Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
How do you think I see you? [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#51 Posted: 22:29:32 15/09/2013
PAGE!!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#52 Posted: 22:35:01 15/09/2013
Second post on second page. Woo.
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#53 Posted: 22:35:56 15/09/2013
what about meh?
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#54 Posted: 22:40:11 15/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
The 50th post.

Congrats.

Quote: DragonCamo
PAGE!!

Congrats.

Quote: Spyro-Gamer
Second post on second page. Woo.

And congrats.

Quote: Bash28
what about meh?

You're fairly new in my eyes. I really don't know what to say. You're neutral with me.
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#55 Posted: 23:47:26 15/09/2013
I dunno really
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#56 Posted: 23:55:24 15/09/2013
Uh uh uh uh I dunno.
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#57 Posted: 00:03:30 16/09/2013
A guy that understands your Spanish conversations.

I sTaLk YoU......
#58 Posted: 00:26:35 16/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: prextail202
I dunno really

Hmm, neither do I. You seem to want happiness out of other people. I'm alright with you.
Though I feel that you may surprise us later on.

Quote: HotDogAndZap
Uh uh uh uh I dunno.

Another HotDog name! I can't remember all of you guys!!
I feel that you're going out of your way to prove something. Something that is probably not that important? I don't know. I'm ok with you.

Quote: CommanderGame
A guy that understands your Spanish conversations.

I sTaLk YoU......

Them do you know about that thing I did at that place with that plant?!?!?!
I'm neutral with you~
I have to admit that some of your comments make me go "Well, you could at least behave mature about it" or "At least have respect"
But I know it takes a while for some people to see that behaving such way will get more people to have a positive idea of them. Other than that, you're ok. You're an interesting person.
But like I said, it would be nice if you could be more respectful. But that's just how I feel.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:27:31 16/09/2013 by wspyro
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12375
#59 Posted: 02:03:35 16/09/2013
MUTTLEYHATER69
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#60 Posted: 02:30:34 16/09/2013
Who am I to you?
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#61 Posted: 02:52:43 16/09/2013
How do you see me?
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
#62 Posted: 03:14:37 16/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Carmelita Fox
MUTTLEYHATER69

you just don't know love when you see it! smilie

Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Quote: wspyro
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
A ****.

I guess you're a star!

I'm confused..

STAR!
If you were hoping to hear what I thought of you, then here it is!
You're chill smilie

Quote: MoonHorizons
Who am I to you?

You're interesting as well. I haven't seen anything bad from you and what I have read from you is rather intriguing. So you're between neutral and positive~

Quote: Dragons-go-hrr
How do you see me?

You're very cool!
Though we don't talk much, I have found you to be rather humorous! AAAAAAND, you're post are very interesting! (I know I call many interesting but learning about you guys is so damn interesting!)
Also, you find some of the best avatars! And a username which you told me what it was from but I will never remember! I find it creative~
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#63 Posted: 03:39:22 16/09/2013
This one started the trend, right?
#64 Posted: 03:40:34 16/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Seems so.
PrincessCadence Blue Sparx Gems: 684
#65 Posted: 03:53:03 16/09/2013
I have no clue. smilie This is only the second time I've seen you silly. xP
#66 Posted: 04:10:44 16/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: PrincessCadence
I have no clue. :P This is only the second time I've seen you silly. xP

I may be silly but at least I silly good!
This is the third time for me~
I saw you online a couple of days back and the name brought curiosity over me. Read your guestbook announcement and it seems you indeed are kind! But true, I have hardly seen you but the post I have seen seem to fit that little info you have given. I'd love to see more of what you have or would like to say. You're new and already have a good impact on me! But like I said, you're new so this is what I see from you now.
andthatavatar!
PrincessCadence Blue Sparx Gems: 684
#67 Posted: 04:50:38 16/09/2013
Quote: PrincessCadence
I have no clue. smilie This is only the second time I've seen you silly. xP

I may be silly but at least I silly good!
This is the third time for me~
I saw you online a couple of days back and the name brought curiosity over me. Read your guestbook announcement and it seems you indeed are kind! But true, I have hardly seen you but the post I have seen seem to fit that little info you have given. I'd love to see more of what you have or would like to say. You're new and already have a good impact on me! But like I said, you're new so this is what I see from you now.
andthatavatar!

Yay! smilie And thank you. smilie

I realize I am new, though. Don't worry. You shouldn't see anything bad from me. :3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:51:54 16/09/2013 by PrincessCadence
#68 Posted: 05:03:28 16/09/2013 | Topic Creator
No problem!
I'm glad to hear so!
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5460
#69 Posted: 07:58:28 16/09/2013
That I'm just a random person who goes on here a lot? smilie
#70 Posted: 15:09:40 16/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: crystalhero37
That I'm just a random person who goes on here a lot? :p

Seems you are more than that, huh? You get voted many times as the kindest user or one of the kindest. Well you have earned it. You're very alright with me. I enjoy how you act cookoo sometimes as much as when you talk seriously. So yes, like I said, you're definitively good on my page!
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#71 Posted: 15:21:44 16/09/2013
I dunno, maybe just that guy who randomly posts on topics?
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#72 Posted: 15:46:49 16/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: cowpowa23

Well!
You are. The post you make are not random, though. They're pretty funny and sometimes even adorable. You seem to have a heart and mind set ont he right place so I'm happy that is so. Even though we don't talk, I still consider you as a close friend. I mean we don't talk on Guestbook but if we counted the times we did joke around outside of the Guestbook it would be like we've been talking regularly. So I see you very positively like. I haven't exactly seen anything bad from you.
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#73 Posted: 15:53:41 16/09/2013
Wow, huh i didn't know people saw me like that.

I'm sure to keep that in mind, thanks.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#74 Posted: 15:56:10 16/09/2013
Someone with indifference or mutual respect at most.

Also someone that can't stop using suggestive pony avatars.
#75 Posted: 16:22:43 16/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: CommanderGame
Wow, huh i didn't know people saw me like that.

I'm sure to keep that in mind, thanks.

Yes.
Do keep in mind that I said that this is how I felt. Maybe others enjoy it.
I'm happy to hear that you'll keep it in mind, though. Thanks for listening and answering.

Quote: CAV
Someone with indifference or mutual respect at most.

Also someone that can't stop using suggestive pony avatars.

Kinda. I don't have any memory of fights with eachother. Even when we didn't had the same belief on the subject. Those few time we did talk were done at peace. So I have to admit that talking to people about something and not having them get angry is a big plus. But you've always been alright with me. Maybe you got down on yourself too much, though I have to admit I haven't seen you do that in a long time. Maybe you still do but it doesn't show here. Just see you as some dude that has an idea of what he's talking about and spent most of his time on the PS3. seriously nene, each time I sign on, your name is online. don't you have school or something???

*****h pls. those don't impact me! have you seen the full version of some my avatars??? There's a reason they are cropped very closely to the face~
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#76 Posted: 17:00:34 16/09/2013

Well!
You are. The post you make are not random, though. They're pretty funny and sometimes even adorable. You seem to have a heart and mind set ont he right place so I'm happy that is so. Even though we don't talk, I still consider you as a close friend. I mean we don't talk on Guestbook but if we counted the times we did joke around outside of the Guestbook it would be like we've been talking regularly. So I see you very positively like. I haven't exactly seen anything bad from you.

Mkay, wasn't expecting that. XP
Good to know that you see me in a positive way, though.
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#77 Posted: 17:19:59 16/09/2013
Maybe you got down on yourself too much, though I have to admit I haven't seen you do that in a long time.

Only because I haven't been here in a while.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:20:21 16/09/2013 by CAV
#78 Posted: 17:33:42 16/09/2013 | Topic Creator

Well!

Mkay, wasn't expecting that. XP
Good to know that you see me in a positive way, though.

Well, surprise!
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#79 Posted: 18:13:47 16/09/2013
I'm pretty sure this is just about anyone's interpretation of me.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#80 Posted: 18:40:43 16/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Not even close! >:III
wellforme.
SoulFly Emerald Sparx Gems: 4660
#81 Posted: 19:23:36 16/09/2013
Biggest asshole in this site?
---
Ligi
#82 Posted: 19:27:27 16/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SoulFly

Is that so???
Well you're doing a horrible job on being an asshole to me!
So no! That's not how I see you. While I don't talk much to you, you seem like a fun person from from what I have seen. Haven't seen you being mean to anyone at all.
#83 Posted: 19:35:45 16/09/2013

Is that so???
So no! That's not how I see you. While I don't talk much to you, you seem like a fun person from from what I have seen. Haven't seen you being mean to anyone at all.

Thanks.
Also Your Avatars.
I See What You have There.
---
Ligi
#84 Posted: 19:43:11 16/09/2013 | Topic Creator

Is that so???

Thanks.
Also Your Avatars.

And thank you for answering my question!
And oh dear~
#85 Posted: 19:48:29 16/09/2013

Is that so???

Thanks.
Also Your Avatars.

And thank you for answering my question!
And oh dear~

No BROblems.
It's your avatar you know.
---
Ligi
#86 Posted: 19:52:35 16/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Well luckily I'm not the only one that has used a NSFW image and cropped it to make it SFW. So I think I'm safe.
BESIDES! Just look at that face! Is the face of a drunk pony! ****ing adorable! smilie
#87 Posted: 19:55:56 16/09/2013
Well luckily I'm not the only one that has used a NSFW image and cropped it to make it SFW. So I think I'm safe.
BESIDES! Just look at that face! Is the face of a drunk pony! ****ing adorable! smilie

So cute~
---
Ligi
#88 Posted: 20:11:40 16/09/2013
Well luckily I'm not the only one that has used a NSFW image and cropped it to make it SFW.

[User Posted Image].......
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#89 Posted: 21:02:32 16/09/2013
Quote: sonicbrawler182

wait no scratch that

i know that there is someone who legitimately thinks I'm this kind of guy:

[User Posted Image]
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#90 Posted: 00:58:41 17/09/2013
A big egotistical whore who is selfish and a jerk.
#91 Posted: 02:23:46 17/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Rand O M
A big egotistical whore who is selfish and a jerk.

Nah, man.
You're pretty cool.
But you seem to not know how to have fun! Ease up a bit~
You seem to have gotten more serious these past months. You might see it as a good things, others might not. I don't really mind it, though.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#92 Posted: 04:23:48 17/09/2013
piccolo
#93 Posted: 04:34:45 17/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Big Green
piccolo

I'm trying not to!
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#94 Posted: 09:37:15 17/09/2013
another craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy user
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#95 Posted: 13:33:13 17/09/2013
I'm not sure, actually. You've probably seen me around the forums a bit, but I don't think we've actually talked much. I'm guessing you probably think of me pretty neutrally, hopefully not badly. >.<
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
#96 Posted: 17:01:51 17/09/2013 | Topic Creator
You're pretty spot on, Kitty.
But I also see you as a trustworthy person. And sometimes you're funny~

Quote: Angel220200
I'm not sure, actually. You've probably seen me around the forums a bit, but I don't think we've actually talked much. I'm guessing you probably think of me pretty neutrally, hopefully not badly. >.<

Well yes, there's the fact we don't talk much. Or at all. But I do know that you like making people feel important. Well, from what I have seen. For something like that the traits of kindness and understanding are sure to follow. So you're not really neutral. You have left a positive impact on me!
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#97 Posted: 18:56:54 17/09/2013
TEH CHOCOLATE TOENAIL? smilie
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#98 Posted: 22:27:37 17/09/2013
Well yes, there's the fact we don't talk much. Or at all. But I do know that you like making people feel important. Well, from what I have seen. For something like that the traits of kindness and understanding are sure to follow. So you're not really neutral. You have left a positive impact on me!

Thank you~ :3
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me