Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 18 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34
Draconia School Remake [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#851 Posted: 21:31:47 07/10/2013
ooc: A little bit of godmoding Wyrstel.
---
SC
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#852 Posted: 22:17:41 07/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Firefly tried to get the bubble to slow down so that it wouldn't crash into something and break, but she didn't help it much. As it rolled into the tunnel, she paused to take a deep breath.
"That would be a good guess. I suppose we should keep going then." She said. She then made the bubble move forward at a slower pace. She was in no hurry to literally run into anything evil down here.

Mr. Silverdash wasn't going to give up without a fight, however. He created a strong gust of wind around him to blow away the mist. He might not be able to fight it, but he could at least keep it away from him. As the wind blew back the mist in a circle around him, he created a ball of ice around his body, much like Aretis's bubble. The gust of wind would keep the mist away from him long enough for the ice ball to be fully formed, which it now was. The ice ball may not have been the strongest form of defense, but it was a start. However, the threat still remained, and the others were still in danger.

Mr. Nightdoom hurried to Mrs. Rainbowwind, soon finding her. He noticed the mist and the other figures as well. He would have to hide in his veil of shadow to avoid any danger. He couldn't help them with the mist, or the visions they were already affected with, but he could get them out of the school. Coal pulled Mrs. Rainbowwind and the young dragon into his veil of shadow and began to move them outside with the others. The art teacher was still mentally trapped in the illusion, but at least she would be safer outside with the others.

Outside, the other teachers and the students that had made it out were all gathered together. Mrs. Airazor was keeping the mist bay with her wind element. While she held it back, Mr. Leafstorm and Mrs. Dewdrop created a tough, rocky dome around the group to keep the mist from getting to them. They would wait there for everyone else before doing anything.

Meanwhile, Scarlet had finished her lunch, and knew nothing of the chaos that ensued elsewhere. She had no idea of what Alzandor had done to her school, and that a strange mist was basically taking over the campus. Still, she had to admit to herself that she was slightly curious as to what he wanted to show her.
"Alright, I'm done eating. What did you want to show me?" She asked him.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#853 Posted: 22:43:15 07/10/2013
Icestorm was getting worried about Mr. Silverdash and wanted to do something instead of sitting around for help. "I.....I can't sit around and do nothing! I got to help Mr. Silverdash!!" He said as he used his dark matter element to creat a small hole in the dome and running out into the mist. He headed to where he last saw Mr. Silverdash.
---
SC
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#854 Posted: 00:44:17 08/10/2013
The mist wraps around Icestorm threaten to swallow him up as he moves deeper and deeper into the mist. Images and sounds evelope him as he moves further and further into it. There seems to be no end or beginning to the sea of mist that surrounds him.

As the teachers and students are protected within their barrier, a voice speaks. The mist continues to reach out toward the barrier but this time it is not alone. Swarms of spectres begin their march toward the barrier that had been made. Terrifying howls echo from the spectres as they march.

I continue to walk with Rainbowwind holding her claw, but my mind is lost with her in the illusion. Within my mind the two us search for a way to escape the world we are trapped in. No matter what obstacles we come across I will not let go of her.

Alzandor smiles and reaches out his claw.

"Shall we my dear," he says.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#855 Posted: 01:49:20 08/10/2013
Aretis's bubble nearly crashed into Mr. Silverdash's. Aretis grunted and his concentration broke, the shards of light shattering everywhere. Aretis groaned, realizing just how much of a toll that kind of spell took on his body. Aretis wasn't sure he could create another and the mist was closing in fast.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#856 Posted: 02:43:49 08/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"I guess we shall." Scarlet says to him as she takes his paw.

Mr. Silverdash quickly took notice of Firefly and Aretis. He made an opening in his ice ball and brought them both inside, closing the gap back up behind them.
"Mr. Silverdash! What are you doing here?" Firefly asked, a little surprised to see him in a tunnel.
"I could ask the two of you the same thing. Are you alright?" He asked gently.
"I'm fine." She replied. She glanced at Aretis. "But I think Aretis is wiped out."
"I need to get you two out of here. It isn't safe."

Mr. Nightdoom made it back to the others with Mrs. Rainbowwind and the young dragon. Before entering the barrier they had created, he noticed creatures gathering outside. He heard their howls and grew terribly concerned for the safety of the students. As he entered the barrier, he released the art teacher and the student from the shadow veil. Then he removed the veil and approached Mr. Leafstorm. Branch and the others were hearing the howls as well.

"Branch, hordes of spectres are gathering. They're coming for us. We must either flee or fight, otherwise we're sitting ducks, and this barrier won't protect us for long." Coal said.

"Coal, our first priority is protecting the students, and not everyone is present. We should wait for the others."

"I believe Comet would want us to get the students to safety. He said to flee if it got too dangerous. I believe that it has. We can't stay here. We must abandon the school."

"As well as Comet and the others?"

"They'll be alright, but we can't wait on them forever. I brought back Mrs. Rainbowwind and a student, but their minds are lost in some illusion. We don't have much time to help anyone else. We must act now."

"Very well. We will flee to safety. When the coast is clear, we will return for the others. Coal, can you shroud in a shadow veil for our protection?"

"I can try, but hiding so many at once will drain a lot of my energy."

"But we can't just fly off and have the spectres pick us off one at a time, and creating an earth shield in the air would be too cumbersome for flight."

"Then we may have no choice but to wage war on these spectres."

"We don't even know if they can be harmed by our attacks. How would we defeat them?"

"By any means necessary. Even if it means we would have to risk our lives holding them off while the students escaped. We must protect them at all costs."

"You're absolutely right. But someone still needs to stay with the students, and not all of them have a home to go back to for safety."

"Then perhaps we divide the roles. Some teachers stay to fight, while some flee to protect the students."

"Then who stays and who goes?"

"Those who would make fine warriors should stay, while those who would maker better caretakers should go with the students."

"That sounds reasonable. We will divide the teachers that way. I already have ideas of who should be where."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:46:46 08/10/2013 by Cynder09
#857 Posted: 04:18:22 08/10/2013
Icestorm used his wind element to keep the mist at bay. "You do not frighten me Alzandor!! You will never break my spirit nor the spirits of the others!!" He yelled out. As he reached the tunnel he saw Mr. Silverdash, Firefly, Aretis in the ice sheld, and then he saw Alzandor. "You!! You will not take away my friends like you did wiyth my family!!" He charged at Alzandor and as Icestorm did he began to emit a blue aura that everyone could see; his eyes began to glow blue and his tail spike, spines, and horns turned into blue flames changing Icestorm's appearance a little.

Ooc: Tell me if I'm over doing it a little. smilie;
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:19:31 08/10/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#858 Posted: 06:30:09 08/10/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Unless I misread something, I don't think Alzandor is even in the tunnel anymore. He disappeared after talking with Mr. Silverdash, leaving him to get stuck in the mist. And just glowing with a blue aura isn't breaking the rules, so long as you don't do anything too overpowered with that. Spikes and stuff turning into blue flames is fine. Heck, Scarlet can light her whole body on fire.
---
#859 Posted: 18:19:49 08/10/2013
Two tall blue and white specters raise their hands and the others stop. They walk over to the barrier and the female places her hand on the barrier, while the male stands with his hand raised and the other specters halt their advances, even backing away from the barrier under they are behind him. Also the howling ceases as the specters return inside the building waiting. The female's voice is gentle like the coming of spring after winter. As soon as the male is certain that the other specters will not advance he joins his wife. His voice is like hers.

"We wish to speak with the teachers. No harm shall become of you," they say touching the barrier with their blue and white hands. The truth of their words is evident in their voices and as they touch the barrier great warmth wraps around all within keeping them warm and comfortable. All the while the other specters are beginning to get restless. Their eyes gaze at the barrier waiting, waiting.

Back where Icestorm and the others are however, the howls of the same specters that are waiting to attack the barrier can be heard all around them. The mist swirls about them but as a specter sneaks up on Silverdash and reaches toward him, the mist acts quickly devouring the specter and saving the teacher from harm. However the ranks of specters continue to grow. Among them however is a massive creature. Not much can be seen of it but its golden eyes gaze hungrily at them. As the swarm is about to reach them the mist wraps around them and they find themselves elsewhere with the other missing students. Four figures are visible guarding the entrances into the area. The figures look like hounds, snow-white hounds with silvery eyes. They see the new group enter and run around them several times creating a warm blanket that they drape protectively over them, before returning to their positions.

Alzandor takes her paw and leads her over to a passage with two dragons standing over it. The dragons at fist seems to be only stone but as Alzandor reaches the pass, their eyes glow and they move. They gaze at Scarlet and a smile forms on their face as they speak.

"Scarlet, it is a pleasure to meet you at last. We are The Keepers, we guard the passages into our friend and master, Alzandor's lair. Enter and be welcome," they say as they open the sealed doors of the passage with their tails."

Alzandor leads Scarlet into the passage and torches light up all around them illuminating the passage. Spectral guards watch her as she passes, while shadows move in the darkness around them. As they reach a great door, Alzandor raises his other paw and speak in the language of the dead. The door opens in his sanctum. All kinds of things lay on pedestals or hang on walls, however in the very center of the room there a deep violet crystals vibrating with great power and humming as burning runes appear and disappear.
#860 Posted: 19:01:11 08/10/2013
Quote: Wyrstel

Back where Icestorm and the others are however, the howls of the same specters that are waiting to attack the barrier can be heard all around them. The mist swirls about them but as a specter sneaks up on Silverdash and reaches toward him, the mist acts quickly devouring the specter and saving the teacher from harm. However the ranks of specters continue to grow. Among them however is a massive creature. Not much can be seen of it but its golden eyes gaze hungrily at them. As the swarm is about to reach them the mist wraps around them and they find themselves elsewhere with the other missing students. Four figures are visible guarding the entrances into the area. The figures look like hounds, snow-white hounds with silvery eyes. They see the new group enter and run around them several times creating a warm blanket that they drape protectively over them, before returning to their positions.

Icestorm uses his powerful aura breath at the hounds not knowing that they are trying to protect him, Mr. Silverdash, Firefly, and Aretis. "Stay back you demons!" He hissed at the hound like figures. Icestorm's aura started to flicker from blue to a red and back again. The blue fire on him went from big bright blue flames to a much smaller dim flames. Icestorm's body was beginning to look very strained from his Aura Form he was currently in. He began to pant and sweet began to form on his face but he would not let his friends be harmed by the mist nor anything.

Ooc: Icestorm can only use his aura breath when he is in his Aura Form and he can only go into his Aura Form when he is in extreme danger. I'm going to edit Icestorm's character sheet to put this in.
---
SC
#861 Posted: 20:14:05 08/10/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Ah, I see. That's fine then. And, Wyrstel, where exactly is this passage? Since it only took them a second to get there, it makes it seem like it's in Scarlet's office, which it shouldn't be. It shouldn't be that close to the school, let alone inside it. So unless Alzandor teleported somehow, or it's all an illusion, there should have been some traveling first before getting to the passage. Scarlet can teleport, but she wouldn't have known where to go.

"And how are we supposed to believe that? Do they really expect us to come out of our barrier, just to be killed?" Coal muttered under his breath. Branch glanced at him, then walked over to the edge of the barrier close to the spectres that were on the other side.

"I am Branch Leafstorm, the history instructor. What business do you have here? Why have you come? Are you working for someone? Were you summoned, perhaps to fight us?" He asked. His voice was firm and serious, with a commanding tone that a leader would have.

"It certainly doesn't look safe...." Firefly muttered as she noticed not only the mist, but strange creatures that had gathered outside the ice ball. Mr. Silverdash noticed them as well.
"We need to get out of here quickly." He said. Then he saw Icestorm. They couldn't leave him behind. "Icestorm!" Comet called out. He then opened up a hole in his ice ball. "Get in! We can't stay here!"

Scarlet was quiet at first as she looked around at everything. "This is your lair?" She finally asked, her voice nearly a whisper. "Why did you bring me here?"
---
#862 Posted: 20:45:47 08/10/2013
"No I will not back down!" Icestorm said as his blue flames were almost completely out except for some flickers of blue hear and there. He was now panting more heavily and his head began to drupe down. "I...*pant*.....I won't back down! *pant*" His blue flames then went out and his blue aura slowly disappeared. "G-go....*pant*.....leave me! I.'ll....*pant*.....I'll only slow you down!" He then went unconscious and collapsed to the ground extremely weak from his aura form.
---
SC
#863 Posted: 23:00:08 08/10/2013 | Topic Creator
But Mr. Silverdash refused to leave any student behind to fend for themselves. He gently picked up Icestorm and placed him inside the ice ball with the others, and the hole closed up.
"Hold onto him, we're getting out of here." He said. Firefly nodded and held onto Icestorm. Mr. Silverdash then turned around and began walking forward, making the ice ball start to roll out of the tunnel.
---
#864 Posted: 01:19:11 09/10/2013
A few moments later Icestorm's tail spike, spines, and horns slowly reformed as if by magic. They appeared slightly burned. His wholebody was limp and exhausted. He made a slight monning sound as they moved out of the tunnel. He started to say something in his weakend state. "I won't............back..............down. I won't back down." He said weakly.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:00:43 09/10/2013 by Spyroconvexity
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#865 Posted: 04:25:11 09/10/2013
Lily approached the school and used her wind element to send the mist back away from her. She created a cyclone of wind around her to keep the mist away from her as she moved through the halls, heading toward the cafeteria, hoping to help some of the students there. Still, her wind element wasn't that strong yet, and she didn't know how big she could make her cyclone, so she didn't know how many students she could help at once.
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#866 Posted: 18:04:58 09/10/2013
OCC: I have been gone like 4ever, sorry about that.... But i have made my own recap (yes i have read them all smilie). I will continue outside the school so that the fact that my character does not know what is happening makes more sence. I hope i am still welcome.

Red was taking a nap outside the school, knowing nothing about the panic in the school. Then suddenly he felt that someone threw water at his face. Red woke up shaking his head "Okey who did that". He did not see anyone only a pool of water which was pretty weird because it has not rained. "What is this, show your self!" Red shouted.

Then a voice from the pool of water started to speak " Well have you totally lost your sense of humor, i was sure that you would figure it out immediately". After he had said this poll turned back to a dragon. "it has been some time now, eh little brother" he said.

Red was bit confused at first, then he said "Blue what are you doing here! Are you not in some mission or something". It could be seen from Reds face that he was not too happy to see his brother.

Blue smiled " Well are you not happy to see me? Yes i was in a mission for long time at summer but i finally finished it. And now there is no jobs available so few days before the school started i made a contract of employment here as a caretaker so that i will get some money if it takes long before i get my next job".

Red was shaking his head " You are going to work in here!This must be my "lucky" day. How did they even took you in, i would have been sure that someone had heard about the jobs you are doing normally"

Blue nodded "Yes i thought about it my self too, but i saw that even when you are an excellent bounty hunter, you still do not have fame everywhere heheh...."

" What ever i will go back to school now, i have missed to many lessons anyway, i hope that you enjoy cleaning the floors in here" Red said and started to walk towards the school.

" Well there might be some cleaning up to do indeed, look at the school, i saw that when i came here and planed to go to see what is happening, but then i saw you sleeping like always and thought that you should see that too" Blue said with sarcastic voice

"What is that" Red thought and started to run towards the school, blue followed him. When he arrived there he saw the group outside the school " Hey could somebody say what is happening in here?".

Occ: I hope that is okey ( i mean the contract of employment of Blue, the Character Sheet at under)

Name: Blue
Elements: Water
Personality: He likes to make jokes almost about everything. He is very cool and self-confident. For most he does not talk much, but when he does he for most is very mean and does not care about others problems, but he is pretty clever and he knows how to talk himself out from troubles.
Appearance: He is fully black dragon, not very big. He has two blue vertical lines on his back and two at his face ( going through his eyes up to the forehead). Those blue lines are the reason behind his name, which later lead to the parents decision of giving Red his name because of his red colour.
Other: Blue is Reds brother. He has got his Water element from his mother (when Red has got his fire element (which he is not using) from their dad). He has always been training very much with his element which has made him very powerful with it, but his melee skills are not very good. He can do all kinds of tricks with his water element (like turning to a pool of water). He has been a bounty hunter for long time. When he ones at young dragon made a deal with an adult dragon, that if he steals something from one house he will get a reward, he did do that and got some money. After that he has been taking jobs if it includes money and he has got pretty famous, he has got the nickname "The drowned one" because when his jobs do include killing he always makes his victims drown inside a ball of water, he almost enjoys watching when the victims try to get out. Red does know about this, but their parents do not. Red would have told that, but because he is pretty creed it was easy to Blue to pay him so that he promised not to tell what kind of jobs he is doing when he does not visit his home for long time. Normally Blue has jobs so that he can not even do them all but at summer after his last job there has not been any, that is the reason why he did come to the school for work.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:13:32 09/10/2013 by cyndego
#867 Posted: 18:12:34 09/10/2013
OOC: They did teleport away from the school but now Scarlet must find her way back alone, until she runs into another piece of his soul.

The hounds block Silverdash's party's path. Their silvery eyes glisten as they speak. One even touches Icestorm restoring his strength back to his body.

"Turn back now, it is not safe. Great dangers lie beyond the tunnels. Alone you will die. Soon we will be ready to move out and leave this place, but you must be patient. The impatient will surely die," they say firmly and with concern. The truth of their words is like a mountain crumbling on top of Silverdash and the others.

Back at the barrier the specters have waited long enough. They spill out toward the barrier determined to destroy it. The male Keeper blasts ice at the swarms of specters.

"We're running out of time. The Soulless are already beginning to break my barrier. We must hurry," he says as he continue to fire balls of ice at the Soulless. The female Keeper nods and takes Branch's paw. Great warmth fills him and the woman transform into a dragoness spirit which is completely blueish white. The male transforms as will into a dragon that is blue and white. Summoning a large amount of his strength, the dragon spirit male creates a massive three layered wall of ice in front of the Soulless. The Soulless howl with fury and start to hammer away at the defense. The male dragon spirit joins his wife and speaks along with his wife.

"Put your paw to our chests and you will see for yourself that we mean no harm. My defense will only hold so long. With the vast numbers of Soulless hammering away it could maybe last a few hours at most, the male dragon spirit says. If you are questioning your instinct because of our master, Alzandor, know this. The soul of our master has been shattered and scattered within the worlds of illusion. What you see is the silent cold and hurt piece that is left. Only by finding and uniting the pieces will he be whole again. Only the will he be his true self. One key to healing his shattered form is a young white dragon, while the other is the one he loves. we cannot remain much longer but...The Dragon spirit steps forward and handing Branch a glowing blue and white orb. Take this with you and should you find yourself in danger say this: Danger, Danger Everywhere, Secrets lie Where we least Expect. When you say this the shattered pieces of our master's soul will form into what we are now or something else like it to protect and guide you to safety. We have little time left but before we go know this Branch, we were once teachers slain by a great evil and preserved both in memory and being by Alzandor. Trust the white hounds, they will help you in your quest and they will protect you from the great many dangers that lie within the worlds of illusion. Farewell Branch and take care..." With that the dragon and dragonness spirits becomes a sea of flower petals that swirl around the barrier before falling to the ground. A thick wall of trees with layers of thorny vines form in front of the barrier adding to the defense.

Alzandor smiles at Scarlet and replies.

"I led you here because I trust you Scarlet. I have never felt so safe around anyone than I do around you. I am at your service dragonness, However I must tell you this, I love you Scarlet. I've felt this way ever since I first saw you. However we cannot be together till I am whole again. Long ago do to terrible things that happened in my past, this happened. Untold pain and sorrow shattered me into many pieces, to be scattered with the my own or others memories. Anyone that knew or knows me holds a piece of soul. Please my love, find my pieces of my soul and unite them again, so we can be together. Even now I can only stay so long. This is my curse till I whole. As he pours his heart out to the dragonness his body begins to crack and fall apart. Tears fall down his cheeks as he reaches out to touch Scarlet's face. His final words as he become a pile of glass beside her is: So beautiful, so beautiful..."
#868 Posted: 20:03:00 09/10/2013
As the hound touched Icestorm he growned a little. His horns, tail spike, and spines were slightly burned from his aura form.
---
SC
#869 Posted: 22:25:42 09/10/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: That's fine, cyndego. Nice to have you back. I suppose Scarlet could know of Blue's job history and hire him because of his past, though she'll try to make him loyal to her.

"The be fair, nowhere is safe." Mr. Silverdash says to the hounds. "I can't just sit by and do nothing. I am the vice principal. I have a school to protect, staff members to save, and students to escort to safety. It is my duty, and so far, I am failing miserably. I must do something to help them." He insisted. Firefly looked at him worriedly.

"But what could we even do to help? We can't fight the mist, that strange dragon disappears before we can do anything, and there are other creatures about. This is all just so strange. It may not be safe anywhere, but it certainly seems safer in here than it does out there." Firefly said.

Branch Leafstorm is left standing there quietly, holding the orb they have given him. He was just shocked and overwhelmed by all that has happened, and was currently left speechless. Then Coal Nightdoom walked over to him and nudged him.

"Branch, we have to do something. Whether it be flee, fight, or another course of action, we must somehow act. Staying here will only bring about our demise. So what is our plan? What do we do?" He questioned. Branch snapped out of his current state and looked at him.

"I'm not so sure myself, but..." He trailed off and glanced at the orb in his paw. "I suppose we should do as the spectres suggested. We restore Alzandor to his full self."

"Now you're being insane. How can we trust them? How do we know that once Alzandor is fully restored that he won't come after us and kill us all? How do we know that all of our problems will just go away?"

"I'm afraid that I don't possess those answers, my friend. But one thing is for certain, we must do something. If there even a small chance that we can fix this mess by restoring Alzandor, then it may be worth a try."

"And if things only get worse instead?" Coal asked. Branch sighed.

"Then we must face those consequences and deal with them. I know it is a risky shot, but it is perhaps the only shot we have." He replied. Then Coal sighed.

"Then I am with you, Branch."

Scarlet was just speechless for a moment. She never expected this. She didn't know what to think or what to do. She didn't really even know this dragon and now all of a sudden she was entrusted with restoring his soul. It surely didn't sound like an easy task. She looked all around here, confused, lost, wondering what to do.

"But what am I supposed to do? Where do I even go? How do I even restore you? I don't understand. How am I supposed to know how to help you? I've never done anything like this before. How do you even know that I can? What if I fail? What if I'm not strong enough to accomplish something like this on my own? I shouldn't be entrusted with someone's soul. That's too much responsibility. You're probably far better off finding someone else to help you." She muttered quietly, her voice nearly a whisper. Scarlet hung her head down low, just staring down at the broken pieces of glass around her.
---
#870 Posted: 23:15:45 09/10/2013
Icestorm started to come to. "Wh-where am I? What happened?"
---
SC
#871 Posted: 04:22:56 10/10/2013
OOC: Welcome back, cyndego. smilie

Lily made her way into the cafeteria, still successfully managing to keep the mist away from her with her windy cyclone. Her heart sank when she saw all the young dragons in the room. How would she ever get them all out? They didn't even seem to notice the green mist rolling into the room. They would soon be overtaken. Taking a deep breath, Lily stood in the door and mustered all her strength, trying desperately to create a giant cyclone that would keep the mist out of the room. She knew it was a fool's attempt. She knew she wasn't strong enough, nor experienced enough with her wind element. But she didn't know what else to do. And she had to do something! She had to help somehow!
---
#872 Posted: 07:01:28 10/10/2013
OOC: Thank you very much both of you, it is nice to be back smilie Yeah that sounds good, and Blue of course just thought that he got lucky and was able to get the job at the school because the principal (Scarlet) did not recognize him.

Blue did overheard Branch and Coal he landed and walked to them " What ever you are talking about i do not like it at all, i hope you two do realize that this is a blackmail. That Alzandor you where talking about is behind this all if i am not wrong? So he is trying to make you do what he wants with that mist attack and like i think you know when the one sending the blackmail gets what he wants ..... well that is not going to be the end of that.. it never has been and never will be."

Red noticed Blue talking to Branch and Coal so he decided to run there and ask " Do you know what on earth is happening here?"
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#873 Posted: 11:40:28 10/10/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Yeah, that makes sense. But Scarlet would want to hire him because she does know who he is.

"Icestorm, you're awake." Firefly smiled a bit. "We tried to leave the tunnel, but those hounds won't let us. They say we'll die or something if we leave. But everyone else is still outside."
"Right, Firefly. We have to get to them. We certainly can't stay here. Sitting put solves nothing." Mr. Silverdash said.

"That may be so, but we can't just sit by and do nothing. We must choose a course of action and act fast, or we may very well lose more than our school." Mr. Leafstorm said.

"Too much is happening, I can tell you that." Coal said to Red. "This is most exciting and eventful first day of school I've ever had. And I don't like it."

"Well, what is everybody standing around for?" Fyra Lavapool huffed as she walked over to the group. "Strange dragons are on campus, there's mist and spectres everywhere, and you all have the nerve to just stand around and chat? Hmph! Now is the time for action, not small talk. You two old coots don't even know what you're doing, do you? You don't cooperate with the enemy and do what they say. You fight them! I'm not going to trust anything that may very well be working for Alzandor. Why in the world should we help him? We should fight and defend the school. I was a warrior before I became a teacher, and I will not run or cooperate with the enemy." She snarled. Branch turned to face her.

"Calm down, Fyra. Don't be so rash. We can't just fight something we know nothing about. Besides, our first priority is to protect the students." Mr. Leafstorm said.

"Fine, then protect the students by NOT cooperating with the enemy. I'm fairly certain that putting them in danger is counterproductive for trying to protect them."

"Well, at least we're discussing an actual plan. Your impulsive nature will only get you in trouble."

"Plan?! By the time you actually decide to do something, you'll all be dead!"

"As if reckless behavior helps you to live any longer." He snarled. Then Coal stepped in between them and growled at both of them.

"Enough! You both are acting like a couple of hatchlings. Fighting solves nothing. We need to work together. We should talk with the other teachers and come with a plan. A good plan." He said, narrowing his gaze on Branch as he finished talking.
---
#874 Posted: 13:10:48 10/10/2013
OOC: Yea of course, but i guess that Scarlet would think that it is a great chance when a well-known bounty hunter asks for a job as a caretaker. That way it would be easy to get him to the school without saying anything about her plans and without any suspicions. After that it would be much easier to hire him to other jobs if needed.

"Well the fact is that we can not help him. If we do, we are just going to help him to get more power which means more trouble. If you want a advice from me, send the students safe and after that try to find a way to stop this mist." Blue said to the teachers.

Red looked at Blue "Well you seem to take your new job seriously....... poser" He thought but did not say anything, Then he turned his head towards the teachers " Yea i have to say the same, normally i would be having troubles with some teachers, but not now and lets just say that i would like that much more right now" Red said to Coal with a little smile, then he continued " But i have to say that i am with Mrs Fyra at this one, we can not do what our enemy says, we have to fight even if we do not know how".
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#875 Posted: 18:50:16 10/10/2013
As Scarlet bows her head, Alzandor's spirit form appears beside her.

"Scarlet, my love, trust in yourself, I do. Even since I met you I felt your strength and courage. You can do this, I know you can. Seek with your heart and you will find a way. I love you, my dear Scarlet. Farewell, my dearest love," the spirit says before vanishing like smoke on the wind.

The hounds converse for a little bit and nod.

"We are ready to head out, but stick close to us, there is danger everywhere and I know not if any of us can fight it. You must trust us we will get you all to safety but only if you trust us," the hounds say.

Back with the other teachers and the students there is loud crack as the first wall of ice breaks. The angry howls of the specters continue as they hammer away at the next wall of ice. Time is running out before the Soulless break the ice barrier and advance toward the only thing protecting the students and teachers.
#876 Posted: 20:54:32 10/10/2013
"Gah!! My head hurts!" He said rubbing it a little. He then looked around seeing the very dark blue almost black scorch marks left behind from his aura breath. "What happened here? Di-did I ma-make those scorch marks?" He asked Firefly while looking little afraid of his surroundings.
---
SC
#877 Posted: 22:38:57 10/10/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Right.

The students and teachers all heard the first ice wall break. The spectres were one step closer to them.
"Oh, we haven't got time for talking and planning!" Fyra growled. "We need to act now! We can't work with the enemy, and we can't waste time while those things break through our barriers. You two were previously discussing a plan, if I overheard correctly. Some teachers stay and fight, while the others take the students to safety, right? Why not do that? Hmm? What's stopping you?"

"You really think that's a good idea?" Branch asked her.

"Yes. I'll stay here and fight. I can lead a group of warriors to victory, or at least stall those things long enough for the students to escape." She said. He sighed and then nodded.

"Very well. We will divide the teachers." Branch said. All of the teachers gathered around. He looked around at all of them, trying to decide who would be better where. "I personally will stay behind with Fyra and help her fight, so Coal, I want you to go with the others and lead them to safety."

"I will do my best, Branch."

"Ivy, Violet, Electra, you all will go with Coal and the students. Keep them safe at all cost." He said. Mrs. Dewdrop, Mrs. Rainbowwind, and Mrs. Staticbolt all nodded. "Skye, Phobius, you two will stay with Fyra and I. We will try to hold them off for as long as we can." He said. Mrs. Airazor and Mr. Starscream both nodded. "We will also stay behind to help any remaining stragglers, as well as Mr. Silverdash. The rest of you should hurry up and leave before the spectres get to us." He said.

Firefly looked at Icestorm. "Uh, yeah, you did. You used your magic, I think. I've never seen anything like it. You had this aura, and there was blue fire. You passed out afterwards, though. Are you okay?" She asked. Mr. Silverdash glanced at them, and then back at the hounds. He sighed.

"I have no other choice. I have to get back to the others. I refuse to stand here while my school is in danger. So either lead us back to the rest of the group, or get out of the way." Mr. Silverdash said sternly.

Scarlet closed her eyes and sighed. She was quiet for a moment, before opening her eyes and raising her head slightly. "Well, true or not, it is nice to hear, so thanks for that, I guess." She muttered. By the tone of her voice, she obviously didn't believe positive reinforcement and perhaps hadn't heard much of it before. "I don't know how exactly I'm going to do this, but..... I'll, uh, I'll try..... I'll try to restore you...." She said softly, truly meaning every word of that. Then she narrowed her gaze slightly. "But it isn't because I like you or anything. I just have nothing better to do at the moment and that I may actually gain something from this. So don't expect me to be all warm and fuzzy or anything." She said firmly. Then she sighed as she looked around. "Now where to start looking..." She muttered to herself. Scarlet then just decided to walk forward, not sure where to go.
---
#878 Posted: 23:11:47 10/10/2013
"Blue fire?! Aura aound me?!" He asked very confused. "I don't remember even doing anything. The last thing I remember is getting really angry and then everything went blurry after that." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#879 Posted: 23:39:07 10/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"You did get angry, at Alzandor and the hounds. You were fighting for us, I believe. And it's like you unlocked this power or something. You glowed blue and you appearance changed a bit, what with your spikes and stuff turning into blue flames. It seemed to take up a lot of your energy to do that, though." Firefly tried to explain as best she could. She was then quiet a moment and grew quite curious. "You're.... Not a normal kind of dragon, are you? Because I've never come across something like that before. It was really something." She said, sounding quite amazed.
---
#880 Posted: 00:11:46 11/10/2013
"My spikes turned to fire?!" Icestorm asked. He then realized what she was talking about. "Oh......" He paused for a moment. "There is something I should tell you both..........I am the last dragon in the world to be able to access an wonderful and mysterious power called the Aura Form." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#881 Posted: 01:13:17 11/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Aura Form?" Firefly asked. "Wow, that--" It then occurred to her that he said he was the last of his kind that could use that form. "So you're the last?" She asked quietly. "That is both amazing and sad. To be one of a kind makes you special, but it also means that you are different from the others. Being one of a kind can make a dragon feel rather lonely." She said softly. Firefly was then quiet for a moment. "So what is the Aura Form like exactly? What does it do?" She asked curiously.
---
#882 Posted: 02:29:22 11/10/2013
"It's kind of hard to explain what exactly my Aura Form is but it's a powerful form." Icestorm said. "One thing I can't explain is how it's triggered." He said. Icestorm turned away as a tear fell off his check. "It's a very lonely world knowing that you're the last of your kind." Icestorm said. He then turned away as a tear fell off his check. "I wish there was another like me.......another one that is just as unique."
---
SC
#883 Posted: 03:12:45 11/10/2013
Rodu felt the wind and glanced up, curiously. He saw Lily there and frowned, not happy that they'd be having the same lunch period. He'd never have an appetite with her around. She sickened him with all her kind-hearted gestures and peace-loving ways. He suddenly looked back, realizing that she was the cause of the wind. What was she doing? Why was she using her wind element in the cafeteria? He watched her, curiously, and then realized she was looking tired, like whatever she was doing was draining her strength. She certainly wouldn't hold up much longer. He turned away. Good, I don't have to put up with her if she faints or something. He grinned, but then he noticed a green mist creeping toward him. Sudden worry filled him. He glanced quickly around the room and realized the mist was spreading inward from every direction. He leaped up, panic threatening to set in. What was this green mist? Was it dangerous? In that moment, he realized exactly what Lily was doing. He glanced back to her and saw her using the last of her strength to create a giant cyclone that encircled the room and kept the mist from touching any of the dragons. She was going to kill herself with all her goody-goody ways. Was she really willing to sacrifice herself for all these others. The question caused him to pause, studying her, wondering. Why would she do that? But then he realized it didn't matter. If he didn't help, no one would escape alive. He glanced to the ceiling and took a deep breath, allowing energy to from within him. With a great amount of strength, he sent a fireball as large as he could muster at the ceiling. It rattled and shook, but didn't burst. Snarling in anger and frustration, he tried again. This fireball was a bit larger, fueled by his anger and frustration. It struck the same spot and sent the ceiling shaking again. He watched it, waiting, then shouted a warning. "Move!" In the next instance a piece of the ceiling fell to the floor, leaving a hole behind. It wasn't as large as he'd of liked, but it was enough to escape by. He glanced to the students in the room. "Everyone, listen up! We have to get out of here! Head for the ceiling!" As he watched the dragons glance around, grow panicked and race for the hole he'd made, fighting with each other to be the first to get out, he prepared to follow them. As he reached the hole and his escape, wondering if he'd gotten his wish and would be rid of the school forever, he glanced back. As he did, he saw Lily collapse to the ground. He watched her, hesitating as he hovered by the hole...
---
#884 Posted: 03:27:45 11/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Firefly frowned as he turned away. Then her Empathic abilities kicked in at yet another random time. She could sense and feel his emotions now. She felt his sadness, and had to wipe away a tear from her own eye. Her sadness was actually magnified by her own emotions, as she understand what it was like.

"Yeah, it's lonely." She sniffled quietly, wiping away another tear. "But the thing is, you don't really have to explain, because I understand more than you think." She started to say. She sniffled again as a tear rolled down her cheek. Then Firefly started to glow with a medium blue aura. Even Mr. Silverdash noticed this blue light as she started to radiate sadness. The vice principal turned to face them and lowered his head to her level.

"Control your emotions, dear. They're starting to show. We don't want a repeat of previous events, do we?" He whispered. She glanced at him and he wiped away a tear from her eyes.

"But, Mr. Silverdash, I told you before that I can't control them. I don't know how. I just get upset, and.... And then...... My powers...." She sobbed as her eyes glowed blue.

"Yes, you can. You can stop it. They're your powers, you control them, not the other way around. Please calm down. The last time you got upset like this, you nearly started a flood. Just relax. Focus on good thoughts. Take a deep breath." He spoke gently, trying to soothe her. Firefly tried to calm herself down, but she still had her blue aura. She still felt sad, and could sense Icestorm's sadness as well.

"I'm trying, I'm trying...." She muttered. Mr. Silverdash sighed and looked at Icestorm.

"Icestorm, if you can, try to cheer up. It'll make it easier on Firefly to control her powers if you're not upset." He said.
---
#885 Posted: 03:58:10 11/10/2013
Icestorm saw Firefly had an aura similar to his. He wiped away the tears on his face and walked over to Firefly and huged her with a carrying embrace. He gently nuged her head with his. "Your powers remind me of my kind.........I-it's beautiful." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#886 Posted: 04:55:15 11/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well... Thanks, but.... Our powers are different..... I--I don't have an Aura Form...... I'm just an Empath dragon....." Firefly muttered, looking down. "M--my powers are based on emotion.... I can sense others' feelings, though currently only at random moments, and I feel their emotions myself.... I can also channel my own emotions into elements..... This blue aura..... It means I can use the water element now..... I'll probably flood the tunnel with water because I can't control my powers...." She sobbed as a tear rolled down her cheek. "You see... I'm the last of my kind as well.... Although the only known Empaths were in my family..... I hatched an orphan.... And I don't have anybody to help me control my powers.... At least not someone who understands..." She muttered.

Mr. Silverdash took a deep breath and lowered his head. He wished he could help her more, but he knew very little, if anything, about Empaths. He only knew what he had learned from Firefly. He always tried to help her, but it was hard for him to relate to her. His powers were not like her's and he didn't know what it was like to be a one of a kind dragon. He didn't know how to help her with her powers, other than trying to calm her emotions.
---
#887 Posted: 05:23:46 11/10/2013
"Well that is the spirit!" Red said, it could be seen from his face that he had not even a thought of leaving with other students.

" Okey now when we know what we are going to do, lets see how we are going to do that, i am ready to help you in here so we will have some more power, should some of us go to inside look for students that might still be inside and others keep the defence up outside, so that the escape is as safe as possible?" Blue said
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#888 Posted: 05:49:01 11/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Fyre turned to Red. "I'm afraid you can't stay here with us, young dragon. I know you have potential to be a fine warrior and I do hate that we would have to part ways, but it is safer if you leave with the other students." She said to him.

Branch nodded to Blue. "That sounds like a plan. I helped create this shield, so I can keep it up just fine. However, I'd have to stay close to it, so I can't go off looking for anyone. Blue, perhaps you could gather the stragglers and get them to safety."

"I could help as well." Skye said to Branch. "I could scout the campus in no time with my speed, and my wind element could easily keep the mist at bay. Phobius and Fyra could stay here with you to fight off those spectres."
---
#889 Posted: 12:29:47 11/10/2013
OOC: I think that Blue has not mentioned his name, but that is so little thing that lets just say he has ( in this kind of situation it is pretty understandable why no one is asking, what is he doing there so that can take place later .)

Red smiled a bit " I am sorry, but i will not go. You know that normally i would do anything you want me to, but this is something special i must fight. I have been training all my life to do something important, until now i have only done small things. If i can help two students to escape and then fall, i have done more for the school then only escaping."

Blue nodded " Yes i can go, i am able to do a water shield in which i can take others too so i can help inside" Blue said then watched towards Red "always wanting to be the hero hehe...Well i will give you your chance" He though . Hey young dragon (Blue pretended not to know who Red is) i need some one to help others to safe inside when i am keeping the mist away, if you want to help that would be really helpful, if you do accept this" Blue asked from the teachers "I know it sounds pretty risky, but i think that this young one is not going to go with others anyway"

Red looked pretty surprised " What is he doing, normally he would just laugh to the fact that i have to do something i do not want to". he thought.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#890 Posted: 13:26:03 11/10/2013
Whatever he was doing now was nothing compared to the emotional rage and anger he was feeling, standing right behind the ghosts attacking the barrier he was fuming, steam kept sizzling from any hole his body could have and he looked like he had just been attacked.

His grunts and groans were back and forth as if it sounded like a child to a animal and back to his normal voice, his emotions were fueling his power right now along with rage and memories, finally he erupted and a angry howl came out as the steam went in all directions, slowly he walked towards the shades as the steam kept going out like a teapot or kettle.
#891 Posted: 14:57:35 11/10/2013
Rodu had no idea what he was doing, nor why. He hated Lily. Every time he saw her, anger flooded his soul. He landed next to her, glancing to her. She infuriated him. Still, if she were willing to sacrifice herself for all those other students, that was something he had to admire. She was willing to fight. And that was something he wanted to do, so he had to give her that. He knelt next to her and nudged her, trying to bring her back to consciousness. "Lily... Lily, can you here me?" She didn't respond, didn't move. He had no idea what he was going to do, but he knew he couldn't leave her. Not like this. He cursed himself again for his weakness in this. A minute earlier, he had wanted nothing more than to leave the school, and now he was stuck within it because he wouldn't leave a fallen dragon he despised. What the heck is wrong with me? He wondered, sighing. He glanced around. There was no way he was going to be able to fly out with her. She was small, and he was strong, but that was never going to happen. They could probably escape down the hall, if he could keep the mist away. He shot fire at it, but it did nothing. Wind must be the only element that has any effect. He sighed again. The hall Lily had come from still seemed pretty clear of mist. He knew it would come back, and that he'd be able to do nothing to stop it. He also knew he probably wouldn't make it very far, especially since he'd be moving slow, but he'd rather move than sit waiting in a trap. Gathering his strength, he used his forepaws to lift Lily's upper body from the ground, then proceeded to pull her toward the door and down the hall.
---
#892 Posted: 19:03:31 11/10/2013
Quote: Cynder09
"Well... Thanks, but.... Our powers are different..... I--I don't have an Aura Form...... I'm just an Empath dragon....." Firefly muttered, looking down. "M--my powers are based on emotion.... I can sense others' feelings, though currently only at random moments, and I feel their emotions myself.... I can also channel my own emotions into elements..... This blue aura..... It means I can use the water element now..... I'll probably flood the tunnel with water because I can't control my powers...." She sobbed as a tear rolled down her cheek. "You see... I'm the last of my kind as well.... Although the only known Empaths were in my family..... I hatched an orphan.... And I don't have anybody to help me control my powers.... At least not someone who understands..." She muttered.

Mr. Silverdash took a deep breath and lowered his head. He wished he could help her more, but he knew very little, if anything, about Empaths. He only knew what he had learned from Firefly. He always tried to help her, but it was hard for him to relate to her. His powers were not like her's and he didn't know what it was like to be a one of a kind dragon. He didn't know how to help her with her powers, other than trying to calm her emotions.

"Our powers may be different but we both sense emotions in a similar way." Icestorm said. He thenhuged Firefly. "And you have someone that understands you and someone who cares as well." He said putting his forehead on hers. "You and I are both one of a kind and we both sense other dragon's emotion in similar ways. You sense emotions and express them your self, I sense emotion by seeing the color of other dragon's aura." Icestorm said trying to calm Firefly down and reashure her.
---
SC
#893 Posted: 04:37:34 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Gah, I didn't even think about his name or the teachers not knowing who Blue is. I figured that either they don't care right now, they know he was hired to work there, or perhaps he used to attend the school and graduated before Red or something, which would mean that they know him. Whatever explanation works for you.

The teachers shared a look and then looked back at Red and Blue. "Alright, you can stay and help each other. Just be careful." Fyra said.

"I want you two to mainly focus on rescue missions. Let us do the heavy fighting. It is not your responsibility to defend the school and protect everyone. Just gather the stragglers and get them to safety. Do not go seeking trouble and trying to take on many enemies. Understood?" Branch said sternly.

Firefly was quiet as she looked into his eyes for a moment. Slowly, her eyes stopped glowing blue, and her blue aura began to fade. Her sadness was going away. She then hugged him back, feeling comforted by the fact that someone could understand what it was like. "Thank you." She whispered.

Mr. Silverdash smiled softly as he watched them, knowing that Firefly was feeling better. He had a certain soft spot for the young Empath, since he had cared for her himself since her arrival at the school. She had nowhere else to go, and he personally took her in. He only wished he could do more for her, but he knows that he can't really relate to what she's going through.
---
#894 Posted: 04:47:35 12/10/2013
"You're welcome Firefly." Icestorm said as he huged her. A tear of joy could be seen. "Now come on we need to get to the others." He said. "And I'll stay by your side all through this and when we all defeat this evil I'll personally help you to control your powers." He said smiling.
---
SC
#895 Posted: 05:04:26 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Really? You mean it, you'll help me? Thank you, that means a lot. No one's really been able to help me, since my powers are so rare. No one fully understands how they work, so they don't know how to help." Firefly said.

"It is difficult to help an Empath, whose powers are so different." Mr. Silverdash chimed in. "Mr. Snakeeyes and I were tutoring her and trying to help her with her powers. Although there is only so much we can do without full understanding of how her powers work, and there's also the lack of actual experience." He said.
---
#896 Posted: 05:19:09 12/10/2013
"Hey remember we both sense emotion through our powers so why can't I try?" Icestorm said. "I'm shure there is more in common between our two different powers than we think." Icestorm said winking at Firefly. "And I would do my best to help you Firefly."
---
SC
#897 Posted: 05:38:53 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, maybe." Firefly said. She then though about how similar their abilities were. "Just think, with our combined powers, nothing would get passed us." She smiled. "Though I just wish I could return the favor somehow. I don't think I could help you with your powers since I can't control mine, if you even need help."
---
#898 Posted: 14:56:17 12/10/2013
"I can't control my Aura Form. I don'teven know how I even enter or exit it." Icestorm said. "But there's no need to return the favor for the satisfaction of helping others is all I need." Icestorm said as he smiled at Firefly. "Now lets get out of here."
---
SC
#899 Posted: 21:08:12 12/10/2013
OOC: I guess that the teachers do not know that he is going to work there, but right now it is pretty easy to understand why they are not asking what he is doing there. But about the name, yea i guess that he could be a old student. Of course he has been doing different kinds of bounty hunter jobs since a little dragon (at young age he mostly stole stuff he was paid for, and when he got little bit older he started to do killing jobs and other more demanding jobs), so i guess he just took jobs while being at school too. But the fact that those two (Red and Blue) are brothers is not known, of course someone could think about it because they both have been named in similar way.

Blue nodded " Of course we will not look for fights, we will fight only if there is no other way. Our main issue is to get students out of there." Then he turned towards Red "Lets go young one."

Red walked before Fyra " You know i can do this, we have not been training all that time for nothing"

Blue started to run towards the school "come now!".

Red gave one last look towards Fyra then started to run towards the school too

Blue made a bubble shield so that there was air inside the ball . Red jumped inside the ball before Blue closed it. The ball entered to the school and started to move inside there. "Where should we go, i do not remember so much from this place" Blue said, "Well lets just go from place to place and look for other students, at the time when you make us move in here and you keep this mist away from us, i will try to figure out why are you doing this" Red said

Blue made the Bubble go different ways in the halls. "Is someone there!" Red shouted trying to make some one to hear him
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#900 Posted: 23:12:52 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Yeah, they're a little too preoccupied to care too much about him right now. And he could have easily been a student, and they just recognize him from before, but don't know too much about his jobs or anything. Yeah, the fact that they're brothers wouldn't be too hard to guess. But they may not know for sure.

"Right. Let's go help the others." Firefly said. She turned to Mr. Silverdash. "We're ready to go." She said. He nodded.
"Alright. We should hurry and get back." He said. He then moved the ice ball forwards and headed out of the tunnel.

Branch focused on keeping the earthen dome strong. The specters hadn't even made it to the earth shield yet, so he had plenty of time to make it stronger. Fyra, Skye, and Phobius flew out of the dome shield with Coal and the other teachers, as well as the students. Fyra, Skye, and Phobius would distract any specters that would try to go after them, giving Coal and the others a chance to escape.

Coal used his shadow element to conceal as many of the students as he could, and lead the group away from the school campus. Violet kept the mist from getting to the group with her wind element. Ivy stayed towards the back and created earth walls behind the group that would hopefully slow down any specters that decided to follow them. Electra stayed towards the back as well, ready to zap anything with electricity that may get too close to the students.

Fyra, Skye, and Phobius stayed close to the earth shield and watched the specters carefully. They were ready to fight at any given moment, but didn't want to charge straight into danger if it wasn't necessary. They mostly planned on distracting them and knocking them back with their elements, to make sure they didn't chase after the students that were fleeing.
---
First | Previous | Page 18 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me