Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 31 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 48 49 50
Flight Rising Club! #2 [CLOSED]
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#1501 Posted: 01:31:15 15/10/2013
SOLD! For 8k smilie
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
Darkrai Doll Platinum Sparx Gems: 5026
#1502 Posted: 01:34:44 15/10/2013
EVERYONE IGNORE THAT CHICK TWO POSTS ABOVE, I HAVE TWO GENED DRAGONS SITTING IN THE BACK OF MY LAIR THAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH. ALSO THEY HAVE RED EYES. RED EYES ARE COOL.

If you're somehow patient enough to wait 5 days, you could level+exalt them for 7k. But you obviously won't have much luck selling them in the AH.

also first time ive seen shadow eyes that look nice
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:35:08 15/10/2013 by Darkrai Doll
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5325
#1503 Posted: 01:34:53 15/10/2013
3:38 AM, and I have an urge to draw. Thanks TSFH.
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#1504 Posted: 01:36:07 15/10/2013
What happened to the role play? smilie
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#1505 Posted: 01:37:40 15/10/2013 | Topic Creator
RIGHT NOW WE HAVE A SPECIAL! GET TWO FOR THE PRICE OF TWO! IT'S A GOOD DEAL! DON'T THINK ABOUT IT TOO HARD!
#1506 Posted: 01:39:37 15/10/2013
*****ES PLEASE MAKE ROOM FOR THAUMAS THE LOVELY AQUA STONE GUARDIAN. FULLY GENED AND READY FOR SOME LOVIN' IN ONLY 6 DAYS. AND IF THAT AIN'T ENOUGH, HE'S LEVEL 4, SO IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO KICK SOME ARSE IN THE COLISEUM, WELL HE IS YOUR MAN.
HIS NAME MEANS WONDERS OF SEA. OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES, BUT IT'S SO GAY AND I BET YOU JUST CAN'T RESIST THE URGE TO HAVE HIM JUST BECAUSE OF THAT IF NOT FOR HITTIN' THE HAY OR JUST SOME ACTUAL HITTIN'.
#1507 Posted: 01:47:50 15/10/2013
COMING THROUGH IS A HANDSOME (un)GENED LAVENDER/MAGENTA/TANGERINE GUARDIAN BOY! THIS FINE SPECIMEN ALSO WEIGHS A MAGNIFICENT 13004.31KG! THAT'S MORE THAN WHAT A FAE DRAGON WEIGHS!!! AMAZING! THIS GENTLEMEN LOVES IT WHEN YOU STROKE HIS PRETTY PINK BEARD! TAKE HIM HOME SO YOU CAN STROKE IT ALL DAY LONG! BUY HIM NOW BEFORE BASH28 SEES AND GETS MAD BECAUSE I PROMISED TO RESERVE IT FOR HIM
#1508 Posted: 01:48:39 15/10/2013 | Topic Creator
TWINS HAVE A SPIRITUAL CONNECTION
#1509 Posted: 01:53:38 15/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Omg agreed.

SOMEONE TAKE THESE DRAGONS ISRJNERIGOEFKBFEIFEIJBNFEBNFEB
#1510 Posted: 01:59:37 15/10/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
TWINS HAVE A SPIRITUAL CONNECTION

DON'T LISTEN TO THIS HERETIC, THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE THE SAME TERTIARY COLOR. BUY MY EYE-SEARING MIRROR INSTEAD!

Quote: shorty
they need an option to search for colors in the AH
it would make life so much easier

I actually bought a Beige Tiger/Black/Shadow Ridgeback female. Are you still looking for one?
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#1511 Posted: 02:03:57 15/10/2013
What in the name of Shadowbinder did I miss O3O.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#1512 Posted: 02:07:29 15/10/2013
Good thing I have a Beige/Obsidian male dragon. They won't be able to breed until 17 days, however.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:07:45 15/10/2013 by Darkrai Doll
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#1513 Posted: 02:14:24 15/10/2013
Little late, but I...think people buy the Thunder Slashes from the battle marketplace and then resell it at high prices, or maybe this is some sort of inside joke we're missing out on. Slash Party! THUNDER THUNDEr STORM IN THE AH?! I have no idea

If you are looking for certain dragons, posting in the Dragons Wanted forum actually REALLY works...I have so many responses to my thread and people are just throwing their dragons at me, and asking me if I want to be on pinglists etc... but that's for seafoam dragons, and they are pretty popular...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:14:41 15/10/2013 by Wild
#1514 Posted: 02:20:13 15/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Trix Master 100

We had an auction.
#1515 Posted: 03:00:08 15/10/2013
Quote: Trix Master 100

We had an auction.

Oh. Okay.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#1516 Posted: 05:32:16 15/10/2013
Oh my goodness I didn't know her auction was gonna end soon, so I hurried up and picked her up.
[User Posted Image]
---
icon from Empoh
#1517 Posted: 12:10:58 15/10/2013
I'd have been happier if they added the exalting bonus on Guardians.... e_e

I AM TEMPTED TO MAKE THAT FREAKING RP SO YOU STOP COMPLAINING BUT WHAT DA FACK WITH DA PLOT.

*gracefully licks my skydancer* .. um. yeah. nobody saw anything.
[User Posted Image]
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#1518 Posted: 12:21:38 15/10/2013
I love those PCs HDAZ. They're beautiful.
#1519 Posted: 12:35:39 15/10/2013
As for the RP...
Maybe you guys could add humans? Because they do mention other races that brought primitive religions... so, perhaps humans have started draining the deities' powers for their own use, weakening them and thus we fight against them? I haven't read the entire lorebook, so, maybe I'm missing some stuff. Someone should be humans too, I guess.

Apologies. I just now pretty much realized that humans have gone extinct after that explosion (maybe they could return to the planet or something still, though?)
Anyway, perhaps just like with humans, there can be kingdoms? As in, there are some enormous clans that formed bigger cities until they formed a kingdom. Perhaps some kingdoms can have mixed flights, while others are conservative and greatly dislike any other clan and accept only the members of one flight, or flight that is as similar as possible to them. So that all creates a conflict between kingdoms.

and i'm just giving ideas since you guys have been complaining about the rp for at least 3 weeks and no one has made it yet. it's annoying. e.e
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:18:26 15/10/2013 by Spyro-Fan
#1520 Posted: 15:01:46 15/10/2013
Sacrifice my body and make the RP out of it...

I actually like your idea, Spyro-Fan. It could be an alternative reality or a an alternative future, or something along those lines, where dragons are not separated by Flight, but by Kingdom, and there are some still firm believers in the Flight system, a kind of rebellious sector. There could also be groups wanting no separation at all by kingdom.

We could combine this with my plot, where within this alternative world the deities seem to vanish, and all power, and lands begin to wither, causing a crisis. Perhaps the Flight sector could try to take hold of some of the kingdom capitols at this time, causing panic. Many would preach, at first, that this was all their fault and the Flight system needs to be in place...

But there are those that will realize that the Deities would have forced the Flight system back if they really wanted it. The fear of the general population may, though, create a greater separation in dragons than ever before.

Groups could be sent out, searching for the Great Seers, and other highly magically adept creatures that are neutral in their affiliation, with grey eyes, and so, their abilities stem from something else - perhaps something much darker...

The world of FR HAS humanoid type-creatures, like centaurs, dyrads and lamia [sic?]...so we could have an elf species that seems much like humans or something in this alternative world.

MEANWHILE coliseum freezes *burns alive*

The new Snapper lore. My, my...

MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE A DS FR SKYPE GROUP /runs away
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:02:35 15/10/2013 by Wild
#1521 Posted: 15:53:12 15/10/2013
I don't know what's wrong with me when I'm reading your messages, Wild. I don't know if my English isn't as advanced yet to process everything I've just read properly, or am I just really stupid because you're more 'wordy'. XD

That could be a good idea. As with those gray eyes, maybe, for whatever reason, those dragons have started to turn towards the Shade? Maybe they believe it's stronger than their deities, so in fear they'll all perish, they start worshiping it so the Shade may spare them. Perhaps they get so much into worshiping it that they start many conflicts among other clans to force them into worshiping the Shade, otherwise it is going to wipe them all out.

And since there are less and less believers in any FR god, as you said, the land begins to wither, gods don't have such great power as they used to, so all the dragons try to figure out how to survive it all without gods ''guiding them'', and as I said, they start forming cities and few kingdoms, and the kings/queens act as if they're gods.

Yet there could be other clans, either within those kingdoms or in some neutral zones, that still believe in gods and that the whole planet can function only with them, so they start 'promoting' them again, trying to re-convert all the dragons to their original flight god, so the planet doesn't become a wreck.

Oh yeah, I forgot about those creatures. I thought that people could make a dragon character and give them a familiar as a companion, either a centaur or a hummingbird, whatever. It'd be cool to have some smaller tribes with those humanoid creatures, but then again I doubt anyone would like to play a role as an elf instead of a dragon.

WALL OF TEXT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I JUST SAID SO IF SOMETHING MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL WELL MAKE SOME SENSE OUT OF IT.

oh gosh, the groups. i barely say anything in the group with my closest friends let alone this. DX
#1522 Posted: 16:17:52 15/10/2013
Yess. The Shade is, at the moment, unknown, but it seems different from the deities. The Deities are the essences of their element, and are bound to their world as long as their element is there - and because they used their powers to create the dragons in the world of FR, they need to depend on them in order to remain "stable". They, the deities, will never be "gone", but much weaker against the Shade, or at least it should be that way in the RP. Perhaps the Shade can possess these grey-eyed dragons, which in turn makes them all have pure black eyes.

Hmmm. If anyone wants to play humanoid creatures, I wouldn't stop them, but yeah...it would probably be mostly dragons in the RP.

You make perfect sense, at least to me. I'm probably the one being a bit too scattered with my ideas, but yeah...I am a wordy person. :x

AAH It's okay
Just can't post some-

Also what do you all think of the new exalting bonuses?
#1523 Posted: 16:41:18 15/10/2013
Yeah, pretty much that. I feel like if you guys make the RP with that plot, it'd all look like a crazy religious war. XD

I often get lost in a wall of text. I can understand it but when there's too much of it I get lost, so I have to re-read it. I guess that's because I don't read books so much, maybe I should forget about the headache and read an actual book, something simple for a beginning, instead of stuff that I stumble upon online. But being wordy is goooood I wish I was as wordy as you aaah ;__;

If they make those exalting bonuses every day, then that would be really cool. But of course, with different breeds, genes and colours. I guess that's just their way of making up for the bad economy.
#1524 Posted: 16:54:02 15/10/2013
Wonderful, it'd be like dS in the olden days, but maybe with actual flames... I'd probably have a character in the RP that'd remain "bleh" the whole time towards the entire situation.
I can picture one of my dragons having a Queedom, or wanting one...
Shavartu would probably live in an abandoned ruin in the Icy lands, she does not get along "well" with others, or maybe others just don't get along with her.

[User Posted Image]

Perfectly trustworthy Spiral right there...right...

Aah, yes. I'm very used to writing walls of text, and I love reading, usually, but I also get lost sometimes and have to backtrack. Reading a lot of stuff at once does make almost everyone forget a few things about it, I think there was a study about that too... wordy can be good, but sometimes I'm just dramatic. :x

Yeah, I hope they do it with different breeds. There's too many "commons" that are selling for the same as Plentifuls, and while it's a nice time when you are a buyer, it's not so great when you are a seller. I think they will have another plentiful breed next time...maybe they will change it every day, or every week...hmm...
#1525 Posted: 17:12:27 15/10/2013
I still have to listen about religion over Skype whether I like it or not from Observer. He's my friend and all but sometimes I just want to scream at the monitor. ;__;
Same. One of my characters is a queen in my story/RP, and I've already put her in FR, of course. She's such a meanie, but in a very cold, British-posh way. :3

[User Posted Image]
And a perfectly trustworthy Ridgeback right here.
That Spiral looks so cuddly. *pokes its helmet*

Yeah, it's the worst when you need to read some old stuff for book reports. We're now studying about naturalism and realism from literature, so we have to read books that have over 400 pages for our book reports. Hell. Too many details in realism and naturalism, just...argh. At least it's about criminals and murdering people, shouldn't be too boring.

True. Easy for buyers but when you have to sell something, I'd just rather train it and then exalt it. Though I noticed that people sometimes prefer buying adults. My hatchling just wouldn't sell, and once she grew up she got sold instantly.
And let's hope they don't add Imperials and Wildclaws as exalting bonus. o.o;
#1526 Posted: 17:23:41 15/10/2013
Quote: Spyro-Fan
Though I noticed that people sometimes prefer buying adults. My hatchling just wouldn't sell, and once she grew up she got sold instantly.

Probably because dragons can only battle in the coliseum as adults, and higher levels award more exalting money.

im sick so i didnt go to skool lol
And can someone post a tl;dr on the RP plot? All I managed to read was 'humanz' and 'Shade' and... yeah.
#1527 Posted: 17:28:04 15/10/2013
Oh wow... all dS really has now is FW's random threads, and no anti-FWs around either.
Many of my FR dragons are loosely or directly based on characters from my stories and some RP characters, but none of my nobility or aristocratic characters are on FR...yet...

Helmets with White LEDs in them, SPOOKY /shot
Shavar is so small though, a 1.53 metre long ribbon with not even a metre long wings :x

Well...that is actually quite an interesting subject /looks at murder mysteries in corner. I'm someone who read an entire Geography book even if I didn't have to, I already knew all that I was gonna learn...if that puts you in perspective about my reading habits.

Someone actually bought a 10k Fae with shimmer...even if they wouldn't profit at all from exalting it, even with bonuses...I wish I had some shimmer Faes right now... and yeah, you can make more off training a dragon for 30 minutes (on a good day) and exalting it, then selling it, most the times.
Haha. That would be funny, but yeah...I doubt they would. I've seen people exalt Imperials before though, one of them was named "Poopeater", and it was level 10 or something, so they only got 30k. RICH PEOPLE...... . .. the reactions to some of those exaltations were pretty fun, but got old when it got so dramatic on Tumblr.
#1528 Posted: 17:28:10 15/10/2013
Dragons start making cities and kingdoms.

They pretty much get divided by flights and smaller clans that still care for flight gods.

Flight gods start losing their powers/strength because kings and queens force dragons into thinking they're gods instead.

There are dragons that worship Shade because they're scared ****less of it and their eyes turn gray/black, they're ''flightless'', and try to convert other dragons in hostile ways.
#1529 Posted: 17:33:34 15/10/2013
Quote: Spyro-Fan
Dragons start making cities and kingdoms.

They pretty much get divided by flights and smaller clans that still care for flight gods.

Flight gods start losing their powers/strength because kings and queens force dragons into thinking they're gods instead.

There are dragons that worship Shade because they're scared ****less of it and their eyes turn gray/black, they're ''flightless'', and try to convert other dragons in hostile ways.

That actually sounds like a great plot. If not a bit religion-y.

Are humans still going to be included, or are they going to remain extinct, while dragons build off on their ruins?
#1530 Posted: 17:42:38 15/10/2013
The staff have never confirmed they were exactly "human", but their civilization were a lot like it... I think that the dragons will just build off the ruins and such they find, with the aid of the FR humanaoid animals.

[User Posted Image]

I may get a scroll of eternal youth for this Spiral here. eue
I don't even like pink... but fits the character.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:43:27 15/10/2013 by Wild
#1531 Posted: 17:45:40 15/10/2013
@Wild
You should write a description for your OC FR dragons. :D
[mini edit] didn't notice you do have a description oops. /goes to read it
And yeaaaah my precious Atera is supposed to be Naoki's mate in my lair, but I bred her with another Ridgeback because I told the owner I'd give them his kid. I got only one egg but Atera is such a whore now. XD

Maybe she flaps with the feathers on her birdskull mask for more support in air? *shot*

Oh god, I'd never do that. I never even touched my geography book because we never use it... but if anything, I like to go through my English workbook and solve every single thing I can during those 45 minutes of sitting in boredom while everybody else is struggling to pronounce ''I am'' during the oral exam.

Faes look nice with shimmer. I wish I had more Faes but they make no profit with breeding and they'd just take up all the space...

@Darkrai
I am not sure. I'd say it'd be cool to have humans, or as Wild mentioned, elves, but I feel like nobody would really like to control them in the RP.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:48:11 15/10/2013 by Spyro-Fan
#1532 Posted: 17:58:32 15/10/2013
I'm sure someone can control both humanoid(s) and dragons. Although I'd prefer it being mainly dragons, with creatures such as centaurs and serthis..es/nagas.
I'm guessing that the Sunbeam Ruins (Light Flight territory) would make do for the biggest, most glorious city.

@Wild: Your Sprial's going to stay adorable. Uselessly adorable.
#1533 Posted: 18:05:22 15/10/2013
I need to write more descriptions, and update them... I'll probably add one to Pen(umbra) soon...ha ha someone selling scroll of eternal youth for 399 gems?? Why would anyone spend that when they can just buy it from the gem marketplace that has a unlimited supply, for 350 gems?
Lefty has a load of childs... only about one of them stayed with the clan. I have to get an accent blueprint sometime to make her "complete", changing her Pearl and the colour of her belly.

I tend to get ahead on things like that as well, when I can...when I was in regular school, that is.

I only really like male faes with Shimmer. They also eat all your insects... I know that too well...
#1534 Posted: 18:32:38 15/10/2013
True, it'd be better if we stick to the creatures in FR world instead of adding new ones.

You made a pretty nice description for Lefty. And you draw so well. I wish I'm as skilled in Photoshop. My Wacom hates me and I suck with brushes.
Oh cool. I might get a skin or accent for Atera, to hide that hideous sunshine wing, but I have only 50 gems or so.

Urgh I know that too well with my Skydancers. And Ridgebacks are terrible too. I run out of seafood and insects in 3 days... I can't feed them all. D;
And I have to say that it seems like females look kinda better than males with many breeds. Maybe, I don't know. Imperials and Ridgebacks both look really nice, but as for others, I dunno. I kinda prefer females.
#1535 Posted: 20:58:09 15/10/2013
[User Posted Image]

Should I go for him? Planning to breed him with a Skydancer-to-be.
Colour range: http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=5,10,22,5,43,51,1
#1536 Posted: 22:24:29 15/10/2013 | Topic Creator
whats a skype
#1537 Posted: 22:35:15 15/10/2013
whats a skype

A chatting program
---
icon from Empoh
#1538 Posted: 22:36:12 15/10/2013
whats a skype

Skype /ˈskaɪp/ is a freemium voice-over-IP service and instant messaging client that is currently developed by the Microsoft Skype Division. The name originally derived from "sky" and "peer".

Skype was first released in August 2003; it was written by Estonian developers Ahti Heinla, Priit Kasesalu, and Jaan Tallinn, Danish Janus Friis, and Swedish Niklas Zennström, who had also originally developed Kazaa. Skype had 663 million registered users as of the end of 2010. It was bought by Microsoft in 2011 for $8.5 billion. Microsoft's Skype division headquarters is in Luxembourg, but most of the development team and 44% of the overall employees of the division are still situated in Tallinn and Tartu, Estonia.

The service allows users to communicate with peers by voice using a microphone, video by using a webcam, and instant messaging over the Internet. Phone calls may be placed to recipients on the traditional telephone networks. Calls to other users within the Skype service are free of charge, while calls to landline telephones and mobile phones are charged via a debit-based user account system. Skype has also become popular for its additional features, including file transfer, and videoconferencing. Competitors include SIP and H.323-based services, such as Linphone and Google Voice.

Unlike most other VoIP services, Skype is a hybrid peer-to-peer and client–server system. It makes use of background processing on computers running Skype software, and this is reflected in Skype's original proposed name of Sky Peer-to-Peer.

Some network administrators have banned Skype on corporate, government, home and education networks, citing reasons such as inappropriate usage of resources, excessive bandwidth usage, and security concerns.
#1539 Posted: 23:24:22 15/10/2013
I have a feeling that if either Wild or I don't make that RP for you guys, no one will. XD
#1540 Posted: 00:13:54 16/10/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
STOOPID FAE WON'T SELLLLL

Exalt it for bonus doe.
---
icon from Empoh
First | Previous | Page 31 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me