Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 44 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
~*Dragon Cave*~ [CLOSED]
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#2151 Posted: 15:37:24 05/10/2013 | Topic Creator
I get on DC every now and then, just to hoard more Dark Pygmies... e.e
katkerrykat Platinum Sparx Gems: 6033
#2152 Posted: 15:43:27 05/10/2013
Most of you guys left for FR though, leaving the giant tumbleweed in this topic D;

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
---
Gotta deal with many farts and many burps. ~ Tenaman
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 22:27:20 07/10/2013 by katkerrykat
#2153 Posted: 15:58:30 05/10/2013 | Topic Creator
I have to say though, FR is a lot more entertaining than DC...
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5325
#2154 Posted: 16:02:21 05/10/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap

Agreed... much more entertaining that DC is pretty much brain-numbing compared to it. :|
Though I'm still hoarding my PB Tri-Horns.

[User Posted Image]
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#2155 Posted: 16:23:14 05/10/2013
what's FR ?
#2156 Posted: 16:25:21 05/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Flight Rising.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#2157 Posted: 16:32:12 05/10/2013
Quote: katkerrykat
Quote: weebbby
About to get a bronze trophy!
And I'm thinking about a description for once I get 3 Vampires. Anyone want to hear it before? Cause I might be able to post it here earlier.

Sure - post away~ smilie

I made it way too long, they only allow 1000 characters. It's 2585. smilie
#2158 Posted: 19:05:15 05/10/2013
Quote: Spyro-Fan

Agreed... much more entertaining that DC is pretty much brain-numbing compared to it. :|

[User Posted Image]

Ah...I was kinda thinking of starting, but I see they still wont allow registrations just now..

About to get a bronze trophy!
And I'm thinking about a description for once I get 3 Vampires. Anyone want to hear it before? Cause I might be able to post it here earlier.

Sure - post away~ ^^

I made it way too long, they only allow 1000 characters. It's 2585. XD

Oh jeez XD
---
#2159 Posted: 19:15:35 05/10/2013

Agreed... much more entertaining that DC is pretty much brain-numbing compared to it. smilie

[User Posted Image]

Ah...I was kinda thinking of starting, but I see they still wont allow registrations just now..

Sure - post away~ smilie

I made it way too long, they only allow 1000 characters. It's 2585. smilie

Oh jeez smilie

I wanted to for a while now, since I found out about it.

If you or someone else still wants to see it though, PM me and I'll send it to you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:29:12 05/10/2013 by weebbby
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#2160 Posted: 23:45:57 05/10/2013
New page, new pygmy.

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

Quote: Cynderfyre
No wait come back D:

I'm great! Boiling for some reason... It's UK October and I should not be this hot... But good all the same. How about you?

Damn sorry. 8<
Boiling? Lucky. Over here it's 3 Celsius degrees now. What a shock compared to our summer.
Though I have to say I'm not feeling so well lately. Kinda weak, I have no idea. Maybe anorexia or I'm getting ill again...

It's not hot here any more, that was just one odd night where it got really hot for some reason.

Can you check with a doctor if you think you might be getting ill? Or am I jumping to the conclusion that it's serious and it's not actually enough to need to go? How bad is it?
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:47:20 05/10/2013 by Cynderfyre
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5183
#2161 Posted: 23:50:45 05/10/2013
Quote: willspyro
Quote: ReshiramForever
[User Posted Image]
hh just bred this pb 2nd gen ice

can I have that ? because I need one for Guardian of Nature

hh

no.
---
self professed austGAYlian
#2162 Posted: 23:57:42 05/10/2013
heheh reshiram you meanie

New page, new pygmy.

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

No wait come back D:

I'm great! Boiling for some reason... It's UK October and I should not be this hot... But good all the same. How about you?

Damn sorry. 8<
Boiling? Lucky. Over here it's 3 Celsius degrees now. What a shock compared to our summer.
Though I have to say I'm not feeling so well lately. Kinda weak, I have no idea. Maybe anorexia or I'm getting ill again...

It's not hot here any more, that was just one odd night where it got really hot for some reason.

Can you check with a doctor if you think you might be getting ill? Or am I jumping to the conclusion that it's serious and it's not actually enough to need to go? How bad is it?

Oh right. Well my phone says you guys have a warmer temp for at least 10 degrees. Lucky you.

Right now I don't want to visit a doctor because I have so many other things I need to do. My PC is a wreck, I need to reason with the shop owners to take my damn warranty for it to replace 90% of its parts, there are two funerals to attend soon and my dad has to organize it everything, so he is probably not in the mood to spend more money on any medications for me (especially since he accidentally bought me 2 creams which weren't the ones I needed). Funnily enough my PC is my priority over my health at the moment.
#2163 Posted: 00:06:51 06/10/2013

New page, new pygmy.

Damn sorry. 8<

Oh right. Well my phone says you guys have a warmer temp for at least 10 degrees. Lucky you.

Right now I don't want to visit a doctor because I have so many other things I need to do. My PC is a wreck, I need to reason with the shop owners to take my damn warranty for it to replace 90% of its parts, there are two funerals to attend soon and my dad has to organize it everything, so he is probably not in the mood to spend more money on any medications for me (especially since he accidentally bought me 2 creams which weren't the ones I needed). Funnily enough my PC is my priority over my health at the moment.

We probably do have a warmer temperature. Well it's definitely not as low as 3 degrees!

Could stress or anxiety affect your health? It can have an impact on a lot of things in your body, it can impact your appetite, or worsen any existing poor health. I don't really know the situation and if you are stressed or anxious at all but since you have so much on your mind at the moment, I was wondering if it could be that?
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#2164 Posted: 00:56:07 06/10/2013
*Vampire grows up*
*Uses bite on random egg I randomly pick up on AP*
*Egg dies*
smilie
#2165 Posted: 01:47:47 06/10/2013

New page, new pygmy.

We probably do have a warmer temperature. Well it's definitely not as low as 3 degrees!

Could stress or anxiety affect your health? It can have an impact on a lot of things in your body, it can impact your appetite, or worsen any existing poor health. I don't really know the situation and if you are stressed or anxious at all but since you have so much on your mind at the moment, I was wondering if it could be that?

No idea. It could be that. But then again I usually have issues with low blood pressure, plus being anorexic doesn't mix so well with that. But lately I haven't been so stressed out... kind of. I guess. I really don't know. D:
Sorry for taking a while to respond, I never noticed the post.
#2166 Posted: 01:59:13 06/10/2013
Maybe make sure you get everything sorted first, relieve stress as much as possible, then if you can get there then, maybe you could just have a check up with a doctor. It may be something related to your blood pressure or anorexia, hopefully a minor thing, it might be a good thing to check, a doctor should know how best to relieve what you are feeling (as long as they aren't one of those useless lumps who can't do their job properly)
Getting caught up in Flight Rising? The topic switching is going to get confusing if I get the chance to join.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#2167 Posted: 02:04:23 06/10/2013
I'll see. Really, had these issues for at least a decade... and can't really fight it off. I want to but argh... I got used to not eating much. Now any normal portion of food is too much for me and I easily get stuffed. Can't gain any weight at all and all I eat is junk food too. Seriously, I'm going to be 18 soon and I'm at 42 kg. Tried going to the gym to gain some muscles but only lost more weight (and my already oh so gifted chicken breasts got even smaller XD)

Ah yes. We should seriously consider moving to PM at one point, so we don't spam topics with our private stuff and maybe we won't miss each other. XD
#2168 Posted: 02:11:08 06/10/2013
Funny, you're situation sounds really familiar, but I'm not anorexic. I'm underweight, but told I don't have anorexia. The bit you said about the portions of food, I've found that myself, I can't eat a great deal of food and I fill up so quickly. I tried eating smaller amounts, but eating more often, like having snacks every so often, except I just kept forgetting to have my snacks. I don't know about you, since you do have anorexia, but I find I go through patches where I eat more than normal and snack a lot and then patches where I just don't want to eat.

Having said all that, yes, PM does sound like a good option. XD
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#2169 Posted: 02:19:46 06/10/2013
Same here. I just can't. I can eat some snacks through the day, but that's about it. Today I only ate about 5 pieces of fornetti (triangle mini pizza smaller than a palm), chips and maybe ''3 rows'' of Milka chocolate. Even though I'm anorexic, I don't really count calories or whatever. If I see I eat more than usual I just stop myself. Even though some days I seem really obese to myself, I didn't gain a single kg. One time I went through 3 days without eating a single thing. How did I manage that, I have no idea.
I also read about some case about a girl who was 17 like me, and died of anorexia all of sudden. She weighted 3~4 kg more than I do, I think. It should be alarming but for whatever reason I always chuckle at myself with ''dude, why are you alive''. Cynder_fan hates me for it and he is always serious about it, but... I just can't take it so seriously. XD

But it's so fun spamming these topics... also, how come you're online at this time? XD
#2170 Posted: 02:46:35 06/10/2013
Your situation is very different from mine, I manage to eat most of my 3 main meals a day (though I skip a lot of breakfasts and scarcely eat my entire tea) but I'm still underweight. I don't even exercise and burn of fat. So where is this lack of fat coming from?

If she died suddenly, perhaps she had an underlying, maybe unrecognised but serious or unusual health problem. So her being anorexic and not giving herself the energy to support her body with said health problem meant her body couldn't cope. It seems likely somehow, so you shouldn't have to worry about sudden death. But yes, you are lucky to be alive, feel lucky and don't let Cynder_fan dull your glory at being so :P

It's funny how everyone can take a situation like this dead seriously but if you live with the thing you're just like "meh" about it, because it's just part of your life, everyone is frightened of accidentally offending you by bringing up the thing or joking about it, but then you joke about your thing yourself. I suppose if people aren't careful they can be offensive about it, but otherwise maybe they're just being over-paranoid about offending you.

Then we shall spam away~ I don't even know why I'm online at this time, I'm just too awake to go to sleep XD
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Punk Bomb Green Sparx Gems: 230
#2171 Posted: 02:47:54 06/10/2013
[User Posted Image]
Visit it!!!!
---
Give me money!
#2172 Posted: 03:16:41 06/10/2013
Your situation is very different from mine, I manage to eat most of my 3 main meals a day (though I skip a lot of breakfasts and scarcely eat my entire tea) but I'm still underweight. I don't even exercise and burn of fat. So where is this lack of fat coming from?

If she died suddenly, perhaps she had an underlying, maybe unrecognised but serious or unusual health problem. So her being anorexic and not giving herself the energy to support her body with said health problem meant her body couldn't cope. It seems likely somehow, so you shouldn't have to worry about sudden death. But yes, you are lucky to be alive, feel lucky and don't let Cynder_fan dull your glory at being so :P

It's funny how everyone can take a situation like this dead seriously but if you live with the thing you're just like "meh" about it, because it's just part of your life, everyone is frightened of accidentally offending you by bringing up the thing or joking about it, but then you joke about your thing yourself. I suppose if people aren't careful they can be offensive about it, but otherwise maybe they're just being over-paranoid about offending you.

Then we shall spam away~ I don't even know why I'm online at this time, I'm just too awake to go to sleep XD

Such long post... it's 5 AM... where the **** do I even start... I'm sorry just....god. XD
#2173 Posted: 03:18:35 06/10/2013

Such long post... it's 5 AM... where the **** do I even start... I'm sorry just....god. XD

Don't worry. It's 4:18 AM here, none of that made sense when I was writing it so it's probably unreadable. XD
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#2174 Posted: 03:20:26 06/10/2013
I read it all and when I was done, I was just like ''...the hell I just read''. Forgot what I read ehehe. XD

Yeah I'll reply properly tomorrow, I should seriously go since my dad will come home in 30 minutes from his night shift and don't want him raging at me. XD Good night!
#2175 Posted: 03:22:35 06/10/2013
Okay, goodnight! I probably ought to go too (I say that but I'll probably end up staying up all night)
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#2176 Posted: 03:40:06 06/10/2013
Congratulations on getting a magma eevee! Glad you've finally got one!

Thanks. smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#2177 Posted: 13:08:46 06/10/2013
Just got the other September release.
#2178 Posted: 14:18:11 06/10/2013
*sigh* I want a ice so bad ._.
#2179 Posted: 19:05:32 06/10/2013
@Cynderfyre and S-F; holy crap you guys got deep. XD And you've succeeded in making me feel like a pig .__. Going to the gym starting next week hopefully..

*sigh* I want a ice so bad ._.

I've to wait 3 days until I can next breed my ice, but I'll let you know if I get one, ok? Just remind me if I haven't said anything in 3/4 days cause I'll forget..XD
---
#2180 Posted: 19:49:40 06/10/2013
hh ill see if my other ones want to breed, but itll be a ****ty lineage
---
#2181 Posted: 20:11:08 06/10/2013
Anyone got an extra Vampire? I want to get a lot, and another month is too long to wait to get one more. I have only been on around a month, and it's seemed like forever.
#2182 Posted: 20:25:59 06/10/2013
Here are two low-time ones.
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
---
#2183 Posted: 20:28:49 06/10/2013
Can I have one?
#2184 Posted: 21:07:58 06/10/2013
Have both. Might need to wait until tomorrow, about to go to school and it's the first day back and djdnfbfjhrnfjicnd.
---
#2185 Posted: 21:09:49 06/10/2013
Thankies!
4 days is still quicker than 31, is it not?
0 to hatch+3 to grow+1 of wait for egg=4
I wish my Pink female would be done recharging my tomorrow. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:37:54 06/10/2013 by weebbby
#2186 Posted: 23:18:34 06/10/2013
Quote: ReshiramForever
hh ill see if my other ones want to breed, but itll be a ****ty lineage
I don't care about lineages
#2187 Posted: 02:18:22 07/10/2013
they didnt breed sorry
---
#2188 Posted: 16:42:43 07/10/2013
[User Posted Image]

---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#2189 Posted: 17:58:34 07/10/2013
just got this [User Posted Image]
#2190 Posted: 19:13:33 07/10/2013
here's my Purple fleet update:[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] they grow up so fast :')

EDIT: here's a newbie [User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:16:24 08/10/2013 by willspyro
#2191 Posted: 15:35:48 08/10/2013
hooray I traded my Thunder for a Ice smilie [User Posted Image] and it's 2nd gen >:3
#2192 Posted: 16:26:10 08/10/2013
Congratulations on the ice willspyro :) and since we're posting armies...

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image] [User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image] [User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image] [User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image] [User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image] [User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

Fear my legion, they come forth bringing fire and death.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#2193 Posted: 17:18:45 08/10/2013
Congratulations on the ice willspyro smilie and since we're posting armies...

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image] [User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image] [User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image] [User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image] [User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image] [User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

Fear my legion, they come forth bringing fire and death.

why do you like Crimson Flare Pygmies? smilie
#2194 Posted: 17:37:49 08/10/2013
Quite an impressive army, Cynderfyre. I wonder what would they do to me. Tickle me to death with their little paws probably. XD
#2195 Posted: 19:58:36 08/10/2013
Quite an impressive army, Cynderfyre. I wonder what would they do to me. Tickle me to death with their little paws probably. XD

Haha, this. XD
---
#2196 Posted: 20:38:33 08/10/2013
KERRY WHY ARE NOT ON SKYPE.
#2197 Posted: 20:55:54 08/10/2013
Reshiram, when can I get them?
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#2198 Posted: 02:23:32 09/10/2013
hooray I traded my Thunder for a Ice smilie [User Posted Image] and it's 2nd gen >:3

I think I have 1st gen, shoot
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#2199 Posted: 04:57:41 09/10/2013
Reshiram, when can I get them?

hh im sorry i will send you the trade link for when you get online
---
First | Previous | Page 44 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me