical look on her face

Rocky sighed "Just stop fighting, and by that, I mean be calm. And approach it. And accept it" Rocky said calmly

"Zionga!" Elicora called out in a rush
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#241 Posted: 21:14:38 09/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Alright, this final hit should bring it down!" Korra shouted. "Alexander, one last Gigantic Fist!"
The knight slamed his fist on the shadow, and it began to fade away. It slowly turned into a clone of Dahilia but with a dark aura and different personality.

"Dahilia, you must accept her as yourself, if not this process will repeat itself." Serah called out.

Ward looked down from the apartment complex. "Look Storm, the shadow is being filtered back to its original form, an opposite of Dahilia."
---
#242 Posted: 22:50:53 09/11/2013
Quote: Crescent Wing
OOC: I had a nice typed sentence and it got deleted cuz I accidently pressed backspace!

Ward looked down. "What a nice story. I can't believe the Dark Hour existed back then." He said. "Hey, if you want, after this battle, would youn like to come to the dorm with us? It is a place to stay and I believe we have some spare rooms still. But, only if you want."

Storm looked up in a confused look. "I can't see how that story was nice but I guess that's how everyone I meet lookes at me and Flare." He sat down and a tear fell off his cheak.

Flare sensed Storm's sadness and rubbed her head against Storm's head.

"I'm sorry Flare that you have to see me like this." Storm said.
---
SC
#243 Posted: 23:39:33 09/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Ward put his hand on Storm's shoulder. "I am sorry. I am not very good at this stuff. I guess, what I meant was, it was nice because Flare was there for you. I am terribly sorry about your parents. Like I said, if you want, the dorm is that way." He said, pointing to the large brick building near the convenience store. He then proceeded down the ladder, sending one last smile and nod to Storm.

I feel bad for him. Always being a target from the mob. Maybe someone else can help him if he decides to come to the dorm. I think I know what we could do to help him. Ward thought to himself as he went down the fire escape.
---
#244 Posted: 00:12:36 10/11/2013
"So, if I accept it, it will go away?" Dahilia asked
Rocky nodded.
"Alrighty" Dahilia said walking up to the clone of herself. "Uh... hello there... me... How are you today?" She asked awkwardly

Elicora stood nearby, and stopped attacking the creature
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#245 Posted: 00:36:14 10/11/2013
Storm looked at the ladder Ward went down but he looked away.

Flare rubbed her head under Storm's chin.

"I don't know what to do Flare. Should I go to their dorm or should I just stay here?"

Flare cawed a little.

"You're right Flare but I don't want to be a burden."Storm said.

Flare smiled a bit.

"No you're right I'll go there after they beat that shadow." Storm said.
---
SC
#246 Posted: 02:16:50 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
The group stood around, each of them looking at Dahilia, talking to her shadow.

"I hope she is okay." Serah worried.

August nodded in agreement. "You got that right. I hope she knows what to do."
---
#247 Posted: 02:23:28 10/11/2013
"What are you doing here, weakling?" Shadow Dahilia said in a cruel voice

"Uh... Asking how your day was?" Dahilia asked in a confused voice.

Shadow Dahilia gave a small glare
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#248 Posted: 02:28:06 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"C'mon Dahilia." Serah mumbled. "You know what to do."

The group had all cringed. What had she been doing?

The group's Guardians stood at the ready, should Dahilia do the wrong thing.
---
#249 Posted: 02:31:06 10/11/2013
"Not what I meant" Shadow Dahilia said annoyed

"Sure it was! It would've been what I meant. I mean, you are me after all, right?" Dahilia said with a cheerful smile

Rocky looked away, as she was too scared to watch
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#250 Posted: 02:32:32 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"C'mon Dahilia! You can do this!" Maea called out. "Don't be afraid of it! Just accept the fact that the thing is YOU!"

The entire group began cheering on Dahilia on not to be scared and to accept it.
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me