Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 16 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34
Draconia School Remake [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#751 Posted: 22:16:39 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: It's an eight period school day, so eight classes, if you have a full schedule. Keep in mind what classes are required and for how many years. You can fill up your schedule with electives, or leave early if you have several free periods later in the day. Same with mornings, you can come in late, if you have one or more free periods in the morning. In the middle of the day, you can leave the school and come back, but you have to make sure you're on time for your next class, or you'll be marked down as tardy or absent.

"I have advanced gym for sixth period. It's more intense than the regular gym class. Mrs. Lavapool focuses more on training and survival tactics in the advanced classes. Then I have advanced flight, which is kind of the same idea, except you're in the air. It's more impressive tricks and stuff, as well as in-flight combat in the advanced classes. I also have advanced biology at the end of the day." Firefly said. Then she thought a moment about what Aretis said. "Wait, didn't you already have history this morning? I thought we both had history for first period? or am I missing something?" She asked, a little confused.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#752 Posted: 23:20:27 28/09/2013
Icestorm saw that he had several free periods after gym so he decided to walk around the school grounds. When he did his Aura Sense saw an evil presents coming from a nearby shed. "That evil groundskeeper is doing it again." He said to himself. "I should check it out just in case." He then walked to where the groundskeeper was and poked his head out from behind a wall.
---
SC
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#753 Posted: 00:00:16 29/09/2013
"Wait...yeah. Hmm....maybe it was English. Yeah. I'm sorry, I've never been in a school until today." He said sheepsihly.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#754 Posted: 01:10:21 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"That's okay. I was pretty lost here on my first day, too. But if you ever need anything, just let me know." Firefly smiled. Then she sighed. "Ah, English. My favorite class. I had it earlier this morning. Mr. Nightdoom is really cool. He's read so many amazing novels. He often lets me borrow them. Then he wants to discuss the novel after I've returned it. We've had so many great talks about books." She said, happily. Then she chuckled sheepishly and kind of lowered her head. "I'm sorry, I'm probably boring you to death. I'm a bit of a English nerd and a bookworm, but most dragons don't feel the same way. A lot of them find English class, and Mr. Nightdoom, to be kind of boring. I just don't really understand why." Firefly then smiled again. "Because there are so many amazing novels to read, and Mr. Nightdoom can actually be really nice once you get to know him. He may seem grumpy and boring, but he really isn't like that. I mean, I get along great with him. Then again, I'm also a bookworm like he is, so maybe I'm a total oddball. And you're probably tired of hearing me talk by now, aren't you?" She muttered at the end.
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#755 Posted: 01:14:06 29/09/2013
OOC:Recap?
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#756 Posted: 01:19:21 29/09/2013
Starz sat in the hallway, waiting for Lily.
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#757 Posted: 03:31:45 30/09/2013
OOC: Thanks! smilie

Lily saw Starz and moved toward her, waving with a smile. "Hey Starz!" She stopped before her. "How was class?"

-------------------

Rodu got up, Mr. Nightdoom's words still on his mind. He had a free period next class, so he could eat whenever he wanted to. He wasn't feeling particularly hungry, but he had nothing better to do, so he headed toward the cafeteria.
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
#758 Posted: 04:23:17 30/09/2013
"...No....it's okay. It's been...awhile since I talked with anyone in an actual conversation besides my sister." Aretis looked distantly away. He blushed a bit. "So...thank you." He sighed and flicked his tail happily. "Books, eh....I wish I had the time to lose myself in such fantasies..........never mind.....ready to go?" Aretis asked, looking back.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#759 Posted: 04:25:56 30/09/2013
"It was...boring..." Starz murmured, standing up. "Well...I didn't do anything. I didn't know what to do."
#760 Posted: 05:00:25 30/09/2013
"Ah, yeah, the first day can be that way. My class was the same. But it gets better!" Lily replied, smiling. "So, what class do you have next?"
---
#761 Posted: 05:12:56 30/09/2013
"Um..." Starz looked at her timetable. She sighed. "Gym..."
#762 Posted: 05:47:23 30/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"You're welcome." Firefly smiled. "And if you ever find the time, I could always lend you one of my books. Anyway, yeah, I'm ready. Let's go." She said.
---
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#763 Posted: 08:30:01 30/09/2013
The shack was empty, but more then glaring was some sort of underground passage of stairs leading underneath...the aura was leaking out of the passage of this odd new entrance to ancestors know where!.

It seemed the death dragon wasn't interested in whatever he was doing, the next step would be to wait for him to reappear towards Scarlet, seeing no point in this anymore he slowly started to walk out and go find Scarlet.
#764 Posted: 16:08:08 30/09/2013
Icestorm slowly but cautiously went towards the underground passage where the dark aura was coming from. "What the? I wonder where this passage goes." Icestorm thought to himself.
---
SC
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#765 Posted: 19:05:46 30/09/2013
An image of the black dragon appears beside the groundskeeper and beside Scarlet. The one by the groundskeeper follows the dragon around not worried about being discovered for at a moments notice it can dissipate if it has to. The one with Scarlet is transparent and therefore pretty much invisible even as it moves. All that shows the presence of something being there is an occasional wave in the air. It watches Scarlet closely not letting one moment go by without its notice. An anonymous note is slipped into her box and a message appears in the wall beside her.

"Seek out the one you saw, the young one who stood beside you in that world. He is the key you require to succeed in your mission."

Meanwhile as the other art students leave, I remain. Unsure what else to do, I sit at my desk and continue to work on my other drawing. My eyes glisten as I work.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:05:33 01/10/2013 by Wyrstel
#766 Posted: 19:48:16 30/09/2013
ooc: I don't mean to correct people but it's the groundskeeper not gamekeeper.

Icestorm continued down the passage not knowing what is at the end of the underground passage besides the dark aura he is seeing.
---
SC
#767 Posted: 20:15:01 30/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Scarlet was currently in her office eating her lunch, a tray of freshly cooked meat, with a small salad on the side, and a glass of water to go with it. As she enjoyed her meal and tried to relax after the latest events of the day, she thought she noticed movement in the room. Scarlet looked up and looked around a moment, but saw nothing. She started to continue eating, but then she saw the writing on the wall. Scarlet sighed in annoyance.

"I don't obey the orders of walls or strange dragons that keep me from my work. So go away and leave me to enjoy my meal in peace." She snarled quietly. Then Scarlet simply went back to eating.
---
#768 Posted: 20:45:31 30/09/2013
Icestorm began to feel uncomfortable with the dark aura getting stronger. He then felt light headed. "Gah! This dark aura is unbelievable I....I don't feel good. I....I need help." He then shot a strong beam of light through the roof of the tunnel he was in making the beam of light visible to everyone.
---
SC
#769 Posted: 23:26:34 30/09/2013
Kiari gasped, seeing a beam of light shoot out through the tunnel just as she was about to exit it. Huh....she was pretty sure she didn't see anyone there before. "H-Hello?" She called out again, a little louder now.

Aretis smiled and scampered with Firefly back to the school, tail flicking happily. Yet, the dark shadow of what was to come laid heavily on his mind. If Blackest Day knows I'm here, they'll stop at nothing to get Luosambiat. The school is in danger...much danger.....
---
#770 Posted: 00:46:01 01/10/2013
OOC: Wait how is she in a underground secret tunnel?, how did a beam of light pierce through earth?
#771 Posted: 01:09:03 01/10/2013
Quote: Dragon-outcast
Kiari gasped, seeing a beam of light shoot out through the tunnel just as she was about to exit it. Huh....she was pretty sure she didn't see anyone there before. "H-Hello?" She called out again, a little louder now.[/i]

Icestorm heard the voice and used his aura sense. It then sensed a blue aura indicating that there was a good aura nearby. "Wh-who said that?" He said.

Ooc: Icestorm can produce light powerful enough to pierce through thick walls.
---
SC
#772 Posted: 02:30:57 01/10/2013
Quote:
Ooc: Icestorm can produce light powerful enough to pierce through thick walls.

OOC:Even thousands of rock and the ground in which this tunnel is located under?
He heard voices up ahead as well as seeing visible light ahead, child or teenager voices giving the dead give-away assumption that students had found the passage whilst he was busy. Of course this was all his fault for leaving it open in the first place he still berated himself for being reckless, it didn't help they must of come after he expelled some of the more evil and sinister memories as power drawing aura or sensors like bee hives to honey...not to worry for this was one of several secret passages to the archives and now that this one was uncovered twas the time for a little burial but first he had to get out of the passage and get those children out.

"You kids shouldn't be here at all...Leave now", unlike before that personality was gone and replaced with a deadly serious one.
#773 Posted: 02:40:48 01/10/2013
Icestorm saw the groundskeeper coming up behind Kiari and quickly put himself in between her and the groundskeeper. "Who are you? What do you want?"
---
SC
#774 Posted: 03:34:29 01/10/2013
"Who I am isn't important but your trespassing, you two should leave now before this gets ugly". He raised his claw and directed at the two, if they were not going to move he would give them a good reason to. "The power your feeling from me that you consider evil is the lives I've taken and gained strength from..feel that power and then look at yourselves and ask yourself do you really wish to mess with me?"
#775 Posted: 03:43:09 01/10/2013
OOC: chained skull, the students are all just heading to fifth period. If you look back at the page before, there's a post from Cynder09 explaining when lunch happens depending on which class you're in.

Lily nodded to Starz. "That means you'll have lunch in the middle of class. I'll can show you the way, if you want. I have a free period, so I won't be late for anything." She said, shrugging.
---
#776 Posted: 03:44:48 01/10/2013
"Yes please," Starz nodded gratefully.
#777 Posted: 03:52:07 01/10/2013
"Alright," Lily said, and she started down the hall, turning to Starz. "How's your first day going?" She asked, trying to start up a conversation while they walked.
---
#778 Posted: 03:56:51 01/10/2013
ooc: I believe it was mentioned before, but Kiari went through a door that should've been locked that lead to the underground. In all honesty, I'm sorry if that intruded or anything. I need a way for her to come in and talk a little more.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" Kiari squeaked. "But...what is this place? Who are you?" She asked. "I-If you're going to k-kill us, someone will find out. My brother will make you sorry!" She said defiantly, despite being scared half to death. She was turning paler than her normal color. She looked at Icestorm. "A-and who are you strange dragons?" Kiari backed away.
---
#779 Posted: 03:59:43 01/10/2013
"It's kinda scary," Starz admitted to Lily as she followed her down the hallway. "I've never been in a place with so many dragons before..."
#780 Posted: 04:35:57 01/10/2013
The black dragon appears beside the groundskeeper and snarls angrily at him.

"Leave the children alone now or face the consequences, he says gazing deep into the groundskeeper's eyes. Then he speaks gently to the other dragons. Dear children it would be best if you left now before something bad happened. Please it would hurt me so much to see someone as young as yourselves hurt or even killed," he says with a caring and compassionate voice.

The illusion appears beside Scarlet and sighs.

"Do what you will I guess... That little one could be your most powerful asset if you just believed in him and sought him out. There is so much locked power within that child. I can feel it even now. So much power in one so young and small. Trust me dragoness, seek him out and you will find for yourself what I am talking about. If you still decide not to take him in, well your loss will be another's gain, I'm afraid. do what you will dragoness, I will not force you to do anything. However I will not leave you, your safety is my concern, I shall watch over you all I can," it says before becoming invisible again.
#781 Posted: 05:11:46 01/10/2013
Something snapped in him, without a second thought he blasted the tunnel behind him, caving it in. Getting through that would require an earth dragon or heavy demolitions but now the kids can no choice but to go back outside by the shack.

He roared at the children "Leave there is nothing here for you whelps" before turning back to the death eater, intent on steaming out any conflict emotions or mental issues onto it. "You assume to much death eater but your really stepping on my plans...I like to know yours and why you interested in this school and Scarlet...I like to know my enemies"
#782 Posted: 07:28:10 01/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"First of all," Scarlet began, "I'm in the middle of lunch right now, and I'm not doing anything until my food is gone. Second, I do not under any circumstances take orders from anyone. I will not be pushed in any direction or forced to do anything." She snarled.

"Your opinion pretty much means nothing to me since I don't even know who you are or why you're here. I don't even understand why you care at all about me or anything to do with this school. I just don't understand your obsession with this place." Scarlet rambled on.

"And this child is just some hatchling that appeared out of nowhere. He's probably the youngest student at this school. Sure, he would be easier to corrupt at such a young age, but he wouldn't prove very useful to me until his later years. I don't even know his potential or what he's capable of. I don't see why I should focus more attention on one child when I'm after the school as a whole. One young dragon isn't enough. I need more than that." She muttered.

At first, Scarlet's voice was strong and defiant, perhaps even a little annoyed or angry. But as she rambled on, her tone seemed to soften. As her little rant ended, her voice had lowered to almost a whisper as she stared down at her lunch. It was then that it seemed like something was troubling Scarlet. It was as if she actually came to the school for a deeper, more meaningful purpose besides just wanting to corrupt the school.

Firefly headed back inside the school with Aretis. Even though there was a lot going on and bad things had happened, she had to admit that she did enjoy talking with him. Plus, after hearing what happened to Mr. Snakeeyes, She was sort of glad that she missed magic class. It just wouldn't be the same without him teaching it.
---
#783 Posted: 12:14:00 01/10/2013
Quote: Jackson117
"Who I am isn't important but your trespassing, you two should leave now before this gets ugly". He raised his claw and directed at the two, if they were not going to move he would give them a good reason to. "The power your feeling from me that you consider evil is the lives I've taken and gained strength from..feel that power and then look at yourselves and ask yourself do you really wish to mess with me?"

"You do not scare me!" Icestorm said. "I've already told the teachers and the vice principal about you and the head principal." Icestorm said not backing down.

Quote: Dragon-outcast
ooc: I believe it was mentioned before, but Kiari went through a door that should've been locked that lead to the underground. In all honesty, I'm sorry if that intruded or anything. I need a way for her to come in and talk a little more.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" Kiari squeaked. "But...what is this place? Who are you?" She asked. "I-If you're going to k-kill us, someone will find out. My brother will make you sorry!" She said defiantly, despite being scared half to death. She was turning paler than her normal color. She looked at Icestorm. "A-and who are you strange dragons?" Kiari backed away.

"Do not be afrade I am here to help you out and protect you from the groundskeeper that stands before you and me." Icestorm said calmly. He then looked at the groundskeeper. "And to stop you!"
---
SC
#784 Posted: 19:04:41 01/10/2013
The illusion nods and speaks again.

"I am only your protection and guide dragoness, what you do is your choice. Perhaps in time when you come to trust me more, I will reveal my plans to you, but until then let us work together in silence, shall we, dragoness," it says.

Alzandor smiles at the groundskeeper and his eyes glisten brightly.

"Why I am here is my own business, but I will say this sir, I am not afraid of you or your mistress. I will say this about my plans, nor you or your mistress will stop me, for even now my plans have been put into action. Also I warn you sir, be careful where you tread, I have killed more people that you know and should things require it, I will not hesitate to shed blood to protect my secrets. Now my plans for this school may be the same as your mistress's or not. However my connection with your mistress, Scarlet, is even unknown to me. I feel certain feelings toward her and a certain young dragon, other than that, you shall have to gain my trust before you can know more. I bid you farewell, sir, he says before walking over to the children and draping his wing over them. So where are you young ones' headed? If I may I would like to escort you two there. I promise I mean you no harm," he say gently stroking the two with his claws.
#785 Posted: 19:27:48 01/10/2013
Icestorm used his aura sense he saw a dark aura coming off of Alzandor. He growled at him not liking Alzandor's aura. He quickly backed away. "Don't touch me! You don't fool me I saw your dark aura." Icestorm said a little uneasy.
---
SC
#786 Posted: 20:18:22 01/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Scarlet looked up at the illusion and narrowed her gaze with a scowl. "I don't need you to protect me. I don't need anyone's protection. I don't need any help with my plans." She snarled defensively.

"We would only work together because I find it wiser to make allies, rather than enemies. It is pointless to waste my energy fighting when there are other ways to get what I want. You may actually be useful, and the child may have great potential, but keep in mind that I don't need either of you, nor do I trust you. You will not be considered a true ally until I know for sure that I won't be stabbed in the back at a later point in time. In all honesty, I don't really trust anyone at this school. At least not yet." Scarlet said.

Scarlet seemed quick to defend her independence and seemed determined to prove she was strong enough to take care of herself without any help. Yet her plan was to corrupt the school to obtain more power for herself. It was as if she didn't truly believe her own claims of not needing any help.
---
#787 Posted: 00:45:39 02/10/2013
Alzandor smiles but grabs the young one, holding tightly onto him. His icy cold eyes meet Icestorm's and he speaks. His voice is full of power and anger.

"So you have the ability to sense Auras do you young one, well look more closely young one, there is more than meets the eye. Yes, I do have darkness within my heart, for I have no problem killing others should they interfere with my plans or threaten that which I love. However gaze closely at the aura and you will see the mystery surrounding it. Your aura sense is great but my aura changes depending on what influences it. It is black now for scent and presence of death is all over in the air however watch as I try something. Wrapping his wings around them he concentrates on thinking only of the protection of them. A warmth unlike anything the two dragons have felt engulfs them. Now gaze upon me and what do you see, young one," Alzandor says as he gently returns to stroking the two with his claws.

Back at the office the illusion smiles and shrugs.

"Well be that as it may, mistress, it says with a bow. I have a duty and I will see it through to the end. As for the trust issues between us, that's your problem. Perhaps with time this will change. I do hope so for you are truly beautiful and magnificent dragoness," it says smiling as it becomes invisible again.

After finishing my second drawing I walk up to the art teacher and tap her on the leg. Unsure what I should do or where to go, I decide it would be best to talk to the only adult other than the principal of the school. My midnight blue eyes glisten as I gaze up at her.

"Um, miss, I was wondering if it is okay if I stay here? This place is so big and I am so small, I could easily get lost. Also after my encounter with that dragon I told you about, I'm scared. Can I stay here with you, please," I ask shyly looking up at her as my tail flicks back and forth.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:59:14 02/10/2013 by Wyrstel
#788 Posted: 00:57:40 02/10/2013
"Let me go!!" Icestorm then used his light breath to blind Alzandor making him drop him he then used his earth breath to knock him away. He then grabed Kiari and ran out of the tunnel. "Come on I know where we'll be safe for awhile!"
---
SC
#789 Posted: 01:12:25 02/10/2013
Suddenly a mist wraps around the two and they find themselves in a strange place. There is only a single figure visible in the flicking light of a torch. It is a small dragon as black as night with icy blue eyes. As they walk the dragon does not even move for it seems to be preoccupied with something else. As they get closer, they realize what it is. The dragon is kneeling beside the still forms of two dragons, a deep violet female and a silver male. The little dragon is using magic. Tears fall down her face as each of his words he speaks through magic, does nothing. In a final attempt he speak the words again and again, but nothing happens. Rivers of tears fall down his face as he lays down beside his fallen parents.
#790 Posted: 01:46:45 02/10/2013
"Let us go!" Icestorm then started to breath his light breath at random places as he was very afraid.
---
SC
#791 Posted: 02:11:04 02/10/2013
Alzandor smiles and appears beside them.

"There is no need to be afraid little ones. Sorry if I scared you my dears, here you go, he says returning them to the school. Take care you two and have fun," he says gently stroking them on last time, before vanishing. Every word he speak is sincere. He may be evil because of having no problem with the shedding of blood to protect himself and others, but he truly cares for these two as well as the other students.
#792 Posted: 02:53:45 02/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"It isn't your duty to protect me. You don't work for me, and I never gave you such a job. You're free to leave any time you wish. And trust issues aren't a problem. It's a necessity. Only a fool would blindly trust a stranger, or anyone for that matter. Trust must be earned, and it is hard to get. However, it is incredibly easy to lose, but nearly impossible to get back. The problem is being backstabbed and being oblivious to the warning signs, or even being dumb enough to make the same mistake twice. I don't trust you, and you have no reason to trust me. And for the record, flattery and compliments do not make me trust you any more. You can't sweet talk me." Scarlet says firmly.

Mrs. Rainbowwind smiles softly and looks down at the baby dragon. "Of course. You may stay here as long as you like. You're safe here, little one. You may draw to your heart's content, or if you'd like, I could get some books for you to read." She offers.
---
#793 Posted: 02:57:10 02/10/2013
Icestorm was still shaken up by the ordeal. "Wh-who was that dragon?" He asked Kiari.
---
SC
#794 Posted: 03:57:23 02/10/2013
Lily nodded to Starz. "Yes, there certainly are a lot of dragons, but don't worry. Most of them are friendly. There are really only a few bullies. It can be scary, but don't worry, you'll get used to it." She smiled, continuing down the hall. "So, do you have a favorite class so far?" She asked, trying to lighten the mood.
---
#795 Posted: 03:59:04 02/10/2013
Starz shook her head. "No...not yet. But it might be art.'
#796 Posted: 04:00:46 02/10/2013
"Ah, yes," Lily said, nodding again. "Art's always fun. Though I like flight class." She shrugged. "Guess it could be considered art in the sky." She smiled.
---
#797 Posted: 04:09:52 02/10/2013
"Oh, I liked flight class too," Starz said. "That was my first class today."
#798 Posted: 04:15:10 02/10/2013
Lily smiled again. "That's a good way to start the day." She pointed a wing down the hall they had just entered. "Ah, it's just down here."
---
#799 Posted: 04:22:37 02/10/2013
"Oh..." Starz's mood immediately went down. She really didn't want to go to gym.
#800 Posted: 04:29:01 02/10/2013
Lily noticed Starz's change in mood. She looked to her, concerned. "You don't like gym?" She asked.
---
First | Previous | Page 16 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me