Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > NEW Frito Lay promo: Swap Force Pumpkin (?) Fright Rider
First | Previous | Page 12 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
NEW Frito Lay promo: Swap Force Pumpkin (?) Fright Rider [CLOSED]
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#551 Posted: 16:48:29 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Kung Fu Man
Quote: Matteomax
Please don't directly post the codes here; only message them to others who need it. Scalpers and eBayers stalk this site and pounce on any deals that appear.

Given that people aren't supposed to beg, you really want him to announce that and get his pm box bombed vs. just dumping them here? Scalpers would get them either way.

No.. He could just wait until people post that they "need" a code, and he can personally message them to the person.

Why would scalpers get them? There are virtually no scalpers on the site.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Postalgoddess Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#552 Posted: 16:57:08 06/11/2013
Just found bags of these at my local Toys 'R' Us!! So weird!! Auburn Massachusetts.
---
37 of 37, AND...blue smilie, flocked smilie, WER smilie
#553 Posted: 17:15:48 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Postalgoddess
Just found bags of these at my local Toys 'R' Us!! So weird!! Auburn Massachusetts.

I agree. I saw about 20 of them! It's just odd because they aren't known to carry food, but now they do.
---
shelly9871 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1246
#554 Posted: 17:51:45 06/11/2013
I think its a little late to worry about posting cards for scalpers. .. they have already been posted. Its a mess.
---
Please see my guestbook for the remaining packs I need---Any help is appreciated. smilie
PurpleSnurple Yellow Sparx Gems: 1264
#555 Posted: 18:54:40 06/11/2013
So I have confirmed with two different reps that it is okay to give away extra codes and it won't affect my wins. Although I'm still nervous that only 2 of my wins were in the system. They said it could take 5-10 days for the other 2 wins to show up, but I should hold on to some codes in case. That said, I do have some extra FR codes if previous posters haven't already gotten some.

FYI, I won 4 days in a row by playing EXACTLY on the 15min marks according to an internet official clock after 4am EST. I told my friends this, and they also won 4 days in a row the same way. smilie so like: 4:00am, 4:15am, 4:30am, 4:45am, etc.
Dxtra30 Blue Sparx Gems: 691
#556 Posted: 19:12:13 06/11/2013
Quote: PurpleSnurple
So I have confirmed with two different reps that it is okay to give away extra codes and it won't affect my wins. Although I'm still nervous that only 2 of my wins were in the system. They said it could take 5-10 days for the other 2 wins to show up, but I should hold on to some codes in case. That said, I do have some extra FR codes if previous posters haven't already gotten some.

FYI, I won 4 days in a row by playing EXACTLY on the 15min marks according to an internet official clock after 4am EST. I told my friends this, and they also won 4 days in a row the same way. smilie so like: 4:00am, 4:15am, 4:30am, 4:45am, etc.

PM'd for you a code..
Zer0 Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#557 Posted: 20:05:50 06/11/2013
Quote: Postalgoddess

I've only seen them in one other Toys "R" Us around here and that was southern Mass.
posreject Yellow Sparx Gems: 1331
#558 Posted: 01:15:03 07/11/2013
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
All used by scalpers that stalk the page smilie

Agreed! That was unfortunately a useless endeavor. I doubt the codes survived 5 minutes without any scalpers help.
---
S:SA: 37/37, 3 variants & 4 SK
S:G: 54/54, 14 variants & 4 SK
S:SF: lost count...
LoveProfusion15 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1701
#559 Posted: 02:07:00 07/11/2013
So has any of these been shipped out? It's been going on a while.
Shroomy_Boomy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1143
#560 Posted: 02:26:16 07/11/2013
Are those codes from chip bags or mail away codes? cause you may want to be careful giving out mail away codes. Rep said you aren't allowed to transfer them in any way. You don't want to be disqualified accidentally. smilie

So I have confirmed with two different reps that it is okay to give away extra codes and it won't affect my wins.

So just to clarify; one rep said you aren't allowed to transfer them in any way and two other reps said you could?? Seems terribly inconsistent... to be safe I just wouldn't transfer any codes to avoid disqualification! You could just send one of the winning items to someone else if they paid for the shipping or something...?
---
67/67+GITD:smiliesmiliesmilieAEsmilie ROCKsmilie&smilieGLITTERsmilie&smilieSNOWsmilie

37/37+All Sidekix~WERDS~Blusmilie~Flockedsmilie~GITDsmilie~GREENsmilie~CLEARsmilie~CHROMEsmilie
#561 Posted: 02:53:03 07/11/2013
Quote: Shroomy_Boomy
Are those codes from chip bags or mail away codes? cause you may want to be careful giving out mail away codes. Rep said you aren't allowed to transfer them in any way. You don't want to be disqualified accidentally. smilie

So I have confirmed with two different reps that it is okay to give away extra codes and it won't affect my wins.

So just to clarify; one rep said you aren't allowed to transfer them in any way and two other reps said you could?? Seems terribly inconsistent... to be safe I just wouldn't transfer any codes to avoid disqualification! You could just send one of the winning items to someone else if they paid for the shipping or something...?

Actually a rep from the new rattle shake promo said you couldn't transfer them, although he was really overwhelmed and kinda grumpy that day. Two reps from the old contest hotline said it was not an issue at all and one even marked my 4 wins in the system so I wouldn't worry. Take it for what it's worth I guess? At this point I don't think they have any clue what they're doing over there and since they couldn't even find all of my codes in the system after emailing them to me, I doubt they keep track of ANYTHING LOL. They said everything is looked up by name and address, not email or code #. And I would give away my extras if I could win more than 4, which is how many I need. Though I'd love to trade for a rattle shake, since I want that one more than fright rider.
FlowxEhtxEbirt Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#562 Posted: 04:18:21 07/11/2013
During the entirety of this contest, I have not seen a single bag for Fright Rider. s: Could anyone pm me a code?
---
Do you even pose?
Jesus Skywalker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1940
#563 Posted: 05:02:06 07/11/2013
I found them at toys-r-us and have bought 6 bags without winning. I've probably already spent as much as it would cost to by the stupid thing off ebay. These promotions are a joke especially with people winning more than 1.
#564 Posted: 08:18:00 07/11/2013
Quote: Jesus Skywalker
I found them at toys-r-us and have bought 6 bags without winning. I've probably already spent as much as it would cost to by the stupid thing off ebay. These promotions are a joke especially with people winning more than 1.

Wow!! 6 bags?! that's horrible! smilie I wish I could win you one! I haven't had any problems winning for some reason. I've won 4 for my mother and little brother to have/give out at their house, 4 for my friend's family, and 4 for my house, and I've only started playing last Thursday. Did you see my earlier post? I think it's really all about timing with this contest. I'd love to hear if anyone else wins with my timing method.
#565 Posted: 09:59:25 07/11/2013

Actually a rep from the new rattle shake promo said you couldn't transfer them, although he was really overwhelmed and kinda grumpy that day. Two reps from the old contest hotline said it was not an issue at all and one even marked my 4 wins in the system so I wouldn't worry. Take it for what it's worth I guess? At this point I don't think they have any clue what they're doing over there and since they couldn't even find all of my codes in the system after emailing them to me, I doubt they keep track of ANYTHING LOL. They said everything is looked up by name and address, not email or code #. And I would give away my extras if I could win more than 4, which is how many I need. Though I'd love to trade for a rattle shake, since I want that one more than fright rider.

OH wow, what a mess!! LOL You're right, they don't seem to have any clue over there, huh?? Geez... well as long as we all get what we won I suppose it will all be okay at least!! smilie
---
67/67+GITD:smiliesmiliesmilieAEsmilie ROCKsmilie&smilieGLITTERsmilie&smilieSNOWsmilie

37/37+All Sidekix~WERDS~Blusmilie~Flockedsmilie~GITDsmilie~GREENsmilie~CLEARsmilie~CHROMEsmilie
NightShift Gold Sparx Gems: 2408
#566 Posted: 18:56:29 07/11/2013
I have been checking for these bags every time I have gone to Wal-Mart, BigY, Target and Stop and Shop over the past couple of weeks and I have found none. All they had were other Halloween themed chip bags that had nothing to do with this promotion. If anyone has a spare code they wouldn't mind PMing me I would greatly appreciate it.
Gratiir_Skirata Green Sparx Gems: 495
#567 Posted: 20:33:09 07/11/2013
If anyone is kind enough to send me a code I'd greatly appreciate. If not thanks anyways.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#568 Posted: 22:32:57 07/11/2013
Went back to the tru i saw a few at, they are all gone. Guess I'm going have to ebay this one or keep looking /sigh
minecrafter Blue Sparx Gems: 852
#569 Posted: 02:31:21 08/11/2013
i won a few days ago smilie
now i gotta go snake huntin'

and why, only 5000. sell some of him.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:33:20 08/11/2013 by minecrafter
SparCrux1101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1898
#570 Posted: 04:33:17 08/11/2013
I sent in a request for a code like three weeks ago but NEVER got any response.
---
WTB: Molten Hot dog
c/._.c\ Dancin puddin /b._.\b
#571 Posted: 06:46:06 08/11/2013
this one is every 15min too, right? So if i find more bags i prob shouldnt try more then one every 15-25 min?
#572 Posted: 10:10:47 08/11/2013
Quote: SparCrux1101

I would call the phone number MatteoMax posted earlier in this thread and just get your code over the phone... the first time they'll tell you something like "you're in the system so you should get your email in a couple days" but just call again in a couple days and when they tell u the same thing, say that's what you did last time and nothing ever showed up... proceed to ask nicely if there's a way you can just get them over the phone, or if you have to talk to their supervisor or something to get them... they'll most likely give them to you over the phone without a hassle the second time (that was my experience at least)!! smilie Hope this helps!!

Quote: SlayerX11
this one is every 15min too, right? So if i find more bags i prob shouldnt try more then one every 15-25 min?

I was only allowed to enter one code PER DAY... however, I played by the rules and didn't try to "cheat the system" by using multiple email addresses or anything, so I can't speak to winning multiple in a 15-min period... In total, I had 6 codes and 3 of them won which was wonderful since I was really only looking for two (so long as they're Giants packaged and not SF)... however, I did ask the CS Rep on the phone if it was one winner every 15 mins or so and he said it's all completely random... for whatever that's worth (idk how informed they really are on those kinds of things)!! lol Good luck!! smilie
---

weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#573 Posted: 17:01:56 08/11/2013
Quote: SparCrux1101

- - -
posreject Yellow Sparx Gems: 1331
#574 Posted: 00:38:46 09/11/2013
TRU in Wesley Chapel, FL had at least 20 Fright Rider bags today - !!!LOST!!!. I grabbed one while I was doing the B1G1 40% off. I also requested codes from Frito-Lay weeks ago and no response yet.

BTW, lots of SSA and SG including LC Hex, Pumpkin EB, Camo/Warnado packs and all 3 available SSA adventure packs. They actually had less SSF merchandise than the previous games, but all the Legendary were available.
---
S:SA: 37/37, 3 variants & 4 SK
S:G: 54/54, 14 variants & 4 SK
S:SF: lost count...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:00:33 09/11/2013 by posreject
SlickP Blue Sparx Gems: 548
#575 Posted: 03:47:34 09/11/2013
Also found these at TRU but lost. I think they are out of these figures.
imkarebear26 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1387
#576 Posted: 14:09:09 09/11/2013
I finally found fright rider bags in tru in Boca raton fl. Bought 3 won all 3. Having trouble winning rattle shake, once I receive the fright riders anyone wanna trade?
SkylandersDad5 Green Sparx Gems: 351
#577 Posted: 23:58:03 10/11/2013
If anyone has any unused codes, please PM me. I've used up all of my email entries and bag codes and still haven't won one for my son. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
---
Looking for: GITD Warnado. Have extra: Red DS, Blue Bash, GITD RS, GITD FR, Pumpkin FR, more...
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#578 Posted: 04:26:05 11/11/2013
Was at local Toys R Us this morning. They had at least 10 bags. After looking for the QuickDraw Rattle Shake bag at Walmart, which I finally found, I headed to my local Kroger to finish my grocery shopping. They had at least 55 of the Fright Rider bags. I was amazed seeing how the promotion ends in just six days. They had 40 of the bags in the shopping carts area. They were in these special promotion boxes (five bags per box) that were rather plain on the outside. It seems like Kroger and it's affiliates and Toys R Us (at least recently) were the stores that got the majority of these bags.
#579 Posted: 14:01:53 11/11/2013
You can call the customer service number listed on the bottom of the website to check the status of your codes, I never received mine so I called and they emailed to me while I was on the phone, no winners though. Good luck.
---
Looking for: GITD Warnado. Have extra: Red DS, Blue Bash, GITD RS, GITD FR, Pumpkin FR, more...
bluerosedruid Gold Sparx Gems: 2991
#580 Posted: 16:59:15 11/11/2013
I am hoping that they begin sending figures out on monday, seeing how the promo ends on saturday, I am most anxious to see what it looks like and play with it too. Fright Rider is still one of the coolest figures they have ever made
---
Imagination is the power ? Hell yeah!!! save the franchise TFB
Ammerin Green Sparx Gems: 280
#581 Posted: 19:22:02 11/11/2013
Just won him at 2:17pm EDT.
TheGooch Blue Sparx Gems: 709
#582 Posted: 22:47:05 12/11/2013
I just got bombarded with emails from Frito-Lay with codes that I had requested via postcard. Good thing I didn't wait until they actually emailed these to me and I decided to call instead. I realize that the codes that I requested were free entry into a contest but for them to just hold onto my codes until a few days before the end of the promotion seems a little crazy to me.
---
http://www.ghostery.com/ Knowledge + Control = Privacy
My new favorite web browser add-on.
jstewie23 Blue Sparx Gems: 967
#583 Posted: 23:22:46 12/11/2013
Quote: skylanderex
Ok, I just got a code randomly emailed to one of my email addresses. From Frito Lay. Odd...

Same here. They emailed all of my post card requested codes and then additional...very weird...but I have an extra code if someone still needs one. Send me a PM.

I did verify that they started packaging FR for shipping although they didn't know if they were shipping out before the contest ended on the 16th.
---
Have extra Amazon FS, GITD FR, Pumpkin FR, Jade FW, Molten HD, TF Chop Chop, Scarlet Ninjini, QDRS
#584 Posted: 23:25:34 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
I'm thinking about asking them if they could send me a picture of the figure.

They're in 2 totally different locations, by the way.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:08:13 13/11/2013 by Matteomax
#585 Posted: 00:06:37 13/11/2013
Quote: jstewie23
Ok, I just got a code randomly emailed to one of my email addresses. From Frito Lay. Odd...

Same here. They emailed all of my post card requested codes and then additional...very weird...but I have an extra code if someone still needs one. Send me a PM.

I did verify that they started packaging FR for shipping although they didn't know if they were shipping out before the contest ended on the 16th.

Me too!! lol VERY glad I did not wait for my codes... really odd!! There is a limit of winning 4 of these figures, correct?
---

jstewie23 Blue Sparx Gems: 967
#586 Posted: 00:09:48 13/11/2013
Quote: jstewie23

Me too!! lol VERY glad I did not wait for my codes... really odd!! There is a limit of winning 4 of these figures, correct?

Yes limit of 4 and I would guess it is per address/email address.
---
Have extra Amazon FS, GITD FR, Pumpkin FR, Jade FW, Molten HD, TF Chop Chop, Scarlet Ninjini, QDRS
#587 Posted: 00:10:35 13/11/2013
Thanks, JStewie!! smilie
---

Skylandscaper Emerald Sparx Gems: 3966
#588 Posted: 00:41:27 13/11/2013
I never did find these bags. Oh, well.
---
WANTED: regular Chompie Mage. Can be loose. We will open and play with it like all of our Skylanders.
#589 Posted: 01:03:13 13/11/2013
If anyone has any extra codes they could PM me I would appreciate it. Trying to win one for my son before the contest ends. Thanks.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:56:05 13/11/2013 by SkylandersDad5
CTFdad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1439
#590 Posted: 01:21:42 13/11/2013
ditto with the post above - if anyone has any codes left they would like to share, please PM me. I would appreciate it. I have 4 different Rattle Shake codes I would share. I was fortunate enough to win one too smilie
---
"Shut up and take my money already!"
#591 Posted: 01:29:31 13/11/2013
Found 4 bags today, hope I win!
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#592 Posted: 01:37:50 13/11/2013
Got the codes today...we still have til the 16th i guess so right under the radar there.

Anyone win yet with these new batches of codes? I just entered one of them an no win here.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
TheGooch Blue Sparx Gems: 709
#593 Posted: 02:03:44 13/11/2013
Just to clarify. If you had already called in to get the code you sent the postcard(s) in for the emailed codes today are the same. Wish I had some to share with everyone.
---
http://www.ghostery.com/ Knowledge + Control = Privacy
My new favorite web browser add-on.
Torchiest Green Sparx Gems: 303
#594 Posted: 02:43:48 13/11/2013
Yeah I got five e-mails too and was hopeful they were for different codes than the ones I got over the phone, but no luck.
#595 Posted: 05:29:13 13/11/2013
I purchased two bags from TRS - hope to win one later tonight
---
dinoah2005 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3472
#596 Posted: 07:00:56 13/11/2013
Got my 4 codes via email also. They were the same that was given to me over the phone a month ago. Sorry, no extra codes to give out.
#597 Posted: 12:33:44 13/11/2013
got 5 codes in email and lost, also lost on my 2 bags. Grrr i hate this promo
PsHayes Green Sparx Gems: 259
#598 Posted: 15:20:37 13/11/2013
Bought the last 2 bags at my TRU and both lost. If anyone has an extra code they can PM, I woud appreciate it. I'm hoping to get this for my daughter for xmas. Thanks!
#599 Posted: 18:51:09 13/11/2013
Won this morning at 3:43AM PST (1 outta 3 tries) not bad odds unlike the RattleShake promo. At least with the latter you can retry more than once per email per day.
---
bendb Green Sparx Gems: 251
#600 Posted: 05:45:00 14/11/2013
Is there any definitive answer to whether you can share some of the codes that were emailed to you without invalidating your other codes?

I have more codes than there are days left in the contest, and would like to be able to share. But I don't want to invalidate my remaining codes.

I've read the last four pages of this thread. I see some discussion of this topic, but nothing definitive.
First | Previous | Page 12 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me