Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Clash of the Dragons (Still accepting!)
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Clash of the Dragons (Still accepting!) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#1 Posted: 20:15:30 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
It has been a peaceful time on Earth but that all changed when a race of dragons that were not from Earth called the Kaiju grew angry at the Earth dragons because they did not give proper respect to the Kaiju. They sent armys of Kaiju dragons to Earth to punish the Earth dragons. It has been 50 years sense the Kaiju arived and the last hope for Earth dragons is the city of Draco which has ward off the Kaiju armys for the last 50 years. Will the Kaiju take the city of Draco and kill all Earth dragons or will the Earth dragons beat the Kaiju and rid them from earth? Which side will you choose? Evil or Good?

Rules
I am the GM
No swearing unless needed.
No godmoding
Please have proper grammar.
No script writing.
No killing of other characters unless given permission.
No more than two characters.
Your dragon can have a ship but please state if your dragon has one.
There can be other species of dragon not from Earth.
Please state if your dragon is not from Earth.
Your dragon can have only one element.
Your dragon can have only two weapons.
Your dragon can have only one vehicle.
No super weapons.
There may be romance. Please keep it PG-13.
Above all have fun! smilie

Character sheet

Name:
Species: (Please state if your dragon is not from Earth.)
Element: (Only one element.)
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons: (Only two. Is also optional)
Vehicle: (Only one. Tank, plane, boat, space ship. Is also optional.)
Special ability:
Strength:
Weakness:
Love: (Optional.)
Story:
Other:

My character sheet.

Name: Icestorm
Species: Earth dragon.
Element: Fire
Appearance: Is mostly a fire red color but his claws are a gold color and the edges of his spines and tail blade that is shaped like a flame has an orange outline. His wing membranes are a yellow color. His eyes are a deep blue color. He has scars from fearsome battles with the Kaiju dragons.
Personality: Kind, wise, and brave
Weapons: Claws and elements.
Vehicle: Space ship. His space ship is a famous fighter called the "Protector" which is a fast, agile, and deadly ship. The "Protector" has experimental laser cannons that can penitrate over a foot of solid steel armor. It can be piloted by ether one or two dragons. Most of the time Icestorm pilots the "Protector" patroling the outside of the City of Draco.
Special ability: He has the ability to heal any kind of wound.
Strength: His vast knowledge of war time tactics and his amazing strength and valor.
Weakness: : He has nearly no weaknesses except for one. The one thing that can make him very weak it is a very rare type of element called Element X. This rare element is only found in and around volcanic lava fealds and the volcanos themselves.This element makes him very weak and unable to use his elements it even makes him unable to move at all.
Love: None
Story: Icestorm has been the protector of the city of Draco sense the great city has been built. He was sent to Draco city at a young age because of a past war by his parents to protect him. When the war stopped many years later he found out that his parents died in the conflict. Sense that grimful day Icestorm promised to protect anyone from war and danger.
Other: He wishes for the war between the Kaiju and Earth dragons to stop and peace be made between the Kaiju and Earth dragons.

Name: Galileo
Species: Kaiju (Not from earth)
Element: Dark matter fire.
Appearance: A dark blue Kaiju with neon green wing membranes with gold claws and horns. His eyes are red and his spines and underbelly are yellow. He has a strong mussel tone. He also has a scar across his right eye. His right horn is also half broken from many fights.
Personality: Cruel, dark, ruthless, and evil
Weapons: His dark matter breath and his claws.
Vehicle: Space ship. He flys a fast deadly and agile ship called the "Flying Death" which has devastated many citys similar to Draco City.
Special ability: He has the ability to tellaport.
Strength: His ability to tellaport and his emence speed, strength and hearing.
Weakness: He has a hard time seeing a far distance and Galileo has a slight limp on his left front leg from a past battle.
Story: Galileo is the king of the Kaiju dragons. His species travels the universe demanding respect from other civilized planets destroying and taking over the planets if they do not bow to his power. When he came to Earth he did not see how much fight the Earth dragons would give and is having a hard time taking it over. He and Icestorm meet many times and battled many times.
Other: He want to take over the universe.
---
SC
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 02:24:00 30/10/2013 by Spyroconvexity
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#2 Posted: 20:39:48 03/09/2013
Name: Maria
SpeciessmiliePlease state if your dragon is not from Earth.) not from earth but on the Kaiju side
Element: (Only one element.) water
Appearance: blue scales and red eye's
Personality: nice and caring
Weapons: (Only two. Is also optional) knife
Vehicle: (Only one. Tank, plane, boat, space ship. Is also optional.) nope
Special ability: she can make people fall in love with her with the stare in the eye for too long
Strength: when she touches water
Weakness: she hates grass
LovesmilieOptional.) is it okay if it is with you other charter?
Story: She was one of the dragons from earth but then desided to fight with the Kaiju's
Other: tealports

Name: Alex
SpeciessmiliePlease state if your dragon is not from Earth.) not from earth on the Kaiju side
Element: (Only one element.) fear
Appearance: black sclaes with red wings
Personality: nice but in battle fearce
Weapons: (Only two. Is also optional) none
Vehicle: (Only one. Tank, plane, boat, space ship. Is also optional.) none
Special ability: He can give fear to enimieys in a blink of an eye
Strength: Frear of enimeis
Weakness: when enimies gane up on him
LovesmilieOptional.) if it is with my other charter
Story: he wanted to fight on the Kaiju side all his life and finaly did , when he saw Maria he knew it was a good choice
Other: can telaport
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:39:36 04/10/2013 by Eevee88
#3 Posted: 23:26:34 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: It's ok if Maria in love with Galileo. And strength is like what about them makes there strength. And weakness is what there weakness is. But can you please write Maria's and Alex's species please.
---
SC
#4 Posted: 23:27:04 03/09/2013
ooc: okay
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#5 Posted: 23:46:07 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Kaiju is a species you know right?
---
SC
#6 Posted: 23:47:42 03/09/2013
ooc: yeah you were one in a "a dragon rp" and i meant can my two charters be in love with eachother?
---
#7 Posted: 00:07:36 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: how can they be in love with each other if one loves Galileo?
---
SC
#8 Posted: 00:09:19 04/09/2013
ooc: no no one of them love's Galileo
---
#9 Posted: 00:28:00 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Oh ok fine go ahead. And your approved.
---
SC
#10 Posted: 00:28:56 04/09/2013
ooc: thank you
---
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#11 Posted: 00:54:26 04/09/2013
OOC Looks good!

Name: Shadow
Species: Earth Dragon
Element: Darkness.
Appearance: Shadow has black scales, but at the end of his tail is a small section of white scales, his eyes are a dark shade of green, his claws are a bright shade of red.
Personality: Shadow has cold heart, his tube and obnoxious. He often disagrees with others. Although his is very mean he does have a nice side for those that he cares about.
Weapon: A scythe
Vehicle: None
Special ability: Shadow can fly very high.
Strength: He is not easily tricked.
Weakness: If some one brings up his past he will breakdown in tears.
Story: Shadow was poorly raised as a child, his parents were always disappointed in him until one stormy night they carried him to the forest and abandoned him.
Other: None.
#12 Posted: 01:40:44 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: approved!
---
SC
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#13 Posted: 04:55:02 04/09/2013
Name: Scar
Species: Kaiju
Element: Fire
Appearance: (my stupid Google updated on my phone do I can't just post a simple picture. The picture at the top is Scar, ok?) http://dragonology.wikia.com/wiki/European_Dragon
Personality: Vicous, merciless, extremely angry all the time.
Weapons: Dual Laser Guns.
Vehicle: Kaiju-Flare V (a moderately small attack spaceship. Equipped with lasers and a boost device.)
Special ability: Scar's fire abilities are outstanding. He can incinerate 3 forests in a single puff.
Strength: Fighting ice or water dragons. His fire breath works best against them.
Weakness: Easily overwhelmed by talking about his past or having water go down into the fire glands.
Story: Scar's parents were killed by an assassin Earth Dragon who accessed his home planet. He was taken in by a kind Kaiju warrior who taught him to be a master Fire Warrior for many years. Ever since his parents' death, Scar has hated the Earth Dragons and their wretched planet.
Other: Scar will almost neve make allies. He is a loner.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#14 Posted: 05:25:30 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: approved!
---
SC
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#15 Posted: 00:42:03 05/09/2013
Name: Cale
Species: Kaiju(ok, get this, he is not evil, but is more of a wanderer)
Elememt: Electricity
Appearance: large, muscular yellow and blue electric dragon. Light brown eyes, and short back bent horns.
Personality: adventurous, kind, whimsical, light hearted, and very music oriented.
Weapon: his electrical talents
Vehicle: (so many already, but it's so perfect for this character!) Space Ship: The "Sound of Silence"
Special Ability: Tesla strength electricity(very high amps)
Strength: strength and wit
Weakness: love... (may come up with something later)
Love: (well she has more than one element, so:) none
Story: Un able to speak even long after his hatching, he has set his life to adventure, happiness, and music. When he was old enough, he gained his first ride, something be could relax in and still be able to keep moving. This truck(like vehicle) lasted him long enough to get a ship, one large enough for battle, but had all the parts suited for music and peace, but left a few operational for asteroids or defense... with a little something something for quite a punch... The legendary "Bass Canon". He heard about the oncoming war between his kind and the Earth Dragons, and does not want to be a part of it, but who knows, he just might...
Other: Dumb(dictionary: the in ability to speak vocally), but has a talent with the Tesla electricity to make music and with the right frequency: speech.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#16 Posted: 02:14:47 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: approved! We shall start when one more joins.
---
SC
#17 Posted: 03:30:36 06/09/2013
OOC:owesome... Lol, "Shock and aww come on please,"
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#18 Posted: 03:41:24 06/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Ok I'm done waiting I'm going to start it.

Icestorm was just outside of Draco City patroling the geat wall that protected the city for many, many years. He looked up at the sky. "Galileo........why come to this planet? Why do you hate Earth dragons so much?" He thought to himself.
---
SC
#19 Posted: 22:26:03 06/09/2013
Maria and Alex walked up to Icestorm

"Sir, what can we do?" asked Alex

"Yeah we want to do a mission or something like that" Maria said
---
#20 Posted: 22:34:43 06/09/2013
Shadow was in the alleys of Draco city, He sighed he was so bored.
#21 Posted: 22:37:00 06/09/2013
"hey Maria, i will see you later" said Alex "i need to be with one of my friends" he took off

maria shrugged

Alex walked up to Shadow

"hello, Sorry i was late" he said ( in the story, pretend they planed something)
---
#22 Posted: 01:49:53 07/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Eevee88

"I don't know. We will have to attack the Kaiju's mothership directly to get any type of ship through." Icestorm said. "But that's impossible right now."
---
SC
#23 Posted: 02:10:41 07/09/2013
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Quote: Eevee88

"I don't know. We will have to attack the Kaiju's mothership directly to get any type of ship through." Icestorm said. "But that's impossible right now."

"you know we are half Kaiju and half earth dragon, sir" said Maria
---
#24 Posted: 15:30:38 07/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"I know. Even if you were a full blown Kaiju and on our side you wouldn't get past their defense.......not without help at least." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#25 Posted: 20:28:48 07/09/2013
"oh okay, So now is there anything to do?" asked Maria

Maria thought this i think we fight for both sides? i don't know
---
#26 Posted: 20:39:36 07/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"No not at the moment. But when the time comes we will attack." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#27 Posted: 20:42:09 07/09/2013
"okay,sir" said maria bowing "want me to do anything for you? like spying?"
---
#28 Posted: 21:28:48 07/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: you realize that the mother ship is in space right?
---
SC
#29 Posted: 04:14:53 08/09/2013
ooc: oh, okay
---
#30 Posted: 04:43:03 08/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Just making shure. smilie
---
SC
#31 Posted: 04:49:51 08/09/2013
ooc: okay

"do u want me to do anything for you?" asked Maria again
---
#32 Posted: 04:58:59 08/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"No I don't." Icestorm said sternly. "I...I need to make plans with my generals." Icestorm said as he walked away. "They can't know Galileo is my brother. It would only make things worce." Icestorm thought to himself.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:29:39 08/09/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#33 Posted: 05:02:58 08/09/2013
ooc: is it okay if Maria can read minds? or is that god modding in your opinion?
---
#34 Posted: 05:11:36 08/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: It's kind of god moding in my opinion.
---
SC
#35 Posted: 05:12:32 08/09/2013
ooc: not in mine but it is your rp, so what do u say about it?
---
#36 Posted: 14:44:33 08/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: but it's ok because Icestorm can do that.
---
SC
#37 Posted: 20:19:19 08/09/2013
Ooc: thank you :3 it seems like it would be cool if Maria could read minds

"what they are brother's?" thought maria as she went to find Alex
---
#38 Posted: 20:49:20 08/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Icestorm went to the war room and consulted his generals. "So general Flashfire what do you suggest we do about the western war frunt?" Icestorm asked.

"I'd suggest to send a small group to penatrate the Kaiju's defenses and try to get a ship and travel to their mother ship." General Flashfire said.
---
SC
#39 Posted: 20:50:30 08/09/2013
"Alex" maria ran over to him

"yes?" asked Alex

"We need to talk in privat" said Maria

"okay"
---
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#40 Posted: 21:51:49 08/09/2013
Name:Ashento
Species:earth
Element:Ice
Appearancesmilieale blue scales, dark blue underbelly
Personality:smart and kind
Weapon:quarterstaff
Vehicle:none
Special ability: can dig at 300 miles per hour
Strength:is very smart and knows many useful facts
Weaknesssmilieften forgets the task at hand.
Love:none
Story:son of one of the first earth dragon fighters, when Galileo killed his father he devoted himself to find out how Galileo teleport.
Othersmiliebviously he hates Galileo with all of his heart.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#41 Posted: 01:03:05 09/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Approved!
---
SC
#42 Posted: 04:10:11 09/09/2013
OOC: so much I could say... Nothing specific, but so much...

Cale cruised around the side of the mother ship, his crew informed that the ship was running smoothly, and the nuclear core was fluxuation normally. Cape, being mute, typed up a message to the mother ship, "Requesting permission to approach planet for surface, face to face, contact with the less hostile inhabitants." he slowed as it reached an even distance between the planet and the mother ship's nose.
---
#43 Posted: 00:31:44 10/09/2013
Shadow walked out to the streets he looked at the sun and closed his eyes.
#44 Posted: 00:51:01 10/09/2013 | Topic Creator
The automated messaging system of the mother ship replyed back. "Permission granted proceed on current course."

After the meeting Icestorm went on the roof and sat down. He then looked up at the sky. "Why this war brother? Why?"

"Because you didn't show your superiors proper respect" A voice came from behind Icestorm.

Icestorm then quickly turned around to see Galileo behind him. "Galileo! Why have you come here?"

"I came here to bring you my demands." Galileo said.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:00:49 10/09/2013 by Spyroconvexity
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#45 Posted: 20:44:03 10/09/2013
Azento walked out of his house to go to the library
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#46 Posted: 20:48:36 10/09/2013
Maria and Alex bumped into Azento. "sorry" said maria
---
#47 Posted: 03:13:54 11/09/2013
Cape smiled and waved to a member of the bridge to accelerate toward the planet. Drawing near the atmosphere, the glass was concealed by a plate of metal to protect it on entry. The ship started as a speck in the sky above the more southern end of the dragon city of Draco, but was quickly a plummeting meteor as it cut through the air toward the planet's surface. The glass shield lifted away as the slowed to a cruise near the trees. It shuttled to the outer wall to find a landing area. To Cale's surprise, there was no landing pad here. He thought for a second before motioning to another bridge member who nodded. With turning of hard-light dials, two gun-like turrets opened up to laser down some trees for an area to drop anchor. A panel on the bottom of the ship opened to let the riders out.

Cale stepped out first looking around cautiously. He came out onto the grass to face the city wall before him, only able to look it over due to in ability to actually speak.
---
#48 Posted: 04:53:59 11/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Then the sounds of tank treads could be heard in the distance getting closer. "Commander Jones of the first tank division of Draco city calling in to report of a ship that is not one of ours making an unauthorized landing nearby. We're going to check it out." Commander Jones said.

"We read you commander. We will inform Icestorm for you." A voice came over the communication line.

Meanwhile with Galileo and Icestorm........

"This is your last warning brother give us Unobtainion (Avatar reference) or be destroyed." Galileo said.

"Why? So you can threaten other worlds too?! Brother you can do anything to us but we will never give you the Unobtainion." Icestorm said.

"Fine!! Have it your way!" Galileo then dissolved into thin air as he telaported back to the mothership.

Just as Galileo left General Flashfire came up to the roof. "Sir the first tank division is investigating a unauthorized ship landing just outside the city walls and told me that we should prepare for a fight." General Flashfire said.

"A ship?! Must be one of Galileo's......" Icestorm then looked at General Flashfire. "General ready the others!"

"Yes sir." General Flashfire said as he flew off towards the city walls.
---
SC
#49 Posted: 03:44:22 13/09/2013
One of Cale's crew members, specifically a guard type, called out, "I hear tanks, they must think we are hostile."

Cale acknowledged the soldier with a downward paw wave, I know, just stay calm is what it usually meant. Another dragon followed out of the ship, "Sir. Should we ready the ship for combat?" to which Cale shook his head, "Alright, the turrets will be on stand by for any attempts of attack," she returned aboard the ship.

"They will be here shortly, they don't take to kindly to ships dropping in their back yard," the soldier dragon added as he slid a rifle over his shoulder to rest balanced between his spines.
---
#50 Posted: 06:13:30 13/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Then the tanks appeared coming over the hill. They quickly reached Cale's ship. They then stopped and pointed their main guns at it. Then the hatch of the lead tank opened up and Commander Jones popped his head out. "Put your weapons down and freeze!" He ordered. He then went on his communication link. "It's a positive on a Kaiju ship General Icestorm."

"Right Commander, I'm on my way." He then turned to a worker dragon. "Ready my ship." He said as he went to his ship's hanger.

"Yes sir" The other dragon said as he quickly ran to the hanger and prepared Icestorm's ship for flight.

Icestorm then got in his ship and flew quickly in the direction of Cale's ship.
---
SC
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me