Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 251 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 ... 933 934 935
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#12501 Posted: 19:59:06 05/11/2013
Thoughts linked to my personal beliefs/worldview/religion/whatever in spoiler, please don't read if you get offended by that sort of thing. ._.

Our story was perfect. A story with no end, a story where evil didn't stain the world we had created, a world where our bodies were free from the poison we must now learn to shake off.

Even a god can be corrupted. Even a god must face consequences and learn from them.

But have we learned? It's impossible to say, as I look at the world we made and destroyed.
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#12502 Posted: 20:58:43 05/11/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
e____e

Moving truck's coming at 6am tomorrow.. Oh joy...

dun leav smilie
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#12503 Posted: 21:11:54 05/11/2013
Thanks for the memories
even though they weren't so great
---
Gay 4 GARcher
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3376
#12504 Posted: 21:23:21 05/11/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
Thanks for the memories
even though they weren't so great

good ol' fall out boy :3
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
#12505 Posted: 21:54:25 05/11/2013
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SPAZING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!! THE CATCHING FIRE TRAILER WAS ON TV!!!!! MNS BHJBGFVYLUBGVASUYGDVHUJV FV 19 MORE ****INGS DAYS!!!!!!!!!! DNJKHGBCUIVBFVKUDBIABBDGUHYGBFCLBGVYBHWNJIAMJNIODFHBGJ
---
Gay 4 GARcher
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#12506 Posted: 22:34:26 05/11/2013
Quote: CAV
I feel both reasonably peaceful but also tormented and not in a good place.

Why did you people have to treat me like that?
Why did you have to become active only then?
Why does everyone like to shove these things in my face?
Why is it that people always seem to exploit or abandon me when I need them most?

Me relates.

Anyway, TO SKYPE ROCKET
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#12507 Posted: 22:51:49 05/11/2013
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SPAZING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!! THE CATCHING FIRE TRAILER WAS ON TV!!!!! MNS BHJBGFVYLUBGVASUYGDVHUJV FV 19 MORE ****INGS DAYS!!!!!!!!!! DNJKHGBCUIVBFVKUDBIABBDGUHYGBFCLBGVYBHWNJIAMJNIODFHBGJ

I SAW THAT TRAILER ON TV TODAY LSJHSKJGSKSJGLSJGLSJHGF

SO EXCITED OMFG

probably not as excited as you are though
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#12508 Posted: 23:01:16 05/11/2013
aww yus. idc if i sound pervish but damn your ass <3 just like bend over all day plox thank you <3

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
#12509 Posted: 23:02:29 05/11/2013
Quote: joerox123
aww yus. idc if i sound pervish but damn your ass <3 just like bend over all day plox thank you <3

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Who was tweaking this time?!?!
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#12510 Posted: 23:40:15 05/11/2013
I think this thread should be used for more personal and intimate thoughts rather than this forum's version of Twitter.

I don't think this is how Darby (or any of the previous 4 OPs) imagined this thread would be used for.
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#12511 Posted: 23:45:57 05/11/2013
Depends on the person really, some don't want to unleash their deepest (And maybe dark.) thoughts, and some do, and this is in the stuff and nonsense, so it's not taken too seriously or anything, so this can be this forum's version of twitter, absolutely random, or nothing, people are probably taking this seriously but not everyone or anyone wants to unleash their deepest secrets or thoughts, just the stuff that is in their mind.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#12512 Posted: 23:46:26 05/11/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap

I SAW THAT TRAILER ON TV TODAY LSJHSKJGSKSJGLSJGLSJHGF

SO EXCITED OMFG

probably not as excited as you are though

IKR!!!BHDFNUJFVHNDXUIHSNUIOJF ITS SO CLOSE!!!!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#12513 Posted: 23:47:38 05/11/2013
I never saw it.
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#12514 Posted: 00:09:49 06/11/2013
@CAV

Exactly. People actually complained and commented when I went too deep. Well that's what this thread is used for. I believe they're doing it wrong. (Not towards anyone above me, just to clarify)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:10:24 06/11/2013 by Gem-A-Knight
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8741
#12515 Posted: 00:11:31 06/11/2013
****! There are ants on the carpet and the table!

- - -
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#12516 Posted: 00:29:27 06/11/2013
Quote: Dark Lord
Depends on the person really, some don't want to unleash their deepest (And maybe dark.) thoughts, and some do, and this is in the stuff and nonsense, so it's not taken too seriously or anything, so this can be this forum's version of twitter, absolutely random, or nothing, people are probably taking this seriously but not everyone or anyone wants to unleash their deepest secrets or thoughts, just the stuff that is in their mind.

But there is Stuff and Nonsense itself, which is home to several spam topics and and the ability to make one any time you want, as well as the Random Thoughts thread, which can also be a place for that sort of thing. There are several different places to talk about random **** that holds little to no value in the long run.

This thread when first created (may I remind you that Darby was not the original creator) was intended to be used to express what the title implies: personal thoughts. Using the thread as some form of social media IMO ****s on the original purpose of the thread, which is why the thread had originally lasted as long as it has. It was a place to vent and confide in the users about something either troubling you, or something simply on your mind that went beyond simple thoughts about what you saw, heard, or read.

Quote: Gem-A-Knight
@CAV

Exactly. People actually complained and commented when I went too deep. Well that's what this thread is used for. I believe they're doing it wrong. (Not towards anyone above me, just to clarify)

That is all kinds of ridiculous. Shame on them.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:30:42 06/11/2013 by CAV
#12517 Posted: 00:38:19 06/11/2013
I guess so, in my opinion, people have been venting on here, but that's my opinion, don't really mind what people think I do, or don't really care all that much what people do on here, this personal thoughts topic, but that's me.

Really, I'm just fine as long as no one is doing harm, and being a nuisance isn't really any harm to me unless people get really upset by it.

Though I'm not trying to assume it is a nuisance to you, just for me it kind of leans that way about this subject, but you could also very well not much care either. *Shrugs*
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#12518 Posted: 00:39:08 06/11/2013
I'm ok with the current topic.
As long as it doesn't turn out like Random Thoughts Topic, I'm ok with this being how it is~
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#12519 Posted: 00:59:38 06/11/2013
I was told not to let it bother me....

The hardest part of this job is when a resident passes away. It's bothering me a lot. I've tried everything to try not to think of her. Maybe I should think of getting a different job...
R.I.P. No more pain or suffering. I'll miss you. smilie
#12520 Posted: 01:06:06 06/11/2013
Sometimes I wonder if I'm living my life correctly. Like, I'm somehow not fulfilling what the average person should in their life. I'm not special, I'm not talented. Not many people IRL can stand me, and sometimes I can't stand myself.

My friends always tell me I'm funny, and I guess I'm just trying to mask my emotions, and mask my fear. Being humorous helps me hide myself behind an image I created. But it's not me. It's not who I am. I'm not the fun, exciting person that is always ready to talk. That's who I am at school, when I'm with others. When I'm not myself. But when I'm at home... I'm just different. I'm me. And I'm afraid if the people I'm friends with at school find out who I really am... They won't be my friends anymore. I'm not talented. I'm not exciting. I'm not fun. I'm not sporty. I'm a nobody. I sit at home, alone in my room, on my iPad. I don't do anything else. Sometimes I wonder if I really am normal or not. Because sometimes I'm over-emotional, other times I feel nothing. I... I feel alone. I feel lost.

I feel depressed.
#12521 Posted: 01:06:41 06/11/2013
While I'd rather not read Twitter-esque stuff here, I don't read too many posts here (out of respect, not ignorance - I have no right to know anything about people I don't interact with). Though I do appreciate it being a place for deeper thoughts, or thoughts that feel like puzzles or confusing riddles even to ourselves.

And silly stuff should be kept to a minimum. While I don't expect others to read my posts or care if they do, others may like to have their thoughts read into, and maybe they do it as a cry for help?

wut do i kno tho i am as distant from this community as ireland is from japan :V
---
#12522 Posted: 01:09:56 06/11/2013
I enjoy seeing your pain. After all you've done to them, you completely deserve.
Congratulations you good for nothing dumbass, you just lost any respect I ever had for you. That dosen't matter though, what do you think? That I depend on you? You're hilarious. Good ****ing bye.
#12523 Posted: 01:12:02 06/11/2013
Sometimes I wonder if I'm living my life correctly. Like, I'm somehow not fulfilling what the average person should in their life. I'm not special, I'm not talented. Not many people IRL can stand me, and sometimes I can't stand myself.

My friends always tell me I'm funny, and I guess I'm just trying to mask my emotions, and mask my fear. Being humorous helps me hide myself behind an image I created. But it's not me. It's not who I am. I'm not the fun, exciting person that is always ready to talk. That's who I am at school, when I'm with others. When I'm not myself. But when I'm at home... I'm just different. I'm me. And I'm afraid if the people I'm friends with at school find out who I really am... They won't be my friends anymore. I'm not talented. I'm not exciting. I'm not fun. I'm not sporty. I'm a nobody. I sit at home, alone in my room, on my iPad. I don't do anything else. Sometimes I wonder if I really am normal or not. Because sometimes I'm over-emotional, other times I feel nothing. I... I feel alone. I feel lost.

I feel depressed.

I know that feeling. (sorry for totally stalking that post)
---
Gay 4 GARcher
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#12524 Posted: 01:16:23 06/11/2013

I feel depressed.

I know that feeling. (sorry for totally stalking that post)

I used to feel that way all the time. But create an image of a basketball that is not flat in your mind. Dribble it. Notice what it does. It gets pushed down... And bounces back up. Once you realize that not everyone is the same and some people actually can be trusted, against the contrary you might have always believed. Once you realize that, it makes it a lot easier to take that step back up, and show the world part of your true self. Never show it the whole thing though, I think that could be terrible.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#12525 Posted: 01:27:40 06/11/2013

You are a hypocrite, a liar...

'I love everyone!' you say.

Yet you target those you do not agree with and behave in the most immature way possible. You're just a little brat.

A little brat who needs to be knocked off their pedestal.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#12526 Posted: 01:41:38 06/11/2013
damn that's a high price for gene scrolls...But they are gene scrolls. Ugh crap I need lair space and would like some genes.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#12527 Posted: 02:07:03 06/11/2013
Fine, I will elaborate I guess.

So, you like bent over today to pick up your binder. And you were trying to find it and I just was staring hahahhahaha. But like seriously bb, do it anytime you'd like bc I liked it. Also, I saw you stare at that guy's ass as he walked by! HOPE <3
---
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#12528 Posted: 02:14:04 06/11/2013

So, you like bent over today to pick up your binder. And you were trying to find it and I just was staring hahahhahaha. But like seriously bb, do it anytime you'd like bc I liked it. Also, I saw you stare at that guy's ass as he walked by! HOPE <3

i know this is personal thoughts and all that but jesus jumping christ, could you not
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#12529 Posted: 02:29:06 06/11/2013
I always have your name on my hand. It doesn't feel right to not have it there. Every time my friend sees it, she asks "Why do you have 101 on your hand" or "What does AB stand for?" It's just nice to have your name there. I always smile whenever I think about you. Gosh, I just love you so much.

~~~

But seriously, they're just making the LeapPad more like an iPad. I mean seriously. Allowing them to go on the internet!? This generation is just... Oi..
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#12530 Posted: 03:12:47 06/11/2013
I love the Tarzan soundtrack. <3
So many memories.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#12531 Posted: 03:21:44 06/11/2013
Gosh, I really do feel awful, and incredibly sorry. It was all just a joke, and I was certain that you would not take me seriously by saying it. But you ran off and bawled your eyes out. I felt terrible hearing that, in fact, I just felt like leaving right then, but I knew the consequences of that. For now, I will just shut up and not even look at you. At least I apologized, and that takes courage.
HOWEVER, what you just told me upon leaving that I have "antagonized many people with my jokes". I don't believe that you would tell me that just to make me feel bad, and yet I have done no such thing. I never intend to antagonize ANYONE with my jokes. I find that to simply be a load of BS, and yet here you are telling me it. It's also interesting that you can't think of ANY examples of me doing so. I can feel sorry that I upset you so much with my jokes, but I cannot feel remorse for something that I never did, nor something that you cannot provide examples of me doing.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#12532 Posted: 03:37:29 06/11/2013
Why is it whenever I'm nice to you, you tell me to shut up or is just rude back? I don't care if it's a joke, it really angers me either way.

Every time you're mad at someone and your friends (not just me - everyone) try to offer you support and listen to you, you push them away and scream at them to shut up. It's kind of ridiculous, all we want to do is be kind to you and help you and all you can do back is act pissy and yell at us?

If you don't want help or you want us to stop bothering you, you could just ask us to leave you alone. I'm pretty sure it's not that difficult. We'll respect you want to be alone and you know what? We won't be angry or anything, we'll politely leave you be.

But no, you always just act like a rude little brat. It's fine to want to be left alone, but there's other ways to communicate that with us other than us trying to be nice and you randomly yelling, "SHUT UP!!!" Do you just enjoy pissing us all off?
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:38:24 06/11/2013 by LevanJess
#12533 Posted: 04:11:25 06/11/2013
Quote: arceustheprime

i know this is personal thoughts and all that but jesus jumping christ, could you not

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
---
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5460
#12534 Posted: 09:23:03 06/11/2013
Hah, I really messed up now didn't I?

I deserve whatever is coming/has come at me.
#12535 Posted: 20:49:04 06/11/2013
I'm on the edge, I'm hanging on by thread, am I slowly loosing my sanity? Have I already lost it?...I'm unsure of me...Years of abuse and pent up hate, out of the abuse, but not out of the hate...

I need to punch something, don't hurt anyone...Make sure not to hurt anyone, just punch a pillow or bag of trash, just don't...Freaking...Hurt anyone, this part of me would never forgive you if you shed blood damn it...Then where would we be?
---
#12536 Posted: 20:55:10 06/11/2013
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WATCHED THE HUNGER GAMES IN ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HUISDHNCFGBDGGAYHGSG
"MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR ****ING FAVOR!!! <3"
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#12537 Posted: 21:01:54 06/11/2013
I'm tired of this. Really, I am. I don't care what happens or what you do. It's just ridiculous now. Not to mention hypocritical of you.

Also, not gonna lie - stuff like that really bites.
---
#12538 Posted: 21:21:26 06/11/2013
Quote:
idk what is creepier, the fact you can mouth the words while the movie is playing or I cant come up with anything

Yep : D That's what my friend said to me. The movie they mean is The Hunger Games, because during English I was almost mouthing every word.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#12539 Posted: 22:16:44 06/11/2013
Quote:
idk what is creepier, the fact you can mouth the words while the movie is playing or I cant come up with anything

Yep : D That's what my friend said to me. The movie they mean is The Hunger Games, because during English I was almost mouthing every word.

In animation class we were watching Shrek. One guy was doing it so perfectly, the teacher actually muted the movie so we could listen to him do it. It was awesome.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#12540 Posted: 22:19:58 06/11/2013
Quote: Seiki
Quote:

In animation class we were watching Shrek. One guy was doing it so perfectly, the teacher actually muted the movie so we could listen to him do it. It was awesome.

Lol, that must have been amazing. Did he do all the voices?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#12541 Posted: 22:20:17 06/11/2013
You were overconfident. You thought you could play with the danger as if it were a toy. And now you've paid the ultimate price.

Don't tempt the Fates.

*directed at a character in my book*
#12542 Posted: 22:24:06 06/11/2013
You were overconfident. You thought you could play with the danger as if it were a toy. And now you've paid the ultimate price.

Don't tempt the Fates.

Is that the Percy Jackson series smilie
---
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5317
#12543 Posted: 22:26:07 06/11/2013
Today is a very sad day smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
#12544 Posted: 22:27:16 06/11/2013
Ugh. Seriously!?! smilie It's been 1 week. Lay off.
---
#12545 Posted: 22:29:10 06/11/2013
Quote: Bash28

Don't tempt the Fates.

lol no
#12546 Posted: 22:29:58 06/11/2013
Quote: Bash28

Don't tempt the Fates.

lol no

Awwwww
---
First | Previous | Page 251 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 ... 933 934 935

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me