Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Walking Dead Rp (open now) [CLOSED]
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#1 Posted: 01:30:34 23/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Rules

1. no controlling other people's charters
  2. No killing another persons charter unless they say so. ( if you do without the other persons ok you will be band from this Rp)
    No cursing unless you use ****(ex.****)

Thats all for now.

You could be a zombie or person.

You can make more than one charter.
And you can make your own.

Name:
Description:
Other:

Charters

Zombies-

People- Jack - FluffyHamster
Maria - Eevee88
Deraque - StoryGirl

Relationships
Jack -
Maria -
Deraque -
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 02:02:57 30/10/2013 by FluffyHamster
#2 Posted: 22:17:01 26/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Here's mine.
Name: Jack (last name:???? )
Description: tall, thin, bright blue eyes, blond hair
Other: got a motorcycle, and a crossbow,( Has amnesia )
Story: ask and u might get some information.

Occ: U guys can like join or reserve people now. U guys don't have to go by what I put there its just a guide.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:12:42 27/10/2013 by FluffyHamster
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#3 Posted: 23:02:59 26/10/2013
Name: Maria
apperarnce: not saying
Other: Person
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#4 Posted: 03:19:42 27/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Occ: accepted
---
#5 Posted: 03:26:38 27/10/2013
OOC: thanks
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#6 Posted: 01:34:28 28/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Occ: we can start

Hi my names Jack. Every thing has went wrong the last few weeks. As far as I know the world is coming to a end or I'm having a nightmare that I can't get out of. I can't remember much,but I know I have to survive....from the dead. It's just like one of those horror movies when the world comes to a end and there's only two people still living. Well any way the last thing I can remember is I was running away from some zombies. In fact that's what I'm doing now. It's not easy trying to scavenge food now half the city's empty. Any way that's the past and this is the future.
Jack ran out of a drug store with a bag of supplies hoping that he would be able to make it to his fort. Which was on the other side of town. There were to many zombies gaining on him.
" I hate these stupid zombies." Jack said, with a sound of sadness in his voice.
He jumped on his motorcycle and drove to his fort where he stored his supplies incase of an emergency. He got in and locked the door behind him. Jack looked at his list of supplies.
" I still got to find some gas. I really got to find some and fast my motorcycle is running low." he said, with a sigh.
Jack led down on the mattress he had found in the back. He started to drift to sleep.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:11:33 28/10/2013 by FluffyHamster
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#7 Posted: 01:33:25 29/10/2013
Ill join if thats okay smilie

Name: Deraque (pronounce Derick.)
Appearance:
She is about 5'7, pale skinned with short black hair and bright blue eyes. She wears a white under tank top and camouflaged cargo pants along with army boots. She has black biker gloves on both hands and blue small gages in her ears. She has her brothers, mothers and fathers dog tags around her neck and totes around a large duffle bag filled with guns. (ill draw out her picture soon)
Other:
Her father was in the military and trained her at a young age to shoot a gun. She was the only one left with the code to the gun locker and when the apocalypse happened she unloaded the gun locker and took them all in a duffle bag. She took her late brothers metal baseball bat and has been fighting her way to the military base.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#8 Posted: 20:40:04 29/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Occ: Acceped
---
#9 Posted: 02:26:54 30/10/2013
Deraque growled as she barricaded herself in an old corner store. She could hear the beasts pounding on the door. She ran to the back exit and left climbing the ladder quickly to the roof watching the zombies swarm the store.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#10 Posted: 01:13:02 31/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Jack looked up at the cycling and said, "I'm so lonely."
---
#11 Posted: 00:00:59 02/11/2013
Deraque sighed and threw down her bag opening it and pulling out her fathers sniper rifle with scope. She smiled loading in a few rounds and setting up a stand for in on the edge of the building. She looked around the zombies and spotted some kids from her old school that were usually jerks to her. "hahaha... serves you right and now...BANG! headshot" she said as she pulled the trigger and watched the zombies head explode.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#12 Posted: 00:04:22 02/11/2013
Maria was running away from the zombies. She went to her house to get something.
---
#13 Posted: 01:03:59 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Occ: sorry guys I was on last week.
Jack heared the gun shot and went to find the person who fired the shot. Jack thought to him self if he came out here for no reason. The person may have just killed them self, but he walked on putting him self in danger.
" HELLO IS ANYONE OUT THERE!!!" He yelled. Jack got to a high place where none of the zombies could get him and he repeated, " Hello is anyone out there!!!" He waited for a reply.
---
#14 Posted: 02:19:27 05/11/2013
Maria got out her daggers and went to Jack's and Deraque's location. "Can I help?" Maria asked as she kicked away a zombie.
---
#15 Posted: 01:56:13 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
" What...? Where did you come from I thought it was just me here." Jack said in an confused voice.
---
#16 Posted: 03:40:02 06/11/2013
Deraque growled seeing two people show up. "Get out of there!" She yelled shooting a zombie that was approaching the two. "Your insane!" There was a loud crash as the zombie broke through the glass on the store she was on top of. She sighed. "Get to a roof top or youll just become a target!" She yelled.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#17 Posted: 11:03:56 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Jack thought to him self she has to be incane.
Why would she try to shoot the only two survivors left. Well anyway Jack went on a roof top and pulled Maria there too.
" you can stay here or come with me, but if you do it's at your own risk." Jack said to the first girl(Maria). Jack continued, " I got to get the other girl(Deraque) to come with us. Ho and I forgot to ask if you wanted to come to my bace with me? You can think it over first."
Then Jack ran through the zombie infested area then went to the back of the store and climed up on the roof. "So what's your name?"Jack asked.
---
#18 Posted: 22:57:15 06/11/2013
Deraque growled at the guy. "Are you stupid?! You could have gotten bitten! And dont think i wont shoot you if you did." She growled putting away her sniper.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#19 Posted: 00:08:54 07/11/2013
Name: Ryan
Description: short brown hair, a short kid, wears jeans and a camouflage jacket
Other: Nope :3

Name: Rosetta, but you can call her Rose.
Description: Long blonde hair, wears black pants and a light blue hooded sweater.
Other: Nopes
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#20 Posted: 02:12:16 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Occ: I forgot to mention that jack doesn't have amnisa yet. Accepted
Jack looked at the girl and said, " we'll I do that all the time. I go back and forth from my fort to here to get supplies."
---
#21 Posted: 03:36:58 07/11/2013
Maria followed Jack but then shot a zombie with her gun. It fell to the ground.
---
#22 Posted: 00:40:35 11/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: FluffyHamster
Occ: I forgot to mention that jack doesn't have amnisa yet. Accepted
Jack looked at the girl and said, " we'll I do that all the time. I go back and forth from my fort to here to get supplies."

Jack looked at Maria as if she could put something into the other girls head.
---
#23 Posted: 01:30:26 11/11/2013
The young boy stood looking down at the ground, holding his dad`s hunting gun in his hands. Lying on the ground was a dead corpse that was brought to death for the second time. Ryan slowly backed away, and tried to find shelter. The 15 year old was scarred out of his mind.
---
Spyro of dark Gold Sparx Gems: 2973
#24 Posted: 07:36:37 11/11/2013
Name: Mia
Last name: Rose
Male or female: female
Description:
[User Posted Image]
Other: she wears a pink tootoo
---
"Justice will prevail"- L
#25 Posted: 01:16:46 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Occ:accepted
---
Spyro of dark Gold Sparx Gems: 2973
#26 Posted: 05:53:56 13/11/2013
Mia shot the zombie that was chasing Ryan. Her hands started to shake and tears formed in her big green eyes.
---
"Justice will prevail"- L
#27 Posted: 23:33:23 14/11/2013
Ryan turned around to see an 8 year old girl. "Wh-What?" he said, shocked because of this. He slowly walked towards her. "Y-You saved me?"
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me